Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,030 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

Worst Governor And Slowest Developing States In Nigeria - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Worst Governor And Slowest Developing States In Nigeria (38461 Views)

Who Is The Best Or Worst Governor In The South South. / Five Top Fastest Developing States In Nigeria That Are Undisputable / Best Governor And Fastest Developing States In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Worst Governor And Slowest Developing States In Nigeria by Anyaugo1(m): 4:01am On May 26, 2012
sorry@spirit of okija. Guy verify very very well Anayo Rochas Owele Okorocha is Working Hard To Make Imo State TRUELY THE EASTERN HEARTLANDsorry@spirit of okija. Guy verify very very well Anayo Rochas Owele Okorocha is Working Hard To Make Imo State TRUELY THE EASTERN HEARTLANDsorry@spirit of okija. Guy verify very very well Anayo Rochas Owele Okorocha is Working Hard To Make Imo State TRUELY THE EASTERN HEARTLAND
Re: Worst Governor And Slowest Developing States In Nigeria by OneNaira6: 4:29am On May 26, 2012
Martin Elechi of Ebonyi state
Uduaghan of Delta state
The entire north state
etc
Re: Worst Governor And Slowest Developing States In Nigeria by musty1987(m): 6:24am On May 26, 2012
my ochendo TA cool win the race. very backward state cool
Re: Worst Governor And Slowest Developing States In Nigeria by kpokute: 6:48am On May 26, 2012
If you think your governor is not doing well, then test T.A.Orji of Abia State and see if you'll not ask God to forgive you and give you back your governor. T.A.Orjis is the worst governor that has presided over a state, and he will go down in history as the worst ever cos he's not normal. The governor that will be worse than this old man has not been born. Talk with Abians briefly and see if you'll not give T.A.Orji this Worst Performing Championship Title!

1 Like

Re: Worst Governor And Slowest Developing States In Nigeria by MrEverest(m): 6:57am On May 26, 2012
Ramcie: Come to Kogi state and u all wld wonder if the state ever had a GOvernor in the last 4years. Lokoja alone is a testimony to that fact . It's smells , infact, it's an embarrassment . As the me, the past Governor of Kogi state " Ibrahim Idris" takes the award.
u r on spot! D town is one hell of a place, dingy n putrid smellin neighbourhoods, ppl defeacate into d Niger/Benue, d few ones dat hav toilet in dea homes do not bother to build soak-away, they simply channel it into d gutters! If not for igbo bussinessmen, d town wud hav been a dead zone.
Re: Worst Governor And Slowest Developing States In Nigeria by eejo(m): 7:16am On May 26, 2012
kogi goverment had tried. Goverment should be rated base on the allocation they had from the federal Goverment as for me
Re: Worst Governor And Slowest Developing States In Nigeria by MrEverest(m): 7:47am On May 26, 2012
Spirit of Okija: And the worst governors are....

1. Aregberascal.. The only man that can make Rochas look good.. Spent 300million to build a dam that will generate 15,000watts of power (equivalent of 1 IpassMYneighbor generator)

2. Rochas Otimpku Kerosene 100 Naira Stipend Okorocha.. The media man!! This guy has been in office for barely a year, but has appeared in the media more times than even governors who are currently on their second term and yet he hasnt completed a single project in the state..

Thats him and his 50,000 liters tanker of a wife

[img]http://2.bp..com/-5aWXkQnmlfU/Tz0qtPM4iRI/AAAAAAAAAwc/DFhQi53Moa8/s1600/imo.jpg[/img]

R u 4 real? I hope not bt if yes then u r either abysmally ignorant, stupidly mischievious or a wretched junky who needs help urgently. Ur type is d reason y Nigeria is stil backward, u disgust n irritate me! Rochas has no bussiness being among d worst gov'nors rather he is d best. If u c good n say its bad then no good shall ever com 2 u. Piss-off, u cheap hater, Rochas is the best thing to happen 2 us since d days of dee Sam.
Re: Worst Governor And Slowest Developing States In Nigeria by ektbear: 7:58am On May 26, 2012
Heh Lokoja didn't smell went I went there. But we were just stopping by to buy some of that fried yam and roasted chicken they sell at this one shop grin
Re: Worst Governor And Slowest Developing States In Nigeria by MrEverest(m): 8:05am On May 26, 2012
NRI PRIEST:

Am trying to respect you as a brother and i will politely ask you not to mention Peter Obis name here again!! The man is a legend!! If you dont know Anambra state very well I will advice you to visit the place and see for yourself!!
u and Okija shrine or whateva he calls himself r not being sincere in your posts or am i percieving sycophancy.
Re: Worst Governor And Slowest Developing States In Nigeria by MrEverest(m): 8:38am On May 26, 2012
Worst governors in Nigeria by decreasing order.
1. T A Orji of Abia/ Uduaghan of Delta(its too close 2 cal btw them but considering allocation then d latter might win d race).
3. M. Elechi of Ebonyi state.
4. R. Aregbesola of Osun.
5. P. Obi of Anambra.
The best governors in NIGERIA
1.B. Fashola of Lagos/Rochas of Imo( too close 2 call btw them but time wil tell)
2.G. Akpabio of Akwa Ibom.
3.A. Oshiomole of Edo.
4.R. Amaechi of Rivers.
Clause; my analysis may b a bit biased because i hav not gone tru d 36 states, xpecially d boko haram catchment areas but dis is my opinion.
Re: Worst Governor And Slowest Developing States In Nigeria by monkeyleg: 8:42am On May 26, 2012
Uduaghan is the King
Re: Worst Governor And Slowest Developing States In Nigeria by Pedekunle(m): 8:45am On May 26, 2012
simon gonner: ibrahim patrick yakowa,kaduna state

@ simon gonner, you aren't honest pls ....
Re: Worst Governor And Slowest Developing States In Nigeria by ikachi1: 8:54am On May 26, 2012
Men, there is no competition here. Uduaghan is the undisputed king of laggards! The governor of Akwa Ibom state was there and what he saw relative to the inflow of allocation shocked him and he said it. There is seemingly more money available to Oshomole to work than Uduaghan. It is open sacrilege out there at Asaba.

1 Like

Re: Worst Governor And Slowest Developing States In Nigeria by seunny4lif(m): 9:32am On May 26, 2012
Ondo state?Are you high?That guy don try abi make the state turn to lagos state overnight?Best governor to me,so far.Or u think say na by mouth.
Re: Worst Governor And Slowest Developing States In Nigeria by SpiritofOkija(m): 9:41am On May 26, 2012
Anya ugo: sorry@spirit of okija. Guy verify very very well Anayo Rochas Owele Okorocha is Working Hard To Make Imo State TRUELY THE EASTERN HEARTLANDsorry@spirit of okija. Guy verify very very well Anayo Rochas Owele Okorocha is Working Hard To Make Imo State TRUELY THE EASTERN HEARTLANDsorry@spirit of okija. Guy verify very very well Anayo Rochas Owele Okorocha is Working Hard To Make Imo State TRUELY THE EASTERN HEARTLAND

Nna, I have been to Imo State and I'm not impressed by nothing!! The roads that have been tarred will not last, quality is useless, no drainages, no street lights just the same old shitty roads that governors during Obasanjos regime were building!! Take a drive from Owerri to port harcourt.. there is a clear sharp contrast between the road you were driving on in Owerri and those on the rivers side.. Rochas is an otimpku.. I'm also sorry.. just my personal opinion!
Mr Everest: R u 4 real? I hope not bt if yes then u r either abysmally ignorant, stupidly mischievious or a wretched junky who needs help urgently. Ur type is d reason y Nigeria is stil backward, u disgust n irritate me! Rochas has no bussiness being among d worst gov'nors rather he is d best. If u c good n say its bad then no good shall ever com 2 u. Piss-off, u cheap hater, Rochas is the best thing to happen 2 us since d days of dee Sam.

