Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,568 members, 7,955,108 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:05 PM

Pictures Of Bombings In Zaria And Kaduna - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Bombings In Zaria And Kaduna (41463 Views)

Militants Give Condition To Stop Bombings In N’delta / NSA Azazi Or GEJ - Who Do We Believe On The Cause Of Bombings In Nigeria? / Aftermath Of Bombings: Isreal Bans Flights To Nigeria * 28,000 Pilgrims Stranded (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Bombings In Zaria And Kaduna by Nobody: 1:03am On Jun 18, 2012
bayooooooo:
That's precisely the type of contributions we have outside there! If you asked Buhari what do we do, his response would be FG is the Boko Haram or the problem is corruption. If you ask ACN, the response would GEJ need to engage Boko Haram. They would never elaborate on what they meant by "engage". If the government in power is failing, why can't the opposition provide alternative platform for the nation?

Why are you criticizing GEJ on this issue when you don't have one alternative way of solving the problem? Please if you are in GEJ shoes, how would you approach the BH issue differently?

GEJ has the keys to the house - and he's the only who can get in..

What's the point of having the Armed Forces, and a secret service - if they're not useful? GEJ already said he knows who the sponsors are - why can't he arrest them?

His defence adviser said the same thing.. So, what are they waiting for, and who is he scared of? How many people have to die, before they take a decisive action?

The ball is in GEJ's court - and he has one of the best Armed Forces, when it comes to guerrilla warfare under him - why can't he unleash them, on both BH, and their sponsors?

If BH was 'really' a terrorist organisation - they would have attacked the South.. It's a chess game, and power struggle - and they all know what they're doing... And they know GEJ is weak, and he can't bite, period.
Re: Pictures Of Bombings In Zaria And Kaduna by karlmax2: 1:10am On Jun 18, 2012
shymmex:

I called you a fool for your stupid assertion about me.. Do you me from Adam?

And quit soiling Karl_marx's with your stupidity!
any right thinking person would Ơ̴̴͡.̮Ơ̴̴̴͡ from ur post that the assertion I gave about Ʊ is 100% correct! First Ʊ could not give a sensible response to the question asked then off course Ʊ resort to abuse!that's the mentality of foolish critics who can't offer a solution to what he is Criticizing! Just get a life and stop showing ur foolisness in public forum!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Bombings In Zaria And Kaduna by pdpiperpippen: 1:11am On Jun 18, 2012
jamst: Hmmm...U see guyz,boko haram are not muslims lik myself,BH are SSS are PDP-dogs & their evil master are zionist jew Israhell and zionist USA...The bomb blast here & there are planned and planted by your State Security Service in co-ordination with evil-foreign agency (mossad,cia & mi5/6 wateva)....They are using the same tactics DIVIDE RULE CONQUER...Look at Sudan of recently DIVIDE,they want d same 4 Nigeria...My bro&sis wake up,our enemies are israhelli jew and zionist america...Try 2 make ur search about dis & prove me wrong...Peace 2 all
Re: Pictures Of Bombings In Zaria And Kaduna by faithin9ja: 1:11am On Jun 18, 2012
shymmex:

GEJ should provide the answer to that - since all the tools needed are under him.. He has the SSS, Armed Forces, Police, Customs and all the money needed to defeat them..

If he's clueless, he should ask the Algerian President how he was able to contain the terrorist group in Algeria..

He already said he knows who the masterminds of BH are - why can't he take a decisive action, and cut off the head of the snake? If he can be brave to do that, the remnant of BH won't be brave enough to attack.

Actually in the 1990's the Algerian terrorist problem was solved when the terrorists turned on each other, each group felt the other group was not radical enough. if you have the time and bandwidth watch this documentary The Power of Nightmares
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TiK2Hozba8E
Re: Pictures Of Bombings In Zaria And Kaduna by pdpiperpippen: 1:13am On Jun 18, 2012
U are a dog Bleep islam. In d name of u and ur bleeping religion u kill pple and u are telling me it is zionists? Die slow muther fuucker, may termites eat ur children to death! Biitch
Re: Pictures Of Bombings In Zaria And Kaduna by Nobody: 1:16am On Jun 18, 2012
karl max: any right thinking person would Ơ̴̴͡.̮Ơ̴̴̴͡ from ur post that the assertion I gave about Ʊ is 100% correct! First Ʊ could not give a sensible response to the question asked then off course Ʊ resort to abuse!that's the mentality of foolish critics who can't offer a solution to what he is Criticizing! Just get a life and stop showing ur foolisness in public forum!

You're a funny chap, and quit posting comments with unreadable characters - you're not a kid anymore..

