Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

Dumped After Blood Covenant And Abortions - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dumped After Blood Covenant And Abortions (47517 Views)

Blood Covenant With Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? / I Had A Blood Covenant / My Girlfriend Wants A Blood Covenant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dumped After Blood Covenant And Abortions by Victorjoseph(m): 6:09pm On Jun 14, 2012
brownusagirl: superstiton yes but religion no. Her faith and religion is what she needs to get past this. That bum will find himself in the karma line soon enough.
.DAZ true dude
Re: Dumped After Blood Covenant And Abortions by Gorgeousmicho79(m): 6:19pm On Jun 14, 2012
I will advice u still abort two more babies 4 him den he will know u really loves him.
Re: Dumped After Blood Covenant And Abortions by oluwafemim(m): 6:37pm On Jun 14, 2012
Hello there Lady,my name is F Neutron and i av something important to tell you.
Life is not a joke,take it or not.Who ever you or the guy is,you guys av been involved in a serious covenant involving the other 2 personalities(your creator,the ever omni present and your enemy,lucifer).
Dont stop reading my message please,just find out more on this,thanks.
My message is in 4:
1,you entered a relationship with a man u dont know until you began to see his true mind,meaning that infatuation has been ruling him all the while and you gave him all the heart of yours.In the 1st place,he would av forfeited NYSC for u if he had truely loved you and wanted to marry you.
2,You gave him your virginity when God is not involved(i.e no marriage),now you will never be among priceless on the day of your marriage.
3,You got pregnant for him many times and aborted many times when some people are busy crying daily to God for this.It takes a cruel woman to close her mind and killed 4children who could have positive impact to our country Nigeria and an evil man who is not sincere.
4,You did blood covenant together and he went after to sleep with anoda,nothing happened yet but is just a matter of time,he said some1 told him is not a covenant where as,water is in the blood so who says you are not on covenant.Nature and beyond forbid you guys to marry no orrder person than yourselves.
5,Bliv me my Lady,he is not your husband,because if you marry him someday,wat assurance do you have that he will not be breaking your heart?
6,This is hard but the only way for you to be happy,give your life to Christ,ask for forgiveness of all sins and those murdered children,
a,find a good deliverance church like mountain of fire,go for deliverance against the covenant and the murdered children,live your life and be happy again,bliv me, you will be happy without him,thanks.

1 Like

Re: Dumped After Blood Covenant And Abortions by sollygirl: 6:44pm On Jun 14, 2012
Ʊ need τ̲̅ȍ move on with ur Life and before u do dat my Sis u need τ̲̅ȍ undergo a serious Deliverance. One of †ђξ reason y you need dat deliverance is because of †ђξ blood shed and Soul Tie. I will recommend Mountain Of Fire (MFM) for you. Break urs and leave †ђξ betrayer
Re: Dumped After Blood Covenant And Abortions by kcsider: 6:44pm On Jun 14, 2012
I felt very bad after reading this post. Did it ever happen or just a mere imagination? I wll advice the girl to go closer to GOD. It's very important for that covenant to be annulled. This is because the impact may not be felt now. I do not know how she can annul it on her own so i advice her to go for deliverance and get closer to God thru fasting and prayer. She must repent with her whole heart and beg GOD for forgiveness.

She should no longer make any effort to see the guy. She should go into hibernation and surrender her self to God.She must erase the memories of the past from her mind though it may be difficult.

