Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,074 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

Agbani Darego To Marry Timi Alaibe - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Agbani Darego To Marry Timi Alaibe (41108 Views)

Agbani Darego At Miss World Talent Show In China(photos) / Pictured: Agbani Darego Stuns As Ever As She Flashes Her Sexy Pins. / Agbani Darego Is Not Engaged To Timi Alaibe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Agbani Darego To Marry Timi Alaibe by Gentiejag(f): 10:02pm On Jun 18, 2012
nubian22: Serious for what i said his wife dead some years back i think that shld be in 2010 or so. Then he was still the diector of NDDC so my dear i knw what am saying. She dead of cancer
Re: Agbani Darego To Marry Timi Alaibe by Vergil: 10:03pm On Jun 18, 2012
tpia@:
the perils of being beautiful and/or a beauty queen!

thank God i'm not one shocked

And how does it apply to this?
Re: Agbani Darego To Marry Timi Alaibe by Gentiejag(f): 10:04pm On Jun 18, 2012
nubian22: Serious for what i said his wife dead some years back i think that shld be in 2010 or so. Then he was still the diector of NDDC so my dear i knw what am saying. She dead of cancer
I swear by all d gods nd godesses of nairaland...one more reply from u on dis thread would get u life-stopping slaps.

3 Likes

Re: Agbani Darego To Marry Timi Alaibe by presfedrep: 10:05pm On Jun 18, 2012
tpia@:
wouldnt he be married if he's a politician?

where are his single brothers, cousins, relatives, etc?
they re available, she just marrying her sugar daddy
Re: Agbani Darego To Marry Timi Alaibe by braine(m): 10:06pm On Jun 18, 2012

Please read your post before you submit. Its not a must to reply though.
Re: Agbani Darego To Marry Timi Alaibe by Sagamite(m): 10:10pm On Jun 18, 2012
tpia@:
wouldnt he be married if he's a politician?

where are his single brothers, cousins, relatives, etc?

The man himself is single.
Re: Agbani Darego To Marry Timi Alaibe by Yorisb: 10:16pm On Jun 18, 2012
Gentiejag:
I swear by all d gods nd godesses of nairaland...one more reply from u on dis thread would get u life-stopping slaps.
PMSL grin grin Make una free the guy na. grin

@Nubian22

No mind 'em jare! Of course, it's fairly OK to write in ur own dialect/lang.
cheesy
Re: Agbani Darego To Marry Timi Alaibe by Emmy9ite(m): 10:18pm On Jun 18, 2012
~Bluetooth:

#Godiswatchingyou grin
laugh de make me dance azonto #God is watching him in 3D
Re: Agbani Darego To Marry Timi Alaibe by routerwireless: 10:22pm On Jun 18, 2012
hw she was able to fil her gce form then, cos d name don pas
Re: Agbani Darego To Marry Timi Alaibe by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jun 18, 2012
Poor naija men are vexing on this thread. It's bad to be poor o. grin
Re: Agbani Darego To Marry Timi Alaibe by LesbianBoy(m): 10:33pm On Jun 18, 2012
nubian22: He losted his wife some years back
This GBAGAUN has not been hidden.....

3 Likes

Re: Agbani Darego To Marry Timi Alaibe by Tekzyflex(m): 10:36pm On Jun 18, 2012
I laugh i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ Bayelsa Piu piu piu piu!nonsense
Re: Agbani Darego To Marry Timi Alaibe by joshuaidibia(m): 10:37pm On Jun 18, 2012
tpia@:
i just googled the man and saw all sorts.

hop she knows what she's doing if this is true?

hard to believe in the whole of nigeria, there was no eligible man for her to marry.

he is a widower and eligible to marry her...
Re: Agbani Darego To Marry Timi Alaibe by Oshiite: 10:44pm On Jun 18, 2012
I think she is the lucky one here unless she wants to die a miserable spinster
Re: Agbani Darego To Marry Timi Alaibe by bigboyk(m): 10:50pm On Jun 18, 2012
Seriously guys, am angry and jealous. Wetin I no go see? Why can't an average guy like me have her? Later on, these girls will start saying that their love is not induced by money. Am sick and tired of this unfair life where others have whatever they wish for but I can't do the same. Abeg, make una tell these girls say them wicked and wetin them de do no good. Mtcheeeeew... I go soon repent and forget all them gold diggers... Man don suffer. cry
Re: Agbani Darego To Marry Timi Alaibe by empron(m): 10:52pm On Jun 18, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
Srzly, WTF do these ppl see in Yoruba men? grin
pls listen to news.
Re: Agbani Darego To Marry Timi Alaibe by yme1(f): 10:52pm On Jun 18, 2012
Seriously undecided
Oh well she needs someone to keep her high standard class up and no one will do it better than this loaded dude
all the best to them
Re: Agbani Darego To Marry Timi Alaibe by Biggyd2: 10:54pm On Jun 18, 2012
Who cares?
Re: Agbani Darego To Marry Timi Alaibe by CuteTj(m): 10:54pm On Jun 18, 2012
dipo+:

I just reported you to the Mods. I'm friggin serious angry
though that was a very serious grammatical blunder, please have mercy on the guy.
Re: Agbani Darego To Marry Timi Alaibe by marvel10: 10:58pm On Jun 18, 2012
Kai, with 5 children from his late wife, why would he want to marry a young lady who would probably want children? Why have children in your 50s? Is there such a time like in the old days, when you got to a respectable age, watched your children grow and just chilled? Na wa o!
Re: Agbani Darego To Marry Timi Alaibe by samchide(m): 10:59pm On Jun 18, 2012
shadrach77: there will only be one reason why she is marrying him - eego, kudi, owo, money - these ladies will do anything for the love of money. grin grin grin
Bro with money surely you will have taste for beautiful and classy women and such lady like Agbani she don't mess with broke people , coz broke men can't even by their cream and give them comfort ...so she need to shine so also the politician too.
Re: Agbani Darego To Marry Timi Alaibe by AlabaSlim: 11:06pm On Jun 18, 2012
omenka: Abegii! Make una cut d kabik some slack joor. Any of una propose to her wey she no gree?? undecided Person wey get game don step up to claim him price but una no go let food digest for him belle. And how many of u guys can truely, with all sincerity, tell this forum that if it were ur sister that was involved you wouldn't go on fasting to see that the union sees the light of day..
u TALK well SHA
Re: Agbani Darego To Marry Timi Alaibe by Mayflowa(m): 11:12pm On Jun 18, 2012
Guys , nor be her fault o. She has said it times without number that no single guy is hitting on her. This is her chance to get married. She had to seize it. Do any of you try to ask any classic rich lady for marriage and they refused?

I know many single career ladies who earn up to N1m/MONTH that are seriously searching for a single guy. If u truely want them. send me a mail and i may leak to u their facebook page and tell u how to catch them. Ladies are just suffering once they get to a certain age. that's all.
Re: Agbani Darego To Marry Timi Alaibe by sojay(m): 11:14pm On Jun 18, 2012
Haba!!!Wetin sef?Na by force make u respond? Why u come dey confuse pple here nah?
Re: Agbani Darego To Marry Timi Alaibe by Olalekan0(m): 11:17pm On Jun 18, 2012
instinctg: Dem don talk am say if money grows on tress women would be spouses to monkeys
Nigerian women you mean?
Re: Agbani Darego To Marry Timi Alaibe by mkoabiola: 11:28pm On Jun 18, 2012
I lov n9ja,anytin n evrytin is possible wit ur cash, but For now, am yet to belive,until dey get married.
Re: Agbani Darego To Marry Timi Alaibe by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jun 18, 2012
why do we need to jump on conclusion, lets wait for an official statements from any of them. ALL THIS PAPER SELF NA TO REPORT 'WE HEARD FROM A RELIABLE SOURCE' WHICH THEY WILL NEVER MENTION THE NAME,AFTER ALL IT MAY BE FALSE
Re: Agbani Darego To Marry Timi Alaibe by kilimanjaro(m): 11:41pm On Jun 18, 2012
Money rules
Re: Agbani Darego To Marry Timi Alaibe by shoprite: 11:43pm On Jun 18, 2012
Mayflowa: Guys , nor be her fault o. She has said it times without number that no single guy is hitting on her. This is her chance to get married. She had to seize it. Do any of you try to ask any classic rich lady for marriage and they refused?

I know many single career ladies who earn up to N1m/MONTH that are seriously searching for a single guy. If u truely want them. send me a mail and i may leak to u their facebook page and tell u how to catch them. Ladies are just suffering once they get to a certain age. that's all.

bros . . .gimme the connection na, abi na only these babes go dey catch the loaded guys? Make we sef get opportunity catch loaded babes na undecided

2 Likes

Re: Agbani Darego To Marry Timi Alaibe by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jun 18, 2012
~Bluetooth:

#Godiswatchingyou grin

guy make una no wound person with laughter here ooh grin grin grin
Re: Agbani Darego To Marry Timi Alaibe by Ivynwa(f): 11:57pm On Jun 18, 2012
Abeg make una leave Agbani joo.

I don't laugh when people speak crazy English but I couldn't resist Nubian's. Nne biko you can type into a microsoft word page so that it can edit for you. It should read----

He lost his wife.
She died of cancer.

Did u set out to make us laugh? It doesn't seem like you are joking but that is real jokey. Now I ain't laughing at you.grin grin kiss
Re: Agbani Darego To Marry Timi Alaibe by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jun 18, 2012
follow this link, that's a year ago so u wn't blame her
www.nairaland.com/709981/agbani-darego-no-man-asked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nini Buys A New Mercedes Benz In Lagos (Pictures) / Church Thanksgiving Service Of Jayce Jeremi, Linda Ikeji’s Son (Photos) / Photos From The Service Of Songs Of Mojisola Olaiya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.