Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,171 members, 7,815,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

Please Nigerians!!!!!!!!!!! - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Please Nigerians!!!!!!!!!!! (6799 Views)

Please Nigerians Come To My Aid! / Please Nigerians Help Me Answer This Question / What Can Somebody Do To Please Nigerians Political Wise (Dora As A Case Study) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Nigerians!!!!!!!!!!! by aljharem(m): 9:23pm On May 21, 2012
Onlytruth:

You are shameless because you have your head stuck in the sand while people are dying in bomb attacks because a Northerner is not ruling Nigeria.
The blood of dead people are already on your head. Anybody who brushes aside the deaths of innocent folks in a forced union is only serving Satan. Don't speak of "love and respect" you know nothing about. sad

Dude, those people killing are not different from area boys or "youths". Do you not see reason why we should work together and fight this plague ?

Again The only reason why you, your likes and even me are bitter at times is because Nigeria is not as good as USA or so.

My brother if Nigeria was an amazing country where dreams come true, You sir would not be talking like this
Re: Please Nigerians!!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 9:25pm On May 21, 2012
Sweetlemon:

Remember, we are not fighting a physical battle, what we are doing is a mental check, a reality check in which we tackle all those traits and behaviours in us which are more vulnerable to corruption. Plant love and respect for others in your heart and tell others about it. It won't be an easy ride, but one day, one of these days, we will surely get there
i see . I wil be off to the USA in the next few month to join the USA army. Without much talk Nigeria wil go up in bloody flame when i'm ready. Unless she shattered before then. We Biafrans must pay the north for the pogrom of 1966. We shall never forget or forgive, light must prevail over darkness . And Zion over the sword of Jihad
Re: Please Nigerians!!!!!!!!!!! by aljharem(m): 9:28pm On May 21, 2012
Biafra4tharmy: i see . I wil be off to the USA in the next few month to join the USA army. Without much talk Nigeria wil go up in bloody flame when i'm ready. Unless she shattered before then. We Biafrans must pay the north for the pogrom of 1966. We shall never forget or forgive, light must prevail over darkness . And Zion over the sword of Jihad
grin grin grin grin grin grin

My guy, war no be moi moi o !

Being a solider is not all about killing what you see or hate.

Let me remind you that once you join the US army, you are not coming back to Nigeria.

Just like your uncle and those before you did.
Re: Please Nigerians!!!!!!!!!!! by Sweetlemon(f): 9:28pm On May 21, 2012
Onlytruth:

You are shameless because you have your head stuck in the sand while people are dying in bomb attacks because a Northerner is not ruling Nigeria.
The blood of dead people are already on your head. Anybody who brushes aside the deaths of innocent folks in a forced union is only serving Satan. Don't speak of "love and respect" you know nothing about. sad

Who told you I am brushing the innocent blood aside? Excuse me, but if you took a moment to remove the ethnic glasses from your eyes, you will see that is actually the message I am preaching here. I mentioned that I lost an uncle in a MEND attack didn't I? But my anger is not directed at ND people. But at the sponsors of MEND. pls read thru my posts again for better understanding

1 Like

Re: Please Nigerians!!!!!!!!!!! by jason123: 9:29pm On May 21, 2012
Onlytruth: I will say it again, Sweetlemon = Alj-harem.

Where is Careytommy?
I need someone who can speak Ibibio or Annang fast. I need to verify this Sweetlemon "lady". lol

All I can say for now, from my tested "street sense", is that this person is NOT from Akwa-ibom.
Even if "she" is not Alj-harem, "she" is ALMOST CERTAINLY from the WEST (Yoruba). cool
Only westerners are mortally afraid of a disintegrated Nigeria; even northerners are not afraid of it.
I also notice that "she" believes that Nigeria's disintegration cannot be peaceful, a position which is only supported by "fear factor" rather than rationality. Nigeria's disintegration can be very peaceful. Quote me on that. cool
If we must solve Nigeria's problem, whether to stay together or to divide, ALL options must be on the table. cool

Alhaji has a very pretty wife!
Re: Please Nigerians!!!!!!!!!!! by aljharem(m): 9:31pm On May 21, 2012
jason123:

Alhaji has a very pretty wife!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin It would be nice you know
Re: Please Nigerians!!!!!!!!!!! by jason123: 9:32pm On May 21, 2012
alj harem: grin grin grin grin grin grin grin It would be nice you know

Guy, I dey enjoy as you dey make all of them paranoid!!!

1 Like

Re: Please Nigerians!!!!!!!!!!! by Onlytruth(m): 9:33pm On May 21, 2012
alj harem:

Dude, those people killing are not different from area boys or "youths". Do you not see reason why we should work together and fight this plague ?

