Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,058 members, 7,956,951 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:45 PM

Pictures Of Bombings In Zaria And Kaduna - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Bombings In Zaria And Kaduna (41468 Views)

Militants Give Condition To Stop Bombings In N’delta / NSA Azazi Or GEJ - Who Do We Believe On The Cause Of Bombings In Nigeria? / Aftermath Of Bombings: Isreal Bans Flights To Nigeria * 28,000 Pilgrims Stranded (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Bombings In Zaria And Kaduna by Demdem(m): 8:15am On Jun 18, 2012
afam4eva: Isn't it obvious that we don't have a government. The way people are been killed unnecessarily has become worrisome. When will all this stop? Is the president still on top or under the situation?

Well-said. I wonder what goes on in the minds of peeps that keeps saying the govt headed by the retardeen is not to be blamed. me think they are nuts.
Re: Pictures Of Bombings In Zaria And Kaduna by Nobody: 8:20am On Jun 18, 2012
gbadexy:

It is insignificant bast.ards like you sitting in some sh!t hole that causes more problem in the world. Some nonentity in real life that only found his voice in a virtual anonymous world.
How does your polluting words sacred to some people solve the problem but incite some sympathetic people.
Do you think any muslim even in the south would be happy with this blatant and shameless adulteration of the holy book, fools like you and some morons that are surely going to support him are child like in your thinking without fore sight to knoow the consequence of your actions.
Do you think either you are any member of your family are immune if total chaos happens, in all my posts I condemn any form of extremism and discrimination, just last night I wrote a post reasoning with people to be liberal because we found ourselves in the tribe and religion we are worshiping by birth and while both faith promotes dogmatism and superiority of its faith, only very small percentage of people change their faith later in life,while nobody can change their tribe. So we could have easily been born into the other tribe or religion.
You that just wrote serious lies about the QURAN went too far and you are an extremist not better than the boko haram, were you born in their midst, you would have been worse. Don't bother saying God forbid, I was only speaking hypothetically.
^^
Can you, please post the 'unadulterated' version of that write-up? We are eager to learn, here.
Re: Pictures Of Bombings In Zaria And Kaduna by moty4all: 8:24am On Jun 18, 2012
jamst: Hmmm...U see guyz,boko haram are not muslims lik myself,BH are SSS are PDP-dogs & their evil master are zionist jew Israhell and zionist USA...The bomb blast here & there are planned and planted by your State Security Service in co-ordination with evil-foreign agency (mossad,cia & mi5/6 wateva)....They are using the same tactics DIVIDE RULE CONQUER...Look at Sudan of recently DIVIDE,they want d same 4 Nigeria...My bro&sis wake up,our enemies are israhelli jew and zionist america...Try 2 make ur search about dis & prove me wrong...Peace 2 all

Lunatic
Re: Pictures Of Bombings In Zaria And Kaduna by otondo55: 8:24am On Jun 18, 2012
Disintegration of this unlawful union call Nigeria remains the solution. Save more life, let every tribe and religion practice what they believe in. We are never One and will never be !

