Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,455 members, 7,823,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

Pictures Of Bombings In Zaria And Kaduna - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Bombings In Zaria And Kaduna (41330 Views)

Militants Give Condition To Stop Bombings In N’delta / NSA Azazi Or GEJ - Who Do We Believe On The Cause Of Bombings In Nigeria? / Aftermath Of Bombings: Isreal Bans Flights To Nigeria * 28,000 Pilgrims Stranded (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Bombings In Zaria And Kaduna by babestella: 5:41pm On Jun 18, 2012
samkoro:

As long as this bombings are concerned I have resolved strongly not to ever blame government for it.I may blame government for any other thing,for instance light,but never will I foolishly blame government because of enemies of Nigeria and human live who wants to make Nigeria ungovernable because they are not in power.I will never reward boko buhari atiku IBB or any housa fulani for this.Rather their reward is hell fire.

Anyone that rewards the enemies of Nigeria with support will be cursed by the blood of the innocent

Exactly, some people swore to make this country ungovernable for GEJ just because they are not in power, it should be clear that they are living their dreams and threat, sorry, GEJ cannot take any action because he just can't do it for obvious reasons. But that being said, time shall tell. The pronouncements of Buhari during and after the election even when innocent people were being killed in the northern part of this country clearly shows that he has not vision for this nation, and surely the blood of the innocent people who have all tragically lost their lives will rise one day against whosoever is behind this demonic group. hear this all those who are behind BH, you will NEVER and can NEVER win any election in this country, no matter what they try and how much hey cry, they will not get it, their case hall always be "nearly" but they will NEVER get there.
Re: Pictures Of Bombings In Zaria And Kaduna by nduchucks: 5:43pm On Jun 18, 2012
Sam_Ikenna:

Here it is, you challanged me to back up my claim of the first documented violence in Nigeria that occurred in 1945, well now you have it.

This is the link: http://www.dfid.gov.uk/r4d/PDF/Outputs/Inequality/wp6.pdf

It is on page 16-17. And while you're at it, please do google "Northern Nigeria" and see what comes up your browser. I'll hope this is your moment of truth after-which you'll stop blaming others for the prevalent violence in the north.

Sam_Ikenna, you don fall my hand again o. How can the first documented violence that occurred in Nigeria take place in 1945, when Nigeria did not even exist? If you are referring to the entity called "Slave Coast" by the invaders, then you may have a point.
Re: Pictures Of Bombings In Zaria And Kaduna by SamIkenna: 6:32pm On Jun 18, 2012
ndu_chucks:

Sam_Ikenna, you don fall my hand again o. How can the first documented violence that occurred in Nigeria take place in 1945, when Nigeria did not even exist? If you are referring to the entity called "Slave Coast" by the invaders, then you may have a point.

Anyway, the point is to show that i wasn't goofing when i said 1945 was when we witnessed the first documented violence in Nigeria (ethnic violence, not full scale war). Its true Nigeria wasn't independent then but at least the info did show that violence occurred.
Re: Pictures Of Bombings In Zaria And Kaduna by nduchucks: 6:39pm On Jun 18, 2012
Sam_Ikenna:

Anyway, the point is to show that i wasn't goofing when i said 1945 was when we witnessed the first documented violence in Nigeria.

Your point may be invalid if the area where the violence took place in 1945, is located in modern day Cameroon or Niger republic. I'm sure you remember that Nigeria was carved out of several entities.
Re: Pictures Of Bombings In Zaria And Kaduna by SamIkenna: 6:44pm On Jun 18, 2012
ndu_chucks:

Your point may be invalid if the area where the violence took place in 1945, is located in modern day Cameroon or Niger republic. I'm sure you remember that Nigeria was carved out of several entities.

It happened in Jos, not Cameroon, not Niger republic. It happened in what you know today as Nigeria.
Re: Pictures Of Bombings In Zaria And Kaduna by paddylo1(m): 7:05pm On Jun 18, 2012
Sam_Ikenna:

It happened in Jos, not Cameroon, not Niger republic. It happened in what you know today as Nigeria.

@
Sam Ikenna, why do you humour the Northern Arewa, Resident clown, Ndu_chucks

Poverty ravages his enclave, but his eyes are fixated on Abuja, and how to share the national cake

Pray Ndu_chuks, why do you and your ilk crave power?

Your people are a laughing stock in the world, not much better than the Afghans and Somalis.

You would think in such a scenario, you would cleanse yourselfs of the cancer within, illiteracy, Boko Haram, religious bigotry, corruption, ranka dede ism,Almajirism and so on..