Why can't you buy a brain, and get yourself a life..

The solution is right there infront of GEJ - but he's a weakling..

I know GEJ is scared of his own shadow at night, poor guy. sad
Re: Pictures Of Bombings In Zaria And Kaduna by Nobody: 1:20am On Jun 18, 2012
faithin9ja:

Actually in the 1990's the Algerian terrorist problem was solved when the terrorists turned on each other, each group felt the other group was not radical enough. if you have the time and bandwidth watch this documentary The Power of Nightmares

You're joker!! Maybe you need to read more about how the Algerian Armed Forces took the battle to them, and hunted them down from house to house.. They chased them to the desert..

FYI, Algeria had to spend big on their Armed Forces - and they presently have one of the most equipped army in Africa..

But Nigerian government on the other hand, stays looting the money budgeted for its Armed Forces.
Re: Pictures Of Bombings In Zaria And Kaduna by bakjal(m): 1:26am On Jun 18, 2012
Sam xiu lee: Can we just split pls....NIgeria na by force?yes there was Biafra war,but now this is beyond that,let's just split along north
and south,for the love of God and Allah,and if the Christians in the north want to move or down south let's accommodate them plssssss.
My God!atimes I wonder if some ppl think wit dr brains or anus...infact I see u as a traitor to d Nigerian state,honestly u deserve to be behind bars for dis stupid comment of urs!ppl like u r Nigeria's biggest problems...a dog is much more useful dan u!
Re: Pictures Of Bombings In Zaria And Kaduna by karlmax2: 1:27am On Jun 18, 2012
shymmex:

You're a funny chap, and quit posting comments with unreadable characters - you're not a kid anymore..

Why can't you buy a brain, and get yourself a life..

The solution is right there infront of GEJ - but he's a weakling..

I know GEJ is scared of his own shadow at night, poor guy. sad
am glad I've proved my point! No REASONABLE RESPONSE and ABUSE I would not bring myself low to abuse who idont know cos am not a lowlife!
u
Re: Pictures Of Bombings In Zaria And Kaduna by fontv1: 1:28am On Jun 18, 2012
jamst: Hmmm...U see guyz,boko haram are not muslims lik myself,BH are SSS are PDP-dogs & their evil master are zionist jew Israhell and zionist USA...The bomb blast here & there are planned and planted by your State Security Service in co-ordination with evil-foreign agency (mossad,cia & mi5/6 wateva)....They are using the same tactics DIVIDE RULE CONQUER...Look at Sudan of recently DIVIDE,they want d same 4 Nigeria...My bro&sis wake up,our enemies are israhelli jew and zionist america...Try 2 make ur search about dis & prove me wrong...Peace 2 all

May be you are correct, conspiracy theorist. What would say about the BH spokesperson that usually comes out to claim Bombing events and insurgencies. Are these Boko haram spokesperson,. the Abu Qaqas and the rest. explain to the nairalanders....

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Bombings In Zaria And Kaduna by Nobody: 1:32am On Jun 18, 2012
shymmex:

What's the point of having the Armed Forces, and a secret service - if they're not useful? GEJ already said he knows who the sponsors are - why can't he arrest them?

His defence adviser said the same thing.. So, what are they waiting for, and who is he scared of? How many people have to die, before they take a decisive action?

The ball is in GEJ's court - and he has one of the best Armed Forces, when it comes to guerrilla warfare under him - why can't he unleash them, on both BH, and their sponsors?

If BH was 'really' a terrorist organisation - they would have attacked the South.. It's a chess game, and power struggle - and they all know what they're doing... And they know GEJ is weak, and he can't bite, period.

Funny! What is Boko Haram?

Who do you want to unleash Armed Forces against? If you don't have intelligence on location of Shekau, how do you kill him?
Nobody writes Boko Haram on his or her forehead. You can't just unleash the military on your citizens, the collateral damage will wreck any government.
What is secret service without national database? Until recently, anyone can own an unregistered mobile line in Nigeria. How do you monitor calls and link to faces? There is no centralize database that hold records for citizens. Every di.ck tom and harry can open a bank account with fake names. How do you monitor their finances? These are stuffs that can not be produced overnight. It will take time.

What would make a man willing to commit suicide and in process kill innocent people? Poverty does not seem to be an answer to me. The overall activities of Boko haram might fit perfectly into political calculations of some elements but the real suicide bombers gain nothing from this, so to that extent, the answer, to me, is not politics. The main weapon of Boko Haram is religion. It's ideological.