Rest In Peace The Dead !
Re: Pictures Of Bombings In Zaria And Kaduna by Pakavy(m): 8:33am On Jun 18, 2012
timmy1999: Am sick and tired of all this...we can't watch them kill our christian brother and sisters like that..
We are ready to go assist our brothers in the north to fight against the blood demons there..if u are with me on this..halla me
u just spoke my mind.bokon haram does'nt exist,is just a cover 4 an unholy jihad against christians,they r trying 2 kill our way of lyf not just our lives.they want 2 take away our faith,any body who thinks odawise shuld tell me y has'nt any mosque or muslim gathering bin a target?honestly is tym 4 an eye 4 an eye.these ishmailites hav pushd us 2 far far.we nid 2 hit bak hard odawise a tym wul com when u cant even identify urself as an isrealite
Re: Pictures Of Bombings In Zaria And Kaduna by Emproy(m): 8:37am On Jun 18, 2012
[color=#006600][/color] God help us in nigeria o 2day bombblast 2mao bombblast god have mercy on us ooooooo.
Re: Pictures Of Bombings In Zaria And Kaduna by achi4u(m): 8:41am On Jun 18, 2012
please can someone tell me the exact quantities of people killed.
some say 300,others says 210
Re: Pictures Of Bombings In Zaria And Kaduna by crackhouse(m): 8:41am On Jun 18, 2012
Abdul Adam56: God already expose the people dat are u doing dis,which action our goverment took?Nd where are they?Court?Costudy?Dead?Or free?Goverment think we are bananas brain,heartless people,they are the ones dat doing dis,they wnt use dis 2 cover farouk lawal probe bribe nonsense leaders.
Bro, i don't think Gej will be that dumb to be doing such a thing. Ur statement is purely based on what el rufai said and u don't need an extra brain to know that el rufai is just making a political statement to tarnish Gej's image & reputation. Just ask urself whether Gej derives anything from seeing the people that elected him die everyday?. That question alone is enough for u to have a rethink and probably withdraw ur statement.
Re: Pictures Of Bombings In Zaria And Kaduna by Neoviper147: 8:46am On Jun 18, 2012
jamst: Hmmm...U see guyz,boko haram are not muslims lik myself,BH are SSS are PDP-dogs & their evil master are zionist jew Israhell and zionist USA...The bomb blast here & there are planned and planted by your State Security Service in co-ordination with evil-foreign agency (mossad,cia & mi5/6 wateva)....They are using the same tactics DIVIDE RULE CONQUER...Look at Sudan of recently DIVIDE,they want d same 4 Nigeria...My bro&sis wake up,our enemies are israhelli jew and zionist america...Try 2 make ur search about dis & prove me wrong...Peace 2 all

Seconded.have u ever wondered WHAT KIND OF PEOPLE WANT US
STERILIZED, OUR BABIES ABORTED, AND THE WORLD’S POPULATION REDUCED? Three studies were made by the elite to
determine that a population explosion was threatening the earth. The elites are the ILLUMINATI. They fund wars. They fund terrorist, they want to reduce the worlds population at all cost. They are the American. The Illuminati have the cure for AIDS. Actually, there are
many cures for AIDS But the one they had before the AIDS epidemic began will not be given to the
population until enough people die, or until the elite are exposed enough that they are forced to give
out the cure. They have extended their evil plans to this great Nation. They are the reason for all these bombings in my Great Country. Open your eyes peeps. I rest my case.
Re: Pictures Of Bombings In Zaria And Kaduna by DECOtech(m): 8:48am On Jun 18, 2012
timmy1999: Am sick and tired of all this...we can't watch them kill our christian brother and sisters like that..
We are ready to go assist our brothers in the north to fight against the blood demons there..if u are with me on this..halla me
I'm with you, provided u won't lead me to war with catapault, stones n matchets.
Re: Pictures Of Bombings In Zaria And Kaduna by Pakavy(m): 8:51am On Jun 18, 2012
limaminkobi:

U r bastard!!! Fooooolish and ignorant, u dnt knw wat u ar saying, God wil punish U;Idiot.
kaine wawa,banza,sakare,dan akuya,dan shegiya.ur deviant umas r busy killing innocent pple and u hav d effontry 2 display ur ignorance instead of been remorseful.cursed ismailite!

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Bombings In Zaria And Kaduna by onyengbu: 9:05am On Jun 18, 2012
bashy_demy: Some people can't just think with there brain, Instead blaming all the attack on Muslims why.. Can someone answer this Question.. When Ndume was arrested we are all happy can anyone tell me where Ndume is now? There is another BH spokesperson that was arrest and jail for 3yrs can someone tell if truly he is in Prison? just of recent an Ibo guy was arrested in Abuja with explosive did anyone hear about the story again? let keep deceiving our self and blaming each other for all the attack happening lately instead of blaming the stupid Government... Who are we going to blame the attack on Igbinedion University on? BH,Niger Delta militant group or Alqaeda? ler us keep living in denial.Until we all can stand up and face our stupid leader there wont be peace in this country... They did that in Ghana and they are very happy today.
Ndume was taken to court and the court freed him on bail. It might not make sense to you but that how it works in democracy.
The spokesperson that was jailed is still in jail unless you have a new information about him. Your so called 'ibo' guy and many others arrested are either in detention or jail.

