Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,214 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

Is It Me, Or My Citizenship? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Me, Or My Citizenship? (5337 Views)

Does He Really Love Me, Or Love My Citizenship? / Marrying Us For U.s. Citizenship / Is It Me, Or My Citizenship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Me, Or My Citizenship? by mamaput(f): 9:08am On Dec 01, 2007
To ad to that i do not think his mother is old old like 80 or so she may be at about 54 to 64 years old if that is her first child
Re: Is It Me, Or My Citizenship? by Jairzinho(m): 4:02pm On Dec 01, 2007
D-reloaded:

Dude, quit it with the idiotic excuses. Dont know what tribe you are from but most Yoruba mothers usually want to speak to the person their children ESPECIALLY their sons are dating. What the hell concerns the mother on whether the girl is accepting status or not. No one is even talking marriage yet. If he wasnt full of crap he'd be like Mama this is the girl im seeing, say Hi, and the mother will say her greetings and most often a prayer.

Seina, thank you jare kiss
@D-reloaded
Do you have to always insult people?

I'm sorry but you don't seem to be well brought up,or probably you refused to "gb'eko".
Why should you take the anonymity  of the internet as license to insult or be rude?

Make your point & leave the rest.
Re: Is It Me, Or My Citizenship? by Dreloaded(f): 4:28pm On Dec 01, 2007
Dude, if you have a problem with my comments, don't reply. Have you noticed that the lines you placed in bold were insults to the comments and NOT to the people who wrote them. since when is "what the hell" insulting another person?

Btw arent you the same bastard that cheated on his wife with the secretary than had the audacity to ask if "adultery can help your marriage", who the HELL are you to try to give ME a lecture on respect? You must be demented. Obviously iwo ni ko gbeko from either of your parents cos if you did you wouldnt be disrespectul towards your wife

Go fix that sham you call a marriage before you come and face me next time. Thanks.
Re: Is It Me, Or My Citizenship? by Nobody: 4:58pm On Dec 01, 2007
D-reloaded:

Dude, if you have a problem with my comments, don't reply. Have you noticed that the lines you placed in bold were insults to the comments and NOT to the people who wrote them. since when is "what the hell" insulting another person?

Btw arent you the same bastard that cheated on his wife with the secretary than had the audacity to ask if "adultery can help your marriage", who the HELL are you to try to give ME a lecture on respect? You must be demented. Obviously iwo ni ko gbeko from either of your parents because if you did you wouldnt be disrespectul towards your wife

Go fix that sham you call a marriage before you come and face me next time. Thanks.

That's my girl! grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Is It Me, Or My Citizenship? by Jairzinho(m): 6:28pm On Dec 01, 2007
@D-reloaded,
I definitely won't fault you,I'll put the blame squarely on your parents especially your mother.If they'd known you'd lose all sense of respect I'm sure they'd have left you in your village near Sango-Ota where u really belong.

And as per the adultery stuff,I'm happy to inform you I made it all up,I'm not yet married  tongue
Re: Is It Me, Or My Citizenship? by Jairzinho(m): 6:39pm On Dec 01, 2007
Siena:

That's my girl!  grin cheesy grin cheesy

Mumu
Re: Is It Me, Or My Citizenship? by Nobody: 6:49pm On Dec 01, 2007
Jairzinho:

@D-reloaded,
I definitely won't fault you,I'll put the blame squarely on your parents especially your mother.

If they'd known you'd lose all sense of respect I'm sure they'd have left you in your village near Sango-Ota where u really belong.

And as per the adultery stuff,I'm happy to inform you I made it all up,I'm not yet married tongue

Out of interest, why make up such incredible stories? What were you thinking when you posted that?  

The problem with folk like you is, it makes it harder for folk who genuinely need help, to get it on here, as it's hard to seperate the liars from the honest ones.

Think carefully, as to why you made up your tall story.
Re: Is It Me, Or My Citizenship? by Nobody: 6:50pm On Dec 01, 2007
Jairzinho:

Mumu

Why? Because she was smart enough to suss you out? cheesy
Re: Is It Me, Or My Citizenship? by Jairzinho(m): 6:52pm On Dec 01, 2007
Hypothesis never did anybody any harm,
In addition,Im a budding writer, people's normal reaction creates a huge repertoire of knowledge for me.
Re: Is It Me, Or My Citizenship? by Jairzinho(m): 6:53pm On Dec 01, 2007
Siena:

Why? Because she was smart enough to suss you out? cheesy

No,the fact that YOU got involved & inexplicably took sides
Re: Is It Me, Or My Citizenship? by Nobody: 6:55pm On Dec 01, 2007
Jairzinho:

Hypothesis never did anybody any harm,
In addition,I'm a budding writer, people's normal reaction creates a huge repertoire of knowledge for me.

True. But, it's wise to be careful how you go about gathering your material. Don't play on people's vulnerability.