Goodluck
Re: Dumped After Blood Covenant And Abortions by zenchick: 7:11pm On Jun 14, 2012
I knw that no matter how much I tell u to remove your mind from this guy,its not gonna be easy.the psychological effects are not some thing u can wish away.The only way u can heal is to tell ur self the truth,a guy that did all this does not love u at all,moreover I'm sure he's now scared dat if he marries u,u may not have kids due to d abortions.I am so sorry u made this mistake and I'm not gonna judge u.I knw u think u may not find a better guy,but I'm here to tell u that its a lie.don't rush into any relationships for now,concentrate on bettering your self.take this seriously..find a good church with a strong man of God,confess all ur sins and give your life to God.find a strong prayerful sister in the church,an older lady,and let her act as ur mentor,always meet her and tell her how u feel,with time u will heal.as for ur ex,call him and tell him u have forgiven him and that u have moved on.also try and get deliverance from that convenant,don't take such things for granted.I wish u all the best..and remeber,some people have gone tru worse things in life and today,they are great people....
Re: Dumped After Blood Covenant And Abortions by zenchick: 7:16pm On Jun 14, 2012
I knw that no matter how much I tell u to remove your mind from this guy,its not gonna be easy.the psychological effects are not some thing u can wish away.The only way u can heal is to tell ur self the truth,a guy that did all this does not love u at all,moreover I'm sure he's now scared dat if he marries u,u may not have kids due to d abortions.I am so sorry u made this mistake and I'm not gonna judge u.I knw u think u may not find a better guy,but I'm here to tell u that its a lie.don't rush into any relationships for now,concentrate on bettering your self.take this seriously..find a good church with a strong man of God,confess all ur sins and give your life to God.find a strong prayerful sister in the church,an older lady,and let her act as ur mentor,always meet her and tell her how u feel,with time u will heal.as for ur ex,call him and tell him u have forgiven him and that u have moved on.also try and get deliverance from that convenant,don't take such things for granted.I wish u all the best..and remeber,some people have gone tru worse things in life and today,they are great people....
Re: Dumped After Blood Covenant And Abortions by zenchick: 7:16pm On Jun 14, 2012
Re: Dumped After Blood Covenant And Abortions by Amjustme: 7:20pm On Jun 14, 2012
Just give ur life to Christ and obey the bible wholly not partly; fornication only hurts you, u might not see it at d moment but ul meet dat pain in d future.
Re: Dumped After Blood Covenant And Abortions by lumideezle(m): 8:17pm On Jun 14, 2012
What is wrong with Babes of these days sef Please know this a guy that tells u 2 abort his child wld never marry u... Its like going 2 buy a Car and asking d dealer 2 smatch d car would u still pay 4 d car??cOmmon sense my dear!!! 2 him u are like ruptured goods do urslf a fovour and find a Man that wld love u and dnt shag him till he commits openly learn from ur mistake and pls give urslf some class
Re: Dumped After Blood Covenant And Abortions by onila(f): 8:25pm On Jun 14, 2012
this is why i keep my virginity cry
Re: Dumped After Blood Covenant And Abortions by onila(f): 8:28pm On Jun 14, 2012
damola1: You can't force yourself on anyone. Thats the basis of a successful relationship. And as you grow older, you'll understand that we are responsible for whatever actions we take, and no one else, even if we were convinced by them, the decisions still lies with us.

My advise is for you to let go. I know where he's coming from. Most guys make uninformed decisions about relationships btw the ages 16-25years, that's why it's important for a guy to be matured before he makes a marrying decision, this is a fact. The guy needs to see life for what it's, even if he's with a perfect girl, he wouldn't appreciate the ' perfectness' unless he sees the world for what it's.. else, it's this drive for experience that'll actually eventually break your supposed marriage later in life, it's this type of men that become violent against their spouse, pedo phile, or can't hold it together when they see another female, just because they feel trapped in a relationship . This is a fact!

It'll forever haunt him though, so it's better you guys reconvene in the future, rather than for you to use family ties or history to compel him about his future. my 2kobo!

2 smart!
Re: Dumped After Blood Covenant And Abortions by Princek12(m): 10:35pm On Jun 14, 2012
andyanders: @Princek12

You call blood covenant " Useless Covenant"? Go and get your won blood covenant and call it useless.

