Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,301 members, 7,836,311 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano (33924 Views)

Buhari Gets Accolades At Uk House Of Lords, As Troops Nab Sect Leader / Shi’ite Sect Leader Not In Army’s Custody – Buratai / Military Arrests Boko Haram Chief-Cameraman Alongside Other 2 Suspects(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano by lynxnoon(m): 7:24pm On May 11, 2012
df2006: What's The difference between oyo and osun, some couple of years back they were one, cheap excuse.

Deal with it, a yoruba man was arrested, simple.
still smh

1 Like

Re: JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano by Kizilala: 7:25pm On May 11, 2012
bayooooooo:

For all I care, Shekau may not even be in Nigeria.

You might be right.They should put a price on the guy's head for crying out loud.

1 Like

Re: JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano by ektbear: 7:25pm On May 11, 2012
Ogbonaikenna: eediot. Then why do you always comment against any pro-biafra thread. Liar like you

I would be surprised if you could find a post that I have made in the past 6 months regarding Biafra.

But the point that you don't seem to be getting is that I am under no obligation to be pro-Biafra.

Your cause, not mine.
Re: JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano by Abeyjide: 7:27pm On May 11, 2012
[quote author=Rhino.5dm][/quote]

na where ogbomosho dey?
Re: JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano by Nobody: 7:28pm On May 11, 2012
df2006: What's The difference between oyo and osun, some couple of years back they were one, cheap excuse.

Deal with it, a yoruba man was arrested, simple.

The difference is poor journalism which of course creates a huge credibility deficit for the story.
If the journalist could mistake Osun for Oyo, how would you be sure the entire story was faultless?

That a yoruba man was arrested is not a big deal. I would have been surprised if an Atheist had been nabbed. As long as religion fuels the extremism, anybody brainwashed with religion can be involved. Chikena!
Re: JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano by Sealeddeal(m): 7:29pm On May 11, 2012
Who said that Boko haram are CIA covert operation? If so,why have nigerian been blaming GEJ for being incapable of fighting dem? Why have they not said it since?why is it now dat a yoruba man was caught that people began calling it CIA/MI6? Does it mean dat CIA use northern/Yoruba muslims to destroy nigeria? Can GEJ now be exonerated from blame?.....people can be stupid.dnt know yoruba people cant stop their hypocrisy.
Re: JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano by calaway: 7:31pm On May 11, 2012
This is a pack of bull if you ask an objective observer. Funny this is the first time that JTF is arresting women and children along with the single man yoruba who did not put up any resistance. In other raids where actual bomb factories where neutralized along with lose of both BK and JTF lives the women and children are always "RESCUED" even the camerounian woman has been RESCUED twice by JTF in multiple raids was never arrested for interogation since she flows around the terror circle. This entire HULA BALU is just an effort by JTF/Government to spread the stinking smear of boko haram across the entire nigeria () saving face for the Hausa bloodsuckers. POLITICIZING THE KILLING AND CONTINUED KILLING OF INNOCENT NIGERIANS.
PUT THE BLAME SQUARELY WHERE IT BELONGS AND THIS WICKEDNESS WILL STOP!!!
Re: JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano by Nobody: 7:36pm On May 11, 2012
Aladinn:
When have you ever heard of religious violence in the southwest?
You have a brain. Please use it more for thinking and not food.

lol @ use it more, bro you re the one to
use ur brain the more not only to read but
to understand, where in my quote you see any
religious violence in southwest? pls show
me atleast to convince me you had a brain atall
Re: JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano by Nobody: 7:36pm On May 11, 2012
calaway: This is a pack of bull if you ask an objective observer. Funny this is the first time that JTF is arresting women and children along with the single man yoruba who did not put up any resistance. In other raids where actual bomb factories where neutralized along with lose of both BK and JTF lives the women and children are always "RESCUED" even the camerounian woman has been RESCUED twice by JTF in multiple raids was never arrested for interogation since she flows around the terror circle. This entire HULA BALU is just an effort by JTF/Government to spread the stinking smear of boko haram across the entire nigeria () saving face for the Hausa bloodsuckers. POLITICIZING THE KILLING AND CONTINUED KILLING OF INNOCENT NIGERIANS.
PUT THE BLAME SQUARELY WHERE IT BELONGS AND THIS WICKEDNESS WILL STOP!!!

