Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,527 members, 7,816,289 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here - Politics (142) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here (225943 Views)

We Get Many Complaints Against Obasanjo Foundation –UK Commission / How To Send Complaints About Bad Roads In Lagos / Let's Have Your Complaints Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) ... (315) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by 1forall: 8:26pm On May 29, 2013
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by DerideGull(m): 9:58pm On May 29, 2013
I still can not believe there is no auto-correction of Ibo to Igbo while there is such correction of Yari.ba to Yoruba. Why do Nigerians even think about democracy? Democracy works among individuals who would want a person to treat others as the person would want to be treated.

6 Likes

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Inik(m): 1:52pm On May 30, 2013
https://www.nairaland.com/1307673/what-sule-lamido-really-achieved#15974392(what has sule lamido really achieved in Jagawa state?)
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by slimghost(m): 4:45pm On May 30, 2013
And some hopeless MOD here hid my reply to this post.

Re: Facebook Friends Attack Elrufai For Calling President Jonathan A Pig by OsunOriginal: 2:48pm
Those facebook friends are the illiterates from SE/SS.

Can you give me the name of ten of them - just select consecutive names and you see the village where they were raised.

El-Rufai re-tweented a tweet. How has that become El-Rufai's tweet? And even if El-Rufai calls GEJ a pig, why can't the village illiterates proof to us that GEJ is not a pig instead of insulting El-Rufai?

The MOD that hid my post should be ashamed of himself.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Demdem(m): 6:29pm On May 30, 2013
slimghost: And some hopeless MOD here hid my reply to this post.

Re: Facebook Friends Attack Elrufai For Calling President Jonathan A Pig by OsunOriginal: 2:48pm
Those facebook friends are the illiterates from SE/SS.

Can you give me the name of ten of them - just select consecutive names and you see the village where they were raised.
O
El-Rufai re-tweented a tweet. How has that become El-Rufai's tweet? And even if El-Rufai calls GEJ a pig, why can't the village illiterates proof to us that GEJ is not a pig instead of insulting El-Rufai?

The MOD that hid my post should be ashamed of himself.

Kindly give me a link to that thread. Demdem has something to say. cool
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 7:09pm On May 30, 2013
I have issues wit the new moderator of dis section, but i reserve my comment until unjust and unwarraned actions are repeated. My mum always say, it is not the day the child throw away the pot of oil that u act, it is the day that he throws away the pot of soup. A word is enough for te wise. sad
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Malawian(m): 7:52pm On May 30, 2013
just popped in to check if any cry baby told on me. see ya tongue tongue tongue tongue cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Garrithe1st: 8:22pm On May 30, 2013
Caesar1988: Mr pig,i hear u..akpamu

chidindufrank: your papa is a pig,your mama is a pig, your wife is a pig, your children are pigs, your generation are bunch of drunk pigs. Foolish vermin infested Boar that sucks El-Rufia's joystick and buttocks. Demonic pig like you. Eeediot.

Agbalanze:
It goes a long way to show that u lack home training by insulting ur elder,if I call u a basta*d of which I think u are, am not wrong because if u really have a father and you are very sure that you are not a product of gang r*pe, u won't display your stupidity here.

www.nairaland.com/1307782/facebook-friends-attack-elrufai-calling

Afam and Sexklin, why are you allowing your kinsmen to floutt NL rules without punishing them. We are allowed to call the Retardeen a pig are we not??

cool cool
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by odumchi: 8:56pm On May 30, 2013
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by remarkD(m): 3:21am On May 31, 2013
I can't understand how a mod. can come on a thread and be selective in the posts they choose to hide; they don't check their bias on the door before entering the thread. Jabs they feel, by virtue of whatever ethnicity they are, are quickly hidden, but jabs on another ethnic group other than that of the mod. on the said thread, are let to slide because he doesn't see or feel how wrong such jab(s) are when it is clearly against the rule(s).

I wasnt a big fan of the mechanic that was brought to mod. here because he was all over the place and a bit hasty in making decisions, but for the first time, i saw posters holding back from crossing the line when "fighting" even emotionally tense debates. I don't know if he was the one who gave me my first ban, i didnt really care, after he left, i got another ban, i can't recall if the name of the mod. that hands out the ban is posted, but i am certain that NO specific reason was given for the ban.

