Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,946 members, 7,952,818 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:04 AM

Pictures Of Bombings In Zaria And Kaduna - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Bombings In Zaria And Kaduna (41458 Views)

Militants Give Condition To Stop Bombings In N’delta / NSA Azazi Or GEJ - Who Do We Believe On The Cause Of Bombings In Nigeria? / Aftermath Of Bombings: Isreal Bans Flights To Nigeria * 28,000 Pilgrims Stranded (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Bombings In Zaria And Kaduna by kiyosaki1(m): 12:07pm On Jun 18, 2012
holahabib: [size=16pt]MR JONATHAN'S GOVERNMENT HAS ARRESTED KABIRU SOKOTO AND SEVERAL OTHER BOKO HARAM MEMBERS FOR MONTHS NOW, HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE JONATHAN'S GOVERNMENT TO INVESTIGATE AND TELL US THE SPONSORS AND EVEN IF HE DOES NOT WANT TO TELL US THE SPONSORS, WHY WHY WHY CAN HE NOT PUT AN END TO BOKO HARAM.

IS THIS WHAT HE MEANT BY WE SHOULD LEARN TO LIVE WITH BOMBINGS?

WE CHRISTIANS ARE CULPABLE AND FOOLISH FOR TOLERATING THIS IDIOT AS A PRESIDENT JUST BECAUSE HE IS A CHRISTIAN OR HE IS FROM THE SOUTH.
[/size]
please let us be patient with the present administration for it takes time and patient to deal with terrorists even will all know how long it took America to get hold of Osama and even up till now the threat is still there
Re: Pictures Of Bombings In Zaria And Kaduna by musulumi(m): 12:08pm On Jun 18, 2012
Here we are in a country that will continue to look forward to corrective measures even when the whole country is already in turmoil. Cant there be a kind of contact to friendly countries who have suffered and overcame terrorism to show us the strategic plans needed to be instituted in order to effectively bring an end to this problems? It is becoming unbearable on a daily basis.
Re: Pictures Of Bombings In Zaria And Kaduna by Jicextian(m): 12:15pm On Jun 18, 2012
Pls for God's sake, which way are we heading to in this con3? When will these wantom destruction and canage from the ismlamic insurgence stop? May God help us.
Re: Pictures Of Bombings In Zaria And Kaduna by SamIkenna: 12:36pm On Jun 18, 2012
nagoma:

I voted at election , i pay taxes, I am punctual at my work , I teach the children and protect them as much as I can. I interract with parents and discuss issues of improvement in character and grades. I keep my environment clean, i dont take bribe . I try my best not to give bribes, I obey traffic rules . I respect other citizens and legal way life. The least I expect from an elected President is to ensure my security. I cant be a policeman or an SS officer or a soldier because I dont have such training. I don't expect soldiers , SS officers or policemen to come and teach chemistry in my school. That is what a nation is , shared responsibilities. The President is not doing his share = Period.

I have no reason to doubt your sincerity. What you're doing is great and if only many are doing half as much as you're doing then there's hope. On the flip side, I dont know how good GEJ is doing his own job, I guess we should ask him to brief us. But what I do know though is that no matter how great or bad he is at his job, the final nail on the coffin of Boko Haram must come from Core north. This disease we see in the form of violence has been mutating for about 67 years. Think about it, if you're infected with a killer bacteria and have remained so for 67 years you know you're going to need a prolonged authentic anti-biotic treatment - "Shot-time" treament wont do the magic.

Nigeria has been sick with unwarranted violence from North East and North West for as long as any of us can remember, so curing it will require a prolonged and painstaking therapy. I completely agree that GEJ or any president for that matter must be part of the solution, however, I would be lying to myself if I absloved core north of an even greater responsibilty. Core north has both moral and eternal duty to see to the end of this senselessness because when the chips are finally down its their homeland thats gonna be destroyed. Our people say that when a corpse starts oozing out offensive odour, it becomes the job of the kinsman to carry it. Boko Haram has become the greatest bringer of death up north so its time for the kisnmen to hunt them down like roaches, no ifs or buts, no more grass-root support, and no more religious sentiment. Point them out to the police and military, better still, create vigillantes that will ally with the army and pay all those extremists visit in the midnight.

Boko Haram will die when you guys say so, we're only helpers/spectators.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Bombings In Zaria And Kaduna by nagoma(m): 12:42pm On Jun 18, 2012
Sam_Ikenna:

What do you want me to tell you? Yes I believe GEJ should provide us with security. He's the commander in chief, therefore the bulk stops at his table. But do I think any of these bombings is caused by GEJ's weakness? - hell no

Since you called me out I guess I should ask you this - who was the president of Nigeria in 1945, was it GEJ? was it even a black man? did we even have a president? wasn't queen Eliza of Britain our head of state? did the headship of queen Eliza stop the violence in the north in 1945?

