Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,469 members, 7,812,431 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:17 PM

If God Knew Satan Will Rebel And Adam And Eve Will Sin, Why Did He Create Them? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If God Knew Satan Will Rebel And Adam And Eve Will Sin, Why Did He Create Them? (18990 Views)

If God Knew Satan, Adam And Eve Would Sin, Why Did He Create Them? / If God Knew That Adam And Eve Would Sin, Why Did He Create Them? / The Catholic Pope Francis- There Is No Heaven Or Hell And Adam And Eve Not Real (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If God Knew Satan Will Rebel And Adam And Eve Will Sin, Why Did He Create Them? by cyrexx: 11:08am On Jun 16, 2012
Mr_Anony:

If that is your description of tyranny, then every law whatsoever is a tyrannical law and the opposite of tyranny for you will have to be anarchy.
Besides I believe that if a man creates something, he has every right to impose whatever law on it he deems fit. The creator has the final say. The creation has no such rights.
If you write a letter and you erase it, are you tyrannical to the words you created?
Tyranny can only exist amongst equals.

such a reality exists nowhere outside what religions teach. hence, they only exists in the minds of whoever holds those beliefs. if can believe this reality, then you can believe anything. it is just beliefs, nothing more and nothing else.

other religious faiths and beliefs have something similar to what you are now saying. are they all true?

the same bible that supplies those beliefs also contains so many other errors. likewise quran.

Mr_Anony:
If you write a letter and you erase it, are you tyrannical to the words you created?

that is so different from burning your own living creatures alive for trillions and trillions of years. pls think about this. no such god will get any genuine worship.

and there is whole world of difference between tyranny and anarchy
Mr_Anony:
If that is your description of tyranny, then every law whatsoever is a tyrannical law and the opposite of tyranny for you will have to be anarchy.
Re: If God Knew Satan Will Rebel And Adam And Eve Will Sin, Why Did He Create Them? by Princewell2012(m): 11:16am On Jun 16, 2012
cyrexx:

so you agree that christians just believe one of 10,000 different opinions about god

if man has a different opinion of me among 10,000 different opinions, i wont send him to burn in hell forever just because i have the power. and i'm sure you wont, sir. cos i dont believe you are that wicked and vindictive

if i really want people to have the correct opinion of me, i will gladly show myself to them, call them on the phone and visit them to remove all doubts about me. otherwise, i should not be bothered about whatever opinion people have about me.

even if there is a god as you claim, it is very unlikely that such a being will have an uneasy vanity and a poor self-esteem as to be offended by those who doubt his existence. i believe he knows exactly what to do if he wants nobody to doubt his existence. it seems he doesn't care what you believe about his existence.

And threatening hell fire is way below what a true creator would do.

a lot of people have deferent view about hell, even Jehovah withness
Does not believe in hellfire, and again why are you borderd about those who is going through excruciating pain in hell as you rightly said those deserve that place are the enemy of God, hope your are not an enemy of God? So hell belong to the devil and his families, and if they spent erternity there who cares
Re: If God Knew Satan Will Rebel And Adam And Eve Will Sin, Why Did He Create Them? by cyrexx: 11:27am On Jun 16, 2012
Princewell2012: a lot of people have deferent view about hell, even Jehovah withness
Does not believe in hellfire, and again why are you borderd about those who is going through excruciating pain in hell as you rightly said[b] those deserve that place are the enemy of God[/b], hope your are not an enemy of God? So hell belong to the devil and his families, and if they spent erternity there who cares

according to the bible those who are not true christians (believe in Christ as the Lord and Saviour) are the enemies of god. is that what you believe too.

hmmmm, if that is the case, how about more than five bilion non-christians who believe what god told them in their own holy books and also we atheists who do not believe in the mythical afterlife eternal punishment invented by religions to generate followers. does that make all of us an enemy of god?

na wa o.
Re: If God Knew Satan Will Rebel And Adam And Eve Will Sin, Why Did He Create Them? by MrAnony1(m): 11:39am On Jun 16, 2012
cyrexx:

all of them have the same premise. i.e. "believe what i say or burn in hell" what makes you think any one is more valid than others.

i'm not talking of the reason of going to hell. i am talking of the character of a being who watches human beings in endless excruciating torture for all eternity. nigerian government can never punishes rape criminals or any other crime with endless torture, even if they have the power. think seriously about what you are saying. any worship such a being gets is not a genuine adoration but coerced submission based on intimidation.

besides you are misquoting the bible by saying that the reasons people will go hell is if they sin (as if christians dont sin), the bible clearly teaches that whosoever does not believe in Jesus Christ will condemned to eternal hell fire (John 3:16).

