Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,934 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

Agbani Darego To Marry Timi Alaibe - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Agbani Darego To Marry Timi Alaibe (41104 Views)

Agbani Darego At Miss World Talent Show In China(photos) / Pictured: Agbani Darego Stuns As Ever As She Flashes Her Sexy Pins. / Agbani Darego Is Not Engaged To Timi Alaibe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Agbani Darego To Marry Timi Alaibe by Sagamite(m): 6:09am On Jun 19, 2012
agnesefe: And this made news? Setting aside the veracity or otherwise of the report-celebrities are not exempt from their persuasions and desires, any more, than you would, with the proletariat, saddled with the burden of self-preservation or sustenance. Perhaps, being permanently in public scrutiny does place some pressure and undue expectations on your skin-still, that caste is least to be regarded as bastions of general direction finding or compass.

In all, relationships are defined in varied ways by the parties involved and, whatever propelling concerns that enable such definitions are entirely the responsibility of these parties.

Will you just shut up!

Who are you trying to impress with unnecessary grammar?
Re: Agbani Darego To Marry Timi Alaibe by Nobody: 6:22am On Jun 19, 2012
~Bluetooth:

Ibiagbanidokikubo shocked shocked shocked WTF. . . .You go fear ijaw name.
Its not an Ijaw name. . .pls get your facts right.
Re: Agbani Darego To Marry Timi Alaibe by Nobody: 6:27am On Jun 19, 2012
tpia@:
the perils of being beautiful and/or a beauty queen!

thank God i'm not one shocked
See stop justifying your ugliness abeg.lol
Re: Agbani Darego To Marry Timi Alaibe by hannydarl(f): 6:29am On Jun 19, 2012
Ol boy see hating and jealousy naaaaw. So if boy or man no fine make no woman marry am? If dem leave una ugly yanshes now una go complain say woman dey find handsome bobo wey go beat am. If dem marry una poor, once money come una go remember say years of suffering with una while bornning una pikin don make charity old make una find young kini dey bash for corner. So once a man rich make woman no accept to marry am again? Make wo dey pray make all una wey never marry no prosper and progress until una marry so dat una no go dey bad mouth women again. If all of the single guys poor like church rat by Gods grace any wedding wey hold we go know say no be for money na real love smiley. All in all sha make she no go be second wife unless dem be Moslems and make she no marry wicked tout or man wey no regard her as wifey but property.
Re: Agbani Darego To Marry Timi Alaibe by Nobody: 6:33am On Jun 19, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
Srzly, WTF do these ppl see in Yoruba men? grin
aside from the fact that he's not a Yoruba man,there is no reason to start a tribal war here.na wa for una sometimes sef.smh
Re: Agbani Darego To Marry Timi Alaibe by Afam4eva(m): 6:58am On Jun 19, 2012
Agbani wan fall hand seriously. What happened to all the young suitors in Nigeris. She should have even marrieed Kanu Nwankwo then. Timi Alaibe is just too old for her. Anyway, I guess she wants to be a first lady in the future. If I'm not wrong Timi's wife died this year or last year.
Re: Agbani Darego To Marry Timi Alaibe by dabrake(m): 7:08am On Jun 19, 2012
agnesefe: And this made news? Setting aside the veracity or otherwise of the report-celebrities are not exempt from their persuasions and desires, any more, than you would, with the proletariat, saddled with the burden of self-preservation or sustenance. Perhaps, being permanently in public scrutiny does place some pressure and undue expectations on your skin-still, that caste is least to be regarded as bastions of general direction finding or compass.

