Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

Worst Governor And Slowest Developing States In Nigeria - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Worst Governor And Slowest Developing States In Nigeria (38454 Views)

Who Is The Best Or Worst Governor In The South South. / Five Top Fastest Developing States In Nigeria That Are Undisputable / Best Governor And Fastest Developing States In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Worst Governor And Slowest Developing States In Nigeria by bestview: 8:12am On Jun 17, 2012
Orji has consistently taken the crown for the last 5 year. He just won the 2012 award of the most backward state in the east. cool grin cool
Re: Worst Governor And Slowest Developing States In Nigeria by kama1210: 11:43pm On Jul 21, 2012
am reporting live from Ebonyi state, the award winner is His Excellenthief Eldest Thief Martins Elechi. That man is clueless, a ragamufic drunkard Ogboni thief. I fit give second to T.A Orji. God help us.
Re: Worst Governor And Slowest Developing States In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:10am On Jul 22, 2012
Mr Everest: u imbecilic ignoramous, y must u exhibit ur crass delinquency in public. I hav traversed both states, Oshiomole has done well in terms of infrastructure but same cant b said of Peter Obi, whenever i'm on d niger bridge n sights d skyline of Onitsha, i alwz marvel @ d ppls enterprenual prowess but d moment i get 2 bridge-head, i wil b assaulted by a huge contrast; gov neglect vs ppls desterity. Onitsha is a goldmine, Obi shud take a cue from Fashola who transformed Lagos complexity to his advantage.

So true. The Onitsha skyline shows the dynamism of the people. The infrastructure on ground shows the uselessness of the govt. To be fair to Obi it's been this way since long before he came to office. That city, Onitsha has just been cursed with horrible leadership. It should by right, be one of the top cities in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Worst Governor And Slowest Developing States In Nigeria by seunlayi(m): 8:06am On Jul 22, 2012
I hope that Oyo state will not join this list; flooding, bad roads, legislators wife trip to London for a seminar, etc
Re: Worst Governor And Slowest Developing States In Nigeria by aruzuoke(m): 10:24am On Jul 22, 2012
The award goes to Martin Elechi the oldest, slowest and most visionless governor on planet earth. Oke oha na agwo ofe.
Re: Worst Governor And Slowest Developing States In Nigeria by achi4u(m): 10:47am On Jul 22, 2012
aruzuoke: The award goes to Martin Elechi the oldest, slowest and most visionless governor on planet earth. Oke oha na agwo ofe.
nwanne ke ije,i pray for Elechi either to die or repent
Re: Worst Governor And Slowest Developing States In Nigeria by Myself2(m): 5:58pm On Jul 22, 2012
How is Ebikunle Amoshi of Ogun state doing?

grin grin grin
Re: Worst Governor And Slowest Developing States In Nigeria by oneeast: 8:01pm On Jul 22, 2012
ROSSIKE:

So true. The Onitsha skyline shows the dynamism of the people. The infrastructure on ground shows the uselessness of the govt. To be fair to Obi it's been this way since long before he came to office. That city, Onitsha has just been cursed with horrible leadership. It should by right, be one of the top cities in Nigeria.

All those are presently changing in Onitsha for good, because FG/State government are upgrading/reconstruction and remodeling of the Onitsha Head Bridge and Onitsha/Awka expressway to befit a the modern city of Onitsha as the gateway city to eastern Nigeria. Major infrastructural upgrade and flyovers are being constructed in the city in line with mega city status. Onitsha is really the pride of Igbo nation.
Re: Worst Governor And Slowest Developing States In Nigeria by AJpikin: 9:33pm On Jul 22, 2012
uduaghan is the don key of bad governance
Re: Worst Governor And Slowest Developing States In Nigeria by kama1210: 6:52pm On Jul 23, 2012
AJpikin: uduaghan is the don key of bad governance