Be sure to send me a copy of your blockbuster, when you hit the big time.  wink
Re: Is It Me, Or My Citizenship? by Jairzinho(m): 7:00pm On Dec 01, 2007
@Siena,I've read most of your posts & you come across as being very matured,
I however take particular exception to being called a LIAR. I wouldn't  have mentioned it if D-reloaded hadn't insinuated  in her post, in addition,the entire adultery saga,would definitely help others in similar situation.

No probs bro as per the manuscript,thanks grin
Re: Is It Me, Or My Citizenship? by Nobody: 7:08pm On Dec 01, 2007
@ Jairzinho: No worries. I didn't call you a liar, it was just a general observation. Hypothesis never did anyone any harm, but when you pick subjects that are likely to affect folk who are really in the situations you describe hypothetically, then it DOES become an issue.

But, good luck with your manuscript.
Re: Is It Me, Or My Citizenship? by Jairzinho(m): 7:19pm On Dec 01, 2007
Thanks bro. smiley smiley
You're cool cheesy
Re: Is It Me, Or My Citizenship? by Dreloaded(f): 8:11pm On Dec 01, 2007
Siena:

That's my girl! grin cheesy grin cheesy

kiss Thanks jare.

I don't have time for that slowpoke. He's talking about people being "insulting and with no respect" yet he's bringing up people's parents in an internet argument. Typical slowpoke.

and Rofl this is the 5th person in the last 2 months who has claimed their posts have just been "stories on how to find out how people would react blah blah blah"

Tell that stories to the birds. No one cares.
Re: Is It Me, Or My Citizenship? by Jairzinho(m): 8:26pm On Dec 01, 2007
@D-reloaded,
I apologise for bringing in your parents,but u mentioned mine earlier on.
I took time to go through some of your recent posts

My observations at the end:

D-reloaded:

are you drunk? Why can't you take YOUR girlfriend out to see a movie and for dinner?
Guys are so bloody idiotic. If your girlfriend said that shit to you, I know you'd be here saying how mcuh of a LovePeddler your girlfriend is and the Nairaland imbeciles would agree.

D-reloaded:

Just dey yarn garbage upon garbage. Bloody slowpoke.

Can you see here that you are an slowpoke? Just above this comment you were going on about how you can't "stand insulting people" yet here you are making nasty remarks about the Yoruba tribe. A tribe that MADE Nairaland. Why the hell are you here and not on anyway? Oloshi.

D-reloaded:

You don't care about my comment yet you are still writing trash to ME anyway? You are a retard. Have a nice day.

D-reloaded:

Thanks for your story. All these delusional morons whining "OMG Divorce kills the family and hurts the children!", yes it will initally hurt the kids but having children watch their mother or even father treated like crap 24/7 is MUCH WORSE.

D-reloaded:

If you arent mentally retarded, you can figure it out yourself

D-reloaded:

Offence can be written with either a "s" or a "c", don't be a smartass. Ever heard of British English? Didnt need the "slavery" lesson either. Thanks.

and please get off the "woe is me" soapbox. Nobody "hates" you. I don't even know you. I was just telling your like it is. I tend to feel VERY sad when I hear about the children of all these fake marriages and how they go on barely knowing their fathers because the man gets the greencard then runs off with a fellow Nigerian or someone from his own country.

If anything I'm trying to protect your ass from being used. Did you even bother to read that link I posted?

D-reloaded:

Exactluy. I had already predicted anyway that majority of the thread wioll be from idiots saying "just pray about",

I wonder if any of the imbceiles syaing "oh just pray about it. beg your husband" would allow THEIR daughters or sisters to tolerate such rubbish from any man. Hypocritical jackasses.

D-reloaded:

If you read my inital post you'd see that I perfer Yoruba movies and any[b] idiot [/b] that isnt biased knows that Yoruba movies are better than most[b] retarded Nollywood crap[/b]
Rubbish.

D-reloaded:

Half of the topics on Nairaland are made up so what difference does it . Idiots

D-reloaded:

You're obviously an slowpoke.

From all the above posts,2 things can be inferred

1. You’re either mentally unstable or
2. [s]You’re on something cheap & very harsh[/s].

I also noticed your fav words are IDIOT, slowpoke & slowpoke try search for synonyms.

1 Like

Re: Is It Me, Or My Citizenship? by Jairzinho(m): 8:32pm On Dec 01, 2007
D-reloaded:

I don't have time for that slowpoke. He's talking about people being "insulting and with no respect" yet he's bringing up people's parents in an internet argument. Typical slowpoke.

Sorry you beat me to it with your last post ('slowpoke','slowpoke' repeated yet again!)