What do you want me to tell you? Yes I believe GEJ should provide us with security. He's the commander in chief, therefore the bulk stops at his table. But do I think any of these bombings is caused by GEJ's weakness? - hell no
Since you called me out I guess I should ask you this - who was the president of Nigeria in 1945, was it GEJ? was it even a black man? did we even have a president? wasn't queen Eliza of Britain our head of state? did the headship of queen Eliza stop the violence in the north in 1945?

Now, take a trip down memory lane and tell me how many lives Nigerians have lost in the hand of core northern people from 1945 thru 2012 and explain to us why we should believe that this violence in the north is caused by an outsider. My brother, let the truth set you free - this bombing is core north's MO and any "infidel" who thinks he has the answers can go ahead and try. As for me, I'm tired of this 67 year old disease, its time for North East and North west to stop this madness and join the rest of us in building a secular and free nation or be cut loose.
I am not trying to shorten your long post but I want to address the 1945 part which never happened. It is an invention of Igbo apologists to marr the actual fact that major communal killings (except for the shagamu ibadan ,lagos killing of Northerners in 1963)in Nigeria started after and as a direct result of the first bloodiest military coup in Nigeria staged by Igbo majors who went on ethnic cleansing murdering all senior non Igbo politicians and non Igbo Military officers. The invention of 1945 is to blurr that milestone in history and backdate killings in the North. We all know this. Why dont you give us the detailed authentic report of 1945 , if it ever existed? That was the time of the conclusion of the second world war in which nigerian soldiers participated.Everything in that period is recorded. Give me a reference in the outlook Newspaper or the West African pilot which was published in Enugu at that time. The truth is , you yourself know that the religious Boko Haram as a relatively small may be 50000 people (including their families) and not the whole muslim North.But it fits the agenda of hatred of Muslims and hatred of the North to include all the 50 million or so northern muslims.Excluding them as was done in Maitasine riot would today not serve the southern agenda of demonization. And you know it.
Re: Pictures Of Bombings In Zaria And Kaduna by SamIkenna: 12:45pm On Jun 18, 2012
musulumi: Here we are in a country that will continue to look forward to corrective measures even when the whole country is already in turmoil. Cant there be a kind of contact to friendly countries who have suffered and overcame terrorism to show us the strategic plans needed to be instituted in order to effectively bring an end to this problems? It is becoming unbearable on a daily basis.

We dont need anyone to tell us how to overcome our current troubles. The solution is there for all to see and, most importantly, it doesnt require breaking a miligram of sweat.

The soultions are:
1) Call for SNC,
2) or have the West, East, and MB unequivocally tell the core north to sit up or be gone.

This endless massaging and smooching only feeds the monster fat. We've been punks for far too long and its time to talk like men with some trace of mass in our balls.
Re: Pictures Of Bombings In Zaria And Kaduna by aljharem(m): 12:51pm On Jun 18, 2012
We need SNC fast !!!

It is only ignorant people that would be against it.
Re: Pictures Of Bombings In Zaria And Kaduna by Starlett: 12:55pm On Jun 18, 2012
As distasteful as the idea of revenge is, looks like we're inevotably fast headed to that point if there's no let up to this maddening blood-letting on a weekly basis. The sec agencies better begin incorporating that scenario into their planning.
The northern political class has failed.
Re: Pictures Of Bombings In Zaria And Kaduna by OmoLisabi(m): 12:58pm On Jun 18, 2012
OAM4J: Terrible!

Obviously our commander in chief is not on top of this situation. Is he still going to blame Buhari and the oppositions while hundreds of people die weekly for silly reasons. He is the Nation chief security officer for God's sake.
No be you do the media propaganda for Fresh Air?
Now u don change gear
lkwmd
Re: Pictures Of Bombings In Zaria And Kaduna by Tropilo(m): 12:58pm On Jun 18, 2012
brentkruge:

actually, 72 virgins, not counting the young boys (for what?, I wonder), perpetual errections, and utterly delicious orgasmss.

See how these deluded guys are recruited?

…the man) will have sexual organ that does not bend down during sexual intercourse (perpetual erection). (Sunan Ibn-e- Majah 5. 547. 4337)
“Each time we sleep with a Houri we find her virgin. Besides, the pe.nis of the Elected never softens. The erection is eternal; the sensation that you feel each time you make love is utterly delicious and out of this world and were you to experience it in this world you would faint. …” (Al-Itqan fi Ulum al-Qur‟an, p. 351)

Abu „Umama (Allah be pleased with him) reported that Allah‟s Messenger (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said: “Allah will not admit anyone in the Paradise but Allah, the Mighty and glorious will marry him with 72 wives, two will be from virgin (haurine) with big eyes and seventy will be his inheritance from the people of the Hell-Fire. “Every one of them will have a pleasant va.gina and he (the man) will have sexual organ that does not bend down during sexual intercourse (perpetual erection). (Ibn-e- Majah 5. 547. 4337)

“Therein gardens will be fair wives good and beautiful; Then which of the Blessings of your Lord will you deny? Houris restrained in pavilions; Then which of the Blessings of your Lord will you deny? Whom no man has opened their hymens with sexual intercourse before. Then which of the Blessings of your Lord will you deny? Reclining on green cushions and rich beautiful mattresses. Then which of the Blessings of your Lord will you deny?” (Sura 55:70-77)

This is what it comes down to folks!

