Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,053 members, 7,818,159 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

Pictures Of Bombings In Zaria And Kaduna - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Bombings In Zaria And Kaduna (41322 Views)

Militants Give Condition To Stop Bombings In N’delta / NSA Azazi Or GEJ - Who Do We Believe On The Cause Of Bombings In Nigeria? / Aftermath Of Bombings: Isreal Bans Flights To Nigeria * 28,000 Pilgrims Stranded (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Bombings In Zaria And Kaduna by nagoma(m): 10:16am On Jun 18, 2012
nagoma: @Sam ikenna & others.
Every country has the law and security apparatus to curve criminal activity and bring criminals to face justice. The bombings are criminal activities and murder is the worst crime in our legal system . Who commits crime , whether he is a Muslim , a Christian or atheist is immaterial , a seriuos capable and effective government will bring him to book and show clear examples on how the government intends to protect the lives of citizens. When you have a weakling as a president , you are doomed as a country. To say that you will not blame the President s mare hypocrisy. Other serious countries will not only blame the president but actually take him to court for the killings or at least relieve him of the burden of presidency, which you said is beyond him. When you have crude oil under your raffia huts , that's good fortune but it may not automatically endow you with the wisdom of leadership of a country of 150 million people. Your president is daft and the country is eroding and dissolving into anarchy under his very nose and all you do is the archaic rantings of bigotry and religion. This is a question of criminality and rule of law. Keeping law and order is what is first for nations to be. Tell your Jona.
Re: Pictures Of Bombings In Zaria And Kaduna by begwong: 10:19am On Jun 18, 2012
ebamma: after killing this innocent people wat will be their reward.
Reward?,72 VIRGINS READY FOR DEFLOWERING!
Re: Pictures Of Bombings In Zaria And Kaduna by JaaizTech: 10:20am On Jun 18, 2012
jamst: Hmmm...U see guyz,boko haram are not muslims lik myself,BH are SSS are PDP-dogs & their evil master are zionist jew Israhell and zionist USA...The bomb blast here & there are planned and planted by your State Security Service in co-ordination with evil-foreign agency (mossad,cia & mi5/6 wateva)....They are using the same tactics DIVIDE RULE CONQUER...Look at Sudan of recently DIVIDE,they want d same 4 Nigeria...My bro&sis wake up,our enemies are israhelli jew and zionist america...Try 2 make ur search about dis & prove me wrong...Peace 2 all

Santi222: shut up and go to hell, u bloody pig eater! Dog! Idiot.
[quote author=Neoviper147]

Don't be sad jamst. you would get a lot of insults because non-Muslims hated Islam and Muslims before now, so this is just an icing on the cake for them; they would use this opportunity to the fullest to slander Islam and Muslims. If you read their comments, then you would easily see they are having a filled day. I know this violence is not all about Boko-Haram, there many hidden actors in this violence (quite a no. of xtians have been caught masterminding bombings) and their reward may be the division of Nigeria. Because this no longer makes sense, if you look at all the circumstances objectively i.e those who are benefiting, those who are losing then you would easily realise that there is got to be more to this than meets the ordinary eye. But one day one day we shall see the truth clearer.For now, lets keep using every tool we can find to fight against the scorge Boko-Haram, no matter whom they may be.
Re: Pictures Of Bombings In Zaria And Kaduna by Loskee(f): 10:21am On Jun 18, 2012
BEAF, PLEASE TELL THEM OOOOOO!!! I DEY FEEL YOU DIEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!
Re: Pictures Of Bombings In Zaria And Kaduna by Cityguy: 10:22am On Jun 18, 2012
jamst: Hmmm...U see guyz,boko haram are not muslims lik myself,BH are SSS are PDP-dogs & their evil master are zionist jew Israhell and zionist USA...The bomb blast here & there are planned and planted by your State Security Service in co-ordination with evil-foreign agency (mossad,cia & mi5/6 wateva)....They are using the same tactics DIVIDE RULE CONQUER...Look at Sudan of recently DIVIDE,they want d same 4 Nigeria...My bro&sis wake up,our enemies are israhelli jew and zionist america...Try 2 make ur search about dis & prove me wrong...Peace 2 all
God punish that ur asshole. Idiot!
Re: Pictures Of Bombings In Zaria And Kaduna by queensmith: 10:22am On Jun 18, 2012
The penis of the elected never softens? Really? I mean really? Is that not a very odd thing for a soo called god to say? Do muslims believe they were created for everlasting boners? I see why the men follow it, now i dont really understand the women. . . . . . . .

