Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,323 members, 7,815,629 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

Agbani Darego To Marry Timi Alaibe - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Agbani Darego To Marry Timi Alaibe (41103 Views)

Agbani Darego At Miss World Talent Show In China(photos) / Pictured: Agbani Darego Stuns As Ever As She Flashes Her Sexy Pins. / Agbani Darego Is Not Engaged To Timi Alaibe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Agbani Darego To Marry Timi Alaibe by logica(m): 9:54am On Jun 19, 2012
Fact is I think very few Nigerian men will find her attractive and most would only give her any attention because of her fame. She's definitely starved of Nigerian suitors; I bet most of her suitors are Caucasian.
Re: Agbani Darego To Marry Timi Alaibe by Afam4eva(m): 10:04am On Jun 19, 2012
instinctg: Dem don talk am say if money grows on tress women would be spouses to monkeys
You're right but Agbani is equally rich and Timi is not Bill gates.
Re: Agbani Darego To Marry Timi Alaibe by Mbuko91(m): 10:14am On Jun 19, 2012
Esejojo:

Nubian is right. Alaibe lost his wife a few years back to cancer. Until her death, she was the owner of "Pretty Woman" - an upscale cosmetic boutique situated at Toyin street, near Opebi in Ikeja.
i was referring to his grammar o
Re: Agbani Darego To Marry Timi Alaibe by Ibangap(m): 10:17am On Jun 19, 2012
Ibime: Please make una leave Agbani.

No one congratulated her for not chasing money when she turned down a marriage proposal from Kanu Nwankwo some 9 years ago.
because den she knew kanu nwankwo 2 b an ibo man, wey fit later tite hand wen him career don end, but dis 1..... D lootin neva ends.
Re: Agbani Darego To Marry Timi Alaibe by anonymous6(f): 10:30am On Jun 19, 2012
congratulations to her
Re: Agbani Darego To Marry Timi Alaibe by chooaeb: 10:47am On Jun 19, 2012
This Timi is so handsome o. It seems women and money were created on the same day. No wonder some men give up their sight for money. to hell with eyes that can not see money. lol
Re: Agbani Darego To Marry Timi Alaibe by Youngk(m): 11:06am On Jun 19, 2012
pls make una free Timi,agbani and hmmmmmmmmm Nubian22 alone.
Re: Agbani Darego To Marry Timi Alaibe by Orikinla(m): 11:12am On Jun 19, 2012
Apparently she has no better choice. :-javascript:void(0);\
Not after baring her breasts on the runway for the whole world to see and from the sight of the chest, she must have been well milked and sucked too.
http://africanbeauty..com/2006/05/agbani-daregos-bares-her-boobs-on.html
Re: Agbani Darego To Marry Timi Alaibe by Sweetlemon(f): 11:53am On Jun 19, 2012
From this thread, I can really see the kind of people parading Nairaland and it's such a pity! People have so much envy in their hearts...... it's no wonder why the world is such a wicked place!
FYI, Alaibe is a widower.
I'v been trying hard to see what's so ugly about him! BTW, have you seen a picture of Agbani lately? I can assure you that the scenerio here is not exactly that of beauty and the beast. Trust me

1 Like

Re: Agbani Darego To Marry Timi Alaibe by SamAfrik(m): 11:54am On Jun 19, 2012
Comments are becoming less interesting. Pls where is nubian22? Really like d man.
Re: Agbani Darego To Marry Timi Alaibe by naylove(m): 12:12pm On Jun 19, 2012
dipo+:

I just reported you to the Mods. I'm friggin serious angry

am still wondering why i was banned yesterday. even if it was because of my grammar bullet. bet it wasn't this obvious. that guy dey vex with his grammar.
Re: Agbani Darego To Marry Timi Alaibe by Kuulnomsy(m): 12:28pm On Jun 19, 2012
Who is Agbani Derego
Re: Agbani Darego To Marry Timi Alaibe by damilola15: 12:34pm On Jun 19, 2012
At least the children would have options. To be or not to be so beautiful/handson. I'm not saying ugly.

BTW it would reduce the amount of strictly not-so-beautiful people.
Re: Agbani Darego To Marry Timi Alaibe by damilola15: 12:35pm On Jun 19, 2012
Kuulnomsy: Who is Agbani Derego

No one.