The problem here is that Ebonyi is already a forgotten state. Ebonyi state in the hand of thief Elderst martins Elethief defines what OP is looking for in this thread. Visionless, Clueless, Brutal, Diversion of funds to family members, dust everywhere, nothing to write home about. Your governor de try start projects but Ebonyi, no project no construction no completion. PDP- Share the money.
Re: Worst Governor And Slowest Developing States In Nigeria by Biggyd2: 10:43pm On Jul 23, 2012
blocker: angry angry IN TERMS OF LATE PAYMENT OF SALARIES, SACKING OF NON-INDIGENOUS NIGERIANS FROM THE CIVIL SERVICE, DIRTY ENVIRONMENT, BAD ROAD MAINTENANCE, LOOTING OF TREASURY, INSTITUTIONALISING OFFICE OF THE GOVERNOR'S MOTHER OR SON, HIGHEST DEBT PROFILE AMONG STATES SINCE 1991 (CHECK THE STATISTICS BUREAU, LACK OF GOVERNMENT INFRASTURURAL DEVELOPMENT, BANK ROBBERY (LEADING TO NUMEROUS STRIKES BY BANKS - CAUSING A NEW NATIONAL RECORD OF TRANSPORTING MONEY VIA HELICOPTER & CAUSING PEOPLE TO VISIT OTHER BANKS FROM NEIGHBOURING STATES, UNFORTUNATELY SOME OF THEM ON RETURN WERE ATTACKED BY THE SAME ROBBERS WHO FORCED THEM TO FLEE), KIDNAPPING IN EPIDEMIC PROPORTIONS, REMEBER "OSISI KA NKWU" (CAUSING PEOPLE TO ABANDON HOMES & BUSINESSES AND BECOME REFUGEES IN NEARBY STATES), EVEN THE INSPECTOR GENERAL OF POLICE HAD TO MOVE TENT TO THE STATE AS A RESULT. A STATE GOVERNED BY A MAN WHO WON ELECTIONS (COURTESY OF HIS PREDECESSOR) WHILE STILL IN PRISON AND WAS RELEASED ON BAIL, SUBSEQUENTLY SWORN IN AS GOVERNOR AND BECAUSE OF IMMUNITY CLAUSE CANNOT BE TOUCHED. A SITTING GOVERNOR WHO IS CONSTANTLY PELTED WITH SATCHET WATER AND ABUSED ANYDAY HE VISITS THE STATES LARGEST TOWN (NOT THE CAPITAL). A GOVERNOR WHOSE FIRST SON IS SO POWERFUL THAT DUO HAS AQUIRED NEARLY ALL THE VALUABLE PROPERTY IN THE STATE BY CHANCE OR COERSION.I CAN GO ON AND ON ABOUT THE STATE AND ITS GOVERNOR (CURRENTLY ON HIS 2ND TERM) BUT I WILL BORE NAIRALAND VIEWS TO DEATH. THE STATE IS ABIA AND ITS GOVERNOR IS T.A ORJI (T FOR THIEF, A FOR ARMROBBER)ORJI NA IM PAPA NAME.

LOL. Mehnn laff wan bend my waist o. grin grin grin
Re: Worst Governor And Slowest Developing States In Nigeria by motcom(f): 5:23pm On Jul 27, 2012
its no longer news dat kwara state is d worst nd most corrupt state in Nigeria(sahara reporters).were a family member feel they own d state,u must come nd pay homage nd bow before them for any political post.They control d state treasury like there personal properties bergers calling themselves Godfather
Re: Worst Governor And Slowest Developing States In Nigeria by kama1210: 2:10pm On Aug 18, 2012
please Let's give a mundane clap to a slowspoke, most clueless, visionless, drunkard, ocultist, lazy, wicked...worst Governor in democratic season: He is an old man who should be preparing for his death, a confused man, a man who defines anti-development, his village sale juju in Market, he is has no project to show, he is very busy buying properties abroad, he approve ghost Contracts for his family folks, he is the oldest governor that is the grand master of Dust distribution in state capital and hate good roads. Once again his name is CThief Martin Elechi, Olodo 1 of Ebonyi state
Re: Worst Governor And Slowest Developing States In Nigeria by Myself2(m): 7:04pm On Sep 28, 2012
Uduaghan has achieved another milestone that other "lazy" governors are yet to dream of;
He has organised/hosted more state,national and international conferences in Asaba than any other governor.Infact,he has organised more conferences than all the other state governors put together;if it's not south south summit on dwarfism,it is summit about how to electrify a town by planting the electric poles in the centre of the road,or summit on enhancing the blocks of classroom in the state by painting the roofs with billions of naira,or summit on how to install electronic billboards all over the place and power them with generator supplied by his wife and fuelled also by his wife.

At one of the economic summits he hosted,his brother governor from Rivers state,went there and reeled out all the massive infrastructural development he was executing in the whole of Rivers state,Uduaghan had nothing to reel out,so he kept clapping shamelessly for Amaechi.

