Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,430 members, 7,812,277 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:03 AM

If God Knew Satan Will Rebel And Adam And Eve Will Sin, Why Did He Create Them? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If God Knew Satan Will Rebel And Adam And Eve Will Sin, Why Did He Create Them? (18989 Views)

If God Knew Satan, Adam And Eve Would Sin, Why Did He Create Them? / If God Knew That Adam And Eve Would Sin, Why Did He Create Them? / The Catholic Pope Francis- There Is No Heaven Or Hell And Adam And Eve Not Real (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If God Knew Satan Will Rebel And Adam And Eve Will Sin, Why Did He Create Them? by Princewell2012(m): 12:42pm On Jun 15, 2012
You see this question was ask out of curiousity and worried, but let me answer the question their is a man called lucifer, and this man was an engel of God, he also partook in the creation of this world and God did not hide anything from him, just like a president and his vice, both of them have become one and they do everything in comon, one day a war broke out in heaven angel micheal and angel gabrieal and angel lucifer they are the three comanding officers in heaven eace of them with their own batalion and lucifer is the chiefest among them, there was a coup plot in heaven about leadership, which finnaly turn out to be a mighty war finally angel micheal and his troup won the war which desplaces lucifer and his batalion who are now a wounded soldiers , out from the heavenly government and his rank was removed. The name of his rank was lucifer, which means the king of musician and the head commander, he is after God, and that name was replace as satan. The war is not yet over, that is why hell was created, which means a place of torment. Now there are two type of seed in this world, a serpent seed and the seed of adam. And this seed shall be in enimity with each other.time may not permit me to explain that better, now remember that this spirit being they have power to their own detriment to do what ever they wanted to do, note this, the chidren of God cannot go to hell and jesus also come on this earth because of his children, to deliver then from the power of hell. The hell belong to satan and his children but the devil is angry and wanted to draw the children of God to hell, that is why he is accusing them every day, thank God for Jesus who come to deliver us from the grip of satan. The bible says he will brouise your head and you will bite her heel and your children and her children shall be an Enmity with each other. Genesis 3: 15 note this again the devil and his children will never go to heaven no matter how hard they try, because its not their home any longer so my brother if you see anybody weeping and gnashing their teeth in hell plesse do not pity them, that is their domain do you believe that a children of God can pick up a little boy of 1 month old, and put him in a motter and pound him to powder, despite the cry of that little boy? If you believe that a child of God can do that I wii never believe that, so it is only the children of the devil who have the mind to do such thing. Do you know that the children of satan can also be in the church, so because somebody is in the church does not make him a child of God or because somebody is reading a bible does not mean he is a child of God satan also do all this things, and that is why a lot of people are confuse. It is not every church you see that is a church of God, Jesus said upon this rock I will bulld my church, now note that word, my church, so, please don't be deceive it is not every church that belong to Jesue, fotget about that phrase Jesus is Lord they wrote on their sign boards, the devil has tried every means for people to believe. That there is no God. They misinterprete the bible even rewrite the bible on their own ways all this is to put people into confussion, and draw them to hell. But thank God for giving me knowledge to know the truth. They are the one's causing plane crash and accident, doing all sorts of atrocity because they needed blood in their kingdom, ofcuss their kingdom is in this world but the kingdom of Jesus and his children are in heaven. If you never know this you have made a great mistake this is the question now, are you a children of God the supreme suler or a child of the devil who is also a ruler in his own eastate, the answer is yours. By their fruit you shall know them. Then hell belong to the devil and his children no more no less. Ok there is no question that is too bad that's depend on ones ability and capability so if you don't know it, you don't know it, you cannot comdem anybody for asking a question there is God and there is lucifer who is now known as satan both of them are rulling his own people ,and at the end we shall know who is the real God.
Re: If God Knew Satan Will Rebel And Adam And Eve Will Sin, Why Did He Create Them? by cyrexx: 1:35pm On Jun 15, 2012
^^^ what makes you think this fairy tales is true,
ancient babylons have fantastic stories similar to these

what you are saying can only make sense to a christian who has been brainwashed with these stories from childhood
Re: If God Knew Satan Will Rebel And Adam And Eve Will Sin, Why Did He Create Them? by cyrexx: 1:39pm On Jun 15, 2012
^^^ what makes you think this fairy tales is true,

ancient babylonian religions have fantastic stories similar to these

what you are saying can only make sense to a christian who has been brainwashed with these stories from childhood
Re: If God Knew Satan Will Rebel And Adam And Eve Will Sin, Why Did He Create Them? by Image123(m): 8:19pm On Jun 15, 2012
the history of the word 'mumbo jumbo' is getting clearer to me.
Re: If God Knew Satan Will Rebel And Adam And Eve Will Sin, Why Did He Create Them? by Princewell2012(m): 10:15pm On Jun 15, 2012
cyrexx: ^^^ what makes you think this fairy tales is true,

