Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,619 members, 7,816,544 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

Ogun State To Construct Air-conditioned Pedestrian Bridge. - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ogun State To Construct Air-conditioned Pedestrian Bridge. (16301 Views)

Pedestrian Bridge Collapses On Taxi In Kano, 7 Die (Photo) / Pictures Of Air Conditioned Pedestrian Bridge In Port Harcourt. / Sadiku Bus-stop, Lagos "Killer" Pedestrian-Bridge (WITH PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogun State To Construct Air-conditioned Pedestrian Bridge. by Nobody: 3:18am On May 31, 2012
The Government is sleeping!
Re: Ogun State To Construct Air-conditioned Pedestrian Bridge. by deb(m): 6:31am On May 31, 2012
Nigerian politicians should be churning out comedy movies enmass. Imagine air-conditioned pedestrian bridge is d next project by Ogun state with all their other & more important pending infrastructural development needs. That state should be among d worst states in Nigeria in terms of infrastructural development, and now they want to start with airconditioned bridge cheesy.

I think they shd start by installing AC in their blocked brains so they can think right.

Anyway the root of everything is to steal and steal and steal money.
Re: Ogun State To Construct Air-conditioned Pedestrian Bridge. by Abagworo(m): 7:30am On May 31, 2012
Re: Ogun State To Construct Air-conditioned Pedestrian Bridge. by ak47mann(m): 8:41am On May 31, 2012
hahahahahahahahahahahahahaa grin grin
Re: Ogun State To Construct Air-conditioned Pedestrian Bridge. by icez: 9:30am On May 31, 2012
Ejiné:

Okay, if I get you right, there will be sugarmummies relaxing in the air-conditioned bridge, yes?

grin grin
Re: Ogun State To Construct Air-conditioned Pedestrian Bridge. by icez: 11:08am On May 31, 2012
hmm......
Re: Ogun State To Construct Air-conditioned Pedestrian Bridge. by kooto(m): 12:08pm On May 31, 2012
I don't think it's a good idea for now, considering, considering bad politics, lack of continuity,very low maintenance culture,insecurity etc, even if it is going to be powered by the companies or shapping malls [assuming it's industrial/shopping area], I still think an open foot bridge will be ok and economical.
Re: Ogun State To Construct Air-conditioned Pedestrian Bridge. by brabus(m): 12:28pm On May 31, 2012
Ogun Gov Scorecard.

1. Demolition of Golf resort (personally supervised by His Excellency)

2. Banks shut down for over 5 months (first in Nigeria)

3. Scrapped TAI SOLARIN UNIVERSITY OF EDUCATION (TASUED) due to the fact that much funds was needed to effectively run the institution annually in #732 million

4. EXPAND the existing 4-lane Totoro-sokori road to 6-lanes with [size=15]N1.3 billion[/size]! Waoh! Expand 2.4km (4 lane) road to 6-lanes for N1.3 billion.

5. Purchased Armoured Personnel Carriers N4 billion to fight crimes in the state. Yet, Banks remained shut down and robbery didn't reduce.

6. Convert one of the 7 Cargo Airport, approved by late President, Umar Musa Yar’adua, to a dump site.

God Bless Ogun State!
Re: Ogun State To Construct Air-conditioned Pedestrian Bridge. by icez: 12:37pm On May 31, 2012
brabus: Ogun Gov Scorecard.

1. Demolition of Golf resort (personally supervised by His Excellency)

2. Banks shut down for over 5 months (first in Nigeria)

3. Scrapped TAI SOLARIN UNIVERSITY OF EDUCATION (TASUED) due to the fact that much funds was needed to effectively run the institution annually in #732 million

4. EXPAND the existing 4-lane Totoro-sokori road to 6-lanes with [size=15]N1.3 billion[/size]! Waoh! Expand 2.4km (4 lane) road to 6-lanes for N1.3 billion.

5. Purchased Armoured Personnel Carriers N4 billion to fight crimes in the state. Yet, Banks remained shut down and robbery didn't reduce.

