Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

Please Nigerians!!!!!!!!!!! - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Please Nigerians!!!!!!!!!!! (6796 Views)

Please Nigerians Come To My Aid! / Please Nigerians Help Me Answer This Question / What Can Somebody Do To Please Nigerians Political Wise (Dora As A Case Study) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Nigerians!!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 10:32pm On May 21, 2012
Onlytruth:

You have been killing them for their land and oil for 43 years.
It is not my business what any non-Igbo tribe decides for themselves going forward. Like duh? lol
I am only interested that no one annexes Igbo land in SS.
Period. cool

That is why I avoided taking on the fake "lady" on the issue.
I can only speak for my people Ndigbo. cool cool cool
true talk your Highness Eze Ndi 'igbo nairaland
Re: Please Nigerians!!!!!!!!!!! by Onlytruth(m): 10:32pm On May 21, 2012
Sweetlemon:
If only you knew how cowardly you sound! I'm done for now. I know not everybody will buy my message, and I know that deep down somewhere in your heart, you agree with me, but tribal sentiments and pride will not allow you swallow this bitter pill I am giving you. But I pray that people like you will come to see the sweet after-taste at the end. Let me give you more time to digest this. but like I said. All we need is 30 percent of honest Nigerians and we will be just fine. Ciao!

You are the coward for not stating your true origins and claiming where you don't belong.
You can stay in Nigeria even if it turns to total hell, that is your prerogative. But don't call those who want to leave names.
WE NDIGBO WANT TO LEAVE. Abi na by force?
Re: Please Nigerians!!!!!!!!!!! by OneNaira6: 10:52pm On May 21, 2012
TroGunn:

What happens to ND will depend on the majority there- Ijaws, Ibibio/Annang/Efiks, Ikwere, Urhobo and Ishekiri. Fine if these groups opt to join Biafra, but If they decide they don't, then ND won't join.

LMFAO Ishekiri key be a majority? I laugh in chinese. This is how I know most of una fake people up in here do not even know anything about ND. Why not voice olukumi as majority in Anioma? ROFLMFAO.

BTW 1diot Ikwerre are Igbo.
Re: Please Nigerians!!!!!!!!!!! by OneNaira6: 10:54pm On May 21, 2012
jason123:

Funny stuffs! grin grin grin
See paranoia!!! Na by force?! grin grin

Dude biko I beg you to ask me to start providing those whom outed you out. The number is countless and I'm all for it.

Just a favor, answer question: Where are you from in Delta? I've heard many accuse you of using Ijaw village as your hometown in delta even though na ishekiri you claim.

where are you from in delta? answer
Re: Please Nigerians!!!!!!!!!!! by LogicMind: 11:07pm On May 21, 2012
One_Naira: As someone whom used to be like sweet lemon 7 years ago and someone whose sister just woke up from the one nigeria pipe dream literally 3 days ago, I say stop fighting her. We all see the truth eventually, the more you fight, the more the fighter wish to hold onto the belief. Take it from someone with an experience.

I don't know what that sweetlemon chick is talking about but it was an Ibibio that woke up me up from my dream. During the battle between I and him, the more the he implicated how Nigeria has no future, the more I felt the need to list the potential Nigeria had. He evtually gave up on me and allowed the dreamer to continue dreaming in the case it was me. It took several years but I eventually got of the matrix and saw the truth. The same phenomenon happened with my sister and praise be to God, she just woked up three day ago.

Let her be logic mind and the rest. The truth eventually catches up.

I get you totally.
As late as last year I was still preaching one nigeria but reality eventually caught up.
Re: Please Nigerians!!!!!!!!!!! by LogicMind: 11:11pm On May 21, 2012
Sweetlemon:
What do you mean by this? Do you also think I'm Alj-harem?

See paranoia
Re: Please Nigerians!!!!!!!!!!! by PointB: 8:06am On May 22, 2012
alj harem:

Why did you say so ? The only reason why you, your likes and even me are bitter at times is because Nigeria is not as good as USA or so.

My brother if Nigeria was an amazing country where dreams come true, You sir would not be talking like this

So until the last of our great grandchildren are called to the great beyond should we realize it's futile to mix oil and water?
I have been in same country with you sir for over 50 years, I am tired of you killing me, my children, and my unborn for the flimsiest of reason. I am sick and tired of quota system, and federal character. I am sick and tired of the sick country - I want out, NOW!

Keep me in at your own risk; I will NEVER be one with you! I will forever see you as a commercial partner - nothing more, nothing less!
Re: Please Nigerians!!!!!!!!!!! by PointB: 8:11am On May 22, 2012
Sweetlemon:
I have some northern friends from my youth service days in Kaduna I still keep in touch with. I'm also planting this seed in their hearts too. They admit that it will be tough over there because of the religious sentiments (courtesy of their elites) but they do what they can do. The educated, enlightened Hausas will be easy to access. Like I said, all we need is just 30-40 percent of HONEST Nigerians

Sure you can get your 30-40% honest Almajiris, if you can reverse the brainwash them. And by the way who are the educated and enlightened Hausas - the like of EL Rufia, Mallam Sanusi - the closet boko haramist!

