Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,318 members, 7,815,608 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

Agbani Darego To Marry Timi Alaibe - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Agbani Darego To Marry Timi Alaibe (41102 Views)

Agbani Darego At Miss World Talent Show In China(photos) / Pictured: Agbani Darego Stuns As Ever As She Flashes Her Sexy Pins. / Agbani Darego Is Not Engaged To Timi Alaibe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Agbani Darego To Marry Timi Alaibe by laykhorn(m): 2:33pm On Jun 19, 2012
madjune: So sad, considering the fact i heard Osaze the footballer had his eyes on her. Osaze and Agbani would have made a perfect couple. I wonder what that brother is waiting for sef.
haven't you heard of Osaze's wedding. If u haven't you're definitely stil livin in the yesterday. Osaze is happily hooked.
Re: Agbani Darego To Marry Timi Alaibe by Afam4eva(m): 2:34pm On Jun 19, 2012
madjune: So sad, considering the fact i heard Osaze the footballer had his eyes on her. Osaze and Agbani would have made a perfect couple. I wonder what that brother is waiting for sef.
Osazie and Agbani? I'm hearing that for the first time. The only person that was rumoured to be marrying Agbani was Kanu Nwankwo.
Re: Agbani Darego To Marry Timi Alaibe by laykhorn(m): 2:35pm On Jun 19, 2012
Re: Agbani Darego To Marry Timi Alaibe by Sagamite(m): 2:36pm On Jun 19, 2012
afam4eva:
Osazie and Agbani? I'm hearing that for the first time. The only person that was rumoured to be marrying Agbani was Kanu Nwankwo.

Kanu also got a better deal in my view.

He is also a pervert in C[b]u[/b]mbridge as he is more than 15 years older than his wife.

His desires for her is unnatural and perverted. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Agbani Darego To Marry Timi Alaibe by Tropilo(m): 2:36pm On Jun 19, 2012
nubian22: Serious for what i said his wife dead some years back i think that shld be in 2010 or so. Then he was still the diector of NDDC so my dear i knw what am saying. She dead of cancer

Are you serious? You much be kidding!
Re: Agbani Darego To Marry Timi Alaibe by soreal4u(f): 2:40pm On Jun 19, 2012
embarassedjust hope you wil be HAPPY and FULFILLED
Re: Agbani Darego To Marry Timi Alaibe by laykhorn(m): 2:40pm On Jun 19, 2012
You're stil livin in d yesterday. Anyway, Its barely a month this guy did his wedding ceremony.Osaze is happily hooked
Re: Agbani Darego To Marry Timi Alaibe by Sagamite(m): 2:48pm On Jun 19, 2012
Tropilo:

undecided
Re: Agbani Darego To Marry Timi Alaibe by Sweetlemon(f): 2:57pm On Jun 19, 2012
dayokanu:

Agbani is not a teenager, she is a 30year old woman. A 30yr old woman can mess with anyone.

Nelson mandela at age 80 married a 53yr old woman thats a 27yr difference. He must be a pervert too since he didnt find another 80yr old to marry
please help me tell her o! If Nelson Mandela is a pervert despite all what he has achieved in life, I wonder what we should call her
Re: Agbani Darego To Marry Timi Alaibe by queensmith: 3:01pm On Jun 19, 2012
Sweetlemon:
please help me tell her o!

Do you pray for your 30 year old daughter to marry a 50 year old man?
Re: Agbani Darego To Marry Timi Alaibe by Sweetlemon(f): 3:07pm On Jun 19, 2012
queensmith:

If God forbid, my daughter has to wait till that age to marry, I will be fully convinced that she's a full grown woman who knows exactly what she wants and who is wise enough to make her own decisions. As long as I see her happy in her marriage, I will be content cos that is all that matters. HAPPINESS! Madam I-too-know!
Re: Agbani Darego To Marry Timi Alaibe by Sagamite(m): 3:13pm On Jun 19, 2012
Sweetlemon:
If God forbid, my daughter has to wait till that age to marry, I will be fully convinced that she's a full grown woman who knows exactly what she wants and who is wise enough to make her own decisions. As long as I see her happy in her marriage, I will be content cos that is all that matters. HAPPINESS! Madam I-too-know!

You should have asked if she wished her son is gay since she supports homosexuality and "wish" is her judgement tool for acceptability and perversion.
Re: Agbani Darego To Marry Timi Alaibe by queensmith: 3:15pm On Jun 19, 2012
Sweetlemon:

the key word here is content, you will not actually be happy. Nobody can be happy for such because it's damn disgusting, your daughters husband will be the same age as you- seriously what is good about that?

about happiness, what kind of happiness can a young woman find with an old man? A woman thats full of youth, the old man is closer to death, impotence, diabetes and all those conditions of age. She will spend her youth looking after a dem old man?

