Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,750 members, 7,831,399 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

PDP May Lose Aso Rock If CPC & ACN Merge - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP May Lose Aso Rock If CPC & ACN Merge (17450 Views)

Poll:

This Logic is True: 52% (140 votes)
I totally disagree: 26% (70 votes)
I cannot say for sure: 21% (57 votes)
This poll has ended

All Progressive Congress (APC) Party: ANPP, CPC, ACN And APGA Finally Merged / ANPP, CPC, ACN To Become One By April – Shekarau / CPC & ACN Merger Faces Challenge From Stakeholders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP May Lose Aso Rock If CPC & ACN Merge by Nobody: 11:58pm On Jun 08, 2012
CPC/ACN have shown that they are very daft by starting a merger talk by this time, its 3yrs to 2015 for Christ's sake. Buhari of all people can not be a good civilian President. The North has no messiah, El-Rufai is polarised, Ribadu cant win the North, Atiku is dead meat. SLS is the only Northerner I can vote for, but with the Buhari syndrome, he has no choice, except Buhari will step aside and allow fresh blood. PDP has a lot of good candidate and have the financial willpower to buy the high and mighty, as for Tinubu, its time for him to share the Lagosians Tax money, I need my cut, but I can never vote a devil into office.

1 Like

Re: PDP May Lose Aso Rock If CPC & ACN Merge by Nobody: 12:00am On Jun 09, 2012
PeterKbaba: WHY WE MOST VOTE FASHOLA AS PRESIDENT......... YOU MOST WATCH THIS PLS AND COMPARE A LAGOS STATE GOVERNOR TO THE PRESENT PRESIDENT!!!!!
WHY WE MOST VOTE FASHOLA AS PRESIDENT......... YOU MOST WATCH THIS PLS AND COMPARE A LAGOS STATE GOVERNOR TO THE PRESENT PRESIDENT!!!!!
WHY WE MOST VOTE FASHOLA AS PRESIDENT......... YOU MOST WATCH THIS PLS AND COMPARE A LAGOS STATE GOVERNOR TO THE PRESENT PRESIDENT!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lbw__jP7zXc&feature=BFa&list=UUh_x1EANObKl_UwkVaAiq-Q
YOU HAVE SPELLINGS PROBLEMS, YOU NEED TO GO BACK TO KURAMO PRIMARY SCHOOL

3 Likes

Re: PDP May Lose Aso Rock If CPC & ACN Merge by Stallione(m): 12:06am On Jun 09, 2012
Ngige is the only sure way out if really acn/cpc merger will come 2stand
Re: PDP May Lose Aso Rock If CPC & ACN Merge by PeterKbaba: 12:08am On Jun 09, 2012
Stallione: Ngige is the only sure way out if really acn/cpc merger will come 2stand

My igbo brother did you watch the video? Ngige can be the Senate President
Re: PDP May Lose Aso Rock If CPC & ACN Merge by PapaBrowne(m): 12:19am On Jun 09, 2012
What has become pretty obvious is that the tactlessness of the opposition is the main reason why the PDP will keep winning elections!
In presidential elections only two things count.
1) National Personality
2) National Political Structure

Nigeria is a very diverse country. If you have one and lack the other forget victory. ACN fielded Ribadu in the last elections but the South West overwhelmingly voted Jonathan.
Buhari has being defined as a regional candidate and therefore would never win an election.

PDP wins elections because, BAD AS IT IS, it is the only National party. If the opposition wants victory, they must look beyond regionalism and focus on building a new party that has structures enough to counter the PDP.

1 Like

Re: PDP May Lose Aso Rock If CPC & ACN Merge by Nobody: 12:23am On Jun 09, 2012
PapaBrowne: What has become pretty obvious is that the tactlessness of the opposition is the main reason why the PDP will keep winning elections!
In presidential elections only two things count.
1) National Personality
2) National Political Structure

Nigeria is a very diverse country. If you have one and lack the other forget victory. ACN fielded Ribadu in the last elections but the South West overwhelmingly voted Jonathan.
Buhari has being defined as a regional candidate and therefore would never win an election.