The problem here is that people tend to forget that the game has changed! We have a new kind of threat under a different kind of government. If it had been under military rule, Ndume and whoever can be held forever without anyone asking questions. But you can do it now especially since we dont yet have the kind of legislation that allows authorities that hold unto a terrorism suspect as long as they want!

Insurgency is new to Nigeria and because of years of bad governance, our security and borders are on zero level. it will take years again to get things to get near to being normal.

Just assume that YOU that is reading now and is a terrorist, will it not be easy for you to go and purchase bomb making materials and make them in the privacy of your flat without even your next door neighbour noticing.

In naija today, there arent any records, cameras, biometrics database, vehicle registration records. police are easily made to look the other way and no one knows who anyone is. NOTHING WORKS! The country has beeen a have for terrorists its just that they discovered nigeria just recently!

Anyone that expects the government to wave a magic wand to stop these attacks is either being naive or insincere!
Re: Pictures Of Bombings In Zaria And Kaduna by Nobody: 9:05am On Jun 18, 2012
May God help Nigeria.
Re: Pictures Of Bombings In Zaria And Kaduna by queensmith: 9:06am On Jun 18, 2012
brentkruge:
See how these deluded guys are recruited?
…the man) will have sexual organ that does not bend down during sexual intercourse (perpetual erection). (Sunan Ibn-e- Majah 5. 547. 4337)
“Each time we sleep with a Houri we find her virgin. Besides, the pe.nis of the Elected never softens. The erection is eternal; the sensation that you feel each time you make love is utterly delicious and out of this world and were you to experience it in this world you would faint. …” (Al-Itqan fi Ulum al-Qur‟an, p. 351)

Abu „Umama (Allah be pleased with him) reported that Allah‟s Messenger (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said: “Allah will not admit anyone in the Paradise but Allah, the Mighty and glorious will marry him with 72 wives, two will be from virgin (haurine) with big eyes and seventy will be his inheritance from the people of the Hell-Fire. “Every one of them will have a pleasant va.gina and he (the man) will have sexual organ that does not bend down during sexual intercourse (perpetual erection). (Ibn-e- Majah 5. 547. 4337)

“Therein gardens will be fair wives good and beautiful; Then which of the Blessings of your Lord will you deny? Houris restrained in pavilions; Then which of the Blessings of your Lord will you deny? Whom no man has opened their hymens with sexual intercourse before. Then which of the Blessings of your Lord will you deny? Reclining on green cushions and rich beautiful mattresses. Then which of the Blessings of your Lord will you deny?” (Sura 55:70-77)

This is what it comes down to folks!

This is disgusting, smh
Re: Pictures Of Bombings In Zaria And Kaduna by UyiIredia(m): 9:07am On Jun 18, 2012
God is on the throne ! I remain supremely confident that we shall overcome the menace of Boko Haram. My advice to the churches is to be very security-concious in this trying times.
Re: Pictures Of Bombings In Zaria And Kaduna by baruwainfo: 9:08am On Jun 18, 2012
May the souls of those who died in d bomb blast rest in peace. Amen
Re: Pictures Of Bombings In Zaria And Kaduna by nagoma(m): 9:10am On Jun 18, 2012
afam4eva: Isn't it obvious that we don't have a government. The way people are been killed unnecessarily has become worrisome. When will all this stop? Is the president still on top or under the situation?

Undisputed fact. The sooner we face it the better. The country may actualy be rescued. Meanwhile FRESH AIR ENJOY!
Re: Pictures Of Bombings In Zaria And Kaduna by obongtunji: 9:11am On Jun 18, 2012
Abdul Adam56: Frankly speakin they have never arrest or capture any muslim tryin 2 bomb a church, or wt ammunition all they are capturin they are all christians why?

