Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,285 members, 7,811,839 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:00 PM

Did I Steal My Friend's Girlfriend? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Did I Steal My Friend's Girlfriend? (9670 Views)

I'm Feeling Tense, I Saw My Best Friend Girlfriend's Boobs / Why Do Guys Ask Out Their Friend's Girlfriend. / Mogbe.she Steal My Debit Card!i Will Never Trust Nigerian Girls Again: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did I Steal My Friend's Girlfriend? by thimbook2(m): 1:22pm On Nov 23, 2007
dont be so hard on the guy afterall its a free world; its his friend who's really an ass, abi now?

he'd already established the gal as a callgirl and not even worth associating with, what's so hard about saying she was his girl except maybe he was trying to prevent something like this happening all along,

bros, over to you!!
Re: Did I Steal My Friend's Girlfriend? by ajoks1904(f): 1:59pm On Nov 23, 2007
Bros, na u sabi o. Wish you all the best since been with her is all uve ever wanted.
Re: Did I Steal My Friend's Girlfriend? by styrax(m): 2:03pm On Nov 23, 2007
If you are telling all that is there to know, then go ahead and have a swell time with your girl.  Your friend is just one of these "say one thing-do another" type of men
Re: Did I Steal My Friend's Girlfriend? by IdeyVex1(m): 10:31pm On Nov 23, 2007
@ Zigam
You try well well.
Because I say you are full of shit, na him you wan curse me die
Oya, I say am sorry eh!
Haba, na fight.

In fact, I talk am again. You are full of shit!!!!!!! big shit
Re: Did I Steal My Friend's Girlfriend? by fiso(m): 12:42pm On Nov 24, 2007
if thats the truth,guy u are doing fine.
Re: Did I Steal My Friend's Girlfriend? by edwinbald(m): 5:40pm On Nov 24, 2007
Hi Lover Boy,

I will not take sides until I have heard from al the parties involved.
Could you ask your new girlfriend and your friend to drop us a line each, ststing how things happened from their perspectives.
I am not saying you are lying or love blind.I just want the full picture of what really happened.

EB
Re: Did I Steal My Friend's Girlfriend? by Incriva(m): 9:24pm On Nov 24, 2007
Have you ever watched a movie called 'Pearl Harbour'? If u had seen that movie you would be cautious not to date any girl that has supposedly had sumtin to do with your buddy. wink
I for one believe your friend is jealous, but then must you be at the center of the stir? If you really love her as you claim, then remain committed to her but next time u r in a situation like that, pls don't put feelings before reason. shocked
Re: Did I Steal My Friend's Girlfriend? by Tammyo: 3:52am On Nov 25, 2007
why's the guy angry?wasnt he the same person that gave u "permission" to try ur luck with the chick?leave the guy jare, he's just plain jealous at ur good fortune!
Re: Did I Steal My Friend's Girlfriend? by TCUBE(m): 5:37am On Nov 25, 2007
ride on brother, ur fruend is an asx, why wouldnt he just admit that he aint "hitting it",
Re: Did I Steal My Friend's Girlfriend? by stellose(f): 5:51pm On Nov 26, 2007
@poster, dont mind the goat, maybe he is impotent, go ahead with her if he comes for a fight decend on him like christ did to satan. wish you luck. imagine?
Re: Did I Steal My Friend's Girlfriend? by moyosore85: 4:21pm On Nov 28, 2007
ride on bruva. marry the chic if you think she's right for you. if any guy can call his girlfriend a prostitute, then he deserves whatever comes to him-except if she's really a prostitute.
Re: Did I Steal My Friend's Girlfriend? by uchetobi(f): 10:53am On Nov 29, 2007
marry your heart throb jore
Re: Did I Steal My Friend's Girlfriend? by ndumart: 3:07pm On Nov 29, 2007
don't think u did anything wrong but men u have to b really careful. Ladies can be dangerous, she MAY just be trying to get back at your friend for not doing what he was supposed to do.
Re: Did I Steal My Friend's Girlfriend? by jany(f): 8:25pm On Dec 06, 2007
just unfortunate u met her thru ur friend embarassed
Re: Did I Steal My Friend's Girlfriend? by chiraqDemon(m): 12:46am On Oct 14, 2017
zheroes:
dear nairalanders,
please read this true life story and tell me if i was wrong.

a year ago a friend called and told me he will be coming to visit me in abuja, two days after his arrival a cutie came to visit him in my place and he asked me to come and see his friend, she was really beautiful, all through the period of about a week he stayed with me he gave me the impression he was sleeping with her, being that i was not dating anyone then i would love to go clubbing and ofcourse come home with a girl and he would do same sometimes, so i was wondering whether my guy doesnt get tired, when he finally went back he didnt want the cutie to have my number, but she eventually did cos it just happend,she resides in abuja meanwhile he doesnt. we got talking once in a while and when i called him to say she called or we talked he would say she is a runs girl( prostitute) which wasnt true. at a stage i began to have feelings for her and i sensed she felt the same, i called my friend and said i am interested in this girl and all he said was if i have my way i should ride on, probably thinking it wont work, finally i invited her to my house and since then we have been going out and will soon get married, i called my friend back to tell him and he was mad with me that i stole his girlfriend, she said i should confirm from him that he never slept with her.

please tell me where i went wrong so i know what to do.
Did u finally get married?
How is ur marriage if yes. Hope y'all good
Re: Did I Steal My Friend's Girlfriend? by Nobody: 12:54am On Oct 14, 2017
Op u did nothing wrong.

Do anyone think it's easy to have true love and deep companionship? It's not easy o.
It's thru Gods grace and divine intervention.. E no easy.

Uv seen the bone of. Your bone. Abeg hold her tight. Never let go.

Your friend will move on later. And Pls don't invite him to the wedding, if u don't want stories that touch later in your marriage. It's not easy having peace in a relationship sha. And when u eventually have it? Pls don't loose it over a guy code or whatever.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

These Boobs Can Feed Five Babies Day And Night. / What Did You Learn From Acrimony? / A Man With A Beard Is A Man Indeed (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.