Again The only reason why you, your likes and even me are bitter at times is because Nigeria is not as good as USA [/b]or so.

My brother [b]if Nigeria was an amazing country where dreams come true, You sir would not be talking like this

Nigeria will NEVER be like USA.
You know why? Because in USA, everybody is properly identified. You must be identified up to tribe level (unless you don;t want).Proponents of One Nigeria are very afraid of conducting a proper census, stuff that is done here very easily.
In USA, everything is accounted for. In Nigeria, the North is very afraid of accountability because it goes against its culture of "ranka dede".
In Nigeria, [b]Alj-harems [/b]create 1000 names to register and "work" in 1000 different places and collect salary in ALL of them. At the end, they still pay ZERO tax. It USA, it is IMPOSSIBLE to do that.

So, my friend, start by deleting all your fakes and aliases here on Nairaland before you start talking.
It is demons like you that make Nigeria a land of nightmare and aborted dreams! sad

2 Likes

Re: Please Nigerians!!!!!!!!!!! by Onlytruth(m): 9:35pm On May 21, 2012
Sweetlemon:
Who told you I am brushing the innocent blood aside? Excuse me, but if you took a moment to remove the ethnic glasses from your eyes, you will see that is actually the message I am preaching here. I mentioned that I lost an uncle in a MEND attack didn't I? But my anger is not directed at ND people. But at the sponsors of MEND. pls read thru my posts again for better understanding
^^
Speak the above post in Oron or Ibibio or Annang.
I will copy it and wait till Careytommy shows up to verify it.
Deal?
Re: Please Nigerians!!!!!!!!!!! by Effwazobia: 9:36pm On May 21, 2012
TroGunn: Gotta say the lady's argument is sound. If the present Igbo and ND governments are very corrupt and steal from their own people in Nigeria, why would they act differently under Biafra? What's stopping Biafra states from being great now? The FG has only about 50% of the total revenue, the rest goes to states and LGs. One can't really blame the uselessness of the State govts on the FG or aboki.
Same reason Abokis can 't blame their backwardness, illiteracy and poverty on GEJ. No one is stopping Biafran states from developing now, excepts Biafrans themselves. Clearly Biafra, Like Nigeria wants ND oil.
The question is, which one would pay NDeltans more- Biafra or Nigeria? I personally think Biafra - ND has nothing in common with the Islamic North. But even better if ND gets their own country.

Your writings above are totally your opinion. You are entitled to your baseless opinion, specifically the bolded part. You need to get your facts right bruh. For your information, Abia and IMO state have oil in commercial quantities. The last I heard was that oil has also been discovered in commercial quantities in Anambra state also. Call us corky, arrogant or whatever, this much I can tell you, authoritatively and emphatically as I beat my chest, "WE DO NOT NEED THE ND OIL, WE GOT OURS". The oil from our three states can sustain BIAFRA. Get it in your head bruv, we are not begging anybody for any resources
Re: Please Nigerians!!!!!!!!!!! by OneNaira6: 9:38pm On May 21, 2012
As someone whom used to be like sweet lemon 7 years ago and someone whose sister just woke up from the one nigeria pipe dream literally 3 days ago, I say stop fighting her. We all see the truth eventually, the more you fight, the more the fighter wish to hold onto the belief. Take it from someone with an experience.

I don't know what that sweetlemon chick is talking about but it was an Ibibio that woke up me up from my dream. During the battle between I and him, the more the he implicated how Nigeria has no future, the more I felt the need to list the potential Nigeria had. He evtually gave up on me and allowed the dreamer to continue dreaming in the case it was me. It took several years but I eventually got of the matrix and saw the truth. The same phenomenon happened with my sister and praise be to God, she just woked up three day ago.

Let her be logic mind and the rest. The truth eventually catches up.

1 Like

Re: Please Nigerians!!!!!!!!!!! by jason123: 9:38pm On May 21, 2012
Effwazobia:

Your writings above are totally your opinion. You are entitled to your baseless opinion, specifically the bolded part. You need to get your facts right bruh. For your information, Abia and IMO state have oil in commercial quantities. The last I heard was that oil has also been discovered in commercial quantities in Anambra state also. Call us corky, arrogant or whatever, this much I can tell you, authoritatively and emphatically as I beat my chest, "WE DO NOT NEED THE ND OIL, WE GOT OURS". The oil from our three states can sustain BIAFRA. Get it in your head bruv, we are not begging anybody for any resources

Then, why do you want us in Biafra?! What exactly is it if not for Oil and access to sea?!

