Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,074 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

Agbani Darego To Marry Timi Alaibe - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Agbani Darego To Marry Timi Alaibe (41107 Views)

Agbani Darego At Miss World Talent Show In China(photos) / Pictured: Agbani Darego Stuns As Ever As She Flashes Her Sexy Pins. / Agbani Darego Is Not Engaged To Timi Alaibe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Agbani Darego To Marry Timi Alaibe by mylifeasitis: 9:11pm On Jun 18, 2012
she thinks she is hopeless and to think I like n respect her

1 Like

Re: Agbani Darego To Marry Timi Alaibe by humblebee: 9:12pm On Jun 18, 2012
dayokanu: [img]http://www.newstimeafrica.com/wp-content/themes/city-desk/timthumb.php?src=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.newstimeafrica.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2011%2F01%2FTimi-Alaibe.jpg&q=90&w=640&zc=1[/img]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/386830_TIMI_ALAIBE_1_jpgb40fcd2958e26f15bfb3e5839ad97c1a

That is Timi Alaibe's picture

Women and Money sha.

Timi Alaibe is officially clocking 50 this year

he's 50years + few days now. already celebrated his birthday in grand style a few days back in lagos

http://odili.net/news/source/2012/jun/3/502.html

Naija women and money
Re: Agbani Darego To Marry Timi Alaibe by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jun 18, 2012
agbani, agbani...babe
How can you be this shrewd, selfish, unambitious, covetous, calculative, small-minded
How agbani, how..?
Re: Agbani Darego To Marry Timi Alaibe by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jun 18, 2012
Stale news. Any fool that still stresses himself out over women deserves the high blood pressure that would kill him. Work hard (or get lucky), become rich/accomplished/influential. . . . and everything else would be added onto it.

At least the shapeless and sickly thin Agbani biatch is lucky enough to get married to multi-billionaire mover-and-shaker Timi Alaibe. On a good day her kind would merely be bleeped in orgies and paid off in hard currency by men at the level of Alaibe. No doubt it's the 'ex Miss World' cachet that is earning her far more than her physical meat deserves. It is well. We're working. They ALL have a price-tag dangling on their bosoms.

2 Likes

Re: Agbani Darego To Marry Timi Alaibe by ayox2003: 9:16pm On Jun 18, 2012
tpia@:
the perils of being beautiful and/or a beauty queen!

thank God i'm not one shocked

Is that an excuse or a consolation? As if ugly girls don't marry rich ugly men.
Re: Agbani Darego To Marry Timi Alaibe by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jun 18, 2012
ewwww
Re: Agbani Darego To Marry Timi Alaibe by nairalady(f): 9:19pm On Jun 18, 2012
wonders shall neva end.. i still don't believe it grin

Re: Agbani Darego To Marry Timi Alaibe by ayox2003: 9:23pm On Jun 18, 2012
nairalady: wonders shall neva end.. i still don't believe it grin

Whats new about it? Cant you do it? *JustAsking* Cos your name says it all. shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Agbani Darego To Marry Timi Alaibe by Mbuko91(m): 9:30pm On Jun 18, 2012
[quote author=nubian22]He losted his wife some years back[/quote losted indeed...lol
Re: Agbani Darego To Marry Timi Alaibe by nubian22(f): 9:30pm On Jun 18, 2012
Serious for what i said his wife dead some years back i think that shld be in 2010 or so. Then he was still the diector of NDDC so my dear i knw what am saying. She dead of cancer

2 Likes

Re: Agbani Darego To Marry Timi Alaibe by blendz4real(m): 9:31pm On Jun 18, 2012
Most certainly her bank acct is gettin ugly so she needs Ť◌ beef it up. I can guess it's just a strategy. After all him go soon kpai nan. Lwkmd oooooo
Re: Agbani Darego To Marry Timi Alaibe by Mbuko91(m): 9:34pm On Jun 18, 2012
nubian22: Serious for what i said his wife dead some years back i think that shld be in 2010 or so. Then he was still the diector of NDDC so my dear i knw what am saying. She dead of cancer
u almost killed me...i now knw u'r joking....take e reasy
Re: Agbani Darego To Marry Timi Alaibe by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jun 18, 2012
Srzly, WTF do these ppl see in Yoruba men? grin
Re: Agbani Darego To Marry Timi Alaibe by dayokanu(m): 9:35pm On Jun 18, 2012
nubian22: Serious for what i said his wife dead some years back i think that shld be in 2010 or so. Then he was still the diector of NDDC so my dear i knw what am saying. She dead of cancer

