Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,327 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:51 AM

Did I Steal My Friend's Girlfriend? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Did I Steal My Friend's Girlfriend? (9673 Views)

I'm Feeling Tense, I Saw My Best Friend Girlfriend's Boobs / Why Do Guys Ask Out Their Friend's Girlfriend. / Mogbe.she Steal My Debit Card!i Will Never Trust Nigerian Girls Again: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did I Steal My Friend's Girlfriend? by ndubest(m): 8:45am On Nov 21, 2007
ALL THAT GLITTERS IS NOT GOLD
look before you leap

i want to believe you are familiar with these quotes

My candid advice to you to make sure u find out the truth about all that transpired b/w ur friend and ur fiancee

if not your friend may be blacking mailing your wife in future and extorting you

even if it mean talking to them seperating and then bring them together to iron out issues

you have definitely made up your mind to marry her but CORRECT INFORMATION ABOUT HER PAST will make living with her easier and also prevent "HAD I KNOWN IN FUTURE"

good luck my guy, LOVE IS BLIND BUT I SEE GOOD
Re: Did I Steal My Friend's Girlfriend? by zigam(m): 8:50am On Nov 21, 2007
@candies,

You think every guy can openly say he slept with a girl?  What ego is there to boost?  I have never one day told any person that I slept with any girl despite they often see me with my girl friends.  Besides, none of my friends can also say such a thing because I know they always like to claim good guys which they are not.  Even when they sleep with any girl(s), they will still come and tell you that they are not interested to sleep with her.  I have not seen anything there that will warrant any guy to degrade himself to the extent of telling people any girl you sleep with.  Does it not sound foolish to say such a thing? 

Mr Poster, you are now making a hell of noise - why not ask the girl what was going on between her and your friend.  It seems you never cared to find out.  I believe, finding out from her will help you a lot.  Human beings can be tricky.
Re: Did I Steal My Friend's Girlfriend? by estylove1(f): 9:02am On Nov 21, 2007
he had to meet her one way or the other there is absolutely notin wrong in wat he did afterall he asked d friend who she was to him and he told his friend that he was interested and d same friend gave him a go ahead so wats d friend's stress now
@poster enjoy your new found love

i hav come to realise that when u meet a guy or a girl its either such a person is completely free i.e just came out from a broken relationship or d person is in a relationship afterall person go leave person to meet another person
whether friend's b/friend or friend's g/friend or ex
Re: Did I Steal My Friend's Girlfriend? by yimiton(f): 9:17am On Nov 21, 2007
@ Poster,
You haven't done anything wrong at all.
Your friend is a jealous jerk. Please go ahead with your lady.

No wonder the Bible says 'The rejected stone has become the corner Stone'

He rejected her and called her horrible names, you gave her love and appreciated her. You're having a wonderful time of your life and he's jealous.

If this will break your friendship with him, he's not worth being called your friend.
Break up with him and face your life and relationship.
Re: Did I Steal My Friend's Girlfriend? by candies(f): 9:23am On Nov 21, 2007
zigam:

You think every guy can openly say he slept with a girl?  What ego is there to boost?  I have never one day told any person that I slept with any girl despite they often see me with my girl friends.  Besides, none of my friends can also say such a thing because I know they always like to claim good guys which they are not.  Even when they sleep with any girl(s), they will still come and tell you that they are not interested to sleep with her.  I have not seen anything there that will warrant any guy to degrade himself to the extent of telling people any girl you sleep with.  Does it not sound foolish to say such a thing? 

Mr Poster, you are now making a hell of noise - why not ask the girl what was going on between her and your friend.  It seems you never cared to find out.  I believe, finding out from her will help you a lot.  Human beings can be tricky.

