Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,745 members, 7,820,571 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

Sisterhood. (romance, Fiction) - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sisterhood. (romance, Fiction) (49664 Views)

Who Are The Current Hottest Romance -land Couples? / Romance Section Battles 1. / Jagged Edge (romance, Fiction) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sisterhood. (romance, Fiction) by Nobody: 7:39pm On May 18, 2012
^ Had some free time at work undecided, so thought I'd post that. Would continue when I have some more time.
Re: Sisterhood. (romance, Fiction) by Gentiejag(f): 8:10pm On May 18, 2012
Dnt i just love you
Re: Sisterhood. (romance, Fiction) by swtdarling(f): 8:39pm On May 18, 2012
nice!!!....am even scared on behalf of eric...can't wait!!! tongue
Re: Sisterhood. (romance, Fiction) by vilively: 8:52pm On May 18, 2012
swtdarling: nice!!!....am even scared on behalf of eric...can't wait!!! tongue

My dear I folo u fear 4 am...its going to b crazy
Re: Sisterhood. (romance, Fiction) by swtdarling(f): 9:05pm On May 18, 2012
grin grin grin grin.yes o.waiting for the queen of suspense!
vilively:

My dear I folo u fear 4 am...its going to b crazy
Re: Sisterhood. (romance, Fiction) by IZUKWU(m): 9:13pm On May 18, 2012
naijasexy: …..And so they drove home in utter silence, well not totally- as Eric had tried to bring up a couple of topics for them to discuss, but he’d given up when Eniola appeared completely uninterested, and all efforts to arouse her interest had been frustrated by her irritating monosyllabic replies to his questions.

When Eric pulled over in front of the gate, Eniola shocked Eric by marching straight up to his flat before he could call her back. Without locking up his car, he ran into the gate, across his compound, after Eny.

“Eny, why are you walking fast,” He asked in a bid to slow her down. “Please wait, let’s talk downstairs for a while before we go upstairs.” He was answered by a hiss and a venomous glare. He began to suspect that she had somehow discovered that her sister was in his flat, but waved off the idea from his mind when he couldn’t reason any avenue through which she might have found out. Then he remembered! His phone! He hadn’t thought to check if he had receive any message or missed any calls when he was on one of his pretentious loo visits.

He flew through the stairs and caught the sleeve of Eny’s shirt between his fingers.
“Eniola, don’t go in just yet.” He said, holding her against the ceiling-high railing of his balcony. “I can explain.”

“What now? What is the problem? I have not demanded any explanations Eric, so what are you explaining?”

“I know that you know.” His throat instantly became dry and tight. “I know you know Eny, and I am sorry.”

“Eric, please let me go in. I don’t know what you are talking about.” Eny said, nudging him with her elbow but Eric didn’t budge. “Eric what is wrong with you? I said let me go. What’s this strange behaviour about?”

“Eniola please forgive me.” Both of them stood still and turned their faces towards the door as they heard it unlatch from within.

“Don’t open the door.” Eric yelled to the person inside. “Do not come out.”

“Why?” The person asked. “Are you with someone?”

“That voice sounds familiar.” Said Eny. “That voice sounds like someone I know.”

“What’s happening there?” Shade called from inside. “You still have not told me why I shouldn’t open.”

“That sounds like Shade now! That is the voice of my elder sister Shade.” Eny reasoned. “You didn’t tell me you had her o-v-e-r” she dragged on the last word and cocked her head to look at a ghostly-looking Eric. “Hahahaaaha..” Eny’s laugh resembled that of a lunatic. “ Shade was the one that sent you that message right?”

“Wha.. wha.. what message?” Eric enquired.

Without saying another word, Eny reached into the side pocket of her purse and pulled out her copy the apartment key. “You would soon know what message.” She said as she inserted the key to unlock the door.
anwulam anwuu(i have died death )
Re: Sisterhood. (romance, Fiction) by ronkeve(f): 9:42pm On May 18, 2012
Yepa!!! Eric is as good as dead...
Re: Sisterhood. (romance, Fiction) by ayobase(m): 10:27pm On May 18, 2012
wink wink wink
Re: Sisterhood. (romance, Fiction) by Nobody: 10:41pm On May 18, 2012
Although Eny had succeeded in unlocking the door, she couldn’t gain access into the apartment because of the latch on the door that remained fastened. She began banging on the door.

“Shade, I know you are the one oo. Open the door.” She paced the corridor where they stood, breathing heavily as she walked back and forth and tried again. “Shade, if you know you are woman enough, open this door o.” When Eniola’s hands begun to hurt, she turned to Eric. “Wouldn’t your wife to open up? Are we going to pass the night here?”

