Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,042 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Agbani Darego To Marry Timi Alaibe - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Agbani Darego To Marry Timi Alaibe (41106 Views)

Agbani Darego At Miss World Talent Show In China(photos) / Pictured: Agbani Darego Stuns As Ever As She Flashes Her Sexy Pins. / Agbani Darego Is Not Engaged To Timi Alaibe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Agbani Darego To Marry Timi Alaibe by deyrock(m): 12:00am On Jun 19, 2012
if it's true, she be serious muntulascious mumu.
Re: Agbani Darego To Marry Timi Alaibe by Nobody: 12:04am On Jun 19, 2012
tpia@:
i just googled the man and saw all sorts.

hop she knows what she's doing if this is true?

hard to believe in the whole of nigeria, there was no eligible man for her to marry.
Dnt be surprised no one actually askd.if u were single,wuld u marry her for any reason??
Re: Agbani Darego To Marry Timi Alaibe by agb2011(f): 12:08am On Jun 19, 2012
Wen i saw this statement, my heart skipped a beat.
nubian22: He losted his wife some years back
seriously, u need to go back 2 watever class 2learn n understand tense(s)
Re: Agbani Darego To Marry Timi Alaibe by emmatok(m): 12:09am On Jun 19, 2012
Is Agbani Darego relay beautiful? undecided undecided undecided undecided

Miss world is not about beauty.
Re: Agbani Darego To Marry Timi Alaibe by Nobody: 12:12am On Jun 19, 2012
Rodflmaohsh
Re: Agbani Darego To Marry Timi Alaibe by boron10(m): 12:39am On Jun 19, 2012
JayZ is ugly but beyonce is married to him. So don't judge the man's look. She might perhaps love him. And it is kinda erroneous to think she married him cos of his cash because the last time i checked, Agbani is rich. Don't you people think the lucky and bold man got her? shikena
Re: Agbani Darego To Marry Timi Alaibe by donigspain(m): 12:41am On Jun 19, 2012
Gentiejag:
I swear by all d gods nd godesses of nairaland...one more reply from u on dis thread would get u life-stopping slaps.
»»taps him«« Prof, errhm, it's actually 'godDesses'... I guess you ain't gonna carry out your 'life-stopping' threat on the poor fella?

1 Like

Re: Agbani Darego To Marry Timi Alaibe by Detongue: 1:07am On Jun 19, 2012
A step behind Bianca
Re: Agbani Darego To Marry Timi Alaibe by Nobody: 1:25am On Jun 19, 2012
donigspain:
»»taps him«« Prof, errhm, it's actually 'godDesses'... I guess you ain't gonna carry out your 'life-stopping' threat on the poor fella?
lol
Re: Agbani Darego To Marry Timi Alaibe by Nobody: 1:28am On Jun 19, 2012
nubian22: Serious for what i said his wife dead some years back i think that shld be in 2010 or so. Then he was still the diector of NDDC so my dear i knw what am saying. She dead of cancer
Bros why naw?wat hv we done wrong to deserve dis?lwkmd
Re: Agbani Darego To Marry Timi Alaibe by MrHim(m): 1:31am On Jun 19, 2012
Why bust a brother's chops when his game is tight? 4 d right price you can and will yansh any and every female 4 naija all na market and there is a price that will tickle their fancy, i am envious of Timi boy! If na HIM ( thats me grin) I 4 like yansh GeneV and that una naughty petroleum minister! Damn! just thinking of this has made me spill on my lappy heheheheehhhohoohoho!!! grin
Re: Agbani Darego To Marry Timi Alaibe by Nobody: 1:34am On Jun 19, 2012
Mr. Him:
Why bust a brother's chops when his game is tight? 4 d right price you can and will yansh any and every female 4 naija all na market and there is a price that will tickle their fancy, i am envious of Timi boy! If na HIM ( thats me grin) I 4 like yansh GeneV and that una naughty petroleum minister! Damn! just thinking of this has made me spill on my lappy heheheheehhhohoohoho!!! grin
Do u do old married women??
Re: Agbani Darego To Marry Timi Alaibe by temi2008: 1:35am On Jun 19, 2012
good for her
Re: Agbani Darego To Marry Timi Alaibe by Nobody: 2:01am On Jun 19, 2012
dipo+:

I just reported you to the Mods. I'm friggin serious angry

grin grin grin
Re: Agbani Darego To Marry Timi Alaibe by tpia5: 2:05am On Jun 19, 2012
I know many single career ladies who earn up to N1m/MONTH that are seriously searching for a single guy

wow, this is serious. undecided

it cant be that they cant get a single guy- maybe they're searching for someone in their class.
Re: Agbani Darego To Marry Timi Alaibe by tpia5: 2:06am On Jun 19, 2012
Loveangel: Dnt be surprised no one actually askd.if u were single,wuld u marry her for any reason??

i doubt she absolutely could not find a young, single guy to marry her?
Re: Agbani Darego To Marry Timi Alaibe by itoldu: 3:26am On Jun 19, 2012
Na her fault? When all of una don broadcast stephanie wedding video. which naija babe no wan beat that record? Now my babe don lemme waka go look for her pot of gold. Na chick wey get this kind CV i dey hint down now:
1. Fun loving
2. I dont like blackberry fones.
3. Social networking can be so boring
4. I need a guy who loves me for who i am and can make me happy always.
5. Finally, i am contempted with what i have
Re: Agbani Darego To Marry Timi Alaibe by Sagamite(m): 3:46am On Jun 19, 2012
marvel10: Kai, with 5 children from his late wife, why would he want to marry a young lady who would probably want children? Why have children in your 50s? Is there such a time like in the old days, when you got to a respectable age, watched your children grow and just chilled? Na wa o!