1 Like

Re: Please Nigerians!!!!!!!!!!! by jason123: 9:40pm On May 21, 2012
You guys will NEVER understand!
Re: Please Nigerians!!!!!!!!!!! by aljharem(m): 9:40pm On May 21, 2012
Onlytruth:

Nigeria will NEVER be like USA.
You know why? Because in USA, everybody is properly identified. You must be identified up to tribe level (unless you don;t want).Proponents of One Nigeria are very afraid of conducting a proper census, stuff that is done here very easily.
In USA, everything is accounted for. In Nigeria, the North is very afraid of accountability because it goes against its culture of "ranka dede".
In Nigeria, [b]Alj-harems [/b]create 1000 names to register and "work" in 1000 different places and collect salary in ALL of them. At the end, they still pay ZERO tax. It USA, it is IMPOSSIBLE to do that.

So, my friend, start by deleting all your fakes and aliases here on Nairaland before you start talking.
It is demons like you that makes Nigeria a land of nightmare and aborted dreams! sad

Onlytruth you still have not changed with your selfish ideology about Nigeria.

Nigeria can never and should never have an ethnic census because of the commotion it would cause. Let's think for a second. Imagine if an ethnic census is done today and Igbos are found to be the highest population. What does that mean to you ? Numeric strength ? or what Domination.

Let's assume that Igbos are the most populous people in Nigeria what good is it ?

Yes Eze, I support IDs for all Nigerians so we can identify ourselves but no ethnic name should be written on it. If you are a Nigerian then YOU ARE A NIGERIAN AND NOTHING ELSE biko.
Re: Please Nigerians!!!!!!!!!!! by OneNaira6: 9:40pm On May 21, 2012
TroGunn: Gotta say the lady's argument is sound. If the present Igbo and ND governments are very corrupt and steal from their own people in Nigeria, why would they act differently under Biafra? What's stopping Biafra states from being great now? The FG has only about 50% of the total revenue, the rest goes to states and LGs. One can't really blame the uselessness of the State govts on the FG or aboki.
Same reason Abokis can 't blame their backwardness, illiteracy and poverty on GEJ. No one is stopping Biafran states from developing now, excepts Biafrans themselves. Clearly Biafra, Like Nigeria wants ND oil.
The question is, which one would pay NDeltans more- Biafra or Nigeria? I personally think Biafra - ND has nothing in common with the Islamic North. But even better if ND gets their own country.

dude you are fool. Oya come force the Igbo community in SS to stay with Nigeria and not follow the rest of Igbo people when they decides to leave Nigeria and see if we don't kill you first and sh1t on you before we do as you wish us not to do. 1diot, a beg go learn the the ethnic groups in ND before talking.
Re: Please Nigerians!!!!!!!!!!! by aljharem(m): 9:41pm On May 21, 2012
jason123:

Dude they chose to be paranoid, not my fault smiley
Re: Please Nigerians!!!!!!!!!!! by Onlytruth(m): 9:41pm On May 21, 2012
jason123:

Then, why do you want [b]us [/b]in Biafra?! What exactly is it if not for Oil and access to sea?!

We don't want Itsekiri in Biafra. Get that please. cool
You are not Eastern Nigerians.
Re: Please Nigerians!!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 9:41pm On May 21, 2012
Effwazobia:

Daalu Nwanne mmadu.
Re: Please Nigerians!!!!!!!!!!! by jason123: 9:41pm On May 21, 2012
Igbo go your own way! Yoruba do the same! Everyone else will find their square root! shikena!
Re: Please Nigerians!!!!!!!!!!! by aljharem(m): 9:43pm On May 21, 2012
jason123: Igbo go your own way! Yoruba do the same! Everyone else will find their square root! shikena!

Nobody is going anywhere
Re: Please Nigerians!!!!!!!!!!! by OneNaira6: 9:44pm On May 21, 2012
jason123:

Then, why do you want us in Biafra?! What exactly is it if not for Oil and access to sea?!

The fake wannabe SS nigg@ need to stop pretending.

Dude even after you've been outed so many times on this website by so many people, you still pretend.

do you have shame at all? I pity those that still believe you.
Re: Please Nigerians!!!!!!!!!!! by jason123: 9:45pm On May 21, 2012
alj harem:

Nobody is going anywhere

Dude, if we cannot have Southern Nigeria or ONE Nigeria, everyone go find square root!
Re: Please Nigerians!!!!!!!!!!! by Onlytruth(m): 9:45pm On May 21, 2012
alj harem:

Onlytruth you still have not changed with your selfish ideology about Nigeria.