Cool down man! So far children, women, whatever can help in investigation, their arrest is justified.
Re: JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano by mikron(m): 7:43pm On May 11, 2012
Ndata: So Yoruba self don't join Boko Haram? Nigeria don't finish be that.No wonder they threatened to bomb Lagos.
is it DON'T or DON u wanted to write? Abi which one bro?
Re: JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano by Ogbonaikenna(m): 7:43pm On May 11, 2012
bayooooooo:

Seriously, what's stopping you from declaring Biafra now?
We all know that the only group keeping the yorubas in this unholy marriage is igbos. Once we opt out you will also leave cos we know you don't want to live with the north alone. Parasites
Re: JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano by ade80: 7:43pm On May 11, 2012
I think you people need to research about something called the yinon plan and how it relates to Africa. The sooner all ethnic groups put their differences aside, the better for this country. Even children of the same parents don't always believe in the same things but we can all learn to find a common ground.
Re: JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano by Arysexy(m): 7:48pm On May 11, 2012
Rhino and shymmex, u guys have really shown dat tribalism is d bane of nigeria's problem. trying to exonerate a yoruba man and at the same time blaming PDP and bringing up all sorts of cospiracy jagons to butress ur point. SMH for u folks.

1. The town ogbomosho is in oyo but its often confused for oshogbo wich is osun state capital, prolly the journalist made d same mistake i used to make taking ogbomosho to be oshogbo bc of the 'sh' and 'gb' in both.

2. ogbomosho is a predominant muslim town, just like ilorin, the probability of getting boko sympathisers from ogbomosho or ilorin is very high.

3. For those shouting PDP, do u think PDP will want to destroy naija and lose hold of political power? wot if this chaos is caused by ACN/CPC? 2 desperate parties trying to get to d centre?

4. Boko are not only hausa. from d religious tone boko activities have taken, one c ant rule out religious angle of boko linked to islam and hausas and yorubas being the are we have gud number of muslims are not free frm accusing fingers.

5. This story if confirmed will endanger the lives of yorubas in d north bc some innocent hausas dat have been at the receing end of boko madness will not take it likely dat a non hausa is killing them'

Finally this issue of boko can be nipped in d bud when all put head 2geda to find solution rada dan exonerating your tribesman when he is found wanting.

my 20kobo
Re: JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano by Omexonomy: 7:48pm On May 11, 2012
Brixtonyute: I posted the thread below, a couple of days ago:

I'm a prophet!!! The real drama is about to start... The bolded part shows where the new front is..

Watchout before you become a victim.
IN NAIRALAND EVERYBODY IS A PROPHET
Re: JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano by mikron(m): 7:50pm On May 11, 2012
Ilaje44: These guys are using every opportunity to denigrate Osun state. And those who are quick to write non sense about Osun state, I'd advice you to get your map and look up Ogbomosho. That town is not an Osun town. Is either some made an erroneous or a delibrate mistake.
so how does ogbomosho not being part of osun state concern what we re discussing here?
Re: JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano by calaway: 7:52pm On May 11, 2012
ade_77: I think you people need to research about something called the yinon plan and how it relates to Africa. The sooner all ethnic groups put their differences aside, the better for this country. Even children of the same parents don't always believe in the same things but we can all learn to find a common ground.

I LIKE YOU SIDE LINE POSTURE. EVEN YOU GENERAL OVERVIEW IT IS VERY AMUSING. PLEASE TELL US WHICH ETHNIC GROUPS KILLS OTHERS ETHNIC GROUP EVEN IN THEIR PLACES OF WORSHIP?