But there is "Agbani Darego".
Re: Agbani Darego To Marry Timi Alaibe by freshmoney(m): 12:35pm On Jun 19, 2012
nubian22: He losted his wife some years back

Going by your hocus pocus, you reek of abysmal illiteracy. My youngest son at the age of 5 won't make this silly grammatical blunder! "He losted, he dead" grin Guy your encephalon is severely exploited!

1 Like

Re: Agbani Darego To Marry Timi Alaibe by bibina: 12:37pm On Jun 19, 2012
Osama10: As wife number what? shocked

Timi Alaibe lost his wife about two years ago, so Agbani will be the only wife.
Re: Agbani Darego To Marry Timi Alaibe by anonymous6(f): 12:37pm On Jun 19, 2012
dayokanu: [img]http://www.newstimeafrica.com/wp-content/themes/city-desk/timthumb.php?src=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.newstimeafrica.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2011%2F01%2FTimi-Alaibe.jpg&q=90&w=640&zc=1[/img]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/386830_TIMI_ALAIBE_1_jpgb40fcd2958e26f15bfb3e5839ad97c1a

That is Timi Alaibe's picture

Women and Money sha.

Timi Alaibe is officially clocking 50 this year

http://odili.net/news/source/2012/jun/3/502.html

Naija women and money

OMG lol
Re: Agbani Darego To Marry Timi Alaibe by queensmith: 12:37pm On Jun 19, 2012
Sweetlemon: From this thread, I can really see the kind of people parading Nairaland and it's such a pity! People have so much envy in their hearts...... it's no wonder why the world is such a wicked place!
FYI, Alaibe is a widower.
I'v been trying hard to see what's so ugly about him! BTW, have you seen a picture of Agbani lately? I can assure you that the scenerio here is not exactly that of beauty and the beast. Trust me

him being 20 years older than her is enough, arent there any 50 year old widows for him to marry? the pervert is old enough to be her father for chris sake!
Re: Agbani Darego To Marry Timi Alaibe by anonymous6(f): 12:38pm On Jun 19, 2012
queensmith:

him being 20 years older than her is enough, arent there any 50 year old widows for him to marry? the pervert is old enough to be her father for chris sake!

Cosign 100%

1 Like

Re: Agbani Darego To Marry Timi Alaibe by vicoloni(m): 12:44pm On Jun 19, 2012
good for her. she'll be made ambassador too wen the guy dies. bianca wannabe
Re: Agbani Darego To Marry Timi Alaibe by Sagamite(m): 1:06pm On Jun 19, 2012
logica: Fact is I think very few Nigerian men will find her attractive and most would only give her any attention because of her fame. She's definitely starved of Nigerian suitors; I bet most of her suitors are Caucasian.

Very well said!

She does "nothing" for me visually.

I would happily dash Oyinbo this one.

I think most Nigerian guys would want to, and would have, hit her just to say they hit a Ms World. Very few would want to wifey it after hitting and I bet she got tired of this and went for what she could get.
Re: Agbani Darego To Marry Timi Alaibe by Sagamite(m): 1:10pm On Jun 19, 2012
freshmoney:

Going by your hocus pocus, you reek of abysmal illiteracy. My youngest son at the age of 5 won't make this silly grammatical blunder! "He losted, he dead" grin Guy your encephalon is severely exploited!

You provided him with the same educational opportunities your 5 year old has?
Re: Agbani Darego To Marry Timi Alaibe by Sagamite(m): 1:14pm On Jun 19, 2012
queensmith:

Is enough for what?

To be illegal? How is he a pervert?

I am sure no Top 5 university graduate will ever say this or reason like this.