@ zigam,
How old are you? You're clearly a juvenile. You definitely don't know what is happening here.
I'll advice you to stay away from romance or just read, learn and pass by.
What you've said is so damn childish! embarassed angry

@ Spoilt,
Thanks for your contribution, you're very right.
Re: Did I Steal My Friend's Girlfriend? by anycorner(m): 9:27am On Nov 21, 2007
your friend doesnt deserve her undecided. and this goes to all men in da house. pls! pls!! and pls!!! respect every woman that chooses to be with u. women are the oracle of men. gbam!!!
Re: Did I Steal My Friend's Girlfriend? by VIC4U: 9:38am On Nov 21, 2007
How did u get to kn her number in the first place since u said that ur friend has been hiding it from u. we have only heard ur own story and we have not hear from u friend.
u kn some people like justifying their action.
Re: Did I Steal My Friend's Girlfriend? by juli4real: 9:44am On Nov 21, 2007
Your friend still want to be a player, while you need a wife
please don't mind him because he wants 2 creat problem 4 u nd he wants u to 4get abt d gal.

I've ones experience dat wen i met my guy nd his friend told him am a party gal, but he later found out dat he was worng

So be carefull friends can be mean.
Re: Did I Steal My Friend's Girlfriend? by Sonye(f): 10:14am On Nov 21, 2007
My honest opinion, CUT THAT GUY OFF. He cannot be your friend anymore. If he disapproves of your being with her, calling her a runs girl, he'll do something really bad that you will regret sometime in future when you are married to her
Re: Did I Steal My Friend's Girlfriend? by zigam(m): 10:19am On Nov 21, 2007
We can now see how wise you are.  Would it not be wise for him to ask the girl what was or is going on between her and his friend hence the guy reacted negatively?  How could his friend who encouraged him to go after the girl could be angry with him?  Won’t you reason like adult?  We have not heard from his friend but psychologically one has to doubt the Poster’s statement.  A King that pronounces judgment on hearing from one side can never be a good King.  You may think I’m below 19 but I tell you – I’m 30 and a Professional Philosopher. How could the guy be annoyed?  Please, make use of your brain and forget the issue of jealousy.  Let assume you are the Poster, and your friend encourage you to go after the opposite sex that visited her, later she gets angry with your action despite she has encouraged you.  Now, what would you do?  Keep mute?  Most of these teenagers reasoning in this forum could be disgusting.
Re: Did I Steal My Friend's Girlfriend? by candies(f): 10:30am On Nov 21, 2007
@ Zigam,
Am surprise at 30 you've never met guys that
'openly say he slept with a girl'

Being an academic philosopher doesn't make you so wise or intelligent afterall.

Look, if I turn down a guy because I think he's not good enough and my buddy picks him up, then, how does that affect me? It's his piece of shit and if I start making trouble out of a business that doens't really concerns me, then, I'll be a jerk like the poster's friend.

Grow up Mr. 30 year-old-man, your mates have left you behind! Way way behind.
Re: Did I Steal My Friend's Girlfriend? by afamoh(f): 10:39am On Nov 21, 2007
Sincerely, I don’t see where you went wrong,

The problem is most guys don’t value what they have till they lose it. Go ahead with your

Wedding plans
Re: Did I Steal My Friend's Girlfriend? by Sonye(f): 10:45am On Nov 21, 2007
@candies

There are so many responsible guys out there incase you haven't checked lately. I think you need to change your friends
Re: Did I Steal My Friend's Girlfriend? by obyann(f): 10:47am On Nov 21, 2007
Please go ahead and plan your wedding. Don't forget to invite Nairalander to your wedding.
Goodluck cool cool
Re: Did I Steal My Friend's Girlfriend? by obyann(f): 10:50am On Nov 21, 2007
Go ahead and plan your wedding. nothing to regrate at all. Dont forget to invite Nairalanders to your wedding cool cool
Re: Did I Steal My Friend's Girlfriend? by zigam(m): 10:51am On Nov 21, 2007
@Candies,

The type of friends you go with will somehow determine your actions.  My friends are not the type whose discussions are centred on boy and girlfriends.  When most boys gather together, they discuss girls, and when girls gather together – they discuss boys.  This is why you see most people telling you how they slept with this girl and that.  I didn’t tell you I have not seen any guy telling people the girls he has slept with, but I said my friends cannot say such a thing, and I don’t say it too.  I hope you are mature enough to understand my simple grammar.

