Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,906 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:13 AM

Sisterhood. (romance, Fiction) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sisterhood. (romance, Fiction) (49654 Views)

Who Are The Current Hottest Romance -land Couples? / Romance Section Battles 1. / Jagged Edge (romance, Fiction) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sisterhood. (romance, Fiction) by sigba(f): 10:03pm On May 14, 2012
Jalal:

The one i was seeing, traveled and said 2 me 'take care of my sister', As a gentleman, i went to check up on the other one as requested and lo and behold she seduced me. Wats a broda to do ehn?
lol, you did a good job in taking care of her. Clap for ya self.
Re: Sisterhood. (romance, Fiction) by Nobody: 2:32am On May 15, 2012
This girls are very deadly tongue
Re: Sisterhood. (romance, Fiction) by Nobody: 3:06am On May 15, 2012
naijasexy: ^lol! Are you still in touch with both siste

I probably had you in mind when i started this story. :p

@All, I'm gonna continue in a bit.
Kinda busy now. smiley

Send a pm, queen.

I wanna see what you look like.
Re: Sisterhood. (romance, Fiction) by Nobody: 3:32am On May 15, 2012
^lol. I dont share my pictures, sorry. smiley

Thanks though.
Re: Sisterhood. (romance, Fiction) by Nobody: 3:37am On May 15, 2012
naijasexy: ^lol. I dont share my pictures, sorry. smiley
Thanks though.

Don't teLl me you also wear veil like a muslim when you go out, girl..

If you're sexy, flaunt it girl.. I promise I won't tell. **J. Holiday's voice**
Re: Sisterhood. (romance, Fiction) by Jalal(m): 4:08am On May 15, 2012
author=naijasexy]^lol! Are you still in touch with both sisters?

I probably had you in mind when i started this story.

@sexy, tnx lol, am touched!

Well we are very much in touch o! It was one of dose nysc tins! But it wasn't in adamawa o! @pdude lol....
Re: Sisterhood. (romance, Fiction) by Jalal(m): 4:20am On May 15, 2012
sigba:
lol, you did a good job in taking care of her. Clap for ya self.

Don't get me wrong o, i wasnt playing home and away. I ended my r/ship with the younger one and was friendly with the senior, but nothing major happend with her till 2 years later. Now we are all good, i see them as my sisters gringrin
Re: Sisterhood. (romance, Fiction) by Nobody: 8:32am On May 15, 2012
@Naijasexy, thumbs up gurl...I gbadun diz tori. I'm busy reading ur thread and I've got a presentation diz morning jst hope I don't start mentioning dem dupe and shade's name oh

1 Like

Re: Sisterhood. (romance, Fiction) by sigba(f): 8:37am On May 15, 2012
flanrey: @Naijasexy, thumbs up gurl...I gbadun diz tori. I'm busy reading ur thread and I've got a presentation diz morning jst hope I don't start mentioning dem dupe and shade's name oh
grin grin grin
Re: Sisterhood. (romance, Fiction) by sigba(f): 8:39am On May 15, 2012
Jalal:

Don't get me wrong o, i wasnt playing home and away. I ended my r/ship with the younger one and was friendly with the senior, but nothing major happend with her till 2 years later. Now we are all good, i see them as my sisters gringrin
Oh, what a happy ending. grin grin
Re: Sisterhood. (romance, Fiction) by sigba(f): 8:45am On May 15, 2012
Miss sexy, i came for some doses of your story to start my day, was disappointed not to see any new update. It's ok sha, u re d boss take ur sexy time. HaveABeautifullDai. Peace.
Re: Sisterhood. (romance, Fiction) by Fourcade(m): 9:09am On May 15, 2012
flanrey: @Naijasexy, thumbs up gurl...I gbadun diz tori. I'm busy reading ur thread and I've got a presentation diz morning jst hope I don't start mentioning dem dupe and shade's name oh
lol

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

That family is in deep Poo.

9jasexy where @re thou? sad
Re: Sisterhood. (romance, Fiction) by Nobody: 9:41am On May 15, 2012
LOL.

Been very busy. Just woke up now (5:30) to write something for you guys because I would be going out really early today.
Would be posting in some minutes.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Sisterhood. (romance, Fiction) by freecocoa(f): 9:44am On May 15, 2012
@Cee, Good morning beautiful,hope you had a lovely night?

Waiting for the update.
Re: Sisterhood. (romance, Fiction) by Ariyke: 9:47am On May 15, 2012
Abeg sexy cum yarn us more tori i don dey refresh since morning
Re: Sisterhood. (romance, Fiction) by chorlay: 9:58am On May 15, 2012
Just dey gbadun ur story, is really getting instresting
Re: Sisterhood. (romance, Fiction) by Idowuogbo(f): 10:00am On May 15, 2012
Ariyke: Abeg sexy cum yarn us more tori i don dey refresh since morning
Precipitate ke? Ayama gal!

