Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,562 members, 7,820,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

Sisterhood. (romance, Fiction) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sisterhood. (romance, Fiction) (49657 Views)

Who Are The Current Hottest Romance -land Couples? / Romance Section Battles 1. / Jagged Edge (romance, Fiction) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sisterhood. (romance, Fiction) by Nobody: 7:19am On May 12, 2012
Here we go
Re: Sisterhood. (romance, Fiction) by swtdarling(f): 1:53pm On May 12, 2012
she's back......tonguekiss
Re: Sisterhood. (romance, Fiction) by Nobody: 3:09pm On May 12, 2012
Eniola lay on her bed in her off-campus apartment that Wednesday afternoon, laughing at something she had just read in a Mills and Boons novel she’d been occupied with since the previous week. She elevated her head on her pillow slightly to look outside the window of her room and laughed even harder when she saw one of her housemates wringing water out of a blouse she had just washed.

“Stacy,” Eniola called out loudly from her room. “I see the rain of two days ago was not good to you at all.” She said, letting out a brief cackle.

Stacy who was hanging her blouse on the line jumped up in shock. She looked around her in a bid to figure out where the voice that had called her name came from and placed a palm flatly on her chest when she saw the outline of Eniola’s face pressed against a small window, staring at her.

“Jeez Eniola, you scared me.” She paused to catch her breath and then replied what her housemate said. “Don’t mind that stupid rain, I had to wash all these clothes again.” She said as she pointed to the numerous items of clothing that hung on the line.

“But after washing that blouse, you would be done right?” Eniola asked, still looking at her housemate through the window.

“Yes, I am done now, thank God.” Stacy bent down to she gather all the bowls she had used in doing her laundry to put them away.

“Okay. Come quick, I want to ask you something.”

“What did you want to ask me?” Stacy asked when she had gone to meet Eny. She sunk into a thermoplastic chair that sat in the far corner of Eny’s room as she didn’t want to wet Eny’s bed with the damp clothes she had on.

“I was just wondering if that offer you told me about is still available. You know now, the one with Dr. Benson.” Eniola bowed her head coyly after making her last statement.
“Why are you asking?” A sultry smile spread across Stacy’s face. She cocked her head and squinted at her roommate. “Are you now ready to do it?”

“Yes, I am.” Eniola dropped the novel she had been reading and sat up on her bed. “I have been thinking about it lately, Stacy. I have been thinking really hard.”

“So what have you concluded?” Stacy asked, still maintaining her sly smile.

“You know what girlfriend? I think you were right after all. I don’t think there is any point studying when you could bag all the A’s without stressing yourself.” She cleared her throat deliberately and continued. “That is if you push the right buttons though.”

Stacy couldn’t believe what she had just heard. She looked at Eniola wide-eyed in disbelief for some seconds and then burst out laughing when she lost control of her emotions.

“What? Why are you laughing?” Eniola was flustered by her friend’s reaction. “Am I not saying the truth?”

Stacy was panting with laughter. “No, don’t get me wrong, you are saying the absolute truth.” She managed to say, when she was able to stop laughing. “I am only laughing because of how long it took you to see the light.”

“I am surprised at myself too.” Eniola said as she moved to lay her back against the wall. “I think I was just being a fool throughout my first two years in university. I am now ready to use what I have to get what I want.”

“Are you serious about what you are saying Eny? Does this imply that you want to take Professor Benson up on his offer? As in, you want the man’s number?” A shocked Stacy asked, the gap that separated her two upper front incisors showing as she gaped.

“He asked you to give me his number whenever I am ready right? Ehn, I am ready now.” She threw her phone to Stacy. “Save his number there and I’ll call him later today. Na who pass, know book; no be who know book dey pass.”

“Eniola, you are one sharp babe.” Stacy hailed her housemate jubilantly. “Chick, you are on fire. Finally you could put these assets of yours to proper use.” Stacy said as she winked twice at the curves that graced her friend’s body.

“You are not okay o.” Eny was rolling on her bed in laughing at Stacy’s comments. “You know what, let me go and buy credit to call him now. Just save the number there, I would be right back.”