I dare you to post pictures of the super roads Okorocha has built in Imo State.. I'm sure if he has built them or is building them, you can post pictures.. Do this and post themhere lets compare..
Re: Worst Governor And Slowest Developing States In Nigeria by monkeyleg: 9:54am On May 26, 2012
@Ikachi1,

That is the problem. Uduaghan doesnt even understand that he is sitting and presiding over a cesspit of Shiet. That is how stupid he is. He openly boasts that he is wicked and everyone knows it. the guy has done absolutely nothing for Delta state. A Bloody Thief to the core
Re: Worst Governor And Slowest Developing States In Nigeria by OdenigboAroli(m): 10:03am On May 26, 2012
Mr Everest: Worst governors in Nigeria by decreasing order.
1. T A Orji of Abia/ Uduaghan of Delta(its too close 2 cal btw them but considering allocation then d latter might win d race).
3. M. Elechi of Ebonyi state.
4. R. Aregbesola of Osun.
5. P. Obi of Anambra.
The best governors in NIGERIA
1.B. Fashola of Lagos/Rochas of Imo( too close 2 call btw them but time wil tell)
2.G. Akpabio of Akwa Ibom.
3.A. Oshiomole of Edo.
4.R. Amaechi of Rivers.
Clause; my analysis may b a bit biased because i hav not gone tru d 36 states, xpecially d boko haram catchment areas but dis is my opinion.

Dumbhead,what makes oshimole better than Obi....Some ppl are so ignorant!
Re: Worst Governor And Slowest Developing States In Nigeria by MrGlobe(m): 10:04am On May 26, 2012
Spirit of okija stop clowning yourself here. It seems you are jealous of owerri. How can you compare Rochas with Amaechi? Are you drunk or something? Owerri > PH!!!
As for NRI Priest better find somewhere to take your sychophancy to.
Worst governors in Nigeria:
Peter Obi
Agberoshola
Uduaghan
Theordore orji
all in the same ranking. No body pass each other. Elechi will not be included because he gets the lowest allocation in Nigeria!!!!

1 Like

Re: Worst Governor And Slowest Developing States In Nigeria by zeeziz(f): 10:04am On May 26, 2012
[color=#990000][/color]KOGI STATE,there is absolutely no development in dat state it's sooo poor and dry.
Re: Worst Governor And Slowest Developing States In Nigeria by ebenholer(m): 10:15am On May 26, 2012
guys u will do thnksgivin 4ur Gov performance if u find time out to come 2 one of d core northern states. Pipu there dont shout like u pipu do, just try find them morning or evenin food, dem go praise u die...
Re: Worst Governor And Slowest Developing States In Nigeria by don33310(m): 10:26am On May 26, 2012
Give the crown to uduaghan.
Re: Worst Governor And Slowest Developing States In Nigeria by SpiritofOkija(m): 10:29am On May 26, 2012
Mr. Globe:
Spirit of okija stop clowning yourself here. It seems you are jealous of owerri. How can you compare Rochas with Amaechi? Are you drunk or something? Owerri > PH!!!
As for NRI Priest better find somewhere to take your sychophancy to.
Worst governors in Nigeria:
Peter Obi
Agberoshola
Uduaghan
Theordore orji
all in the same ranking. No body pass each other. Elechi will not be included because he gets the lowest allocation in Nigeria!!!!

Nwokem... Rochas is a useless otimpku governor who hasnt done a single thing for imo state..

Free education announced but people are still paying fees.. The few roads he tarred have no drainages..

Owerri - Ph road is a clear example of a useless road.. EVen the Owerri - Onitsha axis.. You see the clear difference..

Nwokem cool down, Rochas can fool Imo State indigenes who has been living in the dark ages and now a candle (rochas) has come and you all think its a halogen.. Step out of Imo state and enter civilization so you see what development is all about..
Re: Worst Governor And Slowest Developing States In Nigeria by SpiritofOkija(m): 10:30am On May 26, 2012
ebenholer: guys u will do thnksgivin 4ur Gov performance if u find time out to come 2 one of d core northern states. Pipu there dont shout like u pipu do, just try find them morning or evenin food, dem go praise u die...
when we said states, we werent counting dessert dwellers

