Stats: 3,152,623 members, 7,816,563 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

Reuben Abati Explains Why The President Didn't Say Amen To Anti Corruption Pray - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reuben Abati Explains Why The President Didn't Say Amen To Anti Corruption Pray (24153 Views)

Six Lessons We Have Learnt By Reuben Abati / Abati Explains Why The president Didn't Say Amen To anti Corruption Prayer / Abati Explains why The President didn't Say Amen To anti-Corruption prayer (2) (3) (4)

Re: Reuben Abati Explains Why The President Didn't Say Amen To Anti Corruption Pray by Nobody: 10:50am On May 29, 2012
I fear o. make he just be joke. Yu too much guys
Re: Reuben Abati Explains Why The President Didn't Say Amen To Anti Corruption Pray by unbiasedjudge(m): 11:08am On May 29, 2012
olyivy:
Even when they are abusing others themselves?!

lol at the highlighted
Re: Reuben Abati Explains Why The President Didn't Say Amen To Anti Corruption Pray by Yehman(m): 11:56am On May 29, 2012
Meetshoe! mtcheeew!
Re: Reuben Abati Explains Why The President Didn't Say Amen To Anti Corruption Pray by TheShopKeeper(m): 11:58am On May 29, 2012
Satire to the fullest!!!!
Re: Reuben Abati Explains Why The President Didn't Say Amen To Anti Corruption Pray by katolistic(m): 12:14pm On May 29, 2012
Reuben Abati....na wa oh so all this your Gragra for Guardian and TV na #wash[/size][size=8pt][b][/b]
Re: Reuben Abati Explains Why The President Didn't Say Amen To Anti Corruption Pray by dont8(m): 1:34pm On May 29, 2012
unbiasedjudge:

Must you abuse others to make your points? Grow up dude!
Grow up? Maybe you should tell the poster that! I only call a spade of what it is, though no offence intended, but I can't just imagine what people are posting in this thread after how many correction. *SMH*
Re: Reuben Abati Explains Why The President Didn't Say Amen To Anti Corruption Pray by Coldfaya(m): 2:53pm On May 29, 2012
oooh boy don't i luv NL!! Dis topic wit ppls comments has got me laffing like a junkie. *falling from my bench* over n over again.....bwahahaha grin grin grin
Re: Reuben Abati Explains Why The President Didn't Say Amen To Anti Corruption Pray by fisfem(m): 3:00pm On May 29, 2012
I neva knew Nairaland is this interested, luv u guys.
Re: Reuben Abati Explains Why The President Didn't Say Amen To Anti Corruption Pray by fisfem(m): 3:01pm On May 29, 2012
I neva knew Nairaland can be this interested, luv u guys.
Re: Reuben Abati Explains Why The President Didn't Say Amen To Anti Corruption Pray by NovusHomo(m): 3:03pm On May 29, 2012
"AMEN"! The newest, biggest problem facing the failed State called Nigeria. God, help us all!!!
Re: Reuben Abati Explains Why The President Didn't Say Amen To Anti Corruption Pray by SisiKill1: 3:14pm On May 29, 2012
ogugua88:

If you read the whole thread, then you would've known that I later realized that the piece was a spoof. I don't frequent Wazobia. Nowhere in OP's post is satire mentioned. Nowhere on the homepage is satire mentioned next to the link for this page. I didn't check the source. My bad. I don't think fuel price or your security was affected by my error though.

LMFAO!!!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Reuben Abati Explains Why The President Didn't Say Amen To Anti Corruption Pray by Beaf: 3:25pm On May 29, 2012
...Several pages after hearing the desperate prayers of his "highly intelligent 'worshippers'," Beaf finally saunters in, sits on the loo, cracks open a beer and...

One day is one day! Unu go take laf broke goat waist o! grin grin grin
Re: Reuben Abati Explains Why The President Didn't Say Amen To Anti Corruption Pray by SisiKill1: 3:32pm On May 29, 2012
^^^ Tee hee hee cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Did you see 'em clamoring for your head on a stake?

Bwahahahaha!!! cheesy cheesy

Oy! I love NL.
Re: Reuben Abati Explains Why The President Didn't Say Amen To Anti Corruption Pray by Akiika: 3:48pm On May 29, 2012
I don't support GEJ administration but i can bet Abati will not put out this dumb statement.....funny though!
Re: Reuben Abati Explains Why The President Didn't Say Amen To Anti Corruption Pray by Nobody: 4:10pm On May 29, 2012
logica: I commend you for identifying your error. But I beg to differ; inability to identify a piece of satire (spoof for those less literally inclined) can be dangerous. Indeed I have learnt to know your audience well before trying to entertain them with concepts way over their heads.

And FYI, satires are generally identified by the content without being explicitly labeled as one. A sharp mind will identify one without even reading the whole article. It's like saying you need to have a poem attached with the word "poem" before you can tell what it is. If you are sharp and have a good sense of humor, you can smell a satire from a mile away.