meanwhile islam must be bliss for the men, cycles of orgasm. . .hell yea! Ha, he even provides the beds for you to do it! Is this a god or a love-vendor? dayuum!
Re: Pictures Of Bombings In Zaria And Kaduna by Immanuelar(m): 10:27am On Jun 18, 2012
embarassed
72 virgins
Re: Pictures Of Bombings In Zaria And Kaduna by Afam4eva(m): 10:29am On Jun 18, 2012
Demdem:

Well-said. I wonder what goes on in the minds of peeps that keeps saying the govt headed by the retardeen is not to be blamed. me think they are nuts.
They should come and blame my father since Jonathan is not to be blamed. Why should a president who prides himself Chief of the armed forces not be blamed.
Re: Pictures Of Bombings In Zaria And Kaduna by nagoma(m): 10:29am On Jun 18, 2012
Deleted
Re: Pictures Of Bombings In Zaria And Kaduna by ganye1: 10:29am On Jun 18, 2012
berem: WTF are u writing? cant seem to understand ur english!
His English is plain and what he is saying is that all those arrested bombing churches are christians. No Muslim was ever arrested for while bombing a church. Ask the authorities to tell you what they have done with those christians arrested while trying to bomb churches.
Re: Pictures Of Bombings In Zaria And Kaduna by vingar: 10:37am On Jun 18, 2012
tatosh:

May God forgive you for quoting the quran falsely.I can't bliv anybody will do this all in the name of trying to make a point GOSH.Even your pastors or pope cannot dear misquote the holy Quran because they know better. I'll advice you to keep praying immensely for forgiveness if not wateva comes to u accept it & you will rememba this day when you misqouted the words of God
sharap dir the word of satan from hell and muhammad his from hell. do u know or read that book from hell called quran when his son ask him if he dird were his he goin to,he said I don't know,hmmmm a prophet that don't know were he belong
Re: Pictures Of Bombings In Zaria And Kaduna by Toktee(m): 10:46am On Jun 18, 2012
[quote author=brentkruge]

actually, 72 virgins, not counting the young boys (for what?, I wonder), perpetual errections, and utterly delicious orgasmss.

See how these deluded guys are recruited?

[color=#990000][i]…the man) will have sexual organ that does not bend down during sexual intercourse (perpetual erection). (Sunan Ibn-e- Majah 5. 547. 4337)
“Each time we sleep with a Houri we find her virgin. Besides, the pe.nis of the Elected never softens. The erection is et total rubish,a confused book i ever read,hel fire await all d people dat believe in quaran,unles they repent

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Bombings In Zaria And Kaduna by Demdem(m): 10:54am On Jun 18, 2012
afam4eva:
They should come and blame my father since Jonathan is not to be blamed. Why should a president who prides himself Chief of the armed forces not be blamed.

Dont mind them. Like i said earlier, they are nuts.
Re: Pictures Of Bombings In Zaria And Kaduna by spyroxy1(m): 10:56am On Jun 18, 2012
May God forgive you for quoting the quran falsely.I can't bliv anybody will do this all in the name of trying to make a point GOSH.Even your pastors or pope cannot dear misquote the holy Quran because they know better. I'll advice you to keep praying immensely for forgiveness if not wateva comes to u accept it & you will rememba this day when you misqouted the words of God[/quote]

[quote author=vingar]sharap dir the word of satan from hell and muhammad his from hell. do u know or read that book from hell called quran when his son ask him if he dird were his he goin to,he said I don't know,hmmmm a prophet that don't know were he belong

Can you just hear yourself out: People like you in centuries past that toiled with the HOLY QUR'AN perished. Fine you want to make a comment, do so in a manner that will show how intellectual you are, if have reasonable facts, you can quote it as well. You see, Islam is a religion of peace (that's just what it is in English language - peace). So don't think the holy prophet (may peace and blessing of Allah be upon his soul) would have preached or encourage muslims to be violent. I know you are learned, if not you may not be able to write the above. But do you think any religion at all can preach violence - just violence? NO! All religion preaches at least morality and also the hereafter.PLEASE DON'T INSULT THE HOLY BOOK AND PROPHET OF ALLAH, BE WISE AND DON'T PERISH.
Re: Pictures Of Bombings In Zaria And Kaduna by Ikenna94: 11:04am On Jun 18, 2012
samkoro:

As long as this bombings are concerned I have resolved strongly not to ever blame government for it.I may blame government for any other thing,for instance light,but never will I foolishly blame government because of enemies of Nigeria and human live who wants to make Nigeria ungovernable because they are not in power.I will never reward boko buhari atiku IBB or any housa fulani for this.Rather their reward is hell fire.

