Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,733 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

Sisterhood. (romance, Fiction) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sisterhood. (romance, Fiction) (49667 Views)

Who Are The Current Hottest Romance -land Couples? / Romance Section Battles 1. / Jagged Edge (romance, Fiction) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sisterhood. (romance, Fiction) by Nobody: 7:12pm On May 13, 2012
Her heart leaped when she spotted him standing by his saloon car, outside her gate. He was wearing a tight sky blue short-sleeve shirt that showed off his muscular chest and arms, and royal blue jean trousers that were stylishly ripped at the knees. Rays of sunlight rebounded on the white gold chain he wore on his neck and his ebony black skin glittered like moistened rose petals enjoying a bout of fresh morning dew.

She ran to him and hugged him with a force enough to crush his ribcage. “I missed you Eric.” She said when she finally released him from her tight embrace. “It seems like forever since I last saw you.” She lifted herself on her toes and placed a light kiss on his lips.

“I missed you too Eny.” It was his turn to kiss her now. He pecked her gently on the forehead and rubbed his hands on her arms affectionately. “Work keeps me so busy these days; I hardly have time for anything else.”

“Hmm. You hardly have time for anything else right? Not even me.” She said as he led her to the passenger seat of his car. When he had entered the car through the driver’s side and was seated, Eny continued. “I literally had to beg for this date. That’s very unfair.”

“Okay, I admit that I have no excuse.” He said as he started the car. “But in all honesty though, I have been very busy with work. I’d make it up to you, I promise.”

“That’s what you say all the time. Anyway, how have you been?” She asked with keen interest.

“I have been fine. Just busy as usual. How are you? Anything new with you?” He asked as he veered the car into the busy expressway.

“I’ve been alright. Just the same old story; there is nothing new with me.”

“Alright, that’s good. So have you made up your mind about what restaurant you want to go?”

“You really believed I would want to spend hours in a restaurant when the last time I saw you was two weeks ago?” She spoke respectfully to him. He was seven years older than her and she regarded him as an elder brother.

He laughed and turned his face towards hers for a second before turning back to face the road. “Eny, that’s what you said over the phone, that you wanted me to come take you out to eat.”

“I know, but look here.” She lifted up a small weekend bag that she had brought with her. “I am all packed and ready to stay in your house for the next two days. I would go to school from there on Monday.”

Eric smiled at what his girlfriend had just said. He liked it whenever she said she wanted to stay over at his place. Home-cooked food, clean laundry and explosive s|e|x, he couldn’t possibly frown at the idea.

“Okay babes, you know you are welcome anytime.” Well not anytime, sometimes, he corrected himself mentally. “So do I drive you to the market? I don’t have foodstuffs at home and I am sure you might want to pick up a few things.”

“Yes please. Let’s stop at Binukonu market before going home.”

“Okay.” He said as he stepped on the accelerator. Dating two sisters wasn’t exactly the most pleasant thing he’d ever done, but the benefits he derived from the act were uncountable, he didn’t see himself letting one of them go, not in the nearest future.
Re: Sisterhood. (romance, Fiction) by Fourcade(m): 7:28pm On May 13, 2012
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Sisterhood. (romance, Fiction) by Nobody: 7:29pm On May 13, 2012
^ LOL. You ehn!.

Brb. smiley
Re: Sisterhood. (romance, Fiction) by lillys(f): 7:41pm On May 13, 2012
Hmmm another story..nice
Re: Sisterhood. (romance, Fiction) by Fourcade(m): 7:43pm On May 13, 2012
naijasexy: ^ LOL. You ehn!.

