Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,632 members, 7,827,351 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

Did I Steal My Friend's Girlfriend? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Did I Steal My Friend's Girlfriend? (9684 Views)

I'm Feeling Tense, I Saw My Best Friend Girlfriend's Boobs / Why Do Guys Ask Out Their Friend's Girlfriend. / Mogbe.she Steal My Debit Card!i Will Never Trust Nigerian Girls Again: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did I Steal My Friend's Girlfriend? by Nobody: 9:17pm On Nov 21, 2007
D-reloaded:

and?

and we'll know if truly he loves her or shes just the winning price
Re: Did I Steal My Friend's Girlfriend? by Dreloaded(f): 9:18pm On Nov 21, 2007
Did you read this?

I really appreciate your comment, but there is something i have grown to discover as a man, if you want to go and start digging all the rubble in peoples past lives, you probably may not live beyond tomorrow, most importantly too is the fact that other people have married under worse situations, what matters most is how we see ourselves at present, what if i tell you i have slept with over 400 women, it doesnt change who i am now, does it? if my baby has slept with just myself and i don't love her of what use is she in my house, if she has slept with all the men and i appreciate her when i see her, man we will have God's blessings. i guess what matters most is now and tomorrow, yesterday is gone and gone with its evils.

Sure he could be full of crap, but he could also be truthful in this regards and if he is, then he deserves to be happy with her.
Re: Did I Steal My Friend's Girlfriend? by Nobody: 9:23pm On Nov 21, 2007
I really appreciate your comment, but there is something i have grown to discover as a man, if you want to go and start digging all the rubble in peoples past lives, you probably may not live beyond tomorrow, most importantly too is the fact that other people have married under worse situations, what matters most is how we see ourselves at present, what if i tell you i have slept with over 400 women, it doesnt change who i am now, does it? if my baby has slept with just myself and i don't love her of what use is she in my house, if she has slept with all the men and i appreciate her when i see her, man we will have God's blessings. i guess what matters most is now and tomorrow, yesterday is gone and gone with its evils.

we all feel this way as long as its not our competitive friend who did her. believe me, he will start seeing it in his dreams
Re: Did I Steal My Friend's Girlfriend? by Dreloaded(f): 9:28pm On Nov 21, 2007
lol and what if it turns out she wasnt lying
Re: Did I Steal My Friend's Girlfriend? by Nobody: 9:33pm On Nov 21, 2007
i think the last person i'll believe is a girl who just broke a long time friendship. even if it was competitive. the girl's desparate.
Re: Did I Steal My Friend's Girlfriend? by IdeyVex1(m): 9:53pm On Nov 21, 2007
My man,
As is usual with me, am going to be very frank with you.
Carry go! Nothing do you.  But check well.  Did you tell the story as it went? Did you modify any part of it to make yourself happy.
I can authoritatively tell you the following based on my escapades:

1. Your "friend?" did not sleep with that chic. that is why him dey beef you.  Therefore, you did not steal the chic from him as she was never his in the first place. he is just feeling bad that you got what he did not get.
2. The girl might be a hoe! Do your ground search very well.

run your mind back through the period the girl came while your friend was there.  What was the nature of their relationship? Did it seem to be one of sex?  Be very open while doing that.

If after you've looked at all this and you are satisfied, then carry go! Broken marriage shall not be your portion.  As for your friend, try to make it up with the guy, but if im still dey beef, then make im put im prick for stone.

@Zigam
Oh boy, which continent you come from? Men (some) boast about the number of ladies they've slept with. I know a few who still do.
2ndly, you are full of shit! You need to develop your mind boy!!

@ Candies
I love your posts. you are simply being realistic. Tell Them!!

@ Patking
There is no proof that the girl was ever his friend's bedmate. So she can not continue to be one.

I dey VEX!!
Re: Did I Steal My Friend's Girlfriend? by Dreloaded(f): 10:09pm On Nov 21, 2007
skyope:

i think the last person i'll believe is a girl who just broke a long time friendship. even if it was competitive. the girl's desparate.

