Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,268 members, 7,815,446 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

Please Nigerians!!!!!!!!!!! - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Please Nigerians!!!!!!!!!!! (6800 Views)

Please Nigerians Come To My Aid! / Please Nigerians Help Me Answer This Question / What Can Somebody Do To Please Nigerians Political Wise (Dora As A Case Study) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Nigerians!!!!!!!!!!! by LogicMind: 5:37pm On May 21, 2012
Sweetlemon:
Good! now let me let me answer yours.
What do you gain from one nigeria? Much. If we, Nigerians can come together, work on our greedy, selfish nature, even if it is just 30% of us, I tell you, Americans will go on their knees and beg for Nigerian visas! If we can collectively manage our resources, (and I tell you, we are rich, I mean, EVERY SINGLE STATE in Nigeria has something to be proud of! (even if it is onoins or palm oil)) if these resources are properly managed and shared among ourselves...... do you know how much we will make selling cocoa alone? if this money is put in good use, and shared among all the states, do you know how many hospitals and schools we will build? (and I'm am talking about cocoa alone o! Now this is where honest leaders come in.
What would you loose if we divide? Much!
1. we loose our much prestigious giants of Africa title.
2. we loose that unique Nigerianess that stands us apart from the crowd. Do you know how other Africans admire us? Do you know they learn from us? we have this swagg, this extra thing about us that makes them wish they could be like us. HOW MANY OF US CANNOT SAY WE DO NOT SECRETLY LOVE SAYING NAIJA FOR LIFE?"
3. we loose what Nigeria would have been if we do not swallow our pride now that is too late and learn to attack our problems from the root.
Open your eyes and see that Nigeria is a great country. And if you also look further, you will see that our diversity is actually our strength and beauty. we could actually make our differences become our selling points if only we can just take away selfishness and greed!

You cannot even answer my question.

What do you gain from nigeria?
not what would you gain from nigeria if...
this is not the time for childish daydreaming and wishful thinking. Be realistic.

So you are losing nothing tangible then if we divide. Nothing that an independent Biafra would not have tenfold.
Re: Please Nigerians!!!!!!!!!!! by peckhamboi: 5:45pm On May 21, 2012
PhysicsQED:

Oh yeeeeaaaahhh . .shawty is a 10.

cool
She is a 20 out of 10

I really admire your belief in one Nigeria but I am not convinced anymore.

Anyways can you pm me your email and we can chat better.
Re: Please Nigerians!!!!!!!!!!! by Sweetlemon(f): 5:58pm On May 21, 2012
I DID answer your question. But let me go further still. At least I am sure I will not die or get molested by some blood-hungry war mongers in the process that will surely happen before Nigeria breaks up. Get it into your heads that NIGERIA'S BREAK UP WILL NEVER BE A PEACEFUL ONE! That is the reality! You must really be high on ogogoro or far away in dream land if you think that war-born Biafra will be more respected in Africa. than South Africa or Ghana! Lol!
Now think about another scenario, since you say you have no proof that the looting will not continue in Biafra, what if after all the war, after all the bloodshed (and let's say by chance you survived being killed) your Biafran leaders (who are the same Igbo looters presently, continue looting? I guess it will be worth the nights you slept with one eye during the war, I guess it will also be worth the days you went about without food and water. I also bet it will be worth the physical torture you received from enemies, your sisters and children being brutally molested right? Or your little kids being carried away to join in the fight right?
Re: Please Nigerians!!!!!!!!!!! by LogicMind: 6:30pm On May 21, 2012
what are you benefitting currently from one nigeria?

what are you gaining presently from one nigeria?

I am talking of present not future.
Re: Please Nigerians!!!!!!!!!!! by LogicMind: 6:31pm On May 21, 2012
Sweetlemon: I DID answer your question. But let me go further still. At least I am sure I will not die or get molested by some blood-hungry war mongers in the process that will surely happen before Nigeria breaks up. Get it into your heads that NIGERIA'S BREAK UP WILL NEVER BE A PEACEFUL ONE! That is the reality! You must really be high on ogogoro or far away in dream land if you think that war-born Biafra will be more respected in Africa. than South Africa or Ghana! Lol!
Now think about another scenario, since you say you have no proof that the looting will not continue in Biafra, what if after all the war, after all the bloodshed (and let's say by chance you survived being killed) your Biafran leaders (who are the same Igbo looters presently, continue looting? I guess it will be worth the nights you slept with one eye during the war, I guess it will also be worth the days you went about without food and water. I also bet it will be worth the physical torture you received from enemies, your sisters and children being brutally molested right? Or your little kids being carried away to join in the fight right?

which fight?
nobody is ready to fight for this useless country again.
see https://www.nairaland.com/939983/you-fight-keep-nigeria-one
Re: Please Nigerians!!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 6:59pm On May 21, 2012
Logic Mind: what are you benefitting currently from one nigeria?

what are you gaining presently from one nigeria?

