Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

Please Nigerians!!!!!!!!!!! - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Please Nigerians!!!!!!!!!!! (6797 Views)

Please Nigerians Come To My Aid! / Please Nigerians Help Me Answer This Question / What Can Somebody Do To Please Nigerians Political Wise (Dora As A Case Study) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Nigerians!!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 9:58pm On May 21, 2012
Onlytruth:

My "Akwa Ibom sister", you have not taken up my challenge.
Please write a prolonged post in Ibibio or Annang or Oron.
I love reading those languages; and if I can't understand any, I would send a SOS to Careytommy.
Thanks! wink
supported
Re: Please Nigerians!!!!!!!!!!! by Onlytruth(m): 9:59pm On May 21, 2012
Sweetlemon:
Hahahahaha! You know what? Its not my ethnicity that is important here. It's the message! Why should my message be taken differently if I am Igbo, Yoruba, Hausa or Berom? Can't you for once remove those ethnic glasses off your face? Gosh!

So, why did you claim to be from Akwa Ibom state, since your ethnicity is not important?
BTW there is no tribe called Akwa Ibom. Everyone in Akwa Ibom belong to a tribe.
I challenge you to verify your Akwa Ibom origins by speaking one of the languages there.
Your question is like asking whether a fox can claim to be a chicken. Can any rational person ask that question?
Re: Please Nigerians!!!!!!!!!!! by OneNaira6: 10:00pm On May 21, 2012
jason123:

I agree. I am also Alj harem and sweetlemon!

Point is, we are not joining Biafra so go an sob on that!

Kepp snitching at your f2king self. I careless just stop being a FAKE @SS nigg@ after you've been outed so many times on NL

Take pride in yourself for once. You are looking pathetic!!
Re: Please Nigerians!!!!!!!!!!! by Onlytruth(m): 10:00pm On May 21, 2012
@Sweetlemon
You cannot claim to be a chicken and then when challenged to lay eggs, you fail. haha!
Re: Please Nigerians!!!!!!!!!!! by aljharem(m): 10:01pm On May 21, 2012
Onlytruth:

So, why did you claim to be from Akwa Ibom state, since your ethnicity is not important?
BTW there is no tribe called Akwa Ibom. Everyone in Akwa Ibom belong to a tribe.
I challenge you to verify your Akwa Ibom origins by speaking one of the languages there.
You question is like asking whether a fox can claim to be a chicken. Can any rational person ask that question?

Dude why are you stressing the fine girl like this angry angry angry You dey craze angry

Must she speak her language before you can see the sense in what she is saying
Re: Please Nigerians!!!!!!!!!!! by Onlytruth(m): 10:02pm On May 21, 2012
alj harem:

Dude why are you stressing the fine girl like this angry angry angry You dey craze angry

Sarrap dia you fox!
Alj-harem finally captured by Onlytruth! cheesy
Re: Please Nigerians!!!!!!!!!!! by aljharem(m): 10:05pm On May 21, 2012
Onlytruth:

Sarrap dia you fox!
Alj-harem finally captured by Onlytruth! cheesy

LOL captured ke, for where.

Onlytruth Abgaya stop stress the lovely lady angry
Re: Please Nigerians!!!!!!!!!!! by jason123: 10:07pm On May 21, 2012
One_Naira:

Kepp snitching at your f2king self. I careless just stop being a FAKE @SS nigg@ after you've been outed so many times on NL

Take pride in yourself for once. You are looking pathetic!!

Funny stuffs! grin grin grin
See paranoia!!! Na by force?! grin grin
Re: Please Nigerians!!!!!!!!!!! by jason123: 10:07pm On May 21, 2012
alj harem:

ROMFL!!! Mehn . . .
Re: Please Nigerians!!!!!!!!!!! by Onlytruth(m): 10:08pm On May 21, 2012
alj harem:

LOL my brother, again you are selfish

So you mean just because we have someone who is aspiring to be the president is Igbo ALL THE IGBOS IN NIGERIA WOULD vote for him based one that sentiment ?

C'mon that is low thinking on your part. Onlytruth I don't want to go back in history to start explaining things to you which you already know because we have discussed this over and over again.