You obviously have issues with females. Was she supposed to stay in a "rlationship" where the guy pretty much decribed her as being a prostitute? even the Op said that the friend was picking up girls at nightclubs while his then gf was sitting at home. If the Op's words are true, the girl's lucky to have found a better person
Re: Did I Steal My Friend's Girlfriend? by Nobody: 10:26pm On Nov 21, 2007
D-reloaded:

You obviously have issues with females. Was she supposed to stay in a "rlationship" where the guy pretty much decribed her as being a prostitute? even the Op said that the friend was picking up girls at nightclubs while his then girlfriend was sitting at home. If the Op's words are true, the girl's lucky to have found a better person

ah. from where exactly was this conclusion (You obviously have issues with females). i have nothing against the cutie. but rather in the guys true feelings. he is feeling victorious and not in love. look at his words i quoted above, he is dissing his own long friend. all for 'who did her' price giving competition. he posted to get thumbs up from u guys so he can feel happy about himself. and his acheivement.
Re: Did I Steal My Friend's Girlfriend? by Nobody: 10:31pm On Nov 21, 2007
and thats why he sounds like the all innocent guy. who's bestfriends girl fell in love with him. its a bit nollywood
Re: Did I Steal My Friend's Girlfriend? by chukymoney(m): 11:19pm On Nov 21, 2007
Why is it that every one is commending the guy,bros hope you did not intimidate your guy.cos he used your place as a meeting point. Beware some girls can be dangerous.
What is you financial status,lets compare it with that of your friend,the girl can also go look for his own boyfriend instead of waiting for a friends friend,some girls are looking for a place to perch.
And by the way what have you been waiting for all these while that you cant get a girl of you own,until your friend brought a girl for you?.
Re: Did I Steal My Friend's Girlfriend? by Nobody: 1:22am On Nov 22, 2007
chukymoney:

Why is it that every one is commending the guy,bros hope you did not intimidate your guy.because he used your place as a meeting point. Beware some girls can be dangerous.
What is you financial status,lets compare it with that of your friend,the girl can also go look for his own boyfriend instead of waiting for a friends friend,some girls are looking for a place to perch.
And by the way what have you been waiting for all these while that you can't get a girl of you own,until your friend brought a girl for you?.
Bulls Eye!!
I no support the guy at all.
The girl is just an opportunist.
Re: Did I Steal My Friend's Girlfriend? by Dreloaded(f): 1:23am On Nov 22, 2007
Sane people are applauding the OP because he's actually treating the girl better than the OP's friend. That's all it is and there's nothing wrong with that.
Re: Did I Steal My Friend's Girlfriend? by Nobody: 1:26am On Nov 22, 2007
I pity the poster no be small.
sadWhy do good guys always fall into
the hands of scheming two-timing bitches?
I pity the poster o!
Re: Did I Steal My Friend's Girlfriend? by Dreloaded(f): 1:29am On Nov 22, 2007
Cool. Another one who has a problem with women.
Re: Did I Steal My Friend's Girlfriend? by muyannie: 2:41am On Nov 22, 2007
Guy, yo friend is a big time loser!enjoy yo self, grin
Re: Did I Steal My Friend's Girlfriend? by na2day2(m): 6:06am On Nov 22, 2007
una neva marry by now? na wetin u dey wait 4? oya go marry am sharp sharp leave that other bobo make hin dey cry for yonder. i now pronounce u " oga and madam" u r married now oooo. grin grin grin
Re: Did I Steal My Friend's Girlfriend? by Nobody: 7:46am On Nov 22, 2007
@de-reloaded. Do you see yourself as a price the guy with the best game plan wins? What happens when a game player comes along? See its a guy thing. He's just happy he won. Its a short time feeling. He'll get over it. Believe me, as you might have noticed from other male's comment, it feels good to get a girl your competitive friend could not. Ask your male friends.
Re: Did I Steal My Friend's Girlfriend? by Nobody: 8:53am On Nov 22, 2007
Prize not price. Sorry
Re: Did I Steal My Friend's Girlfriend? by zheroes(m): 9:18am On Nov 22, 2007
skyope
"@de-reloaded. Do you see yourself as a price the guy with the best game plan wins? What happens when a game player comes along? See its a guy thing. He's just happy he won. Its a short time feeling. He'll get over it. Believe me, as you might have noticed from other male's comment, it feels good to get a girl your competitive friend could not. Ask your male friends."

once again, i will say i appreciate your comments. if i was my friend i would feel like killing, because i would see it as defeat and intimidation, if it is sleeping with women at this stage there is nothing there no more, look we are guys, if a guy has slept with a girl if she goes, he doesnt feel bad especially when you do not intend to take her serious, because " HE HAS BEEN THERE", you know what i mean. i later discovered why my friend was angry: BECAUSE SHE WAS A VIRGIN. hey! hey hey! i have been there severally. I KNOW.

