Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:30 AM

Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas - Travel (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas (434716 Views)

More Reasons Why Visa Applications Are Refused / Why Nigerians Are Refused US Visas / If You Are Refused A Canadian Visa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (62) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by morjid(m): 6:56am On Nov 26, 2012
Dis my question have been giving an admistrative review to prove dat my letter from school is not a fake and I intent to attach my school receipt for dem to know dat am in dat school am I on a right track pls need answer asap mr justwise and collegue.
Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by zubbainno123: 12:45pm On Dec 02, 2012
Oga vicjustice and my other friends here pls I really need an urgent response on this.
I am planning on renewing my xpired 6mths visit visa to the UK, I am a corper nd am currently serving in lagos state. D problem I hv now is that we were told while in camp that serving corps members r not allowed to travel out of d country or else on medical grounds, nd that u r not alloewd to stay away for morethan 2weeks. Nd they also made it clear that for u to travel out u must collect permission from d Director General's office. So my question now is would I be giving an authomatic denial one I state that I am corper since we r nt allowed to travel out during our service year, or can I jst get a letter from d organisation am serving with stating that they hv grated me a week break to go visit my brother in d UK.
Plz I really need ur ungent respponse on this, cuz I ordinary would hv applied for a renewal before now, bt I was waiting to hv something doing in nigeria that will prove that I will return bk to the country as I was not working or scholing.......and please does anyone in the house knw anybody that has applied as a corper before and was granted a visa.......thank u all.
Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by Vicjustice: 12:05pm On Dec 03, 2012
zubbainno123: Oga vicjustice and my other friends here pls I really need an urgent response on this.
I am planning on renewing my xpired 6mths visit visa to the UK, I am a corper nd am currently serving in lagos state. D problem I hv now is that we were told while in camp that serving corps members r not allowed to travel out of d country or else on medical grounds, nd that u r not alloewd to stay away for morethan 2weeks. Nd they also made it clear that for u to travel out u must collect permission from d Director General's office. So my question now is would I be giving an authomatic denial one I state that I am corper since we r nt allowed to travel out during our service year, or can I jst get a letter from d organisation am serving with stating that they hv grated me a week break to go visit my brother in d UK.
Plz I really need ur ungent respponse on this, cuz I ordinary would hv applied for a renewal before now, bt I was waiting to hv something doing in nigeria that will prove that I will return bk to the country as I was not working or scholing.......and please does anyone in the house knw anybody that has applied as a corper before and was granted a visa.......thank u all.
There is no embassy law or rule that forbids Corpers from travelling abroad, but for the fact that corpers are under regulations, and one of the clauses of the regulations forbid them to travel at will, the embassy would therefore have no choice but to act by the rules
Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by mrduke: 9:28am On Dec 05, 2012
Hi, I need a piece of advice. My sister just got family visitor visa to the UK for 6 months. She applied for a multiplied entry 5 years visitor visa and paid a lot money for it, but was given only 6 months. The reason is that on last visa she stated taht she would stay 4 weeks but actually stayed 6 months.
Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by mrduke: 9:29am On Dec 05, 2012
Do you know if I can appeal against decision
Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by justwise(m): 9:31am On Dec 05, 2012
mrduke: Hi, I need a piece of advice. My sister just got family visitor visa to the UK for 6 months. She applied for a multiplied entry 5 years visitor visa and paid a lot money for it, but was given only 6 months. The reason is that on last visa she stated taht she would stay 4 weeks but actually stayed 6 months.

Was her last visa for 2yrs?
Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by surecan: 6:12pm On Dec 05, 2012
i will also want people here to advise me,i have admission to study in Canada for fall 2013 but also looking for plan B which is Germany for summer semester come march/April 2013,now if i enter Germany by march,can apply from there to Canada since the visa processing period in Vienna is within 20 days which means i can lodge my visa application by July since my school resumes in September,and my sponsor have all it take to provide for me since their embassy in Nigeria proves more difficult.Thank you
Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by sunnydayasaba(m): 5:55pm On Dec 06, 2012
What supporting documents can i use when applying for a UK business visa, I already have my invitation letter from the company, My company is a registered company since 2010,I want to go and inspect some goods in a UK company, As the director of my company, can i use my personal account instead of the companies account and my personal proprieties as evidence of my strong tie to Nigeria even though am going for a business? and which other documents can i also include.