Until you run a counter narrative using the known faces and leaders of Islam, Boko Haram would always find it easy to recruit faithfuls for suicide bomber. One of the best way to start is by destroying that base, ostracize them from the main religion and you begin to solve the problem. To that extent you need people like Datti Ahmed, Sultan etc.

Military has a role to play but if not used wisely it complicates matter.

6 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Bombings In Zaria And Kaduna by Nobody: 1:33am On Jun 18, 2012
karl max: am glad I've proved my point! No REASONABLE RESPONSE and ABUSE I would not bring myself low to abuse who idont know cos am not a lowlife!
u

Lowlife who lives a life you will NEVER attain in your next 10 generations..

You called me names, and expect me to shake hands with you, huh GTFOH, with your -2 IQ!!!

Your life is lower than a lowlife - you're a 'lowestlife', slowpoke..

Arguing with you is like arguing with a damn table - no brain, just an object.. GTFOH! I'm shrewd, swift, and I allergic to stupidity..
Re: Pictures Of Bombings In Zaria And Kaduna by Afam4eva(m): 1:37am On Jun 18, 2012
Isn't it obvious that we don't have a government. The way people are been killed unnecessarily has become worrisome. When will all this stop? Is the president still on top or under the situation?
Re: Pictures Of Bombings In Zaria And Kaduna by Nobody: 1:59am On Jun 18, 2012
bayooooooo:
Funny! What is Boko Haram?
Who do you want to unleash Armed Forces against? If you don't have intelligence on location of Shekau, how do you kill him?
Nobody writes Boko Haram on his or her forehead. You can't just unleash the military on your citizens, the collateral damage will wreck any government.

Boko Haram is the military wing of some disgruntled elements with the Nigerian political power game - with the help of outside forces.. If GEJ and Azazi don't know who they're - I don't think they would have said, what they said in the media.. Boko Haram is a chess game, and they know who they're.. Kabiru Sokoto was nicked in one of the Governor's guest house - that shows you they know them..

What is secret service without national database? Until recently, anyone can own an unregistered mobile line in Nigeria. How do you monitor calls and link to faces? There is no centralize database that hold records for citizens. Every di.ck tom and harry can open a bank account with fake names. How do you monitor their finances? These are stuffs that can not be produced overnight. It will take time.

You don't need all these to track criminals down - and I know the Nigerian intelligence service are smarter than this.. And how come America and the UK always know about their attack before they're attack?? They know where they operate, and how they're operate - all the need are spooks to infiltrate the group.. This isn't magic, intelligence service still use it.. How do you think big time criminals who aren't on any database, with no bank accounts, no trace, and phone numbers are tracked down in the western world?? Most sophisticated criminals don't even leave a trace anywhere...

What would make a man willing to commit suicide and in process kill innocent people? Poverty does not seem to be an answer to me. The overall activities of Boko haram might fit perfectly into political calculations of some elements but the real suicide bombers gain nothing from this, so to that extent, the answer, to me, is not politics. The main weapon of Boko Haram is religion. It's ideological.

Suicide bombing isn't just ideological - they also drug these people.. You need to read more about suicide bombing from the CIA archives - religion plays a role, but the act is usually done through the use of drugs.. And Boko Haram isn't an ideological war, because both Christians and Muslims are being killed - it has more of a political undertone...If it was an ideological war, then bombs should have started going off down South. That's why arresting the sponsors - and cutting the head of the snake is important.

Until you run a counter narrative using the known faces and leaders of Islam, Boko Haram would always find it easy to recruit faithfuls for suicide bomber. One of the best way to start is by destroying that base, ostracize them from the main religion and you begin to solve the problem. To that extent you need people like Datti Ahmed, Sultan etc.

They have already been ostracized by their acts against fellow Muslims faithfuls up North - but has that reduced the bombings? Datti Ahmed, Sultan, and other spiritual leaders up North can't talk to these people - they're also scared of them.. You and I saw the Emir of Kano crying after Kano was attacked - the spiritual leaders are powerless - they can't really do much... No matter how we drag it, it will always go back to the sponsors.. For a terrorist organization like BH to thrive, they definitely have financial backers - these are the people they ought to go after - and the hideouts of the little fishes will be exposed..

And GEJ and his Security adviser already said they know them - why can't they go after them?

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Bombings In Zaria And Kaduna by Nobody: 2:00am On Jun 18, 2012
afam4eva: Isn't it obvious that we don't have a government. The way people are been killed unnecessarily has become worrisome. When will all this stop? Is the president still on top or under the situation?

Thank you!!

That's the same thing I was trying to explain to bayo.