ancient babylonian religions have fantastic stories similar to these

if you do not believe in the story as you rightly said, then let us have your own contributon, and again what make you think that you too have not been brain wash. I also ha ve a bible back up everybody knows that lucifer is in the heaven before and when he wanted to be like God, he became full of pride and God cast him down, you mean you are hearing it for the first time? Did the bible not confirm that, please what you don't know you ask question and stop doubting. Then try to acquire knowledge about the creation. God is not wicked to punish his children, its was only those rebelion children that will be punish. And the hell belong to then there are chidren of the enemy and there children of God, there are no two ways about it
Re: If God Knew Satan Will Rebel And Adam And Eve Will Sin, Why Did He Create Them? by MrAnony1(m): 10:42pm On Jun 15, 2012
Princewell2012: You see this question was ask out of curiousity and worried, but let me answer the question[b] their is a man called lucifer, and this man was an engel of God, he also partook in the creation of this world and God did not hide anything from him, just like a president and his vice, both of them have become one and they do everything in comon,[/b] one day a war broke out in heaven angel micheal and angel gabrieal and angel lucifer they are the three comanding officers in heaven eace of them with their own batalion and lucifer is the chiefest among them, there was a coup plot in heaven about leadership, which finnaly turn out to be a mighty war finally angel micheal and his troup won the war which desplaces lucifer and his batalion who are now a wounded soldiers , out from the heavenly government and his rank was removed. The name of his rank was lucifer, which means the king of musician and the head commander, he is after God, and that name was replace as satan. The war is not yet over, that is why hell was created, which means a place of torment. Now there are two type of seed in this world, a serpent seed and the seed of adam. And this seed shall be in enimity with each other.time may not permit me to explain that better, now remember that this spirit being they have power to their own detriment to do what ever they wanted to do, note this, the chidren of God cannot go to hell and jesus also come on this earth because of his children, to deliver then from the power of hell. The hell belong to satan and his children but the devil is angry and wanted to draw the children of God to hell, that is why he is accusing them every day, thank God for Jesus who come to deliver us from the grip of satan. The bible says he will brouise your head and you will bite her heel and your children and her children shall be an Enmity with each other. Genesis 3: 15 note this again the devil and his children will never go to heaven no matter how hard they try, because its not their home any longer so my brother if you see anybody weeping and gnashing their teeth in hell plesse do not pity them, that is their domain do you believe that a children of God can pick up a little boy of 1 month old, and put him in a motter and pound him to powder, despite the cry of that little boy? If you believe that a child of God can do that I wii never believe that, so it is only the children of the devil who have the mind to do such thing. Do you know that the children of satan can also be in the church, so because somebody is in the church does not make him a child of God or because somebody is reading a bible does not mean he is a child of God satan also do all this things, and that is why a lot of people are confuse. It is not every church you see that is a church of God, Jesus said upon this rock I will bulld my church, now note that word, my church, so, please don't be deceive it is not every church that belong to Jesue, fotget about that phrase Jesus is Lord they wrote on their sign boards, the devil has tried every means for people to believe. That there is no God. They misinterprete the bible even rewrite the bible on their own ways all this is to put people into confussion, and draw them to hell. But thank God for giving me knowledge to know the truth. They are the one's causing plane crash and accident, doing all sorts of atrocity because they needed blood in their kingdom, ofcuss their kingdom is in this world but the kingdom of Jesus and his children are in heaven. If you never know this you have made a great mistake this is the question now, are you a children of God the supreme suler or a child of the devil who is also a ruler in his own eastate, the answer is yours. By their fruit you shall know them. Then hell belong to the devil and his children no more no less. Ok there is no question that is too bad that's depend on ones ability and capability so if you don't know it, you don't know it, you cannot comdem anybody for asking a question there is God and there is lucifer who is now known as satan both of them are rulling his own people ,and at the end we shall know who is the real God.

Nice write-up, just wanted to point out however that the bolded is unscriptural. the devil did not assist God in creation. Besides I don't think The God and lucifer relationship was as chummy as you seem to be painting it. All the same no I won't sweat it. God bless.
Re: If God Knew Satan Will Rebel And Adam And Eve Will Sin, Why Did He Create Them? by Princewell2012(m): 11:53pm On Jun 15, 2012
Alright you said. It is unsciptural now when God said let us make man in our own image and after our likeness who is he reffering to?
Re: If God Knew Satan Will Rebel And Adam And Eve Will Sin, Why Did He Create Them? by Princewell2012(m): 11:57pm On Jun 15, 2012
Mr_Anony:

Nice write-up, just wanted to point out however that the bolded is unscriptural. the devil did not assist God in creation. Besides I don't think The God and lucifer relationship was as chummy as you seem to be painting it. All the same no I won't sweat it. God bless.
alright did you say it is unscriptural, now when God said in the bible let us make man in our own image and and after our own likeness who is he reffering to? When he said let us, was he reffering to himself?
Re: If God Knew Satan Will Rebel And Adam And Eve Will Sin, Why Did He Create Them? by cyrexx: 6:11am On Jun 16, 2012
Re: If God Knew Satan Will Rebel And Adam And Eve Will Sin, Why Did He Create Them? by MrAnony1(m): 6:38am On Jun 16, 2012
Princewell2012: alright did you say it is unscriptural, now when God said in the bible let us make man in our own image and and after our own likeness who is he reffering to? When he said let us, was he reffering to himself?