Since 1990s, there have been MANY Igbo presidential candidates who were rigged out of elections by Northern elements who have LIED for 50 years about there numeric strength in Nigeria, hence their insistence on producing Nigeria's presidents. And when they fail to get that, they resort to bombing, because they believe they should be rulling (a very sick mentality). Now you are asking whether tribal data matter in census.

Dude go back to Satan your master and ask him to equip you with more formidable lies to peddle.
Re: Please Nigerians!!!!!!!!!!! by aljharem(m): 10:10pm On May 21, 2012
Onlytruth:

Since 1990s, there have been MANY Igbo presidential candidates who were rigged out of elections by Northern elements who have LIED for 50 years about there numeric strength in Nigeria, hence their insistence on producing Nigeria's presidents. And when they fail to get that, they resort to bombing, because they believe they should be rulling (a very sick mentality). Now you are asking whether tribal data matter in census.

Dude go back to Satan your master and ask him to equip you with more formidable lies to peddle.

What numeric strength are you talking about. The 1990s was full of coups so there was no election apart from Abiola which Abacha was the worse dictator in Nigerian history.

Igbos proved to have the numbers as well as they elected GEJ so there is no Advantage and disadvantage here.
Re: Please Nigerians!!!!!!!!!!! by Onlytruth(m): 10:10pm On May 21, 2012
alj harem:

LOL captured ke, for where.

Onlytruth Abgaya stop stress the lovely lady angry

I would have invented my own "beautiful lady from Akwa Ibom"; but I cannot do that because I SERVE A LIVING GOD - A CONSUMING FIRE WHO WOULD NOT SPARE ME.
I would NEVER descend that low.

So, go ahead and continue with your lies.
Pathetic human being. sad
Re: Please Nigerians!!!!!!!!!!! by Sweetlemon(f): 10:10pm On May 21, 2012
No! I will not speak any other language apart from what we all understand because if I do, this thread is bound to become an ethnic thread. I am focused on the message I came here to preach and I only mentioned my tribe because I wanted to illustrate something. We all educated Nigerians right? So why can't you understand a message without knowing the tribe of the messenger?? Why?? Besides, you did not reply this: Now let me tell you why Nigeria's break-up will be far from peaceful. Like someone said, Northern elites have oil wells in oil-rich states right? Good. Now tell me, do you think they will let go of these oil wells just like that?? Oh! Let me also assure you that southern elites also have dealings and businesses with their northern counterparts. How do they just leave that behind? And those Igbos dreaming of having a country with the south-south, do you think the oil rich states will not use our oil as a reason to want to rule over your Biafra?? And knowing how the proud Igbos are will you accept 2nd place? Hehehehehe! I laugh in Biafra!
Re: Please Nigerians!!!!!!!!!!! by aljharem(m): 10:11pm On May 21, 2012
The north has not been in any more advantageous position than anyother group.
Re: Please Nigerians!!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 10:12pm On May 21, 2012
One_Naira:

dude you are fool. Oya come force the Igbo community in SS to stay with Nigeria and not follow the rest of Igbo people when they decides to leave Nigeria and see if we don't kill you first and sh1t on you before we do as you wish us not to do. 1diot, a beg go learn the the ethnic groups in ND before talking.

What happens to ND will depend on the majority there- Ijaws, Ibibio/Annang/Efiks, Ikwere, Urhobo and Ishekiri. Fine if these groups opt to join Biafra, but If they decide they don't, then ND won't join.
Re: Please Nigerians!!!!!!!!!!! by Onlytruth(m): 10:12pm On May 21, 2012
And this is the point I leave this thread.
Signing off,
Yours truly,

Onlytruth, Ndu di n'eziokwu 1 of Igboland, Eze Ndigbo Nairaland. cool cool cool
Re: Please Nigerians!!!!!!!!!!! by jason123: 10:13pm On May 21, 2012
Sweetlemon: No! I will not speak any other language apart from what we all understand because if I do, this thread is bound to become an ethnic thread. I am focused on the message I came here to preach and I only mentioned my tribe because I wanted to illustrate something. We all educated Nigerians right? So why can't you understand a message without knowing the tribe of the messenger?? Why?? Besides, you did not reply this: Now let me tell you why Nigeria's break-up will be far from peaceful. Like someone said, Northern elites have oil wells in oil-rich states right? Good. Now tell me, do you think they will let go of these oil wells just like that?? Oh! Let me also assure you that southern elites also have dealings and businesses with their northern counterparts. How do they just leave that behind? And those Igbos dreaming of having a country with the south-south, do you think the oil rich states will not use our oil as a reason to want to rule over your Biafra?? And knowing how the proud Igbos are will you accept 2nd place? Hehehehehe! I laugh in Biafra!