Now with the inability of the Nigerian contingent to the 2012 olypiad to win any medals,Uduaghan has now perfected plans to host a summit in Abuja on the challenges in our sports sector and how to overcome them.

Very foolish,criminal and unfocused governor

He is way ahead of the rest as the WORST governor in Nigeria
Re: Worst Governor And Slowest Developing States In Nigeria by mojounited(m): 9:36pm On Sep 28, 2012
cheesy This thread got me laughing... As an Akwa Ibomite, I feel like dancing on the moon... wink
Re: Worst Governor And Slowest Developing States In Nigeria by qualified(f): 11:47pm On Sep 28, 2012
Thief After Orji of Abia state is the worst governor of d century, if u doubt me visit d State esp Aba. U wil walk on refuse and swim in shit js like Peter walked on water.

T. A. Orji or no other!
Re: Worst Governor And Slowest Developing States In Nigeria by kokoA(m): 4:09am On Sep 29, 2012
Wow, from responses I have read so far, apparently the abia state dude is toping the table right now.. I have seen him a couple of times on tv, he looks quite scary to me.. Oh! Wait! Is he thesame guy that was photographed wearing a G-string in the famous okija shrine some years back?
Re: Worst Governor And Slowest Developing States In Nigeria by Myself2(m): 4:22am On Sep 29, 2012
kokoA: Wow, from responses I have read so far, apparently the abia state dude is toping the table right now.. I have seen him a couple of times on tv, he looks quite scary to me.. Oh! Wait! Is he thesame guy that was photographed wearing a G-string in the famous okija shrine some years back?

Lolz

Yep,he was the one the babalawo was smacking his naked butt with a live chicken while chanting some jujulistic incantation
Re: Worst Governor And Slowest Developing States In Nigeria by Myself2(m): 4:33am On Sep 29, 2012
kokoA: Wow, from responses I have read so far, apparently the abia state dude is toping the table right now.

No way T.A Orji is worse than Uduaghan,Delta has more money;both IGR and federal statutory allocation.For instance,while Abia collects around 4 billion naira monthly from the federation account,Delta (Uduaghan) collects 17 billion.
,sadly this very huge monthly allocation has not been applied by Uduaghan to better the lots of Delta and Deltans.
That's why more Deltans and others who actually know what's happening in Delta to come here and vote for Uduaghan as he is the undisputed worst governor.Coincidentally,he and T.A Orji are the two shortest governors in the country (this should be a red flag for Nigerian to note,beware of short devils next time they ask you to vote them as governors).
Re: Worst Governor And Slowest Developing States In Nigeria by Myself2(m): 4:38am On Sep 29, 2012
mojounited: cheesy This thread got me laughing... As an Akwa Ibomite, I feel like dancing on the moon... wink
mojounited: cheesy This thread got me laughing... As an Akwa Ibomite, I feel like dancing on the moon... wink

I have businesses in Akwa Ibom and I agree with you.
You guys are lucky to have Godswill as your governor.He and Amaechi are the top two performing governors in Nigeria(actually Amaechi first,then Godswill second),cos whilst rapidly developing every sector of their states,they have not over-burdened residents with killing multiple taxes as obtains in Lagos
Re: Worst Governor And Slowest Developing States In Nigeria by Elueme: 4:49am On Sep 29, 2012
tonididdy: BUT then ask yourselves,''from what parties are these worst governors''?...look @ edo state during pdp reigns and compare with ac's reign under the talk-and-do governor...wise up nigerians vote for Action Congress candidates.i'm an edo state indigene and resider and beleive it or not- edo mechanics are complaining,they so work is slow cos no more bad roads...edo state,lagos state are testimonies of the good inttentions of the action congress party
Shut up there.. Are you more Edo than i? And what were your contribution to the struggle?did you even vote in the Oshomohle Osunbor election.. You just talk ttrash.. So unfortunate that a single eyed man is regarded as king in the land ofthe blind.. Oshiomohle is trying cos am a realist.. I know about the resources accruing the state and the lwvwl ol f degradation Lucky Igbinedion took the state through but I still think Oshiomohle has under performed if I should relate with the level of hope he raised during the electioneering campaign.. Same thing Akeredolu is doing now. He is busy promising light rails as if that is the immediate need of ondo State... Instead of giving basic realistic manifestos, he's busy building castles in the air
Re: Worst Governor And Slowest Developing States In Nigeria by Myself2(m): 5:09am On Sep 29, 2012
@ All