I think Kabiru Sokoto is an igbo man and a catholic. What is killing this country is selfishness from religious down to finance. What will a christian gain killing his church memebers. Let call a spade a spade......lop
Re: Pictures Of Bombings In Zaria And Kaduna by Nobody: 9:15am On Jun 18, 2012
Pakavy: kaine wawa,banza,sakare,dan akuya,dan shegiya.ur deviant umas r busy killing innocent pple and u hav d effontry 2 display ur ignorance instead of been remorseful.cursed ismailite!
^^
He is not even an ismailite. He is a useless ismailite-wanna-be.
Re: Pictures Of Bombings In Zaria And Kaduna by gbadexy(m): 9:20am On Jun 18, 2012
@ bereal, since you asked for the unalduterated version of the write up, I posted the complete verse so you can read without prejudice.
[55:0] In the name of God, Most Gracious, Most
Merciful
[55:1] The Most Gracious.
[55:2] Teacher of the Quran.
[55:3] Creator of the human beings.
[55:4] He taught them how to distinguish.
[55:5] The sun and the moon are perfectly
calculated.
[55:6] The stars and the trees prostrate.
[55:7] He constructed the sky and established
the law.
[55:8] You shall not transgress the law.
[55:9] You shall establish justice; do not violate
the law.
[55:10] He created the earth for all creatures.
[55:11] In it there are fruits, and date palms with
their hanging fruit.
Footnote
[55:12] Also grains and the spices.
[55:13] (O humans and jinns,) which of your
Lord's marvels can you deny?
[55:14] He created the human from aged clay,
like the potter's clay.
[55:15] And created the jinns from blazing fire.
[55:16] (O humans and jinns,) which of your
Lord's marvels can you deny?
[55:17] Lord of the two easts and the two wests.
[55:18] Which of your Lord's marvels can you
deny?
[55:19] He separates the two seas where they
meet.
[55:20] A barrier is placed between them, to
prevent them from transgressing.
[55:21] Which of your Lord's marvels can you
deny?
[55:22] Out of both of them you get pearls and
coral.
[55:23] Which of your Lord's marvels can you
deny?
[55:24] He gave you ships that roam the sea like
flags.
[55:25] Which of your Lord's marvels can you
deny?
[55:26] Everyone on earth perishes.
[55:27] Only the presence of your Lord lasts.
Possessor of Majesty and Honor.
[55:28] Which of your Lord's marvels can you
deny?
[55:29] Imploring Him is everyone in the heavens
and the earth. Every day He is in full control.
[55:30] Which of your Lord's marvels can you
deny?
[55:31] We will call you to account, O humans
and jinns.
[55:32] Which of your Lord's marvels can you
deny?
[55:33] O you jinns and humans, if you can
penetrate the outer limits of the heavens and the
earth, go ahead and penetrate. You cannot
penetrate without authorization.
[55:34] Which of your Lord's marvels can you
deny?
[55:35] You get bombarded with projectiles of fire
and metal, and you cannot win.
[55:36] Which of your Lord's marvels can you
deny?
[55:37] When the sky disintegrates, and turns
rose colored like paint.
[55:38] Which of your Lord's marvels can you
deny?
[55:39] On that day, no human, nor a jinn, will be
asked about his sins.
[55:40] Which of your Lord's marvels can you
deny?
[55:41] (This is because) the guilty will be
recognized by their looks; they will be taken by
the forelocks and the feet.
[55:42] Which of your Lord's marvels can you
deny?
[55:43] This is Gehenna that the guilty used to
deny.
[55:44] They will circulate between it and an
intolerable inferno.
Footnote
[55:45] Which of your Lord's marvels can you
deny?
[55:46] For those who reverence the majesty of
their Lord, two gardens (one for the jinns and one
for the humans).
[55:47] Which of your Lord's marvels can you
deny?
[55:48] Full of provisions.
[55:49] Which of your Lord's marvels can you
deny?
[55:50] Two springs are in them, flowing.
[55:51] Which of your Lord's marvels can you
deny?
[55:52] Of every fruit in them, two kinds.
[55:53] Which of your Lord's marvels can you
deny?
[55:54] While relaxing on furnishings lined with
satin, the fruits are within reach.
[55:55] Which of your Lord's marvels can you
deny?
[55:56] Their beautiful mates were never touched
by any human or jinn.
[55:57] Which of your Lord's marvels can you
deny?
[55:58] They look like gems and coral.
[55:59] Which of your Lord's marvels can you
deny?
[55:60] Is the reward of goodness anything but
goodness?
[55:61] Which of your Lord's marvels can you
deny?
[55:62] Below them are two gardens (one for the
jinns and one for the humans).
[55:63] Which of your Lord's marvels can you
deny?
[55:64] Side by side.
[55:65] Which of your Lord's marvels can you
deny?
[55:66] In them, wells to be pumped.
[55:67] Which of your Lord's marvels can you
deny?
[55:68] In them are fruits, date palms, and
pomegranate.
[55:69] Which of your Lord's marvels can you
deny?
[55:70] In them are beautiful mates.
[55:71] Which of your Lord's marvels can you
deny?
[55:72] Confined in the tents.
[55:73] Which of your Lord's marvels can you
deny?
[55:74] No human ever touched them, nor a jinn.
[55:75] Which of your Lord's marvels can you
deny?
[55:76] They relax on green carpets, in beautiful
surroundings.
[55:77] Which of your Lord's marvels can you
deny?
[55:78] Most exalted is the name of your Lord,
Possessor of Majesty and Honor.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Bombings In Zaria And Kaduna by gbadexy(m): 9:26am On Jun 18, 2012
The sunnah the mischief maker posted are not real either and it is mischief makers like him that quote incomplete verse or passage from holy books to butress their silly point without reading the whole verse so as to get the true picture.
His own case is even worse, in that he adulterated the QURAN deliberately to cast a negative image on IT.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Bombings In Zaria And Kaduna by madridsta007(m): 9:29am On Jun 18, 2012
bohboh275:

60 virgins

Have some respect for suicide bombers. They were promised 72 virgins, anything other than that is 419. The only problem is that they aint sure of its male or female virgins. They had better die by holding vaseline in their hands because they will need it if its male virgins they meet.
Re: Pictures Of Bombings In Zaria And Kaduna by Revolutnz: 9:30am On Jun 18, 2012
And the massacre continues. Is president Jonah waiting for all northern christians to be wiped out before he acts. At least by now, these people deserve to know whether or not if GEJ is capable of controlling the situation. If not, they have every right to take up arms and defend themselves and their families. They can just open their eyes and wait for their enemies to strike at all time. This has to stop.If GEJ can protect his family with heavily armed men, why can't these people. What is good for the goose is also good for the gander.Enough of these senseless killing of human beings.
Re: Pictures Of Bombings In Zaria And Kaduna by calabaman(m): 9:34am On Jun 18, 2012
When would this end? Enuf is enuf!!!!!!
Re: Pictures Of Bombings In Zaria And Kaduna by achi4u(m): 9:37am On Jun 18, 2012
Bereal247: May God help Nigeria.
God help those that help themselves not this dieing nation.
God allowed all this calamities to be happening so that nigeria will disintegrate,the blood of innocent Biafrans shall not be in vain untill justice previel.

so,let the bombing continue inrespective of who is bomb.
Re: Pictures Of Bombings In Zaria And Kaduna by remmyton(f): 9:41am On Jun 18, 2012
Seedorrf: Can't there be disintigration for God sake? It's high time for those sadistic,animalistic and bigotry mohammed blood sucking demons stay on their own. u re very stupid who told u mohammwd send them. go and ask ur stupid govt u elect

I am sure you need to read that thing they call Koran,

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Bombings In Zaria And Kaduna by achi4u(m): 9:50am On Jun 18, 2012
@gbadexy which be jinn in that ur verse
Re: Pictures Of Bombings In Zaria And Kaduna by mufc009(m): 10:05am On Jun 18, 2012
brentkruge:

actually, 72 virgins, not counting the young boys (for what?, I wonder), perpetual errections, and utterly delicious orgasmss.

See how these deluded guys are recruited?