Christianity and similar religions makes you believe you deserve hell and offers you salvation as a cure. its like a doctor who disributes disease and offers the cure to you. Atheism is the prevention of that disease. And prevention is always better than cure.

why do i need to search for god. why is he hiding.

God is not hiding rather you are the one closing your eyes.

I believe I have answered you before about the same questions you are raising now on page 2 of this thread
https://www.nairaland.com/960974/god-knew-satan-rebel-adam/2

...........and by the way, You misrepresented John 3:16. There is a difference between asking someone who is falling of a cliff to grab your hand and pushing someone off the cliff for not grabbing your hand.
Re: If God Knew Satan Will Rebel And Adam And Eve Will Sin, Why Did He Create Them? by Princewell2012(m): 11:47am On Jun 16, 2012
Mr_Anony:
Or he might just be honestly confused. That does not make Him any less a Christian. Remember that even Peter denied Christ at one point. Rather than jump to conclusions, why don't you lovingly direct him.
some people have already concluded in their mind before. They even ask a question, no matter how you tried you will never convince them
Re: If God Knew Satan Will Rebel And Adam And Eve Will Sin, Why Did He Create Them? by MrAnony1(m): 11:49am On Jun 16, 2012
cyrexx:
such a reality exists nowhere outside what religions teach. hence, they only exists in the minds of whoever holds those beliefs. if can believe this reality, then you can believe anything. it is just beliefs, nothing more and nothing else.

other religious faiths and beliefs have something similar to what you are now saying. are they all true?

the same bible that supplies those beliefs also contains so many other errors. likewise quran.

The bible doesn't supply "beliefs" A relationship with God is what I've been talking about. Seek God and you shall find God.

that is so different from burning your own living creatures alive for trillions and trillions of years. pls think about this. no such god will get any genuine worship.

It is exactly the same. The only difference is that you can't see it from the written words' point of view.

and there is whole world of difference between tyranny and anarchy

Not by your definition. You seem to be claiming that once you have been given choices with consequences it is tyranny.
Re: If God Knew Satan Will Rebel And Adam And Eve Will Sin, Why Did He Create Them? by cyrexx: 11:50am On Jun 16, 2012
^^^^ you have not provided answers to many of the issues i have raised. you just ignored them.
Re: If God Knew Satan Will Rebel And Adam And Eve Will Sin, Why Did He Create Them? by cyrexx: 11:56am On Jun 16, 2012
Princewell2012: some people have already concluded in their mind before they even ask a question, no matter how you tried you will never convince them

have you ever stop to think that you are refering to yourself. your religion teaches you to be close-minded. atheists are more open-minded than religionists

1 Like

Re: If God Knew Satan Will Rebel And Adam And Eve Will Sin, Why Did He Create Them? by Jenwitemi(m): 11:58am On Jun 16, 2012
-Not every law is based on tyranny, dude. Most laws made by human beings have responsible and humane basis that were made for the benefit of humankind and this basis very clear to see in every law. Your support for celestial tyranny has completely dulled your reasoning faculties so much that you even think that the opposite of tyranny is anarchy! Would you love to live in a theocracy like Saudi Arabia or Iran?

- Yes, but as long as that thing man creates is not a sentient living being.

- The Creator also has a certain responsibility to his creations because without them he has no existence himself. Therefore, he has no right to allow himself to do with them as he is pleased. That would be tyranny and anarchy, bro. Unless your god is not a responsible and just deity. If that is the case, then why would you need a devil then? Your tyrant god does all the evil, anyway, because he is god. This is a very dangerous and absolutely evil way of thinking.

- Letters are not living things, my idiot friend. While you can easily erase a written letter because it has no life, a creator of living beings should show more responsibility them. Something you are abdicating your god of. Absolute evil, is what you are advocating for here. In this case, you are no different or better than the fundamental islamist terrorist who kills the innocents without any remorse because he thinks exactly the way you do.
Mr_Anony:

Besides I believe that if a man creates something, he has every right to impose whatever law on it he deems fit. The creator has the final say. The creation has no such rights.
Re: If God Knew Satan Will Rebel And Adam And Eve Will Sin, Why Did He Create Them? by MrAnony1(m): 12:01pm On Jun 16, 2012
cyrexx: ^^^^ you have not provided answers to many of the issues i have raised. you just ignored them.