Blood lusting CORE North and progressive South will NEVER one!!! Quit it!
Re: Please Nigerians!!!!!!!!!!! by Onlytruth(m): 8:21am On May 22, 2012
My brother PointB, kedu ije nwanne?
Nna I want to open another email/mode of communication.
Please keep watch for the thread. I will explain later. Thanks! wink
Re: Please Nigerians!!!!!!!!!!! by PointB: 8:33am On May 22, 2012
Onlytruth: My brother PointB, kedu ije nwanne?
Nna I want to open another email/mode of communication.
Please keep watch for the thread. I will explain later. Thanks! wink

I am doing well, your Highness Eze OnlyTruth 1, of Nairaland!

I will watch out for the thread.
Re: Please Nigerians!!!!!!!!!!! by PhysicsQED(m): 8:37am On May 22, 2012
Onlytruth:
So, why did you claim to be from Akwa Ibom state, since your ethnicity is not important?
BTW there is no tribe called Akwa Ibom. Everyone in Akwa Ibom belong to a tribe.
I challenge you to verify your Akwa Ibom origins by speaking one of the languages there.
Your question is like asking whether a fox can claim to be a chicken. Can any rational person ask that question?

She is Oron. She stated it elsewhere.

http://www.ethnologue.com/%5C/15/show_language.asp?code=orx

Probably a case of reduction in the number of a comparatively small group with native language proficiency. There are groups in the north central with the same problem.
Re: Please Nigerians!!!!!!!!!!! by PointB: 8:43am On May 22, 2012
Sweetlemon:
Now let me tell you why Nigeria's break-up will be far from peaceful. Like someone said, Northern elites have oil wells in oil-rich states right? Good. Now tell me, do you think they will let go of these oil wells just like that?? Oh! Let me also assure you that southern elites also have dealings and businesses with their northern counterparts. How do they just leave that behind? And those Igbos dreaming of having a country with the south-south, do you think the oil rich states will not use our oil as a reason to want to rule over your Biafra?? And knowing how the proud Igbos are will you accept 2nd place? Hehehehehe! I laugh in Biafra!

Infact, we don't care of every ethnic group in the Niger Delta forms a country of their own. Igbos does not, and will NEVER depend on Efik, Annangs, Ijaws, Isekiri, and other tribes for oil in Niger Delta region. Indeed, we are too proud to go begging, mbanu! We are not hausa, fulanis, or yorubas who enjoy begging! We are Igbos!

I doubt if there is any South Eastern State without substantial oil in their land - discovering it is just a matter of effort! Igbo have enough human and natural resources, and we will gladly share with our Igbo brothers, and our allies.
Re: Please Nigerians!!!!!!!!!!! by Sweetlemon(f): 8:50am On May 22, 2012
PointB:

So until the last of our great grandchildren are called to the great beyond should we realize it's futile to mix oil and water?
I have been in same country with you sir for over 50 years, I am tired of you killing me, my children, and my unborn for the flimsiest of reason. I am sick and tired of quota system, and federal character. I am sick and tired of the sick country - I want out, NOW!

Keep me in at your own risk; I will NEVER be one with you! I will forever see you as a commercial partner - nothing more, nothing less!
If we stay together without doing anything to make progress it's wahala, if we part ways it will be by a bloody war that you might not even survive (remember those oil wells in the south owned by the northern elites? Do you think they will just give it up like that? Remember IBB said he will fight for Nigeria's unity. Do you think it's because he loves Nigeria? Hell no! Guys! open your eyes! open your minds! Anyhow you look at it, we are doomed unless we make the RIGHT DECISION and follow the RIGHT PATHS. let me also add that if the Igbos want their Biafra so badly, they can then see if they can peacefully carve themselves out of Nigeria. PEACEFULLY. But I take God beg you, if you cant get it peacefully, just back out! Believe me, your preciuos blood is not worth Biafra, a Biafra that you are not even 100% sure of cos the same looting leaders in the Igbo land are the same people who are going to rule Biafra. Your blood is not worth that kind of expensive gamble!
Let me leave you with this last bit of info to calculate
Re: Please Nigerians!!!!!!!!!!! by Effwazobia: 9:11am On May 22, 2012
Wao, Alj Harem AKA Jason123 AKA Sweetlemon had you guys stretching this discussion to page 7? Abeg my people make una let him be and just close the chapter. Soon when Porgrom hits the southwest directly, na then he would understand that 9ja needs to be fractured
Re: Please Nigerians!!!!!!!!!!! by PointB: 9:40am On May 22, 2012
Sweetlemon:
If we stay together without doing anything to make progress it's wahala,
Is that not what you and other advocates of one Nigeria at all cost want - peace of the graveyard! Unless perhaps, your derive some sadistic pleasures watching Nigeria butcher your people for no just cause - the real benefits of one nigeria.

if we part ways it will be by a bloody war that you might not even survive
I do not agree with this statement. Bloody separation is the fear and myopia sold to you by the Northern elites, who have enslaved your mind, and impaired your ability to think out the box. What you should be championing is "Referendum". Don't you want to be free?