Anyone that rewards the enemies of Nigeria with support will be cursed by the blood of the innocent
o boy dis is nonsense, why won't i blame GEJ for this,is he not d commander in chief of the Armed Forces,wen he was campaigning he told us dat security is his priority ,now we have been turned to anoda IRAq
Re: Pictures Of Bombings In Zaria And Kaduna by Ikenna94: 11:10am On Jun 18, 2012
JaaizTech:

u are nt ashamed ,all of u are the Same =Boko Haram,in the the east muslims ride okada,sell sugar cane ,meat,beef,clothes etc.and make their mony bt in the north u are busy kiling us SHAME TO U ALL. MURDERERS
Re: Pictures Of Bombings In Zaria And Kaduna by nagoma(m): 11:16am On Jun 18, 2012
achi4u: please can someone tell me the exact quantities of people killed.
some say 300,others says 210

You asked for quantity , the answer is large. The word quantity is for the uncountable such as quantity of water and ammount of money , number of people, height of indecency, the depth of corruption etc... don't they teach english in school anymore?
Re: Pictures Of Bombings In Zaria And Kaduna by SamIkenna: 11:19am On Jun 18, 2012
nagoma: @Sam ikenna & others.
Every country has the law and security apparatus to curve criminal activity and bring criminals to face justice. The bombings are criminal activities and murder is the worst crime in our legal system . Who commits crime , whether he is a Muslim , a Christian or atheist is immaterial , a seriuos capable and effective government will bring him to book and show clear examples on how the government intends to protect the lives of citizens. When you have a weakling as a president , you are doomed as a country. To say that you will not blame the President s mare hypocrisy. Other serious countries will not only blame the president but actually take him to court for the killings or at least relieve him of the burden of presidency, which you said is beyond him. When you have crude oil under your raffia huts , that's good fortune but it may not automatically endow you with the wisdom of leadership of a country of 150 million people. Your president is daft and the country is eroding and dissolving into anarchy under his very nose and all you do is the archaic rantings of bigotry and religion. This is a question of criminality and rule of law. Keeping law and order is what is first for nations to be. Tell your Jona.

What do you want me to tell you? Yes I believe GEJ should provide us with security. He's the commander in chief, therefore the bulk stops at his table. But do I think any of these bombings is caused by GEJ's weakness? - hell no, this violence has been with us even before GEJ was born, we just gloss over it like we always do whenever core north gets out of line.

Let the truth be told. We all have been punks to core north, we've never pushed them around like they do to all of us and that's been our greatest undoing. so, to that extent I say - quit blaming GEJ for the violent actions of core north. We're all Nigerians, we're all in the same poo, we all share similar faith, in fact about half of SW is of islamic faith so why are we not seeing bombs from SW? Core north will always hide under one excuse or the other to explain why they do what they do, but then you ask - who are they doing all these to? is it not us? innocent people?

If GEJ was the problem why is SW not bombing Nigerians? why is MB not bombing Nigerians too? What about all those years the north held on to power and even killed MKO, a man Nigerians gave their mandate, did SW set off bombs? did the south set off bombs? was it not only protest that took place? Common people! what do you think we're - daft? Dont let our calmness in the face of unwarranted aggression fool you, my core northern brothers, 'cause we know the truth and one day we'll confront it head-on.

Since you called me out I guess I should ask you this - who was the president of Nigeria in 1945, was it GEJ? was it even a black man? did we even have a president? wasn't queen Eliza of Britain our head of state? did the headship of queen Eliza stop the violence in the north in 1945?

Now, take a trip down memory lane and tell me how many lives Nigerians have lost in the hand of core northern people from 1945 thru 2012 and explain to us why we should believe that this violence in the north is caused by an outsider. My brother, let the truth set you free - this bombing is core north's MO and any "infidel" who thinks he has the answers can go ahead and try. As for me, I'm tired of this 67 year old disease, its time for North East and North west to stop this madness and join the rest of us in building a secular and free nation or be cut loose.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Bombings In Zaria And Kaduna by nagoma(m): 11:24am On Jun 18, 2012
Ikenna94: u are nt ashamed ,all of u are the Same =Boko Haram,in the the east muslims ride okada,sell sugar cane ,meat,beef,clothes etc.and make their mony bt in the north u are busy kiling us SHAME TO U ALL. MURDERERS

Tell your President, indeed if there is one, that He is in charge of security in his domain-Nigeria.
Re: Pictures Of Bombings In Zaria And Kaduna by SamIkenna: 11:27am On Jun 18, 2012
nagoma:

Tell your President, indeed if there is one.He is in charge of security in his domain-Nigeria.