Eric could taste the blood he’d drawn out from biting too hard on his bottom lip. He’d let the situation grow out of his control and he knew Eny would unleash all the demons that resided in her if she met Shade inside. “Eniola, calm down. Calm down please. You have to promise me something.”

“Enough of the promises abeg.” Eny screamed, eyes closed and hands held up. Her face was taut and moist with sweat and her eyes were reddening from the rage that had overwhelmed her. “Just tell her to open the dam.n door.”

“Okay, okay, I will. But please when you go in, don’t do anything extreme, I beg you.”

“I have heard.” Her hands rested on her hips which she now bounced up and down. “I won’t do anything insane. Tell her to open up!” She commanded.

“Okay okay.” Eric said. “Shade!” He called once but there was no response. “Shade!!” He called the second time. “Are you there?”

“Ehen! What?” Shade answered.

“Open the door please.” Eric pleaded.

“I won’t open it. Let her keep spitting fire there.”

“Shade, I beg you in the name of God oo, just open the door.”

“She can go and die. This door would not be open.”

“She won’t open it abi? Okay.” Eny rushed downstairs and went straight to the backyard to grab the axe that one of Eric’s co-tenant used in splitting wood for cooking.

“No, no, not on my door please.” Eric said when he saw the axe. “You can’t use that on my door.”

“If you come near me..” Eny warned. “If you come near me, hmm, don’t even try it.”

Gbaaam! Eny lifted the axe with all her might and made a small crack through the wooden door. She slammed the axe against the door again and made a bigger crack.

“Eric is she breaking the door or what?” Shade asked from within.

“You would soon know.” Eny answered for Eric. A hole the size of her fist formed with one last hit on the door. She passed her hand through and felt for the leach. Sharp teeth pierced through her skin as her sister bit on her hand, but she remained undeterred. She felt for the bolt and unlatched the door. With her last strength, the pushed to door open and finally, she was standing right across from her sister.
Re: Sisterhood. (romance, Fiction) by swtdarling(f): 11:21pm On May 18, 2012
shocked shocked shocked shocked.eny na real action girl
Re: Sisterhood. (romance, Fiction) by sigba(f): 11:44pm On May 18, 2012
Thumbs up to you naijasexy. I can hear Eric's heart beating fast, lol.
Re: Sisterhood. (romance, Fiction) by Fourcade(m): 1:25am On May 19, 2012
shocked shocked shocked Raw girl
my expectations are coming to reality cheesy
Re: Sisterhood. (romance, Fiction) by Milkymike1(m): 1:55am On May 19, 2012
u have gotten my full attention.
Re: Sisterhood. (romance, Fiction) by Nobody: 5:48am On May 19, 2012
*Eny smashes a beer bottle on shade's head and gives Eric a thundering slap* grintongue
Re: Sisterhood. (romance, Fiction) by pweetymama(f): 7:12am On May 19, 2012
Good work girl.
Re: Sisterhood. (romance, Fiction) by swtdarling(f): 7:17am On May 19, 2012
things are going very fast.i hope d story doesn't end quickly.... undecided
Re: Sisterhood. (romance, Fiction) by psyqs(m): 12:20pm On May 19, 2012
Dis Eric sef na Olodo!
Naijasexy abeg where u dey come continue dis tori nw undecided
Re: Sisterhood. (romance, Fiction) by Nobody: 12:34pm On May 19, 2012
^^ I dey come!

Kinda busy now but would start soon. smiley
Re: Sisterhood. (romance, Fiction) by bittyend(m): 12:54pm On May 19, 2012
naijasexy: ^^ I dey come!

Kinda busy now but would start soon. smiley

You no dey tire for story? Abeg, bring your nyash here make I teach you how to dougie jare. wink cheesy
Re: Sisterhood. (romance, Fiction) by ayobase(m): 12:59pm On May 19, 2012
bittyend:

You no dey tire for story? Abeg, bring your nyash here make I teach you hos to dougie jare. wink cheesy

U try am....u hang there forever!
Re: Sisterhood. (romance, Fiction) by bittyend(m): 1:02pm On May 19, 2012
ayobase:
U try am....u hang there forever!

Hang where?

I paid for them ti/ts, go get your own. Anuofia! grin
Re: Sisterhood. (romance, Fiction) by ayobase(m): 1:04pm On May 19, 2012
naijasexy: Although Eny had succeeded in unlocking the door, she couldn’t gain access into the apartment because of the latch on the door that remained fastened. She began banging on the door.

“Shade, I know you are the one oo. Open the door.” She paced the corridor where they stood, breathing heavily as she walked back and forth and tried again. “Shade, if you know you are woman enough, open this door o.” When Eniola’s hands begun to hurt, she turned to Eric. “Wouldn’t your wife to open up? Are we going to pass the night here?”