Brb. smiley

>>>>Ms Word smiley
Re: Sisterhood. (romance, Fiction) by Jalal(m): 7:54pm On May 13, 2012
Lovin it alredi!
Re: Sisterhood. (romance, Fiction) by sigba(f): 8:00pm On May 13, 2012
Hmmmm. I smell trouble. That Eric guy is really selfish. Keep it up girl, you re feeding my imaginations. Dont rush it, take ur time, i dey follow.
Re: Sisterhood. (romance, Fiction) by Jalal(m): 8:00pm On May 13, 2012
I ;Didentify ;Dwit dis Eric guy! gringringrin
Re: Sisterhood. (romance, Fiction) by Fourcade(m): 8:19pm On May 13, 2012
^nyashing sisters angry
Re: Sisterhood. (romance, Fiction) by Nobody: 8:47pm On May 13, 2012
“Baby, the meal was yummy.” Eric said as he scraped the last few grains of rice off his plate. “It’s been long since I had anything this good.”

“Thanks beau.” Eniola said in reply. She waited to swallow the food in her mouth before she spoke again. “Have you had any of your sisters over since the last time I was here?”

Filling his glass cup with cold water, he answered, “No, I haven’t. Why do you ask?”

Eniola’s heart skipped a beat when she heard his answer. “You haven’t? Whose wristwatch is that on the fridge in the kitchen then?”

Eric’s mind began racing. He couldn’t remember keeping or seeing any wristwatch on the fridge. “What wristwatch are you talking about?”

“The silver one on the fridge. It’s beside a rumpled handkerchief and some naira notes you left on the fridge.”

Nervous, he picked up his glass and downed a huge gulp of water before replying. “I don’t know whose it is. It’s probably mine..”

“No it’s not.” Eniola retorted sharply. “It looks feminine and moreover the handkerchief beside it smells of female perfume-“She stopped abruptly to look at him and spoke. “Why are you looking at me like that? Are you surprised that I actually smelt it?”

“Uhm, no.” He said as he rushed into the kitchen. “I’ll be right back; I want to see what you are talking about.”

“Oh, this must be for Kenny.” He lied from the kitchen. He had warned Shade the night she visited to remember to take all of her belongings but she had forgotten her watch. “Kehinde visited yesterday and she forgot her watch here.”

“But I asked you if any of your sisters visited since I left and you said no!” Eniola was yelling.

“Kehinde is my cousin and not my sister. I believe there’s a clear difference between those two words.” Eric spoke in his defense.

“Okay, okay. But I know the perfume Kenny uses though. That handkerchief certainly does not smell like her.”

“Eny, what are you insinuating? What exactly are you getting at?” Eric said when he returned to the dining table.

“Oh, I am not insinuating anything.” She rose to clear their plates from the table. “ I am not trying to get an anything. She probably changed perfumes then, never mind.” Eny knew her last words were a lie. The last time she saw Kehinde which was about three days before, she still had her signature floral scent on, but the handkerchief smelled fruity.

“Well, it is what it is Eny. Kehinde came here and forgot some of her stuff. I have no reason to lie to you now, do I?”

“No, no. I believe you. You don’t.” With those last words, Eny went into the kitchen to do the dishes. She resolved in her mind that she wouldn’t bring the issue up again.
Re: Sisterhood. (romance, Fiction) by sigba(f): 9:22pm On May 13, 2012
Jalal: I ;Didentify ;Dwit dis Eric guy! gringringrin
Oh really? How many sisters are you playing with? Watch ur back bro.
Re: Sisterhood. (romance, Fiction) by Nobody: 12:17am On May 14, 2012
Bukky shifted the curtain to look outside when she heard a car pull up. She hurried to the door to unlock it when she saw it was her brother-in-law.

“Uncle Tunde, you are back early today.” She said as she took his briefcase from him. “Welcome.”

“Thank you Bukky.” He dropped his car keys on a side stool and took off his tie as he sunk into the sofa. “Where is your sister? Is she back yet?”

“No, she is still at the hospital.” Bukky tugged on her miniskirt as she replied. She suddenly felt self-conscious and tried to minimize the area that the skirt didn’t cover by dragging it down a bit.

“Yes, I thought as much. She usually stays long whenever she takes Jenny to get immunized.” He said as he kicked off his shoes, leaving only black socks on.

Bukky moved her shoulders in an indifferent shrug. “Uncle, do you want me to serve you lunch now? You must be hungry.” The man of the house was of much more concern to her than her sister or the baby.

