Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,264 members, 7,839,330 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

What Is This, Is It A Scam? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is This, Is It A Scam? (1151 Views)

Naija Love Is A Scam Choose The Lady That Pleases Your Eyes.(PROOF) / Is This Girl A Scam Or Really A Born Again? / Is This A Scam Or True Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is This, Is It A Scam? by noel76(m): 3:37pm On Nov 23, 2007
MY FELLOW NAIRALANDERS PLEASE I NEED UR COMMENT ON THE FOLLOWING MAIL I RECEIVED IN MY BOX.
Hello my dear,

I'm delighted and honourd writing this letter to you and I hope and pray that you be the honest person that will bring meaning into my life because I believe that is going to mark the beginning of our never-ending relationship.
I am Princess Irene Ousmik Jammeh from Gambia,a female student from University of Gambia Banjul.
the only child of late king Ousman Jammeh .Am 24 yrs old and am just like any person who can be caring, loving and home oriented despite the fact that I am from royal family. I will love to have a long-term relationship with you and to know more about you. I would like to build up a solid foundation with you in time coming if you can be able to help me in this transaction.

Well, my father died earlier seven months ago and left I behind. He was a king, which our town citizens titled him over eighteen years before his death. I was a princess to him and I am the only child and the only person who can take care of his wealth now because my mother died fourteen years ago during the birth of my only brother Jallow who equally died after few hours he was delivered.

My father left the sum of USD,($7.8 M) (SEVEN MILLION EIGHT HUNDRED THOUSAND US DOLLARS,)in a finance company. This money was annually paid into my late fathers account from Shell petroleum development company (spdc) and chevron oil company operating in our locality for the compensation of youth and community development in our jurisdiction.I don‘t know how and what I will do to invest this money somewhere in abroad, so that my father‘s kindred will not take over what belongs to my father and our family, which they were planning to do without my consent because I am a female as stated by our culture in the town.

I am ready to pay 20% of the total amount to you if you help me in this transaction and i have maped out 5% for any expencies that you may encounter during the transfer process,and another 10% interest of Annual Income to you for handling this transaction for me which you will strongly have absolute control over.

If you can handle this project sincerely and also willing to assist me in transfering this fund to your bank account in your country, I want you to know much about me so that we can achieve this together.I will send my photographs and phone number as soon as i hear from you.

Yours sincerely,
Princess Irene Liliy

MY REPLY: No problems give me more convincing details and pics.

Best regard,

HER REPLY: My Dearest Noel,

I thank you for your mail which i received now; your mail has really given me hope to live again, because here is very difficult i need to come over there in your country. In brief introduction of myself, i am princess Irene Liliy Ousmik Jammeh from Gambia the daughter of late King Ousmik Abel Jammeh,my father's palace is located at no.57 Alpha Avenue Serekunda, Gambia. I believe that the above introduction will give more confidence to confide on me.

Since my father died, my father's kinsmen are trying all they can to revert this money into their own private account because i am the only surviving child of my parents. My mother died fourteen years ago during the birth of my younger brother Jallow who equally died few hours after his birth.

Presently i am in a country known as Republic of Senegal in the coast of West Africa i am in a seeking asylum here is the house of a Rev father, because my late father's kinsmen threatened to kill me in our country in other to have access over my late father's deposited fund in the finance firm. I quickly ran out of my country Gambia to a neighboring country called Senegal were i am presently seeking asylum in a Rev father's house.

I ran out of my country with the file containing all the documents that my late father used in depositing this money in the finance firm. Because when i contacted the finance firm their authority tell me that i will only present a foreigner who could help me with the management of the fund and stand as my trustee, has was ordered by my late father to them as in the agreement between my father and with the finance.

Here in Dakar things are hard i am living a life which is very difficult for me and not the way i was brought in my family no enough food to eat no good water no medical attention. So i decided to lay a mere trust on you to transfer the money my late father left for me in a firm, i guess trying to seek your help in transferring the money into your bank account even if we don’t know each other is giving me a hope to live a better life in the future. Because i have in the back of my mind that you will not betray me in the cause of this transaction. This is what you have to do for me after the transaction has been completed.

1) You will help me to get my traveling documents to join you over there in your country to continue my education then you will manage the money for me in any good investment.
2) After the transaction you will withdraw some money and send to me to pay for my flight ticket to you country.
3) When i arrive in your country for the disbursement of the money on agreed you will withdraw 20 percent of the total money for your effort, and 5 percent for any expenses that you may encounter during the transfer process.

In other for me to introduce you to the finance firm as my foreign next of kin in which this money will be transferred into his account, i want you to send this information to me so that i will send it to the finance firm. YOUR FULL NAME AND RESIDENTIAL ADDRESS YOUR OCCUPATION, YOUR NATIONALITY,YOUR AGE,TELEPHONE AND FAX NUMBERS.

As soon as i received your next email indicating your willingness to help me by sending the above mentioned information, i will instantly send to you all the necessary information to commence the transaction so that you can get me out from this country as soon as possible.

You can get me through the office telephone number of Rev.Richard Brownman his telephone number is 00 221-777 014 540. Whenever you call him, tell him that you want to speak with Princess Irene Liliy and he will instantly send for me. The attached below is some copies of my pictures and i will love to have yours. I hope you will not betray the trust that i bestow on you and i will be happier if you promise me that you are always there for me. As there is a word said that two is better then one. Have a nice weekend.

Have a lovely day and i am waiting to hear from you.