Thanx for the insight.
No wonder they bury them in a hurry, so that they don't get cheated out over there.
Re: Pictures Of Bombings In Zaria And Kaduna by SamIkenna: 1:05pm On Jun 18, 2012
nagoma:
I am not trying to shorten your long post but I want to address the 1945 part which never happened. It is an invention of Igbo apologists to marr the actual fact that major communal killings (except for the shagamu ibadan ,lagos killing of Northerners in 1963)in Nigeria started after and as a direct result of the first bloodiest military coup in Nigeria staged by Igbo majors who went on ethnic cleansing murdering all senior non Igbo politicians and non Igbo Military officers. The invention of 1945 is to blurr that milestone in history and backdate killings in the North. We all know this. Why dont you give us the detailed authentic report of 1945 , if it ever existed? That was the time of the conclusion of the second world war in which nigerian soldiers participated.Everything in that period is recorded. Give me a reference in the outlook Newspaper or the West African pilot which was published in Enugu at that time. The truth is , you yourself know that the religious Boko Haram as a relatively small may be 50000 people (including their families) and not the whole muslim North.But it fits the agenda of hatred of Muslims and hatred of the North to include all the 50 million or so northern muslims.Excluding them as was done in Maitasine riot would today not serve the southern agenda of demonization. And you know it.

My brother stop looking for excuses. leave Igbo out of this. Igbos, including the rest of Nigeria, have lost millions of souls and are still losing as we're talking, yet no other group except the core north has found it worthy to establish and sustain a killer cult like Boko Haram. Pls bro dont feign amnesia, I know you fully remember all the violence we've all endured in the name of one Nigeria. If you're honest with yourself you'll know the rest of Nigeria have been through a whole lot from you guys. You see, the interesting part of it all is that what we're not asking you guys to do the impossible. We're simply saying - live and let live, is that too much to ask? If you guys feel like you're incapable of living in harmony with the rest of the nation then we should say bye and move on. shikina.
Re: Pictures Of Bombings In Zaria And Kaduna by SamIkenna: 1:13pm On Jun 18, 2012
Starlett: As distasteful as the idea of revenge is, looks like we're inevotably fast headed to that point if there's no let up to this maddening blood-letting on a weekly basis. The sec agencies better begin incorporating that scenario into their planning.
The northern political class has failed.

I saw reprisal one time in Aba, bro, it didnt look good. There's no need initiating our little youths into this ignoble and inhuman slippery slope. We dont have to take their innocence away like the Nigerian state did to us. What we need now is to solve this madness once and for all. Call for SNC or show core north the way out, reprisal and counter reprisal is a bridge to nowhere.
Re: Pictures Of Bombings In Zaria And Kaduna by renzie: 1:51pm On Jun 18, 2012
jamst: Hmmm...U see guyz,boko haram are not muslims lik myself,BH are SSS are PDP-dogs & their evil master are zionist jew Israhell and zionist USA...The bomb blast here & there are planned and planted by your State Security Service in co-ordination with evil-foreign agency (mossad,cia & mi5/6 wateva)....They are using the same tactics DIVIDE RULE CONQUER...Look at Sudan of recently DIVIDE,they want d same 4 Nigeria...My bro&sis wake up,our enemies are israhelli jew and zionist america...Try 2 make ur search about dis & prove me wrong...Peace 2 all
ur post is so annoying. What are u saying?
Re: Pictures Of Bombings In Zaria And Kaduna by harryakon: 1:55pm On Jun 18, 2012
brentkruge:

actually, 72 virgins, not counting the young boys (for what?, I wonder), perpetual errections, and utterly delicious orgasmss.

See how these deluded guys are recruited?

