Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:28 AM

Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas - Travel (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas (434715 Views)

More Reasons Why Visa Applications Are Refused / Why Nigerians Are Refused US Visas / If You Are Refused A Canadian Visa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (62) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by justwise(m): 5:24pm On Oct 15, 2012
dotcom_na_me_na_me:

No, i'm not at all. i'm only trying to seek advices from the right place which you have been given. He actually forwarded me a copy of the email reply from the french vfs that they do accept micro finance. Here are the email reply from the vfs. Info on France Visa in Nigeria

Info on France Visa in Nigeria

Oct 10 (5 days ago)

to me

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for your email.

Yes to all your questions.

Thank you

France Visa Application Centre.

VF Global Services Nigeria Ltd.
Block 94, Plot 23,
Providence Street,
Lekki-Epe Expressway
Lekki Scheme 1, Lagos

Helpline: 01-8990285
http://www.france-ng.com

Oct 5 (10 days ago)

to me

Dear Sir/Madam,

Kindly be informed that all you need is a flight reservation to show not a paid booking.

Thank you

Block 94, Plot 23,
Providence Street,
Lekki-Epe Expressway
Lekki Scheme 1, Lagos

THE SECOND EMAIL FORWARDED:

Info on France Visa in Nigeria

Oct 5 (10 days ago)

to me

Dear Sir/Madam,

You need the ticket booking and hotel reservation and pls make sure you print it out for submission.

Thank you

Block 94, Plot 23,
Providence Street,
Lekki-Epe Expressway
Lekki Scheme 1, Lagos

Vicjustice, if u remember i asked you about the ticket and you said it is not a requirement and i told him, and he got exactly the same reply from the VFS that buying ticket and submit it with application is not a requirement, which means you are right, so he also confirm it again from them to be very sure.

So, he mailed them again to re-confirm if Micro Finance statement is acceptable because thats where he has enough money, and they replied him that ''Yes''

Although i have helped him confirm again from a friend of mine i heard he recently used his Micro Finance too, but i decided to ask you and others here to be very sure even before he contacted the Vfs Embassy too.

He is a friend to me, so i just want to render the best help i can and thats what am doing.

Infact i must confess to you that i was the one ask him to contact the vfs by email directly or call them, and he did.

He has called me more than 10 times this morning that he is confused about the Pay Slip and his Micro Finance, the problem is he is getting income in cash and no pay slip purposely because the company he's managing is owned by his junior sister and her husband. So he's the one paying salary in cash too to people working under him. Your full advice will be appreciated if you can go through the lists of his available documents. Thanks.

Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by dotcomnamename: 5:34pm On Oct 15, 2012
[quote author=justwise][/quote]

Justwise, i can't see ur comment and what does that mean?
Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by morjid(m): 6:34pm On Oct 15, 2012
So no one here will answer my question.... oga ooooo
Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by justwise(m): 6:40pm On Oct 15, 2012
morjid: I have got a six month visa with an appeal last year febuary and is been one year and some month now have never applied again...now I want to apply for 2yrs now is dat possible?...d cousin there send a letter again for christmas vacation his front page copy of his passport with drivers licence and his tenancy agreement. Am still a student here of a university so wats d way foward...

If the last visa was for 6months then you can apply for 2yrs now
Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by mrduke: 12:04am On Oct 16, 2012
Hi, Can anyone tell me if British High Comission know when person came back to Nigeria from UK. My sister came to UK to visit me in UK in 2010. She was given 6 mths visa but stated in her application that she wished to stay 4 weeks. She came back to Nigeria after 6 mths just before her visa expired. She would like to apply again this year.I am not sure if she should write in this year application that she stayed longer than stated in her last visit or just say that she came back after 4 weeks. there is no stamp in her passport with the date of return to Nigeria. PLEASE i NEED YOUR HELP!
Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by dotcomnamename: 12:19am On Oct 16, 2012
mrduke: Hi, Can anyone tell me if British High Comission know when person came back to Nigeria from UK. My sister came to UK to visit me in UK in 2010. She was given 6 mths visa but stated in her application that she wished to stay 4 weeks. She came back to Nigeria after 6 mths [/b]just [b]before her visa expired. She would like to apply again this year.I am not sure if she should write in this year application that she stayed longer than stated in her last visit or just say that she came back after 4 weeks. there is no stamp in her passport with the date of return to Nigeria. PLEASE i NEED YOUR HELP!

