Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,337 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:09 AM

Did I Steal My Friend's Girlfriend? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Did I Steal My Friend's Girlfriend? (9674 Views)

I'm Feeling Tense, I Saw My Best Friend Girlfriend's Boobs / Why Do Guys Ask Out Their Friend's Girlfriend. / Mogbe.she Steal My Debit Card!i Will Never Trust Nigerian Girls Again: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did I Steal My Friend's Girlfriend? by tushbobo(m): 2:09pm On Nov 21, 2007
SHE S DESPERATE,
UR FRIEND IS JEALOUS,
U R IN LOVE
Thats the summary.BEWARE of this girl cos she must have slept with more men than u can imagine(of course she ll tell u ur friend never slept with her).FORGET about all the crying she does cos its clear the cries r not a result of her love 4 u but 4 her selfish interests.A girl with her guts is AMBITIOUS and will do anything to get what she wants.investigate well n LOOK B4 U LEAP into marriage.
Re: Did I Steal My Friend's Girlfriend? by DisGuy: 2:24pm On Nov 21, 2007
what if he comes back to *runs the girl* again lipsrsealed

once debe always debe (learnt that on nairaland o)
Re: Did I Steal My Friend's Girlfriend? by onyekang1(f): 2:34pm On Nov 21, 2007
4m ur story there is notin rung, so ride on bro wink
Re: Did I Steal My Friend's Girlfriend? by zheroes(m): 2:43pm On Nov 21, 2007
@tushbobo,
"SHE S DESPERATE,
UR FRIEND IS JEALOUS,
You R IN LOVE
Thats the summary.BEWARE of this girl because she must have slept with more men than u can imagine(of course she ll tell u your friend never slept with her).FORGET about all the crying she does because its clear the cries r not a result of her love for you but 4 her selfish interests.A girl with her guts is AMBITIOUS and will do anything to get what she wants.investigate well n LOOK B4 You LEAP into marriage".[/color]

i really appreciate your comment, but there is something i have grown to discover as a man, if you want to go and start digging all the rubble in peoples past lives, you probably may not live beyond tomorrow, most importantly too is the fact that other people have married under worse situations, what matters most is how we see ourselves at present, what if i tell you i have slept with over 400 women, it doesnt change who i am now, does it? if my baby has slept with just myself and i dont love her of what use is she in my house, if she has slept with all the men and i appreciate her when i see her, man we will have God's blessings.  i guess what matters most is now and tomorrow, yesterday is gone and gone with its evils.

cheers
Re: Did I Steal My Friend's Girlfriend? by bionic: 2:51pm On Nov 21, 2007
seriously, i dont c d prob. as long as d chic is super sure no shagging was involved. cool
as long as u sure say u love d chic pieces fine.
as for ur freind, its possible he;s player hating.
advice : dont dare invite him to your wedding , he may ruin ur home , even before it statrs
Re: Did I Steal My Friend's Girlfriend? by candies(f): 3:19pm On Nov 21, 2007
@ Zigam,
You are obviously a jobless man. sad (that's for you)
Do you really call yourself intelligent?
I left the internet because I had to concentrate on work and I came back and you're still here speaking your needlessly obscure language and calling me names!
And you say you're 30? Boy, some people just add years to their ages without actually growing up. It's really a shame.
Do you expect me to stoop as low as you to call you names, you've lost the game man, only totally unintelligent and irrational human being go about calling other people names when they are clearly lost.
You think you've got 'superior advice' That is very ridiculous. I doubt if you really went to school to read philosophy or you just like the name of the course and claim it just the way you've been quoting other people's saying here without having any personal say of yours which unfortunately does not have anything to do with the issues on ground.
Did you write this
Dumb girl!
Clealy, you're totally unschooled.
Re: Did I Steal My Friend's Girlfriend? by nawa1(m): 3:57pm On Nov 21, 2007
ya, you stole your friend's girlfriend. but that's the right thing to do.
Re: Did I Steal My Friend's Girlfriend? by zigam(m): 4:04pm On Nov 21, 2007
@Candies

You have now proved to us that you are such a dumb girl.  I wonder the kind of brain you have.  Still confused?  Well, that's the attribute that make or at least help in proving a Dumb Exoskeleton.  I gave my personal opinion like others but you came to make mockery of yourself that I must be a teenager and bla bla.  Learn to make your point - free of insult. 