…the man) will have sexual organ that does not bend down during sexual intercourse (perpetual erection). (Sunan Ibn-e- Majah 5. 547. 4337)
“Each time we sleep with a Houri we find her virgin. Besides, the pe.nis of the Elected never softens. The erection is eternal; the sensation that you feel each time you make love is utterly delicious and out of this world and were you to experience it in this world you would faint. …” (Al-Itqan fi Ulum al-Qur‟an, p. 351)

Abu „Umama (Allah be pleased with him) reported that Allah‟s Messenger (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said: “Allah will not admit anyone in the Paradise but Allah, the Mighty and glorious will marry him with 72 wives, two will be from virgin (haurine) with big eyes and seventy will be his inheritance from the people of the Hell-Fire. “Every one of them will have a pleasant va.gina and he (the man) will have sexual organ that does not bend down during sexual intercourse (perpetual erection). (Ibn-e- Majah 5. 547. 4337)

“Therein gardens will be fair wives good and beautiful; Then which of the Blessings of your Lord will you deny? Houris restrained in pavilions; Then which of the Blessings of your Lord will you deny? Whom no man has opened their hymens with sexual intercourse before. Then which of the Blessings of your Lord will you deny? Reclining on green cushions and rich beautiful mattresses. Then which of the Blessings of your Lord will you deny?” (Sura 55:70-77)

This is what it comes down to folks!
is this really what is there? wow!!!
Re: Pictures Of Bombings In Zaria And Kaduna by ochiaha1(m): 2:32pm On Jun 18, 2012
This is very sad indeed sad

How can one be so brain-washed as to think that killing yourself and innocent people can get one into heaven angry