(remember those oil wells in the south owned by the northern elites? Do you think they will just give it up like that?
I remember! But do you remember how your oil became theirs? Don't you want it back fairly?

Remember IBB said he will fight for Nigeria's unity. Do you think it's because he loves Nigeria? Hell no! Guys! open your eyes! open your minds!

No I get it! You are scared sh!t of IBB. You want one Nigeria because your are afraid! Well - God has not given us the spirit of fear! Free your mind of fear, so that you can think rationally! IBB is just one sad and worried old gay! Think of him that way, and you will see there is nothing to worry about!

Anyhow you look at it, we are doomed unless we make the RIGHT DECISION and follow the RIGHT PATHS.

Please you can say - 'you are doomed', but you dont represent 'me or we'. The right path is as I have reminded you - "Referendum!" Find out what Awka Ibom people want, and help the achieve it!

let me also add that if the Igbos want their Biafra so badly, they can then see if they can peacefully carve themselves out of Nigeria. PEACEFULLY.

Now you are talking, and using your sense. Peaceful desolation of Nigeria is what we Igbo want! Nigeria is not a fair country, and we are tired of sacrificing our children to appease Nigeria. You can choose to stay if you want, Igbo will not ask you or anybody to join her against your wish!

But I take God beg you, if you cant get it peacefully, just back out!
I take God beg you too, dont tell Igbos how to live their lives! We know what is good for us!

Believe me, your preciuos blood is not worth Biafra,

For right to life for the unborn; to unshackle Igbo from retrogressive Nigeria, to liberate my Igboland, and ensure unborn Biafrans will have a chance to aspire to highest possible achievement in life - I will gladly lay my life and die in a blaze of glory! Unlike Nigeria, Biafra is worth every drop of a true Igboman blood!

a Biafra that you are not even 100% sure of cos the same looting leaders in the Igbo land are the same people who are going to rule Biafra.

If Biafrans loots Biafrans, and use the loot to develop Biafran, how is that a loss! Besides, such talks are nothing but conjectures! Biafra will not be heaven, but if I fight for it, I will also look after it. Unlike Nigeria, where 'our son', 'our brother', 'our man' can loot with impunity!

Your blood is not worth that kind of expensive gamble!

I have already told you what my blood is worth. It is very precious, I can my blood shed in a gamble for Biafra, but NEVER, EVER, for a sh1thole like Nigeria!

Soon you will learn, that blood is thicker than water!
Re: Please Nigerians!!!!!!!!!!! by LogicMind: 11:00am On May 22, 2012
Sweetlemon:
If we stay together without doing anything to make progress it's wahala, if we part ways it will be by a bloody war that you might not even survive (remember those oil wells in the south owned by the northern elites? Do you think they will just give it up like that? Remember IBB said he will fight for Nigeria's unity. Do you think it's because he loves Nigeria? Hell no! Guys! open your eyes! open your minds! Anyhow you look at it, we are doomed unless we make the RIGHT DECISION and follow the RIGHT PATHS. let me also add that if the Igbos want their Biafra so badly, they can then see if they can peacefully carve themselves out of Nigeria. PEACEFULLY. But I take God beg you, if you cant get it peacefully, just back out! Believe me, your preciuos blood is not worth Biafra, a Biafra that you are not even 100% sure of cos the same looting leaders in the Igbo land are the same people who are going to rule Biafra. Your blood is not worth that kind of expensive gamble!

You underestimate the igbo resolve and the igbo hatred for the entity called nigeria. Gowon did that in 1967 and called it a "police action" that will end in a few days. A few weeks later he was on the phone to the british prime minister begging for arms. Two years later, and after spending more on bullets than all the previous wars in Africa combined, he was still begging for arms, mercenaries and support.
I will like to see who is going to support the islamic terrorist north this time around.
We don't need your oil. You gave your oil to abokis. Today, igbos are better off that you and abokis combined. Igbos don't need nigeria. We thrive wherever we go and in whatever we do. Nigeria is only holding us back. But not for long.
My igbo brothers, we must be doing something extraordinary for all these people to exhibit this type of fear towards us. Yoruba fear us. Aboki fear us. Even the useless kaikai drinking minorities fear us sootey dem prefer living as slaves to abokis than sharing a great nation with us.
Proud to be igbo
Proud to be Biafran
Death to Nigeria.
Re: Please Nigerians!!!!!!!!!!! by Sweetlemon(f): 11:39am On May 22, 2012
PointB:
Is that not what you and other advocates of one Nigeria at all cost want - peace of the graveyard! Unless perhaps, your derive some sadistic pleasures watching Nigeria butcher your people for no just cause - the real benefits of one nigeria.

