Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,688 members, 7,955,583 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:44 AM

Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here - Politics (145) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here (229554 Views)

We Get Many Complaints Against Obasanjo Foundation –UK Commission / How To Send Complaints About Bad Roads In Lagos / Let's Have Your Complaints Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) ... (315) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by tomakint: 11:45am On Jun 06, 2013
OAM4J:

ok. Will recommend it
As usual, you're the man wink thanks
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jun 06, 2013
donroxy: Good Morning to you MODs;Sexkillz,OAM4J and Afam Ndi Afam

U may wished to recommend this HOT topic to the FrontPage .....

David Ugolo is telling Nigerians something here .....

https://www.nairaland.com/1314622/jonathan-displaying-desperation-2015-david#1314622.20
MODs ...... This thread is still awaiting ur recommendation !!!

Abi,there is a convert rule against something like this ........ !!!
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by OAM4J: 12:34pm On Jun 06, 2013
donroxy: MODs ...... This thread is still awaiting ur recommendation !!!

Abi,there is a convert rule against something like this ........ !!!

now on home page
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Paschal007: 1:01pm On Jun 06, 2013
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jun 06, 2013
OAM4J:

now on home page
Thanks and Bless U,Amen !!
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jun 06, 2013
OAM4J

This guy must be banned. Don't just delete this message, you must ban him for labelling a woman "prostitute".

https://www.nairaland.com/1314605/okorocha-contest-2015-presidential-election/11#16095661
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by oboy3(m): 12:01am On Jun 07, 2013
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Garrithe1st: 9:01am On Jun 07, 2013
It's fair for this thread to make FP as the initial salvo also graced FP..

www.nairaland.com/1315869/feel-great-pity-labaran-maku#16104404
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by gramci: 9:06am On Jun 07, 2013
@OAM4J, why did you hide this post. What's wrong with it? He didn't even quote any post
Tomakint: Walahi Wesley, you no go kill pesin here lol @ 'jaganbandit' in fact, you too much! Surprisingly, this man is some set of clowns 'god'!
https://www.nairaland.com/1316025/tinubu-address-british-house-commons
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by naptu2: 12:31pm On Jun 07, 2013
Wrongly titled thread (he was inspecting items on display at a seafood festival last year).

https://www.nairaland.com/1315873/fashola-buying-roasted-plantain-picture/3
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by PointB: 1:56pm On Jun 07, 2013
DerideGull: Why do most Nigerians navigate to nairaland and join issues over alleged rampant corruption witnessed among the so-called leaders in the jungle called Nigeria?

I am quite sure current leaders or leaderships in Nigeria are better than the management of nairaland forum. At least, the nepotisms and tribal bias jingoisms in Nigeria bring considerable amount of millions in dollars to the practitioners.

It was not long ago, a moderator that goes by moniker-OAM4J got into the issue of usages of word-Ibo for Igbo in texts to the chagrin of well-meaning Igbo chaps on nairaland forum. When certain Igbo chaps resorted to the use of Yari.ba in texts too, the issue was elevated to protracted academic and tribal exercises.

The charges and countercharges did not last long when one Dede1 scholarly and eruditely exposed the intellectual laziness of those who argued that Yari.ba or Y.ooba has not been extensively used in texts.

Even OAM4J has to swallow his\her ethnic bigoted pride by accepting the findings of Dede1 that Yari.ba or Y.ooba has, in fact, been used in texts and there was no iota of bigotry in the usage of the word.
As I write this complaint, it bothers me to find the usage of Ibo for Igbo is open session yet it is an infringement of nairaland’s idiotic rule to use Yari.ba or Y.ooba for Yoruba.

Folks, I want you all to judge why the same moderator, OAM4J who has been forced to accept there is no intent of tribally biased bigotry over the usage of Ibo for Igbo or Yari.ba or Yo.oba for Yoruba, would ban deridegull for the innocuous use of Yari.ba or Yo.oba on nairaland.

In fact, one and only convincing reason that comes to mind is that naiarland is allegedly owned by a Yari.ba and OAM4J could hail from the same ethnicity as the former.

I thought Nigeria sucks but nairaland is useless. How can the so-called youths of Nigeria ever repair the cracks on the foundation of the country when tribal bigotry takes center stage on a transient entity such as nairaland?

I believe this complaint is very valid. Nairaland Admins should address issue decisively to eliminate every doubt of nepotism and bigotry and blatant tribalism labeled against the admins.

3 Likes

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Garrithe1st: 6:50pm On Jun 07, 2013
pazienza: Shut up Gbawe. Be proud of your yoruba ethnic group for once, don't be another jason123( aljharem),a yoruba man that out of inferiority complex,became an itsekiri(deltan) on NL.
www.nairaland.com/1315983/nigeria-cant-survive-another-civil-war/2

Please someone should call this "Akpu-chopping" dude to order. He's been following me around like a rejected "Old-Agbor-Ashawo".
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by tomakint: 7:03pm On Jun 07, 2013
gramci: @OAM4J, why did you hide this post. What's wrong with it? He didn't even quote any post

Gramci, just let go but great thanks to you for the observation wink I was wondering too why it got hidden for no justifiable reason embarassed
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by ACM10: 7:18pm On Jun 07, 2013
Why do mods allow some posters to make jest of Igbo posters whenever they make a legitimate complaint? Why do they allow them to label Igbo posters whiners when 90% of the complaints on this thread were made by them. Some folks wonder why we accuse them of bias. This is one of the reasons.