Eeeeeewwwwwh!!!!! lipsrsealed
Re: Sisterhood. (romance, Fiction) by Nobody: 10:22am On May 15, 2012
July 15th 2010.

“Honey,” Dupe called her husband as she fondled with the beards on his chin. “So what are you saying?”

He took a long stare at the ceiling. Different thoughts ran through his mind. “My word is still my word Dupe. I think we should let her be.”

Dupe let out a heavy sigh and moved her hands from his jaw to his legs. “I can’t tolerate any of her excesses anymore. Bukky is something else, and her attitude is sickening.”

“Well where would she go if you kicked her out?” Tunde answered defensively. “Do you want her to go living on the street?”

Dupe had always been proud of how madly her husband coddled her younger sister but not this time. “She has our parents’ house to go. She also has Shade’s house to go to. She could go and stay with Eniola if she chose.”

Tunde’s laugh echoed in the room when he heard Eny’s name. “You know that’s like putting Jesus and the devil under the same roof right?”

” Dupe was befuddled by the religious analogy that had played out of her husband’s mouth. “What do you mean?

“We both know how much Eny and Bukky dislike themselves. Pushing her to live with Eny would do more harm than good, if you ask me.” He shifted his gaze to the door of their bedroom. “One person could end up dead.” He added.

“Then let her go somewhere else. I can’t continue to house that nuisance here.” Dupe said solemnly.

“No honey. We would keep her here for a while.” He touched Dupe’s hand to placate her when she begun to shake her head in disagreement. “Wait, wait. Don’t say no just yet. I would be watching her. If I sense even the slightest form of rudeness from her, she would go home.”

She tried to digest all that her husband had said even though she knew it wouldn’t sit well in her stomach. “I have heard you dear. I hope you keep to your words this time.”

“Oh trust me, I will.”

He sprang up from the bed and headed into the shower. He knew Bukky was as obstinate as it gets and that she'd been overdosing Dupe with stress pills lately. This he knew, but this, he wouldn’t let deter him. Dupe would have to put up with her sister’s brazenness for his sake because he couldn’t bear the thought of having it any other way.

“Bukky is here to stay.” He muttered as tingly sprinkles of water ran down his back.
Re: Sisterhood. (romance, Fiction) by Nobody: 10:23am On May 15, 2012
freecocoa: @Cee, Good morning beautiful,hope you had a lovely night?

Waiting for the update.

Yeah. Slept late, woke up early but lovely night all the same.
Thanks dear, and I hope you are well yourself. smiley
Re: Sisterhood. (romance, Fiction) by Fourcade(m): 10:47am On May 15, 2012
lol @ bukky is here to stay grin grin grin
This Uncle Tunde toh badt.
Re: Sisterhood. (romance, Fiction) by ayusbobs(m): 10:49am On May 15, 2012
Lol!!!!!!
Re: Sisterhood. (romance, Fiction) by freecocoa(f): 11:03am On May 15, 2012
naijasexy:

Yeah. Slept late, woke up early but lovely night all the same.
Thanks dear, and I hope you are well yourself. smiley
I am very well too dear,just enjoying my holiday with your story.

Tunde is treading a dangerous zone o,hmm.
Re: Sisterhood. (romance, Fiction) by nubian22(f): 11:16am On May 15, 2012
pls where is the concluding part of this story.
Re: Sisterhood. (romance, Fiction) by freecocoa(f): 11:22am On May 15, 2012
nubian22: pls where is the concluding part of this story.
You don read this one finish?

Abeg its gradual jare.
Re: Sisterhood. (romance, Fiction) by Nobody: 11:46am On May 15, 2012
Bukky flipped through the book of charms Shade had given her two days before. It was a big, brown book that had inscriptions in Hindu on the back cover. Although the author of the book bore Indian names, the main content was delivered in the English language. Shade had warned her to use only the charm on page 42 for reasons seemed to elude her.

Bukky couldn’t understand why she was restricted to the page 42 charm when the book boasted of even more potent ones. She sighed as she tucked the book of charms under her pillow. She was a bit skeptical about the efficacy of charms anyway so she was not going to employ any of what she had read in the book. Instead, she would have a heart-to-heart talk with her sister- Dupe, and see if they could reach some sort of compromise.

So Bukky waltzed into Dupe’s office where she met her typing up a document and cleared her throat to gain her sister’s notice.

“Yes Bukky, what do you want?” Dupe asked when Bukky barged into her office uninvited.

“I want to talk to you about something sister.” Bukky answered in a strangely polite manner.

“Talk to me about what?” Dupe answered harshly. She still hadn’t gotten over their last clash and still nursed traces of bile towards her.

“About uncle Tunde.” The pitch of Bukky’s voice lowered as she spoke.

“Okay, I am listening.” Dupe answered as her fingers hammered on her keyboard. She was indeed listening albeit inattentively.

“I like him.” Bukky almost choked on her words as even her stomach churned at her unbelievable boldness. But she maintained her resoluteness and her words were marked by firm determination.