I actually believe God was referring to Himself as trinity. Because the bible talks about Christ in John 1:1-3 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was in the beginning with God. All things were made through Him, and without Him nothing was made that was made.
I do not see any verse that tells me that the devil assisted God at creation.
Since you seem to be so sure, show me where the bible tells us this or you were just assuming that "us" must mean God and Lucifer?
Re: If God Knew Satan Will Rebel And Adam And Eve Will Sin, Why Did He Create Them? by cyrexx: 7:40am On Jun 16, 2012
1. god revealed himself to ancient hebrews and ordered them to kill every man woman and child who worships a wrong god apart from Yahweh, yet he created those people to live in cultures where non-Yahweh god is the norm.
2. god revealed himself through Jesus Christ to the Israel and tell us to believe or burn in hell. the creator makes no convincing evidence other than some gospels which have been found to contain many contradictions which negates an omniscient author
3. god revealed himself to Muhammed and told him he has no son and and to forcefully spread his knowledge to every body in every nation. similar to Yahweh in bloodthirsty world conquest and similar to Jesus in "believe me or burn in hell"
4. god revealed himself to my fore fathers long before the europeans came to africa and he often demonstrates his power when called upon, contrary to all the foreign imported gods.
5. god revealed himself as to the indians and didnt tell them that they will burn in hell if they refuse to accept the Jewish god.
6. god has revealed himself to many cultures before christianity and christianity has been found to have borrowed elements of other religions in the middle east
7. gods seems to care about what we believe, yet he provides no evidence to dispel all honest doubts. he then threaten eternal hell fire if you refuse to believe. hmmmm. a true creator indeed.

the fact is, no body can prove his god is the true one while others are false. we are made to believe we are worshipping the right god from childhood. christians reject the ALL the gods of other religions. atheist do the same and go a step further by rejecting one more similar god.

more so, a god that can watch his creatures enduring excruciating torture for trillions of years in hell fire for the singular crime of not believing some things for which there is no evidence is most likely NOT the god who created people. a true creator will not do this. this god may just be a wicked spiritual entity who forces you to believe he is good or burn in hell.

do i need to say more?
Re: If God Knew Satan Will Rebel And Adam And Eve Will Sin, Why Did He Create Them? by Princewell2012(m): 7:53am On Jun 16, 2012
Mr_Anony:

I actually believe God was referring to Himself as trinity. Because the bible talks about Christ in John 1:1-3 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was in the beginning with God. All things were made through Him, and without Him nothing was made that was made.
I do not see any verse that tells me that the devil assisted God at creation.
Since you seem to be so sure, show me where the bible tells us this or you were just assuming that "us" must mean God and Lucifer?
so you believe in the trinity? I guess you must be a catorlic those who belive in the trinity iam sure you are the type who believe that virgin mary is the only way to Jesus . But does the bible say there are three person in one God is it not what the cathecist teaches was that scriptural? The verse you read so far in the book of John does it said that God is three? The bible also let us know that the lord our God is one God not three person in one God, alright back to the issue of creation, can you tell me how does the devil come into existence? This is what you should know first before you go into an aguement. Have you ever seen a born armrobber before? Is it not when he grow that he choses to become an armrobber? But when he was born his father make a big party and called friends and well wisher to eat and drink with him but when he grow old he became and armrobber, so that is the case with lucifer, now when muritala for example created a state with his deputy then atleast he was not alone you know the story very well now if one of them now became his enemy and fight against him, and he decided to do him whatsoever he like if he was able to defeat him, why you are upset now Is because he was called the devil, asuming he was called Jesus or engel gabrieal you would have been happy, if I say he parttook in the creation, the fact is that you think you are fighting for God just the way our muslims does , thinking they were trying to defend God, even what that person was saying was reasnable we should aquire knowledge about, God he will not be angry with you and that is also scriptural
Re: If God Knew Satan Will Rebel And Adam And Eve Will Sin, Why Did He Create Them? by cyrexx: 7:59am On Jun 16, 2012
^^^ even christians do not agree among themsleves about the exact nature of the god they are worshipping. catholics pentecostals, jehovah witness etc etc have different views about the christian god and ALL of them will quote the bible to justify their contradictory beliefs.

so much for a book written by an omniscient author that has generated so much confusion
Re: If God Knew Satan Will Rebel And Adam And Eve Will Sin, Why Did He Create Them? by MrAnony1(m): 8:11am On Jun 16, 2012
cyrexx: 1. god revealed himself to ancient hebrews and ordered them to kill every man woman and child who worships a wrong god apart from Yahweh, yet he created those people to live in cultures where non-Yahweh god is the norm.
2. god revealed himself through Jesus Christ to the Israel and tell us to believe or burn in hell. the creator makes no convincing evidence other than some gospels which have been found to contain many contradictions which negates an omniscient author
3. god revealed himself to Muhammed and told him he has no son and and to forcefully spread his knowledge to every body in every nation. similar to Yahweh in bloodthirsty world conquest and similar to Jesus in "believe me or burn in hell"
4. god revealed himself to my fore fathers long before the europeans came to africa and he often demonstrates his power when called upon, contrary to all the foreign imported gods.
5. god revealed himself as to the indians and didnt tell them that they will burn in hell if they refuse to accept the Jewish god.
6. god has revealed himself to many cultures before christianity and christianity has been found to have borrowed elements of other religions in the middle east
7. gods seems to care about what we believe, yet he provides no evidence to dispel all honest doubts. he then threaten eternal hell fire if you refuse to believe. hmmmm. a true creator indeed.

the fact is, no body can prove his god is the true one while others are false. we are made to believe we are worshipping the right god from childhood. christians reject the ALL the gods of other religions. atheist do the same and go a step further by rejecting one more similar god.

more so, a god that can watch his creatures enduring excruciating torture for trillions of years in hell fire for the singular crime of not believing some things for which there is no evidence is most likely NOT the god who created people. a true creator will not do this. this god may just be a wicked spiritual entity who forces you to believe he is good or burn in hell.

do i need to say more?