Funny question. You too look at your question very well. You said your sister was given 6 month visa, and she came back to Nigeria after 6 months. You again said just before. There is a significant different between After and before
Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by justwise(m): 6:44am On Oct 16, 2012
mrduke: Hi, Can anyone tell me if British High Comission know when person came back to Nigeria from UK. My sister came to UK to visit me in UK in 2010. She was given 6 mths visa but stated in her application that she wished to stay 4 weeks. She came back to Nigeria after 6 mths just before her visa expired. She would like to apply again this year.I am not sure if she should write in this year application that she stayed longer than stated in her last visit or just say that she came back after 4 weeks. there is no stamp in her passport with the date of return to Nigeria. PLEASE i NEED YOUR HELP!

Was there no stamp on her passport exiting and entry Nigeria? I mean when she went back to Nigeria was her passport not stamp by immigration at the airport?
Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by Vicjustice: 7:54am On Oct 16, 2012
mrduke: Hi, Can anyone tell me if British High Comission know when person came back to Nigeria from UK. My sister came to UK to visit me in UK in 2010. She was given 6 mths visa but stated in her application that she wished to stay 4 weeks. She came back to Nigeria after 6 mths just before her visa expired. She would like to apply again this year.I am not sure if she should write in this year application that she stayed longer than stated in her last visit or just say that she came back after 4 weeks. there is no stamp in her passport with the date of return to Nigeria. PLEASE i NEED YOUR HELP!
She is entitled to stay for any length of time even if she stated during her visa application that she intended to stay for 4 weeks; that shouldn't be a problem as long as she didn't stay beyond the validity of stay.
There will be a huge consequence if she tried to hide the fact that she stayed for 6 months: it's better to explain the truth on a change of circumstance than to conceal it and get banned for 10 years
Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by Vicjustice: 9:48am On Oct 16, 2012
dotcom_na_me_na_me:
Vicjustice, if u remember i asked you about the ticket and you said it is not a requirement and i told him, and he got exactly the same reply from the VFS that buying ticket and submit it with application is not a requirement, which means you are right, so he also confirm it again from them to be very sure.

So, he mailed them again to re-confirm if Micro Finance statement is acceptable because thats where he has enough money, and they replied him that ''Yes''

Although i have helped him confirm again from a friend of mine i heard he recently used his Micro Finance too, but i decided to ask you and others here to be very sure even before he contacted the Vfs Embassy too.

He is a friend to me, so i just want to render the best help i can and thats what am doing.

Infact i must confess to you that i was the one ask him to contact the vfs by email directly or call them, and he did.

He has called me more than 10 times this morning that he is confused about the Pay Slip and his Micro Finance, the problem is he is getting income in cash and no pay slip purposely because the company he's managing is owned by his junior sister and her husband. So he's the one paying salary in cash too to people working under him. Your full advice will be appreciated if you can go through the lists of his available documents. Thanks.
Man, you are corresponding with various identities/usernames, how can i remember who you are?
Sometimes, you pose a question with the Username: Usewisdom and then you follow it up with Dotcom_na_me_na_me or others, why are you complicating it and making things difficult to correspond along with?
Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by dotcomnamename: 10:34am On Oct 16, 2012
Vicjustice:
Man, you are corresponding with various identities/usernames, how can i remember who you are?
Sometimes, you pose a question with the Username: Usewisdom and then you follow it up with Dotcom_na_me_na_me or others, why are you complicating it and making things difficult to correspond along with?

Don't mind me. Now am using dotcom_na_me_na_me grin
I'm still waiting for your reply on my last comment. Thanks..
Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by Vicjustice: 7:52pm On Oct 16, 2012
dotcom_na_me_na_me:

Don't mind me. Now am using dotcom_na_me_na_me grin
I'm still waiting for your reply on my last comment. Thanks..
What exactly is your query?
I read your "last comment" and don't seem to see any query
Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by dotcomnamename: 9:17pm On Oct 16, 2012
Vicjustice:
What exactly is your query?
I read your "last comment" and don't seem to see any query

My point in the last query is ''Since he's managing the company owned by his junior sister and her husband, and he's getting cash and using his micro finance account, and since the micro finance are ready to give him a letter stating he has access to his money there anytime... does he need pay slip,,, because there is no how he can get pay slip.. he only have the company tax clearance, and copy of the company cert of incop.

What do u think Vicjustice?

Thanks
Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by Vicjustice: 9:41pm On Oct 16, 2012
dotcom_na_me_na_me:

My point in the last query is ''Since he's managing the company owned by his junior sister and her husband, and he's getting cash and using his micro finance account, and since the micro finance are ready to give him a letter stating he has access to his money there anytime... does he need pay slip,,, because there is no how he can get pay slip.. he only have the company tax clearance, and copy of the company cert of incop.

What do u think Vicjustice?