I see you there.
Re: Agbani Darego To Marry Timi Alaibe by sunky644(m): 9:37pm On Jun 18, 2012
Hello man, he reported you to the moderator because of your choice of word in past tense and the way and context it is used. Kindly correct that or better still use your dictionary anytime you want to comment or reply to a post. Safe...
Re: Agbani Darego To Marry Timi Alaibe by dealslip(f): 9:37pm On Jun 18, 2012
Na wa o. The same Timi of NDDC that had an herbalist on his payroll. Agbani you can do better than this. Upon your exposure. A militant is the best. You can share the rest of your life. Was it Juju or what. Women ought to be careful this days. It appears men use kobnobi now o. I had not gotten over Funke Akindele and her 2 time divorced and father of six husband. Now this. I rest my case.
Re: Agbani Darego To Marry Timi Alaibe by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jun 18, 2012
pro01, yes painfully, you are correct.
Re: Agbani Darego To Marry Timi Alaibe by Litmus: 9:40pm On Jun 18, 2012
instinctg: Dem don talk am say if money grows on tress women would marry monkeys

what a fab adage.
Re: Agbani Darego To Marry Timi Alaibe by ayox2003: 9:42pm On Jun 18, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
Srzly, WTF do these ppl see in Yoruba men? grin

Timi Alaibe aint a Yor Man. Wiki him!
Re: Agbani Darego To Marry Timi Alaibe by alemg: 9:42pm On Jun 18, 2012
instinctg: Dem don talk am say if money grows on tress women would be spouses to monkeys
dey der?
Re: Agbani Darego To Marry Timi Alaibe by bunlizlaw(f): 9:42pm On Jun 18, 2012
grin [b
nubian22: He losted his wife some years back
Haba!LWKMD

1 Like

Re: Agbani Darego To Marry Timi Alaibe by alaoeri: 9:43pm On Jun 18, 2012
Funke is wife no2 people are calling 4 her head, wonder wife no what agbani 'll be. What Ʊ ppl doesn't knw is in this part °ƒ the world ȋ̊f women reach certain height in the society @ younger age its 'll be hard 4 them τ̲̅ȍ find a man °ƒ their dream they just result into any better offer that surface that's one °ƒ the problem affecting genevieve and co. Anyway may God bless d union.
Re: Agbani Darego To Marry Timi Alaibe by ZUBY77(m): 9:48pm On Jun 18, 2012
Why should i care even if she marries OBJ ? I already know why
Re: Agbani Darego To Marry Timi Alaibe by Funkymallam(m): 9:49pm On Jun 18, 2012

Finished! Its official... grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Agbani Darego To Marry Timi Alaibe by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jun 18, 2012
ayox2003:

Timi Alaibe aint a Yor Man. Wiki him!

Phew!!!

Na which tribe wan own up to that ayamantaga?
Re: Agbani Darego To Marry Timi Alaibe by crackhouse(m): 9:55pm On Jun 18, 2012
Oyibo
Re: Agbani Darego To Marry Timi Alaibe by MissyB3(f): 9:56pm On Jun 18, 2012
dipo+:

I just reported you to the Mods. I'm friggin serious angry
Rotfl! #Dead! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Agbani Darego To Marry Timi Alaibe by Esejojo: 9:59pm On Jun 18, 2012
Mbuko91: u almost killed me...i now knw u'r joking....take e reasy

Nubian is right. Alaibe lost his wife a few years back to cancer. Until her death, she was the owner of "Pretty Woman" - an upscale cosmetic boutique situated at Toyin street, near Opebi in Ikeja.
Re: Agbani Darego To Marry Timi Alaibe by moderatorr: 10:01pm On Jun 18, 2012
irony of life.
World's Most beautiful woman marries a godzilla!
Re: Agbani Darego To Marry Timi Alaibe by crackhouse(m): 10:01pm On Jun 18, 2012
dayokanu: [img]http://www.newstimeafrica.com/wp-content/themes/city-desk/timthumb.php?src=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.newstimeafrica.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2011%2F01%2FTimi-Alaibe.jpg&q=90&w=640&zc=1[/img]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/386830_TIMI_ALAIBE_1_jpgb40fcd2958e26f15bfb3e5839ad97c1a

That is Timi Alaibe's picture

Women and Money sha.

Timi Alaibe is officially clocking 50 this year

http://odili.net/news/source/2012/jun/3/502.html

Naija women and money
hmm this man looks like a sadist. Just watch the first pic and u will understand.
Re: Agbani Darego To Marry Timi Alaibe by omenka(m): 10:02pm On Jun 18, 2012
Re: Agbani Darego To Marry Timi Alaibe by omenka(m): 10:02pm On Jun 18, 2012
Abegii! Make una cut d kabik some slack joor. Any of una propose to her wey she no gree?? undecided Person wey get game don step up to claim him price but una no go let food digest for him belle. And how many of u guys can truely, with all sincerity, tell this forum that if it were ur sister that was involved you wouldn't go on fasting to see that the union sees tje light of day..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Omoni Oboli: "I Still Have A Flat Stomach After Having 3 Grown Boys" / Nini Buys A New Mercedes Benz In Lagos (Pictures) / Church Thanksgiving Service Of Jayce Jeremi, Linda Ikeji’s Son (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.