A guy can go clubbing without bringing a girl home, i am an example, similarly some girls are not the evil you think them to be, and some so called angels are the devil himself, so if you discover a compatible mate, man carry go.

i know a lot of guys may not really like this, i wouldnt myself, this is no game here, it is LIVE, it is LIVE because our love today is greater than yesterday, today less than tomorrow.

our views are bound to be different, thats why no matter how harsh anyone may sound i try to reply as polite as possible.

cheers.
Re: Did I Steal My Friend's Girlfriend? by zheroes(m): 9:20am On Nov 22, 2007
skyope
"@de-reloaded. Do you see yourself as a price the guy with the best game plan wins? What happens when a game player comes along? See its a guy thing. He's just happy he won. Its a  short time feeling. He'll get over it. Believe me, as you might have noticed from other male's comment, it feels good to get a girl your competitive friend could not. Ask your male friends."

once again, i will say i appreciate your comments. if i was my friend i would feel like killing, because i would see it as defeat and intimidation, if it is sleeping with women at this stage there is nothing there no more, look we are guys, if a guy has slept with a girl if she goes, he doesnt feel bad especially when you do not intend to take her serious, because " HE HAS BEEN THERE", you know what i mean.  i later discovered why my friend was angry: BECAUSE SHE WAS A VIRGIN. hey! hey hey! i have been there severally. I KNOW.

A guy can go clubbing without bringing a girl home, i am an example, similarly some girls are not the evil you think them to be, and some so called angels are the devil himself, so if you discover a compatible mate, man carry go.

i know a lot of guys may not really like this, i wouldnt myself, this is no game here, it is LIVE, it is LIVE because our love today is greater than yesterday, today less than tomorrow.

our views are bound to be different, thats why no matter how harsh anyone may sound i try to reply as polite as possible.

cheers.
Re: Did I Steal My Friend's Girlfriend? by Nobody: 9:48am On Nov 22, 2007
Well you sound sincere. And its your life. You are the one who knows your true feelings. Do as your heart demands.
Re: Did I Steal My Friend's Girlfriend? by zigam(m): 12:36pm On Nov 22, 2007
@ I dey Vex, 

You know Candies has a better argument than you and both of us have settled.  However, no need to bandy words with you because I have assessed how worthless you are. 

I said not every person can open mouth and say he has slept with a girl, and in your post, you still said some people boast of it.  So, my question is - what is the difference between not every person and ‘some people?  I can't understand what a Street Boy like you is doing here.  What is difficult in making your point without insult?  You need to brush yourself up – at least my younger brother can take you on English lesson classes - free lectures.

This post will be my last rejoinder to any of your irrational post(s). Yevonowie like you.
Re: Did I Steal My Friend's Girlfriend? by chychy(f): 12:55pm On Nov 22, 2007
I agree with Kewe.

Whatever your friend feels, sorry abt that.

As long as u both love each other, she chose u n u chose her, that's all that matters.

Afterall, he was spoiling her name because he could not have her.
Re: Did I Steal My Friend's Girlfriend? by buttyelele: 1:31pm On Nov 22, 2007
the truth of the matter is girls already have a picture of the kind of guy they want to date or marry, as the case may be. Obviously from the word go, she found u to be better, dats probably why she didint give in to ur friend.

you did well by asking ur friend first before u went ahead with it, and he should have been plain with u, telling u the truth about the whole thing.

so i dont blame u 100%, but the truth is if he told u she was asking the girl out, and he doesnt reside in abuja u would have gone ahead with asking her out and gotten her, but u were just smart.

