Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,611 members, 7,820,173 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

Sisterhood. (romance, Fiction) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sisterhood. (romance, Fiction) (49659 Views)

Who Are The Current Hottest Romance -land Couples? / Romance Section Battles 1. / Jagged Edge (romance, Fiction) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sisterhood. (romance, Fiction) by Nobody: 11:32am On May 14, 2012
“Mummy. Good afternoon ma.” Shade entered into her father’s bungalow and dropped her knees to the immaculately clean tiled floor to greet her mother.

“Shade mi, se dada ni o. How are you?” The grey-haired and slightly bent woman asked her daughter as she patted her back both as an acknowledgement of her greeting and a sign of love.

Adupe ma. I am very fine, we thank God.” She said when she was on her feet. She looked around to see if anyone else was in the sitting room and when she found no one, asked “Where is daddy and mummy Dupe?”

“Your father and his wife both went to the weekly Sunday meeting that is held for residents of this estate.”

“Mami! Why did you not go with him? Why did you allow Dupe’s mum go?” She asked as she accompanied her mother into her bedroom.

“Have you forgotten why you are here? We are meant to go to the market together.” The mother replied with a look of surprise that further aged her wrinkly face.

“I know! But that shouldn’t have stopped you. I could have waited until you arrived before driving you to the market.” Shade insisted.

“It’s alright Shade. It’s nothing. It’s just a meeting, stop fuming.” Mrs. Oni tried to calm her conspicuously furious daughter.

“No it’s not. It’s not alright. Mummy, I would not allow it o.” Shade was now shaking her head and legs vigorously on the bed where she sat.

“Allow what?” Her mother asked, still overwhelmed by her daughter’s overreaction.

“I would not let that woman take your place in this house.” Shade said with blatant bitterness.

“Oh come on Shade, stop being so petty. No matter what, she remains the first wife.”

“First wife my left foot.” Shade cussed. “Well, I’ve tried my best. If you like mummy, allow that woman sit on your head because she is the first wife. Don’t come running to me when you have problems o.”

“Shaaaade! Stop it!” Her mother chided. “We have never had problems and I don’t see what can cause us to. You and Bukky were the generators of all the problems we ever had in this house.” She regarded her daughter with wisdom-filled eyes and asked shrewdly. “When would you learn to embrace peace?”

“Mama, I am peaceful o. I am a lover of peace. I am just speaking in your interest that’s all.”

“That’s why all your men keep running away.” Her mother teased. “Your tongue is so venomous and can kill.”

Shade didn’t see the humor in her mother’s words and took what she said to heart but decided to reserve her comments. “I have heard you mama. Get ready and let’s start going.” Shade said as she reclined with her two palms interlocked behind her head.

“Okay my dear.” Her mother said. Chanting a Yoruba hymn, she flung open her wardrobe to find something to wear and begun to get ready.
Re: Sisterhood. (romance, Fiction) by Nobody: 11:34am On May 14, 2012
pastorpussy: naijasexy. where are u jare.... oya oya..u must tell us ow they banged each other oh... am waiting....

I don't like to be too explicit. LOL! I would let your imaginations do the work for you. tongue wink
Re: Sisterhood. (romance, Fiction) by freecocoa(f): 12:08pm On May 14, 2012
Na wa their mum sound like a nice person,wonder why her daughters are b1tches.
Re: Sisterhood. (romance, Fiction) by Nobody: 12:56pm On May 14, 2012
“So babes, how was it?” Stacy asked when she saw her friend when she returned from school. “How did it go down?”

Eny looked up from a trouser she was stitching and answered. “It was fine. I had a good time at Eric’s house.”

“That’s great. Glad you had fun.”

“Yeah, thanks.” Eniola replied placidly. “Ouch!” She exclaimed when she poked herself with the needle in her hands.

“What’s on your mind? Why do you look so worried?” Stacy asked when she discerned the lack of excitement in Eny’s voice.

“I went to see Dr. Benson today.” Eny said coldly, not looking up from her sewing.

