Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,243 members, 7,815,337 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

Worst Governor And Slowest Developing States In Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Worst Governor And Slowest Developing States In Nigeria (38457 Views)

Who Is The Best Or Worst Governor In The South South. / Five Top Fastest Developing States In Nigeria That Are Undisputable / Best Governor And Fastest Developing States In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Worst Governor And Slowest Developing States In Nigeria by hapijany: 2:55pm On May 25, 2012
i think anambra state gov takes d crown for a missionless governor
Re: Worst Governor And Slowest Developing States In Nigeria by Afam4eva(m): 2:57pm On May 25, 2012
kwaghe: You guys will not appreciate your governors like Emmanuel Uduaghan & T.A Orji until you visit Adamawa state, Murtala Nyako is by miles the worst governor in history.
This thread refers to southern governors and not those in the north as a lot of people are not familiar with them. By default, they all take the number one spot as we're having more almajiris and poverty in that part of the country.

2 Likes

Re: Worst Governor And Slowest Developing States In Nigeria by Slizbeat(m): 2:59pm On May 25, 2012
I love u guys ranking, follow on this topic to comment. Who is the best living politician in Nigeria?
Link- https://www.nairaland.com/947008/who-best-living-politician-nigeria
Re: Worst Governor And Slowest Developing States In Nigeria by hrworld: 2:59pm On May 25, 2012
bobot:
i think u liv outside ogun state

Forgive him because he does not know what he was saying.
Re: Worst Governor And Slowest Developing States In Nigeria by wqrfsddthotmai: 2:59pm On May 25, 2012
Sanguine77: I give that honourable title of (worstest) governor to T. A. Orji. He is a slowpoke even slower than the slowpokest GEJ. I am really sad when tardyness, inefficiency and mismanagement jams corruption: the result is Nigeria... Sometimes I wish I am Burkina suffer...
Good point[img]http://www.50centloseweight.com[/img]
Re: Worst Governor And Slowest Developing States In Nigeria by MostIncredibleDFirst: 3:10pm On May 25, 2012
afam4eva:
This thread refers to southern governors and not those in the north as a lot of people are not familiar with them. By default, they all take the number one spot as we're having more almajiris and poverty in that part of the country.
hahahahahaha. O'boy u no go kill me with laughter!
Re: Worst Governor And Slowest Developing States In Nigeria by horlabiyi(m): 3:11pm On May 25, 2012
Gov. Ajimobi of Oyo state.
Re: Worst Governor And Slowest Developing States In Nigeria by Enice(m): 3:12pm On May 25, 2012
The dumb cat carried out some road repairs during his daughter's marriage (the route to the marriage venue). What he did is akin to what we use to do in those day during school inspection. We clear the path where the principal would take, stuff dirt under lockers, drain out and clean up blocked and dirty toilets, borrow school uniforms to look neat, etc. That is what Uduaghan is doing. He is trying to impress with an airport, street light, and sham employments. Last year, we heard he signed a contract of about 3billion with Obasanjo farms for a poultry farm, but till this day, we've not seen any eggs. What is the gestation period of a chicken laying an egg? another conduit pipe is DESOPADEC

2 Likes

Re: Worst Governor And Slowest Developing States In Nigeria by AJpikin: 3:13pm On May 25, 2012
[size=16pt]UDUAGHAN![/size]
Re: Worst Governor And Slowest Developing States In Nigeria by jesusboi1: 3:19pm On May 25, 2012
E nice: I guess Uduaghan will win this title. In Delta state, everybody is a governor to himself. They do as they please. Uduaghan is just there to collect the revenue accruing to the state and allocate it as he sees fit while the populace provide for themselves. The man is so incompetent that markets are now been carried out on roads. These markets takes 2 lanes of the road while motorist use one. The refinery road (a 5 km road) that was awarded in 2007 has not gone beyond a km. The Udu harbour market, Udu road that was awarded in 2006 is now a white elephant project. Refuse are dumped on road sides, in short, development is zero in delta state. What baffles me most is that compared to Edo state, the revenue ratio is about 4:1 and Edo is working.
at least u ppl hv a governor...in kaduna, i hv nt seen 1 project til date since d governor took ova..i doubt if we hv 1 cos i hvnt seen or heard any commissioned project, d city is dirty n filthy, ppl just doin as dey wish..