Your argument is based on what you feel a creator should be and not necessarily who the creator is. It is flawed sorry. especially since you are one of the creator's works yourself. If you want to properly judge the creator, then match Him power for power.

cyrexx: ^^^ even christians do not agree among themsleves about the exact nature of the god they are worshipping. catholics pentecostals, jehovah witness etc etc have different views about the christian god and ALL of them will quote the bible to justify their contradictory beliefs.

so much for a book written by an omniscient author that has generated so much confusion

Sorry, I didn't quite understand what you just said. Did you just call me fat and ugly?
(see, that is how easy it is to misread your post..............so much for a post by an intelligent person)
Re: If God Knew Satan Will Rebel And Adam And Eve Will Sin, Why Did He Create Them? by cyrexx: 8:26am On Jun 16, 2012
Mr_Anony:
Your argument is based on what you feel a creator should be and not necessarily who the creator is. It is flawed sorry.

i make no assumptions on who the so-called creator should be.It is he, not me, who revealed himself in contradicting and unbelievable manner to different cultures he created. read my posts very well and point out where what i said is not true.

Mr_Anony:
especially since you are one of the creator's works yourself. If you want to properly judge the creator, then match Him power for power.

for instance our forefathers believed it is gods that caused disease, but now we know better that it is germs. all these thing you are attributing to god is being understood and described for what they really are. whatever man does not understand he attributes to god.
pls read about the theory of god of the gaps and see the fallacy of your argument.

Mr_Anony:
Sorry, I didn't quite understand what you just said. Did you just call me fat and ugly?
(see, that is how easy it is to misread your post..............so much for a post by an intelligent person)

LOL, you can be funny.

what i said is clear enough for anybody to see without any misunderstanding.

cheers, bro
Re: If God Knew Satan Will Rebel And Adam And Eve Will Sin, Why Did He Create Them? by Princewell2012(m): 8:28am On Jun 16, 2012
Iam 100 percent sure that, the person who brought this question, does not know any thing about God neither is he a christian,, he said he use be a christian, but I don't believe he is one eighter
Re: If God Knew Satan Will Rebel And Adam And Eve Will Sin, Why Did He Create Them? by MrAnony1(m): 8:29am On Jun 16, 2012
Princewell2012: so you believe in the trinity? I guess you must be a catorlic those who belive in the trinity iam sure you are the type who believe that virgin mary is the only way to Jesus . But does the bible say there are three person in one God is it not what the cathecist teaches was that scriptural? The verse you read so far in the book of John does it said that God is three? The bible also let us know that the lord our God is one God not three person in one God, alright back to the issue of creation, can you tell me how does the devil come into existence? This is what you should know first before you go into an aguement. Have you ever seen a born armrobber before? Is it not when he grow that he choses to become an armrobber? But when he was born his father make a big party and called friends and well wisher to eat and drink with him but when he grow old he became and armrobber, so that is the case with lucifer, now when muritala for example created a state with his deputy then atleast he was not alone you know the story very well now if one of them now became his enemy and fight against him, and he decided to do him whatsoever he like if he was able to defeat him, why you are upset now Is because he was called the devil, asuming he was called Jesus or engel gabrieal you would have been happy, if I say he parttook in the creation, the fact is that you think you are fighting for God just the way our muslims does , thinking they were trying to defend God, even what that person was saying was reasnable we should aquire knowledge about, God he will not be angry with you and that is also scriptural

My friend, I am not Catholic, neither am I Protestant. I am simply a Christian (I read my bible). There is no verse of scripture that supports lucifer assisting God to create the earth and you know it. When God said let us create, how are you so sure it was the devil He was talking to it could have been Michael or Gabriel or Michael and Gabriel r all the animals He had already created. You don't know any better.

..........But this is what the bible says about Jesus Christ:
He has delivered us from the power of darkness and conveyed us into the kingdom of the Son of His love, in whom we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of sins. He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. For by Him all things were created that are in heaven and that are on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or principalities or powers. All things were created through Him and for Him. And He is before all things, and in Him all things consist. Colossians 1:13-17

Even if you don't believe in trinity, you cannot deny this scripture. for more on trinity, I'll post here what I understand through scripture. I posted this on another forum sometime ago. Please read it but don't take my word for it, search through scripture yourself too and let God reveal Himself to you. God bless

Mr_Anony: First of all we serve one God and not three. Also, the trinity is not a ranking system of sorts (my bible doesn't tell me so) Notice that before the new testament there was no Jesus Christ or Holly Ghost in operation so to speak. When Christ is prophesied about, It was literally describing God coming to dwell among men.
Matthew 1:23 Behold, the virgin shall be with child, and bear a Son, and they shall call His name Immanuel, which is translated, God with us.