“So? What’s the matter?” Thinking she sounded too harsh, Stacy decided to use softer words. “Hmm. How did it go?”

“We did it.” Eny gasped and flung her trouser on the floor crankily. “We did it and I feel so disgusted with myself.”

“First times are always like that.” Stacy said, helping her friend pick up her cloth from the ground so that no one stepped on the vicious-looking needle she could see poking through the fabric. “You would eventually get used to it.”

“It’s not just the s|e|x of it that’s bothering me. He.. he.. oh God!” Eny’s skin roughened with goose bumps at the thought of her encounter with her professor.

“He did what?” Stacy could not figure out what might have happened to get Eny so upset.

Eny lowered her voice to speak. “He made me go down on him.” She coughed as she spoke those words.

“How do you mean?” Stacy asked, pretending to not understand what Eny meant.

“You know, he made me.. ah! Stacey you know what I am talking about.”

“So what if you sucked him? It’s part of it all now. Were you expecting less?” Stacy scolded. She had forgotten to tell Eniola to brace herself for Dr. Benson’s passionate demands for orals.

“No. I just feel as if I might have caught something from, you know.. he was a bit shabby down there.” Eny squeezed her eyes shut. She was trying hard to block out the horrendous images of Professor Benson’s genitals her mind was forming.

“You haven’t caught anything. It’s just your psychology playing games on you. You’d be fine, don’t worry.”

“Hmm. Are you sure? I have brushed my mouth over ten times since I got back home, you won’t believe it.”

There was an outburst of laughter from Stacy. “When I say you are not bad enough, you would try to prove me wrong.”

“If this is your definition of bad then I admit, I am not bad enough.” She took a breather and continued speaking. “I don’t even want to be.”

“I don’t even want to be.” Stacy repeated after Eny, as she mimicked her.. “Well, smile Eny for your A’s are on the way.” Stacy burst out laughing again. “Abi na lie I talk?”

“He better give me good grades o.” Eny said, holding her ears in warning. “All that yama yama wey enter my mouth must not be in vain o.” She rushed to the bathroom to brush her mouth one more time.
Re: Sisterhood. (romance, Fiction) by freecocoa(f): 1:04pm On May 14, 2012
Chei finally she slept with him,I hope he doesn't deprive her of the A at the end,thought she was better than that.
Re: Sisterhood. (romance, Fiction) by prettymaxy(f): 1:17pm On May 14, 2012
I hope she hasnt been infected by d proff, i also hope she catches eric and her sista in d act
Re: Sisterhood. (romance, Fiction) by Spicyhawt: 1:27pm On May 14, 2012
...............“Mama, I am peaceful o. I am a lover of peace. I am just speaking in your interest that’s all.”.....

Shade "a lover of peace" indeed. I c her peace reigning btw Eny and Eric
Re: Sisterhood. (romance, Fiction) by swtdarling(f): 1:33pm On May 14, 2012
all d 4 sisters are twisted in d head.. angry

1 Like

Re: Sisterhood. (romance, Fiction) by Spicyhawt: 1:37pm On May 14, 2012
freecocoa: Chei finally she slept with him,I hope he doesn't deprive her of the A at the end,thought she was better than that.
N
I tot so too o
Re: Sisterhood. (romance, Fiction) by Jalal(m): 1:50pm On May 14, 2012
sigba:
I see. Thank God you came out alive. Have a lovely day sexy and fans see y'all lera. Hugs.

why wont i come out alive grin grin grin grin< Wasn't my fault, i was coolpreyed cool upon!
Re: Sisterhood. (romance, Fiction) by Jalal(m): 2:00pm On May 14, 2012
And i thought Eny was the "good" sister shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Sisterhood. (romance, Fiction) by Nobody: 2:25pm On May 14, 2012
Dupe paced her living room and like one who was under the flames of hell, she was sweating profusely. Her body trembled with fervor as infernal anger flashed in her eyes.

“Bukky, I have warned you severally that I don’t like this. I don’t like it, stop doing it.”

“Sister, I didn’t see anything wrong in what I did. Ahan, what is it sef?” Bukky countered brashly.