In all, relationships are defined in varied ways by the parties involved and, whatever propelling concerns that enable such definitions are entirely the responsibility of these parties.
orisirisi
Re: Agbani Darego To Marry Timi Alaibe by comradefery: 7:09am On Jun 19, 2012
Timi Alaibe is 50 yrs, Agbani Darego is 30yrs...... Timi Alaibe is Rich, Agbani Darego is Rich.....Timi Alaibe is a Nigerian from South South, Agbani Darego is a Nigerian from South South.....Timi Alaibe is widowed and Eligible for marriage, Agbani Darego is Single and Eligible for Marriage.....so why all these ridiculous insinuations about Agbani's motive for the reported marriage? Why all these degrading description of Alaibe? Must we impugn on peoples character to air our views? Must we smear people's image and present them in bad light because we have democracy and access to social network? Put your self in another person's shoes, and chew before vommiting!

2 Likes

Re: Agbani Darego To Marry Timi Alaibe by Nobody: 7:15am On Jun 19, 2012
brokoto: aside from the fact that he's not a Yoruba man,there is no reason to start a tribal war here.na wa for una sometimes sef.smh

Why do you guys like quoting posts that has already been dealt with? Kuro lona fun mi jare.
Re: Agbani Darego To Marry Timi Alaibe by israelbenzion: 7:17am On Jun 19, 2012
All of u commenting here are losers.
For d men, u r all wishing u had Timi's money and clout: from NDDC's Director of Finance and Admin, to its MD, to SSA to d President on Amnesty(wit control over billions and billions of petro-Naira); direct access to d President, anyday, anytime. U just wish u had it all. Instead of una to happy for d guy, una dey beef am dey call am militant. Wonders will never end. Timi, militant? Where? In ur swimming pool?

And for d babes, na one tin dey worry una: jealousy! Finish. The babe get levels pass una by a million times. She's got world fame; she's got money; and now she's topping it off by marrying into an assured future. Why e no go pain una?
Re: Agbani Darego To Marry Timi Alaibe by JayKayMaybachz(m): 7:21am On Jun 19, 2012
bluejeff: Hope dey, with enough money i can marry any girl i want, any girl.
[color=#990000][/color][b][/b]
yhu think say na all ghals dey marry wor wor ghuys ... e nu dey happen lyk that . ghals dey wen dey fink wella
Re: Agbani Darego To Marry Timi Alaibe by NJV: 7:30am On Jun 19, 2012
*What makes u guys think u can choose who others fall in love with or marry?
*Is it a sin for Agbani to marry Alaibe?
*How on earth did she fall una hand? Is she a baby dat doesnt know what suits her?
*What do u all think the world will have to say about who u are currently dating or married to?
Re: Agbani Darego To Marry Timi Alaibe by nitrogen(m): 7:31am On Jun 19, 2012
nubian22: Serious for what i said his wife dead some years back i think that shld be in 2010 or so. Then he was still the diector of NDDC so my dear i knw what am saying. She dead of cancer
buhahahahahaha, infact u really meant what u said.
Re: Agbani Darego To Marry Timi Alaibe by ojjp: 7:37am On Jun 19, 2012
I guess dat is her name in tongues
Re: Agbani Darego To Marry Timi Alaibe by Ngwakwe: 7:43am On Jun 19, 2012
marvel10: Kai, with 5 children from his late wife, why would he want to marry a young lady who would probably want children? Why have children in your 50s? Is there such a time like in the old days, when you got to a respectable age, watched your children grow and just chilled? Na wa o!

Politicians should breed as many Children (to be used for thuggery and snatching of ballot boxes) as possible because, elections in Africa are all about my own person and not about the personality vying for the office.
Re: Agbani Darego To Marry Timi Alaibe by Sagamite(m): 7:49am On Jun 19, 2012
NJV: *What makes u guys think u can choose who others fall in love with or marry?
*Is it a sin for Agbani to marry Alaibe?
*How on earth did she fall una hand? Is she a baby dat doesnt know what suits her?
*What do u all think the world will have to say about who u are currently dating or married to?

