Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,652 members, 7,820,265 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

Sisterhood. (romance, Fiction) - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sisterhood. (romance, Fiction) (49660 Views)

Who Are The Current Hottest Romance -land Couples? / Romance Section Battles 1. / Jagged Edge (romance, Fiction) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sisterhood. (romance, Fiction) by mashnino(m): 11:10am On May 16, 2012
Pelumiv:

You dey vex ooooooooo

no mind me jare..

d tin tire me
Re: Sisterhood. (romance, Fiction) by Nobody: 11:34am On May 16, 2012
mashnino: who this one dey vex for now?

@sexy

if you go continue berra continue and if you no wan continue use the exit

bera be happy lola is not around for the mean time..

had it been she was around i don't think you would get much attention like you are getting now

just be happy people are reading the story and commenting..

aND she know even thankGOD say people no criticize her..

I don't even know the right words to use in replying this unnecessarily crass and asinine comment of yours especially the emboldened. What's the vituperation all about?
So I get off work an hour after midnight (6am Nigerian time) and I open my laptop this morning (After having barely 5 hours of sleep) to continue the story only to see this comment of yours?
I had posted from work that I would continue the story as soon as I get off. Didn't you read that post?

I am still trying to understand the meaning of this part. If you did me the favor of putting on your criticism spectacles to pick out every error and flaw in the story, I would be most grateful. So I do not see why I should Thank God that people did not criticize.
Re: Sisterhood. (romance, Fiction) by Nobody: 11:46am On May 16, 2012
@All..

Would continue in a moment.

@Idowu. hmmm! No be my fault say I no continue immediately, like I explained earlier, I had other commitments to attend to. The vex haf do na. Haba! {Hugs}

@Pelumi, this was never an issue so at no point did I have to let anything 'go-by' (Perhaps the reason you said I should let bygone's be bygone's.) I hardly ever get angry and that wouldn't start with this thread.

@Fourcade. cheesy cheesy cheesy

@Ayobase, you are funny. LOL!

@Flanrey, forgive my short absence on the thread. That would be remedied now.
Re: Sisterhood. (romance, Fiction) by freecocoa(f): 11:53am On May 16, 2012
naijasexy: @All..

Would continue in a moment.

@Idowu. hmmm! No be my fault say I no continue immediately, like I explained earlier, I had other commitments to attend to. The vex haf do na. Haba! {Hugs}

@Pelumi, this was never an issue so at no point did I have to let anything 'go-by' (Perhaps the reason you said I should let bygone's be bygone's.) I hardly ever get angry and that wouldn't start with this thread.

@Fourcade. cheesy cheesy cheesy

@Ayobase, you are funny. LOL!

@Flanrey, forgive my short absence on the thread. That would be remedied now.
Did you get my email?
Re: Sisterhood. (romance, Fiction) by Nobody: 11:57am On May 16, 2012
^ Saw it now and just replied.
Re: Sisterhood. (romance, Fiction) by freecocoa(f): 12:02pm On May 16, 2012
^Alright
Re: Sisterhood. (romance, Fiction) by swtdarling(f): 12:34pm On May 16, 2012
sad
Re: Sisterhood. (romance, Fiction) by Fourcade(m): 12:41pm On May 16, 2012
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Sisterhood. (romance, Fiction) by Idowuogbo(f): 12:45pm On May 16, 2012
Sexy, I mount for ur side like shadow.Lets go dia mehn! Ur welcome package must craze readers o! Oya na! Oshe!!! kiss

@My left yansh

I c u o! Sempe for u jare! We af bokoed d enemieszzzzzz grin
Re: Sisterhood. (romance, Fiction) by Idowuogbo(f): 12:50pm On May 16, 2012
mashnino: who this one dey vex for now?

@sexy

if you go continue berra continue and if you no wan continue use the exit

bera be happy lola is not around for the mean time..

had it been she was around i don't think you would get much attention like you are getting now

just be happy people are reading the story and commenting..