I refered you to page 2, did you look it up before replying
Re: If God Knew Satan Will Rebel And Adam And Eve Will Sin, Why Did He Create Them? by pattybf(f): 12:16pm On Jun 16, 2012
Thanks 4 d clarification bt more than ever, i believe d bible was meant to confused us, somewhere in bible, its written we cannot add or substract anything from d scriptures, so if d bible didnt mention he had other sons & daughters, why add it? Or is christanity now based on assumptions! i can even say we r just robots to God, he uses us as he pleases, we can do what we like when its convienient for him & when its not, he threatens us wt hell fire, then there is no freewill: (i will have mercy on whom i will have mercy on, he hardened pharoh's heart nt to let d isrealites go, etc) In the midst of all these confusion, i will still go to church maintaining my regular back seat.

haibe: Read genesis 5:4, first of all, its cain that got a wife and not abel, abel was killed. Genesis 5:4 explains that adam begat sons and daughters, because the bible didn't talk about the other sons and daughters doesn't mean they did not exist, apostle john made us know why all things can't be recorded because the world itself wouldn't contain the books that should be written(john 21:25), so cain must have married one of his sisters since at that time inbreeding wasn't a sin. And you should note that the bible never said cain was the first born but first man(genesis 4:1) S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ its possible that he had elder sisters and probably younger once(not sure), but that's by the way, what you should note is that cain and abel were not the only children of adam but that he had sons and daughters(gen 5:4) and cain must have married one of his sisters since inbreeding was not yet declared sin until the time if moses, God bless you.

1 Like

Re: If God Knew Satan Will Rebel And Adam And Eve Will Sin, Why Did He Create Them? by cyrexx: 12:18pm On Jun 16, 2012
Mr_Anony:

I refered you to page 2, did you look it up before replying

i have read it, its just a christian worldview amongst other similar worldview and it does not negate many of my challenges on christian worldview.

for example, just ignored this case i made against the validity of what you believe as a christian.
1. god revealed himself to ancient hebrews and ordered them to kill every man woman and child who worships a wrong god apart from Yahweh, yet he created those people to live in cultures where the worship of non-Yahweh god is the norm.
2. god revealed himself through Jesus Christ to the Israel and tell us to believe or burn in hell. the creator makes no convincing evidence other than some gospels which have been found to contain many contradictions which negates an omniscient author
3. god revealed himself to Muhammed and told him he has no son and and to forcefully spread his knowledge to every body in every nation. similar to Yahweh in bloodthirsty world conquest and similar to Jesus in "believe me or burn in hell"
4. god revealed himself to my fore fathers long before the europeans came to africa and he often demonstrates his power when called upon, contrary to all the foreign imported gods.
5. god revealed himself to billions of people in India and China and didnt tell them that they will burn in hell if they refuse to accept the Jewish god.
6. god has revealed himself to many cultures before christianity and christianity has been found to have borrowed elements of other religions in the middle east

Mr_Anony:
...........and by the way, You misrepresented John 3:16. There is a difference between asking someone who is falling of a cliff to grab your hand and pushing someone off the cliff for not grabbing your hand.

Stop twisting john 3:16 to make it sound more humane. its not talking about cliffs or grabbing hand. its talking about a fellow human being like you and me burning alive in eternal hell fire with no end.

John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
Matt18:8 Wherefore if thy hand or thy foot offend thee, cut them off, and cast them from thee: it is better for thee to enter into life halt or maimed, rather than having two hands or two feet to be cast into[b] everlasting fire[/b].

1 Like

Re: If God Knew Satan Will Rebel And Adam And Eve Will Sin, Why Did He Create Them? by MrAnony1(m): 12:24pm On Jun 16, 2012
Jenwitemi: -Not every law is based on tyranny, dude. Most laws made by human beings have responsible and humane basis that were made for the benefit of humankind and this basis very clear to see in every law. Your support for celestial tyranny has completely dulled your reasoning faculties so much that you even think that the opposite of tyranny is anarchy! Would you love to live in a theocracy like Saudi Arabia or Iran?

- Yes, but as long as that thing man creates is not a sentient living being.

- The Creator also has a certain responsibility to his creations because without them he has no existence himself. Therefore, he has no right to allow himself to do with them as he is pleased. That would be tyranny and anarchy, bro. Unless your god is not a responsible and just deity. If that is the case, then why would you need a devil then? Your tyrant god does all the evil, anyway, because he is god. This is a very dangerous and absolutely evil way of thinking.

-Letters are not living things, my idiot friend. While you can easily erase a written letter because it has no life, a creator of living beings should show more responsibility them. Something you are abdicating your god of. Absolute evil, is what you are advocating for here.

Ok, If you built some little tiny robot toys with batteries and some of them started malfunctioning. Are you a tyrant for removing the batteries from your malfunctioning toys? If you throw your malfunctioning toys into the thrash does that make you a tyrant also?

Scientists who partake in stem-cell research are tyrants? I.e. They grow animals in the lab for meat. Is it absolute evil when you kill a chicken for meat or rear chickens so that you can kill them and take their young eggs away from them?

Tyranny my friend can only exist amongst equals.

