Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,203 members, 7,822,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

Pictures Of Bombings In Zaria And Kaduna - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Bombings In Zaria And Kaduna (41329 Views)

Militants Give Condition To Stop Bombings In N’delta / NSA Azazi Or GEJ - Who Do We Believe On The Cause Of Bombings In Nigeria? / Aftermath Of Bombings: Isreal Bans Flights To Nigeria * 28,000 Pilgrims Stranded (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Bombings In Zaria And Kaduna by henrydawnson(m): 6:12am On Jun 18, 2012
why are u doubtin it...dis one dey sure say na hell go be dia ASO ROCK'
Re: Pictures Of Bombings In Zaria And Kaduna by Beaf: 6:24am On Jun 18, 2012
ndu_chucks, stop pretending not to have seen my response.

Rewind...

ndu_chucks: Sam_Ikenna, I call it exactly as I see it. It is clear to me that there is a political component to the BH issues and a lot of the violence is directly related to the violation of the power sharing agreement which has kept us together as a nation for decades. GEJ's announcement that he will not run in 2015 will have an immediate positive impact in the management of the BH debacle. The truth is bitter, but remains the truth.

This post is daft, foolish, thoughtless, wicked and abominably evil.

I wonder why the d!otic "power sharing" doesn't work in a party like CPC? Or why you dunces haven't taken your power sharing argument to APGA or ACN.
Do the almajiri's share this power you are talking about or are they simply allowed to multiply and fester like a running sore, while you core-Northern elite stuff your accounts with dollar loot of gargantuan proportions? Is it not the same evil-mindedness that has seen you employ boko haram as a political tool? Unfortunately for you, it is a failure and has made Southerners and Middle Belter's very wary of all core-Northern politicians. Forget about 2015, repent off evil and repair your broken and highly unequal societies.
Re: Pictures Of Bombings In Zaria And Kaduna by limaminkobi: 6:26am On Jun 18, 2012
unknown247: Can't there be disintigration for God sake? It's high time for those sadistic,animalistic and bigotry mohammed blood sucking demons stay on their own

U r bastard!!! Fooooolish and ignorant, u dnt knw wat u ar saying, God wil punish U;Idiot.
Re: Pictures Of Bombings In Zaria And Kaduna by BabaAlaji(m): 6:27am On Jun 18, 2012
samkoro:

As long as this bombings are concerned I have resolved strongly not to ever blame government for it.I may blame government for any other thing,for instance light,but never will I foolishly blame government because of enemies of Nigeria and human live who wants to make Nigeria ungovernable because they are not in power.I will never reward boko buhari atiku IBB or any housa fulani for this.Rather their reward is hell fire.

Anyone that rewards the enemies of Nigeria with support will be cursed by the blood of the innocent
You that mention those ppl did you have any evidance? Why not mention same xtain elite? What about dose xtains that they have been cut are they still send by them or pdp? So we in Nigeria still have some blaster bastars, dos dat dia skol is full of Akamu stil de in 9ja, no wahala Allah will surely xpos dose dat are behind all dis trash weda be a Muslim or xtain by His Power....Aaaaaaaaaameeeeeeeeen
Re: Pictures Of Bombings In Zaria And Kaduna by Nobody: 6:28am On Jun 18, 2012
Why is everybody talking about toto here instead of whatever went down there? Sad how Nigeria is turning into Afghanistan and Iran. My last visit was months ago. Not safe no matter how much security guards assigned to us still bullshit and scary as Bleep.
Re: Pictures Of Bombings In Zaria And Kaduna by Onyatinu: 6:41am On Jun 18, 2012
Till the point of my death I can never believe dat Boko haram are not muslims. Islam means Terrorism. Take it or leave it. Accept the truth and be saved. Muslims have been known with suicide bombing right 4rm middle east.
Re: Pictures Of Bombings In Zaria And Kaduna by akwunmi(m): 6:46am On Jun 18, 2012
Swagahyk: Bloody religion, Isl*m suckz...i guess their God is happy wit d development from his followers...time to balance d equation with some of their 'zombies' down South. Aluta continua...

u dont judge islam n condem it dis way,sensible ones among u knos tru muslims ar neva in support of ''Boko HARAM''simply bcoz of som ungodly acts from some unknown pple wu allegely claim 2b muslims,pple u canot c n recognize,if truly de ar us,we shld kno dem bu we dont !!!!....y dont u tak ur time n get d english quran n c dis is wot is written dare,anoda is to luk arund u n judge wit d muslims living arund u,is dis hw animalistic de also ar?