Advice pls from anybody who can help me out since this is my first visa application to UK
Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by kaykad: 2:47pm On Jan 01, 2013
Pls hw do I knw my status if I have been banned for 10 yrs is dere a number or email I need to send or website wwhere I can check my status pls
Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by Vicjustice: 1:44pm On Jan 02, 2013
kaykad: Pls hw do I knw my status if I have been banned for 10 yrs is dere a number or email I need to send or website wwhere I can check my status pls
I explained in the original post how you can know whether you're under the ban or not.
Well, you may want to state your case so we may advise accordingly
Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by femmy82(m): 8:44am On Jan 04, 2013
Dat may not be so important bcuz I made same blunder nd in sha Allah am waiting for pick up soon.
Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by segunolad(m): 9:08am On Jan 09, 2013
Hi Vicjustice and All, I am a contractor using my enterprise company name to receive my salary at the end of every month. Equally I am in automobile sales.
I intend to apply for Canada study permit using my company name since it is my salary account operated with my company name. A week before my application my balance is 5k USD. I sold a car worth 20k USD of which the money was deposited into my company account. at the end my balance rose to 25k USD. My Tuition Fee and maintenance funds amount to 34k USD. My Contract letter shows my earnings corresponding to what I am having in my account.

1. can I still make use of this account for my Canada Study permit application.
2. Hope the 20K USD will not be considered money lodged if I should back it up with cover letter and docs
3. With my contract continuous to show that accrued funds from subsequent months before my travelling will be used to balance my payment for the
Master program.
4.Would my application scale thru according to my above submission.

Best Regards
Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by surecan: 10:48am On Jan 09, 2013
@vicjustice and all,i will also want people here to advise me,i have admission to study in Canada for fall 2013 but also looking for plan B which is Germany for summer semester come march/April 2013,now if i enter Germany by march,can apply from there to Canada since the visa processing period in Vienna is within 20 days which means i can lodge my visa application by July since my school resumes in September,and my sponsor have all it take to provide for me since their embassy in Nigeria proves more difficult.Thank you
Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by Vicjustice: 9:00am On Jan 12, 2013
segunolad: Hi Vicjustice and All, I am a contractor using my enterprise company name to receive my salary at the end of every month. Equally I am in automobile sales.
I intend to apply for Canada study permit using my company name since it is my salary account operated with my company name. A week before my application my balance is 5k USD. I sold a car worth 20k USD of which the money was deposited into my company account. at the end my balance rose to 25k USD. My Tuition Fee and maintenance funds amount to 34k USD. My Contract letter shows my earnings corresponding to what I am having in my account.

1. can I still make use of this account for my Canada Study permit application.
2. Hope the 20K USD will not be considered money lodged if I should back it up with cover letter and docs
3. With my contract continuous to show that accrued funds from subsequent months before my travelling will be used to balance my payment for the
Master program.
4.Would my application scale thru according to my above submission.

Best Regards
1) Do you own the company which name and financial details you are using for the application?
2) There is a high chance that the $20k will be seen as money lodgement since it is not your regular earnings.
3) I'm not sure I understand what you meant in question 3.
4) Things would be easier if done orderly.
Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by Vicjustice: 9:05am On Jan 12, 2013
surecan: @vicjustice and all,i will also want people here to advise me,i have admission to study in Canada for fall 2013 but also looking for plan B which is Germany for summer semester come march/April 2013,now if i enter Germany by march,can apply from there to Canada since the visa processing period in Vienna is within 20 days which means i can lodge my visa application by July since my school resumes in September,and my sponsor have all it take to provide for me since their embassy in Nigeria proves more difficult.Thank you
Austria, you mean?
Well, you need an Austrian residence permit, and you need to be well settled in Austria before you will be considered eligible to apply for a visa from there.
Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by surecan: 1:05pm On Jan 12, 2013
Vicjustice:
Austria, you mean?
Well, you need an Austrian residence permit, and you need to be well settled in Austria before you will be considered eligible to apply for a visa from there.