Oh no you didn't! shocked shocked shocked
Wait for the likes of one_naira!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy funny stuffs!
Re: Please Nigerians!!!!!!!!!!! by aljharem(m): 10:13pm On May 21, 2012
Onlytruth:

I would have invented my own "beautiful lady from Akwa Ibom"; but I cannot do that because I SERVE A LIVING GOD - A CONSUMING FIRE WHO WOULD NOT SPARE ME.
I would NEVER descend that low.

So, go ahead and continue with your lies.
Pathetic human being. sad

So you think I am sweetlemon, LOL
Re: Please Nigerians!!!!!!!!!!! by aljharem(m): 10:13pm On May 21, 2012
Sweetlemon: No! I will not speak any other language apart from what we all understand because if I do, this thread is bound to become an ethnic thread. I am focused on the message I came here to preach and I only mentioned my tribe because I wanted to illustrate something. We all educated Nigerians right? So why can't you understand a message without knowing the tribe of the messenger?? Why?? Besides, you did not reply this: Now let me tell you why Nigeria's break-up will be far from peaceful. Like someone said, Northern elites have oil wells in oil-rich states right? Good. Now tell me, do you think they will let go of these oil wells just like that?? Oh! Let me also assure you that southern elites also have dealings and businesses with their northern counterparts. How do they just leave that behind? And those Igbos dreaming of having a country with the south-south, do you think the oil rich states will not use our oil as a reason to want to rule over your Biafra?? And knowing how the proud Igbos are will you accept 2nd place? Hehehehehe! I laugh in Biafra!

That is it !!! Finito
Re: Please Nigerians!!!!!!!!!!! by Onlytruth(m): 10:14pm On May 21, 2012
TroGunn:

What happens to ND will depend on the majority there- Ijaws, Ibibio/Annang/Efiks, Ikwere, Urhobo and Ishekiri. Fine if these groups opt to join Biafra, but If they decide they don't, then ND won't join.

Anybody can form any country there provided no Igbo land is included there, else our brothers will invite our help, and we will give it.
Get that clearly. cool
Re: Please Nigerians!!!!!!!!!!! by jason123: 10:15pm On May 21, 2012
TroGunn:

What happens to ND will depend on the majority there- Ijaws, Ibibio/Annang/Efiks, Ikwere, Urhobo and Ishekiri and EDO. Fine if these groups opt to join Biafra, but If they decide they don't, then ND won't join.

SO ON POINT!!!
These guys will NEVER understand!
Re: Please Nigerians!!!!!!!!!!! by aljharem(m): 10:16pm On May 21, 2012
Onlytruth:

Anybody can form any country there provided no Igbo land is included there, else our brothers will invite our help, and we will give it.
Get that clearly. cool

So you would kill Niger-deltans because of oil and land ?
Re: Please Nigerians!!!!!!!!!!! by Onlytruth(m): 10:17pm On May 21, 2012

You won't speak the language because YOU ARE NOT FROM AKWA IBOM STATE.
In fact from your response above, I AM SURE YOU ARE YORUBA.
Abeg clear for road. cool
Re: Please Nigerians!!!!!!!!!!! by Onlytruth(m): 10:19pm On May 21, 2012
alj harem:

So you would kill Niger-deltans because of oil and land ?