Eny left the room with Stacy following closely behind her.
Re: Sisterhood. (romance, Fiction) by pedestal82(m): 3:22pm On May 12, 2012
Niajasexy is back! Ride on girl
Re: Sisterhood. (romance, Fiction) by Spicyhawt: 4:26pm On May 12, 2012
Ohhhhhh,why did I ve to stumble on this nowI ve no choice but to read it in bits cos am already attached
...keep it up gal!!!
Re: Sisterhood. (romance, Fiction) by Hoyeenz(f): 5:12pm On May 12, 2012
Yipee!!! @naijasexy z here again!!!
Re: Sisterhood. (romance, Fiction) by Nobody: 6:26pm On May 12, 2012
“Bukky! Bukky!! Bukky!!!” Shade was calling her sister’s name as she tried to get her attention. She had caught sight of her from a distance away and was yelling at the top of her voice so that her sister could hear her.

“Shade!” Bukky screamed when she looked back and saw it was her sister calling her. “What are you doing here?” She asked, lifting her hands in surprise. “What are you doing in my school? Why are you not at work? Her eyes were filled with amazement as they both ran towards each other, closing up the distance between them.

“I came to drop off something for my boss and I was just leaving when I saw you from where I was standing.” Shade replied, as they both moved to stand under a tree that would shade them from the burning sun. “How are you?”

The impulsive joy Bukky felt when she saw her sister suddenly waned.
“I am fine o.” She answered, unenthusiastically.

“Ahan Bukky. I thought you were happy to see me. What’s with the sad face now?” Shade asked concernedly.

“No o Sister.” Bukky said as she tried to feign a smile that wouldn’t emerge. “I am very fine. How are you?” She tried to maintain eye contact with her sister but feared her sister might read the worry on her face, so she stared at the ground instead.

“I am not fine.” Shade answered coolly. She resumed speaking when she saw the frown on her sister’s face. “How can I be fine when it is obvious you are not? You have refused to tell anybody that thing that has been eating you up. What’s wrong with you Bukky?”

“I said I am fine now.” Bukky stamped her feet on the floor as she answered. She was losing her patience. She raised her head to speak. “I said I am okay, there-“

“No, don’t tell me there is nothing wrong with you.” Shade cut in sharply, giving Bukky a piercing look. She was very quick to anger just as she was quick to love. “I call your phone most of the time and you never answer me. I send you messages and you never reply me. What’s the problem?”

“There is no problem Shade. I just have a couple of problems in school and that’s what is bothering me. Apart from that, I am totally fine.”

“Are you serious? You have problems in school? Who do you have problems with?”

“I don’t exactly have problems with anybody Shade. I am problems with my accommodation, that’s all.”

“What do you mean you have problems with your accommodation? I thought you lived in one of the hostels on campus?”

Bukky’s br.e.a.sts rose on her chest as she heaved a sigh. “I used to. Not anymore.”

“Really? Since when?”

“Since the beginning of this semester.”

“How come? Did you get kicked out? What happened?”

“Something like that. It’s a long story and I don’t want to talk about it.” Bukky said, making another attempt to wave off the topic.

Shade moved her handbag from where it had been hanging on her elbow, to her shoulders. She took her younger sister’s hands in her and spoke.
“Bukky, you have to get your problems out in the open for me to hear. I can’t help you if you keep hiding things all the time. Talk to me, what is it?”

Tears filled the corner of Bukky’s eyes. She stared into blank space as she spoke. “Sister, I got involved in this deal that was meant to fetch me quick money. I had to invest some money into the deal before I could get returns so I used my fees as I had no extra money to use. Unfortunately, the deal didn’t go as expected and I have been stranded.”

“You used invested your fees in a deal you weren’t sure of what the outcome would be?” Shade’s voice was laden with bewilderment and unbelief. “I mean, how st[i]up[/i]id can you be?”

“You see now, you see why I did not want to tell you or anybody else for that matter? I knew you guys would not help me, I knew it. It wasn’t my fault, I thought it would work, I really did.” Showers of tears she’d been trying hard to hold since the beginning of the conversation began to roll down from her eyes freely.

“So what did dad and mum say when you told them about it?”

“I did not tell them. Don’t you know they would kill me? I have chosen to go to Sister Dupe’s house behind daddy’s knowledge, until I can raise some money to secure bed space and pay my tuition.” She wiped off tears on the right sleeve of her shirt and added. “Or better yet, Uncle Tunde can help me with something and I’d then go back to school.”

“Why Dupe’s house? Why not my house?” A slight pang of jealousy jabbed at Shade’s heart. She hated it when her stepsister was chosen over her in matters like this.

Bukky sniggered when she detected her sister was jealousy. “Her house is closer to my school, that’s why. I can’t come and live in Igando where you stay, it’s too far.”