“Oh, please do. I am famished.” He rolled up his sleeves and searched for the remote to turn on the TV.

“Do you want me to put it on the table or should I bring it to you there?” Bukky was standing by the dining table holding a tray that contained cutlery, a napkin, two ceramic plates and a glass of water.

Tunde gestured to her to bring the food to him where he was seated. His salivary gland became alive as he looked into the plate that was put in front of him. “Hmm, looks good….” He complimented as he picked up his fork to eat. “… and tastes even better.” He said when he took a bite out of what was served. “Did you cook this?”

“No uncle,” Bukky smiled as she spoke. “Sister Dupe did.” She laughed inwardly at the speed with which her brother-in-law ate. The hunger must be what caused his early return, she thought to herself as she stifled a chuckle.

“Hmm, Okay. I thought you did.” He said with a full mouth. “You know I love your cooking just as much as I love hers.” He looked away from his food and focused on her. “Do you not know that?”

“Erm Uncle,” Bukky scratched her head as she thought of the most appropriate thing to say. “Thank you sir.” She turned around to return to the kitchen but stopped after taking two steps. “Uncle Tunde, do you want me to take your shoes to your bedroom for you?” Yes, yes, please say yes, please say yes, she thought while she waited for him to answer.

“I think I would just take them when I’m going in.” He said as he raised the glass cup to his lips to take a sip. He knew what she wanted as they’d been through this exact same routine before. But he didn’t want to give in to her wishes this time around.

“Tunde!” She called as she walked towards him. “I have noticed you have been trying to avoid me.”

“Bukky, this was all a mistake. I think you should start going back to school.” He was now done eating and rose to excuse himself from her presence.

“Then why did you ask me to come in the first place, when we could just meet at the hotel like we always have?” Bukky screamed. She held his hands to stop him from moving “Do you not realize that this is a sacrifice I am making for you?”

"I honestly asked you to come because of your accommodation problems and not so we could.."

" But we can't keep on denying ourselves what we both want.."

“I know Bukky, I know. But we also can’t keep doing this; we almost got caught the last time.”

“I have told you more times than I can count that there would be no problem even if she catches us red-handed but you never listen to me.”

Tunde guffawed at what he’d just heard. “You make me laugh with your childish talks sometimes Bukky. We’d both be dead if she ever catches us.”

“You call me childish? I am not a child Tunde, I am 24 and I know what I am talking about. Why don’t we go back to the way it used to be?”

He was so weak around her that he found it so hard to resist her manipulative ways “Bukky…”

“Shhhhh.” She touched her forefinger to her lips as she willed him to keep quiet. Taking his shoes from him, she led him to the bedroom. “This is our opportunity Tunde. Let’s utilize it properly.”

“Bukky, we shouldn’t…”

“Tunde, please…” She begged, struggling with his belt as she tried to unbuckle it.

“Okay, okay. Let’s have a fast one because Dupe would be back anytime from now.”

His eyes darkened as he lifted her skirt to take off her panties. His hands were greeted with bare flesh; she hadn’t worn any undergarment after all. This was what he loved about her, her ability to turn him from a completely sane man into a drooling slowpoke. She was more spontaneous than her sister and had no reservations whatsoever- she was always welcome to whatever it was he wanted to do to her body. Without any further delay, he parted her butt cheeks and slid into her throbbing spot from behind.
Re: Sisterhood. (romance, Fiction) by Pelumiv(m): 12:20am On May 14, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Paulina y u screaming na, ok u b pensioner for NL. Accepted!