Nigeria can never and should never have an ethnic census because of the commotion it would cause. Let's think for a second. Imagine if an ethnic census is done today and Igbos are found to be the highest population. What does that mean to you ? Numeric strength ? or what Domination.

Let's assume that Igbos are the most populous people in Nigeria what good is it ?

Yes Eze, I support IDs for all Nigerians so we can identify ourselves but no ethnic name should be written on it. If you are a Nigerian then YOU ARE A NIGERIAN AND NOTHING ELSE biko.

Are you serious with the bolded? lol
You see why I say you are not interested in truth and decency. You love current Nigeria of "jipiti".
If the census says that Igbo is the largest ethnic group, wouldn't it help to tell us when presidential elections are rigged against Igbo candidates, for example?
Right now, if we know that, GEJ can at least sleep better at night! cool
I say my mind. cool cool cool
You accuse me of selfishness, and I accuse you of THEFT. cool
Re: Please Nigerians!!!!!!!!!!! by jason123: 9:45pm On May 21, 2012
One_Naira:

The fake wannabe SS nigg@ need to stop pretending.

Dude even after you've been outed so many times on this website by so many people, you still pretend.

do you have shame at all? I pity those that still believe you.

I agree. I am also Alj harem and sweetlemon!

Point is, we are not joining Biafra so go an sob on that!
Re: Please Nigerians!!!!!!!!!!! by Onlytruth(m): 9:48pm On May 21, 2012
jason123:

We don't want Itsekiri in Biafra.
Please get that. lol
Re: Please Nigerians!!!!!!!!!!! by Sweetlemon(f): 9:48pm On May 21, 2012
jason123:

What do you mean by this? Do you also think I'm Alj-harem?
Re: Please Nigerians!!!!!!!!!!! by Onlytruth(m): 9:51pm On May 21, 2012
Sweetlemon:

My "Akwa Ibom sister", you have not taken up my challenge.
Please write a prolonged post in Ibibio or Annang or Oron.
I love reading those languages; and if I can't understand any, I would send a SOS to Careytommy.
Thanks! wink

1 Like

Re: Please Nigerians!!!!!!!!!!! by aljharem(m): 9:53pm On May 21, 2012
Onlytruth:

Are you serious with the bolded? lol
You see why I say you are not interested in truth and decency. You love current Nigeria of "jipiti".
If the census says that Igbo is the largest ethnic group, wouldn't it help to tell us when presidential elections are rigged against Igbo candidates, for example?
Right now, if we know that, GEJ can at least sleep better at night! cool
I say my mind. cool cool cool
You accuse me of selfishness, and I accuse you of THEFT. cool

LOL my brother, again you are selfish

So you mean just because we have someone who is aspiring to be the president is Igbo ALL THE IGBOS IN NIGERIA WOULD vote for him based one that sentiment ?

C'mon that is low thinking on your part. Onlytruth I don't want to go back in history to start explaining things to you which you already know because we have discussed this over and over again.
Re: Please Nigerians!!!!!!!!!!! by aljharem(m): 9:54pm On May 21, 2012
jason123:

hmmmmmmm Jason
Re: Please Nigerians!!!!!!!!!!! by jason123: 9:54pm On May 21, 2012
Sweetlemon:

No sweetheart! You see, they are calling you and I "Alj harem" because we don't share the same views with them. The funny thing this Alj harem guy is simply having fun deceiving all of them.

Moral of the story: Once you are called Harem, just flow with it! Its gonna save you a lot of headache! Trust my advise, I also have tried convincing them but this Alj harem ghost is so incorporated in their heads, its simply a pointless exercise!
Re: Please Nigerians!!!!!!!!!!! by Sweetlemon(f): 9:54pm On May 21, 2012
Onlytruth:
^^
Speak the above post in Oron or Ibibio or Annang.
I will copy it and wait till Careytommy shows up to verify it.
Deal?
Hahahahaha! You know what? Its not my ethnicity that is important here. It's the message! Why should my message be taken differently if I am Igbo, Yoruba, Hausa or Berom? Can't you for once remove those ethnic glasses off your face? Gosh!
Re: Please Nigerians!!!!!!!!!!! by jason123: 9:55pm On May 21, 2012
Sweetlemon:
Hahahahaha! You know what? Its not my ethnicity that is important here. It's the message! Why should my message be taken differently if I am Igbo, Yoruba, Hausa or Berom? Can't you for once remove those ethnic glasses off your face? Gosh!

Can pigs fly?! cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tinubu And Buhari Are Political Liabilities - Okupe / Who Remembers This Hilarious Professor? (photo) / OMG! They Said This Happened On A Road In Dubai (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.