I dont like it when people blame others for their failings. what happened to personal responsibility? when will you take responsibility for your actions? So without the president you wont be a civilized human? Common!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Bombings In Zaria And Kaduna by lacasa: 11:30am On Jun 18, 2012
All we Muslims know is, Islam means Peace.

The insults n disrespect τ̅o our religion is enuf

We αv said times without number †ђªt this thing is political even GEJ n Azazi αv used their mouth τ̅o say dis τ̅o the world

These people r using my beautiful religion as a cover τ̅o seek dia selfish ploy

Well, may D̶̲̥̅̊ victims R.i.P bt D̶̲̥̅̊aτ̲̅s all i will say.

Any xtian D̶̲̥̅̊aτ̲̅ insults islam or disrespects it after all D̶̲̥̅̊ truth on dis matter has bn told can:-

Go τ̅o Hell, Hug his street's transformer, Chop broken bottle, or beta still go n Bomb him/her self

Islam will neva be dragged into this
Re: Pictures Of Bombings In Zaria And Kaduna by Demdem(m): 11:31am On Jun 18, 2012
Sam_Ikenna:

What do you want me to tell you? Yes I believe GEJ should provide us with security. He's the commander in chief, therefore the bulk stops at his table. But do I think any of these bombings is caused by GEJ's weakness? - hell no, this violence has been with us even before GEJ was born, we just gloss over it like we always do whenever core north gets out of line.

Let the truth be told. We all have been punks to core north, we've never pushed them around like they do to all of us and that's been our greatest undoing. so, to that extent I say - quit blaming GEJ for the violent actions of core north. We're all Nigerians, we're all in the same poo, we all share similar faith, in fact about half of SW is of islamic faith so why are we not seeing bombs from SW? Core north will always hide under one excuse or the other to explain why they do what they do, but then you ask - who are they doing all these to? is it not us? innocent people?

If GEJ was the problem why is SW not bombing Nigerians? why is MB not bombing Nigerians too? What about all those years the north held on to power and even killed MKO, a man Nigerians gave their mandate, did SW set off bombs? did the south set off bombs? was it not only protest that took place? Common people! what do you think we're - daft? Dont let our calmness in the face of unwarranted aggression fool you, my core northern brothers, 'cause we know the truth and one day we'll confront it head-on.

Since you called me out I guess I should ask you this - who was the president of Nigeria in 1945, was it GEJ? was it even a black man? did we even have a president? wasn't queen Eliza of Britain our head of state? did the headship of queen Eliza stop the violence in the north in 1945?

Now, take a trip down memory lane and tell me how many lives Nigerians have lost in the hand of core northern people from 1945 thru 2012 and explain to us why we should believe that this violence in the north is caused by an outsider. My brother, let the truth set you free - this bombing is core north's MO and any "infidel" who thinks he has the answers can go ahead and try. As for me, I'm tired of this 67 year old disease, its time for North East and North west to stop this madness and join the rest of us in building a secular and free nation or be cut loose.

In summary:

Sam_Ikenna:

Yes I believe GEJ should provide us with security. He's the commander in chief, therefore the bulk stops at his table.

all other things is immaterial for now. If the retarden cant wake up to his responsibilities and truly acts like THE COMMANDER IN CHIEF, he should humbly resign or commence the disintegration process of Nigeria. Case closed abegiii.
Re: Pictures Of Bombings In Zaria And Kaduna by vingar: 11:32am On Jun 18, 2012
spyroxy1: May God forgive you for quoting the quran falsely.I can't bliv anybody will do this all in the name of trying to make a point GOSH.Even your pastors or pope cannot dear misquote the holy Quran because they know better. I'll advice you to keep praying immensely for forgiveness if not wateva comes to u accept it & you will rememba this day when you misqouted the words of God

sharap dir the word of satan from hell and muhammad his from hell. do u know or read that book from hell called quran when his son ask him if he dird were his he goin to,he said I don't know,hmmmm a prophet that don't know were he belong