A blood covenant that was performed in a living room, without the presence of a spiritualist and devoid of a recital of a severe punishment in the event there is a breach, is not only useless but a joke.
Re: Dumped After Blood Covenant And Abortions by ebera(f): 11:25pm On Jun 14, 2012
\=))_
((
<,'\/‎​...OMG!!!!!!! Babe,Ɣ☺ΰ‎​ rily took a big risk dia.hw Kud Ɣ☺ΰ‎​ do such a tn!!!!!!!.guys are nt worth gining 60 percent.Ɣ☺ΰ‎​ gave hm 100,dt wz y he toiled wif U̶̲̥̅̊® heart.well move on,instead of hm lvn Ɣ☺ΰ‎​ again out of pity.he will regret ds,believe Ɣ☺ΰ‎​ me.
Re: Dumped After Blood Covenant And Abortions by dljbd1(m): 12:16am On Jun 15, 2012
Dyt: d guy will kip doin dat to you
leave him and move on
No time!
Re: Dumped After Blood Covenant And Abortions by blackbeau1(f): 12:43am On Jun 15, 2012
Well,first I'd say you need serious prayers and then u need a lot of counselling. Forget about the guy he isn't coming back and even if he does,pls don't ever think of having him back.kick his skinny as***s back wia it belongs-in hell. For those of you who are condemning her,I'd like to day this to you.whoever hasn't sinned should throw the first stone. WE rall guilty of one thing or the other.instead of digging the wound deeper,pls could we stop reminding her of her mistakes and start helping her out with her situation
Re: Dumped After Blood Covenant And Abortions by Periwinkle(m): 12:47am On Jun 15, 2012
nicole go for deliverance in mountain of fire church to save ur future,,,,,the devil is wicked & looking for something to hold against u
Re: Dumped After Blood Covenant And Abortions by Crown128(m): 6:13am On Jun 15, 2012
You have to forget the past and move on with the reality of life but make sure you free youself spiritually,psychologically and mentally from that covenant. Try to forget the guy and Move on... Life is so beautiful and promising girl!
Re: Dumped After Blood Covenant And Abortions by manugbo(m): 6:58am On Jun 15, 2012
pls u dont need to nto a relationship for now. u need to take ur time to heal urself.

Pls make sure u take ur sudies serious this time, but i know it may not be as easy task, u just have o move on.

Pls do attend bible believing church, not a church were they use to dance AWILOO.

But a church,were they will groom you with the word of God. JUST KNOW THAT EVERYTHING IN THIS LIFE WLL PASS AWAY SOMEDAY BUT THE LOVE OF GOD WHICH IS IN CHRIST JESUS,WILL NEVER PASS AWAY.

BE STRONG, PLS DO NOT INVOLVE SEX IN UR RELATIONSHIP WITH MEN AGAIN, I BELIEVE THAT SOMEDAY OUR JEHOVAH WIL BRING A MAN WHO DESERVES U,WHO WILL ADORE AND CHERISH U MORE.

PLS BE STRONG! THAT WHY U ARE A WOMAN, WOMEN GO THRU A LOT OF PAINS IN LIFE, BOTHE PHYSICALLY AND EMOTIONALLY BUT U CAN ONLY CONQUER WITH THE WORD OF GOD IN U.

PLS READ MAKE SURE U READ UR BIBLE EVERYDAY AND BILIEVE THE WORD OF GOD FOR U. FOR THAT IS OUR ONLY HOPE IN THIS LIFE FULL OF CHALLENGES
Re: Dumped After Blood Covenant And Abortions by daduke2k(m): 7:49am On Jun 15, 2012
wait o, i need to understand something, you first had the mind to remove the first one, it didnt hurt you to kill the second one, you didnt batt an eyelid 2 remove the third, and as stony as your mind was, you took out the fourth. What in God's name wère you thinking?

Theres a high sensitive transformer in my street, you are welcome to come hug it.
Re: Dumped After Blood Covenant And Abortions by IgweAmarachiN(f): 8:22am On Jun 15, 2012
[b][/b][quote author=Mynd_44]This might sound harsh but you have been effectively used and dumped. Why would you go for abortion almost four times? Are you not even scared that it might take your life? If the guy is not careful enough to be worried about your safety then he ain't it. You should have known that since but since this has happened, I advise that you continue with your life and try to forget him.
Call the time with him a learning process.
Its hard for a guy you aborted for to marry you . undecided
Re: Dumped After Blood Covenant And Abortions by kandiikane(m): 9:34am On Jun 15, 2012
onila: this is why i keep my virginity cry

And?

Always going around announcing your virginity. We are tired. Na u wan blant be virgin? I wonder how many fingers have shokoto that virginity.

Smh.
Re: Dumped After Blood Covenant And Abortions by simonns(m): 10:14am On Jun 15, 2012
I feel 4 u,pray 2 God 4 4giveness.U've made many mistakes,u just ave 2 move on.It won't b easy.But,u just ave 2 pick up d pieces of ur life nd move on.Learn 4rm ur mistakes,push urself 2 open ur heart,u can't stay single forever and don't court 4 more dan 6 or 7 months wit any guy.
Re: Dumped After Blood Covenant And Abortions by unclebros: 10:45am On Jun 15, 2012
4 abortions? Blood covenant?? Girl...... I cant condemn you because its wrong to condemn, but can I speak to you as a brother?

- You must learn to confide in people before you take some steps even if it concerns someone u love too much. If you had done all these, then you would have been properly guided.