I am talking of present not future.
inso far as we got those truck load of s*h*i*t*s up north@hausas Nigeria remains an unworkable entity. God bless Biafra and her citizenrys

1 Like

Re: Please Nigerians!!!!!!!!!!! by Sweetlemon(f): 7:53pm On May 21, 2012
Logic Mind:

which fight?
nobody is ready to fight for this useless country again.
see https://www.nairaland.com/939983/you-fight-keep-nigeria-one
Now we are talking! Fighting will just be in vain. But we sure can work on ourselves. Like I said we need just 30 or 40 percent of honest Nigerians. And whether we like it or not, it starts with loving and accepting our neighbours. Direct our anger at those who have put the hate in us. Our bad leaders, and not Hausas or Yorubas or Igbos or Ijaws as a whole! Then watch America come to beg us!
Re: Please Nigerians!!!!!!!!!!! by aljharem(m): 7:58pm On May 21, 2012
Yes it is official I am in love with Sweetlemon. One of the most intelligent Nairalander I have seen in time. Very articulate and level headed. I most say she has her facts right and sees the bigger picture. Kudos Sweetlemon. kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Please Nigerians!!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 8:01pm On May 21, 2012
alj harem: Yes it is official I am in love with Sweetlemon. One of the most intelligent Nairalander I have seen in time. Very articulate and level headed. I most say she has her facts right and sees the bigger picture. Kudos Sweetlemon. kiss kiss kiss kiss
shaarap and get serious! A man in love lacks objectivity and clarity of purpose
Re: Please Nigerians!!!!!!!!!!! by aljharem(m): 8:04pm On May 21, 2012
Biafra4tharmy: shaarap and get serious! A man in love lacks objectivity and clarity of purpose

Are you talking of objectivity when you said this

Biafra4tharmy: inso far as we got those truck load of s*h*i*t*s up north@hausas Nigeria remains an unworkable entity. God bless Biafra and her citizenrys

Haba Ifeduba
Re: Please Nigerians!!!!!!!!!!! by PointB: 8:18pm On May 21, 2012
Sweetlemon:
Now we are talking! Fighting will just be in vain. But we sure can work on ourselves. Like I said we need just 30 or 40 percent of honest Nigerians. And whether we like it or not, it starts with loving and accepting our neighbours. Direct our anger at those who have put the hate in us. Our bad leaders. Then watch America come to beg us!

Nigeria unity is a pipe dream. It has never been, it will never be!
Nigeria will remain stagnant, and indeed retrogress further, unless we divide the darn thing.

If your really want to preach unity, please head far north!

1 Like

Re: Please Nigerians!!!!!!!!!!! by LogicMind: 8:28pm On May 21, 2012
It is amazing how Sweetlemon disappears as soon as alj boko harem logs in, and vice versa.
Re: Please Nigerians!!!!!!!!!!! by LogicMind: 8:29pm On May 21, 2012
Sweetlemon:
Now we are talking! Fighting will just be in vain. But we sure can work on ourselves. Like I said we need just 30 or 40 percent of honest Nigerians. And whether we like it or not, it starts with loving and accepting our neighbours. Direct our anger at those who have put the hate in us. Our bad leaders, and not Hausas or Yorubas or Igbos or Ijaws as a whole! Then watch America come to beg us!

No again chose to misunderstand.
People will fight for separation, for their region, but they will not fight to keep nigeria one.
Re: Please Nigerians!!!!!!!!!!! by Sweetlemon(f): 8:33pm On May 21, 2012
alj harem: Yes it is official I am in love with Sweetlemon. One of the most intelligent Nairalander I have seen in time. Very articulate and level headed. I most say she has her facts right and sees the bigger picture. Kudos Sweetlemon. kiss kiss kiss kiss
Thank you so much! I'm humbled

1 Like

Re: Please Nigerians!!!!!!!!!!! by ak47mann(m): 8:39pm On May 21, 2012
nigeria have taken so many innocent souls b/c of corruption and tribalism,people like my man MC LOPH could have been alife today given us best of tunes to enjoy,the useless nigeria road have claimed him including his only sister,ofu nwa nwoke nne ya gi........RIP OBIAJULU NWANNEM NAA NA UDO

[b][/b]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AlGQZkdUO1A
Re: Please Nigerians!!!!!!!!!!! by aljharem(m): 8:39pm On May 21, 2012
PointB:

Nigeria will remain stagnant, and indeed retrogress further, unless we divide the darn thing.