1 Like

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Garrithe1st: 8:08pm On Jun 07, 2013
Mr. Afam what's the matter with you??

Your brother launched an unprovoked attack against my humble self and you turn a blind eye. You allowed the insult to stay for hours even after reporting. When I choose to handle him myself, that's when you intervene and hid both posts.

This is the last time I'll take this from you or any other MOD..

cool cool

1 Like

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by gbanikiti(m): 12:47am On Jun 08, 2013
Garri the 1st: Mr. Afam what's the matter with you??

Your brother launched an unprovoked attack against my humble self and you turn a blind eye. You allowed the insult to stay for hours even after reporting. When I choose to handle him myself, that's when you intervene and hid both posts.

This is the last time I'll take this from you or any other MOD..

cool cool
I thought Afam has changed from this silly attitude of turning a blind eye on insults,leaving it for hours, then hides it when the insult is retaliated. Afam take time o!

meanwhile, free my sister berem from auntie spam bot and get my thread restored before i get angry with you this early morning. cool

https://www.nairaland.com/1317200/police-demolish-alleged-mum-killers
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by EkoIle1: 2:42am On Jun 08, 2013
I need any available mod to delete all the all the ondo related pictures in the fashola speech thread or anything that has nothing to do with the speech or Lagos state. They are all free to start their own thread and post their pictures.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by ChristKid1: 2:48am On Jun 08, 2013
DerideGull: Why do most Nigerians navigate to nairaland and join issues over alleged rampant corruption witnessed among the so-called leaders in the jungle called Nigeria?

I am quite sure current leaders or leaderships in Nigeria are better than the management of nairaland forum. At least, the nepotisms and tribal bias jingoisms in Nigeria bring considerable amount of millions in dollars to the practitioners.

It was not long ago, a moderator that goes by moniker-OAM4J got into the issue of usages of word-Ibo for Igbo in texts to the chagrin of well-meaning Igbo chaps on nairaland forum. When certain Igbo chaps resorted to the use of Yari.ba in texts too, the issue was elevated to protracted academic and tribal exercises.

The charges and countercharges did not last long when one Dede1 scholarly and eruditely exposed the intellectual laziness of those who argued that Yari.ba or Y.ooba has not been extensively used in texts.

Even OAM4J has to swallow his\her ethnic bigoted pride by accepting the findings of Dede1 that Yari.ba or Y.ooba has, in fact, been used in texts and there was no iota of bigotry in the usage of the word.
As I write this complaint, it bothers me to find the usage of Ibo for Igbo is open session yet it is an infringement of nairaland’s idiotic rule to use Yari.ba or Y.ooba for Yoruba.

Folks, I want you all to judge why the same moderator, OAM4J who has been forced to accept there is no intent of tribally biased bigotry over the usage of Ibo for Igbo or Yari.ba or Yo.oba for Yoruba, would ban deridegull for the innocuous use of Yari.ba or Yo.oba on nairaland.

In fact, one and only convincing reason that comes to mind is that naiarland is allegedly owned by a Yari.ba and OAM4J could hail from the same ethnicity as the former.

I thought Nigeria sucks but nairaland is useless. How can the so-called youths of Nigeria ever repair the cracks on the foundation of the country when tribal bigotry takes center stage on a transient entity such as nairaland?

Nobody has bothered to address this complaint yet. You won't see amukinatu rushing to overide this ban by oam4whatever like he did when Ikenna banned bigoted posters for using ibo in deregatory manner.

Its been proven on this site that there's nothing wrong with yorøba, yaríba usage. But seun decided to censor these words but refused to do the same for ibo with his lame, stoopid excuse of broken urls.

I also noticed there's auto correction for 'ällah' too but none for others. Why all these preferencial treatments for Yorubas and muslims on this forum?

And what happened to my siggy?

1 Like

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by ChristKid1: 2:52am On Jun 08, 2013
gbanikiti: I thought Afam has changed from this silly attitude of turning a blind eye on insults,leaving it for hours, then hides it when the insult is retaliated. Afam take time o!

meanwhile, free my sister berem from auntie spam bot and get my thread restored before i get angry with you this early morning. cool

https://www.nairaland.com/1317200/police-demolish-alleged-mum-killers
Sup akwuna buhari? When are you unleashing buhari thugs on Afam?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Olaone1: 3:29am On Jun 08, 2013
Eko Ile: I need any available mod to delete all the all the ondo related pictures in the fashola speech thread or anything that has nothing to do with the speech or Lagos state. They are all free to start their own thread and post their pictures.
shocked shocked
You're taking this Online thing too far.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Sunnybobo3(m): 6:45am On Jun 08, 2013
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by gbanikiti(m): 7:29am On Jun 08, 2013

(1) (2) (3) ... (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) ... (315)

Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) / Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial) / Governorship Election Results 2019 From Polling Units Across States (unofficial)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.