Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

Please Nigerians!!!!!!!!!!! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Please Nigerians!!!!!!!!!!! (6798 Views)

Please Nigerians Come To My Aid! / Please Nigerians Help Me Answer This Question / What Can Somebody Do To Please Nigerians Political Wise (Dora As A Case Study) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Nigerians!!!!!!!!!!! by Effwazobia: 11:06am On May 21, 2012
Beaf!:
Nigeria is ONE, Nigeria will always remain ONE. It is non-negotiable

I say go back to your creaks!
Go back to your motor spare parts shops grin
Nothin dey happen!

Beaf!:

^
The last time your parents tried to "De-amalgamate" what happened?

Nobody will remember all of you. You will die as rebels cheesy

Beaf!:

^
The last time your parents tried to "De-amalgamate" what happened?

Nobody will remember all of you. You will die as rebels cheesy

Bros, you almost had me fooled. I thought you were the real "Beaf". Are you that obsessed with "Beaf" that you has to use his handle? Na wao, you get time sha
Re: Please Nigerians!!!!!!!!!!! by LogicMind: 11:11am On May 21, 2012
Effwazobia:

Bros, you almost had me fooled. I thought you were the real "BEAF". Are you that obsessed with "BEAF" that you has to use his handle? Na wao, you get time sha

no mind Yoruba people.
na so so follow follow and copy copy them only dey good for.
oily soup damaged brains
Re: Please Nigerians!!!!!!!!!!! by Ilaje44(m): 11:19am On May 21, 2012
Logic Mind:

No sir.
Those are the symptoms of the disease.
The cause is almagamation of diverses nations into one useless country called nigeria.
We need to de-amalgamate to get better.

You meant without amalgamation, we would not have been in this mess? Perhaps not! However on the other hand, I am quite confident that without amalgamation, we would probably have had the same problem. Both the Northern and Southern Niger Protectorates were not at all homogenous entities. The best way forward is not disintegration. It should be the last option. We as humans should be in a position to learn. The Europeans are giving good examples. Amalgamation is not the cause of the woes... Before amalgamating, villages were fighting villages and using the SKULLs of their killed enemies to drink palmwine. The problem is inherent in our AFRICAN/NIGERIAN mentalities, which is still majorly at a very primitive level.
Re: Please Nigerians!!!!!!!!!!! by icon2: 11:25am On May 21, 2012
careytommy:
No! angry

Dont you see the sensitive nature of the discussion. We need more input.
Re: Please Nigerians!!!!!!!!!!! by Sweetlemon(f): 11:29am On May 21, 2012
Ilaje44:

And the CAUSE of the disease among others are the followings:

Lack of vision on the part of the leaders
Lack of proper education of the Nigerian populace
Lack of proper enlightenment of the general Nigerian populace
Religious overzealotry
Misplaced priorities
The worship of material riches
Selfishness

Now youb will understand why I say that breaking up the country will just be cosmetic as long as these problems persist
Re: Please Nigerians!!!!!!!!!!! by Sweetlemon(f): 11:35am On May 21, 2012
Ilaje44:

You meant without amalgamation, we would not have been in this mess? Perhaps not! However on the other hand, I am quite confident that without amalgamation, we would probably have had the same problem. Both the Northern and Southern Niger Protectorates were not at all homogenous entities. The best way forward is not disintegration. It should be the last option. We as humans should be in a position to learn. The Europeans are giving good examples. Amalgamation is not the cause of the woes... Before amalgamating, villages were fighting villages and using the SKULLs of their killed enemies to drink palmwine. The problem is inherent in our AFRICAN/NIGERIAN mentalities, which is still majorly at a very primitive level.
Thank you so much!
Re: Please Nigerians!!!!!!!!!!! by Sweetlemon(f): 11:40am On May 21, 2012
Effwazobia:

Nwanne I totally disagree with the bolded parts, those are flawed generalization. Just like everywhere else in the world, there are smart and equally dumb people from both areas. I know waaaaay too many people from Ikot Ekpene that are very intelligent than the average. I can defend that statement because Akwa Ibom is my maternal home state.