Meanwhile, I know I didn’t go to school but I must add to it without any intention to brag that I have my MBA in 2005.  So, you can go to the nearest lake I get drowned.

Your first post explained who you are.  Once Xenophobia is always Xenophobia.
Re: Did I Steal My Friend's Girlfriend? by lawalidowu(m): 4:12pm On Nov 21, 2007
maybe cadies should just nak zigam. grin grin grin grin grin

this one u lot r making noise up and down.
abeg lipsrsealed
Re: Did I Steal My Friend's Girlfriend? by candies(f): 4:17pm On Nov 21, 2007
Did you write this?
The only thing I hate in Nairaland.  Someone will make his or her point - Few people will attack the person directly.  Why not attack his or her point and stop calling the person names?  This does not show maturity in anyway .  It seems some have tipped a few people here, waiting to attack their points probably because of their past contributions.  Is this not keeping malice?  We need to grow up and not just taller.  I hope we are not enemies in this forum.  No matter how negative the point may be, do not insult the person as long as the person has not insulted anyone.  Cheers!

And the nonsence you just wrote?

Guess your brain was working the day you wrote it but The last time I checked, it had gone to sleep.
Do you crystal clear see you contradict yourself?

Masters indeed.

I shake my head in pity for you. You have finally downgraded the educational system and the graduates of Nigerian schools.

You are a disgrace to the professors of our universities.

Little wonder, employers prefer to employ foreign universities graduates even without masters to the graduates of this great country with several masters degrees, simply because rotten eggs like you spoil the names of our schools.

Education has been made mockery of in this country by the likes of you indeed.

By the way, do you read your write ups before you post? Guess not, go back and read what you just wrote, sounds like the words of a looser to me.
Re: Did I Steal My Friend's Girlfriend? by zigam(m): 4:29pm On Nov 21, 2007
@ Candies

Yes, that is my point and my position. Someone introduced me to this site, and my first day in this forum was quite disgusting because people were insulting themselves and I warned them. Since then, I have been reluctant to come to this forum to share anything again. Today, you are repeating the same insult. Continue to fool yourself around.
Re: Did I Steal My Friend's Girlfriend? by zigam(m): 4:33pm On Nov 21, 2007
Just go back to your posts and see how everything started. I was trying to call you to order but you kept posting anything that came to your brain.
Re: Did I Steal My Friend's Girlfriend? by candies(f): 4:35pm On Nov 21, 2007
No, you weren't trying to call me to order. You insulted me.
Besides, who gave you the right to call people to order? in your own words:

No matter how negative the point may be, do not insult the person as long as the person has not insulted anyone. Cheers!

. . . But I refuse to insult you.

It's a free world buddy, let it be just that.
Re: Did I Steal My Friend's Girlfriend? by toluwalomo(m): 4:36pm On Nov 21, 2007
Never fall in love with a ho!
Re: Did I Steal My Friend's Girlfriend? by ifyalways(f): 4:38pm On Nov 21, 2007
you did nothing wrong to your friend !
you were only a sharp guy.destiny too comes in handy at times !
be careful man lest another friend comes along and steal the babe again  grin

go ahead and marry her if you are convinced you love her and think that she loves you too
goodluck dear
Re: Did I Steal My Friend's Girlfriend? by zigam(m): 4:44pm On Nov 21, 2007
@ candies,

What lies behind us and what lies before us are small matters compared to what lies within us. The ideas that have lighted my way and, time after time, have given me new courage to face life cheerfully - have been Kindness, Beauty, and Truth.