I remember the thread though. Now I am not a "regular" poster here, and more often than not, I post in reaction to those posters that are seemingly getting away with being silly and posting bold-faced lies to deceive other gullible posters, as well as being rude and insulting.
I followed the suggestion i have seen mods give here... "use the 'report' button blah blah blah"... which I did and waited for about half an hour only to see the same poster still posting his nonsense and insutls that were breaking the rule. Long story short is i posted what i deemed to be some 'hard truths' that didnt put the offending poster and his people in good light... and the next thing i see when logging in is that i was banned for 'tribalism.'

The only reason i am posting this is because ... as Rusell Peters will put it .. "somebody is gonna get hurt real bad..."

sure i'll be banned again for "tribalism"...

Peace out.
Remark D
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by mrman2(m): 11:02am On May 31, 2013
https://www.nairaland.com/1307310/creative-funny-hairstyles-pictures
Modrators, can you please help move this thread to the general section?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by thelastpope10: 8:00pm On May 31, 2013
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by HARDEYLEKE(m): 1:17am On Jun 01, 2013
FRONT PAGE MATERIAL @OAM4J, Afam4eva and sexkillz)

JTF Uncovers Lebanese Terror Cell In Kano
https://www.nairaland.com/1309386/jtf-uncovers-lebanese-terror-cell

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by gramci: 1:38pm On Jun 01, 2013
Front page please:

Teenager Released By JTF Admits Being Given N5000 ToBurn Schools

https://www.nairaland.com/1309580/teenager-released-jtf-admits-being#16004656
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by gramci: 1:59pm On Jun 01, 2013
Please this should make front page:

Ghana Scraps Fuel Subsidy

https://www.nairaland.com/1309850/breaking-news-ghana-scraps-fuel
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by gramci: 2:22pm On Jun 01, 2013
front page please grin

Re: Police Beat Up Oyo Commissioner

https://www.nairaland.com/1309863/police-beat-up-oyo-commissioner#16008533
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by RedReact: 4:04pm On Jun 01, 2013
Moderators,
AntiSpam bot hid my comment on a thread about Oni's case been struck out by the Supreme Court and also banned me for a day. Could lease tell me what I did
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by OAM4J: 4:33pm On Jun 01, 2013
RedReact: Moderators,
AntiSpam bot hid my comment on a thread about Oni's case been struck out by the Supreme Court and also banned me for a day. Could lease tell me what I did

Sorry about the ban, it was an error. Next time send us a PM and we will correct it ASAP.

Your post on the thread is now visible.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by tomakint: 11:46pm On Jun 01, 2013
Dear OAM4J, Sexkillz and Afam4eva could you please consider this thought-provoking thread for frontpage, I believe it's one of those threads that will generate bright ideas from great minds here you may take a peep; https://www.nairaland.com/1254542/land-billionaires-poorinaires-what-future
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 4:14am On Jun 02, 2013
Moderators, pls delete this very rude kid message. Ban him if possible.

https://www.nairaland.com/1308978/anenih-seeks-automatic-ticket-jonathan/2
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 9:10am On Jun 02, 2013
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jun 02, 2013
https://www.nairaland.com/1264301/video-indonesian-muslims-killing-muslims#16023495

Front page
Let the world see what Christians suffer in Indonesia

2 Likes

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by AlfaSeltzer(m): 10:32am On Jun 03, 2013
^^^Why were my post hidden?

Which rule did they break?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jun 03, 2013
Dear mods! I beseech you guys to read my post which you might probably find worthy and grant my request by moving it to the front page. I decided to test my article writting skills. Make me feel awesome pls

-----» www.nairaland.com/1311692/jonathan-defiled-first-law-power
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jun 03, 2013
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 11:04am On Jun 04, 2013
https://www.nairaland.com/1312570/ve-never-kissed-man-life#16055576

Mods my post was hidden on this thread - I would like to know what rules I broke

(1) (2) (3) ... (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) ... (315)

Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) / Governorship Election Results 2019 From Polling Units Across States (unofficial) / Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.