Did you claim you attended a Top 5 uni? You had the AUDACITY to make that claim? grin

Only in cyber space! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Agbani Darego To Marry Timi Alaibe by Sweetlemon(f): 1:52pm On Jun 19, 2012
queensmith:

And who died and made you judge over what, how, where, and who two grown a.s.s, opposite-sex people should marry?? who Whoever appointed you jury over who, when, how a fully grown person falls in love please expain.
Re: Agbani Darego To Marry Timi Alaibe by queensmith: 1:58pm On Jun 19, 2012
Sweetlemon:
And who died and made you judge over what, how, where, and who two grown a.s.s, opposite-sex people should marry?? who Whoever appointed you jury over who, when, how a fully grown person falls in love please expain.

it is disgusting, what is disgusting is disgusting, there is no way to bounce around it. No woman in her right senses should be frolicking with such an old man. No old man should be frolicking with little girls (its nasty) everyone should be finding their age mates!
Re: Agbani Darego To Marry Timi Alaibe by Stallione(m): 2:00pm On Jun 19, 2012
Agbani na bianca imitation,she just wanted 2imitate bianca,but mite end up being a widow too,lolzz!!
Re: Agbani Darego To Marry Timi Alaibe by dayokanu(m): 2:10pm On Jun 19, 2012
queensmith:

it is disgusting, what is disgusting is disgusting, there is no way to bounce around it. No woman in her right senses should be frolicking with such an old man. No old man should be frolicking with little girls (its nasty) everyone should be finding their age mates!

Agbani is not a teenager, she is a 30year old woman. A 30yr old woman can mess with anyone.

Nelson mandela at age 80 married a 53yr old woman thats a 27yr difference. He must be a pervert too since he didnt find another 80yr old to marry
Re: Agbani Darego To Marry Timi Alaibe by queensmith: 2:19pm On Jun 19, 2012
dayokanu:

Agbani is not a teenager, she is a 30year old woman. A 30yr old woman can mess with anyone.

Nelson mandela at age 80 married a 53yr old woman thats a 27yr difference. H[b]e must be a pervert too[/b] since he didnt find another 80yr old to marry

before nko? even if you quote 70 disgusting filthy men that went to marry their daughters age mates here today is not going to make it any less perverted.

How can your wife be the same age as your children? its nasty.

even a 10 year gap is perverted, eurgh!
Re: Agbani Darego To Marry Timi Alaibe by Sagamite(m): 2:20pm On Jun 19, 2012
dayokanu:

Nelson mandela at age 80 married a 53yr old woman thats a 27yr difference. He must be a pervert too since he didnt find another 80yr old to marry

When you study in Cumbridge, not Cambridge o, Mandela is a pervert but gays are fantastic and normal! grin grin grin

In Cumbridge, a man being attracted to a [supposedly] most beautiful woman in the world is a paraphilia but a man being attracted to a man is normal as she claims.

And she not only wants to tell me she attended uni, but she CLAIMS, has the AUDACITY TO CLAIM, she attended a Top 5 uni.

Only in cyberspace can any riff-raff say he is a Professor at Harvard. grin grin grin grin
Re: Agbani Darego To Marry Timi Alaibe by madjune(m): 2:26pm On Jun 19, 2012
So sad, considering the fact i heard Osaze the footballer had his eyes on her. Osaze and Agbani would have made a perfect couple. I wonder what that brother is waiting for sef.
Re: Agbani Darego To Marry Timi Alaibe by laykhorn(m): 2:29pm On Jun 19, 2012
ms pookie: Are u complaing about Agbani Darego and Timi Alaibe?

what will u say about Seal and Heidi Klum

Theres always a reason to b thankful grin

the age diffrence btw Seal48 nd Heidi32 is 16, as I've heard the diffrence btw Alaibe and Darego is 21.
Re: Agbani Darego To Marry Timi Alaibe by Sagamite(m): 2:32pm On Jun 19, 2012
madjune: So sad, considering the fact i heard Osaze the footballer had his eyes on her. Osaze and Agbani would have made a perfect couple. I wonder what that brother is waiting for sef.

In my opinion, Osaze got a better deal in terms of looks.

laykhorn: the age diffrence btw Seal48 nd Heidi32 is 16, as I've heard the diffrence btw Alaibe and Darego is 21.

Seal and Heidi have a 10 year and a few months gap. Which makes Seal a pervert in C[b]u[/b]mbridge. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nini Buys A New Mercedes Benz In Lagos (Pictures) / Kunle Afolayan On Vacation In London With His Daughters(photos) / Omoni Oboli: "I Still Have A Flat Stomach After Having 3 Grown Boys"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.