Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,085 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

How Can I Lose Weight Without Exercising?? - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Can I Lose Weight Without Exercising?? (49208 Views)

Save Money; Lose Weight Without Surgical Procedures / How Do I Lose 8 Kilograms In One Month? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Lose Weight Without Exercising?? by edmarker: 9:23pm On Oct 20, 2012
If you want to avoid trial and error and lose weight with or without exercising, just go for the tested and proven all-natural remedy that has been producing testimonies for many who have been in the same situation before. Edmark products will help you lose weight like no other, and in a safe and healthy way. Edmark products are NAFDAC-approved and also have ISO 22000 and other global certifications. Edmark products are used all over the world(including Nigeria) for achieving weight loss and many other health benefits.

First of all, you will need to use our Shake Off Phyto Fiber. Within a week of using Shake Off, the size of your tummy would have reduced and so also your weight. If you like to have further reduction after the first week's reduction, then you will need to take a second step by going for our MRT complex along with other products in our world-acclaimed Power 4 Slimming Program that has helped so many Nigerians (and foreigners alike) burn fat, reduce pot belly, lose weight, get in shape, look younger and more beautiful/handsome and experience many outstanding health benefits.

Edmark products are available through the company distributors in Nigeria. You are now receiving information from one of the company's top trained distributors in Nigeria.

You can reach me on 08052914930 to get the Edmark products and product information you need.
Re: How Can I Lose Weight Without Exercising?? by gozmos(m): 9:16pm On Nov 24, 2012
y do people disturb there self so much about loosing weight when they are the cause of there problem, don't you know it's the kind of food you eat and the kind of activities you find your self that kept you in that shape, to loose weight and get back to normal or even lesser than before contact me @ 07068058448 or email gozmoslodge@gmail.com
Re: How Can I Lose Weight Without Exercising?? by john11769(m): 5:37pm On Dec 05, 2012
Ms_Steph: Please I am working nd don't have time to exercise, I am leaving for nysc on 2nd july. Want to lose weight in the next 3weeks. How can I lose weight in 20days without exercising??
Simple Nutrition Ideas – Some things as simple as just drinking an extra glass of water a day or replacing one serving of junk food for an apple or banana can have significant positive impact on your health and weight. This section provides some awesome nutrition ideas including everything ranging from basic tips and strategies, to more advanced nutrition information, and even recipes submitted by our own customers!

Re: How Can I Lose Weight Without Exercising?? by banjicom(m): 1:35pm On Dec 15, 2012
Exercising is one of the key tips to staying
health,stay slim stay fit by learning to exercise your
body http://healthmad.com/weight-loss/replacing-fat-with-lean-muscle-by-exercising-how-to-increase-your-muscle-mass-2/
Re: How Can I Lose Weight Without Exercising?? by gozmos(m): 10:14am On Jan 12, 2013
No amount of exercise can make u come bk to normal, wht u eat is the main cos so dnt tink killin ur self with exercise can help, I hv an ebook dt can help u call 07068058448 or email gozmoslodge@gmail.com for help
Re: How Can I Lose Weight Without Exercising?? by steadee: 4:14pm On Feb 03, 2013
Change your eating habits and have a proper meal plan that you will incorporate in your daily life. Go on a fat loss diet program today! Fast Weight loss is possible!
Re: How Can I Lose Weight Without Exercising?? by steadee: 4:33pm On Feb 03, 2013
I think you should visit fatlossng. They have some awesome products to help you out.
Re: How Can I Lose Weight Without Exercising?? by customerservice(m): 6:50pm On Mar 07, 2013
Watch what you eat, when you eat and exercise. All it takes is determination and the right mindset. Take action NOW..
Re: How Can I Lose Weight Without Exercising?? by Twinxgoodall(m): 11:09pm On Apr 08, 2013
Ms_Steph: Please I am working nd don't have time to exercise, I am leaving for nysc on 2nd july. Want to lose weight in the next 3weeks. How can I lose weight in 20days without exercising??
check out this webpage ,it will really help you find the desired result.www.slimmerlink..com
Re: How Can I Lose Weight Without Exercising?? by weightloss9ja: 3:42pm On Apr 18, 2013
drug and pills make help you lose weight, but can they keep it off? Find THE MIRACLE DIET PILL http://weightloss9ja..com/2012/09/diet-pills-my-experience.html
Re: How Can I Lose Weight Without Exercising?? by kenjudy(m): 11:13pm On Jul 13, 2013
Just commit a crime, hide make police dey find u. Think about it all d time on how to set urself free from d crime. Then come back after two months to give us testi-money.
Re: How Can I Lose Weight Without Exercising?? by rednaxx(m): 10:34am On Sep 04, 2013
I understand how you feel, I also faced thesame problem untill i stunbled on a book on this site [url]http://www.inforgoldmine.com/slim down.htm,[/url] you can visit the site nd see for yourself. I believe others are also having thesame problem
Re: How Can I Lose Weight Without Exercising?? by adams1(m): 6:59pm On Sep 25, 2013
If you really want to lose weight without exercising, then you really have to know how to eat right without starving yourself because fat is generally caused by carbs and most of the food we eat contain alot of these carbs in different forms, but to lose weight without exercising is totally posiible, it only takes desciplne!! Follow the steps here : www.healthfitnessreviewpro.com/fat-loss-factor-pdf
Re: How Can I Lose Weight Without Exercising?? by oaksworld: 12:36pm On Sep 27, 2013
To loose weight without exercise, is not easy but can be achieved.

Watch what you eat, cut down on fatty foods carbohydrates and sweet food, alcohol , down size your food portions do not heap on your plate.