PDP wins elections because, BAD AS IT IS, it is the only National party. If the opposition wants victory, they must look beyond regionalism and focus on building a new party that has structures enough to counter the PDP.
Tell them bro
Re: PDP May Lose Aso Rock If CPC & ACN Merge by bashr8: 12:30am On Jun 09, 2012
PeterKbaba:

My igbo brother did you watch the video? Ngige can be the Senate President
and how many traders and market women will also watch the video? let me spit reality to your face, no nigerian outside yorubaland will vote a yoruba man in 2015 , northerners want it by all means , easterners are fighting for it , the best opposition can do is either let pdp wind again or merge cpc /acn and then feild an igbo man . anyway we go dey watch

1 Like

Re: PDP May Lose Aso Rock If CPC & ACN Merge by Nobody: 12:36am On Jun 09, 2012
bashr8: and how many traders and market women will also watch the video? let me spit reality to your face, no nigerian outside yorubaland will vote a yoruba man in 2015 , northerners want it by all means , easterners are fighting for it , the best opposition can do is either let pdp wind again or merge cpc /acn and then feild an igbo man . anyway we go dey watch
Tribalism in 2015 again ? PDP, the originator of the Rotational presidency has aborted it. These tribalism is only on Nairaland.
Re: PDP May Lose Aso Rock If CPC & ACN Merge by tinkinjo: 12:45am On Jun 09, 2012
...and Nigerians continue to dissipate their energy on what will never be!...there's something about Jonathan...if he aspire,he wins...It has to do with God exalting the lowly and the humble... if you like don't believe it...it wont stop it coming to pass! By the way who says they can't change the PDP name if it's expedient?

I am no Prophet, but there are scenarios I have already envisioned ie a Buhari will never win election in Nigeria - its called the law of Karma. Realistically he can't obtain the constitutional requirement of 25% in at least 24 states of the federation.

Again, who is afraid of Jonathan succeeding? All he needs do to win you all over is provide us with 80% of constant electricity, and going by the look of things that is likely to happen before 2014, by 2015 you all will be rushing to vote him in again. Simple.

He who laugh last laughs best.
If you care, save this post and remind me by 2015.

This is based on all things being equal - Nigeria still "structured" the way it is by that time anyway! wink wink wink

1 Like

Re: PDP May Lose Aso Rock If CPC & ACN Merge by bakila: 12:46am On Jun 09, 2012
Beaf:

The broom (ACN) is a Yoruba party, while the spear (CPC) is an Hausa-Fulani party. They both perfectly fit the description of "myopic, narrow-minded, ethnically driven vehicles."
Their combo loses out the entire Middle Belt and SE/SS. A losing combo in a few short words. Funnily enough, with some fancy footwork and acrobatically wicked strategies, the ACN/CPC combo will lose even the SW. cool

You wanna rule this country? Then pless your finga for umblera!
Na wo for the meat. The symbol of CPC is a Pen not a spear. You be real fraud Mr mouthed and foot.
Re: PDP May Lose Aso Rock If CPC & ACN Merge by Nobody: 12:49am On Jun 09, 2012
tinkinjo: ...and Nigerians continue to dissipate their energy on what will never be!...there's something about Jonathan...if he aspire,he wins...It has to do with God exalting the lowly and the humble... if you like don't believe it...it wont stop it coming to pass! By the way who says they can't change the PDP name if it's expedient?

I am no Prophet, but there are scenarios I have already envisioned ie a Buhari will never win election in Nigeria - its called the law of Karma. Realistically he can't obtain the constitutional requirement of 25% in at least 24 states of the federation.

Again, who is afraid of Jonathan succeeding? All he needs do to win you all over is provide us with 80% of constant electricity, and going by the look of things that is likely to happen before 2014, by 2015 you all will be rushing to vote him in again. Simple.