The reason why you can say a leader is a tyrant is because "he is a man like you, what gives him the right to treat you thus?"

In this case it is not a man like you. It is your creator, It is pure arrogance on your part.

Unless you are God too yourself you don't have the right to judge Him. As tough as it sounds, that is what it is.

You cannot judge the morality of a being that is not only far greater than you but also brought you to be.

The fact that you have free will at all (i.e. he even allows you to choose to glorify Him or not) proves He is not a tyrant
Re: If God Knew Satan Will Rebel And Adam And Eve Will Sin, Why Did He Create Them? by cyrexx: 12:40pm On Jun 16, 2012
^^^ no such being exists outside the mind of christians. he is simply nowhere to be found. he is only where you had placed him by following your religion. if you been born into a different culture and religion and you followed what you have been trained with from childhood. you will definitely have a different view on this god you are now defending.

na wa o.
i'm beginning to doubt your morality if you think killing a chicken who suffers pain for a few seconds is comparable to condemning to hell fire where a human like you and me will suffer pain for trillions and trillions and trillions of years for no end.

besides, killing a chicken is necessary for the benefit of human nutrition. what benefit can the god you are defending derive from torturing a man he claimed to make in his own image that he also loved so much.

na real wa o.

1 Like

Re: If God Knew Satan Will Rebel And Adam And Eve Will Sin, Why Did He Create Them? by MrAnony1(m): 12:46pm On Jun 16, 2012
cyrexx:

i have read it, its just a christian worldview amongst other similar worldview and it does not negate many of my challenges on christian worldview

for example
1. god revealed himself to ancient hebrews and ordered them to kill every man woman and child who worships a wrong god apart from Yahweh, yet he created those people to live in cultures where non-Yahweh god is the norm.
2. god revealed himself through Jesus Christ to the Israel and tell us to believe or burn in hell. the creator makes no convincing evidence other than some gospels which have been found to contain many contradictions which negates an omniscient author
3. god revealed himself to Muhammed and told him he has no son and and to forcefully spread his knowledge to every body in every nation. similar to Yahweh in bloodthirsty world conquest and similar to Jesus in "believe me or burn in hell"
4. god revealed himself to my fore fathers long before the europeans came to africa and he often demonstrates his power when called upon, contrary to all the foreign imported gods.
5. god revealed himself as to billions of people in India and China and didnt tell them that they will burn in hell if they refuse to accept the Jewish god.
6. god has revealed himself to many cultures before christianity and christianity has been found to have borrowed elements of other religions in the middle east

Why don't you just seek God yourself and let him reveal Himself to you personally. He will.

Stop twisting john 3:16 to make it sound more humane. its not talking about cliffs or grabbing hand. its talking about a fellow human being like you and me burning alive in eternal hell fire with no end.
Lol Seriously? I am twisting scripture to make it more humane? or are you purposely reading it to make more inhumane?

John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
..........Notice the bolded phrases? And when you read this it sounds inhumane to you? Please make bold the negative phrases in John 3:16 that are most terrifying for you.
(Remember when I said "Are you calling me fat and ugly?" LOL)

Matt18:8 Wherefore if thy hand or thy foot offend thee, cut them off, and cast them from thee: it is better for thee to enter into life halt or maimed, rather than having two hands or two feet to be cast into[b] everlasting fire[/b].

Sounds the same to me as "If your leg has developed a gangrene, amputate it. It is better that you stay alive and crippled than for the infection to spread and you die with your body intact." ...........besides I believe you know Jesus was speaking figuratively and not asking people to literally amputate their limbs.
Re: If God Knew Satan Will Rebel And Adam And Eve Will Sin, Why Did He Create Them? by Jenwitemi(m): 12:49pm On Jun 16, 2012
Man, what the hell are you posting? Are you this daft? How can you compare sentient beings like we humans with tiny little robots that run on batteries? Are human beings mechanical robots that run on batteries? What is the matter with you? You need to leave that your religion, dude, because it has done bad things to your grey matter. You seem not able to think properly.
Mr_Anony:

Ok, If you built some little tiny robot toys with batteries and some of them started malfunctioning. Are you a tyrant for removing the batteries from your malfunctioning toys? If you throw your malfunctioning toys into the thrash does that make you a tyrant also?

There you go again with your daft thinking. Are human beings "food" for your god? Is that what you are trying to imply?
Mr_Anony:

Scientists who partake in stem-cell research are tyrants? I.e. They grow animals in the lab for meat. Is it absolute evil when you kill a chicken for meat or rear chickens so that you can kill them and take their young eggs away from them?