Back to the OP, I don't think that she understands the magnitude of the injustice that her people are facing in the country called Nigeria (Injustices by Aboki's to be precise). Even in the high profile Eket, the residents there are are mostly Yoruba oil company staffs, while the Akwa Ibomites are relegated to do jobs such as house maids and house boys. It seems that the OP is probably a recent college graduate, tucked away in diaspora with no first hand and reliable source of information on Nigeria. I bet you she probably has never lived in Akwa Ibom based on what she stated about Akwa Ibomites being in love with Nigeria and despise Biafra.

Here is the true picture, the average Akwa Ibomite do not want to belong to Nigeria, they would rather be by themselves. However, if you give them an option between Nigeria and Biafra, they would want to be with us Biafrans. My maternal grandpa was a polygamist, meaning that I have waaaaay too many relative from Akwa Ibom (Ikot Ekpene to be precise), and my interaction with them, reveals to me that they are disgusted with Nigeria and trully admire Us Biafrans. On countless occassions I have been told that we the Ibos are the only tribe that have a defined request of what we want from Nigeria. OP you need to come home or at least place some calls to your relative that live in Akwa Ibom to figure out wetin dey on ground before you come here and start spewing crap
Oh! so it is now the northeners that are responsible for the problems in Akwa-Ibom ba? lol! so where will you place our past and present sate govs, deputies, house of assembly members, local govt chairmen etc who have private resorts in foreign countries courtesy of our oil money? where?
Re: Please Nigerians!!!!!!!!!!! by LogicMind: 11:41am On May 21, 2012
Sweetlemon:
Now youb will understand why I say that breaking up the country will just be cosmetic as long as these problems persist

Think of a child suffering from malaria because he is bitten by mosquito and develops the following symptoms: fever, headache, sweats, chills and vomiting.

You are suggesting we ignore the mosquito and treat headach, fever etc. Those are temporariry fixes. although they work, as soon as the child gets bitten again by mosquito, it will suffer all over again. Fighting malaria will not eradicate it neither. My solution: Exterminate the mosquitoes and the child will suffer no more.

2 Likes

Re: Please Nigerians!!!!!!!!!!! by LogicMind: 12:00pm On May 21, 2012
Ilaje44:

What is your solution? Be realistic.
Re: Please Nigerians!!!!!!!!!!! by Effwazobia: 12:00pm On May 21, 2012
Sweetlemon:
Oh! so it is now the northeners that are responsible for the problems in Akwa-Ibom ba? lol! so where will you place our past and present sate govs, deputies, house of assembly members, local govt chairmen etc who have private resorts in foreign countries courtesy of our oil money? where?

Yes I would blame the Northerners, because they designed Nigeria in a way that all the resources from the various states goes to the federal government (who are control and have been controlled by the Aboki's). How do you think the Aboki's got the licenses to all your oil wells? Then they turn around and give your state representative crumbs so they can keep cool. So don't you see the role of the Aboki in all of this?

1 Like

Re: Please Nigerians!!!!!!!!!!! by LogicMind: 12:01pm On May 21, 2012
Sweetlemon:

Are you sure you are really from akwa ibom? Because if true, then the level of brainwashing you have undergone is absolutely amazing.

1 Like

Re: Please Nigerians!!!!!!!!!!! by Effwazobia: 12:08pm On May 21, 2012
Logic Mind:

Are you sure you are really from akwa ibom? Because if true, then the level of brainwashing you have undergone is absolutely amazing.

She could be from Akwa Ibom, but also heavily detached from the affairs of her home state. She could be one of the Akwa Ibomites in diaspora or in Lagos, that only gets to see Akwa Ibom during festive periods. However, this much I can tell, she does not sound likes somebody that live in Akwa Ibom
Re: Please Nigerians!!!!!!!!!!! by LogicMind: 12:23pm On May 21, 2012
Effwazobia:

She could be from Akwa Ibom, but also heavily detached from the affairs of her home state. She could be one of the Akwa Ibomites in diaspora or in Lagos, that only gets to see Akwa Ibom during festive periods. However, this much I can tell, she does not sound likes somebody that live in Akwa Ibom

Well that would be even worse because if she were in diaspora or even lagos, she would have seen how places with much less resources than her state have developped while uyo is one of the worst capital cities in nigeria. She surely can't be proud of that and claim to be in a normal mental state.