And i cant judge u cos i dont know how close u are to ur guy, obviously not very close or else he wouldnt lie to u.

you are definitely more opportuned than him, and it didnt help matters dat he came to stay in ur house, instead of an hotel, dat he didnt want u to have her number means he was afraid u had a better chance dan him, which u also knew and still went ahead with it, bottom line u took advantage of the situation and came out tops.

dat u want to marry her is a good thing, if u had just slept with her and left her, it would be different story.

all in all u have some blame but u made up for it by asking ur friend first and wanting to marry the girl.
Re: Did I Steal My Friend's Girlfriend? by seeu(m): 1:56pm On Nov 22, 2007
@I dey Vex,

It seems your problem is beyond you.  If you dey vex then make we run enter bush?  Zigam and Candies have reconciled despite their misunderstanding and that shows how mature they are. Now you came to spew out discord that no longer exists.  I believe you should hide your face in shame because if you had been in their shoes you would not have found it easy to let go.

There are other people in this thread and they never bought the case over, but you came up to show how difficult you find it to understand English.   According to Zigam, both of you are making the same point.  Why coming to backlash him?  It is you that should grow up and not Zigam.

I will advise Zigam not to respond to you because I know sooner or later you will be coming back to wash your dirty self. As for me, I don’t have anything against Zigam or Candies. They have made their points and I believe they are all right in a way.
Re: Did I Steal My Friend's Girlfriend? by eezzy(f): 2:29pm On Nov 22, 2007
No you did not steal anyone from anybody
Yes marry her if you see fit and we wish you wellooo!
Love is an elusive thing and when you find it, dont let small
things interfere - go for it.
Re: Did I Steal My Friend's Girlfriend? by akeye(f): 2:51pm On Nov 22, 2007
u've don notin wrong
go on .
Re: Did I Steal My Friend's Girlfriend? by option4301(m): 3:17pm On Nov 22, 2007
I once had that kind of experience in the university.He got married recently in PH without even telling me.The girl rejected him and toasted me herself.Never go close to your friend's girl friend/lover.Be it ex or current.The enemity lasts longer than u can imagine.If it's possible,just let go of that girl.My friend has not forgiven me for dating a girl that rejected his advances, He is still embittered.It ruins relationships.
Run away from that trap if you can!
Re: Did I Steal My Friend's Girlfriend? by seun001(m): 6:04pm On Nov 22, 2007
option4301:

I once had that kind of experience in the university.He got married recently in PH without even telling me.The girl rejected him and toasted me herself.Never go close to your friend's girl friend/lover.Be it ex or current.The enemity lasts longer than u can imagine.If it's possible,just let go of that girl.My friend has not forgiven me for dating a girl that rejected his advances, He is still embittered.It ruins relationships.
Run away from that trap if you can!

WORD!
the acrimony will never end.

@poster,i think u have lost ur friend(u shouldnt have gone ahead even when he said so) and u definately have to cut him out of ur life b4 he tries something nasty.again it depends on how close-knitted u are to ur friend meaning, do u hang out with other guys together cos he definately will start circulating unfounded stories and the painful part is that u wont get to hear it until the damage has been done.

i also question the motive of the girl,cos am thinking she just agreed to the better of two evils.i hope u dont mind my bashing ur girl ooo.
Re: Did I Steal My Friend's Girlfriend? by zheroes(m): 8:50am On Nov 23, 2007
@seun001,

"i also question the motive of the girl,because am thinking she just agreed to the better of two evils.i hope u don't mind my bashing your girl ooo."

hey man, no stress at all, i would have said worse if i were in your position.
Re: Did I Steal My Friend's Girlfriend? by lasmiles(f): 9:23am On Nov 23, 2007
ur friend is an ass-whip,follow ur heart joooooooooooooo, i wish u guys a happy married life
Re: Did I Steal My Friend's Girlfriend? by Gbemyte(f): 12:46pm On Nov 23, 2007
oh carry go,ve seen a situation where by a guy married a real prostitue from a brothel now they re happily married they did their 8yrs annivery on sunday.God 's ways re different from ours.Ur friend in a beast how could he ve talked ill of somebody.is jealous because u re ready to settle down. i wish u guys gud luck.Cheers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Walk-Out Of A Relationship Without Scars / Who Gave My Husband Anal Sex" Woman Cries Out / These Two Uganda Black Beautiful Ladies Will Make You Whoa!- Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.