Chineke! My aboki don craze o! shocked

Babe how far? Abeg no do tin jagajaga u hia? It pain us small but........ It's for d better of d writer wen we troway halarments.It shows WE CARE!!

So smile! Na us she get, without us deres no reading. Embrace her again pls! Na love dey shark us. kiss
Re: Sisterhood. (romance, Fiction) by Nobody: 2:09pm On May 16, 2012
“So Dupe my child,” Mr. Oni stared forward at his daughter who looked like she had amassed an extra ten years of age since the last time he saw her. “You are the reason we are here.” His eyes flew to Bukky who was sitting beside her mother. He cleared his throat and continued. “You were the one who asked for a family meeting to be called. What is the matter?”

Dupe knelt to greet her stepmother and both of her parents before proceeding to speak. “Daddy, thank you for granting my request and making sure everyone made it here for the meeting. Thank you sir.

Her eyes turned to Bukky who was now chatting in low tones, with her mother. “I asked all of us to come here so that we could address as a family, the many problems I am facing in my marriage.

All attempts to hide her sorrows failed as she reached into her handbag to get a handkerchief to wipe her tears. “Daddy..”

“Dupe, but you never told me you were experiencing difficulties in your marriage.” The senior wife of Mr. Oni was alarmed when she saw the hopelessness in her daughter’s swollen eyes.

“Allow her to talk.” Mr. Oni warned firmly. With one brisk hand gesture, he urged Dupe to speak up.

“Yes mummy, that’s true. I never told you because I didn’t know the problem would degenerate to this level.” She passed a glance at Eniola but the distress on Eny’s face sent a shiver down her spine. “Daddy, I don’t know if you know this, but Bukky has been living with me for the past two weeks.”

Mr. Oni shifted in his seat as if he was shocked by what he’d just heard, but he didn’t utter a word. He nodded Dupe on.

“Only last week, I was doing some work in my study when she barged in on me and told me she wanted to see me.” A ball formed in Dupe’s throat as she noticed the keen interest with which her mother was listening. “Daddy, Bukky came into my office and told me that she wanted to share my husband with me.” Dupe began to sob. “Bukky..”

A balding head was revealed as Mr. Oni took off his cap when he heard his eldest daughter’s allegation. He turned to the accused who was now looking up at the ceiling. “Bukky! Did you hear what your sister said?”

“Daddy, I only told her that I loved uncle Tunde. I have strong admiration for Sister Dupe’s husband and I thought It would only be appropriate if I voice my mind.”

“Bukky, would you shut up!” Bukky’s mother commanded as she erupted into a short burst of anger. “Do you not know that it is against our laws and tradition to lust after your sister’s husband?”

“Mama Shade, sit down and let me handle this.” Mr. Oni said in his usual calm tone. “Bukky, Dupe has said her part; I want to hear your own part of the story.”

“Daddy, that’s what I said o. There is nothing more to it than what I said earlier. Sister Dupe is just being melodramatic and of recent, she has been finding faults in everything I do and say. I would leave that her house for her soon sef, if care is not taken.”

“What are you doing in your sister’s house in the first place? Why are you not in school?”

“Mama Shade, let’s stick to the topic at hand. Her absence from school would be addressed after this.” Turning to Dupe, he asked. “What do you have to say about Bukky’s explanation?”

“Papa, that is a very simplistic and watery summary of what happened that day. Bukky even threatened me, she threatened to…” Eniola rushed to Dupe’s side as she broke down into sobs. When she was comforted enough to speak, she continued. “She threatened to tell Tunde who the real father of Jenny is.”

“Bukky! Bukky!” Dupe’s mother called. “I thought you had gotten rid of this habit of raining threats whenever something isn’t done your way, I didn’t know it still remains a dominant part of you.”

The man of the house took the center stage as he got up to speak. “Bukky, would you have preferred if you sister gave birth to a sick child as opposed to a healthy one? Tunde and Dupe disregarded the warnings of the doctor and insisted that they marry each other despite their genotype incompatibility and that was why I brought up the idea of artificial insemination.”