He who laugh last laughs best.
If you care, save this post and remind me by 2015.

This is based on all things being equal - Nigeria still "structured" the way it is by that time anyway! wink wink wink
You made a valid, what if, PDP decides to invite APGA to merge them them ? What if GEJ summounts BH and provide 247 Electricity before 2014, what if the factions off CPC decides to power play ? Its simply too early for Tinubu, to start merging a grounded party with a ripple called CPC. For now, I do not see any Party winning PDP, because ACN and CPC argue-ably are regional bulldogs
Re: PDP May Lose Aso Rock If CPC & ACN Merge by jmaine: 12:54am On Jun 09, 2012
nagoma:

Stop this crap it's no longer selling. Everybody knows that PDP sacrificed the coppers to win that state by hook or crook. The president paid out blood money.

You are simply fooling yourself . . .Aikfavour Ukeoma last facebook post before his brutal demise cry, indicted the CPC thugs who almost lynched him while discharging his duties at polls.Simply because he resisted their demand to massively thumb print ballot papers after forcing under age voters on him

Don't come here twisting fact
Re: PDP May Lose Aso Rock If CPC & ACN Merge by lacasa: 2:00am On Jun 09, 2012
Beaf:

First of all, oust ya rotten phone, bro! Di tin de write like say e get kwashiokor! grin

Hahaha! Very funny!!

GEJ's pu.ssy is here again..x

#Wat an animal. undecided
Re: PDP May Lose Aso Rock If CPC & ACN Merge by Nobody: 2:02am On Jun 09, 2012
2 things I know

1) CPC is large in the North
2) ACN in every southern region, but larger in the SW

So I think it's safe to say that PDP is screwed? But then, ACN was all for Ribadu and look where he ended up.

anywaz, anything to displace GEJ in 2015 is game for me.
Re: PDP May Lose Aso Rock If CPC & ACN Merge by lacasa: 2:06am On Jun 09, 2012
Funkymallam:

I wonder d hw they xpect ppl to read those annoying BB symbols.

Aπϑ 2ndly,

The funky'mumu' aka - Beaf's pu.ssy cool
Re: PDP May Lose Aso Rock If CPC & ACN Merge by pareto(m): 2:24am On Jun 09, 2012
PDP: Party Defeating Parties
Re: PDP May Lose Aso Rock If CPC & ACN Merge by Onlytruth(m): 2:37am On Jun 09, 2012
It all depends on how much the opposition TRULY wants to win. If the merger is to move power to areas that have ruled Nigeria before, then it will not work. Much as I want the best candidate for 2015 elections irrespective of the party, I would be a fool to expect peace in Nigeria if some sections feel that they are being deliberately kept out of power in Nigeria. Those who predict disintegration post 2015 find their strongest argument there.
Unfortunately, "the best" would have to come from Igboland. However, that is not to say that another cannot come from elsewhere. Politics and political evolution of a country is a very fluid thing. The metamorphosis is continuous and the measure of success is PEACE and PROGRESS; and you cannot have both without JUSTICE.
Somehow I suspect that majority of Nairalanders are too naive or too immature to understand me on this.

People like ndu_chucks [/b]who think that power must return to the North in 2015 frankly miss this point. These folks want Nigeria to remain one but they can't understand the "HOW" of it all.
Oh well.

I would repeat that the only easy way (that I can see) for the opposition to snag the 2015 presidential race is to field an Igbo man. However, PDP might beat the opposition to it. I still don't like the PDP, but like I said, nothing is chiseled on stone.
A wise man said, "[b]Show me a man who would not compromise, and I would show you a man with rocks for brains
".

Nuff said. cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: PDP May Lose Aso Rock If CPC & ACN Merge by femmy2010(m): 2:45am On Jun 09, 2012
PapaBrowne: Buhari has being defined as a regional candidate and therefore would never win an election.