YOU WILL DO BETTER TO DIRECT YOUR GOOD REASONING TO THE RIGHT QUARTERS. YOU ARE HERE COLLECTIVELY BLAMING ALL NIGERIAN FOR REACTING TO PROVOCATION.

MIND YOU THEY HAVE NOT STOP KILLING YET. I HOPE YOU WILL EXPERIENCE WHAT THE VICTIMS/FAMILIES FEEL AND THEN, I WILL SEE YOUR COMMENTS.
Re: JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano by joeyfire(m): 7:52pm On May 11, 2012
Gbam!

SNCOQ3:

Please tell them. For years, Nigeria has been sweeping "dirt" under the carpet. Pretending as if the dirt don't exist anymore - the "dirt" under the carpet is now breeding "cockroaches and rats" in form of Boko Haram, ethic millitia etc.
Re: JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano by Jidefido(m): 7:53pm On May 11, 2012
ogbomosho is not in osun state,so d guy talking abt aregbe goin to an islamic state in apparent referal to what is on ground shld ve a re-think.......lets not b biased in our judgements PLEASE
Re: JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano by Rhino5dm: 7:56pm On May 11, 2012
You are not making any sense. Even my dog knows that PDP is sponsoring boko haram.

Arysexy: Rhino and shymmex, u guys have really shown dat tribalism is d bane of nigeria's problem. trying to exonerate a yoruba man and at the same time blaming PDP and bringing up all sorts of cospiracy jagons to butress ur point. SMH for u folks.

1. The town ogbomosho is in oyo but its often confused for oshogbo wich is osun state capital, prolly the journalist made d same mistake i used to make taking ogbomosho to be oshogbo bc of the 'sh' and 'gb' in both.

2. ogbomosho is a predominant muslim town, just like ilorin, the probability of getting boko sympathisers from ogbomosho or ilorin is very high.

3. For those shouting PDP, do u think PDP will want to destroy naija and lose hold of political power? wot if this chaos is caused by ACN/CPC? 2 desperate parties trying to get to d centre?

4. Boko are not only hausa. from d religious tone boko activities have taken, one c ant rule out religious angle of boko linked to islam and hausas and yorubas being the are we have gud number of muslims are not free frm accusing fingers.

5. This story if confirmed will endanger the lives of yorubas in d north bc some innocent hausas dat have been at the receing end of boko madness will not take it likely dat a non hausa is killing them'

Finally this issue of boko can be nipped in d bud when all put head 2geda to find solution rada dan exonerating your tribesman when he is found wanting.

my 20kobo
Re: JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano by Nobody: 7:57pm On May 11, 2012
Arysexy: Rhino and shymmex, u guys have really shown dat tribalism is d bane of nigeria's problem. trying to exonerate a yoruba man and at the same time blaming PDP and bringing up all sorts of cospiracy jagons to butress ur point. SMH for u folks.

my 20kobo

How did I exonerate the guy?

FYI, Yoruba muslims are from all part of Yoruba land - and not only Ogbomosho, and Ilorin.. I'm from Lagos, and half of my family is muslim... Yoruba muslims are not terrorists, never have and will never be...

Y'all can continue the myopic demonization of Islam all you want - but Islam is as bad as Christianity...

Religion is FAUX!!! I've read the two so-called "holy books" - and they're both filled with allegories - Qu'ran is even better written than the Bible - which contradicts itself from chapter to chapter...

Terrorism in Islam became news after 9/11 - and the salafists/taliban who started terrorism are an off-shoot of the CIA..

1 Like

Re: JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano by Rhino5dm: 8:01pm On May 11, 2012
^
most bigots are blind.
Re: JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano by Ninilowo(m): 8:01pm On May 11, 2012
Where is ur sense of geography? OGBOMOSO is in Oyo state not Oshun state.
Re: JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano by Nobody: 8:04pm On May 11, 2012
Ogbonaikenna: We all know that the only group keeping the yorubas in this unholy marriage is igbos. Once we opt out you will also leave cos we know you don't want to live with the north alone. Parasites

Is that why you have not declared your Biafra now, to keep Yorubas in Nigeria? The last time you declared it, did yoruba leave Nigeria? You should be pitied!

bayooooooo:

Seriously, what's stopping you from declaring Biafra now?