1 Like

Re: Worst Governor And Slowest Developing States In Nigeria by digits: 10:51am On May 26, 2012
EKITI, OSUN OGUN, OYO,.... IN THEIR RESPECTIVE FORM. ACN LEADING STATES EXEPT EDO AND LAGOS
Re: Worst Governor And Slowest Developing States In Nigeria by Bastiger(m): 10:59am On May 26, 2012
Abia is the worst and slowest state in nigeria.t a orji is the most dumbest,incompetent,unrepentant governor in nigeria.a man that sacked civil servants who are not indigenes af abia when abians are in the employ of other states,a man who takes pleasure in owing salaries 4rom 3months up.he is d WORST in gov in nigeria,bleeped up man who identifies with touts and drug addicts,he even bought a bus 4 those bleeped up drug addicts,installed gates 4dem at dia dump called york in aba.infact t a orji's brain is running anti-clockwise.
Re: Worst Governor And Slowest Developing States In Nigeria by Funkymallam(m): 11:11am On May 26, 2012
U ppl should stop lumping all the northern governors together as worst. Is it becus we dnt have e warriors lyk u guys?

Accepted we have a pretty number of poor performing governors but not all and most of u that keep calling their names have never set ur foot in any northern state.

We still have good ones lyk:
1. Sule Lamido (Jigawa state).
2. Dankwambo (Gombe state).
2. Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso (kano state).
And some others.

I believe its unfair also to mention Peter Obi and Rochas here.
Re: Worst Governor And Slowest Developing States In Nigeria by MrGlobe(m): 11:44am On May 26, 2012
^
so can you tell me 1 thing peter obi has done? He spends half of the states budget on propaganda and publicity and takes the remaining home.
Re: Worst Governor And Slowest Developing States In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:46am On May 26, 2012
chuks49: Between Ibori and Uduaghan, Ibori happens to be the lesser evil.
is uduaghan dat evil?
Re: Worst Governor And Slowest Developing States In Nigeria by MrGlobe(m): 11:49am On May 26, 2012
Spirit of Okija:
Nwokem... Rochas is a useless otimpku governor who hasnt done a single thing for imo state..
Nwokem cool down, Rochas can fool Imo State indigenes who has been living in the dark ages and now a candle (rochas) has come and you all think its a halogen.. Step out of Imo state and enter civilization so you see what development is all about..
Am not even in Imo and I know ph far more than you do. Amaechi has only done schools, the health centers and..... Amechi is is 2nd tenure while Rochas is yet to complete first. He has not even finished choba rd for ages. Am only rating amaechi for first tenure which he did well but he has fallen off. Is still tell you that owerri is more beautiful than ph
Re: Worst Governor And Slowest Developing States In Nigeria by olyivy(f): 11:52am On May 26, 2012
Spirit of Okija:

Free education announced but people are still paying fees.. The few roads he tarred have no drainages..

Owerri - Ph road is a clear example of a useless road.. EVen the Owerri - Onitsha axis.. You see the clear difference..

@bolded,
You lied there!
That road has been fixed by Julius Berger not even state government and it is of the highest quality you can ever get!

You obviously have a personal beef with rochas, its sooooo obvious!
Re: Worst Governor And Slowest Developing States In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:56am On May 26, 2012
I gues dis bout goes btw UDUAGHAN of Delta State n T.A. ORJI of Abia State wit d former stil avin a SLIGHT MARGIN of upa hand.
Re: Worst Governor And Slowest Developing States In Nigeria by Skoopy(m): 12:06pm On May 26, 2012
afam4eva:
Liyel Imoke was just lucky to meet the state in good working condition so that has helped in hiding his ineptitude. It's only a matter of time before people know who he truly is.
i'm proud to say Imoke and Cross River is working, why lots of pple fail to see his performances is becos most of his projects are concentrated in Rural/Interior villages, a direct opposite of his predecessor.
You won't want to guess what he has done with the educational sector in that state, rural roads, water, health etc.
His style of governance also contribute to pple not knowing he's working. You hardly see a gingle on national TV and papers/bill board showing you projects he's executed.
Visit Cross River & see for yourself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bodies Of Three Drowned Soldiers In Bayelsa Recovered / Joe Ajaero To Residents: Stock Up Your House, Imo Will Be On Indefinite Lockdow / Sowore Appears In Court For The First Time Since Arrest : Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.