Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

Worst Governor And Slowest Developing States In Nigeria - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Worst Governor And Slowest Developing States In Nigeria (38456 Views)

Who Is The Best Or Worst Governor In The South South. / Five Top Fastest Developing States In Nigeria That Are Undisputable / Best Governor And Fastest Developing States In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Worst Governor And Slowest Developing States In Nigeria by Henritwist(m): 12:13pm On May 26, 2012
d worst performed governors. ABIA, OGUN, ADAMAWA, EBONYI, OSUN, DELTA, BAYALSA, KOGI, BENUE, TARABA, YOBE, KEBBI, SOKOTO, CROSS RIVER, ANAMBRA. best performd governors are. LAGOS, AKWA IBOM, RIVERS, EDO, ENUGU, IMO, NIGER, BAUCHI, GOMBE,
Re: Worst Governor And Slowest Developing States In Nigeria by MrEverest(m): 12:28pm On May 26, 2012
Odenigbo Aroli:

Dumbhead,what makes oshimole better than Obi....Some ppl are so ignorant!
u imbecilic ignoramous, y must u exhibit ur crass delinquency in public. I hav traversed both states, Oshiomole has done well in terms of infrastructure but same cant b said of Peter Obi, whenever i'm on d niger bridge n sights d skyline of Onitsha, i alwz marvel @ d ppls enterprenual prowess but d moment i get 2 bridge-head, i wil b assaulted by a huge contrast; gov neglect vs ppls desterity. Onitsha is a goldmine, Obi shud take a cue from Fashola who transformed Lagos complexity to his advantage.
Re: Worst Governor And Slowest Developing States In Nigeria by don33310(m): 12:38pm On May 26, 2012
Jide Oyadeyi:
is uduaghan dat evil?
As bad as Ibori,he is 100 times better than Uduaghan. Uduaghan is more evil than the devil.
Re: Worst Governor And Slowest Developing States In Nigeria by fxmaxony(m): 1:21pm On May 26, 2012
i have been fasting for a week now asking God to send Akpabio of Akwa Ibom state to abia and vice versa
Re: Worst Governor And Slowest Developing States In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:29pm On May 26, 2012
Most of the people here that are saying the North is nothing but a desert full of poor people and beggers, have never set foot in the north. I can bet my left nut grin that the north has more factories than the south. And when i say factories, i mean real factories, not a small warehouse for assembling. My state alone (adamawa state) that has almost the lowest population in north has well over 30 factories, which in there haydays in 1990s are employing close to 40,000 people. Not to talk of kano, which has close to or above 200 factories. Almost every northern state has dozens of factories. Though most are not functioning, but the machines are all intact, they just need to be cleaned, oiled up, and fired up back to life again. Seriously, the north is the most misunderstood part of nigeria. We are not as hopeless, helpless, and backward as southerners like to think.

