Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,948 members, 7,814,213 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano (33877 Views)

Buhari Gets Accolades At Uk House Of Lords, As Troops Nab Sect Leader / Shi’ite Sect Leader Not In Army’s Custody – Buratai / Military Arrests Boko Haram Chief-Cameraman Alongside Other 2 Suspects(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano by Nobody: 6:13pm On May 11, 2012
Calebsky:

ehnnn! a who u dey talk to. see dis small boy o grin grin grin grin grin grin

Big man, please try to make sense when you type and not just make a wild goose allegation that do not hold water.

Calebsky: i have always said that this Boko haram menace is a CIA covert operation. To what purpose, i have not fully understood. Maybe to break up nigeria, and have total control over her resources. All regions of this country are blessed with commercially viable and economic high-value natural resources. This is a grand script in action.

If all regions are so richly blessed as you posited, what is the point in breaking the country, why not just take over the country and amassed all the wealth?
Re: JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano by presido1: 6:17pm On May 11, 2012
shymmex:

PDP is a party of CIA agents... Babangida, Atiku, and most of the PDP bigwigs are well known CIA agents - hence why they're the untouchables...

Read more about Nigeria!!!
O'really
Re: JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano by Nobody: 6:24pm On May 11, 2012
Ilaje44:
Suleiman Mohammed

This does not sound Yoruba in my ears. You hardly find Yoruba having Arabic first and surnames.

Dem plenty well well, especially people from kwara.
Re: JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano by passionate88: 6:24pm On May 11, 2012
presido1: O'really
Ask am for me o... some people just dey bring beer parlour talk for nairaland.
Re: JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano by Rotty32: 6:24pm On May 11, 2012
Good one PDP. AbdulSalam Muhamma from Ogbomoso I still dey laugh.
Re: JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano by Ogbonaikenna(m): 6:26pm On May 11, 2012
As long as this boko haram issue will disintegrate this cesspit no wahala. If its the CIA then more grease to their elbow

1 Like

Re: JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano by Nobody: 6:28pm On May 11, 2012
presido1: O'really

Brother, have you read about the IRAN CONTRA?? That was a CIA drug trafficking operation, and IBB was their man in Nigeria - hence, why Nigeria was used as the biggest trafficking country, during his regime..

IBB hosted the overly racist Margaret Thatcher, and Ronald Reegan despite being a despot... He was a darling in the West, and their guy...

The Nigerian puzzle is just too deep for the weak hearted... I've done my research, and I'll definitely be proved right soon...

It's only a matter of time before bombs starts going off in the South... Thank God none of my immediate family lives in Nigeria - but you guys need to be vigilant.. Boko haram is bigger than Nigeria, and the North.
Re: JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano by Nobody: 6:30pm On May 11, 2012
princey83:

Ilaje44:
Suleiman Mohammed

This does not sound Yoruba in my ears. You hardly find Yoruba having Arabic first and surnames.

Dem plenty well well, especially people from kwara.

Don't be too certain. Anybody from any tribe can be involved as long as religion is involved.
Re: JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano by ektbear: 6:32pm On May 11, 2012
passionate88: No... I stayed around yorubas honestly I'm just suprised hearing about liberal or moderate yoruba muslims... They that disown their children just for going to church or marrying christians are now been presented as moderate to us.... I believe there is an element of truth about aregbesola nd his islamic extremism..

I don't think it fair to brand someone a radical because they don't want their Muslim child going to church.

Radicalism is more about:
a) sympathizing with
b) harboring
c) joining Islamic terrorist organizations.

Whole different kettle of fish from being pissed that your son/daughter is attending a church.

Listen, personally, although I think Islam is a crappy religion, I won't deny anyone their right to practice it.

Just don't practice it in a way that messes up the lives of other people.

1 Like

Re: JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano by ektbear: 6:34pm On May 11, 2012
If you want to worship the tree in my front yard and that is your religion, I don't have a problem with it.

Live and let live is my approach.

I will have a problem though if your worship of the tree on my land then means that you must blow up my house or something.

I will then call your religion evil, if it requires destroying my life.