I ask again, what's stopping you from declaring Biafra now?
Re: JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano by Nobody: 8:04pm On May 11, 2012
. . .and He Xcapes! {Same Old Story -- Give Us the Deja Vu Jor} undecided undecided undecided
Re: JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano by Ganys: 8:25pm On May 11, 2012
achi4u: to me any muslim from___SE/SS/SW____and their home base are BOKO HARAM.
to me every xtian in NE, NW, NC are criminals looking for ways to exhort money from innocent people in the name of tithe...shioooor
Re: JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano by Kayday(m): 8:27pm On May 11, 2012
I heard the news on a radio station and they mentioned ogbomoso as been in osun state. I came here to read sub4 an elementary mistake. What kind of investigation can we expect from people who does the diff btw oyo and osun states. There some ogbomoso people that are completely lost in the north. It's now they will know that is a yoruba man if indeed there's any truth in the story.
Re: JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano by Ogbonaikenna(m): 8:27pm On May 11, 2012
ekt_bear:

I would be surprised if you could find a post that I have made in the past 6 months regarding Biafra.

But the point that you don't seem to be getting is that I am under no obligation to be pro-Biafra.

Your cause, not mine.
ok i'll we monitoring you
Re: JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano by sexyglow(f): 8:28pm On May 11, 2012
Ndata: So Yoruba self don't join Boko Haram? Nigeria don't finish be that.No wonder they threatened to bomb Lagos.
Lol
Re: JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano by philip0906(m): 8:30pm On May 11, 2012
shymmex:

How did I exonerate the guy?

FYI, Yoruba muslims are from all part of Yoruba land - and not only Ogbomosho, and Ilorin.. I'm from Lagos, and half of my family is muslim... [size=18pt]Yoruba muslims are not terrorists, never have and will never be[/size]...

Y'all can continue the myopic demonization of Islam all you want -[size=18pt] but Islam is as bad as Christianity[/size]...

Religion is FAUX!!! I've read the two so-called "holy books" - and they're both filled with allegories - [size=18pt]Qu'ran is even better written than the Bible - which contradicts itself from chapter to chapter[/size]...

Terrorism in Islam became news after 9/11 - and the salafists/taliban who started terrorism are an off-shoot of the CIA..
u are a disgrace 2 atheism-used 2 think they were smart. . .with d highlighted contradictions,it shows u r a confused being.
@ekt-bear and rhyno
B'cos its a yoruba man dat is accused,u go all around d thread spitting dat its conspiracy? smh
Re: JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano by studyineu: 8:32pm On May 11, 2012
Yourobas can't stop amusing me. If its an igbo man we won't hear word for them here but since he is youroba it has become a pdp conspiracy. Illiterate fools
Re: JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano by Johndoe100(m): 8:32pm On May 11, 2012
ekt_bear: yoruba boko haram.

i am ... surprised

Why are you surprised. It was just a matter of time. You Yoruba are perfidious, trecherous, traitorous and totally despicable. Now please don't think that I am trying to attack you personally, far from it.
I am just being objective.
Re: JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano by Ogbonaikenna(m): 8:32pm On May 11, 2012
bayooooooo:

Is that why you have not declared your Biafra now, to keep Yorubas in Nigeria? The last time you declared it, did yoruba leave Nigeria? You should be pitied!

I ask again, what's stopping you from declaring Biafra now?
the last time we declared it you fought tooth and nail to bring us back. I know your next point will be; why did you invade ore(south west). But the real question is, why didn't you stop the federal troops from passing the same ore to attack us.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Revealed: Diezani Sat On $14bn Oil Deal With India-Daily Trust / EFCC Seizes Shema's Mansions & Properties (Photos) / Gallant Nigerian Soldier Killed In An Ambush While Fighting Boko Haram. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.