Also, notice the description of the Child to be born as prophesied by Isaiah bears characteristics by which we describe the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit yet it is talking about one person.
Isaiah 9:6 For unto us a Child is born, Unto us a Son is given; And the government will be upon His shoulder. And His name will be called Wonderful, Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.

Now introducing Christ in John 1, we see that He is God's Word made flesh and living among men. Jesus is only called the Son of God because of His incarnation (He was born of God). Study John 1:1-18. It is interesting to note that the only other man called Son of God is Adam (Luke 3:38. I believe this is because they didn't come by sex but directly from God.
This is also what is meant by being born-again.
John 1:12-13 But as many as received Him, to them He gave the right to become children of God, to those who believe in His name: who were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.
Also read John 3:1-21 especially 3-7
3 Jesus answered and said to him, Most assuredly, I say to you, unless one is born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.
4 Nicodemus said to Him, How can a man be born when he is old? Can he enter a second time into his mothers womb and be born?
5 Jesus answered, Most assuredly, I say to you, unless one is born of water and the Spirit, he cannot enter the kingdom of God.
6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh, and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.
7 Do not marvel that I said to you, You must be born again.

Jesus Christ was fully God and also fully man while on earth, He aged, He was hungry, He got tired, He felt pain, He bled, He sweated, He cried, He urinated and defecated, He slept, He walked about, ate and drank, He was in every way a man and yet he was full of God and did not sin ever ..........and then he died for us, paying the full price for our sins. That's how much God loves us.

God as man was subject to God in Heaven and this would explain why Christ would pray to God. When Jesus promised us the Holy Spirit, He spoke of another comforter (John 14:16) which would suggest that Jesus was a comforter Himself and now the Holy Spirit prays for us with groanings that cannot be uttered (Romans 8:26) again "GOD with us - Immanuel".

God is one omnipotent and omnipresent Spirit. Perhaps the place the bible describe the relationship in the trinity is
John 17:21-23
I pray that they will all be one, just as You and I are one—as You are in Me, Father, and I am in You. And may they be in Us so that the world will believe You sent Me. "I have given them the glory You gave Me, so they may be one as We are one. I am in them and You are in Me. May they experience such perfect unity that the world will know that You sent Me and that You love them as much as You love Me.

You can also read John 8 culminating in verse 58 where He says before Abraham I AM,
or Philipians 2:5-8. I especially like how the NLT renders it;
You must have the same attitude that Christ Jesus had. Though He was God, He did not think of equality with God as something to cling to. Instead, He gave up His divine privileges; He took the humble position of a slave and was born as a human being. When He appeared in human form, He humbled Himself in obedience to God and died a criminal's death on a cross.

So what have I been saying?
There is only one God Yahweh who is an omnipotent, omniscient, and omnipresent Spirit, He is revealed to us in three personalities, The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit. These three personalities are in perfect unity and are the same one God. It is not a hierarchy.
The perfect unity of the trinity is the same perfect unity of spirit that must exist among those who are born-again.

So yes, Jesus Christ is God Almighty.

P/s: I do not want to derail this thread by talking about Trinity though. If you want us to discuss God's word off this thread, you can open a new thread and invite me to it. I'll oblige.
Re: If God Knew Satan Will Rebel And Adam And Eve Will Sin, Why Did He Create Them? by cyrexx: 8:39am On Jun 16, 2012
^^^ even christians do not agree among themsleves about the exact nature of the god they are worshipping. catholics, pentecostals, jehovah witness etc etc have different views about the christian god and ALL of them will quote the bible to justify their contradictory beliefs.
Re: If God Knew Satan Will Rebel And Adam And Eve Will Sin, Why Did He Create Them? by MrAnony1(m): 8:45am On Jun 16, 2012
cyrexx:

i make no assumptions on who the so-called creator should be.It is he, not me, who revealed himself in contradicting and unbelievable manner to different cultures he created. read my posts very well and point out where what i said is not true.
A rumour about you or what I imagine you to be is not the same as you revealing yourself to me.

for instance our forefathers believed it is gods that caused disease, but now we know better that it is germs. all these thing you are attributing to god is being understood and described for what they really are. whatever man does not understand he attributes to god.
pls read about the theory of god of the gaps and see the fallacy of your argument.

The only way to disprove a gap is to explain what fills it and not sit back and condemn another's explanation having none of your own. Personally, I believe that the more we study, we just might at some point, eventually get some understanding of God but how long this will take (and I think it will be a very long time) I don't know. I'll rather just put my faith in God and wait for the scientist to catch up.

LOL, you can be funny.
what i said is clear enough for anybody to see without any misunderstanding.
cheers, bro
Lol, my point exactly, that some people just choose to misunderstand the bible doesn't diminish God's omniscience in any way shape or form
Re: If God Knew Satan Will Rebel And Adam And Eve Will Sin, Why Did He Create Them? by MrAnony1(m): 8:48am On Jun 16, 2012
Princewell2012: Iam 100 percent sure that, the person who brought this question, does not know any thing about God neither is he a christian,, he said he use be a christian, but I don't believe he is one eighter

..........and how are you 100% sure? Judge not, my brother.
Re: If God Knew Satan Will Rebel And Adam And Eve Will Sin, Why Did He Create Them? by cyrexx: 9:04am On Jun 16, 2012
Mr_Anony:
A rumour about you or what I imagine you to be is not the same as you revealing yourself to me.