“But Daddy, artificial insemination or not, it is still another man’s child and if Dupe does not give me the permission to be with Tunde whenever I want, I wouldn’t hesitate to tell Uncle Tunde that he has been living in a fool’s paradise all the while.”

“Now I know better than to let you in on any of the secrets that this family shares. Tunde is not aware that Jenny is not his daughter and we would keep it that way.” Mr. Oni insisted.

“Daddy, you know what I am capable of doing so don’t dare me.” Bukky warned her father sternly.

It was Shade’s turn to speak. “Bukky, you can’t do that. You would be dragging daddy’s name in the mud if you did.”

“Well, all of you should watch and see.” Bukky begun to gather her belongings, as she prepared to exit the sitting room where the meeting was being held.

“Daddy, I have made up my mind.” Dupe said coldly. “I would rather have her sleep with Tunde than allow her tell him about Jenny’s paternity.”

“You must be out of your mind.” Dupe’s mother screamed. “I cannot believe you just said that.”

“Impossible.” Eniola roared. “That can never happen. I cannot even fathom the thought of it. Let her tell him if she wants to. She’s not going to have uncle Tunde.”

“I support Dupe.” Mr. Oni said after listening to the clamoring of his household. “I for one, would be stigmatized if the news of Jenny’s unknown paternity gets out. We must keep it within the family. Let Bukky have Tunde if Dupe is okay with it.”

“Over my dead body.” Dupe’s mother cried. “I’d rather die than, be party to any incestuous act. This is a sin and should not be done!”

“But uncle Tunde and I are not blood-related. So where does incest come into this?” Bukky asked with a look of dismay on her face.

“Bukky, as long as your promise to keep your mouth shut, then you can have Tunde. My word on this is final and this meeting is dismissed.”

Dupe’s father left the room.
Re: Sisterhood. (romance, Fiction) by Idowuogbo(f): 2:17pm On May 16, 2012
Dts my bebe!
Re: Sisterhood. (romance, Fiction) by Spicyhawt: 2:29pm On May 16, 2012
Idowuogbo: Dts my bebe!
Ope o!!! duelling is over cheesycheesycheesycheesy
Re: Sisterhood. (romance, Fiction) by Nobody: 2:32pm On May 16, 2012
oga oh.. dis bukky sef don dey madt..
Re: Sisterhood. (romance, Fiction) by pweetymama(f): 3:07pm On May 16, 2012
9jasexy,Thank God u r back.More grease to ur elbow.
Re: Sisterhood. (romance, Fiction) by mashnino(m): 3:10pm On May 16, 2012
naijasexy:

I don't even know the right words to use in replying this unnecessarily crass and asinine comment of yours especially the emboldened. What's the vituperation all about?
So I get off work an hour after midnight (6am Nigerian time) and I open my laptop this morning (After having barely 5 hours of sleep) to continue the story only to see this comment of yours?
I had posted from work that I would continue the story as soon as I get off. Didn't you read that post?

I am still trying to understand the meaning of this part. If you did me the favor of putting on your criticism spectacles to pick out every error and flaw in the story, I would be most grateful. So I do not see why I should Thank God that people did not criticize.

I ain't gonna disturb u again... Do wateva u wanna do wit d thread it's urs..at least my gal frnds are keepin u company..

"looks for his slippers"

Later jare
Re: Sisterhood. (romance, Fiction) by Idowuogbo(f): 4:17pm On May 16, 2012
mashnino:

I ain't gonna disturb u again... Do wateva u wanna do wit d thread it's urs..at least my gal frnds are keepin u company..

"looks for his slippers"

Later jare
We no get joint o! U betta stay make I order akara and zobo, dis bukky don dey ginger tins o!

My dearest, oya solo for Badosky u hia! It don do! Sempe and let d peace reign.