We can discuss and discuss but not to the level of telling each other about the girls we slept with.  It sounds childish to open your mouth and say such a thing.  I’m not a saint but there are things you need not say.
Re: Did I Steal My Friend's Girlfriend? by zheroes(m): 10:56am On Nov 21, 2007
@VIC4U
"How did u get to kn her number in the first place since u said that your friend has been hiding it from u. we have only heard your own story and we have not hear from u friend.
u kn some people like justifying their action".

guy, this can very well happen: i was driving along the road barely  two weeks after my friend travelled back when i spotted her and we exchanged numbers, i guess there's nothing wrong there?

cheers
Re: Did I Steal My Friend's Girlfriend? by Yinkwamo(m): 10:58am On Nov 21, 2007
My brother, though alot of people have criticised you, they seem to forget that there is nothing love can't do, infact LET HIM THAT HAS NO SIN CAST THE FIRST STONE. But the candid advise i'll give you is that you should look for another girl b/c you might not enjoy the marriage (I'M NOT GOD). Remember marriage is a life time institution. Gudluck.
Re: Did I Steal My Friend's Girlfriend? by ozigbo(m): 11:06am On Nov 21, 2007
What matter is not he that danceth with her but he that taketh her home.
Re: Did I Steal My Friend's Girlfriend? by candies(f): 11:11am On Nov 21, 2007
@ Zigam,
Your 'grammar' does not need maturity to be understood. Your ideas are also not so plausible, you kind of sound myopic and unschooled.

If you think a guy should base such a serious decision on some petty jealousies and flimsy excuses from a so called friend, then, you must have missed a very large part of your 30 years.

For your information, some guys brag about the number of girls they have slept with and this could just be one of such cases. Afterall, the girl is bold enough to tell her guy to find out by himself.

You sound like one of those guys who goes through school and never allowed school to go through them.

@ Ozigbo,
Wonderful quote.
Re: Did I Steal My Friend's Girlfriend? by zigam(m): 11:34am On Nov 21, 2007
@Candies

Nothing so eludes conscious inspection as consciousness itself.  When health is absent Wisdom cannot reveal itself and reason is powerless.  That is  where I classify you. To make a deep mental path, you must think over and over the kind of thoughts you wish to dominate your life and not the type of your thoughts you imbibe from all your tout friends at various bus stops – not surprise every of your post is full of insult

You must grow and in order to grow, you must have to be willing to let go of your baseless ideas and let go of your tout friends you are made of, and you’ve got to set standards and you've got to learn from others. What makes people wise in life is their willingness to learn. Please, raise your standard, demand more from yourself.  I believe in my heart that knowledge exploration is key for all of us but especially for our good, and to keep their futures open-ended and never ending is really, really important.

Each second we live is a new and unique moment of the universe, a moment that never was before and never will be again.  So, make use of every opportunity to learn.  This thread is another opportunity for you to learn.  You sounds like ,
Re: Did I Steal My Friend's Girlfriend? by candies(f): 11:56am On Nov 21, 2007
You've said nothing but gibberish here.
What you've said has no relationship with the issue on ground and you have only betrayed just how grossly unschooled you are.
My ideas are not baseless, they are based on the the poster's cry out: which is the natural thing to do and not your assuptions.
And you call my friends tauts? you make me laugh bro, indeed, you need to go back to school to finish up what you never really started.
30 year old philosopher indeed, you shame our schools and the greate philosophers of old.
Re: Did I Steal My Friend's Girlfriend? by zigam(m): 12:14pm On Nov 21, 2007
candies:

You've said nothing but gibberish here.
What you've said has no relationship with the issue on ground and you have only betrayed just how grossly unschooled you are.
My ideas are not baseless, they are based on the the poster's cry out: which is the natural thing to do and not your assuptions.
And you call my friends tauts? you make me laugh bro, indeed, you need to go back to school to finish up what you never really started.
30 year old philosopher indeed, you shame our schools and the greate philosophers of old.