Instead you come to Nairaland to spew garbage.

I tell you (and the other clown, Nagoma), in the end, no strong entity has ever emerged from a landlocked, illiterate backwater like Northern Nigeria(minus the middle belt).

U will be no better than Afghanistan, Darfur, Chad, Azawad in North Mali (lol),Mongolia, CAR, etc

A word is enough for the wise
Re: Pictures Of Bombings In Zaria And Kaduna by nduchucks: 7:07pm On Jun 18, 2012
Sam_Ikenna:

Please make your points more coherently. Is Jos now part of the "Core North" you've been referring to, hitherto? I may have missed the point of you posts, so please restate how this Jos violence relates to BH or today's violence which the current administrtation has been unable or unwilling to tackle.

This excuse that the natives are providing safe haven for the perpetrators of violence is not good enough. The USA who is more than willing to share the methods used to turn natives in Iraq against Al Quaeda. Why is this president unable to use all the resources at his disposal to protect Nigerians? What happened to all the BH leaders who have been arrested to date, why are we not hearing anything about them? Where is kabiru Sokoto and why is he not on trial? Where are the BH leaders who were supposed to be named by GEJ??
Re: Pictures Of Bombings In Zaria And Kaduna by nduchucks: 7:54pm On Jun 18, 2012
paddy_lo:

@
Sam Ikenna, why do you humour the Northern Arewa, Resident clown, Ndu_chucks

Poverty ravages his enclave, but his eyes are fixated on Abuja, and how to share the national cake

Pray Ndu_chuks, why do you and your ilk crave power?

Your people are a laughing stock in the world, not much better than the Afghans and Somalis.

You would think in such a scenario, you would cleanse yourselfs of the cancer within, illiteracy, Boko Haram, religious bigotry, corruption, ranka dede ism,Almajirism and so on..

Instead you come to Nairaland to spew garbage.

I tell you (and the other clown, Nagoma), in the end, no strong entity has ever emerged from a landlocked, illiterate backwater like Northern Nigeria(minus the middle belt).

U will be no better than Afghanistan, Darfur, Chad, Azawad in North Mali (lol),Mongolia, CAR, etc

A word is enough for the wise

When you learn how to converse in a civilized manner, you'll have my attention. olodo
Re: Pictures Of Bombings In Zaria And Kaduna by SamIkenna: 7:58pm On Jun 18, 2012
ndu_chucks:

Please make your points more coherently. Is Jos now part of the "Core North" you've been referring to, hitherto? I may have missed the point of you posts, so please restate how this Jos violence relates to BH or today's violence which the current administrtation has been unable or unwilling to tackle.

Read the link I posted and you will find out how and why it happened in jos. The violence that took place in Jos was mainly between Igbo and Hausa, two immigrant communities. I'm not here to pass judgenment on who was right or wrong during that period as there is no solid evidence now to that effect. However, what is true today is that Igbo is not fighting anybody in Jos as we speak but the same cant be said of core northerners.

I used the link to show your brother, nagoma, that his claim that 1945 violence was invented by Igbos is BS. Again, after 1945 another bigger and deadlier one took place around 1953, in the heart of core north in which 35 people lost their lives. Read my brother, read. All I'm saying is that if only you'll remove the veil of denial you'll see that violence has always been a tool used by core northern politicians.

Today, the disease has metastasized to a point where even the lowest class in the north can precipitate mayhem and get away with it. Its easy to lay the whole blame on GEJ without taking into account the chronology of religous and political violence in the north. Look, I still believe GEJ should try his best to halt this madness, but that does not mean the nucleus will be gone or destroyed by him - impossible. THE FINAL NAIL ON BOKO HARAM MUST COME FROM THEIR KINSMEN.

ndu_chucks:
This excuse that the natives are providing safe haven for the perpetrators of violence is not good enough. The USA who is more than willing to share the methods used to turn natives in Iraq against Al Quaeda. Why is this president unable to use all the resources at his disposal to protect Nigerians? What happened to all the BH leaders who have been arrested to date, why are we not hearing anything about them? Where is kabiru Sokoto and why is he not on trial? Where are the BH leaders who were supposed to be named by GEJ??