Well said!
Re: Agbani Darego To Marry Timi Alaibe by Waltro(m): 7:59am On Jun 19, 2012
Why are you using that to console yourself? Beauty is good, who want to marry a female shrek. grin
tpia@:
the perils of being beautiful and/or a beauty queen!

thank God i'm not one shocked
Re: Agbani Darego To Marry Timi Alaibe by cosmatika(m): 8:07am On Jun 19, 2012
She don old o

Re: Agbani Darego To Marry Timi Alaibe by Nobody: 8:09am On Jun 19, 2012
nubian22: He[b] losted[/b] his wife some years back

HE LOSTED HIS WIFE? una no go kill person for here o
Re: Agbani Darego To Marry Timi Alaibe by Meridian(f): 8:11am On Jun 19, 2012
instinctg: Dem don talk am say if money grows on tress women would be spouses to monkeys

Not every woman alright.
Re: Agbani Darego To Marry Timi Alaibe by Cruzgee: 8:17am On Jun 19, 2012
Maybe she's hopeful that one day she'll also be appointed an ambassador or become a first lady abi? it may not be the may as it were but her dreams of becoming more than a one year Miss. World ;DMaybe she's hopeful that one day she'll also be appointed an ambassador or become a first lady abi? it may not be the may as it were but her dreams of becoming more than a one year Miss. World
Re: Agbani Darego To Marry Timi Alaibe by Chinom(m): 8:33am On Jun 19, 2012
IYA NGBALI: that is why she left me,but i know that when there is life there is hope because my redeemer liveth.

Very funny.. Which other transaction e wan make you perform ?!!. Who be Timi Alaibe anyway ?..
Re: Agbani Darego To Marry Timi Alaibe by begwong: 8:49am On Jun 19, 2012
shebi agbani been refuse kanu's proposal then,so na now she sees mr ritee.
Gudlock!
Re: Agbani Darego To Marry Timi Alaibe by Nobody: 8:52am On Jun 19, 2012
nubian22: He losted his wife some years back
He losted his wife?And u killed me with ur english.*dead*
Re: Agbani Darego To Marry Timi Alaibe by Hoodrat(m): 8:55am On Jun 19, 2012
Thats who ex most beautiful girl in the world end up with.. wink
Re: Agbani Darego To Marry Timi Alaibe by Boyoorisha: 8:58am On Jun 19, 2012
nubian22: He losted his wife some years back
Losted?
Re: Agbani Darego To Marry Timi Alaibe by Nobody: 9:00am On Jun 19, 2012
Ok! I wish them d best.
Re: Agbani Darego To Marry Timi Alaibe by Ibime(m): 9:11am On Jun 19, 2012
Please make una leave Agbani.

No one congratulated her for not chasing money when she turned down a marriage proposal from Kanu Nwankwo some 9 years ago.

Now that she knows where the shoe pinches, who can blame her for securing her future? Una dey there to suffer with her?

Leave matter abeg! cool
Re: Agbani Darego To Marry Timi Alaibe by queensmith: 9:31am On Jun 19, 2012
That actually concludes it, looking like Halle Berry, Beyonce, Kelly Rowland or Agbani Darego isn't going to get you a good man. Better look like yourself get a job and quit stressing over nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Agbani Darego To Marry Timi Alaibe by mspookie: 9:32am On Jun 19, 2012
Are u complaing about Agbani Darego and Timi Alaibe?

what will u say about Seal and Heidi Klum

Theres always a reason to b thankful grin

1 Like

Re: Agbani Darego To Marry Timi Alaibe by TheMatrix3: 9:42am On Jun 19, 2012
At !st i thot twas Agbani Darego and Timi DAkolo, and I was like "phew, finally a fantasy Nollywood movie in the making: True Love". Now I realised its that sh!+ head Timi Alaibe, and am like " angry Love in Vandetta" grin grin grin
Re: Agbani Darego To Marry Timi Alaibe by Yorisb: 9:52am On Jun 19, 2012
Sagamite:

Will you just shut up!

Who are you trying to impress with unnecessary grammar?

Bwahahaha. U is week-aid! grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Kunle Afolayan On Vacation In London With His Daughters(photos) / Omoni Oboli: "I Still Have A Flat Stomach After Having 3 Grown Boys" / Nini Buys A New Mercedes Benz In Lagos (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.