I didn't recognize it as a satire because Abati's "logic" in the satire is not far from what and how our politicians think of us. As mumus.
Re: Reuben Abati Explains Why The President Didn't Say Amen To Anti Corruption Pray by razznaija(f): 5:43pm On May 29, 2012
I still want to believe that there are some reasonable people on NL that know that anything that is culled up from Wazobiareports is fake and should not be taken seriously.
Re: Reuben Abati Explains Why The President Didn't Say Amen To Anti Corruption Pray by cesil92: 6:10pm On May 29, 2012
Can't believe Abati has the gutts to say this. How come GEJ and other top Govt officials exhausted the number of Amens the same time? Protocol only permits a fixed number of Amens but the protocol permits unlimited number of stealing, corruption and looting. English Language and Education a good tool for cunny lies and deceit
Re: Reuben Abati Explains Why The President Didn't Say Amen To Anti Corruption Pray by ITbomb(m): 6:37pm On May 29, 2012
O God , not again , on page 7?
cesil92: Can't believe Abati has the gutts to say this. How come GEJ and other top Govt officials exhausted the number of Amens the same time? Protocol only permits a fixed number of Amens but the protocol permits unlimited number of stealing, corruption and looting. English Language and Education a good tool for cunny lies and deceit
Re: Reuben Abati Explains Why The President Didn't Say Amen To Anti Corruption Pray by saganuwa: 6:52pm On May 29, 2012
This guy is an effing 1diot
Re: Reuben Abati Explains Why The President Didn't Say Amen To Anti Corruption Pray by 1025: 7:00pm On May 29, 2012
hahahahahahahaha, i love this useless jungle. do u know if joe continues saying amen to all prayers, he may run short of presidential amens and nigeria will be in trouble?
chai, how did we get to this laughable situation in life.
it shall never ever be well with pdp and their families. whether joe say amen to this one or not, so shall it be.
Re: Reuben Abati Explains Why The President Didn't Say Amen To Anti Corruption Pray by Beaf: 7:03pm On May 29, 2012
Sisi_Kill: ^^^ Tee hee hee cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Did you see 'em clamoring for your head on a stake?

Bwahahahaha!!! cheesy cheesy

Oy! I love NL.

Lovely Sista, werin man go do nau? I kept peeping in and laughing. Lol!
--Beaf sighs, "Sisi_Kill will kill me! There is nothing as attractive as a wikidly intelligent babe!--
Re: Reuben Abati Explains Why The President Didn't Say Amen To Anti Corruption Pray by sheyguy: 7:30pm On May 29, 2012
One day one dey, Wazobia news go exhaust their own joke qouta
Re: Reuben Abati Explains Why The President Didn't Say Amen To Anti Corruption Pray by jamace(m): 8:36pm On May 29, 2012
grin See Naija o. Even prayers has quota system. Na wa o shocked grin
Re: Reuben Abati Explains Why The President Didn't Say Amen To Anti Corruption Pray by dont8(m): 10:49pm On May 29, 2012
ITbomb: O God , not again , on page 7?
I tire o! Maybe when it get to 100 they'll know better. When I made a comment, someone said I should grow up, but some comments here are disgusting and irritating to read, jeez.
Re: Reuben Abati Explains Why The President Didn't Say Amen To Anti Corruption Pray by Megabyts(m): 11:46pm On May 29, 2012
I bet GEJ i afraid to incur the wrat of God as his predecessor (Abacha) did, when he invited imams,pastors,and magicians to aso rock and said amen to all thier prayers and incantations.
Re: Reuben Abati Explains Why The President Didn't Say Amen To Anti Corruption Pray by dmjoguns: 8:35am On May 30, 2012
GEJ and Abati are indeed funny and dubious. How will there be a quota of amen,and abati even demands that religious body should comply. Abati indeed has faltered and needs serous deliverance.
Re: Reuben Abati Explains Why The President Didn't Say Amen To Anti Corruption Pray by dont8(m): 1:23pm On May 30, 2012
dmjoguns: GEJ and Abati are indeed funny and dubious. How will there be a quota of amen,and abati even demands that religious body should comply. Abati indeed has faltered and needs serous deliverance.
Seriously, are you for real? Or you're a reporter for Wazobia or whatever?
Re: Reuben Abati Explains Why The President Didn't Say Amen To Anti Corruption Pray by bakila: 5:53pm On May 30, 2012
gregg2: Wazobia Reports and Wazobia FM only crack jokes.
They never mean whatever they say.

It is still sad that the joke for this president refers to the obvious.
Re: Reuben Abati Explains Why The President Didn't Say Amen To Anti Corruption Pray by bafor: 11:02pm On May 30, 2012
Abeg, where this presidential amen quota dey for our constitution? shocked shocked . I need to know this since I have a constitution in my house. Na money dey make Mr Reuben Abati dey yarn nonsense soo cheesy cheesy cheesy.
Re: Reuben Abati Explains Why The President Didn't Say Amen To Anti Corruption Pray by Suljosh: 4:11pm On Oct 03, 2012
This reuben abati mst have smoked d wrng leave.
Re: Reuben Abati Explains Why The President Didn't Say Amen To Anti Corruption Pray by ylaa(f): 9:19am On Apr 22, 2013
a ph.d holder could also be a fool. am sure if the prayer was not against corruption, the say called constitutional numbers of amen would not been exhausted. may God disgrace all these bunch of fools.

Cable Car Project On The Verge Of Completion – Fashola / Buhari Yet To Arrive Nigeria Two Days After Leaving U.S. / Pastor Okezie Atani Has Been Released