Most of what you wrote here is true. Even though I take exception to the first sentence, I still think all of the post should be left intact, so I'll gbam it. This area is where GEJ screwed up big time. As the president I expect him to put some balls on a vise-grip.
Re: Pictures Of Bombings In Zaria And Kaduna by Piro4rl(m): 8:31pm On Jun 18, 2012
THIS IS TERRIBLE! MAY GRANT THE VICTIMS ETERNAL REST.
Re: Pictures Of Bombings In Zaria And Kaduna by akwunmi(m): 10:57pm On Jun 18, 2012
gbadexy: @ bereal, since you asked for the unalduterated version of the write up, I posted the complete verse so you can read without prejudice.
[55:0] In the name of God, Most Gracious, Most
Merciful
[55:1] The Most Gracious.
[55:2] Teacher of the Quran.
[55:3] Creator of the human beings.
[55:4] He taught them how to distinguish.
[55:5] The sun and the moon are perfectly
calculated.
[55:6] The stars and the trees prostrate.
[55:7] He constructed the sky and established
the law.
[55:8] You shall not transgress the law.
[55:9] You shall establish justice; do not violate
the law.
[55:10] He created the earth for all creatures.
[55:11] In it there are fruits, and date palms with
their hanging fruit.
Footnote
[55:12] Also grains and the spices.
[55:13] (O humans and jinns,) which of your
Lord's marvels can you deny?
[55:14] He created the human from aged clay,
like the potter's clay.
[55:15] And created the jinns from blazing fire.
[55:16] (O humans and jinns,) which of your
Lord's marvels can you deny?
[55:17] Lord of the two easts and the two wests.
[55:18] Which of your Lord's marvels can you
deny?
[55:19] He separates the two seas where they
meet.
[55:20] A barrier is placed between them, to
prevent them from transgressing.
[55:21] Which of your Lord's marvels can you
deny?
[55:22] Out of both of them you get pearls and
coral.
[55:23] Which of your Lord's marvels can you
deny?
[55:24] He gave you ships that roam the sea like
flags.
[55:25] Which of your Lord's marvels can you
deny?
[55:26] Everyone on earth perishes.
[55:27] Only the presence of your Lord lasts.
Possessor of Majesty and Honor.
[55:28] Which of your Lord's marvels can you
deny?
[55:29] Imploring Him is everyone in the heavens
and the earth. Every day He is in full control.
[55:30] Which of your Lord's marvels can you
deny?
[55:31] We will call you to account, O humans
and jinns.
[55:32] Which of your Lord's marvels can you
deny?
[55:33] O you jinns and humans, if you can
penetrate the outer limits of the heavens and the
earth, go ahead and penetrate. You cannot
penetrate without authorization.
[55:34] Which of your Lord's marvels can you
deny?
[55:35] You get bombarded with projectiles of fire
and metal, and you cannot win.
[55:36] Which of your Lord's marvels can you
deny?
[55:37] When the sky disintegrates, and turns
rose colored like paint.
[55:38] Which of your Lord's marvels can you
deny?
[55:39] On that day, no human, nor a jinn, will be
asked about his sins.
[55:40] Which of your Lord's marvels can you
deny?
[55:41] (This is because) the guilty will be
recognized by their looks; they will be taken by
the forelocks and the feet.
[55:42] Which of your Lord's marvels can you
deny?
[55:43] This is Gehenna that the guilty used to
deny.
[55:44] They will circulate between it and an
intolerable inferno.
Footnote
[55:45] Which of your Lord's marvels can you
deny?
[55:46] For those who reverence the majesty of
their Lord, two gardens (one for the jinns and one
for the humans).
[55:47] Which of your Lord's marvels can you
deny?
[55:48] Full of provisions.
[55:49] Which of your Lord's marvels can you
deny?
[55:50] Two springs are in them, flowing.
[55:51] Which of your Lord's marvels can you
deny?
[55:52] Of every fruit in them, two kinds.
[55:53] Which of your Lord's marvels can you
deny?
[55:54] While relaxing on furnishings lined with
satin, the fruits are within reach.
[55:55] Which of your Lord's marvels can you
deny?
[55:56] Their beautiful mates were never touched
by any human or jinn.
[55:57] Which of your Lord's marvels can you
deny?
[55:58] They look like gems and coral.
[55:59] Which of your Lord's marvels can you
deny?
[55:60] Is the reward of goodness anything but
goodness?
[55:61] Which of your Lord's marvels can you
deny?
[55:62] Below them are two gardens (one for the
jinns and one for the humans).
[55:63] Which of your Lord's marvels can you
deny?
[55:64] Side by side.
[55:65] Which of your Lord's marvels can you
deny?
[55:66] In them, wells to be pumped.
[55:67] Which of your Lord's marvels can you
deny?
[55:68] In them are fruits, date palms, and
pomegranate.
[55:69] Which of your Lord's marvels can you
deny?
[55:70] In them are beautiful mates.
[55:71] Which of your Lord's marvels can you
deny?
[55:72] Confined in the tents.
[55:73] Which of your Lord's marvels can you
deny?
[55:74] No human ever touched them, nor a jinn.
[55:75] Which of your Lord's marvels can you
deny?
[55:76] They relax on green carpets, in beautiful
surroundings.
[55:77] Which of your Lord's marvels can you
deny?
[55:78] Most exalted is the name of your Lord,
Possessor of Majesty and Honor.
MAY ALLAH BLIS U 4 DIS!!!
THE HOLY BUK CAN NOT B STAIND.
Re: Pictures Of Bombings In Zaria And Kaduna by akwunmi(m): 11:22pm On Jun 18, 2012
no mata hw u condem islam,
it's still a religion of peace
islam neva thought us to kill d innocents,b neutral 4once n go online 2kno mor abt dis religion,u shldn't label all muslims torrorist,simply bcoz of d northern terror,
we also hav muslims in west,east n south.evn if de ar few,nw let us all ask oursefs,if truly dis is wot dare religion ask of dem(killings of d innocents),y ar d muslims arund us nt doing d same?
BOKO HARAM IS A POLITICAL TOOLS...!!!.
Re: Pictures Of Bombings In Zaria And Kaduna by Lopretty: 11:47pm On Jun 18, 2012
[quote author=samkoro]