“Okay, so have you told Dupe about your plans? What did she say?”

“I called her yesterday to tell her. She said she would have to talk to Uncle Tunde and get back to me. She hasn’t called me up till now, so I’m just waiting.”

“Well, let’s hope she gets back to you with positive news and not with her usual excuses.” Shade hissed. “Anyway my dear, I have to go back to the office now. I would call you later in the evening and you better pick up my call time.” Shade warned sternly.

“Don’t worry, I will. Erm Shade, Can you drop me off at the school gate? That was where I was walking to before you called me.”

“Sure. I’m parked right by that building.” She pointed with her car key, at a dilapidated structure that looked like it was on the verge of collapsing. “Let’s go.”

“Okay, thanks.” Shade said, as they proceeded to the building where her sister had pointed to.
Shade was the last person she had wanted to see that day, but her impromptu visit to her school had come with some benefits, after all. She felt much better now that she’d gotten her burden off her chest.
Re: Sisterhood. (romance, Fiction) by freecocoa(f): 6:29pm On May 12, 2012
Okay o,so na sleeping with lecture things now,that one dey.
Re: Sisterhood. (romance, Fiction) by freecocoa(f): 6:38pm On May 12, 2012
Pelumiv: here we go again...oya go girl!go girl!!go girl!!!. This idowuogbo is everywhere causing trouble hmmmmmmmmm dont join her ways ooooooooo Freecocoa and naijasexy.
Please retract that statement shaparly,just for the records,Badosky aka idowuogbo is my bestie on here and more than a sister to me outside here so that your talk no follow at all,I love her die.cheesy
Re: Sisterhood. (romance, Fiction) by Idowuogbo(f): 6:51pm On May 12, 2012
Pelumiv: here we go again...oya go girl!go girl!!go girl!!!. This idowuogbo is everywhere causing trouble hmmmmmmmmm dont join her ways ooooooooo Freecocoa and naijasexy. This Pdude is a were boy oooooo lol just don with ya Adamawa girls, omo ya head dey dia......... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
If I Yab u now den go say Bado 2 talk, don't b a scapegoat. Focus on reading and stop drawing attention shots. Na my padi get thread so I'll pardon d u dis time around.

So......Mr ITK behave!

Cheers!

@Cocoalarioooo

Nne, iwaganu summarise d tinkolo na cry

Am allergic to reading tongue
Re: Sisterhood. (romance, Fiction) by freecocoa(f): 7:02pm On May 12, 2012
^Is this how you'd help me with my project at school? You better look for the you that loves reading o,i know she's in there somewhere,abi you don kill her?tongue
Re: Sisterhood. (romance, Fiction) by Pelumiv(m): 8:49pm On May 12, 2012
Idowuogbo:
If I Yab u now den go say Bado 2 talk, don't b a scapegoat. Focus on reading and stop drawing attention shots. Na my padi get thread so I'll pardon d u dis time around.

So......Mr ITK behave!

Cheers!

@Cocoalarioooo

Idowuogbo:

So......Mr ITK behave!

Cheers!

@Cocoalarioooo

Idowuogbo:

So......Mr ITK behave!

Cheers!

@Cocoalarioooo

freecocoa: Please retract that statement shaparly,just for the records,Badosky aka idowuogbo is my bestie on here and more than a sister to me outside here so that your talk no follow at all,I love her die.cheesy

I never knew u ladies knew each other so well and i never intend to get in the crossfire of ya abuse. I no u were catching fun in here, am just kinda tellin her not to thread in ya foot steps. Anyhw sowie oooooooo before u use ma head fo agbon n 4 d record ID, wetin i tell u say i tu no? grin grin grin grin
Re: Sisterhood. (romance, Fiction) by Idowuogbo(f): 9:00pm On May 12, 2012
Pelumiv:

I never knew u ladies knew each other so well and i never intend to get in the crossfire of ya abuse. I no u were catching fun in here, am just kinda tellin her not to thread in ya foot steps. Anyhw sowie oooooooo before u use ma head fo agbon n 4 d record ID, wetin i tell u say i tu no? grin grin grin grin
Apology accepted! Nextime jus maintain ur JJC levels stop bebeto!

freecocoa: ^Is this how you'd help me with my project at school? You better look for the you that loves reading o,i know she's in there somewhere,abi you don kill her?tongue
Money dey na, I go buy ur result cool down joor! grin
Re: Sisterhood. (romance, Fiction) by Pelumiv(m): 9:09pm On May 12, 2012
@ Pdude, i gbadun all ya effinzy gan oooo. Abeg find tym write another tori ooooooooooo
Re: Sisterhood. (romance, Fiction) by AngelEbi(f): 11:55pm On May 12, 2012
Father lord! Another story has started and i wasn't aware. Time to remedy that.
*draws chair closer and sits*
Re: Sisterhood. (romance, Fiction) by Nobody: 5:55am On May 13, 2012
“Why are you being so difficult?” Shade said, as she stared into the eyes of the man she has always loved. “Why do you always make me feel so worthless?”