If a presidential election takes place today and Jonathan remains the PDP flagbearer and Buhari flagging the CPC/A.C.N/APGA flag with a Rochas/fashola/Ngige as his running mate and the PDP's rigging plans at its lowest point then I gurantee you 100% that Gen.Buhari would Win 70% of the North,about 70% of the SW,20% of the SS and 50% of the SE.
One thing I am sure of is that Buhari's popularity in the heart of Nigerians is swelling by the day and any wrong foot backward by the Jonathan's adminstration is a step forward towards the manifestation of Buhari's desire to rule Nigeria.
Frankly,the best Nigeria needs at this time in her history is a leader than would be able to take a firm stand in this fight against the killer corruption.
No propanganda of stimulating religious or tribal sentiments would work again as the Nigerian electorate are wiser.
Re: PDP May Lose Aso Rock If CPC & ACN Merge by bashr8: 3:01am On Jun 09, 2012
femmy2010: .

If a presidential election takes place today and Jonathan remains the PDP flagbearer and Buhari flagging the CPC/A.C.N/APGA flag with a Rochas/fashola/Ngige as his running mate and the PDP's rigging plans at its lowest point then I gurantee you 100% that Gen.Buhari would Win 70% of the North,about 70% of the SW,20% of the SS and 50% of the SE.
One thing I am sure of is that Buhari's popularity in the heart of Nigerians is swelling by the day and any wrong foot backward by the Jonathan's adminstration is a step forward towards the manifestation of Buhari's desire to rule Nigeria.
Frankly,the best Nigeria needs at this time in her history is a leader than would be able to take a firm stand in this fight against the killer corruption.
No propanganda of stimulating religious or tribal sentiments would work again as the Nigerian electorate are wiser.
you think nigerians are actually fools? yes nairalanders like u might be but people out there will never vote buhari or anyother muslim from the north for that matter as far as 2015 is concerned ,hell even the middle belt wont go that route , wake up, fashola stands a greater chance than buhari but then ,any opposition without an igbo candidate is already a failure.

1 Like

Re: PDP May Lose Aso Rock If CPC & ACN Merge by femmy2010(m): 3:13am On Jun 09, 2012
bashr8: you think nigerians are actually fools? yes nairalanders like u might

Call me fool as you like but clear to all who the real fool is here.

bashr8: people out there will never vote buhari or anyother muslim from the north for that matter as far as 2015 is concerned

I am a Yoruba Christian who voted for a xtan GEJ in the last genral election but would happily vote for a Muslim And Northerner Buhari if he contest come 2015 and most importantly if God keeps us all alive till then,
Re: PDP May Lose Aso Rock If CPC & ACN Merge by pazienza(m): 3:32am On Jun 09, 2012
Well,the drums are rolling again,and the singers are singing: igbos are not important,we can win without them. Abiola once danced to that music,we know where he ended,buhari did the same and we know how it turned out,both got betrayed by the yorubas they put their trust on.

GEJ is a wise man,he courted igbos,see where it landed him...

Meanwhile, the music is still on,the singers are still singing same lyrics,i wonder who the dancer would be, this time around...

1 Like

Re: PDP May Lose Aso Rock If CPC & ACN Merge by Beaf: 3:54am On Jun 09, 2012
bakila:
Na wo for the meat. The symbol of CPC is a Pen not a spear. You be real fraud Mr mouthed and foot.

Shaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrap dia!
You concave minded pillock.

Baby monkey.
Re: PDP May Lose Aso Rock If CPC & ACN Merge by pazienza(m): 3:55am On Jun 09, 2012
Igbos are not trustworthy,igbos are biafrans,igbos can't be trusted with Nigeria's presidency,they are not politically important..., u say all these everyday,and you wonder why they won't join you to participate in fuel subsidy removal protest,u want them to fight 4 the soul of a country they want out of,u want them to fight 4 a country u 've already made clear that they can't rule,you don't trust them,yet u want them to fight for your cause...
As long as we know that you all think of us like that,you will never have your way,and come 2015,we would still be the deciding factor...