The innocence of the Nigerian Child should be protected always, that little boy sitting in the midst of destruction and death, in the sixth picture on this thread, should not have been allowed into the scene of the above unfortunate incidence.
Re: Pictures Of Bombings In Zaria And Kaduna by gbadexy(m): 2:41pm On Jun 18, 2012
To all you delinquents, here is the correct verse of the holy QURAN again.
Surah 55. The Beneficent,
The Mercy Giving
1. ((Allah)) Most Gracious!
2. It is He Who has taught the Qur'an.
3. He has created man:
4. He has taught him speech (and intelligence).
5. The sun and the moon follow courses (exactly)
computed;
6. And the herbs and the trees - both (alike) bow
in adoration.
7. And the Firmament has He raised high, and He
has set up the Balance (of Justice),
8. In order that ye may not transgress (due)
balance.
9. So establish weight with justice and fall not
short in the balance.
10. It is He Who has spread out the earth for (His)
creatures:
11. Therein is fruit and date-palms, producing
spathes (enclosing dates);
12. Also corn, with (its) leaves and stalk for
fodder, and sweet-smelling plants.
13. Then which of the favours of your Lord will ye
deny?
14. He created man from sounding clay like unto
pottery,
15. And He created Jinns from fire free of smoke:
16. Then which of the favours of your Lord will ye
deny?
17. (He is) Lord of the two Easts and Lord of the
two Wests:
18. Then which of the favours of your Lord will ye
deny?
19. He has let free the two bodies of flowing
water, meeting together:
20. Between them is a Barrier which they do not
transgress:
21. Then which of the favours of your Lord will ye
deny?
22. Out of them come Pearls and Coral:
23. Then which of the favours of your Lord will ye
deny?
24. And His are the Ships sailing smoothly
through the seas, lofty as mountains:
25. Then which of the favours of your Lord will ye
deny?
26. All that is on earth will perish:
27. But will abide (for ever) the Face of thy Lord,-
full of Majesty, Bounty and Honour.
28. Then which of the favours of your Lord will ye
deny?
29. Of Him seeks (its need) every creature in the
heavens and on earth: every day in (new)
Splendour doth He (shine)!
30. Then which of the favours of your Lord will ye
deny?
31. Soon shall We settle your affairs, O both ye
worlds!
32. Then which of the favours of your Lord will ye
deny?
33. O ye assembly of Jinns and men! If it be ye
can pass beyond the zones of the heavens and
the earth, pass ye! not without authority shall ye
be able to pass!
34. Then which of the favours of your Lord will ye
deny?
35. On you will be sent (O ye evil ones twain!) a
flame of fire (to burn) and a smoke (to choke): no
defence will ye have:
36. Then which of the favours of your Lord will ye
deny?
37. When the sky is rent asunder, and it becomes
red like ointment:
38. Then which of the favours of your Lord will ye
deny?
39. On that Day no question will be asked of man
or Jinn as to his sin.
40. Then which of the favours of your Lord will ye
deny?
41. (For) the sinners will be known by their
marks: and they will be seized by their forelocks
and their feet.
42. Then which of the favours of your Lord will ye
deny?
43. This is the Hell which the Sinners deny:
44. In its midst and in the midst of boiling hot
water will they wander round!
45. Then which of the favours of your Lord will ye
deny?
46. But for such as fear the time when they will
stand before (the Judgment Seat of) their Lord,
there will be two Gardens-
47. Then which of the favours of your Lord will ye
deny?-
48. Containing all kinds (of trees and delights);-
49. Then which of the favours of your Lord will ye
deny?-
50. In them (each) will be two Springs flowing
(free);
51. Then which of the favours of your Lord will ye
deny?-
52. In them will be Fruits of every kind, two and
two.
53. Then which of the favours of your Lord will ye
deny?
54. They will recline on Carpets, whose inner
linings will be of rich brocade: the Fruit of the
Gardens will be near (and easy of reach).
55. Then which of the favours of your Lord will ye
deny?
56. In them will be (Maidens), chaste, restraining
their glances, whom no man or Jinn before them
has touched;-
57. Then which of the favours of your Lord will ye
deny?-
58. Like unto Rubies and coral.
59. Then which of the favours of your Lord will ye
deny?
60. Is there any Reward for Good - other than
Good?
61. Then which of the favours of your Lord will ye
deny?
62. And besides these two, there are two other
Gardens,-
63. Then which of the favours of your Lord will ye
deny?-
64. Dark-green in colour (from plentiful watering).
65. Then which of the favours of your Lord will ye
deny?
66. In them (each) will be two Springs pouring
forth water in continuous abundance:
67. Then which of the favours of your Lord will ye
deny?
68. In them will be Fruits, and dates and
pomegranates:
69. Then which of the favours of your Lord will ye
deny?
70. In them will be fair (Companions), good,
beautiful;-
71. Then which of the favours of your Lord will ye
deny?-
72. Companions restrained (as to their glances),
in (goodly) pavilions;-
73. Then which of the favours of your Lord will ye
deny?-
74. Whom no man or Jinn before them has
touched;-
75. Then which of the favours of your Lord will ye
deny?-
76. Reclining on green Cushions and rich Carpets
of beauty.
77. Then which of the favours of your Lord will ye
deny?
78. Blessed be the name of thy Lord, full of
Majesty, Bounty and Honour.
Re: Pictures Of Bombings In Zaria And Kaduna by laCapri: 2:58pm On Jun 18, 2012
gbadexy: To all you delinquents, here is the correct verse of the holy QURAN again.
Surah 55. The Beneficent,
The Mercy Giving
1. ((Allah)) Most Gracious!
2. It is He Who has taught the Qur'an.
3. He has created man:
4. He has taught him speech (and intelligence).
5. The sun and the moon follow courses (exactly)
computed;
6. And the herbs and the trees - both (alike) bow
in adoration.
7. And the Firmament has He raised high, and He
has set up the Balance (of Justice),
8. In order that ye may not transgress (due)
balance.
9. So establish weight with justice and fall not
short in the balance.
10. It is He Who has spread out the earth for (His)
creatures:
11. Therein is fruit and date-palms, producing
spathes (enclosing dates);
12. Also corn, with (its) leaves and stalk for
fodder, and sweet-smelling plants.
13. Then which of the favours of your Lord will ye
deny?
14. He created man from sounding clay like unto
pottery,
15. And He created Jinns from fire free of smoke:
16. Then which of the favours of your Lord will ye
deny?
17. (He is) Lord of the two Easts and Lord of the
two Wests:
18. Then which of the favours of your Lord will ye
deny?
19. He has let free the two bodies of flowing
water, meeting together:
20. Between them is a Barrier which they do not
transgress:
21. Then which of the favours of your Lord will ye
deny?
22. Out of them come Pearls and Coral:
23. Then which of the favours of your Lord will ye
deny?
24. And His are the Ships sailing smoothly
through the seas, lofty as mountains:
25. Then which of the favours of your Lord will ye
deny?
26. All that is on earth will perish:
27. But will abide (for ever) the Face of thy Lord,-
full of Majesty, Bounty and Honour.
28. Then which of the favours of your Lord will ye
deny?
29. Of Him seeks (its need) every creature in the
heavens and on earth: every day in (new)
Splendour doth He (shine)!
30. Then which of the favours of your Lord will ye
deny?
31. Soon shall We settle your affairs, O both ye
worlds!
32. Then which of the favours of your Lord will ye
deny?
33. O ye assembly of Jinns and men! If it be ye
can pass beyond the zones of the heavens and
the earth, pass ye! not without authority shall ye
be able to pass!
34. Then which of the favours of your Lord will ye
deny?
35. On you will be sent (O ye evil ones twain!) a
flame of fire (to burn) and a smoke (to choke): no
defence will ye have:
36. Then which of the favours of your Lord will ye
deny?
37. When the sky is rent asunder, and it becomes
red like ointment:
38. Then which of the favours of your Lord will ye
deny?
39. On that Day no question will be asked of man
or Jinn as to his sin.
40. Then which of the favours of your Lord will ye
deny?
41. (For) the sinners will be known by their
marks: and they will be seized by their forelocks
and their feet.
42. Then which of the favours of your Lord will ye
deny?
43. This is the Hell which the Sinners deny:
44. In its midst and in the midst of boiling hot
water will they wander round!
45. Then which of the favours of your Lord will ye
deny?
46. But for such as fear the time when they will
stand before (the Judgment Seat of) their Lord,
there will be two Gardens-
47. Then which of the favours of your Lord will ye
deny?-
48. Containing all kinds (of trees and delights);-
49. Then which of the favours of your Lord will ye
deny?-
50. In them (each) will be two Springs flowing
(free);
51. Then which of the favours of your Lord will ye
deny?-
52. In them will be Fruits of every kind, two and
two.
53. Then which of the favours of your Lord will ye
deny?
54. They will recline on Carpets, whose inner
linings will be of rich brocade: the Fruit of the
Gardens will be near (and easy of reach).
55. Then which of the favours of your Lord will ye
deny?
56. In them will be (Maidens), chaste, restraining
their glances, whom no man or Jinn before them
has touched;-
57. Then which of the favours of your Lord will ye
deny?-
58. Like unto Rubies and coral.
59. Then which of the favours of your Lord will ye
deny?
60. Is there any Reward for Good - other than
Good?
61. Then which of the favours of your Lord will ye
deny?
62. And besides these two, there are two other
Gardens,-
63. Then which of the favours of your Lord will ye
deny?-
64. Dark-green in colour (from plentiful watering).
65. Then which of the favours of your Lord will ye
deny?
66. In them (each) will be two Springs pouring
forth water in continuous abundance:
67. Then which of the favours of your Lord will ye
deny?
68. In them will be Fruits, and dates and
pomegranates:
69. Then which of the favours of your Lord will ye
deny?
70. In them will be fair (Companions), good,
beautiful;-
71. Then which of the favours of your Lord will ye
deny?-
72. Companions restrained (as to their glances),
in (goodly) pavilions;-
73. Then which of the favours of your Lord will ye
deny?-
74. Whom no man or Jinn before them has
touched;-
75. Then which of the favours of your Lord will ye
deny?-
76. Reclining on green Cushions and rich Carpets
of beauty.
77. Then which of the favours of your Lord will ye
deny?
78. Blessed be the name of thy Lord, full of
Majesty, Bounty and Honour.