The only way to disprove a gap is to explain what fills it and not sit back and condemn another's explanation having none of your own. Personally, I believe that the more we study, we just might at some point, eventually get some understanding of God but how long this will take (and I think it will be a very long time) I don't know. I'll rather just put my faith in God and wait for the scientist to catch up.

Lol, my point exactly, that some people just choose to misunderstand the bible doesn't diminish God's omniscience in any way shape or form

a similarly honest and sincere muslim can make exactly the same argument you just made now based on his holy book(Quran) and believe he is following the truth. yet your religion claimed that about 1 billion muslims are wrong and they will burn forever in hell

a similarly honest and sincere buddhist/hindu can make exactly the same argument you just made now based on his holy book (Vedas) and believe he is following the truth. yet your religion claimed that about 1 billion hindus and buddhists are wrong and they will burn forever in hell

i can go on and on and on and on

an atheist just sit back and look at the irrational claims of these contradictory revelations from gods of ALL these religions, who did nothing to prevent his identity theft by other religious deities and yet threaten eternal hell fire based on what you believe about him

peace
Re: If God Knew Satan Will Rebel And Adam And Eve Will Sin, Why Did He Create Them? by Jenwitemi(m): 9:13am On Jun 16, 2012
We already are very familiar with this mythical legend so why rehash it all again? Was that necessary? Just answer the question, simple. Brevity is always king.

BTW, answer one simple question for me, how did Luke get corrupted in a place like heaven where supposedly no corruption can be possible? Is heaven a corrupted place? If it is, then this god himself has to be corrupted as well, no? Was Luke fighting against the corruption of his boss? Did he see his boss as a tyrant and he was trying to dethrone him to make HEAVEN a better place. Was HEAVEN a kingdom ruled by a tyrant god? Looks like it to me.

If some of the other angels joined up with Luke to rebel against who they perceive as a tyrant boss, then HEAVEN must have been a pretty forked up place at the time, politically. No wonder this planet is under the same political tyranny heaven was at the time and probably still is, and therefore just as screwed. I believe we humans should rebel against both of them and send them to a remote corner of the universe to battle out their "political differences". Luke and his boss, that is.
Princewell2012: You see this question was ask out of curiousity and worried, but let me answer the question their is a man called lucifer, and this man was an engel of God, he also partook in the creation of this world and God did not hide anything from him, just like a president and his vice, both of them have become one and they do everything in comon, one day a war broke out in heaven angel micheal and angel gabrieal and angel lucifer they are the three comanding officers in heaven eace of them with their own batalion and lucifer is the chiefest among them, there was a coup plot in heaven about leadership, which finnaly turn out to be a mighty war finally angel micheal and his troup won the war which desplaces lucifer and his batalion who are now a wounded soldiers , out from the heavenly government and his rank was removed. The name of his rank was lucifer, which means the king of musician and the head commander, he is after God, and that name was replace as satan. The war is not yet over, that is why hell was created, which means a place of torment. Now there are two type of seed in this world, a serpent seed and the seed of adam. And this seed shall be in enimity with each other.time may not permit me to explain that better, now remember that this spirit being they have power to their own detriment to do what ever they wanted to do, note this, the chidren of God cannot go to hell and jesus also come on this earth because of his children, to deliver then from the power of hell. The hell belong to satan and his children but the devil is angry and wanted to draw the children of God to hell, that is why he is accusing them every day, thank God for Jesus who come to deliver us from the grip of satan. The bible says he will brouise your head and you will bite her heel and your children and her children shall be an Enmity with each other. Genesis 3: 15 note this again the devil and his children will never go to heaven no matter how hard they try, because its not their home any longer so my brother if you see anybody weeping and gnashing their teeth in hell plesse do not pity them, that is their domain do you believe that a children of God can pick up a little boy of 1 month old, and put him in a motter and pound him to powder, despite the cry of that little boy? If you believe that a child of God can do that I wii never believe that, so it is only the children of the devil who have the mind to do such thing. Do you know that the children of satan can also be in the church, so because somebody is in the church does not make him a child of God or because somebody is reading a bible does not mean he is a child of God satan also do all this things, and that is why a lot of people are confuse. It is not every church you see that is a church of God, Jesus said upon this rock I will bulld my church, now note that word, my church, so, please don't be deceive it is not every church that belong to Jesue, fotget about that phrase Jesus is Lord they wrote on their sign boards, the devil has tried every means for people to believe. That there is no God. They misinterprete the bible even rewrite the bible on their own ways all this is to put people into confussion, and draw them to hell. But thank God for giving me knowledge to know the truth. They are the one's causing plane crash and accident, doing all sorts of atrocity because they needed blood in their kingdom, ofcuss their kingdom is in this world but the kingdom of Jesus and his children are in heaven. If you never know this you have made a great mistake this is the question now, are you a children of God the supreme suler or a child of the devil who is also a ruler in his own eastate, the answer is yours. By their fruit you shall know them. Then hell belong to the devil and his children no more no less. Ok there is no question that is too bad that's depend on ones ability and capability so if you don't know it, you don't know it, you cannot comdem anybody for asking a question there is God and there is lucifer who is now known as satan both of them are rulling his own people ,and at the end we shall know who is the real God.