“You are so rude and churlish; I don’t know what to do with you anymore. Why can’t you just abide by my rules for once?” Dupe swung her hands in the air as she spoke. She was speaking loudly enough for Bukky to sense how angry she was, but her tone was quiet enough to not wake her baby up.

“I abide by your rules sister Dupe. But as an adult, I should be allowed to bring my boyfriend to the house whenever I choose.” Bukky said, folding her legs inwards so that only her knees were visible as she sat.

“Of course, he can come visit you here. All I want is for you to stop the nonsense.” Dupe said as her anger went from simmer to boil.

“What have I done wrong again o? Which nonsense again?”

“Oh, so making out with him in my presence does not strike you as wrong? That’s totally disrespectful and I wouldn’t tolerate it.” She suppressed the strong urge she felt to set her sister’s head ringing with a slap.

“I have apologized for that now Sister Dupe. I have said I am sorry.” Bukky apologized with fake remorse.

“Well, you don’t sound the least bit sorry for what you did. There are way too many holes in your sense of morality.” Dupe concluded. Bukky was the proverbial thorn in her overly pricked flesh and all efforts to pull her out always amounted to nothing.

“Did you just question my morals? Mtcheew.” Bukky hissed as she got up to leave the room.

“So now it has come to this? You now hiss at me ehn Bukky?”

“Yes, and I would hiss at you again! What moral justification do you even have to question what I did?” Bukky challenged her sister with unwavering confidence.

“Bukky, stop it!” Dupe warned. “Stop this madness.”

“No, I would not stop it. You keep biting down on my neck as if you are some holy Saint yourself. Don’t even get me started with you o.” Bukky warned her elder sister like she would warn a child.

“Bukky, I said stop it!” Dupe screamed as she smashed a slap across her sister’s cheek. “If you say one more word, I swear, I would kill you here.”

“Sister Dupe..”

“I meant what I said. Enough!”

Bukky never imagined that a day would come when Dupe would raise a finger on her. She looked at her sister in disbelief and without saying one more word, stormed out of the house.
Re: Sisterhood. (romance, Fiction) by Nobody: 2:27pm On May 14, 2012
Jalal: And i thought Eny was the "good" sister shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Haha! I thought so too. Apparently, that's not the case. wink

@All, heading out now. Would write more when I return.
Have a good day people! smiley
Re: Sisterhood. (romance, Fiction) by freecocoa(f): 2:45pm On May 14, 2012
^Have a good day too.

I swear i think i just saw a flash of the slap,it was a thunderous and resounding slap.cheesy
Re: Sisterhood. (romance, Fiction) by Tinkybabe(f): 4:23pm On May 14, 2012
This new story promises to be just as good if not better than jagged edge..What a family of whores!I suspect there are some hidden truths about Dupe's past which are far from pleasant though she seem the only sane one for now. ..enjoying the story so far.thanks for giving me something to relish on my sick bed.:-)
Re: Sisterhood. (romance, Fiction) by freecocoa(f): 4:33pm On May 14, 2012
^Eyah,so after me its you?

Please get well soonest wink.
Re: Sisterhood. (romance, Fiction) by Tinkybabe(f): 4:43pm On May 14, 2012
you passed it to me now and greedy me,I collected it without thinking grin..thanks babe.
Re: Sisterhood. (romance, Fiction) by freecocoa(f): 4:50pm On May 14, 2012
^Dont worry it'll be over soonest and you welcome smiley
Re: Sisterhood. (romance, Fiction) by Ariyke: 4:54pm On May 14, 2012
Their mum seems nice bt d daughters are bitches mtchew @naijasexy thumbup swt i dey gbadun u @freecocoa and idowuogbo aka badosky i gbadun as una dey make dis thread lively thumbups 2cheesy
Re: Sisterhood. (romance, Fiction) by Nobody: 7:03pm On May 14, 2012
“Sister Shade o.” Bukky called her sister who was busily dicing a huge chunk of red meat that would be used in cooking supper.