can u do us all a favour? get out of here!!!
people are here mourning d loss of their loved ones u are busy posting satanic scriptures.
don't u have a conscience
Re: Pictures Of Bombings In Zaria And Kaduna by Asiwaju9ja(m): 3:05pm On Jun 18, 2012
Can someone tell me plz, what do u need virgins for in heaven? Do they Bleep in heaven? And they want to be promiscuos with ........how many virgins again? Bleep matter dey send pple go hell for some religion o! Meanwhile dem go leave their wives with the people when send them make them dey bleep here while dey go look for virgins when dem go dey bleep for heaven. Who dey fool who? Because education opens the eyes of the people to their manipulative religion(e.g. Marrying small girls) they don't want any of it. Yet them go school learn how to make bombs, write and print propaganda materials. I'm sorry for the(cattle) herds called boko haram followers. Half a word is enough for the wise.
Re: Pictures Of Bombings In Zaria And Kaduna by ladytaurus(f): 3:07pm On Jun 18, 2012
bohboh275: Back them when i see this type of pictures on Al-jazeera i thought it only happen in the middle east like in Iraq and Pakistan couldn't believe it will be happening in my own country especially a church where people go to seek God protection. Baba GOD self get patience.
same wit me ooooo
Re: Pictures Of Bombings In Zaria And Kaduna by SOUTHSOUTH1: 3:10pm On Jun 18, 2012
ganye1:
His English is plain and what he is saying is that all those arrested bombing churches are christians. No Muslim was ever arrested for while bombing a church. Ask the authorities to tell you what they have done with those christians arrested while trying to bomb churches.

CAN YOU PLEASE ANSWER THIS SIMPLE QUESTION?
WHO ARE THOSE CLAIMING RESPONSIBILITY AFTER AN ATTACK?
CHRISTIANS?
Re: Pictures Of Bombings In Zaria And Kaduna by gbadexy(m): 3:21pm On Jun 18, 2012
@ la capri
You are definitely MAD. Weren't innocent muslims killed in the reprisal attacks? Some juvenile delinquent posted false scripture and I am trying to post the correct verse here and you are opening your filthy mouth.
I keep explaining to fools like you that we all find ourselves born into our religion and each religion preaches superiority and claim it is the path of salvation.
They both make sense to people worshipping them, if you were born instead into a muslim home,would you have been practicing christianity? Most likely not unless you are financially and spiritually frustrated and want quick miracle at the church.
Nobody has been to heaven to verify which one is authentic, so the reasonable thing for someone with even a half brain is to face your faith and don't get emotional and take the condemnation of the other faith personal.
What if the scripture is God's true words? Not that I doubt islam, when followed objectively it appeals to reason and logic.
Anyways am ready for your likes.
Re: Pictures Of Bombings In Zaria And Kaduna by Limaoscar: 3:53pm On Jun 18, 2012
All we Muslims know is, Islam means Peace.