Can you just hear yourself out: People like you in centuries past that toiled with the HOLY QUR'AN perished. Fine you want to make a comment, do so in a manner that will show how intellectual you are, if have reasonable facts, you can quote it as well. You see, Islam is a religion of peace (that's just what it is in English language - peace). So don't think the holy prophet (may peace and blessing of Allah be upon his soul) would have preached or encourage muslims to be violent. I know you are learned, if not you may not be able to write the above. But do you think any religion at all can preach violence - just violence? NO! All religion preaches at least morality and also the hereafter.PLEASE DON'T INSULT THE HOLY BOOK AND PROPHET OF ALLAH, BE WISE AND DON'T PERISH.
I tell u what he head was holy from heaven what he added to it his from hell
Re: Pictures Of Bombings In Zaria And Kaduna by Demdem(m): 11:32am On Jun 18, 2012
Sam_Ikenna:

I dont like it when people blame others for their failings. what happened to personal responsibility? when will you take responsibility for your actions? So without the president you wont be a civilized human? Common!

I know u werent refering to me but can u enlighten me about what u meant by the above bolded.
Re: Pictures Of Bombings In Zaria And Kaduna by tolufaithO(f): 11:34am On Jun 18, 2012
wot is happenin in nig ds days need urgent attention, so cos of bh we wl nt go to church or go to church wit d mind dt we might nt com back, Ds is really sad nd heartbreakin. One of ma mate was in d dt church, he was a sunday schl teacher. BTY we shall greatly miss u ;(;(. RIP
Re: Pictures Of Bombings In Zaria And Kaduna by Demdem(m): 11:35am On Jun 18, 2012
^^^
sorry for ur loss
Re: Pictures Of Bombings In Zaria And Kaduna by vickylil: 11:40am On Jun 18, 2012
We don't hav any form of security in Nigeria they aer just deceivin us an makin us blv we ar protected whil thousand of people ar dieing every day. Jonathan pls do somtin
Re: Pictures Of Bombings In Zaria And Kaduna by jmaine: 11:44am On Jun 18, 2012
The Locals give Boko Haram stealth support and they expect GEJ to rout then out. . . .If you then prescibe summary wiping out of abodes and the people will scream genocide and murdering of the innocent . .

When the Core North decide to stand against Boko Haram as a fairly good percentage of the Kano indigenes are exhibiting . . .Boko haram will be defeated . .but with their grass root following . .Keep fooling yourselves by placing all on the table of GEJ

Now we go back to Sam Ikenna Question . . .

Sam_Ikenna:

Re: Pictures Of Bombings In Zaria And Kaduna by Moyeenholumy524(f): 11:46am On Jun 18, 2012
God save us!
Re: Pictures Of Bombings In Zaria And Kaduna by Ovaiegbe(m): 11:46am On Jun 18, 2012
This again shows how backward and silly your reasoning is. What has the USA or Israel got to do with your brothers wrapping bombs around their backs and blowing themselves up? Tell yourself the truth, a small section of jihadist have decided to do havoc in our nation and they have brothers, sisters, fathers, mothers, uncles and other relations who have chosen to be accomplices in this sad saga.
It is not Janathan or PDP or ACN or any other political party at that but our family units that need to fight this battle.
Frank Olize used to start his show on NTA in the 90s with the question, "do you know where your child is right now"? That is the pertinent question now? They guys killing themselves and other have families. Abdul Mutallab's parents were responsible enough to know when their son was out of line and did their bit. Can we all do the same?

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Bombings In Zaria And Kaduna by nagoma(m): 11:53am On Jun 18, 2012
Sam_Ikenna:

I voted at election , i pay taxes, I am punctual at my work , I teach the children and protect them as much as I can. I interract with parents and discuss issues of improvement in character and grades. I keep my environment clean, i dont take bribe . I try my best not to give bribes, I obey traffic rules . I respect other citizens and legal way life. The least I expect from an elected President is to ensure my security. I cant be a policeman or an SS officer or a soldier because I dont have such training. I don't expect soldiers , SS officers or policemen to come and teach chemistry in my school. That is what a nation is , shared responsibilities. The President is not doing his share = Period.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Bombings In Zaria And Kaduna by holahabib: 11:55am On Jun 18, 2012
ttt

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Plot To Impeach Buhari: Senator Misau Criticizes Colleagues For Leaking Secrets / We’ll Not Allow Meddling Into Our Affairs – FG Warns US Others / Remi And Bola Tinubu's Dance Moves (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.