- Sleeping with a man not married to is bad, but having unprotected sex is worse, what if you are already infected? or do you think he had been sleeping with you alone? You were sent to school to study girl and not to allow any stupid guy destroy your life. My dear, i suggest you first go for a test

- As you can see, even people we trust most do fail us, why dont you try Jesus, the one that can never fail you. I tell you the honest truth, this is the best advice you can ever get on Nairaland. Also suggest you go for counselling my dear.

- Dont give up yet girl, your best days are ahead of you, trust in Jesus, move on as God leads you. Have faith and I believe God that you will overcome this and use your experience to guide other teenagers around you.

God bless you. If you need further counsel from me, please send me an inbox (thank God for the updated Nairaland)

God bless you.
Re: Dumped After Blood Covenant And Abortions by kandiikane(m): 12:37pm On Jun 15, 2012
^^ it is unacceptable for you to go and impose your beliefs on someone. If you are going speak about the sin of sex before marriage specify it(I.e, if you are a christian or muslim, sex before marriage is bad and abortion is even worse).

You catch my drift? She might be an unbeliever and she might not believe in such, even if not, others are.
Re: Dumped After Blood Covenant And Abortions by freecocoa(f): 12:42pm On Jun 15, 2012
^Are you a muslim unbeliever,pagan,atheist or devil worshiper? undecided
Re: Dumped After Blood Covenant And Abortions by kandiikane(m): 12:44pm On Jun 15, 2012
What has that got to do with anything?

I am all of what yóu listed. o__________O
Re: Dumped After Blood Covenant And Abortions by OILOFGLADNESS: 4:07pm On Jun 15, 2012
b]HELLO BABY GIRL I CANT HOLD MY TEARS WHILE READING YOUR STORY, BUT ALL THE SAME THIS IS NEVER A NEW STORY, THANK GOD THAT YOU ARE STILL YOUNG. I HAVE NOTHING MUCH TO TELL YOU, BUT ONLY THE WORD OF GOD WHICH IS THE BEST COMFORTER "" WOE UNTO THAT MAN THAT PUT HIS TRUST IN A MAN" YOU MADE AVERY BIG MISTAKE BY GIVING YOUR PICELESS PRIDE TO A MAN THAT YOU ARE NOT MARRIED TO. THOUGH THE FIRST INSTANCE I BELIEVE WAS A MISTAKE "THE WAY THAT SEEM RIGHT UNTO A MAN MAY LEAD TO DESTRUCTION"THAT MEANS THAT WE SHOULD ALLOW GOD TO DIRECT OUR PATH AND FEELINGS, "SELF CONTROL"IS VERY NEEDFULL IN OUR LIFE.
MEN KNEW THAT THE SCARS OF BAD OR BROKEN R/SHIP DOESNT SHOW MUCH ON THEM THATI SWHY THEY WILL GO ATO ANY MILE TO GET WHAT THEY WANT ESPECIALLY WHEN THEY NOTICE THAY YOU A VIRGIN, VERY REAR, MY DEAR I MUST TELL YOU TO FORGIVE YOUR FORMER SIN PARTNER, PRAY TO GOD FOR FORGIVENESS, AND PLEAD ON HIM TO GIVE THE HEART TO LET GO. AND MOVE ON MOST ESPECIALLY ACKNOWLEDGE THAST YOU HAVE SIN AGAINST GOD, YOU MURDERED 3 INNOCENT KIDS because OF A MAN "THE HEART OF MAN IS DECEITFULL AND DESPERATELY WICKED ABOVE ALL , WHO CAN KNOW IT?". MY DEAR JESUS LOVES YOU, THAT IS WHY HE WANT TO SAVE YOU FROM THIS SYMPATHETHIC SITUATION, YOU NEED TO BE GOD FEARING AND U NEED A GOD FEARING MAN WHO IS TRUSTWORTHY TO FLUSH AND WIPE OUT THIS SCAR FROM YOU. I HAVE MANY STORY TO TELL YOU, IF YOU ARE INTERESTED CONTACT ME WITH"ogospec4success@yahoo.co.uk.
NOTE: TERRIBLE THINGS HAPPEN IN NYSC ONLY ROOTED XTIAN SURVIVES IT

