Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,276 members, 7,815,460 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

Worst Governor And Slowest Developing States In Nigeria - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Worst Governor And Slowest Developing States In Nigeria (38458 Views)

Who Is The Best Or Worst Governor In The South South. / Five Top Fastest Developing States In Nigeria That Are Undisputable / Best Governor And Fastest Developing States In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Worst Governor And Slowest Developing States In Nigeria by 9hmo(m): 4:39pm On May 25, 2012
EWETA UDUAGHAN UDUAMU
Re: Worst Governor And Slowest Developing States In Nigeria by Meritbaba(m): 4:41pm On May 25, 2012
Beaf: Aregbe takes the price. cool

[size=14pt]"Pally! To hell wit Osun!"
"I like Lagos o! Lagosu! Lagosuuuu!! Lagosuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!"
[/size]
Ode! wait till ma brodas came to kick ur as$
Re: Worst Governor And Slowest Developing States In Nigeria by PROUDIGBO(m): 4:44pm On May 25, 2012
If there's any justice in the world, then Orji should carry first. angry
Re: Worst Governor And Slowest Developing States In Nigeria by Nodulling: 4:44pm On May 25, 2012
Oya ma we name dem...udu of delta,T.A O of abia.una 4get agburu nkasi of ebonyi?hahaha :POya ma we name dem...udu of delta,T.A O of abia.una 4get agburu nkasi of ebonyi?hahaha
Re: Worst Governor And Slowest Developing States In Nigeria by Enice(m): 4:45pm On May 25, 2012
Most states in the North hardly get more than 5billion monthly from the federal government. Lagos gets about 7billion monthly, but Delta state gets about 15-20 billion monthly! And what can we show for it? Nothing! The international stadium in warri is flood prone and is still under construction since 2001. The Asaba airport is a sham, the duallization of Ughelli/Asaba road is a sham. Nothing is working. The man is building a war chest to fight EFCC with.
Re: Worst Governor And Slowest Developing States In Nigeria by Kayday(m): 4:49pm On May 25, 2012
They are all ExecuTHIEF Governors!
Re: Worst Governor And Slowest Developing States In Nigeria by tigerleggs(m): 4:53pm On May 25, 2012
How could you forget the old man of Ebonyi State, Martin Elechi. Una don fall ma hand naa.
Re: Worst Governor And Slowest Developing States In Nigeria by monkeyleg: 4:53pm On May 25, 2012
Every year, this question is posted, every year we get the same answer. Eweta Okpolo Uduaghan undisputed
Re: Worst Governor And Slowest Developing States In Nigeria by monkeyleg: 4:59pm On May 25, 2012
Uduaghan and His Brother Ibori obtaining fish and bushmeat from the Poor. No be today[img][/img]

http://edition.cnn.com/2012/05/09/world/africa/ibori-mpa/index.html
Re: Worst Governor And Slowest Developing States In Nigeria by DelePhd: 5:00pm On May 25, 2012
Almost all the northern governors, especially Governor Ibrahim Gaidam of Yobe state.
Re: Worst Governor And Slowest Developing States In Nigeria by Guapo(m): 5:01pm On May 25, 2012
Uduaghan maintains an unbeaten record. I wonder y he has not been impeached by the assembly
Re: Worst Governor And Slowest Developing States In Nigeria by SpiritofOkija(m): 5:06pm On May 25, 2012
And the worst governors are....

1. Aregberascal.. The only man that can make Rochas look good.. Spent 300million to build a dam that will generate 15,000watts of power (equivalent of 1 IpassMYneighbor generator)

2. Rochas Otimpku Kerosene 100 Naira Stipend Okorocha.. The media man!! This guy has been in office for barely a year, but has appeared in the media more times than even governors who are currently on their second term and yet he hasnt completed a single project in the state..

Thats him and his 50,000 liters tanker of a wife

[img]http://2.bp..com/-5aWXkQnmlfU/Tz0qtPM4iRI/AAAAAAAAAwc/DFhQi53Moa8/s1600/imo.jpg[/img]
Re: Worst Governor And Slowest Developing States In Nigeria by achi4u(m): 5:07pm On May 25, 2012
tigerleggs: How could you forget the old man of Ebonyi State, Martin Elechi. Una don fall ma hand naa.
my broda we no foget am o!,
nah late comer u be.
oya rush go back
olodo!
Re: Worst Governor And Slowest Developing States In Nigeria by Reptyle(m): 5:13pm On May 25, 2012
I am from Kogi State and that is by far one of the most backward states in Nigeria. We have been cursed with inept leaders since the state was created. The current fellow in Lugard House has not done anything in his first hundred days to show that there is about to be a change in the trend. The only newsworthy thing that he has done since assuming office under controversial circumstances a few months ago was to host a talk-of-the-town wedding for his predecessor and mentor-in-thief who was marrying his 4th official wife....we are still watching to see if there will be a change for the better...