Why did you say so ? The only reason why you, your likes and even me are bitter at times is because Nigeria is not as good as USA or so.

My brother if Nigeria was an amazing country where dreams come true, You sir would not be talking like this
Re: Please Nigerians!!!!!!!!!!! by aljharem(m): 8:39pm On May 21, 2012
Sweetlemon:
cool
Re: Please Nigerians!!!!!!!!!!! by Sweetlemon(f): 8:40pm On May 21, 2012
Logic Mind:

No again chose to misunderstand.
People will fight for separation, for their region, but they will not fight to keep nigeria one.
Yes of course there will always be people like that no matter what. People who have been brainwashed to think that only their tribe/religion is the best. But you and I can be among that 30 percent of Nigerians who will make Nigeria great.....again
Re: Please Nigerians!!!!!!!!!!! by Sweetlemon(f): 8:45pm On May 21, 2012
Logic Mind: It is amazing how Sweetlemon disappears as soon as alj boko harem logs in, and vice versa.
Hahahahahahaa! Are u still suspecting? Pls check all my posts on NL. Ok?
Re: Please Nigerians!!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 8:46pm On May 21, 2012
Gotta say the lady's argument is sound. If the present Igbo and ND governments are very corrupt and steal from their own people in Nigeria, why would they act differently under Biafra? What's stopping Biafra states from being great now? The FG has only about 50% of the total revenue, the rest goes to states and LGs. One can't really blame the uselessness of the State govts on the FG or aboki.
Same reason Abokis can 't blame their backwardness, illiteracy and poverty on GEJ. No one is stopping Biafran states from developing now, excepts Biafrans themselves. Clearly Biafra, Like Nigeria wants ND oil.
The question is, which one would pay NDeltans more- Biafra or Nigeria? I personally think Biafra - ND has nothing in common with the Islamic North. But even better if ND gets their own country.
Re: Please Nigerians!!!!!!!!!!! by ektbear: 8:51pm On May 21, 2012
Hmm

Sweetlemon is an accurate nickname, judging by that picture
Re: Please Nigerians!!!!!!!!!!! by Sweetlemon(f): 8:52pm On May 21, 2012
PointB:

I have some northern friends from my youth service days in Kaduna I still keep in touch with. I'm also planting this seed in their hearts too. They admit that it will be tough over there because of the religious sentiments (courtesy of their elites) but they do what they can do. The educated, enlightened Hausas will be easy to access. Like I said, all we need is just 30-40 percent of HONEST Nigerians
Re: Please Nigerians!!!!!!!!!!! by aljharem(m): 8:53pm On May 21, 2012
ekt_bear: Hmm

Sweetlemon is an accurate nickname, judging by that picture
grin grin grin wink wink the girl dey ! kiss
Re: Please Nigerians!!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 8:53pm On May 21, 2012
Sweetlemon:
best of luck to you guys! My concern remains Biafra and the breaking up of the cancerous nation called Nigeria
Re: Please Nigerians!!!!!!!!!!! by LogicMind: 8:56pm On May 21, 2012
Sweetlemon:
Yes of course there will always be people like that no matter what. People who have been brainwashed to think that only their tribe/religion is the best. But you and I can be among that 30 percent of Nigerians who will make Nigeria great.....again

TUFIAKWA!
Back to sender.
Re: Please Nigerians!!!!!!!!!!! by aljharem(m): 8:57pm On May 21, 2012
Sweetlemon:

I am ready to join you my sister.
Re: Please Nigerians!!!!!!!!!!! by Sweetlemon(f): 8:58pm On May 21, 2012
TroGunn: Gotta say the lady's argument is sound. If the present Igbo and ND governments are very corrupt and steal from their own people in Nigeria, why would they act differently under Biafra? What's stopping Biafra states from being great now? The FG has only about 50% of the total revenue, the rest goes to states and LGs. One can't really blame the uselessness of the State govts on the FG or aboki.
Same reason Abokis can 't blame their backwardness, illiteracy and poverty on GEJ. No one is stopping Biafran states from developing now, excepts Biafrans themselves. Clearly Biafra, Like Nigeria wants ND oil.
The question is, which one would pay NDeltans more- Biafra or Nigeria? I personally think Biafra - ND has nothing in common with the Islamic North. But even better if ND gets their own country.