And mind you, building hotels, resorts, e.t.c are not what is considered development as most southern governors do. Rather, factories, commercial agriculture, technical education, these are what stimulates development, not some 5 star crap that only d wealthy can access. So please stop the ignorance you have on the north.
Re: Worst Governor And Slowest Developing States In Nigeria by ebenholer(m): 3:05pm On May 26, 2012
Northerns will neva stand up 4 their rite in peaceful protest but riotious protest until her pipu die of hunger. While on earth wil sb be talkin of factories dat are nt workin as wot they av. I servd in sokoto, i saw wot is poverty 4real...
Re: Worst Governor And Slowest Developing States In Nigeria by ebenholer(m): 3:10pm On May 26, 2012
Cant imagine sb sharin 100naira 4him to be voted 4 in election whereas in south u are bein paid even wen u are colectin voters card/durin voters registratn...
Re: Worst Governor And Slowest Developing States In Nigeria by napoleonx: 5:26pm On May 26, 2012
Kogi state, cursed leaders
Re: Worst Governor And Slowest Developing States In Nigeria by babestella: 7:57pm On May 26, 2012
some governors are just there to collect monthly allocation, pay some few salaries, then zap with the rest. No capital project, no realistic vision for the state or the people. It is shameful.
Re: Worst Governor And Slowest Developing States In Nigeria by chidooh1: 8:02pm On May 26, 2012
No one can contest this post with my state governor, infact, it is his birth-right as far as performance in office as governor is concern. CHIEF T.A ORJI original otondo of ABIA STATE.
Re: Worst Governor And Slowest Developing States In Nigeria by ipio(f): 8:07pm On May 26, 2012
Suswam (Benue)
Re: Worst Governor And Slowest Developing States In Nigeria by naijaspeak(m): 8:29pm On May 26, 2012
I live at Warri, Delta state. Governor Uduaghan the state governor is not performing. He is a total failure. Why most Nigerians especially deltans will continue to call him a corrupt governor who just do nothing but looting of the state treasure. Uduaghan receives one of the highest federal allocations from the nigerian federal government. But this man continue to steal why he embark on over estimated contract of beutification in Warri, effurun, asaba,etc Deltans youth are suffering driving okada but he seem not to care about job craetion,attracting foreign investors. Uduaghan should not go scott-free at the end of his tenure. He should be made to face the wrath of the law. He is far worst than the former governor Ibori, who happen to be his brother.
Re: Worst Governor And Slowest Developing States In Nigeria by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 11:18pm On May 26, 2012
anybody that is trying to take this award that is the birthright of our amiable gov t a orji (OCHENDO)it will not work,someone who is in kirikiri when the (s)election was performed on hos behalf by O U K,nwata akwo na azu amaghi na uzo di anya.pls un behalf of my people Abia state,LET HAND THE AWARD TO THE FOOTER OF THE MOMENT THEODORE AHAMEFULA(ma nke anyi fuo)OCHENDO,MR CLUELESS AND CHIEF LOOTER 1 OF ABIA
Re: Worst Governor And Slowest Developing States In Nigeria by kellskell(m): 11:25pm On May 26, 2012
[img][/img]NIGERIA KWENU! IGBO KWENU! ABIA KWEZUO NU OOO!!!
EMM... WITHOUT WASTING MUCH OF UR TIME I GIVE IT TO THE SHORTEST, UGLY, AND LAZY MAN IN THE PERSON OF THIEF THEORDO AHAMEFULA ORJI, THE AWRD OF POOREST, WORST, EVIL GORVERNOR OF THE YEAR(P.W.E.G) 2012.
THANK YOU.NIGERIA KWENU! IGBO KWENU! ABIA KWEZUO NU OOO!!!
EMM... WITHOUT WASTING MUCH OF UR TIME I GIVE IT TO THE SHORTEST, UGLY, AND LAZY MAN IN THE PERSON OF THIEF THEORDO AHAMEFULA ORJI, THE AWRD OF POOREST, WORST, EVIL GORVERNOR OF THE YEAR(P.W.E.G) 2012.
THANK YOU.
NIGERIA KWENU! IGBO KWENU! ABIA KWEZUO NU OOO!!!
THANK YOU.
Re: Worst Governor And Slowest Developing States In Nigeria by AnotherOkija: 11:34pm On May 26, 2012
olyivy:
@bolded,
You lied there!
That road has been fixed by Julius Berger not even state government and it is of the highest quality you can ever get!

You obviously have a personal beef with rochas, its sooooo obvious!