Eric could taste the blood he’d drawn out from biting too hard on his bottom lip. He’d let the situation grow out of his control and he knew Eny would unleash all the demons that resided in her if she met Shade inside. “Eniola, calm down. Calm down please. You have to promise me something.”

“Enough of the promises abeg.” Eny screamed, eyes closed and hands held up. Her face was taut and moist with sweat and her eyes were reddening from the rage that had overwhelmed her. “Just tell her to open the dam.n door.”

“Okay, okay, I will. But please when you go in, don’t do anything extreme, I beg you.”

“I have heard.” Her hands rested on her hips which she now bounced up and down. “I won’t do anything insane. Tell her to open up!” She commanded.

“Okay okay.” Eric said. “Shade!” He called once but there was no response. “Shade!!” He called the second time. “Are you there?”

“Ehen! What?” Shade answered.

“Open the door please.” Eric pleaded.

“I won’t open it. Let her keep spitting fire there.”

“Shade, I beg you in the name of God oo, just open the door.”

“She can go and die. This door would not be open.”

“She won’t open it abi? Okay.” Eny rushed downstairs and went straight to the backyard to grab the axe that one of Eric’s co-tenant used in splitting wood for cooking.

“No, no, not on my door please.” Eric said when he saw the axe. “You can’t use that on my door.”

“If you come near me..” Eny warned. “If you come near me, hmm, don’t even try it.”

Gbaaam! Eny lifted the axe with all her might and made a small crack through the wooden door. She slammed the axe against the door again and made a bigger crack.

“Eric is she breaking the door or what?” Shade asked from within.

“You would soon know.” Eny answered for Eric. A hole the size of her fist formed with one last hit on the door. She passed her hand through and felt for the leach. Sharp teeth pierced through her skin as her sister bit on her hand, but she remained undeterred. She felt for the bolt and unlatched the door. With her last strength, the pushed to door open and finally, she was standing right across from her sister.

No spectator...neighbour?
Abi na ''to ur tent oh ye Isreal''
method of living!

I trust my area!
Re: Sisterhood. (romance, Fiction) by Nobody: 1:44pm On May 19, 2012
“Wouldn’t that be the best thing to do?” Dupe’s mother sat forlorn on the dining table as she and her husband discussed over supper.

“No, I don’t think so. As a matter of fact, that could generate more problems.” Baba Dupe answered, cracking happily on the spiky bones of chicken that was left of his meal.

“How sir?” Mama Dupe placed the question to her highly respected husband gently. “We cannot let Dupe’s marriage go down the drain because of Bukky’s childish threats.”

As habit would have it, he crinkled his nose and forcefully snorted in air before answering. “It could lead to a divorce you know. I don’t know how Tunde would take the news of Jenny not being his biological daughter. I know how I would feel if I were the one in his shoes.”

“Oh God!” cried Dupe’s mother. “All these could have been avoided if Dupe listened to us and got married to someone else, but she claimed that… she claimed that she was in love. Now see the outcome of the foolish love that blinded her.”

“Don’t you dare!” Baba Dupe cautioned, letting go of his bone and clapping his hand thunderously in warning. “You supported her at the time, didn’t you? So why throw all the blame on her now as though you were oblivious of what the results of their marriage would eventually be? Woman, stop it.”

“I thought we had found a way out when we learned about artificial conception. I didn’t know that single act would turn out to be a haunting ghost later.” She walked to Baba Dupe’s side of the table and lowered her knees slowly to the floor. Looking up at her husband with teary eyes, she pleaded. “Daddy, let’s tell Tunde what we did. That’s the only way we would neutralize this leverage Bukky has on Dupe. I feel so bad for my daughter, I really do.”

“My reputation, Mama Dupe! My reputation comes first. As much as I longer want to keep Tunde in the dark about what is going on, I want my name to remain unblemished.”

“Ahn-Ahn.” The wife complained as she rose on her feet. “Reputation you say? Baba Dupe, don’t be self-centered. Don’t let your ego come in the way of your daughter’s happiness. You have to do something and you have to do it fast.”

“Okay." Said the man of the house. " Where is Mama Bukky? I would like to hear her opinion on this.”

“She’s in her room eating with her daughter. But do we really need her view on this matter? You don’t need another person’s moral ascertainment before doing something you know is right.”

“But it is her daughter in question…”

“And it is my daughter’s marriage on the line..” Mama Dupe cut in.