Everything still falls on GEJ's table.
Re: Pictures Of Bombings In Zaria And Kaduna by alahamad(m): 2:24am On Jun 18, 2012
shymmex: And to those who don't know how efficient the Nigerian Armed Forces are when it comes to guerrilla warfare, and inter border wars - watch the documentary about the Liberian and Sierra Leone civil wars.. Our service men are brave and efficient when it comes to the African terrain..

God bless the Nigerian Armed Forces!!

Amin and Allah bless u too....you have spoken very well.....

As for the topic Above, its sad nd God will surely judge every man..

Nd as for the slowpoke Jonadunce, they are busy setting up pdp nigeria plc. With strategies to keep looting......I bet he dosnt even have any practical idea of what's going on.....
Re: Pictures Of Bombings In Zaria And Kaduna by Miracle0693: 2:27am On Jun 18, 2012
don fuckin bring israel into dis..israelite would neva kill a fellow beliver..blame al-qeada n dos fuckin hausa bitches.buhari n iBB..de just wana frustrate GOODLUCk cos he is a xtain.una papa...
Re: Pictures Of Bombings In Zaria And Kaduna by aia99: 2:32am On Jun 18, 2012
Swagahyk: Bloody religion, Isl*m suckz...i guess their God is happy wit d development from his followers...time to balance d equation with some of their 'zombies' down South. Aluta continua...
u just called islam a bloodly religion if u really can study the aspect of islam and u strictly study the teachings of proph Muhammad(saw) u ll know the that islam truely the real religion.As those people who call themselves bokoharam or whatever hav not really understand the teachings of islam and the islamic law teaches,do not kill innocent lives.i know the devi is using this bokoharam to deviate people from the true religion.
Re: Pictures Of Bombings In Zaria And Kaduna by igbo2011(m): 2:34am On Jun 18, 2012
Africans just love fighting each other over other people's idealogies. Christinaity nad Islam orignated in Africa but Arabs and Europeans distorted it to serve their interest and now we follow these religions. Both Arabs and Euroepans enslaved Africans so we are just following our slave masters reliigion. WHY DO WE DO THIS

If a foreign country is sponsoring this then we have two options. Big war like Darfur then we split into two countries. Or we will be like Somalia and be a permanent war zone like somalia where the west just extracts resources. WAKE UP!!!
Re: Pictures Of Bombings In Zaria And Kaduna by Ivynwa(f): 2:45am On Jun 18, 2012
This all started as a ruse to destabilize the country and make it seem like the south oil producing states are incapable of ruling the country and now see where it brought us all.
The fear of losing the grip on the oil to the owners of the oil is among the reasons that started this destabilization. Let us not forget that! I am not even supporting any political side right now not even the presidential side, I am not happy with the this issue is being handled, the govt needs to heave more on this and bring an end to it.
Why are the northern politicians and past presidents not putting hands together to stop this if not that it is serving a purpose for them all? DESTABILISATION! that is their aim and when you the masses kill your muslim brothers and christian sisters you are dancing to their tunes and giving them the satisfaction that now Nigeria is in shambles.
Let us quit making fun of the president, they set out to make a fool of him. He does deserve some chiding for not controlling this well and should work more on this issue, get external forces to help end it.
It's all a ruse to make him look incapable, this destabilizers seem to be getting Nigeria where they want it.
Re: Pictures Of Bombings In Zaria And Kaduna by Nobody: 2:52am On Jun 18, 2012
Boko Haram is the military wing of some disgruntled elements with the Nigerian political power game - with the help of outside forces.. If GEJ and Azazi don't know who they're - I don't think they would have said, what they said in the media.. Boko Haram is a chess game, and they know who they're.. Kabiru Sokoto was nicked in one of the Governor's guest house - that shows you they know them..

Not everyone will agree with this definition of yours. Boko haram [b]predates [/b]this present government. Escalation merely occurs under this present administration. It has once been "crushed" before resurrecting to its present virulent form. To me Boko Haram is a terrorist organisation, pure and simple. Like I said the activities of the group might wittingly or unwittingly help the political cause of some people, the organisation itself is largely driven by Islamic ideology.

You don't need all these to track criminals down - and I know the Nigerian intelligence service are smarter than this.. And how come America and the UK always know about their attack before they're attack?? They know where they operate, and how they're operate - all the need are spooks to infiltrate the group.. This isn't magic, intelligence service still use it.. How do you think big time criminals who aren't on any database, with no bank accounts, no trace, and phone numbers are tracked down in the western world?? Most sophisticated criminals don't even leave a trace anywhere...