Princess Irene Liliy

MY DEAR PEOPLE WHAT DO U THINK?
Re: What Is This, Is It A Scam? by zignor(m): 3:42pm On Nov 23, 2007
Run for your dear life . . .it is a scam grin
I have received many mail like that grin
Re: What Is This, Is It A Scam? by zheroes(m): 4:03pm On Nov 23, 2007
hey dude,
the scammer knows you are a womaniser and felt this would be a better bait for someone like you, BOY OR GIRL, MAN OR WOMAN, GOAT OR DOG, the moment your money goes out you ve been scammed, thats just the introduction or a preface, its big SCAM.

@zignor
run for your life, they will milk you,
Re: What Is This, Is It A Scam? by sweetlizzy(f): 4:20pm On Nov 23, 2007
confirmed scam!
Re: What Is This, Is It A Scam? by noel76(m): 5:02pm On Nov 23, 2007
@zheroes hw did u know that the scammer knows that i am a womanizer, we should always try and be mindful of what we post about fellow nairalanders, its just a mail from sum one who doesnt even know i exist.
Re: What Is This, Is It A Scam? by iyk41luv: 6:05pm On Nov 23, 2007
@noel76

This is an intelligent scam or rather called ''419''.
ignorant is the best answer m sure u have watched ''THE MASTER" which is acted by ''NKEM OWOH'' popularly known as ''OSUOFIA'' .

'' SO NO FALL MUGU OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO''.
Re: What Is This, Is It A Scam? by omega25red(m): 6:45pm On Nov 23, 2007
This is a pure scam because they have no kings in Gambia and serekunda has no palaces in fact that place is like oshodi
the president og Gambia is named yahya Jammeh and before that they had a president named jawara for over 25years or so
i know this cause i lived there for 1 year this is a super scam and there are a lot of nigerians living in gambia its like lagos

watch out
Re: What Is This, Is It A Scam? by janami(f): 8:55pm On Nov 23, 2007
grin grin did not even have to finish reading the letter sef. i got smthg very similar to this years ago. i sent back a reply telling the 419 person that i was also currently in need, wld she pls send $500 since she is a princess, i am sure she can get it so that i can start the process of getting her money back. she did not reply n i havent gotten anything like that again
Re: What Is This, Is It A Scam? by IykeD(m): 10:02pm On Nov 23, 2007
Guy, i don't think you need anyone to tell you what this is.
Re: What Is This, Is It A Scam? by Nobody: 10:15pm On Nov 23, 2007
[size=20pt]:::::S*C*A*M :::::[/size] . . .what does that spell?
Re: What Is This, Is It A Scam? by sanrima(f): 5:42am On Nov 24, 2007
s, c, a, m.
run forur dear life!
but waitoh, is thatthe girls pic?
if yes the babe fne sha so u fit risk am
Re: What Is This, Is It A Scam? by zigbo(f): 4:31am On Nov 25, 2007
roflmao. . . . this method is widely known,i should ve thot they would ve been smarter . . .

u know what keep flowing for the fun of it but if "she"says anything like money, credit card or bank details even if its for her to send the remainder of her father "the king's" money to the account then u terminate the contract. . . filee

how did "she" get your email in the first place undecided
Re: What Is This, Is It A Scam? by omoge25(f): 5:21am On Nov 25, 2007
lol yeah glad you know its a scam, i got an email recently that i won the lotto in canada, i no waste time at all i just delete am.
Re: What Is This, Is It A Scam? by Nobody: 10:01am On Nov 25, 2007
Some things never change.

SCAM. It's just standard Advance Fee Fraud, and the sender's probably a man with a Barry White beard, and deep bass voice! grin cheesy
Re: What Is This, Is It A Scam? by bluespice(f): 6:28pm On Nov 25, 2007
Dude this is the dumbest scam ave heard of there is no king in Gambia, serekunda is a market n if she is reaally from gambia, she doesnt need any "paper" as a citizen of ECOWAS shocked shocked i lived in Gambia for 8 years
Re: What Is This, Is It A Scam? by beila05(m): 1:31am On Nov 26, 2007
hey man just to be honest with you , this particular scamm has been reported in romancescam.com unfortunately naija's ip can't open up the sit i would have told you to have a look for yourselve, infcat i can tell you what the pictures she sent you are like,if you look closely you would discover that in one of the pictures shesent you she is in a resturant right next to the toilet, princess my foot, she milk you until,you remove powdered milk angry
Re: What Is This, Is It A Scam? by chinesedoll(f): 8:25am On Nov 27, 2007
Do people still send this kind of mail

One idiot sent me d same tin
and i told him to send me money b4 i can begin any transaction
d guy sef tire for me

cunnyman jam cunnyman

no be only princess na prince
Re: What Is This, Is It A Scam? by yimiton(f): 8:43am On Nov 27, 2007
This is obviously a scam.

What annoys me about these people is the way they keep repeating the same story in different ways.
Can't they be original for once.

Eveyone should be careful. It's the end of the year and people get desperate by the end of the year.
Re: What Is This, Is It A Scam? by iice(f): 9:22am On Nov 27, 2007
Yimiton indeed, there was i time i replied two of them, telling them to please come up with something original tongue
Re: What Is This, Is It A Scam? by yimiton(f): 10:49am On Nov 27, 2007
Hay iice! grin,
You're very funny. That was a very good one.

You won't believe that the one of yesterday had the guts me again today telling me to call him back immediately.

Been thinking of how to scam the scammer! But he switches off his phone immediately after calling.
Re: What Is This, Is It A Scam? by growfast(m): 10:57am On Nov 27, 2007
@ruky_ivy , l tire for you oo na only cunnyman jam cunnyman why cunnywoman none jam cunnywoman, hissssssssssssssssssss and move to the next thread.

(1) (Reply)

My Love, Sorry I Lost You / Dated For 3 Weeks And Then: She Quitted: Is It Normal? / How To Propose To A Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.