"I HAD A VERY GUD GIRL FRIEND IN NYSC SOKOTO, SHE HAD A FIANCE WHO HAS PROPOSED TO MARRY HER , THE MAN SAW HER THROUGHOUT UNIVERSITY, I MEAN HE TOALLY TOOK RESPONSIBILITY OF HER UNIVERSITY, THIS MAN KEPT HER UNTOUCHED, FOR FIVE YEARS, BEFORE SHE LEFT FOR NYSC HE REQUESTED FOR AN ENGAGEMENT RING FROM THE MAN, AND THE MAN GAVE HER BUT JUST 3 DAYS OF OUR STAY IN CAMP THE GIRL STARTED COMPLAINING TO ME ABOUT THE GUY THAT HE IS NOT TRUSTING HER THAT HE COMPLAINS THAT HER PHONE IS ALWAYS SWITCHED OFF, SO THE GIRL GAVE THE FIANCE MY NUMBER TO CALL HER SINCE HER PHONE HAVE BATTERY PROBLEM.
TO CUT THE LONG STORY SHORT THIS GIRL STARTED DATING A DOCTOR IN CAMP AND I TRIED MY BEST TO ADVICE HER AND EVEN TALK TO THE GUY BUT ALL ABORTIVE, THE POOR GUY LEF LAGOS TO COME AND VISIT THE GIRL AGAINST MY ADVICE ALL IN THE NAM E OF HE LOVES THE GIRL SO MUCH, BUT SNTHN TAHT I COULDT BELIEVE HAPPEND, I , MY FRIEND, THE FIANCE AND THE DOCTOR GUY IN A ROUND TABLE, THOUGHM THE FIANCE DID KNOW THAT THE VIRUS IS SITTED THEIR WITH US, I ONLY DID MY BEST AS AN ADVISER AND A FRIEND. THE FIANCE GOT SHOKED WHEN MY FRIEND GAVE THE GOODIES HE BROT FOR US TO THE DOCTOR GUY,HE SLEPT OVER AND SAW THE WORST, I COULDNT HOLD MY TEARS TIS GUY WAS CRYING AND BEGGING ME TO HELP HIM THAT HE LOVES THIS GIRL, I TRIED MY BEST, I PREACHED , I BEGGED, THE DOCTOR GUY HAD BRAIN WASHED THIS GIRL, AND MAYOTHER THINGS YOU WONT LOVE TO HEAR, INFACT THIS TWO UNFORTUNATE NYSC COUOPLE WERE THE TALK OF NYSC BATCH A SOKOTO 09/10.
ALL THAT GLITTERS ARE NOT GOLD, MY DEAR TO MY FRIENDS SURPRISE ALL ENDED AFTER ONE YEAR, THE DOCTOR GUY PROMISED TO PAY HER BRIDE PRICE AND MARRY HER BY DEC OF OUR YEAR OF POP.
RELATIONSHIP MATTERS ONLY GO WILL JUDGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/b]
Re: Dumped After Blood Covenant And Abortions by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jun 15, 2012
Sad story indeed. I strongly believe that guy won't like this world again when God's judgement descend on him.
Re: Dumped After Blood Covenant And Abortions by Pilotman(m): 5:37pm On Jun 15, 2012
I don't know if u r a christian. But pls whatever religion u r in, u need 2 confess & cry 2 God 4 forgiveness. 4 abortions are not a child's play! U must have even damaged ur womb in d process. Only God can heal u. Go back 2 ur creator, He is a forgiving & merciful God. That covernant can b broken by a serious man of God. All d best.

That shd b a big lesson 2 us all.
Re: Dumped After Blood Covenant And Abortions by mrluve: 6:44pm On Jun 15, 2012
Sister i feel 4 you, take heart, my piece of advice for you is ; if it is the damn blood covenant that you re sacred of, then go to a man of God 4 assistant . Then pray to God 4 forgiveness and go on with ur life hoping 4 a better future, and you ll see it shall be well with you
Re: Dumped After Blood Covenant And Abortions by CHIMSKY(m): 6:51pm On Jun 15, 2012
My dear,how old are you?You have the brains of a 5 year old.Anyway,ask God for forgiveness and move on.This is what comes of shoving God aside in our affairs.We lean too much to our own understanding and look what happens.Like I said seek God's face and discover the liberating fact that his is the only validation that you will ever need.Think about it.Everything happens for a reason.Perhaps this is God's own way of arresting you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Boyfriend Of 6 Years / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Lagos Airport (Photos) / My Girl Is Linking Me To Another Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.