Now get busy, ki muscle pull to mu e ni lese grin grin grin
u no sewious at all oooooooooo and i don dey like u oooooooooooo, make i add u has ma friend?hun?
Welldone Naijasexy.
Re: Sisterhood. (romance, Fiction) by Akinagirl(f): 1:21am On May 14, 2012
Wow I am in love with these stories niajasexy. Keep it up baby girl.
These sisters are just plain bitc.hes man lol
Re: Sisterhood. (romance, Fiction) by Idowuogbo(f): 1:45am On May 14, 2012
Pelumiv:
u no sewious at all oooooooooo and i don dey like u oooooooooooo, make i add u has ma friend?hun?
Welldone Naijasexy.
Sure! And u best behave!
Re: Sisterhood. (romance, Fiction) by Nobody: 1:51am On May 14, 2012
OP well done. I see you're still doing your thing kiss
Much luv, luv cheesy
Re: Sisterhood. (romance, Fiction) by Nobody: 1:59am On May 14, 2012
^^ You! Where have you been? You ignored my message on Facebook right? tongue
Re: Sisterhood. (romance, Fiction) by Nobody: 2:33am On May 14, 2012
Hmmmmm, I love where this is heading...Naijasexy post some more if u r still up
Re: Sisterhood. (romance, Fiction) by Nobody: 2:41am On May 14, 2012
naijasexy: ^^ You! Where have you been? You ignored my message on Facebook right? tongue

LOL No mon sherri grin
Re: Sisterhood. (romance, Fiction) by Nobody: 3:06am On May 14, 2012
flanrey: Hmmmmm, I love where this is heading...Naijasexy post some more if u r still up

I would post more tomorrow. Thanks for reading. smiley

2buff:

LOL No mon sherri grin

Hmm, okay.
Re: Sisterhood. (romance, Fiction) by vilively: 3:22am On May 14, 2012
angry The extent some gals and men would go out of selfishNess and jealousy.SMH
Naijasexy I'm loving this new story..ride on! cheesy
Re: Sisterhood. (romance, Fiction) by Akinagirl(f): 3:45am On May 14, 2012
Hey girl where is the story now?
Re: Sisterhood. (romance, Fiction) by freecocoa(f): 6:01am On May 14, 2012
Chineke mu eee shocked shocked shocked

See nyashing everywhere,ngwanu una cup go soon full.angry
Re: Sisterhood. (romance, Fiction) by Fourcade(m): 6:26am On May 14, 2012
^^kindly bring my shoes to the bedroom grin...please say yes,please
Re: Sisterhood. (romance, Fiction) by swtdarling(f): 8:19am On May 14, 2012
hmm, interesting.....u av got great talents kiss
Re: Sisterhood. (romance, Fiction) by Jalal(m): 8:49am On May 14, 2012
sigba:
Oh really? How many sisters are you playing with? Watch ur back bro.

Was in d past lol!
Re: Sisterhood. (romance, Fiction) by freecocoa(f): 9:07am On May 14, 2012
Fourcade: ^^kindly bring my shoes to the bedroom grin...please say yes,please
Your plans will not work and just so you know,I WEAR UNDIES tongue.
Re: Sisterhood. (romance, Fiction) by Fourcade(m): 10:21am On May 14, 2012
^^^ Shhh...let's have a fast one,idowu would be back anytime from now wink
Re: Sisterhood. (romance, Fiction) by Nobody: 10:27am On May 14, 2012
imagine kai their mother must be a bit.ch to have bitches as daugthers

i pity dupe and eniola cry cry cry cry
Re: Sisterhood. (romance, Fiction) by freecocoa(f): 10:38am On May 14, 2012
Fourcade: ^^^ Shhh...let's have a fast one,idowu would be back anytime from now wink
Not on my life will i do that to my angelic sister tongue.
Re: Sisterhood. (romance, Fiction) by sigba(f): 10:41am On May 14, 2012
Jalal:

Was in d past lol!
I see. Thank God you came out alive. Have a lovely day sexy and fans see y'all lera. Hugs.
Re: Sisterhood. (romance, Fiction) by Nobody: 11:28am On May 14, 2012
naijasexy. where are u jare.... oya oya..u must tell us ow they banged each other oh... am waiting....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

How I Got Scammed Of 10k By Lavita Ricca Investment / A Nairalander's Pre-wedding Pix That Broke The Net. / Reasons Why Every Young Ambitious Struggling Man Should Forget 'Love'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.