1 Like

Re: Worst Governor And Slowest Developing States In Nigeria by Ufeolorun(m): 5:24pm On May 25, 2012
Ebinkunle Amoshi ke? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Worst Governor And Slowest Developing States In Nigeria by MrGlobe(m): 5:33pm On May 25, 2012
What is a worst governor ranking without Peter obi and theodore orji? Anambra is not slowly developing tho and thats because of the peoples ingenuity
Re: Worst Governor And Slowest Developing States In Nigeria by kokoA(m): 5:37pm On May 25, 2012
You guys must be biase for not adding Gov. Sesuwan of benue. That dude used billions of naira to import pigs.. Lol.. In the name of boosting agriculture.. He is closely followed by aLl the northern governors put together. Please does states like ebonyi, abia, ondo have governors? Never been to delta but i thouhgt john fashenu said ibori built 100 stadiums and discovered jj okocha there?
Re: Worst Governor And Slowest Developing States In Nigeria by killuminati(m): 5:38pm On May 25, 2012
kliffo: Not from Abia, but T A Orji should be the worst governor. No visible development in that state.
I tot abia is a biafra state?
Re: Worst Governor And Slowest Developing States In Nigeria by hussyhassy: 5:53pm On May 25, 2012
My vote 4d best gov.goes to ibrahim Dankwambo of gombe 4road construction n gov Fashola of lagos. n worst goes to Delta n kaduna gov
Re: Worst Governor And Slowest Developing States In Nigeria by bibina: 6:15pm On May 25, 2012
micoco: mehn, i dont wish no one death, but i sure do wish Uduaghan the same fate as Ibori. Am in Asaba now, just came in from (guess where) uyo! And i must confess that Asaba is its complete opposite and this is coming from a Delta state indigene. Nuff said.

I like it you mentioned Uyo! meanwhile Akpabio has oppositions everywhere. Leave your gov my brother, Naija people no like better thing. Akpabio all the way!!
Re: Worst Governor And Slowest Developing States In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:31pm On May 25, 2012
Spirit of Okija: And the worst governors are....

1. Aregberascal.. The only man that can make Rochas look good.. Spent 300million to build a dam that will generate 15,000watts of power (equivalent of 1 IpassMYneighbor generator)

2. Rochas Otimpku Kerosene 100 Naira Stipend Okorocha.. The media man!! This guy has been in office for barely a year, but has appeared in the media more times than even governors who are currently on their second term and yet he hasnt completed a single project in the state..

Thats him and his 50,000 liters tanker of a wife

[img]http://2.bp..com/-5aWXkQnmlfU/Tz0qtPM4iRI/AAAAAAAAAwc/DFhQi53Moa8/s1600/imo.jpg[/img]

hahahahahaha.... U wan kill me with laughter lol.

1 Like

Re: Worst Governor And Slowest Developing States In Nigeria by tjmc: 6:31pm On May 25, 2012
fried-rice:
I think it's a "too close to call" contest between Uduaghan and Theodore Orji

u forgot elechi martins of ebonyi
Re: Worst Governor And Slowest Developing States In Nigeria by edogu(m): 6:31pm On May 25, 2012
As for me i think the worst governor should be chief martin elechi. The man has totally erase all d achievement made by sam egwu. *no drinking water* poor road* he's even trying to kill d rice mill industry in d state.* d poverty rate has doubled.
Re: Worst Governor And Slowest Developing States In Nigeria by asidere(m): 6:36pm On May 25, 2012
Emmanuel eweta uduaghan of Delta state is the number one governor for backwardness in Nigeria.dem say warri no dey carry last but you be last.How i wish oshiomole was the governor of delta state with such huge allocations, then delta state would have been like London.Emmanuel Uduanghan of delta state the undisputed backward governor
Re: Worst Governor And Slowest Developing States In Nigeria by Johnsinia(m): 6:36pm On May 25, 2012
Worst gov
1. All northern govs join 2gada won d crown
2. Delta gov
3. Abia gov
4. Benue,kogi govs
5.Ondo,osun,kwara,ebonyi govs.
my state gov fall in no.5(ebonyi st)
Re: Worst Governor And Slowest Developing States In Nigeria by brabus(m): 6:40pm On May 25, 2012
grin grin Gov. Goodluck Jonathan of FCT takes the crown.

1 Like

Re: Worst Governor And Slowest Developing States In Nigeria by omenziate(m): 6:40pm On May 25, 2012
For SEast, na tie between Elechi and T.A Orji but SWest has to b Amosun o, d man that left his office in Abeokuta to commission a garage in sango ota becos they tiled dat portion . Northerners don't expect much from their governors as long as dey have enof money to marry their 4 wives and reproduce like viruses.
Re: Worst Governor And Slowest Developing States In Nigeria by Coenvict: 6:40pm On May 25, 2012
Peter obi of Anambra State, high school fees, no infrastructure, no local govt election since 6 yrs upon all the internal revenue we get ranking highest after Lagos yet this man have nothing to offer. Peter Obi is a curse to Anambra state using state fund 4 his personal business, look at what is happening in APGA just because of his incompitent. Just com to Anambra and go to a place called Okpoko and u wil see what am talking about, any project from the federal govt he would assume as he did it even the private individuals, the project he show in television don by him are projects that already exit he would just repaint it and show then in TV as his project. EFCC should probe him after his tenure.
Re: Worst Governor And Slowest Developing States In Nigeria by nwosas(m): 6:53pm On May 25, 2012
Emmanuel Uduaghan should and must be d winner of dis title. Ibori would SURELY win Uduaghan even from prison if an election is conducted btw dem. Ibori try.
Re: Worst Governor And Slowest Developing States In Nigeria by tigerleggs(m): 6:55pm On May 25, 2012
achi4u: my broda we no foget am o!,
nah late comer u be.
oya rush go back
olodo!
How dare you call me olodo for saying ma mind? Thunder fire ya black ar$e. Ezi NL
Re: Worst Governor And Slowest Developing States In Nigeria by Fornorth(m): 7:08pm On May 25, 2012
Guys my kano state governor is the worst coz he is DRUG ADDICT
Re: Worst Governor And Slowest Developing States In Nigeria by holysina(m): 7:10pm On May 25, 2012
kliffo: Not from Abia, but T A Orji should be the worst governor. No visible development in that state.

atlist dey ar invisible developments in abia state. De man is such a backward monk....lolz

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Joe Ajaero To Residents: Stock Up Your House, Imo Will Be On Indefinite Lockdow / Desmond Elliot Undergoes Accreditation With Grandma (photo) / Bodies Of Three Drowned Soldiers In Bayelsa Recovered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.