1 Like

Re: If God Knew Satan Will Rebel And Adam And Eve Will Sin, Why Did He Create Them? by Princewell2012(m): 9:14am On Jun 16, 2012
Mr_Anony:

..........and how are you 100% sure? Judge not, my brother.
iam sure because of the kind of question he brought up, and again he must be thinking that God is wicked, and again that question also come's out confussion, about the existence of God, sounding like one who does not believe in God. Then if you said iam judging him it means you get the whole thing wrong
Re: If God Knew Satan Will Rebel And Adam And Eve Will Sin, Why Did He Create Them? by cyrexx: 9:22am On Jun 16, 2012
Jenwitemi: [b]We already are very familiar with this mythical legend so why rehash it all again? Was that necessary? Just answer the question, simple. Brevity is always king.

BTW, answer one simple question for me, how did Lucifer get corrupted in a place like heaven where supposedly no corruption can be possible? Is heaven a corrupted place? If it is, then this god himself has to be corrupted as well, no? Was Lucifer fighting against the corruption of his boss? Did he see his boss as a tyrant and he was trying to dethrone him to make HEAVEN a better place. Was HEAVEN a kingdom ruled by a tyrant god? Looks like it to me.

If some of the other angels joined up with Lucifer to rebel against who they perceive as a tyrant boss, then HEAVEN must have been a pretty fu.cked up place at the time, politically. No wonder this planet is under the same political tyranny heaven was at the time and probably still is, and therefore just as screwed. I believe we humans should rebel against both of them and send them to a remote corner of the universe to battle out their "political differences". Lucifer and his boss, that is[/b].

GBAM!!!

1 Like

Re: If God Knew Satan Will Rebel And Adam And Eve Will Sin, Why Did He Create Them? by MrAnony1(m): 9:48am On Jun 16, 2012
Princewell2012: iam sure because of the kind of question he brought up, and again he must be thinking that God is wicked, and again that question also come's out confussion, about the existence of God, sounding like one who does not believe in God. Then if you said iam judging him it means you get the whole thing wrong
Or he might just be honestly confused. That does not make Him any less a Christian. Remember that even Peter denied Christ at one point. Rather than jump to conclusions, why don't you lovingly direct him.
Re: If God Knew Satan Will Rebel And Adam And Eve Will Sin, Why Did He Create Them? by MrAnony1(m): 9:49am On Jun 16, 2012
cyrexx:

a similarly honest and sincere muslim can make exactly the same argument you just made now based on his holy book(Quran) and believe he is following the truth. yet your religion claimed that about 1 billion muslims are wrong and they will burn forever in hell

a similarly honest and sincere buddhist/hindu can make exactly the same argument you just made now based on his holy book (Vedas) and believe he is following the truth. yet your religion claimed that about 1 billion hindus and buddhists are wrong and they will burn forever in hell

i can go on and on and on and on

an atheist just sit back and look at the irrational claims of these contradictory revelations from gods of ALL these religions, who did nothing to prevent his identity theft by other religious deities and yet threaten eternal hell fire based on what you believe about him

peace

That there are 10,000 different opinions of you doesn't negate your existence
Re: If God Knew Satan Will Rebel And Adam And Eve Will Sin, Why Did He Create Them? by MrAnony1(m): 9:57am On Jun 16, 2012
Jenwitemi: We already are very familiar with this mythical legend so why rehash it all again? Was that necessary? Just answer the question, simple. Brevity is always king.

BTW, answer one simple question for me, how did Luke get corrupted in a place like heaven where supposedly no corruption can be possible? Is heaven a corrupted place? If it is, then this god himself has to be corrupted as well, no? Was Luke fighting against the corruption of his boss? Did he see his boss as a tyrant and he was trying to dethrone him to make HEAVEN a better place. Was HEAVEN a kingdom ruled by a tyrant god? Looks like it to me.

It seems you have already declared God a tyrant before even asking your question. The angels have free will and hence can disobey and they are cast out if they do. In heaven, we will still have our free will but the devil and our flesh will not be there to tempt us so we will live in perpetual glory and worship of God.

If some of the other angels joined up with Luke (Lucifer you mean?) to rebel against who they perceive as a tyrant boss, then HEAVEN must have been a pretty forked up place at the time, politically. No wonder this planet is under the same political tyranny heaven was at the time and probably still is, and therefore just as screwed. I believe we humans should rebel against both of them and send them to a remote corner of the universe to battle out their "political differences". Luke and his boss, that is.

If God was truly a tyrant as you claim, All he had to do was take away free will. But He did not.
Re: If God Knew Satan Will Rebel And Adam And Eve Will Sin, Why Did He Create Them? by cyrexx: 10:00am On Jun 16, 2012
Mr_Anony:

That there are 10,000 different opinions of you doesn't negate your existence

so you agree that christians just believe one of 10,000 different opinions about god

if man has a different opinion of me among 10,000 different opinions, i wont send him to burn in hell forever just because i have the power. and i'm sure you wont, sir. cos i dont believe you are that wicked and vindictive

if i really want people to have the correct opinion of me, i will gladly show myself to them, call them on the phone and visit them to remove all doubts about me. otherwise, i should not be bothered about whatever opinion people have about me.

even if there is a god as you claim, it is very unlikely that such a being will have an uneasy vanity and a poor self-esteem as to be offended by those who doubt his existence. i believe he knows exactly what to do if he wants nobody to doubt his existence. it seems he doesn't care what you believe about his existence.