Anyways it makes sense, we are known for such perversions, reasons why old men think its ok to chase young women about the gaffe. They don't actually realise it's perverted and they all need help.
Re: Agbani Darego To Marry Timi Alaibe by Yorisb: 3:25pm On Jun 19, 2012
Tropilo:

Another 'Bomber'? Lol
Re: Agbani Darego To Marry Timi Alaibe by samsolite(m): 3:31pm On Jun 19, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
Srzly, WTF do these ppl see in Yoruba men? grin

The last tym I checked, Timi contested the Bayelsa gubernatorial election. What makes him a Yoruba then?
Re: Agbani Darego To Marry Timi Alaibe by tpia5: 3:42pm On Jun 19, 2012
something is wrong with nigerian society.

people who are supposed to be organizing the younger generation's weddings, are claiming they themselves are the ones who need "fairytale weddings" instead.

the entire country needs to embark on marathon prayer and fasting in order to counter this spirit of destruction.
Re: Agbani Darego To Marry Timi Alaibe by Sweetlemon(f): 3:43pm On Jun 19, 2012
queensmith:

the key word here is content, you will not actually be happy. Nobody can be happy for such because it's damn disgusting, your daughters husband will be the same age as you- seriously what is good about that?

about happiness, what kind of happiness can a young woman find with an old man? A woman thats full of youth, the old man is closer to death, impotence, diabetes and all those conditions of age. She will spend her youth looking after a dem old man?

Anyways it makes sense, we are known for such perversions, reasons why old men think its ok to chase young women about the gaffe. They don't actually realise it's perverted and they all need help.

Excuse me, but what is so youthful about a 30 year old woman?? Have you ever heard that women have body clocks (sexually and reproductively) ? Do you know that a normal 50 year old man has more chances of bearing children than a 30 yr old woman? stay there dey do I-too-know
Secondly, if she is content, wetin come concern you there?
Re: Agbani Darego To Marry Timi Alaibe by queensmith: 3:48pm On Jun 19, 2012
tpia@:

people who are supposed to be organizing the younger generation's weddings, are claiming they themselves are the ones who need "fairytale weddings" instead.

the entire country needs to embark on marathon prayer and fasting in order to counter this spirit of destruction.

my life! lmao
Re: Agbani Darego To Marry Timi Alaibe by Sagamite(m): 3:51pm On Jun 19, 2012
tpia@:

Where did you get that "rule"?

God gave you the instructions manual on your way from heaven or something?

So older people should not marry?

Maybe even a woman in her 40s that has never married should only be organising younger generation's wedding and not seek a fairytale wedding of her own any more because she is no more young.
Re: Agbani Darego To Marry Timi Alaibe by tpia5: 3:52pm On Jun 19, 2012
Sweetlemon:

Excuse me, but what is so youthful about a 30 year old woman?? Have you ever heard that women have body clocks (sexually and reproductively) ? Do you know that a normal 50 year old man has more chances of bearing children than a 30 yr old woman? stay there dey do I-too-know

^^her age isnt an issue here.

many younger men are choosing to remain single and most of them probably wont marry until 40-60 years old.

so how is 30 as much of a problem as people are pretending here?

the girl is a model, won miss world, has her degree, seems to be doing fine.

i find it extremely hard to believe she lacks for suitors.

i didnt even know she'd turned down kanu nwankwo btw.

was there no other footballer available to matchmake her with?

if she must be hooked up with a politician, there's no young, single guy available?

1 Like

Re: Agbani Darego To Marry Timi Alaibe by queensmith: 3:55pm On Jun 19, 2012
Sweetlemon:

I expect a man (who is trying to justify his perversions) to say this, but I will never expect it from a woman, so the 30 year old women in your country have the sexual libido's of 50 year old men? I knew Nigerians were abnormal but this is something! Well done to you guys, now chasing little girls everywhere finally has a logical reason!
I'm not even sure a 50 year old man should be having children, how long does he have left? I would not advise that at all.
She's not content, there is something wrong with her head, she needs her head examined! How on earth can she find the old man attractive! *eurgh*
Re: Agbani Darego To Marry Timi Alaibe by tpia5: 3:56pm On Jun 19, 2012
queensmith:

my life! lmao

this is getting serious o!!

its like every media wedding these days is between a papa 10 pikin and some supposedly "hottest" lady.

na sign the land has some heavy curses working on it be that oo!!

