Stats: 3,152,491 members, 7,816,163 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

Urgent Advice - 2go Friend Got Pregnant last month....... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Urgent Advice - 2go Friend Got Pregnant last month....... (6584 Views)

Girl Finds Out Disgusting Job Boyfriend Does For A Living After She Got Pregnant / My Friend Got His Girlfriend Pregnant And His Parent Disowned Him / Female Teacher Got Pregnant having sex repeatedly with 3 teenage students.Photos (2) (3) (4)

Re: Urgent Advice - 2go Friend Got Pregnant last month....... by Nobody: 6:42am On Jan 07, 2014
Op kindly tell ur story to Tchidi Chikere or Emem Isong
Re: Urgent Advice - 2go Friend Got Pregnant last month....... by Pretyangel25(f): 7:00am On Jan 07, 2014
2go wahala, op let her inform her parent about the pregnancy
Re: Urgent Advice - 2go Friend Got Pregnant last month....... by skyscraperTM(m): 9:03am On Jan 07, 2014
A friend to a friend (third party) Lolzzzzz.......

I can't fit laugh...

Op, your lie dey smell...

*singing* you don carry belle, your eye don clear
Re: Urgent Advice - 2go Friend Got Pregnant last month....... by carlos1(m): 2:23pm On Jan 07, 2014
080ict.com:
This is not time to blame anyone because the mistakes have been made, all that is important is a solution to it as you read. Other people will equally learn from her mistake.

A friend of mine called me to trace a guy that got her friend pregnant. The problem is so difficult for me to fix my self in a serious case like this, i think this case did not concern me but i felt concerned to it because of how she explained it.

She said that her friend hookup to a guy on social network and they where friend to a stage it becomes some intimate without knowing that the guy gave her a wrong information about himself. She visit the guy in question to his house (Which was later found out that he didn't live there)and they made love which she later discovered that she is pregnant for the guy.

To cut the story short..... the guy told her to remove the babe with the money that he will send to her account if she will agree to collect the money. Now the guy is no where to be found but later she (the pregnant girl) noticed that the guy is in my town and she told her friend to ask me to help her and trace the guy since am in position to help her.

She refuse to let her parent know about the issue because she can't give a full detail of the 2go guy that got her pregnant and secondly she didn't want to inform the police becos she will be forced to inform the parent when police start their investigation.

Please what will i do? I don't want the girl to remove the innocent babe and secondly I think it is insecure for me to involve myself in the issue (i may be hurt if the guy find out that i am the person that set him up).

Ok! Your friend has done a lab test and found out that she is pregnant. Now tell her to go and do HIV test. Pls tell her now
Re: Urgent Advice - 2go Friend Got Pregnant last month....... by carlos1(m): 2:28pm On Jan 07, 2014
080ict.com:
This is not time to blame anyone because the mistakes have been made, all that is important is a solution to it as you read. Other people will equally learn from her mistake.

A friend of mine called me to trace a guy that got her friend pregnant. The problem is so difficult for me to fix my self in a serious case like this, i think this case did not concern me but i felt concerned to it because of how she explained it.

She said that her friend hookup to a guy on social network and they where friend to a stage it becomes some intimate without knowing that the guy gave her a wrong information about himself. She visit the guy in question to his house (Which was later found out that he didn't live there)and they made love which she later discovered that she is pregnant for the guy.

To cut the story short..... the guy told her to remove the babe with the money that he will send to her account if she will agree to collect the money. Now the guy is no where to be found but later she (the pregnant girl) noticed that the guy is in my town and she told her friend to ask me to help her and trace the guy since am in position to help her.

She refuse to let her parent know about the issue because she can't give a full detail of the 2go guy that got her pregnant and secondly she didn't want to inform the police becos she will be forced to inform the parent when police start their investigation.

Please what will i do? I don't want the girl to remove the innocent babe and secondly I think it is insecure for me to involve myself in the issue (i may be hurt if the guy find out that i am the person that set him up).

Ok! Your friend has done a lab test and found out that she is pregnant. Now tell her to go and do HIV test. Pls tell her now
Re: Urgent Advice - 2go Friend Got Pregnant last month....... by Sijo01(f): 9:35am On Jan 08, 2014
Kirinwa:

Op Sijo is interested. Oya sharpaly send the mofo username to her.Seems we have somebody on heat.

Are you well?

Re: Urgent Advice - 2go Friend Got Pregnant last month....... by Dyt(f): 10:16am On Jan 08, 2014
Sijo01:

Are you well?

Lmao
Dis got me laughing
Hahhaahhahahahahah
Re: Urgent Advice - 2go Friend Got Pregnant last month....... by timilinda(f): 3:26pm On Dec 20, 2014
She should be tnkful dats its only pregnancy, nt HIV (tho she still has to go 4 a test). Finding d guy wouldn't solve much so let her tell her parents & start planning on being a single mum.

Guys, Do You Think Dinners Should Be Served Like This?? / LADIES: Should I Do This On Val Day? [Picture] / When A Man Is Too Confident About His Looks