I do not agree with this statement. Bloody separation is the fear and myopia sold to you by the Northern elites, who have enslaved your mind, and impaired your ability to think out the box. What you should be championing is "Referendum". Don't you want to be free?

I remember! But do you remember how your oil became theirs? Don't you want it back fairly?

No I get it! You are scared sh!t of IBB. You want one Nigeria because your are afraid! Well - God has not given us the spirit of fear! Free your mind of fear, so that you can think rationally! IBB is just one sad and worried old gay! Think of him that way, and you will see there is nothing to worry about!

Please you can say - 'you are doomed', but you dont represent 'me or we'. The right path is as I have reminded you - "Referendum!" Find out what Awka Ibom people want, and help the achieve it!

Now you are talking, and using your sense. Peaceful desolation of Nigeria is what we Igbo want! Nigeria is not a fair country, and we are tired of sacrificing our children to appease Nigeria. You can choose to stay if you want, Igbo will not ask you or anybody to join her against your wish!

I take God beg you too, dont tell Igbos how to live their lives! We know what is good for us!

For right to life for the unborn; to unshackle Igbo from retrogressive Nigeria, to liberate my Igboland, and ensure unborn Biafrans will have a chance to aspire to highest possible achievement in life - I will gladly lay my life and die in a blaze of glory! Unlike Nigeria, Biafra is worth every drop of a true Igboman blood!

If Biafrans loots Biafrans, and use the loot to develop Biafran, how is that a loss! Besides, such talks are nothing but conjectures! Biafra will not be heaven, but if I fight for it, I will also look after it. Unlike Nigeria, where 'our son', 'our brother', 'our man' can loot with impunity!

I have already told you what my blood is worth. It is very precious, I can my blood shed in a gamble for Biafra, but NEVER, EVER, for a sh1thole like Nigeria!

Soon you will learn, that blood is thicker than water!
for your mind, you don reply me ba? lol! It is not fear that make me want a one Nigeria, it is love logical reasoning, seeing the bigger picture!
Where do your Igbo governors store up the bulk of their loot? Is it not in foreign countries? Why then will they store it Biafra? You are so funny! If you insist you wanna die for Biafra for your unborn generations (and I wonder who go born this unborn generation if una die for war) pls go ahead and spill all the Igbo blood you want. But leave it at that! And I suggst you take a poll among yourselves, including the ones in dispora to know if it is majority of you that want Biafra by force by force. if it is, fine go ahead! Good luck just remember not to call any other tribe to smypathize with you ok? It's an Igbo affair afterall, right? au reviour!
Re: Please Nigerians!!!!!!!!!!! by PointB: 11:53am On May 22, 2012
Sweetlemon:
for your mind, you don reply me ba? lol! It is not fear that make me want a one Nigeria, it is love!
Where do your Igbo governeors store up the bulk of their loot? Is it not in foreign countries? Why then will they store it Biafra? You are so funny!If you insist, you wanna die for Biafra, pls go ahead and spill all the Igbo blood you want. But leave it at that!

The bolded is becoming rather silly. Now give me the list of Igbo Governors who are currently looting? And while you are it, state the amount they have stolen and the foreign countries they have stashed it. Otherwise, regurgitating old and overused cliches to support your illogical argument born out of fear is just as fraudulent and disingenuous as you accused the Igbo governors!

And if you don't understand my post ask for clarification, Igbo don't want war with anybody, and we don't need your oil (oils you have relinquished tamely to abokis btw) as we have ours in abundance! But if and when I have to make my last stand, I will be on the Biafran side! Simple!

Nigeria is a sh!thole, only the fearful and visionless will hold tight to her! Soon they will sink with her.

One more thing, what is wrong in calling for a referendum? Are you fearful of the result?
Re: Please Nigerians!!!!!!!!!!! by aljharem(m): 12:26pm On May 22, 2012
I really really enjoyed this topic. Sweetlemon kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Please Nigerians!!!!!!!!!!! by ak47mann(m): 3:09pm On May 22, 2012
cool cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Terrorist Fulani Herdsmen Release Video Claiming Links In Govt (old video) / President Of Nigeria Salary: How Much Does The President Collect? / Shehu Sani Urged Federal Government To Support South African Returnees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.