Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,728 members, 7,809,778 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:45 PM

Pictures Of Bombings In Zaria And Kaduna - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Bombings In Zaria And Kaduna (41314 Views)

Militants Give Condition To Stop Bombings In N’delta / NSA Azazi Or GEJ - Who Do We Believe On The Cause Of Bombings In Nigeria? / Aftermath Of Bombings: Isreal Bans Flights To Nigeria * 28,000 Pilgrims Stranded (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Bombings In Zaria And Kaduna by mikron(m): 11:52pm On Jun 17, 2012
MAKE WE SEF BEGIN KILL THIS PEOPLE NAH. FVCKING BIGOTS
Re: Pictures Of Bombings In Zaria And Kaduna by maigaskiya1: 11:55pm On Jun 17, 2012
unknown247: Can't there be disintigration for God sake? It's high time for those sadistic,animalistic and bigotry mohammed blood sucking demons stay on their own
when d ibos dat saw d vision of telng ds animals 2 be in dia own we cald dm names gredy pepl hoples nd stupid nd 2dy i belev we dat fougt d war aganst d ibos in favour of ds dogs re nw inded d stupid ones nd no longer d ibos nd any one dat wil cm on nairaland nd insult d ibos on wat dy stod 4 is a bleadng bastard.meeen ojukwu is rite afteral

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Bombings In Zaria And Kaduna by queensmith: 11:57pm On Jun 17, 2012
this is sad, living in that country cannot be easy. #illsitmyassdown
Re: Pictures Of Bombings In Zaria And Kaduna by AbdulAdam56(m): 11:57pm On Jun 17, 2012
jamst: Hmmm...U see guyz,boko haram are not muslims lik myself,BH are SSS are PDP-dogs & their evil master are zionist jew Israhell and zionist USA...The bomb blast here & there are planned and planted by your State Security Service in co-ordination with evil-foreign agency (mossad,cia & mi5/6 wateva)....They are using the same tactics DIVIDE RULE CONQUER...Look at Sudan of recently DIVIDE,they want d same 4 Nigeria...My bro&sis wake up,our enemies are israhelli jew and zionist america...Try 2 make ur search about dis & prove me wrong...Peace 2 all
dis guy talk sense jare
Re: Pictures Of Bombings In Zaria And Kaduna by Seedorrf(m): 11:57pm On Jun 17, 2012
Can't there be disintigration for God sake? It's high time for those sadistic,animalistic and bigotry mohammed blood sucking demons stay on their own. u re very stupid who told u mohammwd send them. go and ask ur stupid govt u elect
Re: Pictures Of Bombings In Zaria And Kaduna by tatosh: 11:59pm On Jun 17, 2012
brentkruge:
…the man) will have sexual organ that does not bend down during sexual intercourse (perpetual erection). (Sunan Ibn-e- Majah 5. 547. 4337)
“Each time we sleep with a Houri we find her virgin. Besides, the pe.nis of the Elected never softens. The erection is eternal; the sensation that you feel each time you make love is utterly delicious and out of this world and were you to experience it in this world you would faint. …” (Al-Itqan fi Ulum al-Qur‟an, p. 351)

Abu „Umama (Allah be pleased with him) reported that Allah‟s Messenger (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said: “Allah will not admit anyone in the Paradise but Allah, the Mighty and glorious will marry him with 72 wives, two will be from virgin (haurine) with big eyes and seventy will be his inheritance from the people of the Hell-Fire. “Every one of them will have a pleasant va.gina and he (the man) will have sexual organ that does not bend down during sexual intercourse (perpetual erection). (Ibn-e- Majah 5. 547. 4337)

“Therein gardens will be fair wives good and beautiful; Then which of the Blessings of your Lord will you deny? Houris restrained in pavilions; Then which of the Blessings of your Lord will you deny? Whom no man has opened their hymens with sexual intercourse before. Then which of the Blessings of your Lord will you deny? Reclining on green cushions and rich beautiful mattresses. Then which of the Blessings of your Lord will you deny?” (Sura 55:70-77)

This is what it comes down to folks!

May God forgive you for quoting the quran falsely.I can't bliv anybody will do this all in the name of trying to make a point GOSH.Even your pastors or pope cannot dear misquote the holy Quran because they know better. I'll advice you to keep praying immensely for forgiveness if not wateva comes to u accept it & you will rememba this day when you misqouted the words of God

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Bombings In Zaria And Kaduna by Nobody: 12:02am On Jun 18, 2012
God help us all..

Over religion, huh?? Shakes my head in disgust!