Not true. And the arrogance is from your side. Tyranny is tyranny, my friend, no matter who is perpetrating it, human being or a god.
Mr_Anony:

The reason why you can say a leader is a tyrant is because "he is a man like you, what gives him the right to treat you thus?"

In this case it is not a man like you. It is your creator, It is pure arrogance on your part.

Yes, i have the right to judge him if he sees himself as the pinnacle of anything and everything that is good, just and moral. That is a claim that he will have to live up to if he wants human beings to take him seriously by using him as a moral muster for living our daily lives. Something he seems completely unable to achieve.
Mr_Anony:

Unless you are God too yourself you don't have the right to judge Him. As tough as it sounds, that is what it is.

A being that has the morality of a psychopath cannot be greater than a human being. He only has this status in the minds of unsane religious folks like you who worship his ass.
Mr_Anony:
You cannot judge the morality of a being that is not only far greater than you but also brought you to be.

The freedom of choice to either worship him or burn in hell is the absolute definition of a celestial tyrant. You need exposure, my friend. The religious canker worm has eaten deep into your soul.
Mr_Anony:
The fact that you have free will at all (i.e. he even allows you to choose to glorify Him or not) proves He is not a tyrant
Re: If God Knew Satan Will Rebel And Adam And Eve Will Sin, Why Did He Create Them? by Jenwitemi(m): 12:49pm On Jun 16, 2012
Man, what the hell are you posting? Are you this daft? How can you compare sentient beings like we humans with tiny little robots that run on batteries? Are human beings mechanical robots that run on batteries? What is the matter with you? You need to leave that your religion, dude, because it has done bad things to your grey matter. You seem not able to think properly.
Mr_Anony:

There you go again with your daft thinking. Are human beings "food" for your god? Is that what you are trying to imply?
Mr_Anony:

Not true. And the arrogance is from your side. Tyranny is tyranny, my friend, no matter who is perpetrating it, human being or a god.
Mr_Anony:

Yes, i have the right to judge him if he sees himself as the pinnacle of anything and everything that is good, just and moral. That is a claim that he will have to live up to if he wants human beings to take him seriously by using him as a moral muster for living our daily lives. Something he seems completely unable to achieve.
Mr_Anony:

A being that has the morality of a psychopath cannot be greater than a human being. He only has this status in the minds of unsane religious folks like you who worship his ass.
Mr_Anony:

The freedom of choice to either worship him or burn in hell is the absolute definition of a celestial tyrant. You need exposure, my friend. The religious canker worm has eaten deep into your soul.
Mr_Anony:
Re: If God Knew Satan Will Rebel And Adam And Eve Will Sin, Why Did He Create Them? by cyrexx: 12:58pm On Jun 16, 2012
Mr_Anony:
Why don't you just seek God yourself and let him reveal Himself to you personally. He will.
Lol Seriously? I am twisting scripture to make it more humane? or are you purposely reading it to make more inhumane?
..........Notice the bolded phrases? And when you read this it sounds inhumane to you? Please make bold the negative phrases in John 3:16 that are most terrifying for you.
(Remember when I said "Are you calling me fat and ugly?" LOL)
Sounds the same to me as "If your leg has developed a gangrene, amputate it. It is better that you stay alive and crippled than for the infection to spread and you die with your body intact." ...........besides I believe you know Jesus was speaking figuratively and not asking people to literally amputate their limbs.

you have not addressed the main issue of eternal punishment threatened by religions. you are just majoring on the minors.
cyrexx:

if you been born into a different culture and religion and you followed what you have been trained with from childhood. you will definitely have a different view on this god you are now defending.

na wa o.
i'm beginning to doubt your morality if you think killing a chicken who suffers pain for a few seconds is comparable to condemning to hell fire where a human like you and me will suffer pain for trillions and trillions and trillions of years for no end.

besides, killing a chicken is necessary for the benefit of human nutrition. what benefit can the god you are defending derive from torturing a man he claimed to make in his own image that he also loved so much.

na real wa o.
Re: If God Knew Satan Will Rebel And Adam And Eve Will Sin, Why Did He Create Them? by MrAnony1(m): 1:03pm On Jun 16, 2012
Jenwitemi: Man, what the hell are you posting? Are you this daft? How can you compare sentient beings like we humans with tiny little robots that run on batteries? Are human beings mechanical robots that run on batteries? What is the matter with you? You need to leave that your religion, dude, because it has done bad things to your grey matter. You seem not able to think properly.