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Bombings In Zaria And Kaduna by Nobody: 6:53am On Jun 18, 2012
Is it me or is the North just messing itself up?

Economically.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Bombings In Zaria And Kaduna by gbadexy(m): 7:02am On Jun 18, 2012
brentkruge:

actually, 72 virgins, not counting the young boys (for what?, I wonder), perpetual errections, and utterly delicious orgasmss.

See how these deluded guys are recruited?

…the man) will have sexual organ that does not bend down during sexual intercourse (perpetual erection). (Sunan Ibn-e- Majah 5. 547. 4337)
“Each time we sleep with a Houri we find her virgin. Besides, the pe.nis of the Elected never softens. The erection is eternal; the sensation that you feel each time you make love is utterly delicious and out of this world and were you to experience it in this world you would faint. …” (Al-Itqan fi Ulum al-Qur‟an, p. 351)

Abu „Umama (Allah be pleased with him) reported that Allah‟s Messenger (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said: “Allah will not admit anyone in the Paradise but Allah, the Mighty and glorious will marry him with 72 wives, two will be from virgin (haurine) with big eyes and seventy will be his inheritance from the people of the Hell-Fire. “Every one of them will have a pleasant va.gina and he (the man) will have sexual organ that does not bend down during sexual intercourse (perpetual erection). (Ibn-e- Majah 5. 547. 4337)

“Therein gardens will be fair wives good and beautiful; Then which of the Blessings of your Lord will you deny? Houris restrained in pavilions; Then which of the Blessings of your Lord will you deny? Whom no man has opened their hymens with sexual intercourse before. Then which of the Blessings of your Lord will you deny? Reclining on green cushions and rich beautiful mattresses. Then which of the Blessings of your Lord will you deny?” (Sura 55:70-77)

This is what it comes down to folks!

It is insignificant bast.ards like you sitting in some sh!t hole that causes more problem in the world. Some nonentity in real life that only found his voice in a virtual anonymous world.
How does your polluting words sacred to some people solve the problem but incite some sympathetic people.
Do you think any muslim even in the south would be happy with this blatant and shameless adulteration of the holy book, fools like you and some morons that are surely going to support him are child like in your thinking without fore sight to knoow the consequence of your actions.
Do you think either you are any member of your family are immune if total chaos happens, in all my posts I condemn any form of extremism and discrimination, just last night I wrote a post reasoning with people to be liberal because we found ourselves in the tribe and religion we are worshiping by birth and while both faith promotes dogmatism and superiority of its faith, only very small percentage of people change their faith later in life,while nobody can change their tribe. So we could have easily been born into the other tribe or religion.
You that just wrote serious lies about the QURAN went too far and you are an extremist not better than the boko haram, were you born in their midst, you would have been worse. Don't bother saying God forbid, I was only speaking hypothetically.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Bombings In Zaria And Kaduna by debum(m): 7:04am On Jun 18, 2012
christian must start reading the old testament very well like the isreal to see how GOD really want us us to deal with this situation

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Bombings In Zaria And Kaduna by korel9: 7:06am On Jun 18, 2012
What most ppld dnt knw is dat it's nt d expertise of these goats dat make dem succeed in their missions bt rada dey succeed only in places where dey are accepted by muslim brodas wu think dey wil finally get bak at d xtians thru dem. Why didnt dey last in Kano? Dats cos d governor threatened 2 expose dose behind d whole thing. Y did they chose Jos n Kaduna 2 operate now? Its cos those states hve xtians wu are nt ready 2 bow down 2 dem. Xtians wu retaliate any time dey attack dem. Dey dnt feel any pinch in wat they are doin n b prepared, they wil stil strike again. Wat d govt ought 2 do nw is arrest or threaten d islamic leaders of states where they suceed n c wat result dat wld yield
Re: Pictures Of Bombings In Zaria And Kaduna by ukpaku: 7:07am On Jun 18, 2012
Abdul Adam56: Frankly speakin they have never arrest or capture any muslim tryin 2 bomb a church, or wt ammunition all they are capturin they are all christians why?
luk @ wat u are vomitin from ur gurta,is kabiru sokoto n abdul qaqa a xtian name?or have they 4 ones blun up a caricature of a mosque not to take of a real mosqu. My friend just keep quit n suk ur blood quitly