Black man know thyself!
Re: Pictures Of Bombings In Zaria And Kaduna by maigaskiya1: 12:04am On Jun 18, 2012
Abdul Adam56: Frankly speakin they have never arrest or capture any muslim tryin 2 bomb a church, or wt ammunition all they are capturin they are all christians why?
ure very stupid hoples he goat why havent we heard of any bomb in d chuch.ok after 2dys atak 2mrn u wil go nd plant 2 botles of coke in d mosque nd kal d bomb squard nd d nxt is 2 arange adamu nd sule wit one polythene bag of knockout 2go 2d chuch nd wen dy catch u tel dm ure adams nd solomon.idiot wise man wey die 4folish man back yard.i dnt blame u i blame northern xtians cm nd try it in d south nd we wil tel u dat dia is a sea route 2ur hoples north
Re: Pictures Of Bombings In Zaria And Kaduna by BusHouse(m): 12:09am On Jun 18, 2012
bayooooooo:

This indeed terrible and sad.

It's becoming more or less a weekly occurrence in Nigeria. Before we know it, we start losing territories to these guys and the guerrilla warfare will commence. No nation with home grown Islamic insurgencies has fully recovered from it.

Though the buck stops at his desk as Commander in Chief there is little he can do at the moment to prevent someone from blowing off himself. We do not have intelligence apparatus to fight this battle. You can't threaten someone who wants to commit suicide with death.To that extent the military solution is greatly limited. The key thing is prevention and that will require the cooperation of citizens, the superb training of police and monumental resources and years to come by.

We need to run a counter narrative of their ideology. We need to get the people that matter in Islam in the North to not only condemn but give a counter narrative of what they consider the true position of Islam on peace and peaceful co-existence with peoples of other faiths. This need to be aired constantly and made to puncture their ability to use the religion as element to recruit. The current abracadabra of negotiating with Boko Haram will not lead us anyway meaningful. What are we negotiating exactly? It becomes worrisome that Datti Ahmed of this world who should be vociferous in condemning BH activities is advocating dialogue. Sad.

Such counter narrative must be met with appropriate military, economic and political strategy. The communities within the epicenter of this current violence must be made to have more faith in FG than BH. That's why indiscriminate arrest of innocent citizens must stop. Unwarranted killings by the military of innocent after each suicide bombing be stopped. We need to re-brand the police so we can have faith in them to the extent that citizens can volunteer valuable information without fear of retribution. In short, you need a comprehensive strategy to defeat this kind of insurgency with diverse strands of excuse for its operation-politics, poverty, religion etc. No president, including GEJ can legislate a fix all solution into existence overnight. It will take years, money and consistent right decisions to defeat Boko Haram. I will NEVER blame GEJ for this. it's beyond him.

U try, this is d gospel according to saint bayoooooo.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Bombings In Zaria And Kaduna by Nobody: 12:09am On Jun 18, 2012
I don't feel sorry for anyone who dies over religion.

it's just another day in the jungle called Nigeria - God bless the dead!
Re: Pictures Of Bombings In Zaria And Kaduna by AbdulAdam56(m): 12:14am On Jun 18, 2012
berem: WTF are u writing? cant seem to understand ur english!
lame u are a comcubulated frog
Re: Pictures Of Bombings In Zaria And Kaduna by BusHouse(m): 12:15am On Jun 18, 2012
ebamma: after killing this innocent people wat will be their reward.
99 virgins in hell.
Re: Pictures Of Bombings In Zaria And Kaduna by Nobody: 12:17am On Jun 18, 2012
bayooooooo:
It's becoming more or less a weekly occurrence in Nigeria. Before we know it, we start losing territories to these guys and the guerrilla warfare will commence. No nation with home grown Islamic insurgencies has fully recovered from it.

So, who's to blame for that - if not the commander in chief of the armed forces? If he can't provide security for the people he governs, and give them the right to security - which they're entitled to, in the Nigerian constitution - he needs to resign!!

Though the buck stops at his desk as Commander in Chief there is little he can do at the moment to prevent someone from blowing off himself. We do not have intelligence apparatus to fight this battle. You can't threaten someone who wants to commit suicide with death.To that extent the military solution is greatly limited. The key thing is prevention and that will require the cooperation of citizens, the superb training of police and monumental resources and years to come by.

You can't defend the indefensible!! He's the Commander in Chief - and if he can't proffer a solution, he needs to leave the place, period.