1 Like

Re: JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano by ikeyman00(m): 6:34pm On May 11, 2012
It's only a matter of time before bombs starts going off in the South... Thank God none of my immediate family lives in Nigeria - but you guys need to be vigilant.. Boko haram is bigger than Nigeria, and the North.

and what then if u caught in bombing in london
Re: JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano by Ogbonaikenna(m): 6:35pm On May 11, 2012
I have no problem If bomb start going off in the SW. They wanted one nigeria so enjoy it. I thank God for using the CIA to divide this cesspit. We Biafrans must have our freedom by any means possible.

1 Like

Re: JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano by mike404(m): 6:38pm On May 11, 2012
Mtscheeeeeew I think say na IMAM SHEKAU dey catch sef sad

1 Like

Re: JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano by agabaI23(m): 6:40pm On May 11, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
Don't make conclusions yet, how are we even sure he is a Yoruba man? More like making up stories to inch toward southwest. Thats the PDP for you.

Would you have believed if it was not about yoruba or the southwest?
Re: JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano by Kizilala: 6:42pm On May 11, 2012
They should catch Shekau.That is the big fish
Re: JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano by Ogbonaikenna(m): 6:42pm On May 11, 2012
ekt_bear: If you want to worship the tree in my front yard and that is your religion, I don't have a problem with it.

Live and let live is my approach.

I will have a problem though if your worship of the tree on my land then means that you must blow up my house or something.

I will then call your religion evil, if it requires destroying my life.
eediot. Did you just say Live and let live? yet you won't support the biafrans in their quest for freedom

1 Like

Re: JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano by Nobody: 6:47pm On May 11, 2012
Ogbonaikenna: I have no problem If bomb start going off in the SW. They wanted one nigeria so enjoy it. I thank God for using the CIA to divide this cesspit. We Biafrans must have our freedom by any means possible.
Stop it! First, it was CIA using MEND to break up Nigeria until Yar'Adua solved the problem.

When this virulent sect started confronting authorities in 2009, same Yar'Adua ordered their complete annihilation. It was carried out with the seriousness it deserved. There was a lax in not following up with intelligence gathering to monitor the remaining faithfuls sympathetic to the course of the extremists. That was the missing link.

That same sect suddenly transformed to a Taliban-like insurgent group blowing up costly jeeps aftermath of 2011 elections brought the political angle to prominence. The increased sophistication in their operations confirmed they now enjoy better funding and training.
Re: JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano by Nobody: 6:50pm On May 11, 2012
Kizilala: They should catch Shekau.That is the big fish

For all I care, Shekau may not even be in Nigeria.
Re: JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano by Ogbonaikenna(m): 6:51pm On May 11, 2012
bayooooooo:
Stop it! First, it was CIA using MEND to break up Nigeria until Yar'Adua solved the problem.

When this virulent sect started confronting authorities in 2009, same Yar'Adua ordered their complete annihilation. It was carried out with the seriousness it deserved. There was a lax in not following up with intelligence gathering to monitor the remaining faithfuls sympathetic to the course of the extremists. That was the missing link.

That same sect suddenly transformed to a Taliban-like insurgent group blowing up costly jeeps aftermath of 2011 elections brought the political angle to prominence. The increased sophistication in their operations confirmed they now enjoy better funding and training.

story. As long as the aim is to dismantle this cesspit, then they are welcome
Re: JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano by Nobody: 6:54pm On May 11, 2012
Ogbonaikenna: eediot. Did you just say Live and let live? yet you won't support the biafrans in their quest for freedom

If Biafra is declared today and there is war, e-fighters like you will be the first to run to Cameroon. Change your mentality, we need not break the country if it can be peacefully restructured to reflect and accommodate our differences, diversity and aspirations. Even countries in Europe are coming together to form economic union which is a step towards political integration.
Re: JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano by ektbear: 6:58pm On May 11, 2012
Wetin concern me with Biafra?