1 Like

Re: Worst Governor And Slowest Developing States In Nigeria by Cool83(m): 3:24pm On May 25, 2012
ayodot: Ogun state governor, ebinkunle Amoshi. since he's inauguration, he hasn't done anything, nothing at all. All he does is to chase gbenga daniel about. He even reduce local government funds to the extent that they don't have enough to pay staffs let alone execute projects.
atleast he employed thousands of people,dualised some roads,free education with free textbook.
Re: Worst Governor And Slowest Developing States In Nigeria by kensandrea: 3:29pm On May 25, 2012
E nice: The dumb cat carried out some road repairs during his daughter's marriage (the route to the marriage venue). What he did is akin to what we use to do in those day during school inspection. We clear the path where the principal would take, stuff dirt under lockers, drain out and clean up blocked and dirty toilets, borrow school uniforms to look neat, etc. That is what Uduaghan is doing. He is trying to impress with an airport, street light, and sham employments. Last year, we heard he signed a contract of about 3billion with Obasanjo farms for a poultry farm, but till this day, we've not seen any eggs. What is the gestation period of a chicken laying an egg? another conduit pipe is DESOPADEC

guy that guy nah complete trashhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Worst Governor And Slowest Developing States In Nigeria by nsiadi: 3:30pm On May 25, 2012
Liyel contributes nothing
Y is he still de
Remember how he drove nails into NEOAs coffin
Re: Worst Governor And Slowest Developing States In Nigeria by RoadStar: 3:33pm On May 25, 2012
fried-rice:
Sadly, Delta State is at the top of the table in Federal Allocations. i pity the people of Delta State
Those of you complaining about Uduaghan, next time you get to Asaba,
Pls try and cross the Niger bridge into Onitsha and maybe progress to Awka
Uduaghan might be the worst but there is no government in Anambra.

1 Like

Re: Worst Governor And Slowest Developing States In Nigeria by Khaleem: 3:37pm On May 25, 2012
The title goes 2 governor of kwara state.His excellency Gov Abdulfatah ahmad.

1 Like

Re: Worst Governor And Slowest Developing States In Nigeria by KINGwax(m): 3:37pm On May 25, 2012
ayodot: Ogun state governor, ebinkunle Amoshi. since he's inauguration, he hasn't done anything, nothing at all. All he does is to chase gbenga daniel about. He even reduce local government funds to the extent that they don't have enough to pay staffs let alone execute projects.
first, have u asked yourself why:
1. It was only u who mentioned S.I.A?
2. No one liked your post or
3. U neva made sense?
The point really will be narrowed to d fact dt you're an ¡diot..you will never make sense!

1 Like

Re: Worst Governor And Slowest Developing States In Nigeria by erinolu(m): 3:39pm On May 25, 2012
afam4eva:
Liyel Imoke was just lucky to meet the state in good working condition so that has helped in hiding his ineptitude. It's only a matter of time before people know who he truly is.

people know who he is, he is also a slow poker.....kai, slow poking
Re: Worst Governor And Slowest Developing States In Nigeria by Isaactop9(m): 3:39pm On May 25, 2012
worst states
1. Delta
2. Abia
i only know this two states but i percieve MOST northern states are behind Delta and Abia
Re: Worst Governor And Slowest Developing States In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:42pm On May 25, 2012
T.A ORJI IS DEFINATELY UNOPPOSED. HE IS THE MAN OF THE MATCH FOR THIS COMPITITION
Re: Worst Governor And Slowest Developing States In Nigeria by Ramcie(f): 3:43pm On May 25, 2012
Come to Kogi state and u all wld wonder if the state ever had a GOvernor in the last 4years. Lokoja alone is a testimony to that fact . It's smells , infact, it's an embarrassment . As the me, the past Governor of Kogi state " Ibrahim Idris" takes the award.