The insults n disrespect τ̅o our religion is enuf

We αv said times without number †ђªt this thing is political even GEJ n Azazi αv used their mouth τ̅o say dis τ̅o the world

These people r using my beautiful religion as a cover τ̅o seek dia selfish ploy

Well, may D̶̲̥̅̊ victims R.i.P bt D̶̲̥̅̊aτ̲̅s all i will say.

Any xtian D̶̲̥̅̊aτ̲̅ insults islam or disrespects it after all D̶̲̥̅̊ truth on dis matter has bn told can:-

Go τ̅o Hell, Hug his street's transformer, Chop broken bottle, or beta still go n Bomb him/her self

Islam will neva be dragged into this

Narrow-Minded, bigotted, 5-star illiterate.
You are the only one who don't know you have been spreading same "peace" in Iraq, Afghan, Sudan, Somali, on 911 in the U.S. and in Tube stations in the U.S. in Kenya, India, in Russia....etc...ofcourse all over the world. Talking about insults on Islam....Have y'all not insulted yourselves enough around the world?...Stewpid Mofos!
Re: Pictures Of Bombings In Zaria And Kaduna by nduchucks: 3:58pm On Jun 18, 2012
Beaf: ndu_chucks, stop pretending not to have seen my response.

Rewind...

This post is daft, foolish, thoughtless, wicked and abominably evil.

I wonder why the d!otic "power sharing" doesn't work in a party like CPC? Or why you dunces haven't taken your power sharing argument to APGA or ACN.
Do the almajiri's share this power you are talking about or are they simply allowed to multiply and fester like a running sore, while you core-Northern elite stuff your accounts with dollar loot of gargantuan proportions? Is it not the same evil-mindedness that has seen you employ boko haram as a political tool? Unfortunately for you, it is a failure and has made Southerners and Middle Belter's very wary of all core-Northern politicians. Forget about 2015, repent off evil and repair your broken and highly unequal societies.

I saw your childish response but chose to ignore it until you've taken your medicine. I honestly believe that you suffer from histrionic personality disorder in which people act in a very emotional and dramatic way that draws attention to themselves.

What do almajiris have to do with my comments? Why can't you address specific issues you disagree with without siezing another opportunity to make fun at the most marginalized Nigerians, the Almajiris? You of all people should know that I have zero tolerance for elites in power who continue to abuse the people and rob the nation blind.

As far as i am concerned, the enemies of Nigeria and of progress including, IBB, OBJ, Ibori, and other thieves belong in prison. The list of our enemies is endless, and your uncle, GEJ, may very well be included in that list. The day you are cured of your ailment and become objective enough to find a single thing wrong with the current government is when I will start taking you seriously again.

In the meantime, you may break out your Gif files and make us laugh to satisfy your histrionic personality disorder which frankly, was exacerbate by your uncle's ascension to the presidency.

Improve upon your post and you'll get an appropriate response, olodo
Re: Pictures Of Bombings In Zaria And Kaduna by nagoma(m): 3:59pm On Jun 18, 2012
Sam_Ikenna:
We dont need anyone to tell us how to overcome our current troubles. The solution is there for all to see and, most importantly, it doesnt require breaking a miligram of sweat.
The soultions are:
1) Call for SNC,
2) or have the West, East, and MB unequivocally tell the core north to sit up or be gone.
This endless massaging and smooching only feeds the monster fat. We've been punks for far too long and its time to talk like men with some trace of mass in our balls.

Now that your true colors are showing;
My suggestion is that all should forget about SNC and concentrate on dividing the country . That is a job that GEJ can supervise so that he can get something in his CV, the |President who divided Nigeria. . There is no way we can continue in the same country with you guys. It must be a peaceful separation . The 10 million ibos now enjoying the vast lands of the north must be received intact by their tiny enclave. We must not allow any of these people back. Forget about oil, think of the future world. We must make peace within the north and make kidnapping, 419 and drug trafficking punishable by hanging in order to discourage the heathens from infiltrating. It is not oil that makes a nation great but rule of law and steady level headed wel planned programs. North for NORTHERNERS and south for SOUTHERNERS.
Re: Pictures Of Bombings In Zaria And Kaduna by laCapri: 4:01pm On Jun 18, 2012
gbadexy: @ la capri
You are definitely MAD. Weren't innocent muslims killed in the reprisal attacks? Some juvenile delinquent posted false scripture and I am trying to post the correct verse here and you are opening your filthy mouth.
I keep explaining to fools like you that we all find ourselves born into our religion and each religion preaches superiority and claim it is the path of salvation.
They both make sense to people worshipping them, if you were born instead into a muslim home,would you have been practicing christianity? Most likely not unless you are financially and spiritually frustrated and want quick miracle at the church.
Nobody has been to heaven to verify which one is authentic, so the reasonable thing for someone with even a half brain is to face your faith and don't get emotional and take the condemnation of the other faith personal.
What if the scripture is God's true words? Not that I doubt islam, when followed objectively it appeals to reason and logic.
Anyways am ready for your likes.