They said its 72 toto.But I doubt it.Its hell fire
the lord will deliver us.
Re: Pictures Of Bombings In Zaria And Kaduna by tatosh: 7:22am On Jun 19, 2012
true2god: Please qoute the correct version and stop talkin rubbish here. Is killing xtains not sanctioned in the koran for muslims wu want to make islamic heaven? Have u heard of the maitasan of the 80's. All muslims all over the world r the same, heartless pple.
A wise man once told me not to argue with fools. You Ignorant bitch
Re: Pictures Of Bombings In Zaria And Kaduna by mcsimon(m): 9:22am On Jun 19, 2012
end time is here,people you need to give your life to God,because the scripture must be fulfilled.
OAM4J: Suicide bombers hit three churches in Kaduna state today killing at least 50 people. The attacks sparked off reprisal attacks than killed more people and injured some 150 persons.

http://saharareporters.com/gallery/photonews-church-bombings-zaria-and-kaduna
Re: Pictures Of Bombings In Zaria And Kaduna by agwokeisrael: 3:06pm On Jun 19, 2012
dis issue of boob blast in dis country is becoming on beareable.wht are we goin to do concernin dat my fellow Nigerians?
Re: Pictures Of Bombings In Zaria And Kaduna by Ikenna94: 12:38pm On Jun 21, 2012
lacasa: All we Muslims know is, Islam means Peace.

The insults n disrespect τ̅o our religion is enuf

We αv said times without number †ђªt this thing is political even GEJ n Azazi αv used their mouth τ̅o say dis τ̅o the world

These people r using my beautiful religion as a cover τ̅o seek dia selfish ploy

Well, may D̶̲̥̅̊ victims R.i.P bt D̶̲̥̅̊aτ̲̅s all i will say.

Any xtian D̶̲̥̅̊aτ̲̅ insults islam or disrespects it after all D̶̲̥̅̊ truth on dis matter has bn told can:-

Go τ̅o Hell, Hug his street's transformer, Chop broken bottle, or beta still go n Bomb him/her self

Islam will neva be dragged into this
Re: Pictures Of Bombings In Zaria And Kaduna by Ikenna94: 12:40pm On Jun 21, 2012
lacasa: All we Muslims know is, Islam means Peace.

The insults n disrespect τ̅o our religion is enuf

We αv said times without number †ђªt this thing is political even GEJ n Azazi αv used their mouth τ̅o say dis τ̅o the world

These people r using my beautiful religion as a cover τ̅o seek dia selfish ploy

Well, may D̶̲̥̅̊ victims R.i.P bt D̶̲̥̅̊aτ̲̅s all i will say.

Any xtian D̶̲̥̅̊aτ̲̅ insults islam or disrespects it after all D̶̲̥̅̊ truth on dis matter has bn told can:-

Go τ̅o Hell, Hug his street's transformer, Chop broken bottle, or beta still go n Bomb him/her self

Islam will neva be dragged into this
hmm....anoda taliban enroute to bombing other's just to please ''ALLAH''.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Maiduguri Residents Line Up To Identify Corpses After Boko Haram Attack (Photo) / Nigerian Soldier Graduates With Distinction At U.S. Army War College / Akinwumi Adesina Meets John Connors, American Who Sponsored Him In School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.