He hesitated for some seconds before answering “I know that’s what you think, but that’s not the case.” He planted a kiss on her bare shoulder and drew the blanket up, over their nak/.ed bodies. When Shade kicked the blanket away from her legs, he turned his face away from hers. “We have been through this before, haven’t we? Why ruin this sweet night with your incessant bickers?”

“You have to understand me honey, I am tired of sharing you with her.” She puckered her lips in frustration and shook him vigorously to get his full attention. “Listen to me Eric, I am tired of this. It’s either her or me, choose one.”

He rested the weight of his head on one hand, after turning to face her. “You know I can’t break up with her just like that, what would be my excuse for doing so?” Eric felt for the bed-switch on the wall behind them and turned on the light so he could see Shade’s sweaty face more clearly.

“Well, you have to find an excuse. Tell her you have found someone else, you have moved on, anything. Just tell her anything.”

“Look at me Shade,” Eric reached to touch her but she withdrew her hand forcefully. “Eny is your younger sister and my girlfriend. I am even hurting her by being with you and you have to understand that. This was not our initial agreement.”

“What initial agreement?” She turned her gaze to his chest and fondled with the black curls that adorned it. “You assured me that you would do away with her. Why the sudden change of mind?”

“Well, that’s what I thought, but it’s not that easy to do. I still love her too, you know.”

Shade rose swiftly from the bed to grab her towel from a hook on the door where it hung. “I have never seen a man who claims to love two sisters at the same time. Take a look at me,” She turned her nu/de frame around slowly in front of him, deliberately swaying her hips as she moved. “Take a look at me Eric, am I not good enough for you? What do you want from that small girl that I cannot give?”

As he watched her seductive body twisting right in front of him, his eyes beclouded with lust. That dimpled butt is the reason I can’t keep my hands off you, he was tempted to say. Instead, he replied, “Why don’t we let time take care of things for us? Why do you bother yourself so much? I love you Shade, shouldn’t that be enough to keep us going?”

“Well, I just need you to re-assure me that I am not wasting my time by being with you. You are mine and I want you all to myself.” She said, as she wrapped her towel around her chest.

“You would soon have me all to yourself darling. It's only a matter of time” As he lay back down on the bed, his eyes remained fixed on hers. “How about you come here and give me another round of good loving?” He said, tapping the side of the bed where she’d earlier lain.

“That’s all you are good for.” She said as she released her towel from her chest and walked towards him. She flicked off the lights, mounted the bed, lowered herself on him and spread her legs horizontally across his. With a one-sided smile and her breath caressing his neck, she whispered, “Allow me to show you just how much I want you.”
Re: Sisterhood. (romance, Fiction) by Nobody: 6:05am On May 13, 2012
Sister ko sister ni,dat girl is wicked nd eric is stupid!
Re: Sisterhood. (romance, Fiction) by Pelumiv(m): 11:14am On May 13, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Apology accepted! Nextime jus maintain ur JJC levels stop bebeto!

Money dey na, I go buy ur result cool down joor! grin
Wetin dey do dis 1 who be jjc here? b4 u remember to join nairaland we don dey here, o je ma lo fori be.... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Anyway i dey gbadun u Naijasexy 1 of Romance section.
Re: Sisterhood. (romance, Fiction) by Idowuogbo(f): 11:50am On May 13, 2012
Pelumiv:
Wetin dey do dis 1 who be jjc here? b4 u remember to join nairaland we don dey here, o je ma lo fori be.... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Anyway i dey gbadun u Naijasexy 1 of Romance section.
Paulina y u screaming na, ok u b pensioner for NL. Accepted!

Now get busy, ki muscle pull to mu e ni lese grin grin grin
Re: Sisterhood. (romance, Fiction) by freecocoa(f): 1:35pm On May 13, 2012
Hmm,na wa o,omo things go really happen for this story.