“Yes my dear?” Shade answered as she twisted one of two knobs on her tabletop gas cooker to turn it on.

“Tell me, how do you do it?” Bukky’s mouth curved into an ironic smile as each word of the question escaped her mouth.

“How do I do what?” Shade stopped to look at her sister and then shifted her focus back to her pot which was now smoking on the cooker.

“How do you manage to get men to love you without much effort?” Bukky’s eyes became teary from the smoke that had now filled the kitchen. She began to cough.

“Bukky, what are you talking about?”

“You know now. First it was Boye, then Cedric, then Dotun and now Eric. There has got to be some secret you are not sharing with me.” Bukky said as she opened the only window the kitchen had to let air in.

“Look at this child counting the men I’ve been with, yeye girl.” Shade let out a small laugh and continued. “Well, if as beautiful as I am, I am not able to get the men of my choice; wouldn’t you think there was something wrong with me?” She asked.

“Shade! I know you are pretty. You have this classy aura around you and all. But there must be something extra you are doing now.” Bukky probed.

Shade seemed not to be interested in the conversation and it frustrated her. Bukky had run to her house after Dupe slapped her the day before and would go back to Dupe’s house the following day.

“Sister Shade.” Bukky made another attempt at getting her sister’s attention.

“What is it Bukola? What again?” Bukky was the most talkative out of all her sisters and sometimes, it was a pain keeping up with her endless and most times, senseless conversations.

“You know what I told you about Uncle Tunde right?” Bukky asked, grinning from ear to ear.

“Is it the one about him wooing you?” Bukky nodded in agreement. “Ehen, what about it?”

“I have a small confession to make.” She said, getting up to take to Shade the jar of palm oil that she’d motioned to her to bring.

“Hmm, tell me. I am all ears.” This girl and her unending stories; Shade thought to herself as she listened.

“We have been doing it o.” Bukky blurted.

"What? And you didn’t tell me all this while?” Shade didn’t seem surprised. She knew that her sister was capable of doing and she also knew that the man in question had an extremely weak will.

“I wanted to keep it a secret at first, but now that I need your help, I guess I have to tell you.” Bukky grinned as she spoke.

“You need my help how?” A small frown marred Shade’s forehead as she asked.

“I want to secure my relationship with Uncle Tunde.”

Shade couldn’t figure out exactly what direction the conversation was headed. “Secure your relationship in what sense?”

“I want him to love me more. Even love me more than he does Sister Dupe.” Bukky breathed the words out so that it sounded like a whisper.

“Look at this selfish girl. It’s bad enough that you are sleeping with your elder sister’s husband and yet you still want more security. Bukky! Repent for God’s kingdom is at hand o.”

“Hahaahaha. Sister Shade, when did you become a deaconess? Are you not sleeping with Eric- your younger sister’s boyfriend too? Abeg leave that thing.”

She didn't like when Bukky used information she'd told her to poke fun at her so she frowned. “Well my own is different.” Shade said, wiping her hands on her apron. “It’s different in a way.” There was a brief silence in the kitchen. “What kind of security do you want?” Shade asked, breaking the silence.

“Wasn’t that why I asked you to tell me how you get those men, but you wouldn’t tell me.”

“You really want to know, don’t you?” Shade raised an eyebrow as she asked.

“Yes now! Sister Shade!”

“Don’t Sister Shade me, allow me to talk.” Shade reprimanded. After engaging in a few seconds of thought, she looked at her sister and said, “I would give you a book tomorrow.”

“Really? What book is that?” Bukky asked with avid interest.

“It’s a book of charms to make you look more attractive in the eyes of men. I got it from an Indian colleague at work.”

“Shade you use charms?” Bukky was shocked at her sister’s fetish tendencies. “You know I don’t believe in all those things now. I can’t charm any man o. I am not that desperate.”

Shade was slightly disgusted by her sister’s reaction to her admission of black magic usage. “Ehen, what’s bad in it? ”

"I just think we'd be taking things too far if we seek dark powers in our trivial quest to frustrate our stepsisters." Bukky shrugged.