Makes it easy for your stomach to digest.

You can have long walks I do not count that as exercise as it is a natural thing, drink lots of water as it detoxes you at least 2 litres a day you will be amazed the weight will dust start to drop off.

It is a change of life style stick to it and you will see results.....
Re: How Can I Lose Weight Without Exercising?? by LadyNaz: 4:01pm On Nov 27, 2013

For anyone out there interested in losing weight. Here are over 100 amazing nigerian weight loss and belly fat loss foods www.tlnfitness.com/flatbellycooking/?ap_id=chieke. And for those interested in losing weight fast..this is for you ~» 25 day fast weight loss diets www.tlnfitness.com/fastweightloss/?ap_id=chieke
Re: How Can I Lose Weight Without Exercising?? by LadyNaz: 4:20pm On Nov 27, 2013

For anyone out there interested in losing weight,belly fat,you don't wanna miss these infos..........
To get free reports on losing weight in a healthy way..visit http://www.squeezeframes.com/0/139/139053/69078.html
Get over 100 amazing nigerian weight loss and belly fat loss foods here~» www.tlnfitness.com/flatbellycooking/?ap_id=chieke.
And for those interested in losing weight FAST..this is for you ~» 25 day fast weight loss diets www.tlnfitness.com/fastweightloss/?ap_id=chieke
If you are really serious about losing weight,you shouldn't ignore these. My contact details pin 29565346,num-07058135057.
Re: How Can I Lose Weight Without Exercising?? by jtenna: 8:07am On Dec 14, 2013
You can do that wit teas n food supplements. Check out my b4 n after pics at https://www.nairaland.com/1550605/hidden-secrets-weightloss-teas-food#up
Re: How Can I Lose Weight Without Exercising?? by mokumsamuel(m): 10:17am On Jul 19, 2014
Weight Loss is almost impossible without exercise and proper eating habit. Secondly, the best way to lose weight is slowly and gradually, anything promisning an overnight weight loss is pure hype (some cud work bt definitely with a price to pay)

Signup for my free weightloss email course at: http://ourweightlosstips.net/signup.html

All the best!

Samuel
Re: How Can I Lose Weight Without Exercising?? by lbrichman: 9:18pm On Aug 10, 2014
One great way to lose weight without exercising, is to stop worrying, and believe that you will, it works!
Also, you can employ the help of a natural product like Organo Gold Ganoderma Coffee, it will burn off the Cholesterol in ur body, detoxify your system, and fill you up, to stop u from indiscriminate eating, if u do that.
You'll lose weight so fast, others will be asking u what u did. You can also post ur results here afterward. Contact luther Benson on, 08081347351, for more info. I wish u all the best!
Re: How Can I Lose Weight Without Exercising?? by homesodear: 5:11am On Aug 20, 2014
MsSteph: Please I am working nd don't have time to exercise, I am leaving for nysc on 2nd july. Want to lose weight in the next 3weeks. How can I lose weight in 20days without exercising??

Backed by popular demand!!! Need to lose a few inches quickly; our body toning products combine instant results with long term benefits so you can look better now and later without side effects. Botanical extracts help you shed water weight while thermogenic herbs boost your metabolism to burn calories. This training is a great way to tighten skin after weight loss and help reduce the appearance of stretch marks and cellulite.

SKIN TONING BENEFITS INCLUDE:
• English ivy extracts aid in the elimination of fats and toxins from cells
• Horsetail extract removes bloat and water weight for instant slimming
• Thermogenic herbs raise metabolism by burning calories with exercise
• Other beneficial herbs render smooth and supple skin with natural astringents, moisturizers, collagen and elastin. Great for tightening skin after weight loss.

Who Should Attend? Skin care Professionals, Make-up Artists, Models, Spa Owners, Existing Business Owners, Students, Moms, Workers, etc are all welcome (No experience necessary!!!)
This hands-on training is FREE. Limited seating available, make your reservation ASAP. Must bring toning products to participate.

For further enquiries email me info@aloe4eva.com, ivychaste@yahoo.co.uk, ehidab11@gmail.com or call or whatsapp 08034917464 or 08083767721

EVERY WOMAN MUST BE TREATED LIKE A QUEEN AND SHE WILL LOOK LIKE A QUEEN. WITH SIMPLE PRODUCTS YOU WILL SIMPLY LOOK AND FEEL LIKE A QUEEN, EVEN IF YOU DON’T HAVE MONEY TO GO TO EXPENSIVE SPA’S, BECAUSE YOU CAN NOW HAVE YOUR OWN SPA AT HOME!
Re: How Can I Lose Weight Without Exercising?? by zappyj(m): 10:48am On Nov 12, 2014
Chuksxp:
Personally, I think the best way to loose weight is through exercise and reducing your food intake. If you need a stationary exercise bike, call 08063530269
how much is it?
Re: How Can I Lose Weight Without Exercising?? by loisella(f): 11:39am On Aug 29, 2015
Are u tired of being obese or want to shed a few pounds and also get a lighter skin? a new product that does all that is here,
Combination of Tasly I-cleansing, pollen tea, deepure tea and propolis water lilly assists the body in the symptomatic relieve of constipation,abdominal distension and discomfort,
prevents wastes and toxin from entering the bloodstream,
reduces obesity, improves skin colour

call for more info
08038115542 or

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

A Doctor's "Secret" Health Notes / Coronavirus: Snakes The Likely Cause Of Deadly Chinese Virus / Doctors Successfully Remove Arrow Shot Into A Girl's Heart In Borno (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.