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Bombings In Zaria And Kaduna by yomilike(m): 7:10am On Jun 18, 2012
ebamma: after killing this innocent people wat will be their reward.
Aljanah, and if it suicide that include 50 virgins cheesy
Aljanah, and if it suicide that include 50 virgins

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Bombings In Zaria And Kaduna by omoredia: 7:15am On Jun 18, 2012
Buhari! Buhari!! Buhari!!! Bloods are on ur hands! Ur evil deeds will surely destroy u!
Re: Pictures Of Bombings In Zaria And Kaduna by blessed4ril(f): 7:18am On Jun 18, 2012
2bad! God save ma dear country.
Re: Pictures Of Bombings In Zaria And Kaduna by Nobody: 7:18am On Jun 18, 2012
you are scared to call names, yet innocent lives get lost every sunday, INNOCENT lives i mean.
Pathetic. i wish they somehow blow up a member of his family. so he feels the pain of the affected families and do something about this.
Re: Pictures Of Bombings In Zaria And Kaduna by leon25aug: 7:20am On Jun 18, 2012
Devil go punish u.
Re: Pictures Of Bombings In Zaria And Kaduna by igben(m): 7:21am On Jun 18, 2012
How many of us christians have trully read the book of revelation 17 to the end and understand the full import of it?. The woman seating on top of the wild beast pictures worldwide religion and the beast symbolise the political system of today, her end ȋ̝̊̅§ getting near thatz why we are hearing this type of stories globally...
Re: Pictures Of Bombings In Zaria And Kaduna by ORAFA(m): 7:29am On Jun 18, 2012
Swagahyk: Bloody religion, Isl*m suckz...i guess their God is happy wit d development from his followers...time to balance d equation with some of their 'zombies' down South. Aluta continua...
victoria acerta

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Bombings In Zaria And Kaduna by smylzat: 7:39am On Jun 18, 2012
[color=#990000][/color] if these people call their selves th said boko haram..how then does these affect christians in church? My dia brothers in christ...the kingdom of God sufferate violence and by violence can we retrieve it...these folks "muslims" ar up to somthing i guess if they dont stop ..we shall emback on bombing of mosques also..so the better they stop they best for them...they are nothin yet they fill they are somthing...GEJ has done his best is just that nigerians aint given him the support he needs ...yes its true..if the northeners wia in support of him they wuldnt hav strtd dis boko haram of a thing..if not y did they not do dis boko haram when yar adua was the president..enof is enof
Re: Pictures Of Bombings In Zaria And Kaduna by ORAFA(m): 7:41am On Jun 18, 2012
omoredia: Buhari! Buhari!! Buhari!!! Bloods are on ur hands! Ur evil deeds will surely destroy u!
Mr Man I think u're far frm reality or facts on dis issue. Wat has Buhari go to do wit dis? Or it just pleases u to point a finger @ sum1 and spit out rubbish? Pls make sum sense in ur subsequent posts ok?
Re: Pictures Of Bombings In Zaria And Kaduna by bashydemy(m): 7:44am On Jun 18, 2012
Some people can't just think with there brain, Instead blaming all the attack on Muslims why.. Can someone answer this Question.. When Ndume was arrested we are all happy can anyone tell me where Ndume is now? There is another BH spokesperson that was arrest and jail for 3yrs can someone tell if truly he is in Prison? just of recent an Ibo guy was arrested in Abuja with explosive did anyone hear about the story again? let keep deceiving our self and blaming each other for all the attack happening lately instead of blaming the stupid Government... Who are we going to blame the attack on Igbinedion University on? BH,Niger Delta militant group or Alqaeda? ler us keep living in denial.Until we all can stand up and face our stupid leader there wont be peace in this country... They did that in Ghana and they are very happy today.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Bombings In Zaria And Kaduna by mexxy1(m): 7:44am On Jun 18, 2012
I may not understand the President's dilemma but, really, I WISH I WAS THE PRESIDENT now.
May God help us!
Re: Pictures Of Bombings In Zaria And Kaduna by nagoma(m): 7:44am On Jun 18, 2012
@Sam ikenna & others.
Every country has the law and security apparatus to curve criminal activity and bring criminals to face justice. The bombings are criminal activities and murder is the worst crime in our legal system . Who commits crime , whether he is a Muslim , a Christian or atheist is immaterial , a seriuos capable and effective government will bring him to book and show clear examples on how the government intends to protect the lives of citizens. When you have a weakling as a president , you are doomed as a country. To say that you will not blame the President s mare hypocrisy. Other serious countries will not only blame the president but actually take him to court for the killings or at least relieve him of the burden of presidency, which you said is beyond him. When you have crude oil under your raffia huts , that's good fortune but it may not automatically endow you with the wisdom of leadership of a country of 150 million people. Your president is daft and the country is eroding and dissolving into anarchy under his very nose and all you do is the archaic rantings of bigotry and religion. This is a question of criminality and rule of law. Keeping law and order is what is first for nations to be. Tell your Jona.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Bombings In Zaria And Kaduna by kheart(m): 7:45am On Jun 18, 2012
in the land of injustice and favoritism u shld expect dis. Most xtian openin deir kpomo n pig like big mouth dey yarn anyhow all knw dat more xtians boko haram re caught dan muslims, but wen dat happen u guys ll stat covering up 4 him (includin gej) so wat my f**kin buz if a xtian bomber unleash terror on his fellow supposed broda. Mtchewwwwwww
Re: Pictures Of Bombings In Zaria And Kaduna by Nobody: 7:47am On Jun 18, 2012
jamst: Hmmm...U see guyz,boko haram are not muslims lik myself,BH are SSS are PDP-dogs & their evil master are zionist jew Israhell and zionist USA...The bomb blast here & there are planned and planted by your State Security Service in co-ordination with evil-foreign agency (mossad,cia & mi5/6 wateva)....They are using the same tactics DIVIDE RULE CONQUER...Look at Sudan of recently DIVIDE,they want d same 4 Nigeria...My bro&sis wake up,our enemies are israhelli jew and zionist america...Try 2 make ur search about dis & prove me wrong...Peace 2 all
Oponu