“I have always known you two are very fond of each other so that’s no news. Is there anything else?” Dupe’s face lacked any expression and was void of any emotions. Her voice was steady as a rock.

“Not like in that way Sister Dupe. I really like him.” Bukky had been shocked by her sister’s initial response. For a second, she thought Dupe already knew about her intimate relationship with her husband.

“Well, that’s a great compliment coming from you though. Thank you.” Dupe said as she looked up at her and smiled. “That’s a very kind thing to say.”
“You don’t seem to get my drift Sister Dupe.” Bukky blurted out in frustration. “I love him.” She lowered her eyes to the ground as all the boldness she mustered sipped out of her slowly.

“You love who? You love my husband?” Dupe scoffed as her big round eyes blinked uncontrollably. “You love Tunde, is that what you said?”

“Yes Sister.” Bukky answered silently as she convinced herself inwardly that she was doing the right thing.

A disgusted Dupe stared at her sister. “And what the hell am I supposed to do with this tosh you are saying?” Her mouth was open wide enough to let a housefly in without any struggle.

“Allow me have him.” Bukky never minced her words and didn’t care to do so this time.

“Bukky, now I know you have really gone crazy. Are you..” Dupe searched for an apt word that qualified her sister’s courage. “Are you insane?”

“We both know I have never had mental issues. I couldn’t be any saner.” Bukky threw back at her sister as she found strength in her sister’s unsettledness.

Dupe closed her mouth and opened it almost immediately “You have the temerity and the stinking effrontery to walk into my office to tell me that you love my husband? You must be high on something cheap. If you don’t mind, leave my office.” She walked to the door and held it open for Bukky to leave.

“I am not going anywhere Aunty. Let me have uncle Tunde or else…?

“Or else what?” Dupe screamed. “I said leave my office now.”

“Hmm Sister Dupe. I am creating an easy way out for both of us. I am only working in your favor.”

Dupe couldn’t believe her ears. “You call this working in my favor? Why are you so hell-bent on destroying my marriage?”

“Well, you would be the one destroying your own marriage if you don’t let me have him.” Bukky said as she unwrapped a pack of bubble gum she’d found in her pocket, and threw a piece into her mouth.

“You this witch!” Dupe insulted. “So you now come into my own home and threaten me?” Her voice was mocked its own feebleness.

Peals of laughter escaped Bukky’s smiling lips. “That’s exactly what I am doing.”

“You don’t have the right to..”

“Oh yes, I reserve every right to teach you both a lesson and I would do so if you push me to. Do you want me to tell him who Jenny’s real father is?” Bukky asked as she locked her eye’s with her sister’s.

"Olorun o.!" Dupe exclaimed as the darkness of her past flooded her being.

" Do you?" Bukky asked again. She was certain she'd won her sister over, once again.

“No, no, no you can’t! You can’t do that to me Bukky.” Dupe pleaded.

“So would you let me have him or not?”
****************************************************************************************
Re: Sisterhood. (romance, Fiction) by Fourcade(m): 12:03pm On May 15, 2012
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

“You don’t seem to get my drift Sister
Dupe.” Dupe blurted out in frustration.
Bukky blurted out... undecided
Re: Sisterhood. (romance, Fiction) by Nobody: 12:09pm On May 15, 2012
^ Thanks. lol. Kind of hard to keep up with all of these names sometimes. But thanks!

<-------- Exiting the thread now. -------->

Later guys. smiley
Re: Sisterhood. (romance, Fiction) by Ariyke: 12:12pm On May 15, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Precipitate ke? Ayama gal!

Eeeeeewwwwwh!!!!! lipsrsealed
@badosky no b me blow dat grammar na nairaland blow am na come i put o
Re: Sisterhood. (romance, Fiction) by Fourcade(m): 12:22pm On May 15, 2012
naijasexy: ^ Thanks. lol. Kind of hard to keep up with all of these names sometimes. But thanks!

<-------- Exiting the thread now. -------->

Later guys. smiley

smiley >>>hope the break won't be long smiley
Re: Sisterhood. (romance, Fiction) by Spicyhawt: 12:26pm On May 15, 2012
Hmm so all d sisters have their own tales...interesting(all nyanshing outside) shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Miss sexy do come back sharp sharp o.ve a nice day smiley
Re: Sisterhood. (romance, Fiction) by Pelumiv(m): 12:54pm On May 15, 2012
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! .
Re: Sisterhood. (romance, Fiction) by Pelumiv(m): 12:59pm On May 15, 2012
i HOPE I NO GO SICK CUZ NA EVRY TORI NAIJASEXY DEY WRITE NA SO PEOPLE DEY SICK.............. grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

School Boy In Uniform Kisses A Girl In South Africa (Photos) / Ten (10) Rules To Keep A Man Of These Days!!! / How I Got Scammed Of 10k By Lavita Ricca Investment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.