You are missing the point. The reason you are arguing like this is because you are judging God based on your own standards. You need to understand who God is before you can judge His morality.
Notice how offended you are because I have tried to compare human beings to robot toys and chickens? This is because you believe that they are way beneath you that they shouldn't matter at all. The Gap between God and you is far more immense than the gap between you and your robot toys or your chicken. This is the first thing you need to understand. Just like a chicken is in no position to judge your morality, so are you in no position to judge God's morality
Re: If God Knew Satan Will Rebel And Adam And Eve Will Sin, Why Did He Create Them? by cyrexx: 1:05pm On Jun 16, 2012
cyrexx: ^^^ no such being exists outside the mind of christians. he is simply nowhere to be found. he is only where you had placed him by following your religion. if you been born into a different culture and religion and you followed what you have been trained with from childhood. you will definitely have a different view on this god you are now defending.

na wa o.

na real wa o.
Re: If God Knew Satan Will Rebel And Adam And Eve Will Sin, Why Did He Create Them? by MrAnony1(m): 1:06pm On Jun 16, 2012
cyrexx:
you have not addressed the main issue of eternal punishment threatened by religions. you are just majoring on the minors.
It makes no sense explaining anything because your mind is already skewed to read the message of salvation as a threat rather than the lifeline it is.
Re: If God Knew Satan Will Rebel And Adam And Eve Will Sin, Why Did He Create Them? by Image123(m): 1:08pm On Jun 16, 2012
talking philosophical bollocks with reckless swag, that's jenwit for you o
Re: If God Knew Satan Will Rebel And Adam And Eve Will Sin, Why Did He Create Them? by Observer2(m): 1:12pm On Jun 16, 2012
cyrexx:
Cyrexx or whaterever your name is.... Would you please be my friend? Have been at the core of some of this new generation churches.... Have winned and dinned with the oyedepos and somo bishops of this world and have seen enm and known em as comfirmed bussinessmen. People shold stop living in illusions and face reality. Religiong ought to be done with for humanity to be free.

Re: If God Knew Satan Will Rebel And Adam And Eve Will Sin, Why Did He Create Them? by cyrexx: 1:20pm On Jun 16, 2012
Mr_Anony:
It makes no sense explaining anything because your mind is already skewed to read the message of salvation as a threat rather than the lifeline it is.

it makes no sense explaining anything because your mind is already "screwed" by religions to believe whatever they want you to believe without any independent reasoning of your own. they want you to follow follow and stop using your mind. good business for religious leaders. religion has always been the tool of tyranny and control and they promise you a mythical aferlife enjoyment while robbing you of your senses in the only life you are privileged to have as a human being.

cyrexx:
Christianity and similar religions makes you believe you deserve hell and offers you salvation as a cure. its like a doctor who disributes disease and offers the cure to you. Atheism is the prevention of that disease. And prevention is always better than cure.
Re: If God Knew Satan Will Rebel And Adam And Eve Will Sin, Why Did He Create Them? by Jenwitemi(m): 1:25pm On Jun 16, 2012
I am not missing any point here, my friend. I am quite aware of what your "points" are.

My judgement of your bible god(not my god, because i believe in a creator myself) is based on universal standards to which your god is also subjected. I know who your bible god is and he has the morality of a psychopath. This is according to what the bible OT chronicled about him. He was a completely deranged deity gone totally berserk. Only mentally sick folks base their morality on such an evil deity.

Now, i believe in a creator God myself, as i earlier stated, but IT is nothing like this barbaric and brutal jewish deity you worship. Your jewish bible god is a fake GOD and, thus, deserves neither respect nor reverence from us since he is no better than us morally.
Mr_Anony:
You are missing the point. The reason you are arguing like this is because you are judging God based on your own standards. You need to understand who God is before you can judge His morality.

I was offended because you were making stupid analogies. If you want to use analogies, then use more accurate ones to make your point.
Mr_Anony:
Notice how offended you are because I have tried to compare human beings to robot toys and chickens? This is because you believe that they are way beneath you that they shouldn't matter at all.

Well, it depends on which "GOD" you are talking about, bro. If it is that butcher in the OT bible that you refer to as "GOD", then you are very very wrong, my friend. That deity is a local god of the jewish people and there it ends. The universal creator GOD is infinitely superior to him in every way possible. That is something that you have to understand. The jewish bible deity is a fake "GOD". He does not have the qualities that are anywhere near close enough to being the universal CREATOR. The bible god is way way way too flawed to be CREATOR GOD. His level is that of other african gods and that level is only slightly higher than that of humans. THAT IS WHAT YOU NEED TO GRASP.
Mr_Anony:
The Gap between God and you is far more immense than the gap between you and your robot toys or your chicken. This is the first thing you need to understand. Just like a chicken is in no position to judge your morality, so are you in no position to judge God's morality
Re: If God Knew Satan Will Rebel And Adam And Eve Will Sin, Why Did He Create Them? by Jenwitemi(m): 1:31pm On Jun 16, 2012
As a christian yourself, i'd expect you to think that since you've been pumped full with christian dogmatic bollocks all your life. Anything outside the trash you hear from the pulpit weekly will always sound like bollocks to you. They don't call it "indoctrination" for nothing. wink
Image123: talking philosophical bollocks with reckless swag, that's jenwit for you o

1 Like

Re: If God Knew Satan Will Rebel And Adam And Eve Will Sin, Why Did He Create Them? by MrAnony1(m): 1:56pm On Jun 16, 2012
Jenwitemi: I am not missing any point here, my friend. I am quite aware of what your "points" are.