Thank you. We are getting there....
Re: Please Nigerians!!!!!!!!!!! by Onlytruth(m): 9:08pm On May 21, 2012
I will say it again, Sweetlemon = Alj-harem.

Where is Careytommy?
I need someone who can speak Ibibio or Annang fast. I need to verify this Sweetlemon "lady". lol

All I can say for now, from my tested "street sense", is that this person is NOT from Akwa-ibom.
Even if "she" is not Alj-harem, "she" is ALMOST CERTAINLY from the WEST (Yoruba). cool
Only westerners are mortally afraid of a disintegrated Nigeria; even northerners are not afraid of it.
I also notice that "she" believes that Nigeria's disintegration cannot be peaceful, a position which is only supported by "fear factor" rather than rationality. Nigeria's disintegration can be very peaceful. Quote me on that. cool
If we must solve Nigeria's problem, whether to stay together or to divide, ALL options must be on the table. cool

1 Like

Re: Please Nigerians!!!!!!!!!!! by Sweetlemon(f): 9:09pm On May 21, 2012
alj harem:

I am ready to join you my sister.
Remember, we are not fighting a physical battle, what we are doing is a mental check, a reality check in which we tackle all those traits and behaviours in us which are more vulnerable to corruption. Plant love and respect for others in your heart and tell others about it. It won't be an easy ride, but one day, one of these days, we will surely get there
Re: Please Nigerians!!!!!!!!!!! by Onlytruth(m): 9:16pm On May 21, 2012
Sweetlemon:

Remember, we are not fighting a physical battle, what we are doing is a mental check, a reality check in which we tackle all those traits and behaviours in us which are more vulnerable to corruption. Plant love and respect for others in your heart and tell others about it. It won't be an easy ride, but one day, one of these days, we will surely get there

You are shameless because you have your head stuck in the sand while people are dying in bomb attacks because a Northerner is not ruling Nigeria.
The blood of dead people are already on your head. Anybody who brushes aside the deaths of innocent folks in a forced union is only serving Satan. Don't speak of "love and respect" you know nothing about. sad
Re: Please Nigerians!!!!!!!!!!! by aljharem(m): 9:22pm On May 21, 2012
Sweetlemon:

Understood, Although it would be a difficult task but we would get there.
Re: Please Nigerians!!!!!!!!!!! by Sweetlemon(f): 9:22pm On May 21, 2012
Onlytruth: I will say it again, Sweetlemon = Alj-harem.

Where is Careytommy?
I need someone who can speak Ibibio or Annang fast. I need to verify this Sweetlemon "lady". lol

All I can say for now, from my tested "street sense", is that this person is NOT from Akwa-ibom.
Even if "she" is not Alj-harem, "she" is ALMOST CERTAINLY from the WEST (Yoruba). cool
Only westerners are mortally afraid of a disintegrated Nigeria; even northerners are not afraid of it.
I also notice that "she" believes that Nigeria's disintegration cannot be peaceful, a position which is only supported by "fear factor" rather than rationality. Nigeria's disintegration can be very peaceful. Quote me on that. cool
If we must solve Nigeria's problem, whether to stay together or to divide, ALL options must be on the table. cool
Now let me tell you why Nigeria's break-up will be far from peaceful. Like someone said, Northern elites have oil wells in oil-rich states right? Good. Now tell me, do you think they will let go of these oil wells just like that?? Oh! Let me also assure you that southern elites also have dealings and businesses with their northern counterparts. How do they just leave that behind? And those Igbos dreaming of having a country with the south-south, do you think the oil rich states will not use our oil as a reason to want to rule over your Biafra?? And knowing how the proud Igbos are will you accept 2nd place? Hehehehehe! I laugh in Biafra!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Oba Of Ikotun's Mother Died!!!!....so What?, Does It Justify This? / Soludo Solicits Support For The Nigerian Police As IGP Visits / Power Improvement Talk Is A Ruse - David Mark

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.