Thanks
Pay-Slip is not a necessity if his bank account shows his incomes and their sources. It is not a requirement to provide Pay-slips: what is required is EVIDENCE OF INCOME of which Pay-Slip is one of the options. Bank Account details is an alternative option if it shows evidence of incomes, and a third option is manual Pay-Advise letter (a cover letter written by employer company detailing one's position and wages/salaries). Besides these, I do not have other information

1 Like

Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by dotcomnamename: 10:17pm On Oct 16, 2012
Vicjustice: Pay-Slip is not a necessity if his bank account shows his incomes and their sources. It is not a requirement to provide Pay-slips: what is required is EVIDENCE OF INCOME of which Pay-Slip is one of the options. Bank Account details is an alternative option if it shows evidence of incomes, and a third option is manual Pay-Advise letter (a cover letter written by employer company detailing one's position and wages/salaries). Besides these, I do not have other information

Now i understand. Honestly its good to have people like you here.. Thanks.
Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by mrduke: 6:29pm On Oct 17, 2012
no stamp on entry Nigeria, not stamped by immigration at the airport on entry Nigeria
justwise:

Was there no stamp on her passport exiting and entry Nigeria? I mean when she went back to Nigeria was her passport not stamp by immigration at the airport?
Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by mrduke: 6:34pm On Oct 17, 2012
I mean she came back within 6 mths, just before her visa expired.

Funny question. You too look at your question very well. You said your sister was given 6 month visa, and she came back to Nigeria after 6 months. You again said just before. There is a significant different between After and before[/quote]
Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by mrduke: 6:35pm On Oct 17, 2012
Thank You very much for your help.

She is entitled to stay for any length of time even if she stated during her visa application that she intended to stay for 4 weeks; that shouldn't be a problem as long as she didn't stay beyond the validity of stay.
There will be a huge consequence if she tried to hide the fact that she stayed for 6 months: it's better to explain the truth on a change of circumstance than to conceal it and get banned for 10 years[/quote]
Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by justwise(m): 6:56pm On Oct 17, 2012
mrduke: no stamp on entry Nigeria, not stamped by immigration at the airport on entry Nigeria

That is strange, i know my passport was stamped when i visited Nigeria and it was stamped again when i left Nigeria. Without the exit or entry stamp in her passport she may have a problem explaining when she left the UK.
Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by Vicjustice: 10:17pm On Oct 17, 2012
dotcom_na_me_na_me:

Now i understand. Honestly its good to have people like you here.. Thanks.
My pleasure smiley
Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by Anthonymighty(m): 5:23pm On Oct 18, 2012
hello guys, first of all i know this is not a thread for FRANCE visa but i have searched for such thread and didnt see, the only one i saw was about welfare in france and didnt contain alot of posts. Here is my question.

I was recently denied visa to go to france on tourism purpose. Yesterday when i went to pickup my passport at VFS i was given a white paper where they marked 3 different reasons why i was denied but i am still confused because i submitted all authentic and necessary docs. Here are the reasons they gave me so one of you can please explain to me what it means and what i have to do to correct these mistakes because i am planning to re-apply next week.

REASONS ARE AS FOLLOW:

1) You have not provided proof of sufficient means of subsistence, for the duration of the intended stay or for the return of the country of origin or residence, or for the transit to a third country into which you are certain to be admitted, or you are not in a position to acquire such means lawfully. (dont know what this means. meanwhile i have a kenya tourist visa on my passport valid for 3 months but i have not gone.)

2) the information submitted regarding the justification for the purpose and conditions of the intended stay was not reliable

3) your intention to leave the territory of the member state before the expiry of the visa could not be ascertained.

Those are the 3 reasons. i really want to work on this reasons but i need to be sure what i am doing this time so i dont get refused for the 2nd time. I await your response my good people. thanks
Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by dotcomnamename: 10:16pm On Oct 18, 2012
Anthonymighty: hello guys, first of all i know this is not a thread for FRANCE visa but i have searched for such thread and didnt see, the only one i saw was about welfare in france and didnt contain alot of posts. Here is my question.

I was recently denied visa to go to france on tourism purpose. Yesterday when i went to pickup my passport at VFS i was given a white paper where they marked 3 different reasons why i was denied but i am still confused because i submitted all authentic and necessary docs. Here are the reasons they gave me so one of you can please explain to me what it means and what i have to do to correct these mistakes because i am planning to re-apply next week.

REASONS ARE AS FOLLOW:

1) You have not provided proof of sufficient means of subsistence, for the duration of the intended stay or for the return of the country of origin or residence, or for the transit to a third country into which you are certain to be admitted, or you are not in a position to acquire such means lawfully. (dont know what this means. meanwhile i have a kenya tourist visa on my passport valid for 3 months but i have not gone.)