Muahhhh!!!! My padi of all padiments! Shege to any1 wey vex u again. kissP
Re: Sisterhood. (romance, Fiction) by Tinkybabe(f): 4:33pm On May 16, 2012
Bukky is such a bi*ch.Wish the fictitious character could be made real so I could skin her alive.Gosh!I hate her angry

thanks sexy,I'm much better now
Re: Sisterhood. (romance, Fiction) by Nobody: 4:58pm On May 16, 2012
“Hey!” Shade exclaimed when saw her visitor. “You didn’t tell me you were coming.”

“Sorry, I was just driving past your house and decided I’d stop by.” Eric said as he encased her in a hug “I just came to give you this.” He dug into his pocket and brought out Shade’s wrist watch. “You forgot it in my house the last time.”

Shade leaped for joy when she saw it. “Oh, thank God! Thank you.”

Eric was surprised by her reaction. “Why? Were you looking for it?”

“Yeah, I wasn’t sure if I misplaced it when I took my mum to the market, but it didn’t even cross my mind that it could have been at your place.” She said, as she strapped her newly found wristwatch on.

“Yeah, I didn’t find it until your sister showed it to me.” Eric grimaced. “That was a very silly mistake on your part though.”

“She saw it?” Shade’s heart thumped in fear. “Did she recognize that it was mine?”

“I don’t think she did. She didn’t suspect anything so it’s all good.”

“Anyway, won’t you sit down? You have been standing since you entered.” Shade said as she pulled her lover by the arm towards her four-sitter couch.

“No dear.” Eric jerked his arm out of her grip. “I am afraid I have to be on my way now. I’ve got so much to do.” When he noticed she was disappointed, he touched her quickly on the shoulder. “Eny is in my house as we speak, and I am quite sure you know what that means.”

Shade tried to hide the jealousy but it was all too evident in her voice. “She is?” She asked, making hard attempts to keep a straight face. “Well, you should be able to spend at least ten minutes with me. It’s not fair if you come and just leave like that.”

“Shade, please. I have to go now.” Eric insisted. “I only came to drop off your wristwatch. I really have to start leaving.”

“Okay. That’s fine.” She walked him to his car. As he gave her a final hug, she whispered into his ears. “I have good news for you Eric.”

Eric leaned back on his car and smiled. “You are trying to stop me from going right? “Okay, I’ll spare you five minutes. What’s that?”

“How would you feel if I told you I was pregnant?” Shade said as she her face lit up in a smile.

Eric hung inclined his head at an angle as he wondered what her question was about. “Hmm. Are you kidding? But you know that can never happen.” He assured her. “So what’s the good news?”

“Well, it has happened already. Eric, I think I am pregnant.”

Eric’s jaw dropped as he stared at her in amazement. He couldn’t figure out what was so good about what he’d just heard. “For who? Me?”

“Yes! You! Who else?” Shade looked at him quizzically. “You are the only one I’ve been seeing.”

“That’s impossible.” Eric said, as his head shook vehemently on his neck. “ You can’t get pregnant when you are on the pill.” He rationalized.

Shade wasn’t pleased with Eric’s response. She had hoped that he’d be happier “That’s what I thought but my period is three weeks late. Pregnancy has got to be the only logical explanation for that, don’t you think?”

“Have you ascertained that you are truly pregnant? Did you take a pregnancy test?”

“Yes, I did.” She lied. “I did and I tested positive.” She lied.

“So what do you want to do with it?”

“With what?” A flustered Shade asked.

Her retort invoked agitation within Eric. “With the baby of course. Wouldn’t you get rid of it?”

“I would do no such thing.” Shade brought her Eye’s to meet Eric’s. “ I cannot have an abortion.”

“Shade, being a single mother is not easy and I am not ready to take on the responsibility of a child now, especially not yours.” Eric said, looking away from her.

“Especially not mine?” Shade cried. Those words had hit home and brought back the reality of what she’d been trying to deny. “Wow!”