Sweetheart the Owerri Onitsha road is indeed the best interstate road I have driven on in Nigeria .. But compare the roadfrom where Julius stopped and were Imo State government rad begins.. Its absolute crap and then when once you exist Owerri into Port-Harcourt, the road gets better again... What I am pointing out is the roads in Owerri are uselessly built and will not last
Re: Worst Governor And Slowest Developing States In Nigeria by manikki(f): 12:14am On May 27, 2012
I can say with all boldness that Uduaghan is the worst governor, not in Nigeria but the world. Nothing works in Delta State! Bad roads, schools, hospitals etc. My friend told me that in the Gen. hospital, 2 or more patients share a bed. Most nights, they use candles, but u can bring ur generator from home if u want. A friend who served in d state told me that most students dont pay attention, that is if they come to school at all- "how many book Ibori read? " is what they usually ask. Worse still is the way lawlessness thrives in my state. If u know how they go about DEVWE, u`ll appreciate d Omo- onile's in Lagos State. U`ll hate urself if u try to erect a building in Delta, esp in Effurun area. U`ll pay Devwe to diff factions, some will even tell u that u`re supposed to buy building materials from them. Such lawlessness! Of all the thieving, irresponsible and inept governors in Nigeria, UDUAGHAN is on top, the others are jogging behind him!
Re: Worst Governor And Slowest Developing States In Nigeria by blocker: 1:23am On May 27, 2012
angry angry IN TERMS OF LATE PAYMENT OF SALARIES, SACKING OF NON-INDIGENOUS NIGERIANS FROM THE CIVIL SERVICE, DIRTY ENVIRONMENT, BAD ROAD MAINTENANCE, LOOTING OF TREASURY, INSTITUTIONALISING OFFICE OF THE GOVERNOR'S MOTHER OR SON, HIGHEST DEBT PROFILE AMONG STATES SINCE 1991 (CHECK THE STATISTICS BUREAU, LACK OF GOVERNMENT INFRASTURURAL DEVELOPMENT, BANK ROBBERY (LEADING TO NUMEROUS STRIKES BY BANKS - CAUSING A NEW NATIONAL RECORD OF TRANSPORTING MONEY VIA HELICOPTER & CAUSING PEOPLE TO VISIT OTHER BANKS FROM NEIGHBOURING STATES, UNFORTUNATELY SOME OF THEM ON RETURN WERE ATTACKED BY THE SAME ROBBERS WHO FORCED THEM TO FLEE), KIDNAPPING IN EPIDEMIC PROPORTIONS, REMEBER "OSISI KA NKWU" (CAUSING PEOPLE TO ABANDON HOMES & BUSINESSES AND BECOME REFUGEES IN NEARBY STATES), EVEN THE INSPECTOR GENERAL OF POLICE HAD TO MOVE TENT TO THE STATE AS A RESULT. A STATE GOVERNED BY A MAN WHO WON ELECTIONS (COURTESY OF HIS PREDECESSOR) WHILE STILL IN PRISON AND WAS RELEASED ON BAIL, SUBSEQUENTLY SWORN IN AS GOVERNOR AND BECAUSE OF IMMUNITY CLAUSE CANNOT BE TOUCHED. A SITTING GOVERNOR WHO IS CONSTANTLY PELTED WITH SATCHET WATER AND ABUSED ANYDAY HE VISITS THE STATES LARGEST TOWN (NOT THE CAPITAL). A GOVERNOR WHOSE FIRST SON IS SO POWERFUL THAT DUO HAS AQUIRED NEARLY ALL THE VALUABLE PROPERTY IN THE STATE BY CHANCE OR COERSION.I CAN GO ON AND ON ABOUT THE STATE AND ITS GOVERNOR (CURRENTLY ON HIS 2ND TERM) BUT I WILL BORE NAIRALAND VIEWS TO DEATH. THE STATE IS ABIA AND ITS GOVERNOR IS T.A ORJI (T FOR THIEF, A FOR ARMROBBER)ORJI NA IM PAPA NAME.

