Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,123 members, 7,814,940 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

Worst Governor And Slowest Developing States In Nigeria - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Worst Governor And Slowest Developing States In Nigeria (38453 Views)

Who Is The Best Or Worst Governor In The South South. / Five Top Fastest Developing States In Nigeria That Are Undisputable / Best Governor And Fastest Developing States In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Worst Governor And Slowest Developing States In Nigeria by okonkwo44: 10:20pm On Mar 18, 2015
ROSSIKE:

So true. The Onitsha skyline shows the dynamism of the people. The infrastructure on ground shows the uselessness of the govt. To be fair to Obi it's been this way since long before he came to office. That city, Onitsha has just been cursed with horrible leadership. It should by right, be one of the top cities in Nigeria.
Plz visit onitsha now,infact visit anambra and see for ursef,85% infrastructural transformation. Anambra has d best rural-uban road network in nigeria. Kudos 2 APGA

1 Like

Re: Worst Governor And Slowest Developing States In Nigeria by tayoxx(m): 10:41pm On Mar 18, 2015
no body fit drag am with kogi state governor...that man na bastard.....since e don enter even comon drainage e no do talkless of road.....lokoja d state capital is so dirty and smelling ...It looks like a dumping ground....The state owned uni has been on strike for close to a month and I heard the state governor said they should lock the school and bring him the key
Re: Worst Governor And Slowest Developing States In Nigeria by onuwaje(m): 2:41pm On Mar 19, 2015
Myself2:
Having visited the thread with the exact opposite caption of this,I decided to create this thread to name those terrible governors in Nigeria that have not bettered the lot of their people but rather have become huge conduit pipes to drain their state's treasuries and have also become a disgrace to democracy

My nominee for that position would have to be the governor of my state,Delta,who spends a princely sum of N75 million naira monthly on diesel to fuel six generators that work less than 12 hours daily,the man that had two initial estimates for an airport;the first estimate was N8 billion,before a final initial estimate of N14 billion naira was approved.At the last count(for those who have not lost count),over N40 billion shocked shocked shocked has been spent on the Asaba airport and the airport is not yet completed.Uduaghan plans to use N7.4 billion to clear some ant hills around the airport so that some mischievous soldier ants will not crawl unto the runway and eat up the tyres of the airplanes.Uduaghan happens to be the only governor who approved and approval limit of N1 million for his commisioners;meaning any project more than that amount,he is the only one that can approve.Under Uduaghan,every and anybody that can go on strike to protest his incompetence has done so,even the members of the state house of assembly went on strike.
Uduaghan is known to have a preference for assasins,rogues,touts and criminals in his choice of commissioners and board members.The list goes on and on

[size=14pt]Without a doubt,the numero uno worstest worst governor in Nigeria is;

Emmanuel Ewetan Uduaghan[/size]
as an itsekiri man i cant help but agree.....
Re: Worst Governor And Slowest Developing States In Nigeria by onuwaje(m): 2:46pm On Mar 19, 2015
Myself2:
Having visited the thread with the exact opposite caption of this,I decided to create this thread to name those terrible governors in Nigeria that have not bettered the lot of their people but rather have become huge conduit pipes to drain their state's treasuries and have also become a disgrace to democracy

My nominee for that position would have to be the governor of my state,Delta,who spends a princely sum of N75 million naira monthly on diesel to fuel six generators that work less than 12 hours daily,the man that had two initial estimates for an airport;the first estimate was N8 billion,before a final initial estimate of N14 billion naira was approved.At the last count(for those who have not lost count),over N40 billion shocked shocked shocked has been spent on the Asaba airport and the airport is not yet completed.Uduaghan plans to use N7.4 billion to clear some ant hills around the airport so that some mischievous soldier ants will not crawl unto the runway and eat up the tyres of the airplanes.Uduaghan happens to be the only governor who approved and approval limit of N1 million for his commisioners;meaning any project more than that amount,he is the only one that can approve.Under Uduaghan,every and anybody that can go on strike to protest his incompetence has done so,even the members of the state house of assembly went on strike.
Uduaghan is known to have a preference for assasins,rogues,touts and criminals in his choice of commissioners and board members.The list goes on and on

[size=14pt]Without a doubt,the numero uno worstest worst governor in Nigeria is;

Emmanuel Ewetan Uduaghan[/size]
as an itsekiri man i cant help but agree..... but when i think of some tiny things which he has done..... u cud say he's better than theodore orji of abia state.. if u have travelled to abia state den u wud see that uduaghan is a performing governor when u compare both.. also u can talk about all those one city states like rivers,edo,cross-river etc where development is focused on one city... brother mumuduaghan aint the worstest governor to some extent..... have a nice day

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

#EndSARS: Senate Backs Call For Police SARS Scrapping / Dino Malaye Rocks Super Eagle Jersey, Congratulates Nigeria / Akinyemi Agbede Running For U.S. Senate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.