Cee i see you o,happy sunday princess.wink
Re: Sisterhood. (romance, Fiction) by Nobody: 2:25pm On May 13, 2012
oya now.. no dulling. seems there will be a lot twaking and bleeping tins here.. dats wat i want to read here oh. carry go..
Re: Sisterhood. (romance, Fiction) by Nobody: 2:45pm On May 13, 2012
With a palm supporting her chin, Dupe leaned forward on a cane chair - one of the items of furniture in her small in-home office, searching her head for the right questions to ask. Tunde- her husband- stood behind her listening quietly to the dialogue going on between his wife and her half-sister.

“So, here you are.” Dupe said, as she unconsciously twisted a finger in an expanded hole on her hairnet. “What are your plans now that you have moved in here?”
Bukky seethed inside as she conjured an already rehearsed answer from her memory. “Sister Dupe, like I mentioned before, I would move out, back into school once I am able to raise the money.”

“But you cannot just stay here idling away while your school is in session, don’t you know you would be missing a lot? You would get left behind.” Pretentious politeness could be heard in Dupe’s voice as she spoke. Getting on her younger sister’s nerves was the last thing she wanted to do, especially not when her husband was around.

“I understand your concern, Sister Dupe.” Bukky’s eyes met with Tunde’s for the third time since they had been conversing. She lost her train of thought for a moment and held on to the handle of the door against which she stood, before returning her concentration to her sister. “I hope to raise the money in two weeks anyway, so I don’t think I would miss that much.”

“Okay, if you say so.” Dupe shrugged. She knew better than to question Bukky’s opinions on any issue and the fact that she could not challenge her younger sister on matters like this annoyed her. “If I may ask, how do you intend raising the money?” She inquired, as she reclined and assumed a slouchy position on the chair.

“Shade promised to help me with it as soon as she gets paid her salary of last month.” Bukky lied.

“Oh, I see! You are all sorted out then.” After a brief silence, she continued. “How is your mother? I haven’t seen her since the night of my wedding.”
Bukky let out a sigh of relief at the change of topic. “She is doing okay. She would be turning sixty in two weeks and plans to hold a party, so she’s busy with preparations and all that.”

“Mama is getting old o.” Tunde said, laughing and shaking his head at the mental image of Bukky’s mother clutching a walking stick he’d painted in head.
“I know!” Bukky yelped. “I keep wondering where all the time flies to.”

“Well has she sent out invitations yet? I am yet to receive mine o, or aren’t we invited?”

“Ahan, Sister Dupe, why won’t you be invited?” Bukky asked, covering her mouth to silence a loud yawn. ”I don’t know how far gone she is with the preparations but I do know you would definitely get an invite in due time.”

“I know, I know.” Dupe said, her chair giving off a creaky sound as she stood up. “I was only teasing. I need to go to bed now.” She turned to her husband and asked. “Dear, are you coming now?”

“Sure, why not? I am also very tired myself.” He said as he held the door open for his wife to leave the office.

“Okay Bukky, I guess we would see you in the morning then. Sleep well o.”

“Yes ma, goodnight.”
Re: Sisterhood. (romance, Fiction) by swtdarling(f): 2:47pm On May 13, 2012
naijasexy,aren't u bk from church?,been refreshin dis page like forever.. undecided
Re: Sisterhood. (romance, Fiction) by Fourcade(m): 2:48pm On May 13, 2012
Now this is getting more interesting cheesy
Re: Sisterhood. (romance, Fiction) by Nobody: 2:48pm On May 13, 2012
freecocoa: Hmm,na wa o,omo things go really happen for this story.

Cee i see you o,happy sunday princess.wink

Happy Sunday to you too beau. kiss

pastorpussy: oya now.. no dulling. seems there will be a lot twaking and bleeping tins here.. dats wat i want to read here oh. carry go..

LOL!
Re: Sisterhood. (romance, Fiction) by Nobody: 2:51pm On May 13, 2012
swtdarling: naijasexy,aren't u bk from church?,been refreshin dis page like forever.. undecided

Eeya, sorry o. Time difference dear. Just woke up. lol
Re: Sisterhood. (romance, Fiction) by pweetymama(f): 4:32pm On May 13, 2012
Anoda wet story.keep it coming sexylady!
Re: Sisterhood. (romance, Fiction) by sigba(f): 5:37pm On May 13, 2012
Oh, another story. I'm officially signing up with your fan club now. I dont know if i can bear the suspense of waitin though, i'm not worried sha cos u make it your job to update everyday when you re less busy. O ya naw Lego.
My hailings to my fellow sexy's fans, i don zoin una o. Bless you.