3 Likes

Re: Worst Governor And Slowest Developing States In Nigeria by Afanna1: 2:16am On May 27, 2012
blocker: angry angry IN TERMS OF LATE PAYMENT OF SALARIES, SACKING OF NON-INDIGENOUS NIGERIANS FROM THE CIVIL SERVICE, DIRTY ENVIRONMENT, BAD ROAD MAINTENANCE, LOOTING OF TREASURY, INSTITUTIONALISING OFFICE OF THE GOVERNOR'S MOTHER OR SON, HIGHEST DEBT PROFILE AMONG STATES SINCE 1991 (CHECK THE STATISTICS BUREAU, LACK OF GOVERNMENT INFRASTURURAL DEVELOPMENT, BANK ROBBERY (LEADING TO NUMEROUS STRIKES BY BANKS - CAUSING A NEW NATIONAL RECORD OF TRANSPORTING MONEY VIA HELICOPTER & CAUSING PEOPLE TO VISIT OTHER BANKS FROM NEIGHBOURING STATES, UNFORTUNATELY SOME OF THEM ON RETURN WERE ATTACKED BY THE SAME ROBBERS WHO FORCED THEM TO FLEE), KIDNAPPING IN EPIDEMIC PROPORTIONS, REMEBER "OSISI KA NKWU" (CAUSING PEOPLE TO ABANDON HOMES & BUSINESSES AND BECOME REFUGEES IN NEARBY STATES), EVEN THE INSPECTOR GENERAL OF POLICE HAD TO MOVE TENT TO THE STATE AS A RESULT. A STATE GOVERNED BY A MAN WHO WON ELECTIONS (COURTESY OF HIS PREDECESSOR) WHILE STILL IN PRISON AND WAS RELEASED ON BAIL, SUBSEQUENTLY SWORN IN AS GOVERNOR AND BECAUSE OF IMMUNITY CLAUSE CANNOT BE TOUCHED. A SITTING GOVERNOR WHO IS CONSTANTLY PELTED WITH SATCHET WATER AND ABUSED ANYDAY HE VISITS THE STATES LARGEST TOWN (NOT THE CAPITAL). A GOVERNOR WHOSE FIRST SON IS SO POWERFUL THAT DUO HAS AQUIRED NEARLY ALL THE VALUABLE PROPERTY IN THE STATE BY CHANCE OR COERSION.I CAN GO ON AND ON ABOUT THE STATE AND ITS GOVERNOR (CURRENTLY ON HIS 2ND TERM) BUT I WILL BORE NAIRALAND VIEWS TO DEATH. THE STATE IS ABIA AND ITS GOVERNOR IS T.A ORJI (T FOR THIEF, A FOR ARMROBBER)ORJI NA IM PAPA NAME.

Abia gov don suffer for una hand lol.

http://www.thenationonlineng.net/2011/index.php/newsextra/47705-abia-rebuilds-infrastructure.html

Re: Worst Governor And Slowest Developing States In Nigeria by UYCO: 5:09am On May 27, 2012
This campaign of calumny against Uduaghan by DPP agent here will not stop him from doing the job that Deltans voted him to do.I have always asked critics to identify what Uduaghan is suppose to do in Delta State that he has not done. If you think you have better ideas on how to move the state forward, come up with your idea and stop this vituperation.Most people are blinded by hatred that even if Uduaghan pays their children's school fees and sponsor their marriages, they will not still see anything good in him. The only advise I have for those who don't like him is to wait for 2015 when they will have the opportunity to vote for who they want.No amount of vituperation can change the destiny of a man who has been anointed by God to lead the state.Read your bible very well,Uduaghan could not have become a governor if God has not ordained him to be the governor at this time.
Re: Worst Governor And Slowest Developing States In Nigeria by ektbear: 5:12am On May 27, 2012
UYCO: This campaign of calumny against Uduaghan by DPP agent here will not stop him from doing the job that Deltans voted him to do.I have always asked critics to identify what Uduaghan is suppose to do in Delta State that he has not done. If you think you have better ideas on how to move the state forward, come up with your idea and stop this vituperation.Most people are blinded by hatred that even if Uduaghan pays their children's school fees and sponsor their marriages, they will not still see anything good in him. The only advise I have for those who don't like him is to wait for 2015 when they will have the opportunity to vote for who they want.No amount of vituperation can change the destiny of a man who has been anointed by God to lead the state.Read your bible very well,Uduaghan could not have become a governor if God has not ordained him to be the governor at this time.

Na wa o

Where you not one of those protesting against Uduaghan months ago

So now that he has "settled" you, you will sing his praises?
Re: Worst Governor And Slowest Developing States In Nigeria by Myself2(m): 5:30pm On May 27, 2012
manikki: I can say with all boldness that Uduaghan is the worst governor, not in Nigeria but the world. Nothing works in Delta State! Bad roads, schools, hospitals etc. My friend told me that in the Gen. hospital, 2 or more patients share a bed. Most nights, they use candles, but u can bring ur generator from home if u want. A friend who served in d state told me that most students dont pay attention, that is if they come to school at all- "how many book Ibori read? " is what they usually ask. Worse still is the way lawlessness thrives in my state. If u know how they go about DEVWE, u`ll appreciate d Omo- onile's in Lagos State. U`ll hate urself if u try to erect a building in Delta, esp in Effurun area. U`ll pay Devwe to diff factions, some will even tell u that u`re supposed to buy building materials from them. Such lawlessness! Of all the thieving, irresponsible and inept governors in Nigeria, UDUAGHAN is on top, the others are jogging behind him!