It is not what we do, it is how much love we put in the doing. So, let past be past. Ok grin
Re: Did I Steal My Friend's Girlfriend? by candies(f): 4:46pm On Nov 21, 2007
I guess I concur.
If that is an apology, accepted.
I apologise too. Maybe I was a little too harsh on you.
Re: Did I Steal My Friend's Girlfriend? by zigam(m): 4:50pm On Nov 21, 2007
No be say little harsy - I be feel say na big harsh grin Apology noted too.
Re: Did I Steal My Friend's Girlfriend? by candies(f): 4:53pm On Nov 21, 2007
Accepted but I hope the word 'harsy' you used does not translate to something else?
Re: Did I Steal My Friend's Girlfriend? by Dreloaded(f): 4:55pm On Nov 21, 2007
I really appreciate your comment, but there is something i have grown to discover as a man, if you want to go and start digging all the rubble in peoples past lives, you probably may not live beyond tomorrow, most importantly too is the fact that other people have married under worse situations, what matters most is how we see ourselves at present, what if i tell you i have slept with over 400 women, it doesnt change who i am now, does it? if my baby has slept with just myself and i don't love her of what use is she in my house, if she has slept with all the men and i appreciate her when i see her, man we will have God's blessings.  i guess what matters most is now and tomorrow, yesterday is gone and gone with its evils.

You are quite wise. Great mentality you have there. Just make sure you sever ties with this so called friend. Why would your friend be mad that you stole a "prostitiute" form him if she really is one? Simple cos he's full of crap.

Do away with the friend as he'll try to cause harm in the relationship out of bitterness.
Re: Did I Steal My Friend's Girlfriend? by zigam(m): 4:59pm On Nov 21, 2007
"Harsy" translate to something like?  I don't really understand you.  Just trying to type 'harsh'.  Na just typo error be that.
Re: Did I Steal My Friend's Girlfriend? by Dreloaded(f): 4:59pm On Nov 21, 2007
Btw zigam, maybe you're in denial but guys do the whole "yes i've slept with her" even though they've never even been near the girl  thing all the time. If your friends havent done such, good(even though yyou probably wouldnt know) but that doesnt mean that it doesnt happen
Re: Did I Steal My Friend's Girlfriend? by zigam(m): 5:16pm On Nov 21, 2007
D-reloaded:

Btw zigam, maybe you're in denial but guys do the whole "yes i've slept with her" even though they've never even been near the girl thing all the time. If your friends havent done such, good(even though yyou probably wouldnt know) but that doesnt mean that it doesnt happen

Some other guys may openly say they have slept with some girls, but I said I don’t do it and my friends have not said such a thing in any of our discussion(s). It sounds so childish and very shameful. Any guy that can say such a thing cannot be in our company. I cannot remember the last time I heard such a thing. I tell you, we don’t bring such a thing into our discussion(s). Though, we are not Saints but whatever thing that happens in the bedroom between you and your girl should not be mentioned outside. What do you hope to achieve by saying such a thing? You only make yourself foolish before your friends. What’s new there? Is it an achievement? So,why bringing such obscene matter? The type of friends I have are such that will deny even if they are caught doing the act
Re: Did I Steal My Friend's Girlfriend? by Stardust(f): 5:18pm On Nov 21, 2007
Dear poster,
I can understand your dilemma as I am in a similar situation. Only I'm the one in the middle of two friends vying for my attention.
This is a very sensitive issue and I think you need to seek God for guidance. You also need to settle the matter with your friend, possibly by meeting with him and your g/frnd simultaneously and discussing everything. It might be worth having a second person there (possibly a friend of the two of you) to act in a impartial capacity.
Re: Did I Steal My Friend's Girlfriend? by dankabi(m): 5:19pm On Nov 21, 2007
are u nat asheme of urself chek it out
Re: Did I Steal My Friend's Girlfriend? by Dreloaded(f): 5:20pm On Nov 21, 2007
zigam:

Some other guys may openly say they have slept with some girls, but I said I don’t do it and my friends have not said such a thing in any of our discussion(s). It sounds so childish and very shameful. Any guy that can say such a thing cannot be in our company. I cannot remember the last time I heard such a thing. I tell you, we don’t bring such a thing into our discussion(s). Though, we are not Saints but whatever thing that happens in the bedroom between you and your girl should not be mentioned outside. What do you hope to achieve by saying such a thing? You only make yourself foolish before your friends. What’s new there? Is it an achievement? So,why bringing such obscene matter? The type of friends I have are such that will deny even if they are caught doing the act

Like i said, if that's how you and your friends are, I applaud it but many guys don't think that way. It's about ego booawsting. There might be a girl that doesnt allow anyone to come near her and one guy would just say "oh yea well i've done her before", an obvious lie but how would the other guys know? They'll just praise him for being able to get the "unattainable" girl. Happens frequently albeit such males are obviously immature.
Re: Did I Steal My Friend's Girlfriend? by zigam(m): 5:44pm On Nov 21, 2007
@De-reloaded

Well, I understand your point. Maybe, you should consider the age of those guys that say such a thing. Any guy who is 25 and above and still tell people the girls he slept with is not yet mature. Forget about age.
Re: Did I Steal My Friend's Girlfriend? by BlackMamba(m): 5:50pm On Nov 21, 2007
Real men don't "enter into relationships" with their boy's girl, even if she was introduced to you as an "ashe" If you respect your guy, you don't do that. Put in some work and find your own girl.
Re: Did I Steal My Friend's Girlfriend? by tonte(m): 7:36pm On Nov 21, 2007
i know good girls are finished but u see girls generally aren't hard 2 find
and 2 zigam and candies i think u peps should book a date and fight well and not here don't u think??
Re: Did I Steal My Friend's Girlfriend? by gosky(m): 7:37pm On Nov 21, 2007
" i do i do, i will always do, " you can practice that song; it's always good on a wedding day grin u may or may not invite your friend(do as u please) carry go , u cannt be more honest,
Re: Did I Steal My Friend's Girlfriend? by Nobody: 8:31pm On Nov 21, 2007
she was really beautiful, all through the period of about a week he stayed with me he gave me the impression he was sleeping with her

you liked her from the start and jealousy began

being that i was not dating anyone then i would love to go clubbing and ofcourse come home with a girl and he would do same sometimes, so i was wondering whether my guy doesnt get tired

you had a competitive relationship with your friend.

when he finally went back he didnt want the cutie to have my number

he new you like her and you had the advantage of staying close to the girl(abuja)

but she eventually did because it just happend

yeah right

we got talking once in a while and when i called him to say she called or we talked he would say she is a runs girl( prostitute) which wasnt true. at a stage i began to have feelings for her and i sensed she felt the same

you had feelings for her thats why you got talking. and not the other way round

i called my friend and said i am interested in this girl and all he said was if i have my way i should ride on, probably thinking it wont work

i don't think you think he's a friend. competitive jealousy

i called my friend back to tell him and he was mad with me that i stole his girlfriend

that must have felt good. abi champion?

she said i should confirm from him that he never slept with her

the icing on the cake

verdict: i don't pity your friend because i think he's a guyman and he'll live with it. but i pity you if the closest you've come to love is a feeling of victory over a competitive friend. am a guy and i know that feeling. u seem not to be worried if she has slept with someone else (thats normal for a guy who brings cuties home from parties) but you should ask yourself how you will feel if indeed your guy gave it to her a couple of times at your place while you were next room.
Re: Did I Steal My Friend's Girlfriend? by Dreloaded(f): 9:07pm On Nov 21, 2007
skyope:

but you should ask yourself how you will feel if indeed your guy gave it to her a couple of times at your place while you were next room.

and?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ladies How Do You Control Your Guy In A Situation Of Konji? / Am Crushing On This Lady In This Popular Meme / How To Walk-Out Of A Relationship Without Scars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.