Everything bows down to time. Infiltration can work but it does not produce results overnight. What happens when the process of infiltration is in progress? Were it not for the bravery of people on board, would US have shattered Mutalab plans? Why didn't they know about it and the shooting at Fort Hood? There is limit to this stuff and it takes time before you trust someone not to talk of terrorist organisations that are constantly under fear of being infiltrated. So how long does it take to infiltrate? How are you sure this present government is not working in that direction? Tracking becomes much more easier within your border if you have a comprehensive database. If you don't, you don't even know a fellow with criminal record not to talk of tracking terrorists. The Department of Homeland Security in US is not infiltrating anything, it's mission is made easier by compilation and usage of robust database.

Suicide bombing isn't just ideological - they also drug these people.. You need to read more about suicide bombing from the CIA archives - religion plays a role, but the act is usually done through the use of drugs.. And Boko Haram isn't an ideological war, because both Christians and Muslims are being killed - it has more of a political undertone...If it was an ideological war, then bombs should have started going off down South. That's why arresting the sponsors - and cutting the head of the snake is important.

How is the drug so efficient that it does not affect their reasoning but always make them hit their target? Why have they not explode a bomb in a mosque if they are not ideological? Boko Haram is ideological. Boko Haram has not declared war on southern Nigerians. They declared war on christians and asked Southern Christians in the North to leave. So far I am yet to see where a bomb explode in a mosque.

They have already been ostracize by their acts against fellow Muslims faithfuls up North - but has that reduced the bombings? Datti Ahmed, Sultan, and other spiritual leaders up North can't talk to these people - they're also scared of them.. You and I saw the Emir of Kano crying after Kano was attacked - the spiritual leaders are powerless - they can't really do much... No matter how we drag it, it will always go back to the sponsors.. For a terrorist organization like BH to thrive, they definitely have financial backers - these are the people they ought to go after - and the hideouts of the little fishes will be exposed..

I know there is element of fear in everything but taking a televised show of emotion as equivalent to being afraid of Boko Haram is simplistic. Besides, I am not advocating that Ahmed, Sultan, or Ado Bayero negotiate with BH. I am advocating they give meaning to the assertion that Islam is a religion of peace by condemning BH and run a counter narrative of Boko Haram stand. That precludes negotiation with BH. I know if the financial backers are arrested, it will stiffen the organisation, but I doubt it if that lead to demise of Boko Haram as long as that personal conviction that a martyr goes to heaven to meet 72 virgins persist and not punctured (we need to tell them they can have more than that on earth). But even with financial backers if the ideological base is destroyed, BH can not thrive. For instance, you can't say because there is a financial backer now, that an atheist or christian would go for suicide bombing. To what end?

I agree infiltration can work to an extent but it still depends on time and it's not a one month, six months stuff. While that's in progress what happens to the activity of BH?

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Bombings In Zaria And Kaduna by Ivynwa(f): 2:57am On Jun 18, 2012
bayooooooo:

Not everyone will agree with this definition of yours. Boko haram [b]predates [/b]this present government. Escalation merely occurs under this present administration. It has once been "crushed" before resurrecting to its present virulent form. To me Boko Haram is a terrorist organisation, pure and simple. Like I said the activities of the group might wittingly or unwittingly help the political cause of some people, the organisation itself is largely driven by Islamic ideology.

What prevents the north from stopping them this time around?
Guess they are all feeling like BH can go on their wild wild bombing as long as it knocks off the present government and gets them the throne/oil again.
Re: Pictures Of Bombings In Zaria And Kaduna by Nobody: 3:13am On Jun 18, 2012
Ivynwa:

What prevents the north from stopping them this time around?
Guess they are all feeling like BH can go on their wild wild bombing as long as it knocks off the present government and gets them the throne/oil again.

Your reasoning might be correct but that does not negate the fact that Religion fuels the violence.
Besides, the Boko Haram that was crushed is different in style from this present one. Perhaps they learn from mistakes of the past.
In the past, they were well known and one could readily say "come and see them"

Now, they are anonymous. That complicates matter.
Re: Pictures Of Bombings In Zaria And Kaduna by Ivynwa(f): 3:32am On Jun 18, 2012
bayooooooo:

Your reasoning might be correct but that does not negate the fact that Religion fuels the violence.
Besides, the Boko Haram that was crushed is different in style from this present one. Perhaps they learn from mistakes of the past.
In the past, they were well known and one could readily say "come and see them"

Now, they are anonymous. That complicates matter.