not austria,german applicant apply through vienna visa section,the canadian visa section in berlin has been moved to austria
Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by Vicjustice: 1:22pm On Jan 12, 2013
surecan:

not austria,german applicant apply through vienna visa section,the canadian visa section in berlin has been moved to austria
I see...
Well, you would face same situation, I mean, the same rules apply whether in Austria or in Germany
Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by surecan: 1:37pm On Jan 12, 2013
Vicjustice:
I see...
Well, you would face same situation, I mean, the same rules apply whether in Austria or in Germany

Ok,thank you,let me suspend the idea of Germany and try canada from Nigeria.lets say that my salary is about 500k and it appears on my pay slip but at the end of the month i use to deposit about 800k in my personal account,my salary account is a cooperate account of my company,i only have access to withdraw not even to deposit then i want to sponsor my wife,does it have any doubt
Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by segunolad(m): 2:25pm On Jan 14, 2013
Vicjustice:
1) Do you own the company which name and financial details you are using for the application?
2) There is a high chance that the $20k will be seen as money portent since it is not your regular earnings.
3) I'm not sure I understand what you meant in question 3.
4) Things would be easier if done orderly.

1. I own the company
2. I can deposit in bits according to my eanings but remark as bonus
3. I mean total expenses is 34K USD and I am only showing evidence of 25K USD while I intend to use my Contract letter as the evidence my capability to pay before my final department.
Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by Vicjustice: 3:56pm On Jan 14, 2013
surecan:

Ok,thank you,let me suspend the idea of Germany and try canada from Nigeria.lets say that my salary is about 500k and it appears on my pay slip but at the end of the month i use to deposit about 800k in my personal account,my salary account is a cooperate account of my company,i only have access to withdraw not even to deposit then i want to sponsor my wife,does it have any doubt
If the account (whether salary or savings) has convincing amount in it, and the fund in it is accessible: and it shows details or sources of income, then, it is good for visa application. As for your wife, she is eligible to apply for a visa under your sponsorship.
Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by surecan: 4:03pm On Jan 14, 2013
Vicjustice:
If the account (whether salary or savings) has convincing amount in it, and the fund in it is accessible: and it shows details or sources of income, then, it is good for visa application. As for your wife, she is eligible to apply for a visa under your sponsorship.

thanks
Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by Vicjustice: 4:22pm On Jan 14, 2013
segunolad:
1. I own the company
That's hopeful

segunolad:
2. I can deposit in bits according to my eanings but remark as bonus
I'm still concern about the money lodgement thing: well, i suppose you know better the source of income whether the and the documentation involved... whether it would be considered acceptable to the embassy.