"Trust me, it works." Shade assured.

“Okay, if you say so. Can’t I get it tonight?” Bukky asked eagerly.

“No. I lent it to someone. I would give you tomorrow.” Shade replied.

“Okay, thank you sister.”

“You are welcome Bukky. Pass me the bowl.” Shade said, pointing to the red plastic bowl where she’d kept her diced meat.
Re: Sisterhood. (romance, Fiction) by Nobody: 7:05pm On May 14, 2012
Tinkybabe: This new story promises to be just as good if not better than jagged edge..What a family of whores!I suspect there are some hidden truths about Dupe's past which are far from pleasant though she seem the only sane one for now. ..enjoying the story so far.thanks for giving me something to relish on my sick bed.:-)

Aww dear! Sorry about your health. I wish you speedy recovery. smiley
Re: Sisterhood. (romance, Fiction) by Nobody: 7:08pm On May 14, 2012
@naijasexy

Damn! You like writing stories..

When are we going to act-out one of your stories?? Lol!

You and I will play the lead roles..
Re: Sisterhood. (romance, Fiction) by Nobody: 7:21pm On May 14, 2012
^LOL! It's something I enjoy doing when I have the time. A hobby and a way to keep my mind busy, I guess.

The lead characters in most of my stories are usually evil. I am not sure I want to re-enact their roles, if you get what I mean. wink
Re: Sisterhood. (romance, Fiction) by Nobody: 7:42pm On May 14, 2012
naijasexy: ^LOL! It's something I enjoy doing when I have the time. A hobby and a way to keep my mind busy, I guess.

The lead characters in most of my stories are usually evil. I am not sure I want to re-enact their roles, if you get what I mean. wink

We can always turn the evil into godly.. I admire your writing skills, though..

So, can a brother shout you - to get to know you on a level?
Re: Sisterhood. (romance, Fiction) by Nobody: 7:47pm On May 14, 2012
Well, thanks. smiley

Can a brother shout me?
If that questions means what I think it does, why not?
Re: Sisterhood. (romance, Fiction) by Nobody: 7:56pm On May 14, 2012
naijasexy: Well, thanks. smiley

Can a brother shout me?
If that questions means what I think it does, why not?

It means, can I holla? And are you as sexy as your writing skills? Lol
Re: Sisterhood. (romance, Fiction) by Nobody: 8:00pm On May 14, 2012
^Hmm. You sure can holler.

Am I as sexy as my writing skills? Pheew! lipsrsealed
Re: Sisterhood. (romance, Fiction) by sigba(f): 8:14pm On May 14, 2012
Jalal:

why wont i come out alive grin grin grin grin< Wasn't my fault, i was coolpreyed cool upon!
Lol, badt boy.
Re: Sisterhood. (romance, Fiction) by sigba(f): 8:23pm On May 14, 2012
Hi sexy and fans, how was ya dai? Just tuned in to ur frequency, enjoyin the flow.
I can see that Bukky and Shade are upto no good they re deliberatly doing all they re doing. Sexy tell them that God is watching them.
Re: Sisterhood. (romance, Fiction) by Jalal(m): 9:30pm On May 14, 2012
sigba:
Lol, badt boy.

The one i was seeing, traveled and said 2 me 'take care of my sister', As a gentleman, i went to check up on the other one as requested and lo and behold she seduced me. Wats a broda to do ehn?
Re: Sisterhood. (romance, Fiction) by Jalal(m): 9:35pm On May 14, 2012
@sexy, wow, its building up real nice, expecting fireworks soon!
Re: Sisterhood. (romance, Fiction) by Nobody: 9:36pm On May 14, 2012
^lol! Are you still in touch with both sisters?

I probably had you in mind when i started this story. :p

@All, I'm gonna continue in a bit.
Kinda busy now. smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

How I Got Scammed Of 10k By Lavita Ricca Investment / A Nairalander's Pre-wedding Pix That Broke The Net. / Reasons Why Every Young Ambitious Struggling Man Should Forget 'Love'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.