“Wow what? It’s the truth. You are my babe’s elder sister for heaven’s sakes.” Eric shouted. “This is not proper.”

“Yes. Didn’t you remember that I was her sister when you were on top of me? I am not getting an abortion. We would get married and raise this child together.”

“You and who would get married?” Eric scoffed. “I would have considered it Shade, but come on, we are age-mates.”

“What has age got to do with anything? I cannot kill my own baby. Come on Eric, come on!”

“An abortion is the only plausible solution I can proffer.” Eric said, as he tried to make his clandestine lover see reason. "Think about it Shade, think with your brain and not your heart."

“This is a sensitive issue and I don’t want to discuss it here with all these people passing by. Would Eny still be at your place by evening?”

“I would be dropping her off at her apartment tonight, but I could drop by later to see you, if that’s okay with you.”

“Sounds good. Please Eric, consider the child. We have to keep the baby.”

“Shade, I would think about it and tell you what I’ve come with later. I have to go now.”

“Okay dear. I love you.”

Eric nodded thrice as a response to her untimely profession of love and sped off.
Re: Sisterhood. (romance, Fiction) by Nobody: 5:01pm On May 16, 2012
Tinkybabe: Bukky is such a bi*ch.Wish the fictitious character could be made real so I would skin her alive.Gosh!I hate her angry

thanks sexy,I'm a much better now

That's good to hear. Thank God. smiley

Idowuogbo: Dts my bebe!

kiss
Re: Sisterhood. (romance, Fiction) by Exponental(m): 5:02pm On May 16, 2012
I fink baba dupe needs 2 ask d true paternity of bukky........
Re: Sisterhood. (romance, Fiction) by Exponental(m): 5:04pm On May 16, 2012
I fink baba dupe needs 2 ask d true paternity of bukky zfm her mother........ But come 2 think of it, if shes nt d mr onis child, its like a licence 2 her wish! Wahala waaa ooooo!
Re: Sisterhood. (romance, Fiction) by davestead(m): 8:11pm On May 16, 2012
Oh my gosh! My dear sexy, I was so thrilled to log on to nairaland this evening to see you are already on another mind blowing piece. I've not been on nairaland for a while due to school issues et al. Welcome back dear to what you know how to do best, I've really missed your writing. I've not finished reading the available episodes but the ones I read left me gaping for words. Thumbs up dear!. Somebody should please direct me on how to add friends on nairaland cos I'll like to add you up, it's a wish I'll love to do. Once more, more power to your elbow dear.
Re: Sisterhood. (romance, Fiction) by justmenoni: 8:19pm On May 16, 2012
I keep on refreshing this page over and over,Thumbs Up NaijaSexy,where are our Nollywood directors,this is better than most of there same line of stories...i am so much in love with this..can't shut down my laptop cos i don't want to miss any episode..
Re: Sisterhood. (romance, Fiction) by Fourcade(m): 9:40pm On May 16, 2012
....and the plot thickens cheesy cheesy cheesy
....patiently waiting for Eniola Vs Shade drama smiley

Tinkybabe: Bukky is such a bi*ch.Wish the fictitious character could be made real so I could skin her alive.Gosh!I hate her angry

thanks sexy,I'm much better now
Touch not my Bukky smiley....she just wants to be the second wife.Isn't there Love in sharing undecided
Re: Sisterhood. (romance, Fiction) by ayobase(m): 10:03pm On May 16, 2012
naijasexy: “So Dupe my child,” Mr. Oni stared forward at his daughter who looked like she had amassed an extra ten years of age since the last time he saw her. “You are the reason we are here.” His eyes flew to Bukky who was sitting beside her mother. He cleared his throat and continued. “You were the one who asked for a family meeting to be called. What is the matter?”

Dupe knelt to greet her stepmother and both of her parents before proceeding to speak. “Daddy, thank you for granting my request and making sure everyone made it here for the meeting. Thank you sir.