And threatening hell fire is way below what a true creator would do.

1 Like

Re: If God Knew Satan Will Rebel And Adam And Eve Will Sin, Why Did He Create Them? by MrAnony1(m): 10:26am On Jun 16, 2012
cyrexx:

so you agree that christians just believe one of 10,000 different opinions about god

Of the 10,000 one should be true don't you think? We believe God has been revealed to us through Christ Jesus. Christianity is not an opinion.

if man has a different opinion of me among 10,000 different opinions, i wont send him to burn in hell forever. and i'm sure you wont, sir. cos i dont believe you are that wicked and vindictive
The reason people Go to hell is not because of their opinion of God but because of their sin. If I believe that the Nigerian government sanctions rape and I go about raping people, I will be punished no matter how sincerely i believed that rape is constitutional.

if i really want people to have the correct opinion of me, i will gladly show myself to them, call them on the phone and visit them to remove all doubts about me. otherwise, i should not be bothered about whatever opinion people have about me.

.......And what if you called, came around touched them ate with them etc and they still said you are not cyrexx because cyrexx is too great to call on the phone not to talk of coming personally?

God has revealed Himself through Jesus Christ already.

He came claimed He was God, and proved it by doing many miracles and resurrecting from the dead. What more do you want? If you really want to know God, sincerely seek him and he will reveal Himself to you personally.
God is a Spirit and those that must worship God must do so in truth and Spirit. If you truly seek God you will find Him.

I was once an atheist (perhaps not in the strict sense of the word because deep down, I knew there must be a god somewhere even though I was mocking it) but God saved me.

If you are not interested in God at all, you will not know Him even if God kicked you in the head but if you honestly search for God, He will reveal Himself to you.

Peace
Re: If God Knew Satan Will Rebel And Adam And Eve Will Sin, Why Did He Create Them? by Jenwitemi(m): 10:41am On Jun 16, 2012
He does not have to take away what is not there to begin with, bro. If all the choices that exist in a place are just TWO in number, then there is no free will to talk about. Giving angels two choices to either do his will or go against it and then get incarcerated is no free will offer, dude. That is really just ONE single choice offer to choose from. The very same method a tyrant monarch would employ on his subjects.
Mr_Anony:
If God was truly a tyrant as you claim, All he had to do was take away free will. But He did not.
Re: If God Knew Satan Will Rebel And Adam And Eve Will Sin, Why Did He Create Them? by MrAnony1(m): 10:52am On Jun 16, 2012
Jenwitemi: He does not have to take away what is not there to begin with, bro. If all the choices that exist in a place are just TWO in number, then there is no free will to talk about. Giving angels two choices to either do his will or go against it and then get incarcerated is no free will offer, dude. That is really just ONE single choice offer to choose from. The very same method a tyrant monarch would employ on his subjects.

If that is your description of tyranny, then every law whatsoever is a tyrannical law and the opposite of tyranny for you will have to be anarchy.
Besides I believe that if a man creates something, he has every right to impose whatever law on it he deems fit. The creator has the final say. The creation has no such rights.
If you write a letter and you erase it, are you tyrannical to the words you created?
Tyranny can only exist amongst equals.
Re: If God Knew Satan Will Rebel And Adam And Eve Will Sin, Why Did He Create Them? by cyrexx: 10:59am On Jun 16, 2012
Mr_Anony:

Of the 10,000 one should be true don't you think? We believe God has been revealed to us through Christ Jesus. Christianity is not an opinion.

all of them have the same premise. i.e. "believe what i say or burn in hell" what makes you think any one is more valid than others.

Mr_Anony:
The reason people Go to hell is not because of their opinion of God but because of their sin. If I believe that the Nigerian government sanctions rape and I go about raping people, I will be punished no matter how sincerely i believed that rape is constitutional.

i'm not talking of the reason of going to hell. i am talking of the character of a being who watches human beings in endless excruciating torture for all eternity. nigerian government can never punishes rape criminals or any other crime with endless torture, even if they have the power. think seriously about what you are saying. any worship such a being gets is not a genuine adoration but coerced submission based on intimidation.

besides you are misquoting the bible by saying that the reasons people will go hell is if they sin (as if christians dont sin), the bible clearly teaches that whosoever does not believe in Jesus Christ will condemned to eternal hell fire (John 3:16).

Christianity and similar religions makes you believe you deserve hell and offers you salvation as a cure. its like a doctor who disributes disease and offers the cure to you. Atheism is the prevention of that disease. And prevention is always better than cure.

Mr_Anony:
If you are not interested in God at all, you will not know Him even if God kicked you in the head but if you honestly search for God, He will reveal Himself to you.

Peace

why do i need to search for god. why is he hiding.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Church Refuses To Marry Black Couple In USA / 5 Things To Avoid When Evangelizing/sharing The Gospel / Daddy Freeze: "Smoking A Cigarette Is Unhealthy, It Is Not A Sin"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 182
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.