Now can you beat that for backwardness heartlessness?? shocked shocked
Re: Worst Governor And Slowest Developing States In Nigeria by don33310(m): 5:55pm On May 27, 2012
UYCO: This campaign of calumny against Uduaghan by DPP agent here will not stop him from doing the job that Deltans voted him to do.I have always asked critics to identify what Uduaghan is suppose to do in Delta State that he has not done. If you think you have better ideas on how to move the state forward, come up with your idea and stop this vituperation.Most people are blinded by hatred that even if Uduaghan pays their children's school fees and sponsor their marriages, they will not still see anything good in him. The only advise I have for those who don't like him is to wait for 2015 when they will have the opportunity to vote for who they want.No amount of vituperation can change the destiny of a man who has been anointed by God to lead the state.Read your bible very well,Uduaghan could not have become a governor if God has not ordained him to be the governor at this time.
Please,don't use the name of God to deceive yourself. Mention one project uduaghan started and completed in 5yrs since he became governor.
Re: Worst Governor And Slowest Developing States In Nigeria by sapien(m): 12:27am On May 28, 2012
If cluelessness in governance were to be olympic event,Theodore Ahamefula Orji,would win a gold medal.Abia state is the most backward and redundant state in Nigeria.
Re: Worst Governor And Slowest Developing States In Nigeria by Anaskie(m): 4:55am On May 28, 2012
T.A Orji, na u we know!!! Nobody is going to to snatch dis title 4rm u. Ur d worst Governor to ever walk the face of Planet Earth grin
Re: Worst Governor And Slowest Developing States In Nigeria by OLUABIA: 11:03am On May 28, 2012
AS I WAS SAYING...T.A ORJI Ranks FIRST. See his Aba.

Re: Worst Governor And Slowest Developing States In Nigeria by don33310(m): 2:08pm On May 28, 2012
It is uduaghan not orji cos delta has more money than abia
Re: Worst Governor And Slowest Developing States In Nigeria by Myself2(m): 8:30am On May 31, 2012
don33310: It is uduaghan not orji cos delta has more money than abia

GBAM
Re: Worst Governor And Slowest Developing States In Nigeria by Anyaugo1(m): 3:51pm On Jun 01, 2012
ebenholer: Northerns will neva stand up 4 their rite in peaceful protest but riotious protest until her pipu die of hunger. While on earth wil sb be talkin of factories dat are nt workin as wot they av. I servd in sokoto, i saw wot is poverty 4real...
You re correct. All Most all there teenagers re beggars.
Re: Worst Governor And Slowest Developing States In Nigeria by Ninilowo(m): 4:21pm On Jun 01, 2012
ayodot: Ogun state governor, ebinkunle Amoshi. since he's inauguration, he hasn't done anything, nothing at all. All he does is to chase gbenga daniel about. He even reduce local government funds to the extent that they don't have enough to pay staffs let alone execute projects.
He has also visited Sango-Ota for almost100.times without any solution to the deplorable state of the town's roads.

1 Like

Re: Worst Governor And Slowest Developing States In Nigeria by Myself2(m): 10:26am On Jun 08, 2012
Ninilowo:
He has also visited Sango-Ota for almost100.times without any solution to the deplorable state of the town's roads.

What was he going there to do then?
Re: Worst Governor And Slowest Developing States In Nigeria by blocker: 8:33pm On Jun 16, 2012
Anaskie: T.A Orji, na u we know!!! Nobody is going to to snatch dis title 4rm u. Ur d worst Governor to ever walk the face of Planet Earth grin
grin grin grin grin

Anaskie shout it for all the Earth to hear.
Re: Worst Governor And Slowest Developing States In Nigeria by RoadStar: 5:49am On Jun 17, 2012
Anaskie: T.A Orji, na u we know!!! Nobody is going to to snatch dis title 4rm u. Ur d worst Governor to ever walk the face of Planet Earth grin
Sorry my friend but T.A Orji is sooo last year, Peter Obi is the man of the moment !
He is the one most befitting for the award.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Akinyemi Agbede Running For U.S. Senate / Joe Ajaero To Residents: Stock Up Your House, Imo Will Be On Indefinite Lockdow / Desmond Elliot Undergoes Accreditation With Grandma (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.