Her eyes turned to Bukky who was now chatting in low tones, with her mother. “I asked all of us to come here so that we could address as a family, the many problems I am facing in my marriage.

All attempts to hide her sorrows failed as she reached into her handbag to get a handkerchief to wipe her tears. “Daddy..”

“Dupe, but you never told me you were experiencing difficulties in your marriage.” The senior wife of Mr. Oni was alarmed when she saw the hopelessness in her daughter’s swollen eyes.

“Allow her to talk.” Mr. Oni warned firmly. With one brisk hand gesture, he urged Dupe to speak up.

“Yes mummy, that’s true. I never told you because I didn’t know the problem would degenerate to this level.” She passed a glance at Eniola but the distress on Eny’s face sent a shiver down her spine. “Daddy, I don’t know if you know this, but Bukky has been living with me for the past two weeks.”

Mr. Oni shifted in his seat as if he was shocked by what he’d just heard, but he didn’t utter a word. He nodded Dupe on.

“Only last week, I was doing some work in my study when she barged in on me and told me she wanted to see me.” A ball formed in Dupe’s throat as she noticed the keen interest with which her mother was listening. “Daddy, Bukky came into my office and told me that she wanted to share my husband with me.” Dupe began to sob. “Bukky..”

A balding head was revealed as Mr. Oni took off his cap when he heard his eldest daughter’s allegation. He turned to the accused who was now looking up at the ceiling. “Bukky! Did you hear what your sister said?”

“Daddy, I only told her that I loved uncle Tunde. I have strong admiration for Sister Dupe’s husband and I thought It would only be appropriate if I voice my mind.”

“Bukky, would you shut up!” Bukky’s mother commanded as she erupted into a short burst of anger. “Do you not know that it is against our laws and tradition to lust after your sister’s husband?”

“Mama Shade, sit down and let me handle this.” Mr. Oni said in his usual calm tone. “Bukky, Dupe has said her part; I want to hear your own part of the story.”

“Daddy, that’s what I said o. There is nothing more to it than what I said earlier. Sister Dupe is just being melodramatic and of recent, she has been finding faults in everything I do and say. I would leave that her house for her soon sef, if care is not taken.”

“What are you doing in your sister’s house in the first place? Why are you not in school?”

“Mama Shade, let’s stick to the topic at hand. Her absence from school would be addressed after this.” Turning to Dupe, he asked. “What do you have to say about Bukky’s explanation?”

“Papa, that is a very simplistic and watery summary of what happened that day. Bukky even threatened me, she threatened to…” Eniola rushed to Dupe’s side as she broke down into sobs. When she was comforted enough to speak, she continued. “She threatened to tell Tunde who the real father of Jenny is.”

“Bukky! Bukky!” Dupe’s mother called. “I thought you had gotten rid of this habit of raining threats whenever something isn’t done your way, I didn’t know it still remains a dominant part of you.”

The man of the house took the center stage as he got up to speak. “Bukky, would you have preferred if you sister gave birth to a sick child as opposed to a healthy one? Tunde and Dupe disregarded the warnings of the doctor and insisted that they marry each other despite their genotype incompatibility and that was why I brought up the idea of artificial insemination.”

“But Daddy, artificial insemination or not, it is still another man’s child and if Dupe does not give me the permission to be with Tunde whenever I want, I wouldn’t hesitate to tell Uncle Tunde that he has been living in a fool’s paradise all the while.”

“Now I know better than to let you in on any of the secrets that this family shares. Tunde is not aware that Jenny is not his daughter and we would keep it that way.” Mr. Oni insisted.

“Daddy, you know what I am capable of doing so don’t dare me.” Bukky warned her father sternly.

It was Shade’s turn to speak. “Bukky, you can’t do that. You would be dragging daddy’s name in the mud if you did.”

“Well, all of you should watch and see.” Bukky begun to gather her belongings, as she prepared to exit the sitting room where the meeting was being held.