You are such a dumb fellow.  Check out what the Poster narrated down to your groundless ideas even to my superior advice over yours – you will see how my post relates to the issue.  My good advice to get rid of yours does not have any link to the topic?  You are still a child.

The world is round and the place which may seem like the end may also be only the beginning.  You can start today and make a new ending – that is my point.   Still confused? Dumb girl!
Re: Did I Steal My Friend's Girlfriend? by Sonye(f): 12:17pm On Nov 21, 2007
Jeeerrry !!! Jerrry!!! Jeerrry!!! Jeerrry!!!
Re: Did I Steal My Friend's Girlfriend? by maiyake(m): 12:26pm On Nov 21, 2007
Yes you stole your friends girlfriend. Return that which thou stealeth.
Re: Did I Steal My Friend's Girlfriend? by cheery(m): 12:58pm On Nov 21, 2007
hello, friend i am pleased to let u know that u did nothing wrong, you only went after ur heart. i also think ur friend is not man enough to stand his words. two he also don't know what he want for himself. i will want to encourage that u ignore him and move on with ur plans. if u must know there is no intimate relationship with ur ex lover, so even if there was something btw them and he affirmed he has nothing with her. bros u are free and have don nothing wrong. i wish u the best! cheers[size=8pt][/size]
Re: Did I Steal My Friend's Girlfriend? by cheery(m): 1:02pm On Nov 21, 2007
hello, friend i am pleased to let u know that u did nothing wrong, you only went after your heart. i also think your friend is not man enough to stand his words. two he also don't know what he want for himself. i will want to encourage that u ignore him and move on with your plans. if u must know there is no intimate relationship with your ex lover, so even if there was something between them and he affirmed he has nothing with her. bros u are free and have don nothing wrong. i wish u the best! cheers[size=8pt][/size]
Re: Did I Steal My Friend's Girlfriend? by PatKing(f): 1:07pm On Nov 21, 2007
Hi,
I want to advice U from a lady's point of view,
there is no frndship with an ex in a gals live,
as long as U remain frnds with ur guy, say 4 live,
she remains his Bedmate.
Ofcourse, dis is not d picture U want to have
abt ur home.
If she is worth d sacrifice of ur personality b4 frnds, then
U hav to let go of ur frndship with ur Guy.
Forget those advising U to invite him to ur wedding, making him bestman.
As from now henceforth, he shud b an enemy (not with respect to ur faith oh).
But, I honestly cant do wht ur lady did, I envy her for her guts.
Both of U r really strong.
I wish U all d best!
Re: Did I Steal My Friend's Girlfriend? by zigam(m): 1:16pm On Nov 21, 2007
Hey guys!

Cheery and PatKing

Love the names grin but it seems the same person using different usernames to reemphasise points. All registered today 1.04Pm and 1.07PM respectively. Could it be someone in the house already coming back with this strategy? Just personal opinion sha grin
Re: Did I Steal My Friend's Girlfriend? by PatKing(f): 1:33pm On Nov 21, 2007
Zigam & Candies, thank God ur arguments have finally come to an end.

Zigam, abi Justice? I work in same office with Cheery, we were discussing it and decided to
send a reply each.

Zigam, I agree with ur opinion abt wht frnds talk abt,
I think it is pple with no work dat sit down to
discuss sensitive issues like sex to boost their ego.

Well, for me I do not support d Poster, but it is his life and strong luv dat is at work.
Re: Did I Steal My Friend's Girlfriend? by immunno(m): 1:44pm On Nov 21, 2007
guy i think its sad dat u had 2 meet her tru your friend.dat dosen;t really make u a very good friend.well we cant really blame u because he gave u d green light 2 go ahead.but since u love her as u claim,guy have a happy married life cool
Re: Did I Steal My Friend's Girlfriend? by oje(m): 1:59pm On Nov 21, 2007
I really don't like to judge without hearing "the other side". But if what you say is true, then ride on bro. worst case scenario is to chose between her and your friend. the choice is yours.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ladies How Do You Control Your Guy In A Situation Of Konji? / Am Crushing On This Lady In This Popular Meme / How To Walk-Out Of A Relationship Without Scars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.