segunolad:
3. I mean total expenses is 34K USD and I am only showing evidence of 25K USD while I intend to use my Contract letter as the evidence my capability to pay before my final department.
But don't you think that your not having the full money readily available is questionable? You don't want to give the visa officer the concern that you might become an immigration risk if you get stuck with money.
Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by ochukoccna: 10:28pm On Jan 15, 2013
To the inhouse gurus,please help
Is it possible to get a UK student visa if you have more than enough money in your account but its not been there for 28 days&above?
Can one even be considered a visa?
I'm thinking NO!, kuku wait for September entry?
But my quandry is I've paid a deposit(3500 out of 8000 pounds)&the only way to reclaim it is having a visa refusal letter to show the school
I'm thinking maybe I should apply,get a refusal so as to get my money back and look to Canada for Sept admission instead of the UK which offers very few opportunities for students who are looking to emigrate after their studies
Hope the refusal wont be a sort of negative checkmark in later applications to other countries?
Please knowledgeable insights are needed.
Thank you
Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by thegame(m): 3:37am On Jan 25, 2013
@vicjustice and other experienced nairalanders, I just want to ask to be sure after being redirected here.
How do I solve the sponsorship issue before starting my application. I will end youth service next month and I'm thinking of visiting the uk before june. While I don't work, money isn't an issue but then again, vicjustice made it somehow clear that steady income in statement of account is needed. Can I use a businessname(incorporated in my name n my mom's), her personal account or I shd just chill and build my own account? Thanks.
By the way, vicjustice, if u cld give your phone number so I could just clarify this with you, I'd much much appreciate. Thanks
Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by Vicjustice: 9:16am On Jan 25, 2013
thegame: @vicjustice and other experienced nairalanders, I just want to ask to be sure after being redirected here.
How do I solve the sponsorship issue before starting my application. I will end youth service next month and I'm thinking of visiting the uk before june. While I don't work, money isn't an issue but then again, vicjustice made it somehow clear that steady income in statement of account is needed. Can I use a businessname(incorporated in my name n my mom's), her personal account or I shd just chill and build my own account? Thanks.
By the way, vicjustice, if u cld give your phone number so I could just clarify this with you, I'd much much appreciate. Thanks
It is a requirement as an adult that you are employed or have an occupation with incomes. But yet, the visa officer has the power to make exceptions using his own initiative to determine your application especially (like in your case) as you claim to have a joint account with your mom who (you said) owns a business: what is important is to satisfy the VO that the money is available to you and that you have the power to use of it: it is also very important that you have something to return to Nigeria for.
Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by Americanvisa: 2:15pm On Jan 29, 2013
Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by onezu(f): 6:14pm On Jan 30, 2013
Please my sister cousin wants to visit her husband in the Uk and the company she is working for said they will sponsor her to meet with her husband for one month.please your urgent assistance, will the Uk Embassy accept this
Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by Vicjustice: 11:42am On Jan 31, 2013
onezu: Please my sister cousin wants to visit her husband in the Uk and the company she is working for said they will sponsor her to meet with her husband for one month.please your urgent assistance, will the Uk Embassy accept this
Like i explained in the original post, if the company is offering her a complimentary vacation under its care, and she is able to satisfy the visa officer of her intention to return to Nigeria, she may be good to go.
Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by Vicjustice: 11:47am On Jan 31, 2013
Americanvisa: @vicjustice please come to my rescue,Last year i was sponsoring my wife to study in usa and we put in the application form that we have one child of whoch we dont yet have child,this is a wrong advice from one visa agent so as to show that she have a strong tie to Nigeria but i regretted doing such mistake after and she was denied the visa on the ground of account insufficiency.Now we want to reapply again and i dont like to put any thing like we have child when we dont,please what advice can you guys give me here pls.Really we are married but no child yet.Thank you
Friend, this isn't looking good at all. The US embassy definitely keeps your records: so, it will be better to maintain your claim or you may get yourselves banned for life.
You must have entered a (made-up) date of birth for the child, so even if you eventually have a child the DOB will not comply, I don't see how you can get over that easily; except perhaps you claim that the child is no more sad But i won't be surprised if they require you to provide the death cirtificate
Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by papi365: 3:08pm On Jan 31, 2013
Hello vic nd evrybody,pls i need ur advice. I just register a small scale business and in some months to come i wil be applying for visiting visa to germany. My fear is that i dont have tax receipts i hope that wont cause kasala? Pls advice me.
Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by osankem: 4:04pm On Jan 31, 2013
Hi, Vicjustice and others, thanks so much for your help to people. Please i want to know the validity of a savings account statement for UK application. I will be co-sponsoring my mum with my brother who has a resident permit in the UK and has sent his bank statements to be included. I had my bank statement printed in the 2nd week of January because i wanted to apply for her then. just want to know if that statement is still valid cos am planning to submit her documents on Monday. I made some debits about a week ago and only have about 500k+ left, although i also have a dollar acct of abt $5k which i am also including the statement in the package. Please am i good to go?

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (62) (Reply)

Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 / Travelling To Canada

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.