u are nothing but a pig.
may u and ur entire family members die in d next BH attack. Ode
Re: Pictures Of Bombings In Zaria And Kaduna by dayokanu(m): 4:21pm On Jun 18, 2012
What is the President doing in all of this?
Re: Pictures Of Bombings In Zaria And Kaduna by Afam4eva(m): 4:21pm On Jun 18, 2012
dayokanu: What is the President doing in all of this?
What do you mean by that? He's sitting on top of the situation grin grin grin
Re: Pictures Of Bombings In Zaria And Kaduna by gbadexy(m): 4:27pm On Jun 18, 2012
@ la capri
It has been obvious that you are a low life piece of scum given birth to by a bloody bas.tard.
I don't wish the innocent family that took you in harm but by the grace of Almighty GOD what you said to me shall be your portion, and it shall be so insha Allah.
When you are about to die a most horrible death, you will remember today and this comment.
Oloriburuku.
Re: Pictures Of Bombings In Zaria And Kaduna by laCapri: 4:36pm On Jun 18, 2012
gbadexy: @ la capri
It has been obvious that you are a low life piece of scum given birth to by a bloody bas.tard.
I don't wish the innocent family that took you in harm but by the grace of Almighty GOD what you said to me shall be your portion, and it shall be so insha Allah.
When you are about to die a most horrible death, you will remember today and this comment.
Oloriburuku.

if u have any brain in dat empty skull of urs u would know dat u are a big fat pig.
how can u go about posting satanic scriptures to Christians at dis point in time
Repent now because u & ALL ur moslem folks are heading to hell.
Re: Pictures Of Bombings In Zaria And Kaduna by SamIkenna: 5:08pm On Jun 18, 2012
nagoma:

Now that your true colors are showing;
My suggestion is that all should forget about SNC and concentrate on dividing the country . That is a job that GEJ can supervise so that he can get something in his CV, the |President who divided Nigeria. . There is no way we can continue in the same country with you guys. It must be a peaceful separation . The 10 million ibos now enjoying the vast lands of the north must be received intact by their tiny enclave. We must not allow any of these people back. Forget about oil, think of the future world. We must make peace within the north and make kidnapping, 419 and drug trafficking punishable by hanging in order to discourage the heathens from infiltrating. It is not oil that makes a nation great but rule of law and steady level headed wel planned programs. North for NORTHERNERS and south for SOUTHERNERS.

Man! you're something else. Well, if my true color, like you put it, makes you sit up then its fine by me. I guess the only way you'll like to have me in the same nation as you is if I play dead and keep burying the lifeless bodies of my roasted brothers and sisters whose only crime is that they went to church on sunday. Yes, my region may be a tiny enclave, but if you ask those people bombed in Madalla church, I'm sure they would prefer living in a tiny enclave to dying in a "ginomous" empire. Wake up, the truth hurts but it sure'll set you free. Sit up brother or be gone, enough of the dead bodies already.

Besides, I didnt know Igbos were upto 10 million in the north. I guess with the number + the remaining Igbos in the East, it sure looks like Igbo population is higher than what you guys give us credit for. Methink you twist the figure to serve your purpose. When its time for cake sharing, Igbo will become 7 million but when its time to buy cake we suddenly become 50 million. Bro, make up your mind.
Re: Pictures Of Bombings In Zaria And Kaduna by kinguwem: 5:11pm On Jun 18, 2012
OAM4J: Terrible!

Obviously our commander in chief is not on top of this situation. Is he still going to blame Buhari and the oppositions while hundreds of people die weekly for silly reasons. He is the Nation chief security officer for God's sake.
The war against terrorism is a collective one. Unless the people co-operate by giving information and also support the JTF in levelling terrorist settlements, the menace will not stop.
Re: Pictures Of Bombings In Zaria And Kaduna by SamIkenna: 5:32pm On Jun 18, 2012
nagoma:

Here it is, you challanged me to back up my claim of the first documented violence in Nigeria that occurred in 1945, well now you have it.

This is the link: http://www.dfid.gov.uk/r4d/PDF/Outputs/Inequality/wp6.pdf

It is on page 16-17. And while you're at it, please do google "Northern Nigeria" and see what comes up your browser. I'll hope this is your moment of truth after-which you'll stop blaming others for the prevalent violence in the north.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Shiite Members Threw Back Tear Gas At Policemen And It Led To Shooting / NDLEA Sorrounds The Home Of Kashamu Buruji / How Rotimi Amaechi Looks Today During NTA News.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 152
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.