There we have it religiously fuelled and politically backed up.
Sad! It's saddening my brother.
Hope we all get our peace back someday. We use to hear it all over the radios, watch it in Tellies, read it in the newspapers now the "strap-a-bomb-on-yourself-and-go-blow-up-the-people" is here with us. We need to be delivered from it all. We use to have peace in our world until the day we all woke up and some skyscrapers got blown off and the world changed with a great religious divide. I am wishing for that peaceful good old days when nobody plays with bombs. What hardens a human to a point of strapping bombs on themselves if not for some serious brainwashing. We are all better off without religion as it seems, we should quietly get into our houses and worship the Gods we believe in from our heart if people only gets brainwashed at the place of worship

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Bombings In Zaria And Kaduna by Nobody: 3:34am On Jun 18, 2012
bayooooooo:

The Boko Haram before this present Government wasn't as sophisticated as the present one - what we had then were the typical Northern Islamists. The question we should asking is that, how did these people become as sophisticated as they're at the moment? And how did they go from cutlasses, AK47 etc. to sophisticated and expensive bombs? Where did they get their training, and who's behind this new Boko Haram? The bombs they attacked the UN office in Abuja with isn't just something you learn overnight - that was an alqaeda-esque type of attack.. I have only seen that happen in the Middle-East..

Let's just agree that their organisation is driven by an Islamic ideology - but how come for the first time in the history of religious violence in Northern Nigeria, Islamists moved from attacking Christians, and Southerners - to attacking everyone - from Muslims, Christians - to the Nigerian Armed Forces and Police?? Ideology don't just change overnight - that's why there is more to this Boko Haram carnage, than just the ideology.

The answers will always take us back to their sponsors..

Everything bows down to time. Infiltration can work but it does not produce results overnight. What happens when the process of infiltration is in progress? Were it not for the bravery of people on board, would US have shattered Mutalab plans? Why didn't they know about it and the shooting at Fort Hood? There is limit to this stuff and it takes time before you trust someone not to talk of terrorist organisations that are constantly under fear of being infiltrated. So how long does it take to infiltrate? How are you sure this present government is not working in that direction? Tracking becomes much more easier within your border if you have a comprehensive database. If you don't, you don't even know a fellow with criminal record not to talk of tracking terrorists. The Department of Homeland Security in US is not infiltrating anything, it's mission is made easier by compilation and usage of robust database.

I won't even into the Mutallab story... As for the Fort Hood shooting, that was a lone attacker, and no one can defend against that - except psychics and mind readers.. No matter how you put it, it will always go back to what GEJ and his adviser said themselves... I'm sure if they don't know who the real people behind Boko Haram are, they wouldn't have said whatever they said in the media..

And if The Department of Homeland Security in US is not infiltrating anything, how come they were able to arrest the Yemeni underwear bomber?

***A would-be "underwear bomber" involved in a plot to attack a US-based jet was in fact working as an undercover informer with Saudi intelligence and the CIA, it has emerged.
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2012/may/09/underwear-bomber-working-for-cia*****

How is the drug so efficient that it does not affect their reasoning but always make them hit their target? Why have they not explode a bomb in a mosque if they are not ideological? Boko Haram is ideological. Boko Haram has not declared war on southern Nigerians. They declared war on christians and asked Southern Christians in the North to leave. So far I am yet to see where a bomb explode in a mosque.

Somali suicide bomber
"Mohamed also agreed that militants use drugs on suicide bombers, both injections and pills. “When I took the pills, I was able to go one or two without food"

http://www.somaliareport.com/index.php/post/964/Confessions_of_a_Would-Be_Suicide_Bomber

Pakistan, the home of suicide bombers
“Children who are trained as suicide bombers are injected with drugs to create an elated sense of the self. Once the effect of the drug wears off, the bomber is incapable of detonating himself,” says Nadeem.

The general perception of a suicide bomber is someone indoctrinated with religious fervour. However, authorities have always claimed that much more than simple indoctrination is required to carry out suicide attacks.

Medical tests and research seems to be justifying this understanding. High-level sources say the drug given to suicide bombers is called Pervitin, which is a chemical derivative of methamphetamine, a psychoactive stimulant.

http://tribune.com.pk/story/28976/what-goes-into-the-making-of-a-suicide-bomber/

I know there is element of fear in everything but taking a televised show of emotion as equivalent to being afraid of Boko Haram is simplistic. Besides, I am not advocating that Ahmed, Sultan, or Ado Bayero negotiate with BH. I am advocating they give meaning to the assertion that Islam is a religion of peace by condemning BH and run a counter narrative of Boko Haram stand. That precludes negotiation with BH. I know if the financial backers are arrested, it will stiffen the organisation, but I doubt it if that lead to demise of Boko Haram as long as that personal conviction that a martyr goes to heaven to meet 72 virgins persist and not punctured (we need to tell them they can have more than that on earth). But even with financial backers if the ideological base is destroyed, BH can not thrive. For instance, you can't say because there is a financial backer now, that an atheist or christian would go for suicide bombing. To what end?