6. Convert one of the 7 Cargo Airport, approved by late President, Umar Musa Yar’adua, to a dump site.

God Bless Ogun State!

grin grin grin grin
Re: Ogun State To Construct Air-conditioned Pedestrian Bridge. by REDshouse(m): 12:51pm On May 31, 2012
Beaf:

Ah ah! E be like say dis one na NURTW wen don shak alomo bitters!
"Innovation!" English don suffer!

Dude, the only innovative thing about that id!otic bridge is tha fact that it is a brazen attempt to steal money by people like you and Gbawe.

Nematode.
but the fact is that it will add more value to ogun state and will bring development to the people of the area so mr beaf or hot dog be informed in other not to be deform
Re: Ogun State To Construct Air-conditioned Pedestrian Bridge. by brabus(m): 1:18pm On May 31, 2012
REDs house: but the fact is that it will add more value to ogun state and will bring development to the people of the area so mr beaf or hot dog be informed in other not to be deform

I'm not in support of beaf but did u just say 4-lane road expanded to 6-lanes would add more value to the people of the area?

Ask Tantalizers, Sweet Sensation, Big Treat, Mr Biggs and others, how do they survive in Ogun state?

I was shocked when I went to Big Treat which has shutdown anyway, they do sell beer like 'Mama Kate Beer Palour'. Tantalizer and Sweet Sensation do run 'buka cybercafe' (not Hotspots or Telecenters) to boost sales. Dem dey even light candle at times.

Talking from experience.
Re: Ogun State To Construct Air-conditioned Pedestrian Bridge. by Beaf: 1:29pm On May 31, 2012
REDs house: but the fact is that it will add more value to ogun state and will bring development to the people of the area so mr beaf or hot dog be informed in other not to be deform

O'boy! You need to buy a hyena or monkey and start clowning (especially around the "airconditioned bridge"wink! You will make a lot of money! Lol! grin
Re: Ogun State To Construct Air-conditioned Pedestrian Bridge. by Beaf: 1:34pm On May 31, 2012
brabus:

I'm not in support of beaf but did u just say 4-lane road expanded to 6-lanes would add more value to the people of the area?

Ask Tantalizers, Sweet Sensation, Big Treat, Mr Biggs and others, how do they survive in Ogun state?

I was shocked when I went to Big Treat which has shutdown anyway, they do sell beer like 'Mama Kate Beer Palour'. Tantalizer and Sweet Sensation do run 'buka cybercafe' (not Hotspots or Telecenters) to boost sales. Dem dey even light candle at times.

Talking from experience.

[size=14pt]Bros! You don wound me!
It can't be real! Yet the good gov is dreaming of an "airconditioned bridge!" Amosun!
Kpuho! Kpuho!! Kpuho!!!

One day is day! Unu go take laf kill my baby goat o![/size] grin

Re: Ogun State To Construct Air-conditioned Pedestrian Bridge. by icez: 2:28pm On May 31, 2012
Beaf:

O'boy! You need to buy a hyena or monkey and start clowning (especially around the "airconditioned bridge"wink! You will make a lot of money! Lol! grin

grin grin grin grin
Re: Ogun State To Construct Air-conditioned Pedestrian Bridge. by ak47mann(m): 3:11pm On May 31, 2012
brabus:

Talking from experience.
grin grin grin
Re: Ogun State To Construct Air-conditioned Pedestrian Bridge. by phabouluz(m): 4:09pm On May 31, 2012
salakobaba: The Ogun State Government on Monday announced its plan to construct the first pedestrian bridge in Abeokuta , the state capital. Governor Ibikunle Amosun says the bridge will be air-conditioned.
The bridge will be built around the famous Ibara roundabout of the ancient town, and is expected to reduce traffic congestion and accidents at the ever busy junction.
Mr. Amosun made the disclosure while commissioning the 2.5km Ibara-Ita-Eko road in Abeokuta which gulped a total of N1.3bn
http://premiumtimesng.com/news/national/5340-ogun_to_construct_air-conditioned_pedestrian_bridge.html