As per my story ,please read my intelligent discussions with the respected Siena.
Re: Is It Me, Or My Citizenship? by Dreloaded(f): 8:35pm On Dec 01, 2007
Where did I mention your 'parents" first? By all means where is the quote? Im not into slander so I suggest you stop lying. Oloshi.

and you are obviously new to NL, that's how I roll. slowpoke, idiot, slowpoke, yada yada are words I use for those who the shoe fit and there are ALOT of them on NL so again you have a problem with how I respond, IGNORE MY POSTS

So simple. I dont know you. You dont know me. Your "let me be an African brute and try to control how women respond" thing isnt gonna work on me. I dont see you on the Sports or Poltical threads where people call eachother very VERY horrible things. But I assume, such threads, usually male-orientated, then it's fine abi?

Kuro waju mi jare.
Re: Is It Me, Or My Citizenship? by Dreloaded(f): 8:37pm On Dec 01, 2007
Btw, it's good to know that you are so jobless that you decided to go through my old posts and quote me. Get a hobby

and if anything you obviously didnt read what Seina wrote about your so called story.
Re: Is It Me, Or My Citizenship? by Jairzinho(m): 8:37pm On Dec 01, 2007
D-reloaded:

Btw arent you the same bastard that cheated on his wife with the secretary than had the audacity to ask if "adultery can help your marriage", who the HELL are you to try to give ME a lecture on respect? You must be demented. Obviously iwo ni ko gbeko from either of your parents because if you did you wouldnt be disrespectul towards your wife

Thats the quote dear
Re: Is It Me, Or My Citizenship? by Jairzinho(m): 8:41pm On Dec 01, 2007
D-reloaded:

Btw, it's good to know that you are so jobless that you decided to go through my old posts and quote me. Get a hobby

and if anything you didnt read what Seina wrote about your so called story.

Its not a question of being jobless.

I was trying to confirm to what  extent [s]your brain had been affected & in medicine one looks at history.
My advise for you ,STOP THE DRUGS !![/s]
Re: Is It Me, Or My Citizenship? by Dreloaded(f): 8:41pm On Dec 01, 2007
You are obviously drunk. on cheap sepe.

I was apparently responding to your
I'm sorry but you don't seem to be well brought up,

So you brought up family first. Now please take your leave and get out of my face. There's nothing more to discuss with you. Thanks.
Re: Is It Me, Or My Citizenship? by Jairzinho(m): 8:47pm On Dec 01, 2007
And it had to take u that long to type ?

Ok, Im sorry Im not a trouble maker ,Im just very sensitive to insults,especially when uncalledfor.

Ma binu so gbo,see you around.

But pls seriously go easy on the slowpoke,Idiot stuff.

Cheers,
Re: Is It Me, Or My Citizenship? by Dreloaded(f): 8:55pm On Dec 01, 2007
Jairzinho:

,I'm just very sensitive to insults,especially when uncalledfor.

Keep in mind, you insulted me first. My other comments had nothing to do with you esp since i was "insulting" the posts and not the person.

I am personally "senstive" to the hypocrisy where people tend to be bothered when females are insulting and don't care when their fellow males say worse things to each other or other women. Unless I see you scolding such people as well, I can't and wont take you seriously.

Truce though. . .for now  grin Have a nice Saturday.
Re: Is It Me, Or My Citizenship? by Jairzinho(m): 8:58pm On Dec 01, 2007
Don't worry you will wink

Take care grin
Re: Is It Me, Or My Citizenship? by romeo(m): 9:47pm On Dec 01, 2007
Some will not write without insulting cheesy, it's called lack of home training!!
Re: Is It Me, Or My Citizenship? by Dreloaded(f): 1:12am On Dec 02, 2007
?
romeo:

it's called lack of home training!!

Guess that explains your responses to almond joy eh?

Pele cry
Re: Is It Me, Or My Citizenship? by romeo(m): 9:55am On Dec 02, 2007
Noooooo!!!! grin grin grin, i only respond to such insults with my own and that explains mine and yours?
Re: Is It Me, Or My Citizenship? by Dreloaded(f): 10:22pm On Dec 02, 2007
romeo:

i only respond to such insults with my own

as do I. C'est fini.
Re: Is It Me, Or My Citizenship? by Nobody: 10:41pm On Dec 02, 2007
@post
he might love you. . .but 1 month thats a lot. . .usually its like the second day they tell you they love u
but i will tell you to beware. . . tell him you dnt want to marry, and see his reaction. . . wink
Re: Is It Me, Or My Citizenship? by romeo(m): 12:41am On Dec 03, 2007
C'est fini? pues yo digo que todavia no hija mia undecided
Re: Is It Me, Or My Citizenship? by Nobody: 12:56am On Dec 03, 2007
c'est fini means its done or finish or that's it. . . took two yrs of french, i think that's the meaning

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Greatest Disadvantage Of Being A Virgin.! / Vanity Kills! :A Gallary Of Women With Booty Shots Gone Terribly Wrong / Tall Women Or Short Women – Which Do You Prefer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.