Let's agree they need to destroy the ideological base, but how long is it going to take to "de-indoctrinate" those who have already been indoctrinated by this ideology? Do we have the time to wait for that to happen? And are these people willing to change their ideology? They can preach a new ideology to the next generation of would-be Boko Haram, but we don't really have time on our hands for 'de-indoctrination' of any ideology they thrive on.. I'm glad they've started fixing the almajiris up, but that won't manifest tomorrow - it will take years..
Re: Pictures Of Bombings In Zaria And Kaduna by SamIkenna: 3:37am On Jun 18, 2012
shymmex:

Brother, easy. This violence we see didnt start today, it started around 1945. What we're seeing now is a different delivery method of the same old violence. This kind of senseless bloodletting had a hand in the first civil war, so curing it won't be easy neither will it be quick. Who knows, maybe we're just wasting time battling an incurable disease. Algeria defeated their own monsters but what you didnt realize is that Algeria is about 70-80% Arab with almost one religion. It wasn't like they used an "infidel" army led by "infidel" president to fight a "supposedly holy mujahadeen." The president was a muslim, the military was almost entirely muslim, and the enemy they fought was also muslim terrorists, Nigeria is a different game and a deadly one at that.

Nigeria is one of the most difficult countries in the world. The fact that something works in Haiti doesn't gaurantee success if applied in Nigeria. In fact, even if you take what works in SW or SE and apply it in every nook in this country, you'll be shocked at the result. This nation was not founded to be successful, I'm sorry to say that. A week ago I watched one documentary, "speaking freely - Vol 1.' By the time the film was over I almost saw myself hating Britain and America for what we've been through. Dont get me wrong bro, America and Britain are not the people bombing us today, we know our bombers - Boko Haram. Anyway, I'm not a student of conspiracy theories so I'll let folks watch that doc and then make up their minds.

In summary this is my solution - lets cut North east and North west loose. Its time they stayed on their own and let what remains of Nigeria adopt a full secular confederal state. North West and North East are great people with political, cultural, and religious peculiarities that are diametrically opposed to my idea of "one nation with one destiny." We all dont have to die because of our differences. There's always enough room for incompatible cultures to create their own breathing spaces without bumping into eachother. 2012-1945 is 67 years, and all these years we've been on the recieving end of this orgy of violence. North West and North East are our beloved African brothers but they deserve their own space just as Austria and Germany, Spain and Portugal, France and Italy, Ireland and UK, etc. Its better to be lean and alive, we've been big and dying for 67 years yet we dont want to embrace our moment of truth. The West screwed us big time because they never believed in "colored man's mental and economic independence" but the worst screw-job will come if we stay on this poo much longer.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Bombings In Zaria And Kaduna by Nobody: 3:39am On Jun 18, 2012
Ivynwa:

There we have it religiously fuelled and politically backed up.
Sad! It's saddening my brother.
Hope we all get our peace back someday. We use to hear it all over the radios, watch it in Tellies, read it in the newspapers now the "strap-a-bomb-on-yourself-and-go-blow-up-the-people" is here with us. We need to be delivered from it all. We use to have peace in our world until the day we all woke up and some skyscrapers got blown off and the world changed with a great religious divide. I am wishing for that peaceful good old days when nobody plays with bombs. What hardens a human to a point of strapping bombs on themselves if not for some serious brainwashing. We are all better off without religion as it seems, we should quietly get into our houses and worship the Gods we believe in from our heart if people only gets brainwashed at the place of worship

That's the summary in one sentence!
Re: Pictures Of Bombings In Zaria And Kaduna by 9javoice1(m): 3:40am On Jun 18, 2012
Hmmm...U see guyz,boko haram are not muslims lik myself,BH are SSS are PDP-dogs & their evil master are zionist jew Israhell and zionist USA...The bomb blast here & there are planned and planted by your State Security Service in co-ordination with evil-foreign agency (mossad,cia & mi5/6 wateva)....They are using the same tactics DIVIDE RULE CONQUER...Look at Sudan of recently DIVIDE,they want d same 4 Nigeria...My bro&sis wake up,our enemies are israhelli jew and zionist america...Try 2 make ur search about dis & prove me wrong...Peace 2 all