1 Like

Re: Please Nigerians!!!!!!!!!!! by Sweetlemon(f): 12:33pm On May 21, 2012
@Effwazobia, Really?? you will blame Northerners for what happens in Akwa-Ibom?? So please enlighten me, are you trying to say that our southern leaders are the mumus and odes who stood by and watched as the northerners "designed" the country for them? interesting!
Re: Please Nigerians!!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 12:33pm On May 21, 2012
Get lost sis! I personally cant co habitate with gworo stained toothless stinking Mallam!. Wil you say that thrash above if you lost your dad in the north? Slaughtered like goat and roasted up
Re: Please Nigerians!!!!!!!!!!! by Sweetlemon(f): 12:37pm On May 21, 2012
whether I live in Akaw_Ibom or not does not make me love my home town any more or less neighter does it make me less aware of what happened and happens there. I can see you tribalists are desperately trying to put tribal-induced hate in me. But guess what? It will never work because I am far above such trival stuffs. I'm just too mature and level-headed for such! Sorry!
Re: Please Nigerians!!!!!!!!!!! by LogicMind: 12:41pm On May 21, 2012
we all love our hometowns, but accepting your hometowns to rraped repeatedly while you shout one nigera is mind-boggling.

What makes an aboki more qualified than your own people to own oil wells in your hometown?

1 Like

Re: Please Nigerians!!!!!!!!!!! by Sweetlemon(f): 12:42pm On May 21, 2012
Biafra4tharmy: Get lost sis! I personally cant co habitate with gworo stained toothless stinking Mallam!. Wil you say that thrash above if you lost your dad in the north? Slaughtered like goat and roasted up
LOL! No I wont! because I know that although the average "aboki" is vulnerable to religious brainwashing, I will bear in mind always that it's the rulling elites who brainwashed them. There are many hausas who are a lot kinder than you will ever be. one of my dear uncles died in a MEND attack, but I don't hate ND people. I'm only against the founders and sponsors of MEND
Re: Please Nigerians!!!!!!!!!!! by Sweetlemon(f): 12:46pm On May 21, 2012
Logic Mind: we all love our hometowns, but accepting your hometowns to rraped repeatedly while you shout one nigera is mind-boggling.
lol! you still are not getting me! meanwhile who are the people raping my hometown?? is it that aboki selling tomatoes by the road side or my governor, senator and L.G cahirman who are storing up loot in foreign countries?
Re: Please Nigerians!!!!!!!!!!! by LogicMind: 12:50pm On May 21, 2012
Sweetlemon:
lol! you still are not getting me! meanwhile who are the people raping my hometown?? is it that aboki selling tomatoes by the road side or my governor, senator and L.G cahirman who are storing up loot in foreign countries?

Read all my post.

Who is giving your governor, senator and L.G cahirman money? ABOKIS THAT OWN YOUR OIL WELLS!
Re: Please Nigerians!!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 12:56pm On May 21, 2012
Sweetlemon:
LOL! No I wont! because I know that although the average "aboki" is vulnerable to religious brainwashing, I will bear in mind always that it's the rulling elites who brainwashed them. There are many hausas who are a lot kinder than you will ever be.
the kindness of an hausa man is like dinning with Lucifer. Because he wil kill the person at the slightest command from an Iman. ISLAM and Christians got nothing in common. So you should stop your self imposed campaign for one Nigeria and join the cause for separation or maybe your relatives are the wealthy beneficiary of ONE NIGERIA?