We need to run a counter narrative of their ideology. We need to get the people that matter in Islam in the North to not only condemn but give a counter narrative of what they consider the true position of Islam on peace and peaceful co-existence with peoples of other faiths. This need to be aired constantly and made to puncture their ability to use the religion as element to recruit. The current abracadabra of negotiating with Boko Haram will not lead us anyway meaningful. What are we negotiating exactly? It becomes worrisome that Datti Ahmed of this world who should be vociferous in condemning BH activities is advocating dialogue. Sad.

That's wishful thinking, mate. It's idealist, but not practical.

Such counter narrative must be met with appropriate military, economic and political strategy. The communities within the epicenter of this current violence must be made to have more faith in FG than BH. That's why indiscriminate arrest of innocent citizens must stop. Unwarranted killings by the military of innocent after each suicide bombing be stopped. We need to re-brand the police so we can have faith in them to the extent that citizens can volunteer valuable information without fear of retribution. In short, you need a comprehensive strategy to defeat this kind of insurgency with diverse strands of excuse for its operation-politics, poverty, religion etc. No president, including GEJ can legislate a fix all solution into existence overnight. It will take years, money and consistent right decisions to defeat Boko Haram. I will NEVER blame GEJ for this. it's beyond him.

Have you ever heard about collateral damage? When two elephants fight - the grass will also suffer.. The innocent civilians will also bear the brunt, and there is nothing the Police nor the armed forces can do about that.. If we have to lose 20 innocent civilians to stop the Boko Haram madness - let them go for it..

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Bombings In Zaria And Kaduna by goody36: 12:17am On Jun 18, 2012
Abdul Adam56: Frankly speakin they have never arrest or capture any muslim tryin 2 bomb a church, or wt ammunition all they are capturin they are all christians why?

From all indication,you are an Islamic fanatic and likes what is going on because no Christian, i mean no Christian will agree to bomb a Church.Continue supporting these BK boys,it may be you next.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Bombings In Zaria And Kaduna by mikeuz(m): 12:18am On Jun 18, 2012
Abdul Adam56: dis guy talk sense jare

Mumu, very soon you go blame Israel and USA for the corruption in Nigeria.
Re: Pictures Of Bombings In Zaria And Kaduna by AbdulAdam56(m): 12:21am On Jun 18, 2012
mikron: MAKE WE SEF BEGIN KILL THIS PEOPLE NAH. FVCKING BIGOTS
we muslims are prayin 4 dis 2 hpn why not start 2mao nd c the last man standin,lame like u
Re: Pictures Of Bombings In Zaria And Kaduna by Ivynwa(f): 12:23am On Jun 18, 2012
Are the figures you gave us here correct?
If we woke up this beautiful sunday and lost 50 persons in churches and 150 persons under reprisal attacks ALL FOR RELIGION---then we must be s-t-upid. We have to be! What fr*aking religions have us killing ourselves? The black man must always find a reason to kill his brothers, some Rwandans called their brothers cockroaches and started killing and wiping their tribe off. Here we said that it is "religion"----okay-o-o go ahead and kill yourselves for religion.
I am so disgusted at the black man and his penchant for killing his own!
Re: Pictures Of Bombings In Zaria And Kaduna by Beaf: 12:27am On Jun 18, 2012
bayooooooo:

This indeed terrible and sad.

Well spoken, bro.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Bombings In Zaria And Kaduna by Nobody: 12:29am On Jun 18, 2012
shymmex:

So, who's to blame for that - if not the commander in chief of the armed forces? If he can't provide security for the people he governs, and give them the right to security - which they're entitled to, in the Nigerian constitution - he needs to resign!!

You can't defend the indefensible!! He's the Commander in Chief - and if he can't proffer a solution, he needs to leave the place, period.

That's wishful thinking, mate. It's idealist, but not practical.

Have you ever heard about collateral damage? When two elephants fight - the grass will also suffer.. The innocent civilians will also bear the brunt, and there is nothing the Police nor the armed forces can do about that.. If we have to lose 20 innocent civilians to stop the Boko Haram madness - let them go for it..

Fine. We need to move beyond GEJ is incompetent, GEJ is to blame etc
You can't just criticize without suggesting a way forward. You also need to proffer solutions!

Shymmex, how do we defeat Boko Haram?
Re: Pictures Of Bombings In Zaria And Kaduna by karlmax2: 12:39am On Jun 18, 2012
bayooooooo:

You can't just criticize without suggesting a way forward. You also need to proffer solutions!

mark my world he would not give Ʊ a sensible answer,and finally resort to abuse or calling Ʊ a paid agent

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Bombings In Zaria And Kaduna by BabaOlowo: 12:40am On Jun 18, 2012
All these nonsense cannot happen where you have a Government that cares for the people but in this case, all we have are thieves who only care for their pockets, BARAWOS!!!
Re: Pictures Of Bombings In Zaria And Kaduna by Nobody: 12:40am On Jun 18, 2012
bayooooooo:

GEJ should provide the answer to that - since all the tools needed are under him.. He has the SSS, Armed Forces, Police, Customs and all the money needed to defeat them..