We are not kids, when a mallam is caught in the act of blowing up, he said his name is kevin or adeola, or chinedu.
Folks we in the south knows all the evil tricks of the north.
Re: Pictures Of Bombings In Zaria And Kaduna by Nobody: 3:46am On Jun 18, 2012
Sam_Ikenna:
Brother, easy. This violence we see didnt start today, it started around 1945. What we're seeing now is a different delivery method of the same old violence. This kind of senseless bloodletting had a hand in the first civil war, so curing it won't be easy neither will it be quick. Who knows, maybe we're just wasting time battling an incurable disease. Algeria defeated their own monsters but what you didnt realize is that Algeria is about 70-80% Arab with almost one religion. It wasn't like they used an "infidel" army led by "infidel" president to fight a "supposedly holy mujahadeen." The president was a muslim, the military was almost entirely muslim, and the enemy they fought was also muslim terrorists, Nigeria is a different game and a deadly one at that.

Nigeria is one of the most difficult countries in the world. The fact that something works in Haiti doesn't gaurantee success if applied in Nigeria. In fact, even if you take what works in SW or SE and apply it in every nook in this country, you'll be shocked at the result. This nation was not founded to be successful, I'm sorry to say that. A week ago I watched one documentary, "speaking freely - Vol 1.' By the time the film was over I almost saw myself hating Britain and America for what we've been through. Dont get me wrong bro, America and Britain are not the people bombing us today, we know our bombers - Boko Haram. Anyway, I'm not a student of conspiracy theories so I'll let folks watch that doc and then make up their minds.

In summary this is my solution - lets cut North east and North west loose. Its time they stayed on their own and let what remains of Nigeria adopt a full secular confederal state. North West and North East are great people with political, cultural, and religious peculiarities that are diametrically opposed to my idea of "one nation with one destiny." We all dont have to die because of our differences. There's always enough room for incompatible cultures to create their own breathing spaces without bumping into eachother. 2012-1945 is 67 years, and all these years we've been on the recieving end of this orgy of violence. North West and North East are our beloved African brothers but they deserve their own space just as Austria and Germany, Spain and Portugal, France and Italy, Ireland and UK, etc. Its better to be lean and alive, we've been big and dying for 67 years yet we dont want to embrace our moment of truth. The West screwed us big time because they never believed in "colored man's mental and economic independence" but the worst screw-job will come if we stay on poo much longer.

I understand what you're saying, but we don't really need a religious war - to break up.. The Boko Haram carnage has taken a different turn, and if care isn't taken, it will plunge the whole country into a religious war, which will be more disastrous than any tribal war.. If a religious war happens in Nigeria - how are we going to separate Christians from Muslims up North - and in the South?

God forbid, but I'd rather we have a tribal war - than a religious war!

That's more reason why our Commander in Chief needs to be proactive, we can't afford a religious war.
Re: Pictures Of Bombings In Zaria And Kaduna by SamIkenna: 3:48am On Jun 18, 2012
shymmex:

I understand what you're saying, but we don't really need a religious war - to break up.. The Boko Haram carnage has taken a different turn, and if care isn't taken, it will plunge the whole country into a religious war, which will be more disastrous than any tribal war.. If a religious war happens in Nigeria - how are we going to separate Christians from Muslims up North - and in the South?

God forbid, but I'd rather we have a tribal war - than a religious war!

That's more reason why our Commander in Chief needs to be proactive, we can't afford a religious war.

What if this nonsense is unsolvable - what is the solution then? Too many lives have been cut short in this country, no need to be serving the interest of colonial masters.
Re: Pictures Of Bombings In Zaria And Kaduna by Nobody: 4:01am On Jun 18, 2012
Sam_Ikenna:

What if this nonsense is unsolvable - what is the solution then? Too many lives have been cut short in this country, no need to be serving the interest of colonial masters.

Even if we agree to break Nigeria into pieces right now due to Boko Haram - where are going to put the Northern Christians surrounded by Muslims?

We can't break up along religious lines.
Re: Pictures Of Bombings In Zaria And Kaduna by nduchucks: 4:08am On Jun 18, 2012
Sam_Ikenna:

Why are you playing tricks with small boys na? You ask for a solution to a problem; assuming the problem is unsolvable. Nwanne, if the problem is unsolvable then there can be no solution to it.

One quick solution: Offer the angry youths Amnesty in a similar level as what Yar'Adua offered MEND, give them hope for the future. Secondly, announce early that GEJ will not run in 2015. With these two acts, the BH problem should disappear overnight.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

PDP 2019 Presidential Campaign Timetable / Senator Joseph Waku Dies In US (Photo) / Atiku: This Is Real Gym With Certified Instructors (Throwback Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 174
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.