My judgement of your bible god(not my god, because i believe in a creator myself) is based on universal standards to which your god is also subjected. I know who your bible god is and he has the morality of a psychopath. This is according to what the bible OT chronicled about him. He was a completely deranged deity gone totally berserk. Only mentally sick folks base their morality on such an evil deity.

Now, i believe in a creator God myself, as i earlier stated, but IT is nothing like this barbaric and brutal jewish deity you worship. Your jewish bible god is a fake GOD and, thus, deserves neither respect nor reverence from us since he is no better than us morally.

I was offended because you were making stupid analogies. If you want to use analogies, then use more accurate ones to make your point.

Well, it depends on which "GOD" you are talking about, bro. If it is that butcher in the OT bible that you refer to as "GOD", then you are very very wrong, my friend. That deity is a local god of the jewish people and there it ends. The universal creator GOD is infinitely superior to him in every way possible. That is something that you have to understand. The jewish bible deity is a fake "GOD". He does not have the qualities that are anywhere near close enough to being the universal CREATOR. The bible god is way way way too flawed to be CREATOR GOD. His level is that of other african gods and that level is only slightly higher than that of humans. THAT IS WHAT YOU NEED TO GRASP.

Dude, I have only tried to use beings you are superior to show you how you might look to a being superior to you. Until you accept that a creature such as an ant can call you to judgement then you don't really have any justification in questioning the morality of a being much higher than yourself.
You cannot tell someone that he cannot do whatever he likes with something he made for his own pleasure except it is not his in the first place.

By the way, perhaps you may want to tell us about this creator of yours. Please indulge us will you?
Re: If God Knew Satan Will Rebel And Adam And Eve Will Sin, Why Did He Create Them? by Image123(m): 1:59pm On Jun 16, 2012
Jenwitemi: As a christian yourself, i'd expect you to think that since you've been pumped full with christian dogmatic bollocks all your life. Anything outside the trash you hear from the pulpit weekly will always sound like bollocks to you. They don't call it "indoctrination" for nothing. wink
a wonder then that i've always surpassed and excelled my atheistic and unbelieving colleagues even in matters outside theology and religion
Re: If God Knew Satan Will Rebel And Adam And Eve Will Sin, Why Did He Create Them? by MrAnony1(m): 2:07pm On Jun 16, 2012
cyrexx:

it makes no sense explaining anything because your mind is already "screwed" by religions to believe whatever they want you to believe without any independent reasoning of your own. they want you to follow follow and stop using your mind. good business for religious leaders. religion has always been the tool of tyranny and control and they promise you a mythical aferlife enjoyment while robbing you of your senses in the only life you are privileged to have as a human being.

My friend, If John 3:16 reads as a threat to you then what can I say?
If the message of Christ - who was as pacifist as you can get - reads as threats to you, what can I say?

Yes religion has been used as a tool for control I know, but you willfully forget that Christ was against these "controllers" in His time. Christ's life is the model for Christianity. If you want to criticize Christianity properly start by criticizing Jesus Christ,

I lay before you the life of Christ because that is all that being a christian is about. Jesus Christ is at the center of it all.

I do not follow any religion or whatever have you. Jesus Christ is who I follow and no one else
Re: If God Knew Satan Will Rebel And Adam And Eve Will Sin, Why Did He Create Them? by UyiIredia(m): 2:07pm On Jun 16, 2012
OLAADEGBU:

Your question is appropriate but you have only been thinking in a particular perspective. If you are a parent or rather since you are a child to your parents do you think your parents will be blamed if they have brought you up the best way they can but you decided to turn to crime in adulthood?

What 'am trying to say is that God made us in His own image and gave us the freedom to choose good or bad, life or death and our decisions will determine where we would spend our eternity, either in heaven or hell.

This does not remove from God's omniscience, the fact that He knows all things does not force us into making a choice, He has given us freedom and freedom comes with responsibility. Anyone who decides to use their freewill to disobey God will have to live with the consequences that is the price of freedom.

Adam and satan had a choice to either obey or disobey God but unfortunately they made the wrong choice and suffered the consequence which we are still suffering today, but thanks be to God througth the last Adam who paid the price for our sins and then gave us the grace to choose not to sin which is by faith in His precious blood that was shed on the Cross we receive His mercy, pardon and forgiveness.