Na your business?

He come ask your Papa for money to raise im kids?
Re: Agbani Darego To Marry Timi Alaibe by tpia5: 3:56am On Jun 19, 2012
oh dear, i guess we'll be forced to witness the "fairytale wedding" complete with wedding gown white or bridal dress for the bride, suit for the groom, et all, now. . . . . .

traditional, pouring of wine, kolanut and palmwine gourd cake, etc etc.

these issues are so tiring!

are westerners the only ones allowed to be normal or to portray themselves as living normal lives?
Re: Agbani Darego To Marry Timi Alaibe by oge4real(f): 4:11am On Jun 19, 2012
What money can do. She couldnt even find a footballer or a whitie like Oluchi.
Re: Agbani Darego To Marry Timi Alaibe by Nobody: 4:22am On Jun 19, 2012
How is Agbani a "young woman"?
Re: Agbani Darego To Marry Timi Alaibe by Nobody: 4:22am On Jun 19, 2012
How does a lady go about kissing these lips?

[img]http://www.newstimeafrica.com/wp-content/themes/city-desk/timthumb.php?src=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.newstimeafrica.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2011%2F01%2FTimi-Alaibe.jpg&q=90&w=640&zc=1[/img]
Re: Agbani Darego To Marry Timi Alaibe by tpia5: 4:24am On Jun 19, 2012
you just think of the money and some young guys waiting for you after you get the money. .... .

anyway, i'm sure the photos of their wedding kiss will be released in due time. . .. . .
Re: Agbani Darego To Marry Timi Alaibe by Nobody: 4:56am On Jun 19, 2012
dipo+:

u wan kill me with laff.
Re: Agbani Darego To Marry Timi Alaibe by PhysicsQED(m): 5:02am On Jun 19, 2012
Re: Agbani Darego To Marry Timi Alaibe by IleIfe2(m): 5:08am On Jun 19, 2012
Oooooboy Odika easy. hahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Igboro ti daru hahahahaha
Re: Agbani Darego To Marry Timi Alaibe by Obiagu1(m): 5:09am On Jun 19, 2012
dipo+:

Classic cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Agbani Darego To Marry Timi Alaibe by fm7070: 5:16am On Jun 19, 2012
she has to join the last bus before she gets stranded
her taste is so high for young guys to meet up with, and she is not even getting younger
Re: Agbani Darego To Marry Timi Alaibe by Shokoloko(f): 5:18am On Jun 19, 2012
angry this story is soo fake. she is getting married but not to timi alaibe
Re: Agbani Darego To Marry Timi Alaibe by Nobody: 5:42am On Jun 19, 2012
dipo+:

Na crime to gbagaun? Lol.
Re: Agbani Darego To Marry Timi Alaibe by agnesefe: 5:46am On Jun 19, 2012
And this made news? Setting aside the veracity or otherwise of the report-celebrities are not exempt from their persuasions and desires, any more, than you would, with the proletariat, saddled with the burden of self-preservation or sustenance. Perhaps, being permanently in public scrutiny does place some pressure and undue expectations on your skin-still, that caste is least to be regarded as bastions of general direction finding or compass.

In all, relationships are defined in varied ways by the parties involved and, whatever propelling concerns that enable such definitions are entirely the responsibility of these parties.
Re: Agbani Darego To Marry Timi Alaibe by gulfer: 6:05am On Jun 19, 2012
dayokanu: [img]http://www.newstimeafrica.com/wp-content/themes/city-desk/timthumb.php?src=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.newstimeafrica.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2011%2F01%2FTimi-Alaibe.jpg&q=90&w=640&zc=1[/img]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/386830_TIMI_ALAIBE_1_jpgb40fcd2958e26f15bfb3e5839ad97c1a

That is Timi Alaibe's picture

Women and Money sha.

Timi Alaibe is officially clocking 50 this year

http://odili.net/news/source/2012/jun/3/502.html

Naija women and money
Lust for money and glamour is not only peculiar to Nigeria, Its all over the world. BTW, Are you all thinking what I'm thinking? I guess not, but me think she's on the path to emulate her sister, Diezieni Allison Madueke and for all I can hazard at this point, a ministerial position or ambassadorial position will be given to her soon. Bianca Ojukwu is another living example!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Kunle Afolayan On Vacation In London With His Daughters(photos) / Omoni Oboli: "I Still Have A Flat Stomach After Having 3 Grown Boys" / Nini Buys A New Mercedes Benz In Lagos (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.