Re: Please Nigerians!!!!!!!!!!! by remarkD(m): 12:56pm On May 21, 2012
midway reading through the first post on the thread, i thought to myself... ?This sounds a lot like Alhj Harem" then as he starting commenting and responding to comments, he started sounding more and more like himself, the usual Alj Haram, aka sweet lemon. just an observation
Re: Please Nigerians!!!!!!!!!!! by aljharem(m): 1:01pm On May 21, 2012
Sweetlemon, I am really enjoying your discussion and I am with you. God bless you
Re: Please Nigerians!!!!!!!!!!! by aljharem(m): 1:02pm On May 21, 2012
remark D: midway reading through the first post on the thread, i thought to myself... ?This sounds a lot like Alhj Harem" then as he starting commenting and responding to comments, he started sounding more and more like himself, the usual Alj Haram, aka sweet lemon. just an observation

When did Alj harem turn to be a girl or from Akwa Ibom ?

I am Alj harem and I only have ONE ID angry
Re: Please Nigerians!!!!!!!!!!! by LogicMind: 1:06pm On May 21, 2012
^^^^^^ I was really hoping you wouldn't show up because we don't want this thread to turn into a jihad propaganda.
Re: Please Nigerians!!!!!!!!!!! by aljharem(m): 1:06pm On May 21, 2012
When the truth from a discerning mind is being spoken, people are either quick to insult alj harem or call the poster alj harem.

My brother listen to Sweetlemon and lets think as a unit
Re: Please Nigerians!!!!!!!!!!! by aljharem(m): 1:07pm On May 21, 2012
Logic Mind: ^^^^^^ I was really hoping you wouldn't show up because we don't want this thread to turn into a jihad propaganda.

Jihad ?? What do you mean. Sweetlemon is telling you that the average person on the street is different from the leaders. It is the leaders you are meant to be attacking not the people
Re: Please Nigerians!!!!!!!!!!! by LogicMind: 1:11pm On May 21, 2012
alj harem:

Jihad ?? What do you mean. Sweetlemon is telling you that the average person on the street is different from the leaders. It is the leaders you are meant to be attacking not the people

Now that you have elected to be her spokesperson, can you please answer the following question she dodged?

What makes an aboki from the north more qualified than her own people to own oil wells in her hometown?
Re: Please Nigerians!!!!!!!!!!! by aljharem(m): 1:16pm On May 21, 2012
Logic Mind:

Now that you have elected to be her spokesperson, can you please answer the following question she dodged?

What makes an aboki from the north more qualified than her own people to own oil wells in her hometown?

Nothing, Oil wells are owned by past governments and friends of the government. Now those people might have been military governors and head of state. These are the people you are meant to be castigating not the average man on the street.

No one is more qualified than the other. In fact if anything at all, GEJ is meant to revisit those illegal deals and seize those wells. Or better still make it government owned.

I hope you see my point
Re: Please Nigerians!!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 1:17pm On May 21, 2012
alj harem:

When did Alj harem turn to be a girl or from Akwa Ibom ?

I am Alj harem and I only have ONE ID angry
fmumu keep fooling urself.I believe u r paid by seun to keep us entertain n busy here. Step1,slap1,mama chima,jason etc r ur I'd's includin dis yeye girl. u
Re: Please Nigerians!!!!!!!!!!! by ak47mann(m): 1:20pm On May 21, 2012
Biafra4tharmy: the kindness of an hausa man is like dinning with Lucifer. Because he wil kill the person at the slightest command from an Iman. ISLAM and Christians got nothing in common. So you should stop your self imposed campaign for one Nigeria and join the cause for separation or maybe your relatives are the wealthy beneficiary of ONE NIGERIA?
i suspect so,did you see the suicide bombing today at Yemen?the same place mutalab got his training

here ids the news

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-18142695#
Re: Please Nigerians!!!!!!!!!!! by aljharem(m): 1:20pm On May 21, 2012
kcswat: fmumu keep fooling urself.I believe u r paid by seun to keep us entertain n busy here. Step1,slap1,mama chima,jason etc r ur I'd's includin dis yeye girl. u

LOL na wa o !!! lipsrsealed

I am not paid by anyone, In fact I don't even know Seun.

Moreover when did I become an entertainer ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Am Not A Gunrunner – Minister Of Interior Abba Moro / What Could Have Earned These Army Officer This Kind Of Punishment? (picture) / See The New Look Of A Federal Road Governor Ugwuanyi Of Enugu Is Constructing(pi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.