“Daddy, I have made up my mind.” Dupe said coldly. “I would rather have her sleep with Tunde than allow her tell him about Jenny’s paternity.”

“You must be out of your mind.” Dupe’s mother screamed. “I cannot believe you just said that.”

“Impossible.” Eniola roared. “That can never happen. I cannot even fathom the thought of it. Let her tell him if she wants to. She’s not going to have uncle Tunde.”

“I support Dupe.” Mr. Oni said after listening to the clamoring of his household. “I for one, would be stigmatized if the news of Jenny’s unknown paternity gets out. We must keep it within the family. Let Bukky have Tunde if Dupe is okay with it.”

“Over my dead body.” Dupe’s mother cried. “I’d rather die than, be party to any incestuous act. This is a sin and should not be done!”

“But uncle Tunde and I are not blood-related. So where does incest come into this?” Bukky asked with a look of dismay on her face.

“Bukky, as long as your promise to keep your mouth shut, then you can have Tunde. My word on this is final and this meeting is dismissed.”

Dupe’s father left the room.

I trust my pupsy......
Who and where is dat pikin.

He will flog d ''winch'' out of u
if u been don chop one before.

D papa weak no be small....
E dey happen well well sha!

1 Like

Re: Sisterhood. (romance, Fiction) by Nobody: 11:42pm On May 16, 2012
justmenoni: I keep on refreshing this page over and over,Thumbs Up NaijaSexy,where are our Nollywood directors,this is better than most of there same line of stories...i am so much in love with this..can't shut down my laptop cos i don't want to miss any episode..

haha. Thanks. smiley

Fourcade: ....and the plot thickens cheesy cheesy cheesy
....patiently waiting for Eniola Vs Shade drama smiley

Touch not my Bukky smiley....she just wants to be the second wife.Isn't there Love in sharing undecided

Dont worry, their drama comes next.
Still at work though. Would write more when I get back. smiley

davestead: Oh my gosh! My dear sexy, I was so thrilled to log on to nairaland this evening to see you are already on another mind blowing piece. I've not been on nairaland for a while due to school issues et al. Welcome back dear to what you know how to do best, I've really missed your writing. I've not finished reading the available episodes but the ones I read left me gaping for words. Thumbs up dear!. Somebody should please direct me on how to add friends on nairaland cos I'll like to add you up, it's a wish I'll love to do. Once more, more power to your elbow dear.

Oh, many thanks. Don't worry, I'll add you. smiley
Re: Sisterhood. (romance, Fiction) by Akinagirl(f): 11:59pm On May 16, 2012
Thank God you are back. I am like at the edge of my seat awaiting the drama. Girl you really know how to spice up my evening after a long day.
Re: Sisterhood. (romance, Fiction) by justmenoni: 4:54am On May 17, 2012
ayobase:

I trust my pupsy......
Who and where is dat pikin.

He will flog d ''winch'' out of u
if u been don chop one before.

D papa weak no be small....
E dey happen well well sha!

I dont see the popsy has really been weak,I guess he is just trying to safeguard the paternity of jenny,you know if they don't handle it that way with Bukky and she end up letting the cat out of the bag to tunde,wont she eventually be wife numero 2? then what would be the point of scolding bukky,In as much as this thread might be a fiction i think it's highly educative..thx to NaijaSexy God bless u abundantly,,when are u getting out of work NS? i don refresh this page tire oo
Re: Sisterhood. (romance, Fiction) by Nobody: 7:04am On May 17, 2012
“You and this book again!” Stacy said when she saw her housemate’s face buried in a book she’d been reading for the past week.

“I can’t help it Stacy.” Eniola replied, her eyes still fixed on the minuscule print of the book. “ I just cant.”

Stacy let out a deep sigh. “I have told you there is nothing wrong with you; let your mind be at rest.” She comforted.

Eniola shook her head in protest. “I’d be lying to myself if I accepted your words. I know something is wrong.”