You have been killing them for their land and oil for 43 years.
It is not my business what any non-Igbo tribe decides for themselves going forward. Like duh? lol
I am only interested that no one annexes Igbo land in SS.
Period. cool

That is why I avoided taking on the fake "lady" on the issue.
I can only speak for my people Ndigbo. cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Please Nigerians!!!!!!!!!!! by jason123: 10:20pm On May 21, 2012
On a more serious note, these are our options in order:

1) Continue with One Nigeria with a restructured system (eg federalism etc)
2) If option[b]1[/b] does not work, Southern Nigeria BASED on progress, tolerance, education and honesty!
3) If option 2 fails, EVERY ONE TO YA PAPA TENT! No attaché please! Welcome over 50 new countries!
Re: Please Nigerians!!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 10:23pm On May 21, 2012
Onlytruth:

Get that clearly. cool

If you are u suggesting attempting to grab part of the ND under the guise of defending ur brothers, then expect the true NDeltans to form other alliances to nullify that. And they'll be those just waiting to answer that call because of the oil. Seems like it'll be war all over again.
Re: Please Nigerians!!!!!!!!!!! by aljharem(m): 10:23pm On May 21, 2012
Onlytruth:

You have been killing them for their land and oil for 43 years.
It is not my business what any non-Igbo tribe decides for themselves going forward. Like duh? lol
I am only interested that no one annexes Igbo land in SS.
Period. cool

That is why I avoided taking on the fake "lady" on the issue.
I can only speak for my people Ndigbo. cool cool cool

LOL she is not fake. I know and I know she is not "yoruba" as you would put it but Akwa Ibom cool
Re: Please Nigerians!!!!!!!!!!! by Onlytruth(m): 10:23pm On May 21, 2012
jason123: On a more serious note, these are our options in order:

1) Continue with One Nigeria with a restructured system (eg federalism etc)
2) If option[b]1[/b] does not work, Southern Nigeria [/b]BASED on progress, tolerance, education and honesty!
3) If option [b]2
fails, EVERY ONE TO YA PAPA TENT! No attaché please! Welcome over 50 new countries!

From what I see already, the fate that befell Nigeria will befall Southern Nigeria.
So, we will have Biafra, even if it is only Igbo land. cool
You cannot force us into a federation with Yoruba. cool cool cool
Re: Please Nigerians!!!!!!!!!!! by Onlytruth(m): 10:25pm On May 21, 2012
TroGunn:

If you are u suggesting attempting to grab part of the ND under the guise of defending ur brothers, then expect the true NDeltans to form other alliances to nullify that. And they'll be those just waiting to answer that call because of the oil. Seems like it'll be war all over again.

My friend drop the bottle for once and think.
I said that we Ndigbo will get EVERY LAST INCH OF IGBOLAND.
What you decide to do with your portion of Niger delta is your business. Gerrit now?
Re: Please Nigerians!!!!!!!!!!! by aljharem(m): 10:27pm On May 21, 2012
Onlytruth:

My friend drop the bottle for once and think.
I said that we Ndigbo will get EVERY LAST INCH OF IGBOLAND.
What you decide to do with your portion of Niger delta is your business. Gerrit now?

But that is what you implied undecided When you talk of ala igbo you talk of Port harcort, isn't it ?
Re: Please Nigerians!!!!!!!!!!! by Sweetlemon(f): 10:28pm On May 21, 2012
Onlytruth:

You won't speak the language because YOU ARE NOT FROM AKWA IBOM STATE.
In fact from your response above, I AM SURE YOU ARE YORUBA.
Abeg clear for road. cool
If only you knew how cowardly you sound! I'm done for now. I know not everybody will buy my message, and I know that deep down somewhere in your heart, you agree with me, but tribal sentiments and pride will not allow you swallow this bitter pill I am giving you. But I pray that people like you will come to see the sweet after-taste at the end. Let me give you more time to digest this. but like I said. All we need is 30 percent of honest Nigerians and we will be just fine. Ciao!

1 Like

Re: Please Nigerians!!!!!!!!!!! by Onlytruth(m): 10:29pm On May 21, 2012
alj harem:

But that is what you implied undecided When you talk of ala igbo you talk of Port harcort, isn't it ?

I personally believe that simple referendums in all the local government areas of each state will identify and ask everyone where to belong.
You and I know that even Anambra State alone can be a VERY VIABLE country, not to talk of all Igbo land.
I believe that dividing Nigeria peacefully is very possible; but I also believe that no one should dare us Ndigbo in any future war. You know my position on wars already. cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Another 34 Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram, 105 Killed Last Week Were Secretly Bur / This Is What Will Become Of Nigeria If It Breaks / Olawepo Hashim: ANN Is Third Force

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.