That is your own cause, not mine

i'm under no obligation to actively support somebody else's cause
Re: JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano by Gudme: 6:59pm On May 11, 2012
i always know the yorubas are betayals right from time
Re: JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano by Ufeolorun(m): 7:05pm On May 11, 2012
I don't care about all this infantile news about Bh or where the perpetrators come from,cos the fact is Boko haram is the Fake-st terrorist Organization in the world,crassly disorganized,highly uncoordinated with its messages and the those who are to fight them? act like detective spongebob to me.
Someone is definitely messing with our mind and flipping about Nigeria.
embarassed
Re: JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano by lynxnoon(m): 7:10pm On May 11, 2012
@poster
so Ogbomosho is now in Osun State? shocked shocked angrysmh
Re: JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano by Ogbonaikenna(m): 7:10pm On May 11, 2012
bayooooooo:

If Biafra is declared today and there is war, e-fighters like you will be the first to run to Cameroon. Change your mentality, we need not break the country if it can be peacefully restructured to reflect and accommodate our differences, diversity and aspirations. Even countries in Europe are coming together to form economic union which is a step towards political integration.
parasite. The question is must we live together before we can be great? Go and tell kosovo, montenegro, poland, eritea, ethiopia to form one country. Rubbish

2 Likes

Re: JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano by Nobody: 7:11pm On May 11, 2012
Ogbonaikenna: parasite. The question is must we live together before we can be great? Go and tell kosovo, montenegro, poland, eritea, ethiopia to form one country. Rubbish

Seriously, what's stopping you from declaring Biafra now?

2 Likes

Re: JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano by Nobody: 7:16pm On May 11, 2012
haka_nai:

^^^^ Another dunce !!!

sorry I hurt your feelings! you can call toaskarity whatever
for sure not me, it wont stop me from saying the reality on ground
if you like believe it,if you dont, leave it till the day your
mama is been bombed by ur own imam
Re: JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano by Aladinn(m): 7:19pm On May 11, 2012
Toaskarity:

you dont have to? remember yoruba have 50/50 islam/christian

if an hausa can behave like an arab cos of islam, do you think yoruba
is immune to it?
When have you ever heard of religious violence in the southwest?
You have a brain. Please use it more for thinking and not food.
Re: JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano by Nobody: 7:20pm On May 11, 2012
What's The difference between oyo and osun, some couple of years back they were one, cheap excuse.

lynxnoon: @poster
so Ogbomosho is now in Osun State? shocked shocked angrysmh

Deal with it, a yoruba man was arrested, simple.
Re: JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano by bright007(f): 7:20pm On May 11, 2012
Let's hope they don't come and tell us he has escaped like ťĥĕ case of Kabiru sokoto.
Re: JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano by SNCOQ3(m): 7:21pm On May 11, 2012
ekt_bear:

Eh.

The man is part of an Islamic terrorist organization, no?

So I should ignore that his actions are motivated by his religious beliefs?

Why do you all enjoy hiding your heads in the sand?

It is impossible to defeat problems unless you are willing to admit that you have them.

So Boko Haram has absolutely nothing to do with Islam, I take it?

If a new terrorist organization springs up today somewhere in the world and you are only told that they are religious, you will believe that there is a 15% chance of them being catholic, 15% chance protestant, 15% muslim, 15% hindu, 15% Chinese traditional religion, etc?

Or won't it be a pretty good bet to think that 95%+ of the time this is going to be a Muslim terrorist organization? grin cheesy

Let us be honest with ourselves.

Lying to yourself makes life harder and more complicated than it has to be.

Please tell them. For years, Nigeria has been sweeping "dirt" under the carpet. Pretending as if the dirt don't exist anymore - the "dirt" under the carpet is now breeding "cockroaches and rats" in form of Boko Haram, ethnic millitia etc.
Re: JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano by Ogbonaikenna(m): 7:22pm On May 11, 2012
ekt_bear: Wetin concern me with Biafra?

That is your own cause, not mine

i'm under no obligation to actively support somebody else's cause
eediot. Then why do you always comment against any pro-biafra thread. Liar like you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Revealed: Diezani Sat On $14bn Oil Deal With India-Daily Trust / Putin Mocks US: Western ‘Attempt To Have Global Dominance Is Coming To An End / Military Moves To Attack Sambisa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.