1 Like

Re: Worst Governor And Slowest Developing States In Nigeria by BlueMurder(m): 3:53pm On May 25, 2012
Kogi State, no doubt. Lokoja the capital, is a glorified refugee camp. You can imagine what other parts of the state look like. Zero growth, zero development. Maximum graft, maximum docility.

2 Likes

Re: Worst Governor And Slowest Developing States In Nigeria by Okoga: 3:53pm On May 25, 2012
u shld add liyel imoke of cross river
Re: Worst Governor And Slowest Developing States In Nigeria by Kuulnomsy(m): 4:00pm On May 25, 2012
Governor Peter Ozu Obi embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Worst Governor And Slowest Developing States In Nigeria by malc619(m): 4:07pm On May 25, 2012
Beaf Ʊ are a TRAITOR....
How dare you give an award dats belongs to us to anoda person
O-Judas Is-Apple

The Award belongs to no other person than my Governor....
The Mountain-mover...
Dr
Emmanuel
Ewetan
Uduaghan.....

Only blind, selfish and tribalistic parasites will disagree...
And may all who strive to deprive our governor of his price go to Jail like Ibori

5 Likes

Re: Worst Governor And Slowest Developing States In Nigeria by informatix: 4:10pm On May 25, 2012
Yobe state Governor Geidam is and will always be the Undisputed Champion of retarding brain and backwardness. Here is the Hierarchy.
Yobe Geidam.
Kebbi Dakingari.
sokoto wammako.
bauchi Yuguda.
Abia T.A. Orji.
Delta Uduaghan.
Niger Aliyu.
Edo adams oshiomole.
Katsina Shema.
Re: Worst Governor And Slowest Developing States In Nigeria by tonididdy(m): 4:15pm On May 25, 2012
BUT then ask yourselves,''from what parties are these worst governors''?...look @ edo state during pdp reigns and compare with ac's reign under the talk-and-do governor...wise up nigerians vote for Action Congress candidates.i'm an edo state indigene and resider and beleive it or not- edo mechanics are complaining,they so work is slow cos no more bad roads...edo state,lagos state are testimonies of the good inttentions of the action congress party

2 Likes

Re: Worst Governor And Slowest Developing States In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:17pm On May 25, 2012
Emmanuel Uduaghan is the worst governor, going by whether the level of development and if it commisurate with the resources of the state.
Re: Worst Governor And Slowest Developing States In Nigeria by tonididdy(m): 4:17pm On May 25, 2012
informatix: Yobe state Governor Geidam is and will always be the Undisputed Champion of retarding brain and backwardness. Here is the Hierarchy.
Yobe Geidam.
Kebbi Dakingari.
sokoto wammako.
bauchi Yuguda.
Abia T.A. Orji.
Delta Uduaghan.
Niger Aliyu.
Edo adams oshiomole.
Katsina Shema.
when last did you visit edo state?
Re: Worst Governor And Slowest Developing States In Nigeria by motcom(f): 4:21pm On May 25, 2012
Kwara State pls if there is another word to use aside worst nd slowest
Re: Worst Governor And Slowest Developing States In Nigeria by ektbear: 4:25pm On May 25, 2012
kwaghe: You guys will not appreciate your governors like Emmanuel Uduaghan & T.A Orji until you visit Adamawa state, Murtala Nyako is by miles the worst governor in history.

Elaborate? More details?
Re: Worst Governor And Slowest Developing States In Nigeria by Anjasor(m): 4:26pm On May 25, 2012
Suswan Gabriel of Benue will leave all these guys at the starting blocks l bet yu.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Akinyemi Agbede Running For U.S. Senate / Joe Ajaero To Residents: Stock Up Your House, Imo Will Be On Indefinite Lockdow / Desmond Elliot Undergoes Accreditation With Grandma (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.