The non-performance of the worst governors has absolutely nothing to do with the party they're from,as the that party still has the two best performing governors and what do you expect when one party out of about 60% of the governors are from that same party
Re: Worst Governor And Slowest Developing States In Nigeria by Naijagunner83: 6:11am On Sep 29, 2012
Without an iota of doubt, The State helmsman most deserving of this badge of infamy is Governor Theodore Ahamefule Orji of Abia
Re: Worst Governor And Slowest Developing States In Nigeria by kokoA(m): 7:07am On Sep 29, 2012
Myself2:

No way T.A Orji is worse than Uduaghan,Delta has more money;both IGR and federal statutory allocation.For instance,while Abia collects around 4 billion naira monthly from the federation account,Delta (Uduaghan) collects 17 billion.
,sadly this very huge monthly allocation has not been applied by Uduaghan to better the lots of Delta and Deltans.
That's why more Deltans and others who actually know what's happening in Delta to come here and vote for Uduaghan as he is the undisputed worst governor.Coincidentally,he and T.A Orji are the two shortest governors in the country (this should be a red flag for Nigerian to note,beware of short devils next time they ask you to vote them as governors).

you are correct in your analysis, but a delta friend of mine usually speaks well of the uganda of a man, he boast of high quality roads the guy's administration have constructed round warri and other towns and I usually see him on tv performing comissioning ceremonies. So all na scam ba. Considering the fact that delta recieves more money than the okija shrine man's state, I want to agree that Uganda is top of the worst performing table now. Please guys stop mentioning states like Ebonyi, taraba and co, those ones are in a class of their own. Dem no even qualify to rate. I only see their governors on tv during Nigerian governors forum meeting.
Re: Worst Governor And Slowest Developing States In Nigeria by Myself2(m): 3:13pm On Sep 29, 2012
^^^^
Thsank you my guy
Those camouflage roads are short distance roads that took Uduaghan six to seven years to construct and completed at an inflated cost eleven times the real cost
Re: Worst Governor And Slowest Developing States In Nigeria by blocker: 9:14am On Sep 30, 2012
#Afanna:

Abia gov don suffer for una hand lol.

http://www.thenationonlineng.net/2011/index.php/newsextra/47705-abia-rebuilds-infrastructure.html

No be for my hand Abia suffer. Abia vehicle plate number says"GOD'S OWN STATE". Well it may be so but it is in DEVILS TIGHT GRIP at the moment.
Re: Worst Governor And Slowest Developing States In Nigeria by blocker: 9:17am On Sep 30, 2012
Biggyd2:

LOL. Mehnn laff wan bend my waist o. grin grin grin

If e dey bend ur waist make e no break oh! because Abia State Teaching Hospital lost one of its best Hip Surgeons to UNICAL teaching hospital because its former Governor Orji Uzor Kalu (Another Orji)slashed his allowance back in 2001. grin[quote author=Biggyd2]
Re: Worst Governor And Slowest Developing States In Nigeria by gregg2: 10:46am On Sep 30, 2012
Methinks the worst is Ibikunle Amosun of Ogun State.
Re: Worst Governor And Slowest Developing States In Nigeria by Myself2(m): 12:50pm On Oct 02, 2012
^^^

You mean Ebikunle Amoshi
Re: Worst Governor And Slowest Developing States In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:16pm On Oct 02, 2012
colomb: Mehn and the award goes to His Excellency. Gov Abdulfatah Ahmed of Kwara State....From 70billion naira fraudulent rice deal with an imaginary spanish company to a 10 billion naira loan from banks all within just a few months, it certain this guy is on the course to self-destruct the State. All arms of government in kwara is corrupt. They just share money and cars among themselves while the masses lavish in abject poverty. Pathetic!

no be Fatai's fault but Governor General of Kwara state representing ahahaha the sarakites suckin the hell outa Kwara!!!
Re: Worst Governor And Slowest Developing States In Nigeria by Ahmeduana(m): 9:22pm On Mar 18, 2015
simongonner:
ibrahim patrick yakowa,kaduna state
WHICH CENTURY ARE YOU LIVING IN?
Re: Worst Governor And Slowest Developing States In Nigeria by okonkwo44: 10:12pm On Mar 18, 2015
To me the worst is orji theodore,den north central governors.
The best is anambra state governor.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

#EndSARS: Senate Backs Call For Police SARS Scrapping / Dino Malaye Rocks Super Eagle Jersey, Congratulates Nigeria / Akinyemi Agbede Running For U.S. Senate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.