1 Like

Re: Agbani Darego To Marry Timi Alaibe by queensmith: 4:01pm On Jun 19, 2012
tpia@:

many younger men are choosing to remain single and most of them probably wont marry until 40-60 years old.

if she must be hooked up with a politician, there's no young, single guy available?

I was actually thinking the same thing, she's not poor, she doesn't seem sick in the head. What on earth happened? I wouldnt be too surprised these old perverts were jazzing these women. Same for Genevieve I refuse to believe their heads are not screwed on properly.
Re: Agbani Darego To Marry Timi Alaibe by queensmith: 4:04pm On Jun 19, 2012
tpia@:

this is getting serious o!!

its like every media wedding these days is between a papa 10 pikin and some supposedly "hottest" lady.

na sign the land has some heavy curses working on it be that oo!!

lol!
Re: Agbani Darego To Marry Timi Alaibe by Sagamite(m): 4:05pm On Jun 19, 2012
tpia@:

You find it extremely hard she lacks suitors but you have a problem with the suitor she wants?

queensmith:

I was actually thinking the same thing, she's not poor, she doesn't seem sick in the head. What on earth happened? I wouldnt be too surprised these old perverts were jazzing these women. Same for Genevieve I refuse to believe their heads are not screwed on properly.

You did not attend university, did you? grin grin grin grin
Re: Agbani Darego To Marry Timi Alaibe by Sweetlemon(f): 4:06pm On Jun 19, 2012
queensmith:

I expect a man (who is trying to justify his perversions) to say this, but I will never expect it from a woman, so the 30 year old women in your country have the sexual libido's of 50 year old men? I knew Nigerians were abnormal but this is something! Well done to you guys, now chasing little girls everywhere finally has a logical reason!
I'm not even sure a 50 year old man should be having children, how long does he have left? I would not advise that at all.
She's not content, there is something wrong with her head, she needs her head examined! How on earth can she find the old man attractive! *eurgh*

A 30 yr old woman is a little girl??
Excuse me, but are you married?
Re: Agbani Darego To Marry Timi Alaibe by dayokanu(m): 4:09pm On Jun 19, 2012
queensmith:

Would you be against a 57yr old woman marrying a 80yr old man?
Re: Agbani Darego To Marry Timi Alaibe by tpia5: 4:09pm On Jun 19, 2012
queensmith:

obviously these celebrities are being matchmade, and they have to stay within these limits because there's a lot more involved than meets the eye.

mostly money.

i dont even have a problem with it assuming the hookups arent getting so ridiculous?

kanu's own is still reasonable, the other mbgn lady's own was ok, some of these other ones are cause for concern.
Re: Agbani Darego To Marry Timi Alaibe by queensmith: 4:09pm On Jun 19, 2012
Sweetlemon:
A 30 yr old woman is a little girl??
Excuse me, but are you married?

Well compared to him hell yes!!

i was referring to the fact that its commonly known old nigerian men chase after young children.
Re: Agbani Darego To Marry Timi Alaibe by queensmith: 4:14pm On Jun 19, 2012
tpia@:

obviously these celebrities are being matchmade, and they have to stay within these limits because there's a lot more involved than meets the eye.

mostly money.

I definitely believe that, there has to be a bigger incentive than money though. Because these women have money besides I'm sure they can get better suitors if they wanted.
It might just be a power thing for these pretty ladies too, maybe when the husband is old and butt ugly he's less likely to mess up. That makes alot of sense.
Re: Agbani Darego To Marry Timi Alaibe by queensmith: 4:17pm On Jun 19, 2012
dayokanu:

Would you be against a 57yr old woman marrying a 80yr old man?

what kind of nonsense an 80year old man? for what? the resources he's using to get a wife, he needs to use to get a maid. Its ridiculous, its disgusting. Just because shes a woman, doesnt now make her worthless, so because she's 50 she now has to go for a man thats 30 years her senior? You people are ridiculous! ridiculous!
Re: Agbani Darego To Marry Timi Alaibe by Sweetlemon(f): 4:30pm On Jun 19, 2012
queensmith:

what kind of nonsense an 80year old man? for what? the resources he's using to get a wife, he needs to use to get a maid. Its ridiculous, its disgusting. Just because shes a woman, doesnt now make her worthless, so because she's 50 she now has to go for a man thats 30 years her senior? You people are ridiculous! ridiculous!
I have never seen a more terrible case of I-too-knowism in all my life! Kai! ahn! ahn!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nini Buys A New Mercedes Benz In Lagos (Pictures) / Kunle Afolayan On Vacation In London With His Daughters(photos) / Omoni Oboli: "I Still Have A Flat Stomach After Having 3 Grown Boys"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.