“You’ve been reading medical journals and mountain-sized books for some days now. How have they helped?”

“At least I have gotten some clue as to why I feel a burning sensation down there.” Eny set the book down to relieve her hands of the weight. “That’s some help I believe.”

“You only told me you were itching; you never mentioned anything about burning.”

“Well, when I itch, it tends to burn. It could be because of the roughness of my fingers against my skin, but I know it doesn’t feel normal.” Eniola hopelessly admitted. “I am so scared Stacy, I don’t know what to do” She picked up the book again and returned to the page she’d been reading before Stacy’s interruption.

“What have you found so far?” Stacy asked, nodding her head towards Eny’s laps where the book lay. “Any idea yet, what might be going on?”

“God forbid, but I think I might have ge[i]ni[/i]tal warts. The symptoms are synonymous to what I feel. The bumps, the itch, the burn and everything else.” Eniola confessed.

“From the little I know, you don’t start noticing symptoms of any illness caused by the Human Papilloma Virus until at least one month after infection. ‘Genital warts’ is one of such illnesses so I don’t think that’s what you have.” Stacy exhaled upon seeing the fear on her friend’s face. “You’d be fine Eniola, don’t worry.”

“I know it’s been barely one month since I had intercourse with Dr. Benson, but what if he wasn’t the one I got this from?” Eny’s voice was laced with distraught. Her mind was fuzzy and she couldn’t think clearly. “If I got it from Eric[i] nko[/i]?”

“Eric? Naah! I don’t think so.” Stacy said, shaking her head.

Eniola continued speaking. “As with any thing in the world and especially medicine, there would always be exceptional cases. Who knows if God is trying to punish me? My sins have finally caught up with me o.”

“Wait, leave God out of this for now and let’s tackle this issue practically. Do you feel any pain whatsoever?” When she got no response, she asked again. “Eny, does your V hurt at all?”

“Just the itch and burn, there is no pain per se.” Eny finally answered as she got lost in a picture that showed the anatomy of the female body.

“Eniola, why don’t you wait it out?” Stacy suggested. “It might turn out that you are freaking out over something very minor. Calm down, please.”

“This doesn’t feel minor at all, but I hope to God that it is.” She took in a deep breath as she closed the book shut. “I really do hope it’s nothing major.”

The whole idea of Eny having genital warts irritated Stacy. She wasn't averse to anything that was disease-related. “It’s alright.” She said. “I was going out to get a few things from that store down the road. Do you want to come?”

“Thanks, but no thanks.” Eniola replied resignedly. “I am not in the mood.”

Stacy’s shoulders dropped in frustration. “Come on Eny, It’s windy outside. You should come out and take some breeze as that would get your mind off the itch for a while. Let’s go.”

“Stacy, thank you, but I really don’t feel like it. You can go without me.”

“Okay then, at least I tried. I’ll see you in 20 minutes.”

“Yeah, see you. Bye.”

1 Like

Re: Sisterhood. (romance, Fiction) by Nobody: 7:25am On May 17, 2012
Hmmmm Core warts for poor grades...Dr Benson is jst a wicked being. Bt if this is from Eric, that's sumtin to be rily concerned abt
Re: Sisterhood. (romance, Fiction) by ayobase(m): 11:43am On May 17, 2012
justmenoni:

I dont see the popsy has really been weak,I guess he is just trying to safeguard the paternity of jenny,you know if they don't handle it that way with Bukky and she end up letting the cat out of the bag to tunde,wont she eventually be wife numero 2? then what would be the point of scolding bukky,In as much as this thread might be a fiction i think it's highly educative..thx to NaijaSexy God bless u abundantly,,when are u getting out of work NS? i don refresh this page tire oo

yeah right!

carry go Naijasexy!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply)

How I Got Scammed Of 10k By Lavita Ricca Investment / A Nairalander's Pre-wedding Pix That Broke The Net. / Reasons Why Every Young Ambitious Struggling Man Should Forget 'Love'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.