2.5km road 1.3bn,this is amusing. It cost 196m to construct 1.8km road in Niger Delta where its more costly cos of obvious reasons & as the project manager we spent just a litlle around 50m for the project,how on earth will a governor open his mouth & tell us 1.3b for 2.5km road.is this democracy or armed robbery
Re: Ogun State To Construct Air-conditioned Pedestrian Bridge. by Nobody: 4:36pm On May 31, 2012
[size=12pt]He ℓ̊Ƨ̷̜̩̌̋ planning T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ scrap ƛ whole University because ☀̤̣̈̇f N500M dept and he ℓ̊Ƨ̷̜̩̌̋ wasting tax payers money on useless projects; H̶̲̥̅̊o̲̣̥W̶̲̥̅̊ will he know ђhe value ☀̤̣̈̇f university education when he did not pass through it; OND graduate from Moshood Abiola Poly, Ϟ☺w deciding ђhe faith ☀̤̣̈̇f Profs. DRs M.Sc holders. Thank God ƒσя NUC that place him I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ his position.
Re: Ogun State To Construct Air-conditioned Pedestrian Bridge. by icez: 5:24pm On May 31, 2012
phabouluz:

2.5km road 1.3bn,this is amusing. It cost 196m to construct 1.8km road in Niger Delta where its more costly cos of obvious reasons & as the project manager we spent just a litlle around 50m for the project,how on earth will a governor open his mouth & tell us 1.3b for 2.5km road.is this democracy or armed robbery

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Ogun State To Construct Air-conditioned Pedestrian Bridge. by itoldu: 5:44pm On May 31, 2012
Just a thought: The a.c. for my crib no dey too chillin. swthrt, i know just where we are gona have our night out grin. if they ask, we just say "we were too tired to get home."
Re: Ogun State To Construct Air-conditioned Pedestrian Bridge. by icez: 5:53pm On May 31, 2012
itoldu: Just a thought: The a.c. for my crib no dey too chillin. swthrt, i know just where we are gona have our night out grin. if they ask, we just say "we were too tired to get home."

grin grin grin grin
Re: Ogun State To Construct Air-conditioned Pedestrian Bridge. by Nobody: 7:42pm On May 31, 2012
salakobaba: The Ogun State Government on Monday announced its plan to construct the first pedestrian bridge in Abeokuta , the state capital. Governor Ibikunle Amosun says the bridge will be air-conditioned.
The bridge will be built around the famous Ibara roundabout of the ancient town, and is expected to reduce traffic congestion and accidents at the ever busy junction.
Mr. Amosun made the disclosure while commissioning the 2.5km Ibara-Ita-Eko road in Abeokuta which gulped a total of N1.3bn
http://premiumtimesng.com/news/national/5340-ogun_to_construct_air-conditioned_pedestrian_bridge.html

Some sick governors with sick ideas!

While some contract free marriages, some will built airconditined pedestrian bridges, some marries underaged girls, some encourages BH to unleash mayhem on their poeple, some place their citizenry in servitude and bondage via tolled gates, some fantasizes of becoming emperors via castro and aluta ideas.
WHILE THE CITIZENS ARE DENIED BASIC NECESSITIES!

What a dearth of true leadership!
Soooooooooooooooosickening.....................
Re: Ogun State To Construct Air-conditioned Pedestrian Bridge. by Beaf: 7:07am On Jun 01, 2012
phabouluz:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

[size=23pt]Where is Gbawe, the defender of this horrific sacrilege?[/size]
Re: Ogun State To Construct Air-conditioned Pedestrian Bridge. by Johnny(m): 7:14am On Jun 01, 2012
Arrant nonsense!!!!!
Re: Ogun State To Construct Air-conditioned Pedestrian Bridge. by younglad007(m): 11:45am On Oct 04, 2012
This is just a waste of public fund
Re: Ogun State To Construct Air-conditioned Pedestrian Bridge. by Faun(m): 6:37pm On Jul 21, 2014
Very progressive! grin

2 Likes

Re: Ogun State To Construct Air-conditioned Pedestrian Bridge. by Kenai: 6:31pm On Jun 04, 2015
Where is the bridge?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Normal Traffic Operations Resume In USA / Nigeria Loses Revenue From Aviation As Ghana Leads / FG To Privatise Airports Soon- Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.