Tinubu is not interested in any merger,even he knows that merger can't beat PDP,he is only looking 4 what to come to the bargaining table with,Buhari will do well to stay away from this treacherous man,he wouldn't want to be another ribadu...

1 Like

Re: PDP May Lose Aso Rock If CPC & ACN Merge by Beaf: 3:58am On Jun 09, 2012
lacasa:

Hahaha! Very funny!!

GEJ's pu.ssy is here again..x

#Wat an animal. undecided

I always picture you as a pot bellied man with yellow eyes, big brown teeth and very thin wobbly k-legs; very short and very stup!d.

Nematode.
Re: PDP May Lose Aso Rock If CPC & ACN Merge by polorus(m): 4:56am On Jun 09, 2012
All this politicians are the same, ACN, PDP, CPC, APGA. Even if pdp loses Aso rock, it wouldnt make any diffrence cos all the wolfs that are in pdp will decamp to the ruling party. The all wine and dine together, the call themselves the ruling class, belong to the same club.
Re: PDP May Lose Aso Rock If CPC & ACN Merge by deandavid(m): 5:39am On Jun 09, 2012
~Bluetooth:

People are getting enlightened these days.the broom revolution is coming soon to sweep away all of you.btw,wetin be Cpc emblem sef ?
daggar or knife.
Re: PDP May Lose Aso Rock If CPC & ACN Merge by supereagle(m): 5:43am On Jun 09, 2012
PDP will do everything within yheir powers to rig any combined team out. They know how to rig.It will be difficult to eject PDP out of ASO ROCK.
Re: PDP May Lose Aso Rock If CPC & ACN Merge by tribalism(m): 5:53am On Jun 09, 2012
kellysopy:

fym! u fink an hausa man will allow yoruba to rule dis country after what Obj did to them.
and you think a hausaman will want an igboman or even yoruba to want igboman. as for me 1015 is going to be a good example of "survival of the fittest"
Re: PDP May Lose Aso Rock If CPC & ACN Merge by kaeto(m): 6:16am On Jun 09, 2012
bashr8: and how many traders and market women will also watch the video? let me spit reality to your face, no nigerian outside yorubaland will vote a yoruba man in 2015 , northerners want it by all means , easterners are fighting for it , the best opposition can do is either let pdp wind again or merge cpc /acn and then feild an igbo man . anyway we go dey watch
don't mind the 1 eyed bat that looks westwards only. Even in the south nobody knows Brf, he is there invoking votes. You feign intelligence but betray reasoning. How gullible,oh! No suprises,you don't ever leave your SW domain to know whats happening in Nigeria,keep kidding.
Re: PDP May Lose Aso Rock If CPC & ACN Merge by kaeto(m): 6:23am On Jun 09, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
2 things I know

1) CPC is large in the North
2) ACN in every southern region, but larger in the SW

So I think it's safe to say that PDP is screwed? But then, ACN was all for Ribadu and look where he ended up.

anywaz, anything to displace GEJ in 2015 is game for me.
don't worry your frog brain is not needed here,go do what you know best,tribal w.hore of yorubaland with her nursery school political analysis.

2 Likes

Re: PDP May Lose Aso Rock If CPC & ACN Merge by aljharem(m): 6:27am On Jun 09, 2012
why and why MUST ACN and CPC field in an Igbo man if he is incompetent ?

Chai !!!! this country needs to split, too many cow brain dey this country

IF ACN/CPC field in an Ijaw like Ben Bruce, Is there anything wrong with that ?

Why can't we think outside this bracket of tribalism that has robbered this great country of her rights ?

SMDH
Re: PDP May Lose Aso Rock If CPC & ACN Merge by Nobody: 6:28am On Jun 09, 2012
kaeto: don't worry your frog brain is not needed here,go do what you know best,tribal w.hore of yorubaland with her nursery school political analysis.

awon were po lori NL yii sha.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

State Governors Meet In Aso Rock / 2023: Bala Mahmud, Others Defect To PDP In Kwara / Ngige Leads Other Candidates In Pre-election Poll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.