…the man) will have sexual organ that does not bend down during sexual intercourse (perpetual erection). (Sunan Ibn-e- Majah 5. 547. 4337)
“Each time we sleep with a Houri we find her virgin. Besides, the pe.nis of the Elected never softens. The erection is eternal; the sensation that you feel each time you make love is utterly delicious and out of this world and were you to experience it in this world you would faint. …” (Al-Itqan fi Ulum al-Qur‟an, p. 351)

Abu „Umama (Allah be pleased with him) reported that Allah‟s Messenger (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said: “Allah will not admit anyone in the Paradise but Allah, the Mighty and glorious will marry him with 72 wives, two will be from virgin (haurine) with big eyes and seventy will be his inheritance from the people of the Hell-Fire. “Every one of them will have a pleasant va.gina and he (the man) will have sexual organ that does not bend down during sexual intercourse (perpetual erection). (Ibn-e- Majah 5. 547. 4337)

“Therein gardens will be fair wives good and beautiful; Then which of the Blessings of your Lord will you deny? Houris restrained in pavilions; Then which of the Blessings of your Lord will you deny? Whom no man has opened their hymens with sexual intercourse before. Then which of the Blessings of your Lord will you deny? Reclining on green cushions and rich beautiful mattresses. Then which of the Blessings of your Lord will you deny?” (Sura 55:70-77)

This is what it comes down to folks!
. May God lead U to the right part
Re: Pictures Of Bombings In Zaria And Kaduna by bashydemy(m): 10:07am On Jun 18, 2012
onye_ngbu*:

Ndume was taken to court and the court freed him on bail. It might not make sense to you but that how it works in democracy.
The spokesperson that was jailed is still in jail unless you have a new information about him. Your so called 'ibo' guy and many others arrested are either in detention or jail.

The problem here is that people tend to forget that the game has changed! We have a new kind of threat under a different kind of government. If it had been under military rule, Ndume and whoever can be held forever without anyone asking questions. But you can do it now especially since we dont yet have the kind of legislation that allows authorities that hold unto a terrorism suspect as long as they want!

Insurgency is new to Nigeria and because of years of bad governance, our security and borders are on zero level. it will take years again to get things to get near to being normal.

Just assume that YOU that is reading now and is a terrorist, will it not be easy for you to go and purchase bomb making materials and make them in the privacy of your flat without even your next door neighbour noticing.

In naija today, there arent any records, cameras, biometrics database, vehicle registration records. police are easily made to look the other way and no one knows who anyone is. NOTHING WORKS! The country has beeen a have for terrorists its just that they discovered nigeria just recently!

Anyone that expects the government to wave a magic wand to stop these attacks is either being naive or insincere!
Well said bro, Well i know we are in Democracy and court release Ndume on bail, But my question is where is he now? did we hear anything about him anymore? The release on bail thing only happen cos he is a public figure and if that does not happen he will name alot of people behind this and you wont be surprise to find even GEJ name in his list of Sponsors.. About the spokesperson.. he was only jail for 3yrs and tell how long will it take him to complete his jail term and he will join his brothers(BH)and continue with there evil act. I believe he was just punish for 3yrs just to take us for fool and i believe and i can bet my life that Government are taking care of his family.. How on earth will you sentence someone who have wasted more than 2000 lives to 3yrs jail term it look ridiculous and i wish everyone are thinking about this and looking in my own perspective. I know God will save us.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Bombings In Zaria And Kaduna by gbadexy(m): 10:08am On Jun 18, 2012
Jinns are the spirits, invisible creatures. Just like humans we have good and jinns it is the bad ones that bible and indeed Jesus call demons.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Bombings In Zaria And Kaduna by Santi222(m): 10:09am On Jun 18, 2012
shut up and go to hell, u bloody pig eater! Dog! Idiot.
Re: Pictures Of Bombings In Zaria And Kaduna by Santi222(m): 10:11am On Jun 18, 2012
mai gaskiya: when d ibos dat saw d vision of telng ds animals 2 be in dia own we cald dm names gredy pepl hoples nd stupid nd 2dy i belev we dat fougt d war aganst d ibos in favour of ds dogs re nw inded d stupid ones nd no longer d ibos nd any one dat wil cm on nairaland nd insult d ibos on wat dy stod 4 is a bleadng bastard.meeen ojukwu is rite afteral
too late for the truth now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why Obasanjo Attacks Jonathan – Fani-kayode / Appeal Court Overturns Nullification Of Diri’s Election As Bayelsa Governor / NDLEA Sorrounds The Home Of Kashamu Buruji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.