“I would think about what you have said and give you a definite answer tomorrow morning.” He picked up an empty plastic bottle and gave to his wife. “Now, can I have some more water, please?”
Re: Sisterhood. (romance, Fiction) by Nobody: 1:47pm On May 19, 2012
ayobase:

No spectator...neighbour?
Abi na ''to ur tent oh ye Isreal''
method of living!

I trust my area!

I thought of chipping that in but I just let the idea slide. Let's just assume Eric lives in a "paddle your own canoe" neighborhood. lool
Re: Sisterhood. (romance, Fiction) by Nobody: 5:23pm On May 19, 2012
The three quick punches that Eny dealt Shade on the head had sent her staggering to the floor. Eric had come to Shade’s rescue when he pinned both of Eny’s hands behind her and led her to the couch to sit. Shade, who took this to her advantage, ran to the kitchen to grab a kettle from the kitchen and threatened to pour the steamy content of it on both her sister and the man they were fighting over.

“Be reasonable please. You can’t pour hot water on us. We’d be burned beyond recognition.” Eric begged the elder of the sisters, still holding Eny’s hands tight at her back.

“She.. she had the effrontery to raise her hands on me? She punched me? Emi Shade?” Shade winced with pain as she spoke. Her head throbbed and her eyes were swollen. “Eric, get up from there and let me teach this child a lesson.”

“I would rather you poured that on me than pour it on her, Shade. Please. Drop the damn kettle.”

Eny who under the weight of Eric stilled her body and suppressed anything she was tempted to say. She was waiting for the perfect moment to pose her attack on her elder sister.

“Shade please.” Eric begged on behalf of Eny. “Shade, I don’t want any casualties here, mo fi Olorun be.”

As Eric ducked to avoid the water Shade had thrown,he released his grip on Eny. Eniola ran to the kitchen and grabbed her favorite knife.

“You had the audacity to date my man ehn?” She said, pointing the knife at Shade. “You’ve been sleeping with Eric behind my back?”

“Eny, we can talk about this. Please drop the knife.” Shade said, moving back.

Eric, who was grateful that the water Shade had poured on him wasn’t as hot as to peel off his skin, shifted his pleas to Eny. “Eny, please. I caused it all. Don’t face her, face me.”

“Both of you should shut up.” Eny said, her eyes darting between them. She took further steps towards Shade as she spoke. “Both of you betrayed me, especially you Shade.”

“I am sorry Eny, I have no excuse, just accept my apologies.”

“Too late now Shade, too late.” She picked up pace, pursuing Shade in round circles around the living room, into the kitchen, and back into the living room. Eric chased them in the opposite direction in which they ran.

“Eny, stop it please!” Eric screamed. “You would kill her.” Eric warned.

When Eny saw that Shade was outrunning her, she threw her weapon at her sister's direction with sharp precision and perfect accuracy. The knife landed on Shade’s right hand and stabbed through her arm. Shade's cry was shrill. In shock, she watched her blood drain from her arm to her palm.

"Noooooo!" Eric bellowed. He ran to Shade to hold her.
Re: Sisterhood. (romance, Fiction) by Exponental(m): 5:35pm On May 19, 2012
Naijasexy, u r tryin my patience ooo, download this thing n let every every finish once n for all else............
Its taking too long, free us abeg.
Re: Sisterhood. (romance, Fiction) by Nobody: 5:40pm On May 19, 2012
^Sorry dear, I'm on it.

It would be ending with the next couple of posts, so don't worry.
Thanks for your patience. grin
Re: Sisterhood. (romance, Fiction) by sigba(f): 5:42pm On May 19, 2012
This is serious. I hope Bukky learns from this. Eny is really a Tigeress.
Re: Sisterhood. (romance, Fiction) by bittyend(m): 5:46pm On May 19, 2012
naijasexy: ^Sorry dear, I'm on it.

It would be ending with the next couple of posts, so don't worry.
Thanks for your patience. grin

When are you going to let me teach you how to dougie, so you can write a story about that? wink
Re: Sisterhood. (romance, Fiction) by ayobase(m): 7:26pm On May 19, 2012
naijasexy:

I thought of chipping that in but I just let the idea slide. Let's just assume Eric lives in a "paddle your own canoe" neighborhood. lool

Sure....e goes!
Re: Sisterhood. (romance, Fiction) by ayobase(m): 7:32pm On May 19, 2012
bittyend:

When are you going to let me teach you how to dougie, so you can write a story about that? wink

U wanna embark on a
journey of no return?
Re: Sisterhood. (romance, Fiction) by ayobase(m): 7:33pm On May 19, 2012
bittyend:

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

How I Got Scammed Of 10k By Lavita Ricca Investment / A Nairalander's Pre-wedding Pix That Broke The Net. / Reasons Why Every Young Ambitious Struggling Man Should Forget 'Love'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.