1 Like

Re: Sisterhood. (romance, Fiction) by Nobody: 5:47pm On May 13, 2012
gotta stick to my lappy on this

ride on babes

ew have not even read it and am all excited tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Sisterhood. (romance, Fiction) by Nobody: 6:07pm On May 13, 2012
July 10th, 2010.

Eny was looking closely in the rectangular mirror of her twelve-color Sleek eye shadow palette. Dissatisfied by what she saw, she looked at her two housemates who were sitting at different ends of the parlor and motioned to the slimmer of them.

“Felicia, have you thrown the blade away already?” Eniola asked.

“No. Why? You don’t like the shape?” Felicia answered from the chair she sat opposite Eny.

Eny trailed the edge of her left eyebrow with a finger and said “Oh, I like it. I just want you to arch it a bit more.” She stared into the mirror indecisively, regarding her eyebrows with uncertainty. “Stacy, what do you think of the shape?”

Stacy who was half-asleep on the chair where she sat opened her eyes and answered groggily. “I think it’s perfect. What’s wrong with it?”

“I wanted it to be more like the one we saw in that mag. “Eny said as she pointed to a magazine that lay on a shelf across from her.

“Eniola, you are way too fussy.” Felicia admonished. “If we touch that eyebrow with a blade again, we might end up just shaving all the hair off. Leave it like that joor.”

“It’s not my fault.” Eny said, clicking her tongue twice on the roof of her mouth. “You won’t blame me. My man is coming today and I have to look perfect for him.”

Stacy’s eyes flew wide open. “Eric is coming here today? Ehen! No wonder you have been so jittery since morning. I thought as much.”

“Don’t mind her.” Felicia replied. “She’s always like that anytime she is expecting him. I don’t even know what she sees in that guy sef.” She never failed to express her dislike for Eric.

Eniola’s shoulders began to jerk as she laughed mockingly at her friends. “Look at these two girls o. You guys should just admit that you want Eric and stop being jealous.”

“Me, jealous because you are dating that.. that.. that..” Felicia sputtered. “Don’t let me insult that Eric guy o.” She gave a warning hiss.

Stacy laughed in amusement. “Feli, why do you hate Eric so much? Don’t deny it, you like him but you are angry because you can’t have him.” She had a knack for pulling Felicia’s strings and her teasing always seemed to work perfectly.

Eniola got up to join Felicia on the chair where she sat. “Do you want me to lend you Eric for one night? You know I wouldn’t mind.”

“Two of you are just crazy.” Felicia said, shaking her head and laughing. “Eniola, thanks but no thanks. Carry your Eric dey go, I no want.”

“Okay o. You wouldn’t say I did not give you a chance to have him o.” Eniola said as she playfully hit Felicia on the leg. “Stacy, what of you? Would you reject him too?”

“Me, reject that fine man, am I mad? Give him to me for one night and he’d be grateful to you for the rest of his life.”

“Ehn-Ehn. Thank you, I am not giving, you hear?” Eniola got up to leave the room. “Anyway, I have to shower now. He’d be here in an hour. I have to start getting ready.”

Stacy was now trying to go back to sleep and Felicia who had picked up the magazine to read both answered her with silence and Eniola went into her room to prepare for her lunch date with Eric.
Re: Sisterhood. (romance, Fiction) by Nobody: 6:09pm On May 13, 2012
sigba: Oh, another story. I'm officially signing up with your fan club now. I dont know if i can bear the suspense of waitin though, i'm not worried sha cos u make it your job to update everyday when you re less busy. O ya naw Lego.
My hailings to my fellow sexy's fans, i don zoin una o. Bless you.

aanumama: gotta stick to my lappy on this

ride on babes

ew have not even read it and am all excited tongue tongue tongue tongue

You guys make me happy with these comments.lol.
Thanks guys. smiley
Re: Sisterhood. (romance, Fiction) by Nobody: 6:26pm On May 13, 2012
why is it taking long to upload now angry angry angry angry
or u wan kill person with agro grin grin grin grin
anyways nice write up tongue tongue tongue tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Ten (10) Rules To Keep A Man Of These Days!!! / How I Got Scammed Of 10k By Lavita Ricca Investment / A Nairalander's Pre-wedding Pix That Broke The Net.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.