Nice reply. Jenwetemi's quip is inane since the example of parents is a GOOD PROXIMATE. Omnisciency and Omnipotency is well represented by the authority (legal and moral) parents have over their wards. Halbe, you would do well to ponder on OLAADEGBU's simple and succint way of answeing your question. My answer will come in a jiffy . . . Or later on.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If God Knew Satan Will Rebel And Adam And Eve Will Sin, Why Did He Create Them? by Princewell2012(m): 2:49pm On Jun 16, 2012
cyrexx: ^^^ no such being exists outside the mind of christians. he is simply nowhere to be found. he is only where you had placed him by following your religion. if you been born into a different culture and religion and you followed what you have been trained with from childhood. you will definitely have a different view on this god you are now defending.

na wa o.

na real wa o.
if that is the case why don't you repent, and live in erternity with God, I believe you are getting something wrong here what did your holy book said about the creation, you never answer my question, or did your god have no knowlege about the univers? Please tell me something, you mention something like me and you that is an understatement, because iam not going to hell that is not my kingdom, that is my intake and that is what I believe my kingdom is in heaven and that is where iam going if you does not know where you belong I knows where I belong. Weather you like it or not God has an enemy and they are not ready to repent, I cannot defend my God rather he is the one defending me, what can I do without him? And again hell does not necceserely mean an oven or a furnace of fire, all I know is that it Is a place of torment, to those who are rebelious against him if what you believe and what you are doing is good keep it up, it is up to you but all I know is that those rebelius children of the devil will defenitely go to hell. And he must prove to all other gods that he is the real God, and the only ways he can carry that mission is to send them to a place that was meant for them. That is how a king will always prove to his enemy
Re: If God Knew Satan Will Rebel And Adam And Eve Will Sin, Why Did He Create Them? by cyrexx: 2:55pm On Jun 16, 2012
Mr_Anony:

My friend, If John 3:16 reads as a threat to you then what can I say?
If the message of Christ - who was as pacifist as you can get - reads as threats to you, what can I say?

Yes religion has been used as a tool for control I know, but you willfully forget that Christ was against these "controllers" in His time. Christ's life is the model for Christianity. If you want to criticize Christianity properly start by criticizing Jesus Christ,

I lay before you the life of Christ because that is all that being a christian is about. Jesus Christ is at the center of it all.

I do not follow any religion or whatever have you. Jesus Christ is who I follow and no one else

how do you plan to remove Christ from Christianity. what you know about christ comes from the christian religion. While some of them claim to be "born-again". their so-called born again experience is nothing more than a psychological release of believing you "escaped" hell that you "deserved" to go. like i said before "Christianity and similar religions makes you believe you deserve hell and offers you salvation as a cure. its like a doctor who disributes disease and offers the cure to you. Atheism is the prevention of that disease. And prevention is always better than cure".

You see, i will have no problem with following most of Christ's teachings (though some of them are bizzare). I believe they are sound moral guidelines by a Jew who lived 2000 years ago. but Buddha has preached exactly the same golden rule in India 600 years earlier than that. Besides that, its the aspect of claiming that those who refuse to believe in Christ as Saviour will perish in hell forever, thats where there is problem. if that is not a threat, what else is it?

the old testament bible stories is nothing different from the deeds of any other tribal god of ancient tribes. African gods can claim the same (read about Orunmila and Obatala of Yoruba mythologies). the hebrews only have the advantage having them written down. every tribe and cultures have their stories too.

the new testament gospels was written many decades after the death of Christ. the story of Jesus was initially spread by word of mouth in order to convert people to a new religion and you know that word of mouth is easily exagerated. Paul has been credited to be the true founder of christianity as we know it and he was heavily influenced by mystical beliefs of ancient Romans and Greeks. the written new testament bible was later compiled and edited by roman catholics of around 300 AD and the romans and new testament authors had been heavily influenced by the Greek and Roman pre-christianity mythologies that includes hades (hell fire) and the god who became man (Persius, Dionisius etc) and virgin birth, ressurection from the dead etc etc etc. they have added and deleted some of the teachings of Jesus. you dont have to believe me. do your own research about how the bible was wriiten, selected and compiled and how certain books were selected and others were rejected by the early catholics.

so telling me you are following Christ makes you no different from anybody who follows Muhammed or Zeus or Thor or Orunmila or any other gods.

peace.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Church Refuses To Marry Black Couple In USA / 5 Things To Avoid When Evangelizing/sharing The Gospel / Daddy Freeze: "Smoking A Cigarette Is Unhealthy, It Is Not A Sin"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 153
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.