2) the information submitted regarding the justification for the purpose and conditions of the intended stay was not reliable

3) your intention to leave the territory of the member state before the expiry of the visa could not be ascertained.

Those are the 3 reasons. i really want to work on this reasons but i need to be sure what i am doing this time so i dont get refused for the 2nd time. I await your response my good people. thanks

What are the documents you submitted with your application? List them here. How much was ur in ur account balance and which bank? Are you married? Do you include your Marriage certificate? Do you have any property? Do you include your property documents like plot of land, house? Do you have children and do u include a proof that you have children like family pictures and their birth cert?
Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by ifynne: 11:00pm On Oct 18, 2012
@justice,ur really doing a great job.Please how do I know if I have a life usa ban cos I applied wen I was pregnant last year and wen d consular asked me if I was pregnant nd I said no.can I reapply dis year or do u think I have been banned?
Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by Vicjustice: 7:56am On Oct 19, 2012
ifynne: @justice,ur really doing a great job.Please how do I know if I have a life usa ban cos I applied wen I was pregnant last year and wen d consular asked me if I was pregnant nd I said no.can I reapply dis year or do u think I have been banned?
But you did not give me enough information to work with.
Anyway, did you eventually give birth to a baby in the USA even after outrightly denying that you were pregnant?
If you did, it may be considered as FRAUD which is not looking good.
You might not be able to find out now, you can only inquire of this when you make another application, and if refused, you can then ask the visa officer of your status (trust me, s/he will definitely give you a honest answer): by policy, they are not obliged to disclose that information unless you ask them.
Click this link to read more:
https://www.nairaland.com/1050974/warning-pregnant-women-travelling-abroad
Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by koolmd: 3:01am On Oct 20, 2012
Anthonymighty: hello guys, first of all i know this is not a thread for FRANCE visa but i have searched for such thread and didnt see, the only one i saw was about welfare in france and didnt contain alot of posts. Here is my question.

REASONS ARE AS FOLLOW:

Hello,

Lets know the docs. you submitted with your application and how much was your account balance when you applied for the visa. These are the key pointers... VFS will normally tell you to keep the docs. that are not required for your application but lets know what you submitted.
Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by dotcomnamename: 8:32am On Oct 20, 2012
koolmd:

Hello,

Lets know the docs. you submitted with your application and how much was your account balance when you applied for the visa. These are the key pointers... VFS will normally tell you to keep the docs. that are not required for your application but lets know what you submitted.

Yes you're right. What are the documents he submitted with his application? He should at least list them here.
Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by joemen1: 12:00am On Oct 21, 2012
please i am in need of your advice for the documents i will need to apply for a Turkish visa and if i can if i can apply for a one year visa as a freah applicant to the country's embassy
Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by joemen1: 12:14am On Oct 21, 2012
please i am in need of your advice for the documents i will need to apply for a Turkish visa and if i can if i can apply for a one year visa as a freah applicant to the country's embassy and i need your advice if i can apply for a working permit on my first time of applying?
Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by rckm(m): 9:44am On Oct 30, 2012
Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by Vicjustice: 9:42pm On Nov 01, 2012
rckm: I am in the process of joining the uk army.MY cousin in UK is willing to act as my point of contact but he is not able to fund or support me financially,on the other hand,my cousin who is here in nigeria is ready to sponsor my trip for the duration of six months.I have already received a declaration letter and passport copies from my UK cousin.Note that he is now a UK citizen.Currently I am not working but I used to work some 3 months ago before I lost my job and therefore I have no savings.All my siblings and parents are here and I staying with them,am 28 and still single.
I wish to submit my application to UKBA by 5th nov,2012 and I was given a deadline of 7th Dec,2012 by the UK army.Kindly advice me on the documents/proof that I need to submit to support my General visitors visa application in this case.Secondly,what are the chances of getting the visit Visa to UK.lastly,must my financial sponsor be in UK or is ok even if he is here in nigeria.

Thank you members.
eagerly waiting for your advice
Now, this is what they define as SPAM
Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by rckm(m): 6:26am On Nov 02, 2012
Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by Vicjustice: 9:45am On Nov 02, 2012
rckm:
Halloo,vicjustice
This is not SPAM.Dnt mind about Naija/Kenya..just proceed and advice me pls.I had to protect some identity
SPAM is not the same as SCAM: You posted that same article all over the places, in every major thread, now that is called SPAM.
By the way, your queries had been responded to and are still getting responses
Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by rckm(m): 4:39pm On Nov 03, 2012

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (62) (Reply)

Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 / Travelling To Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.