If he's clueless, he should ask the Algerian President how he was able to contain the terrorist group in Algeria..

He already said he knows who the masterminds of BH are - why can't he take a decisive action, and cut off the head of the snake? If he can be brave to do that, the remnant of BH won't be brave enough to attack.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Bombings In Zaria And Kaduna by teebadmus(m): 12:43am On Jun 18, 2012
G gurl: Gud will help us
i say a big amen to that
Re: Pictures Of Bombings In Zaria And Kaduna by Nobody: 12:43am On Jun 18, 2012
karl max: mark my world he would not give Ʊ a sensible answer,and finally resort to abuse or calling Ʊ a paid agent

You're a fool!

Using Karl marx's name and spewing bs - is a disrespect to the great man, and people like me who adore some of his philosophies..

Give me the Nigerian Armed Forces - and BH will be hunted down from house to house, like Gaddafi's bunga party. cool
Re: Pictures Of Bombings In Zaria And Kaduna by Nobody: 12:45am On Jun 18, 2012
Beaf:

Well spoken, bro.

I know this big nostril having slowpoke will co-sign everything that absolves his boss from the blame.. Keeping supporting stupidity because of the crumbs you benefit from it - the blood of these people are on your hands, prick.
Re: Pictures Of Bombings In Zaria And Kaduna by karlmax2: 12:52am On Jun 18, 2012
shymmex:

You're a fool!

Using Karl marx's name and spewing bs - is a disrespect to the great man, and people like me who adore some of his philosophies..

Give me the Nigerian Armed Forces - and BH will be hunted down from house to house, like Gaddafi's bunga party. cool

shymmex:

You're a fool!

@bayoo what did I tell you earlier!IS ONLY A FOOL that would call someone he doesn't know or seen before a FOOL

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Bombings In Zaria And Kaduna by Nobody: 12:55am On Jun 18, 2012
And to those who don't know how efficient the Nigerian Armed Forces are when it comes to guerrilla warfare, and inter border wars - watch the documentary about the Liberian and Sierra Leone civil wars.. Our service men are brave and efficient when it comes to the African terrain..

God bless the Nigerian Armed Forces!!
Re: Pictures Of Bombings In Zaria And Kaduna by Nobody: 12:57am On Jun 18, 2012
shymmex:

GEJ should provide the answer to that - since all the tools needed are under him.. He has the SSS, Armed Forces, Police, Customs and all the money needed to defeat them..

If he's clueless, he should ask the Algerian President how he was able to contain the terrorist group in Algeria..

He already said he knows who the masterminds of BH are - why can't he take a decisive action, and cut off the head of the snake? If he can be brave to do that, the remnant of BH won't be brave enough to attack.

That's precisely the type of contributions we have outside there! If you asked Buhari what do we do, his response would be FG is the Boko Haram or the problem is corruption. If you ask ACN, the response would GEJ need to engage Boko Haram. They would never elaborate on what they meant by "engage". If the government in power is failing, why can't the opposition provide alternative platform for the nation?

Why are you criticizing GEJ on this issue when you don't have one alternative way of solving the problem? Please if you are in GEJ shoes, how would you approach the BH issue differently?
Re: Pictures Of Bombings In Zaria And Kaduna by Nobody: 12:57am On Jun 18, 2012
karl max: @bayoo what did I tell you earlier!IS ONLY A FOOL that would call someone he doesn't know or seen before a FOOL

I called you a fool for your stupid assertion about me.. Do you me from Adam?

And quit soiling Karl_marx's name with your stupidity!
Re: Pictures Of Bombings In Zaria And Kaduna by Samxiulee: 1:00am On Jun 18, 2012
Can we just split pls....NIgeria na by force?yes there was Biafra war,but now this is beyond that,let's just split along north
and south,for the love of God and Allah,and if the Christians in the north want to move or down south let's accommodate them plssssss.
Re: Pictures Of Bombings In Zaria And Kaduna by seedord247(m): 1:02am On Jun 18, 2012
By 2020 there wont be somthing like hausa again in naija....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Plot To Impeach Buhari: Senator Misau Criticizes Colleagues For Leaking Secrets / Electricity Workers Call Off Strike / Maiduguri Residents Line Up To Identify Corpses After Boko Haram Attack (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.