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Bombings In Zaria And Kaduna by kheart(m): 7:53am On Jun 18, 2012
smylzat: [color=#990000][/color] if these people call their selves th said boko haram..how then does these affect christians in church? My dia brothers in christ...the kingdom of God sufferate violence and by violence can we retrieve it...these folks "muslims" ar up to somthing i guess if they dont stop ..we shall emback on bombing of mosques also..so the better they stop they best for them...they are nothin yet they fill they are somthing...GEJ has done his best is just that nigerians aint given him the support he needs ...yes its true..if the northeners wia in support of him they wuldnt hav strtd dis boko haram of a thing..if not y did they not do dis boko haram when yar adua was the president..enof is enof
from which planet re u from? Boko bois started durin gej? U just wokup from coma i guess.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Bombings In Zaria And Kaduna by ogochukwunasa1: 7:54am On Jun 18, 2012
Pls can anybody confirm this....
I heard Rihanna was a victim of the bomb blast
Re: Pictures Of Bombings In Zaria And Kaduna by Nobody: 7:57am On Jun 18, 2012
this is what the SSS is supposed to be tackling - rather they are chasing crooked politicians

useless country
Re: Pictures Of Bombings In Zaria And Kaduna by ogochukwunasa1: 7:59am On Jun 18, 2012

70 virgins in heaven
Re: Pictures Of Bombings In Zaria And Kaduna by oyinadeann: 8:00am On Jun 18, 2012
God help us in this country of ours at tim,es i feel like running to iraq
Re: Pictures Of Bombings In Zaria And Kaduna by true2god: 8:00am On Jun 18, 2012
tatosh:

May God forgive you for quoting the quran falsely.I can't bliv anybody will do this all in the name of trying to make a point GOSH.Even your pastors or pope cannot dear misquote the holy Quran because they know better. I'll advice you to keep praying immensely for forgiveness if not wateva comes to u accept it & you will rememba this day when you misqouted the words of God
Please qoute the correct version and stop talkin rubbish here. Is killing xtains not sanctioned in the koran for muslims wu want to make islamic heaven? Have u heard of the maitasan of the 80's. All muslims all over the world r the same, heartless pple.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Akinwumi Adesina Meets John Connors, American Who Sponsored Him In School / Nigerian Soldier Graduates With Distinction At U.S. Army War College / New Video Of Ebele Obiano And Bianca Ojukwu Shows What Really Happened

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.